[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 243 KB, 1412x1412, 1629671188500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9883550 No.9883550 [Reply] [Original]

Exciting new narratives coming thicc and fast

>Kiara has a gun
>Ina is pregnant
>Bubba is a rrat
>Mori once brapped so hard she got banned from 7-11 and has to shop at family mart, but the shopkeepers keep approaching her and asking "family doko?" and it's killing her inside.
>Kiara speaks positively of Jenma but none of the others seem to mention her much at all, we know how little positive work the management have done, so what if "JenMA" is Kiara's way of saying that her "Gen MAtes" are helping her.
>OmegaA claims to be the first HoloEN staff member hired, ergo he is probably this guy Marine spoke of https://youtu.be/DFfutMHp7io since a lot of bad management decisions were made in the early stages of HoloEN I think it's entirely reasonable to blame OmegaA for everything that has gone wrong with HoloEN.
>To further elaborate on this, when Mori went to the Trash Taste podcast Cover wanted her to be accompanied by a male member of the management staff for her safety, but they didn't send OmegaA, they sent Shinove (The Holostars manager), despite him speaking limited English and being therefore unable to prevent Mori from saying Yabai stuff, why? Because OmegaA is fuccboi and Yagoo doubts his capability to prevent 3 on 1 idol gangbangs, or because OmegaA strongly opposed Mori's push to appear on the podcast but she told him to fuck off, this caused a management shitstorm and trash taste are now banned from future collabs with hololive talent.
>Kiara went back to Australia on a sidequest to find Akai Haato, who she believes to be buried somewhere in the outback, possibly murdered by Haachama, possibly eaten by a dingo.
>Hime Hajime has met Mori, but they can't collab because if a stream had that much tiddie it would create a gravometric disturbance and I would coom everywhere
>Milkyqueen has applied and been rejected from Hololive 3 times (firstly for Gen 1, losing to her friend Mori, then losing to IRyS for the VSinger job, then finally losing to 5 shitters for the Gen2 jobs), thus proving once and for all that OmegaA has horrendous taste and is an absolute shitter.
>Milkyqueen has been streaming on Twitch recently in addition to her youtube and Showroom streams, this isn't a rrat I just want more people to enjoy my oshi because she's really good but I can't talk about her here very often.
>CDawgVA and Kiara are competing in a longterm sexual contest to fuck as many Vtubers as possible, currently the score is: Kiara 3 (Mori, Nene, Marine), CDawgVA 2 (Mori, Milkyqueen), however with Ollie going to Japan at some stage for HoloID's 3D, and with Conner in the UK right now these numbers could shift dramatically. Connor's plan is to fuck Veibae and Froot while in the UK then make a move towards the ID talents. Kiara's plan is to get HoloEN together for a christmas off collab and fuck her whole gen there but it won't work because Ina is happily engaged and at this point 12 months pregnant (15 months at christmas) and Gura is too shy to attend an off collab.
>When Gura sang Sabaton songs they were coded messages to me for me to get off my meds, very much like how the beatles included coded messages in their album directed at Charles Manson, Gura's message is of a crusade against HoloEN's management, not some kind of ill-concieved racewar like with manson.
>Amelia Watson is an anagram of Womanliest
>Mori went on vacation to the US recently, while there she ate a tonne of junk food and is going to get a scornful talking to from her doctor when she has her annual fitness test back in japan, however she will brap super hard during the conversation and he will lose 2 years of medschool from his brain
>Mori once brapped so hard Ame could smell it through VRChat
>Gura doesn't have any legs, that's why she was lying down during the VRChat stream, she was involved in a terrible accident and lost her legs to a shark.
>Ina has too many legs
>Mori danced for 2 minutes and was completed exhausted, thus proving her status as an American reaper.
>Kiara is planning a takedown request of all content prior to her life as a chicken, that's why she recently spoke to a lawyer.
>Kiara is planning to sue OmegaA for being fuccboi, that's why she recently spoke to a lawyer
>Kiara is planning to sue Mori for Child support for Clara, that's why she recently spoke to a lawyer
>Kiara has 2 lawyers.
>Amelia Watson once hicced so hard she got banned from 7-11 and had to buy bubba's treats from 7-11 in a different timeline.

>> No.9883927

>Shion might actually be gay, but she blew her chance with Marine out of shame
>Gura has a tattoo of a garlic bulb
>Mori once shot a whole video with Chris Broad from abroad in japan before he realised he was just talking to a laptop he had in the onsen
>Kiara and Veibae are still talking online, but management has forbidden anyone from mentioning her name like with ProjektMelody, apparently voicing legitimate criticisms of shady practises is enough to get you blacklisted
>Yagoo is Sora's older brother
>Yagoo was unaware of Haachama's age when he hired her, this lead to a series of frantic phone calls and lengthy discussions with lawyers

>> No.9883946
File: 50 KB, 640x640, the_mug_of_truth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9883550
These are some quality rrats my friend, and 100% true and accurate. Thank you for your effort to bring truth to the world.

>> No.9883977

>Mori is actually an alien, I can prove it but I don't want to.
>Amelia Watson cannot spell "Mississippi" without doing that little song from the film "Matilda"

>> No.9884036

>all hololive vtubers are actually 4 different guys using voicechangers and juggling live and prerecorded content to keep up the illusion

>> No.9884072

>Haachama is actually a spider, the tarantula she ate was her former boyfriend Red-Kun
>Gura sends plastic lemons to people she falls in love with, so far the list of Lemongirls is Ame, Shion, and she's getting dangerously close to lemoning Mori.
>If kiara hears Mori has received a lemon in the post, she's going to go fucking schizo

>> No.9884258

>The Vshojo auditions will yield a stronger set of hires than HoloEN Gen 2 because Vshojo's management aren't as shit as Omegalul
>Hime Hajime is Garnt, this explains her limited streams right now, Garnt is in the UK catching up with his parents and possibly getting a cheeky nandos
>Gura is allergic to lemons that's why she sent plastic lemons to watson
>Watson ate one of the plastic lemons as a display of dominance
>Kiara ate one of the lemons whole then pooped it out to experience laying an egg
>Gura did not ask to see this, nor did she want to.
>I still don't know what "Big ups" means and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

>> No.9884313
File: 19 KB, 463x453, 23c4iupj7t461.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Kiara has 2 lawyers.
>Ina has too many legs

>> No.9884390

>>9883927
>>Shion might actually be gay,
This isn't an an rrat, theres like 3 straight girls in the whole company. Subaru, Sora and Mori.

>> No.9884635

>>9884390
This is inaccurate
>Mori is asexual.
>Haachama is straight
>Nene, Botan and Polka tied to do stuff together but didn't like it.
>Ina is straight, is happily engaged and at least 12 months pregnant
>Rushia is has a phobia of breasts
>Kiara isn't gay, she just doesn't like men. She will die alone with her colourful cats chonkers and the other one.

Subaru is married though good catch.

>> No.9884678

>>9884036
If HoloEN's anniversary stream taught us anything it's that pre-recorded audio and brainlets don't mix seemlessly

>> No.9884846

I only come to these threads for the "Mori once brapped so hard..." rrats.

>> No.9884927

>>9884635
>>Kiara isn't gay, she just doesn't like men
I have a really creepy rrat about Kiara. She isn't a lesbian but rather something horrible involving men traumatized her at some point. There are roomate streams where she "oogles" girls and talks about them and is like listening to a closeted homosexual men talk about women. "Haha, wow i sure do like breast like a normal guy would, haha.". She talks about women with that same energy, i feel bad for Kiara, i boame her mother for letting her do so much stupid shit when she was young.

>> No.9885059

>>9884927
Her roomate was tricked into doing some ''wrestling'' dressed as asuka in her idol days, no one told her that the sweaty fighter would dry hump her on the floor multiple times and grope her, that might be the trauma.

>> No.9885099

>>9884846
Based, I'll hook you up

>Mori once brapped so hard she had to invent a motocyclist neighbour to explain the loud bass rumble noise
>Mori once brapped so hard she gave OmegaA severe stomach problems and Shinove had to accompany her to trash taste instead
>Mori once brapped so hard Kiara thought it was a Sulphur Onsen
>Mori once brapped so hard she got banned from the holoJP music studio
>Mori once brapped so hard during a visit to Kiara's house she killed Casper's family and kiara had to attribute it to a failed visit from the "ghostbusters"
>Mori once brapped so hard that watson travelled forwards in time to avoid the heinous stench
>Mori once brapped so hard that Kiara moved back to Australia
>Mori once brapped so hard that her matrix watchalong blanket inflated and flew away, mildly poisoning gura
>Mori once brapped so hard that cdawgva kicked her out of bed and went to milkyqueen's house
>Mori once brapped so hard that cdawgva kicked her out of bed and swore off vtubers, going to shibuya kaho's house instead

>>9884927
Be careful friend, Meidos watch my threads closely. My truthes offend them.

>> No.9885126
File: 73 KB, 500x500, 16288619204227~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My Oshi loves me and is clinically obsessed with me. She's one of the few Vtubers who browses this hellsite. she recognizes all my schizo posting and she never forgets to leave a (You). Truly I have won the Gachikoi lottery. I feel blessed.

>> No.9885154

>>9883550
>Omega is Gunrun, sabotaging holoEN to boost vshojo viewers.
>Watame has downloaded every single watamelon edit and made an ever-expanding wallpaper out of them. the result is a photo mosaic of the original watamelon
>Ina has severe sunlight allergy, she sounds sick all the time because she has zero vitamin D intake. If she could survive going outside she would sound like Kronii.
>Ironmouse and Polka are working together on a social experiment to see whether physical or mental illnesses are better for sympathy-farming.

>> No.9885159

>>9885126
:3

>> No.9885192

>Nene is thicc, so thicc Polka keeps trying to spank her juicy nene ass to make it into a thicc instrument.

>> No.9885250

>>9885154
>Gunrun has a gun
>Melody is pregnant
>Froot is a rrat
>Silvervale once queefed so hard she got banned from Walmart
>Hime Hajime is an anagram of Jam Me Hiieh

>> No.9885658
File: 19 KB, 430x444, 16290399452818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885159

>> No.9885771

I once drank a 6 pack of monster energy and read a marine doujin

8 hours later I was a far skinnier man, with a far redder cock.

10/10 I would recommend it if you need ideas for weekend plans.

>> No.9886916

>>9883550
>>9884258
who the fuck is himehajime

>> No.9887121

>>9884390
whatever you say, man.

>> No.9888266
File: 365 KB, 528x528, 1631500094878.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9885126

>> No.9888399

>>9886916
She's a member of Vshojo, and canonically the grand daughter of Sydsnap, a popular anime youtuber.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action