Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 243 KB, 1800x1500, 1631411179878.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9641814 No.9641814 [Reply] [Original]

Why are you so awkward and put so much effort in hating an anime girl?
If you don't like it pick another chuuba or hobby
I don't get it.
How you are different than the cancel culture twitter crowd?

>> No.9641851
File: 702 KB, 958x1064, 1631324894864.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9641851

I love gura!

>> No.9641915

>>9641814
Because unlike them, I'm RIGHT.

>> No.9641918

Boredom. hating people/shitting on them and making "rrats" is much much easier than doing anything constructive

t. anti

>> No.9641935

>>9641814
ESLbro, you cannot reason with antis.

>> No.9641963

Those are some words

>> No.9642108

>>9641814
They make alot of money while only sitting and playing video games. People are jealous, not that hard to guess

>> No.9642207

It's easier to kick someone's sand castle down than to build one up yourself

>> No.9642253
File: 63 KB, 944x1020, 1631450952706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9642253

>>9641851

>> No.9642317

>>9641814
>How you are different than the cancel culture twitter crowd?
Unlike reddit and twitter, >we ain't vocal majority here

>> No.9642409

>>9641814
I may be tsundere, I’m incredibly tired of her trying to change how things are by introducing garbage but I liked her content before she tried to do that and I just she could be back to being like that
Also, she’s /here/ so I keep talking shit about her and maybe she’ll see what things she’s doing wrong and which others she’s doing right, even if I don’t watch her anymore
Not to mention, it’s not like I want her gone, although I guess she would have the specific freedom she wants in another agency. And it’s not like I actively antagonize her or her fanbase

>> No.9642462

>>9641814
Perhaps baiting oblivious westeners online and just stealing just 1 minute of their precious time gives SEAhizos some sort of self-worth.
It's not like they got anything better to do in that part of the world.

>> No.9642482

>>9641814
I want sex

>> No.9642523

>>9642253
Based

>> No.9642593

>>9641814
Because this is essentially a place for most people to scream into the void to let out their frustrations.

>> No.9642639

>>9641814
They are envious of fans and chuubas having fun

>> No.9642876

People that derive joy from destroying other people's happiness are mentally defective. They can't find any pleasure in life and as a coping mechanism they have to ruin life for everyone else.

>> No.9643079

>>9641814
This place is schizo containment board, why waste your time here when can you have peaceful and positivity overload reddit and twitter???

>> No.9643097

>>9642876
People that feel accomplished when others achieve things are delusional. At least antis can actually influence the world by making things happen by their initiative.

>> No.9643202

There are 2 types of antis. People who just want (You)s and don't actually care, and former fans who feel betrayed.

>> No.9643303
File: 64 KB, 680x680, Don't stop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9643303

It goes far beyond vtubers. There so many people today who are actively against something or someone, but always with fake reasons that they intentionally made up. They either have no real reasons or they have so little confidence in them that they'd rather make something up. I understand why governments, corporations and NGOs spread bullshit, but now we have commoners acting the same way in response to things like vtubers or video games. I have no idea where this behavior comes from and why it's so common.

>> No.9643496
File: 172 KB, 900x1654, migochi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9643496

>>9641814
Because they had miserable childhoods and the only thing that makes them release dopamine inside their miserable brains is to bitch about a random successful person in the internet.

>>9642317
Yeah, keep telling that to yourself.

>> No.9643679

Since theyre living in a shithole country their mental illness gets untreated, they are so frustrated about their future, poverty and shit government they had.
This is the only way they can feel a little bit superior by getting some foreigner attention

T. Yes i’m an ESL

>> No.9643687 [DELETED] 

>>9641814
ESL-chama...
Unlike /vt/, twitter SJW crowds actually vocal and daring to shape things up, see how leftists keeping winning on culture wars and social media.

>> No.9643761

>>9643097
You are only proving his point about being mentally defective.

>> No.9643909

>>9643496
Only delusional fags think this place relevant.

>> No.9644026

>>9641814
>so much effort in hating an anime girl?
Why do you people think that I hate the girl? I don't care about her, she's just a macguffin for me to terrorize her fans and make them upset.

>> No.9644346

>>9642207
Funnier too

>> No.9645214

>>9641814
Usually I don't hate the girl herself, but the fanbase. It's relatively easy to ignore a content creator, unless they start having too big of an influence on the medium or always collab with your favourite. But with fans you can't, there are hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of them, they're everywhere, you just can't escape.

>> No.9645433
File: 272 KB, 450x450, 1829874376.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9645433

>>9641814
I only anti ones I know I can have an impact on. Holo girls are too big for that. 0 to 60~100 viewers vtubers esp the ones /here/ , however, are a different matter, you can really make them feel like shit and play with their insecurities. I know I won't even be able to matter for people positively, so I settled for mattering negatively.

>> No.9645482

>>9645433
alright then

>> No.9645842

>>9645433
>I only anti ones I know I can have an impact on. Holo girls are too big for that.
This is true and nobody should ever question this

>> No.9646622

>>9645433
>I know I won't even be able to matter for people positively, so I settled for mattering negatively.

Nah, you said it yourself: you can pretty much impact positively the life of someone with 2 viewers with your time and energy, you simply chose not to.
In fact, simply by choosing not to be a piece a shit you are already having an impact. Most people, particularly in this site, know this too.
Holding back when genuinely angry is something most people in the 2view scene learned to do precisely because they know it will affect others. They influence the world by simply choosing not to act, because they already understand how powerful they can be. You are unware of it, hence your need to pull these feats of strength to prove to yourself how strong you are.

>> No.9648088

>>9646622
thats gay tho

>> No.9648190

>>9641814
why are you so worried about what people have to say about an anime girl?
if you dont like it pick another thread or social media
i dont get it
how are you any different than the same people complaining about the anime girl?

>> No.9648478

>>9646622
>Nah, you said it yourself: you can pretty much impact positively the life of someone with 2 viewers with your time and energy, you simply chose not to.
NTA but I don't make others happy because it's incredibly difficult to both make people happy and not be the loser in the exchange
I get the logic of knowing that wasting your time and energy here means you're a loser, so you bring another down with it because you want to at least make sure you're not the only victim of your miserable life

I don't do it and I love my oshi and she tells me all the time that she appreciates me and is happy I watch her, but I know someday it will blow up in my face and I'll be forced to come to terms with the fact that I was used as a tool for anothers happiness and probably shoot up a school or something just so I can die knowing I was able to have a lasting influence and that my interaction with somebody didn't involve the other person ending up with a life superior to mine
Until then, I'll petend that I matter and that it isn't one-sided and that love is real, but eventually everybody is forced to stop playing pretend

>> No.9648482

>>9648088
Harassing anime girls is literally discord tranny behavior.
The real gay was inside you all along.

>> No.9648571

>>9641814
Kill yourself cumshart
No I didn't put any effort in this.

>> No.9648643

Does it really matter if you anti on this basket weaving forum? No one is going to read schizo horseshit besides other schizos so who cares?

>> No.9648779

it's because i don't want their fans to have fun when they are near me so that they go somewhere else

>> No.9649039
File: 1.51 MB, 335x974, I kneel.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9649039

>>9645433
Maybe the true monsters were vtuber was the vtubers we saw along the way

>> No.9649123
File: 251 KB, 305x349, 1631217030543.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9649123

>>9641814
they're 90% women

it's just in female nature to gossip about and destroy others (mostly other females) socially. this is why sites like PULL, kiwifarms and lolcow exist. no different for virtual women. there's just a primal instinct that drives women to do this, just as you have a primal instinct you pump your seed into females

>> No.9649370

>>9646622
>>9642317
Just because this place is a literal dumpster doesn't mean you have to treat it like one. Don't you fags ever want to just talk about how cute anime girls are? Why are you here if all you do is to spread gossip like twitter or share unfunny meme shit like reddit?

>> No.9649485

>>9649123
I can see this theory working if there are actually any girls on the internet. The worst gossips and loudmouths in the world currently seem to be trans.

>> No.9649491

>>9645433
you make my blood boil you fucking nigger piece of shit
just because you are a miserable pile of dogshit doesn't justify spreading your garbage at innocent people. you think you are so smart with your logic but no you are just the literal definition of a demon
it's not about mattering to people you retarded attention whore. it's about doing your best to make the world around you a better and positive place, it's about owning your negative energy to do good. and it will bounce back at you.
burn in hell.

>> No.9649502

>>9648478
> difficult to both make people happy and not be the loser in the exchange
There are ways, and they mostly involve improving yourself for the sake of others. Even if the person wasn't worthy and you feel fairly betrayed, you at least are now better than before. Also you should always research people to avoid this from happening to often and only give your service to those who seem worthy of it.

> I can die knowing I was able to have a lasting influence
Chris chan will have an ever lasting influence but that is not something anyone should desire. Sometimes being forgotten is the better outcome. |

> I was used as a tool for anothers happiness
It's because you are approaching this problem the wrong way: happiness of others should give happiness to you. If this doesn't happen, you shouldn't bother trying to make others happy. Because of the way humans are wired we receive more pleasure giving than receiving, if you are not taking advantage of this high you are fucking up.
It sounds stupid but helping others is often its own reward - direct pleasure to your brain center.
The path of absolute selfishness, when done by a smart person, will look a lot like apparent selfness, but in truth fuck people you are doing this for your own sake.

>> No.9649541

>>9649123
I have a primal instinct to AMOG other men too though, but only around women

>> No.9649603

>>9649123
Is this what passes for humor on this site? Or do you actually believe that?

>> No.9649675

>>9641814
I only anti companies not the girls only. I dont watch vtweeters or indies to even care

>> No.9650045
File: 57 KB, 600x338, 17120508062261.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9650045

>>9649603
I actually believe it and it's true. try going to any of the sites I mentioned and you'll see

except PULL shut down. you can however find women on the other sites talking about how "comfy" the site was and what a nice community they had there, despite the fact that the entire purpose of the site was to nitpick, bitch about, dox and destroy other female cosplayers for getting too much male attention.

exact thing happening to your 1 million sub oshi. how dare that bitch be so popular?

>> No.9650353

>>9649502
I've never gotten pleasure from helping people. I told myself that it was the right thing to do and struggled against every natural inclination to do it because I wanted to be "normal", but it was never natural, it was never easy, and I was occasionally in tears when the results were made apparent(that I was used a tool for others benefit)
>Chris chan will have an ever lasting influence but that is not something anyone should desire. Sometimes being forgotten is the better outcome.
Neither option is good here. But I'd say that being Chris-chan is only the same level of bad as being forgotten. And that's only because Chris-chan didn't weaponize his autism.
>There are ways, and they mostly involve improving yourself for the sake of others. Even if the person wasn't worthy and you feel fairly betrayed, you at least are now better than before.
Better in what way? A better tool?
Nah, fuck that

Like I said, I do my reps every day and do my best to be positive when it comes to my oshi. It's because I'm letting myself believe her when she lies about loving me. Eventually, the lie will break and I'll realize how much I hate this. How much I hate having worked so much harder for this higher income despite not really wanting this income or caring for it and the work required to get it, how much I hate developing hobbies and friends despite never wanting them and not finding them interesting, working on my body to be fit despite not caring, and overall just never being able to mean anything to anybody without being the loser in the exchange, and I'll go out and make a mark on somebody before ending my life

But that day isn't here yet. Today, I love my oshi, and I believe she loves me. That's enough for today.

>> No.9651259

>>9650353
>I've never gotten pleasure from helping people.
what is going on here, did you ever struggled with something in your life and someone help you? how did it feel?

>> No.9651506

>>9641918
100% this. It helps that schizos here can't contain their autism and flip out over the simplest things, flinging their shit around the monkey cage.

>> No.9651563
File: 184 KB, 1920x1080, 1613466890788.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9651563

I rejoice in everyone's suffering.

>> No.9651651

>>9649123
There are no females on /vt/ you fucking retard, just infantile men and troons. Infintile men and troons gossip as hard as any woman. vtubers in the west cater almost exclusively to men. This board is like 90% hololive and no female likes that idol shitstain agency.

>> No.9651707

>>9642317
They aren't a majority.

>> No.9651993

>>9651651
I don’t think you realize how many girls are on this board. I’d say female engagement is just behind /a/ in terms of user base.
Shit, /vt/ sings had like 10 femanons and 2 chuubas

>> No.9652005

>>9650353

>I've never gotten pleasure from helping people.
One of two things:
1)You might have been helping others by bringing damage to yourself - the best way to trigger the endorphin is to do something for others that cost you next to nothing and means a lot to them. This is why rich people get tremendous pleasure out of being paypigs while for the average NEET is a source of suffering.
2) You fucked in the head. It happens. I recommend you to stop and focus on yourself entirely and only help others if things will be worse for you if you don't.

For what you say, it seems to be a little of both.

The core of the problem is that you don't seem to know what makes you happy and you have been doing things that make you unhappy for the sake of others.
For what I read, lots of them, and for quite long.
This should be obvious but you should live for yourself and for yourself alone. Stop trying to be what you think is "normal". Being a homeless drunk is better than your current state.
You don't need friends? Don't seek them. You are making both you and them a favor.
You don't have a reason to work out? Don't. Be a fucking slob.
Don't need high income? Realize this gives you power: you can quit when ever you want, which means you cannot be manipulated by your boss or your coworkers. You have fuck you money, and one that, you might even be able to walk away without a two week notice.

You are so obsessed about being used because you lack agency. You are not doing what you want and you are living for others. Start living for yourself and maybe you will mind less.

If you don't decide for yourself what the meaning of your life is someone else will

>> No.9652217

>>9649370
Reddit and twitter exist that's were i posted and discuss chuuba with my friends, on this board its were i larping as falseflagger and being drama poster to bait you chuds, because this is what /vt/ always been and thrive for.

>> No.9652363

>>9652217
>because this is what /vt/ always been and thrive for.
this board is 8 months old
If it stands for anything, it is for annoying orange spam.

>> No.9652449

>>9651259
Nobody has ever helped me

>> No.9652874

>>9652005
The only thing that has ever made me happy is the idea that somebody might love me non-platonically, so I don't see how I could pursue what I want
The reason I see myself heading down the path I described is that eventually my only desire and the complete lack of it in my life will likely eventually warp into a desire to simply force another to change their life because of my actions in a way where they're worse off than I am after I perform the action

>> No.9653012

How to solve anti problems on /vt/;
>hire more reddit mod (must be tranny, authleft, progressive and overdose on power fantasy meds)
>filtering more words, hate speech, any offensive slurs
>problem solved and /vt/ become a more happy place

>> No.9653095

>>9652217
>thinks you can discuss how much you want to unironically sacrifice everything for a slim chance at marrying your oshi's roommate, and that her not being single or collabing with men would literally be a betrayal, on Reddit and Twitter
Tell me how I know you're retarded

>> No.9653285

>>9649491
>wanting people to die for being a big meanie doodoo head in an online chat
I'll never understand how you faggots get so emotionally attached to people who don't, and will never, know you. There is no right to have a vtuber's chat be nothing but shit sucking sycophants. Touch grass you fucking loser lol.

>> No.9653659

>>9649491
You're no better, sub-human

>> No.9653734

>>9645433
I... I kneel...

>> No.9653759

>>9652874
>The only thing that has ever made me happy is the idea that somebody might love me non-platonically, so I don't see how I could pursue what I want

So exactly why don't you install tinder and shit? If you have income and work out it shouldn't be that hard. Women do fall in love with you if you repeatedly fuck them, as temporary as their love might be. Then you do it again with someone else.

>> No.9653767

Being an anti IS the hobby, anonchama.

Some of us just live for the hate and love seeing faggots like you squirm.

>> No.9653857

>>9653767
God I love 4chan.

>> No.9653999

>>9653857
>>9653767
Reddit tourists. You should had outgrown this phase a decade ago.

>> No.9654215

>>9653999
14 years and still going strong. If anything, my desire to make you flip your shit has only grown.

>> No.9654331

>>9654215
Doesn't it strike you ass odd you are doing the same things you were doing when you were a teen while everyone else stopped?

>> No.9654458

>>9654331
Why would it strike me as odd the fun thing I did back then is fun now? And why would I care what other people think? I'm having fun regardless.

>> No.9654508

>>9649491
>you think you are so smart with your logic
Really not.
I know it's an attitude that is detrimental to others but it's just who I am and never managed to change that. I think it would be logical that if someone was able to remove me from existence they would do it, wouldn't hate them for it, as it would improve everyone's life. I'm other people are like that and I would definitely avoid them at all cost.

>> No.9654536

>>9653285
>>9653659
>>I know I won't even be able to matter for people positively, so I settled for mattering negatively.
i just threw my two cents to try get this out of his head, because it's making him be so miserable. im sorry for having a heart i guess

>> No.9654567

>>9653767
Fucking this, ironically even 4chuds can't handle shitposting.
t.larper anti

>> No.9654595

>>9653759
In my experience, standards are hilariously high on OLD. I unironically have a clearly defined 6 pack and a small yacht and I've gotten no useful matches
It might be because standards in my late 20's age bracket are high as shit though
Also, I don't want to cheat on my oshi...

>> No.9654601

>>9654508
i'm sure other people*

>> No.9654742

>>9649491
God damn. It was clearly a joke fucking autist. Go the fuck back.

>> No.9654823

>>9654742
haha yeah faggot, my post was also a joke. gotcha
go back newfag

>> No.9655056

>>9654595
>It might be because standards in my late 20's age bracket are high as shit though

Have you tried grooming third worlders?

>> No.9655241

>>9641814
If I feel like my oshi is being threatened, I'll become an anti for them
I'm an anti primarily for the purposes of gatekeeping

>> No.9655342

>>9655056
Well no, but I'm white so I'd only stand out and probably look like somebody looking for a prostitute if I tried, and prostitutes don't "love" the people they get money out of(they love the money)
Essentially, I lost the genetic/racial lottery

>> No.9655493

>>9641814
It's "why do antis exist" you retarded esl

>> No.9656137

>>9655342
Golddiggers can fall in love too. Look up Randolph Hearst. If you repeatedly fuck a woman she will fall in love with you, She might fall out of that love eventually, but it will happen, regardless of the reasons she originally approached you. This is because the thing we call love is just an evolutionary adaptation and implying is something magical or beautiful is demerital to your mental health.

In general I think you are having femcel problems: you can't find a match because you look down on everyone you have a chance with. You can fall in love with ugly girls too, you brain will trick you into finding them more beautiful than they really are.

Please also understand how weird this phrase sounds: "I want someone who is young and good-looking to love me for who I am inside"

>> No.9656229

The only posts on this board that can cause harm are doxxposts, and that already gets you banned. Nothing else has any effect, so I don't see how it can be considered being an anti, or the same as cancel culture.
Vtubers who browse this board pretty much anti themselves. Egosearch somewhere more positive, it's not our responsibility to protect your feelings.
Containment breakers are scum, though.

>> No.9656470

>>9641814
It's easier to hate than it is to love.

>> No.9656528

>>9641814
Stop being sensitive ESL-chud, go back

>> No.9656596
File: 718 KB, 1080x8325, 1619811845874.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9656596

>>9656229
>Containment breakers are scum, though.
Couldn't agree more

>> No.9656678

Alrighty bros, your oshi and who you anti
>Kanata
>Suisei

>> No.9656718

>>9656596
>gatekeeping
Yeah i wonder why so many tourist attracts to this dumpster...

>> No.9656976 [DELETED] 

>>9656137
This is just deconstructing the only thing I care about though
It sorta proves my point that if I want to have a tangible effect on somebody where I'm not the loser, I should just hurt people as much as possible

Gold digger love is not love. Besides, if I wanted for somebody to love who I am inside? I wouldn't have put all the effort in that I did. Part of that was to become a more appealing person.

At the end of the day though, like I said, I already know that there's nothing left but a dark twisted end for me, but at the very least I will be able to take th3 lives of others and preven

>> No.9657097

>>9656137
This is just deconstructing the only thing I care about though
It sorta proves my point that if I want to have a tangible effect on somebody where I'm not the loser, I should just hurt people as much as possible

Gold digger love is not love. Besides, if I wanted for somebody to love who I am inside? I wouldn't have put all the effort in that I did. Part of that was to become a more appealing person.

At the end of the day though, like I said, I already know that there's nothing left but a dark twisted end for me, but at the very least I will be able to take the lives of others and permanently leave a lasting mark upon their lives that is just as or more negative than the one I leave on mine, or something equally as bad. If it's the only way to not be a clown at the mercy of others without abstaining from interacting with people, then so be it.

>> No.9657180

>>9656229
>>9656596
>>9656718
Reminder that containment anything is a fucking flawed theory that still hasn't worked. Even this board still gets ponyshit and its been decades.

>> No.9657246

lol the doublepost you fucking newfag phoneposter

>> No.9657343

It's either for attention or socially retarded faggots who think spending their energy hating and harassing people accomplishes anything in their lives.

>> No.9657504

>>9657097
>It sorta proves my point that if I want to have a tangible effect on somebody where I'm not the loser, I should just hurt people as much as possible
you can try the opposite and become their hero, start with animals, you can never be a tool for them, they will see you as their godlike savior, and they will never betray you. leaving this mark is alot more badass and respectable.

>> No.9657525

I’m guessing you mean like vshojo,Ollie antis etc
Well I don’t care if they want to be whores and the fans to like them. But they actively try to change what other people enjoy. They want to be whores? Fine. But the problem is they don’t want anyone to not be whores

>> No.9657659

>>9641814
Cute aggression is a psychological thing some people have where seeing something cute makes them really angry. Sufferers report an overwhelming desire to hurt/punish the target of thier aggression with no discernible cause for this attitude having yet been identified by science

>> No.9657845

>>9656976
Actually I am trying to tell you that it is this point of view of winning and losing that is making you miserable.

Two deals in one you win 10 bucks but another person wins 100. In the other one you lose 10 but the other one loses 100.
In both interactions you lost but in one you are relative better than the other person.
Which one is preferable?

You are obsessed with winning even if you lost in absolute terms. You will fuck others but in the process you will lose everything you have.

All your problems seem and all your wishes seem to me they can be simply be cured by changing your mindset: what if this world is a dream? What if it is merely a simulation? A little video game for your mind to play?
You keep getting hurt because you keep thinking this delusion called reality matters at all. That anything in this world exists as a real thing and not projections of your mind. You have no way to know if others are even conscious beings , so their love shouldn't mean anything to you in cold hard terms.

Why do you care about others so damn much? Literally stop caring and you will stop needing others to love you to feel whole.

>> No.9659882

>>9642253
y tho, she was just sittin

>> No.9660289

>>9657845
Yes, I would prefer to lose 10 if they lose 100
The world is meaningless without other people. Nothing is fun. Nothing is worthwhile
If I'm going to die unloved I may as well project my frustrations upon others.
After all, it doesn't matter if I do or not. If I can't be happy, neither can they, and I'll just make sure of that.

>> No.9660461

>>9657504
Animals aren't people with real cognizance and choice, and being their hero is just being a tool
Anyways, I have a cat. Their affection has become meaningless to me. There was never anything behind it. No real love. Only humans can love.

>> No.9660514
File: 47 KB, 428x424, 1630294231827.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9660514

>>9641814
>Why are you so awkward and put so much effort in hating an anime girl?

Because they are miserable, failed individuals, among other reasons (unemployed, no romantic prospects, mentally ill, etc.)

>How you are different than the cancel culture twitter crowd?

They're the same people, essentially. The mental attitude that engenders these people is the same. They can't enjoy anything.

I wish these people would get a life, but that is probably asking a lot.

captcha: J0Y0X

>> No.9661054

>>9657845
Also, you're in general missing the point that literally nothing gives me any sense of joy or warmth besides the idea of another person loving me, anon.
You think it's the thing holding me back from being miserable, but you clearly don't seem to understand. I've done the things people do to try and enjoy things. It doesn't work.
Every night I dream about a girl I love telling me she loves me and have the dream logic tell me that she truly means it
Waking up is harder every day. I have a million hobbies, a lucrative career I'm sure many would kill for, money, health. It means nothing. It IS nothing. It brings me no joy. I don't want any of it. I don't want to be alive, anon, if this is what it means.
I will not fall asleep for the last time without one final stand against the human race
The one thing I truly value is defiance, revenge, of getting even, getting angry at other people and making them regret it. And love. These interactions with people are the only things that bring meaning and value into my life. I'm tired of pretending that I shouldn't care
I do care, and I'm going to force somebody to care about the fact that I'm there and lose more than I do. I'll fucking sprint to the bottom.

>> No.9662012

>>9660461
i hate to say it but i think you are too far gone and out of my scope, i hope someone or something will change you, you are doubting so that's enough potential to overcome this shit
just make sure you used all of your resources to try everything you can before making that decision

>> No.9662660

>>9662012
Why do you think some people here hate and try and resist male collabs and chuuba having boyfriends so much?
I'm one of them because, as I said, the only thing keeping me from going somewhere I'd rather not is the genuine belief that my oshi genuinely loves me
If I didn't have that, it'd be a lot worse already

>> No.9663211
File: 99 KB, 274x274, 1631408697818.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9663211

>>9642317
looks like cope to me

>> No.9663248

>>9641814
Don't kink shame me.

>> No.9664081

>>9641814
Shitposting about women wrecking themselves is more amusing than watching minecraft for the thousandth time.

>> No.9664765

>>9641814
Why do bugmen exist?

>> No.9664958
File: 673 KB, 595x533, 1606842359269.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9664958

>>9657845
Not that anon.
>simply changing your mindset
Don't act dumb. Agency isn't real. Everything you believe is a product of your genes and upbringing. Even your response to this post was determined for you by your neurons - 'consciousness' doesn't even enter into it.

>> No.9665164

>>9641814
>Why antis exist?
Just like homophobic and transphobic people, there are people who are dead set on making life miserable for others.

>> No.9665242

>>9642317
nigger they're never the majority
they're just the most rabid and vocal one, so you see them everywhere

>> No.9665400
File: 155 KB, 1280x720, tortanic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9665400

>>9641814
>Why antis exist?
you should name them for their real name they are happeningfags what they want is a tortanic

>> No.9665543

>>9641814
>How you are different than the cancel culture twitter crowd?
They're the same people

>> No.9669469

so, is only because u jelly?

>> No.9669803

>>9664958
Sorry, even if you are right it means my genes force me to believe in agency, so I can't stop.
Billions of year of evolutionary pressure has made my bloodline believe in the illusion of free will because it impresses the ladies when you talk about being the master of your own fate, Therefore the gene of |talking as if you have control over your mind set] passes to the next generation and eventually dominates the gene pool.

Other mutations include believing I'm god chosen one, delusions about my self worth, and clearly biased perception of my own attractiveness. |
I don't want to be like this but I never had a choice, my apologies.

>> No.9670684

>>9665400
If this is true, then its been true on every board for the past 10 fucking years.

>> No.9673021

>>9661054
The human race is not responsible for your misery. You are not unhappy because of anyone particular actions but because your brain is fried and you can't feel joy.
You should take your issues to God himself, or to the laws of physics, instead of hurting people are who are probably more miserable than you are but learned how to deal with it better.

>> No.9673638

To be honest nothing in the world would give me more joy than there being some Dexter out there who targets the psychopaths in this thread. Is that a sociopathic behavior?

It's the weirdest thing about psychopaths; I just don't understand why psychopaths never target each other. They say all this shit about not feeling empathy or whatever and just wanting to commit harm to other people or what not but when they have a more socially acceptable avenue for harming people and enacting human misery with the fewest drawbacks or risk to self-interest (targeting other psychopaths) they never seem to want to take it. Instead, it seems like they feel empathy after all but only for evil people? Can one of the psychopaths in this thread explain why you claim to have no empathy and act purely out of self interest but you don't take the easiest and least risky route to hurting other people by targeting people that even most normies would be glad to see eat shit? I honestly am starting to doubt that psychopaths actually psychologically feel no empathy; it's starting to seem like they're just a bunch of butthurt babies banding together because they can't stop crying so they go full edgy retard.

>> No.9674148

>>9673638
How does hurting psychopaths let me feel love or feel like I get back at the ones that don't give me love?
Why would I care about other men at all? If you're talking about female psychopaths...I mean, maybe? But I'd probably rape them instead of kill them

>> No.9674558

>>9673021
>The human race is not responsible for your misery
No, but the human race is involved in what I want. It just so happens that if I cannot find the positive version of what I want, I can only otherwise settle for the negative version of being important to somebody and my interaction with them taking more from them that it takes from me.

I never blamed them. But they never cared about me, so I feel no need to care about them.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action