Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 435 KB, 862x775, sad kronii.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9246405 No.9246405 [Reply] [Original]

why does reddit get so many vtubers but we get nothing?

>> No.9246441

>mori is here
>ame is here
>gura is here
???

>> No.9246472

We got Risu though.

>> No.9246476
File: 39 KB, 720x720, 1624092876376.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9246476

>>9246405
You get the best one.

>> No.9246477

>>9246441
>SHE MADE A REFERENCE TO A MEME THAT BROKE CONTAIMENT YEARS AGO SHE'S HERE
shut the fuck up retard

>> No.9246504

>>9246472
>>9246476
risu is nothing

>> No.9246577

Watch phase connect's Pippa. Her chat is just the unfunny cunts from this place.

>> No.9246596

>>9246405
4chan has too many vtubers to count

>> No.9246615

>>9246577
>chat = vtuber

>> No.9246621

>>9246405
Who we? /vt/ is a Reddit general on 4chan

>> No.9246678

>>9246477
so absolutely desperate in denial

>> No.9246702

>>9246441
>kiara is here
>ina is here
And kiara ironically visits the least among EN1

>> No.9246743

>>9246405
Anon, you're forgetting Risu...

>> No.9246799

>>9246702
Anon Kiara references things she reads on this place on the daily.
She may get the most heat but she's not getting interesting talking points from fucking Reddit.

>> No.9246810
File: 1.21 MB, 1280x720, whatTHEFUCK.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9246810

>>9246577
what the fuck is this

>> No.9246811

>>9246405
>why does reddit get so many vtubers but we get nothing?
Despite the fact that plebbit has had a near non-stop line of pedophiles and sex offenders get outed, 4th chainz is still widely seen as the "bad place" because no one fucking took the time to understand blue boards and such
Therefor it's far easier to gravitate to "The face of the internet" for free press and attention, while hiding and lurking in here, than being upfront and calling reddit shit and openly visiting here, to which no real gain is made and you are near instantly considered a degenerate

>> No.9246843
File: 160 KB, 850x1282, F1FDF9CE-1700-42BE-9B44-8EFE053A8C2E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9246843

>>9246405
>not loving her for who she is
You don't deserve to be with her

>> No.9246844

>>9246405
you have mumei

>> No.9246892
File: 9 KB, 183x183, 1624147729439.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9246892

>>9246810
pure fucking KINO

>> No.9246958

>>9246799
Did I stutter?

>> No.9246963

you got one, the owl, and look at what you guys are doing, making like 20 anti threads per day

>> No.9247056
File: 197 KB, 318x343, :].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9247056

>>9246405
This board is just Reddit but with the negative opinion, it's just that upvotes are (You)s here

>> No.9247082

>>9246963
huh since when is owl here?

>> No.9247103

>>9246844
Now imagine this in her voice
>>9241750

>> No.9247122
File: 607 KB, 790x643, E7f7SWWXsAMurF5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9247122

Shiki is here

>> No.9247136

>>9246405
But we have VShojo??

>> No.9247149

>>9246405
Getting nothing is more than faggots here deserve

>> No.9247271

>>9247056
downvoted

>> No.9247357

>>9246577
Tried to but her mic is filtering me.

>> No.9247399

>>9246811
Imagine a Hololive vtuber recommending 4chan
>watch my oshi Ollie
>she mentions a board called "vt" on "4chan"
>let's visit that site!
>"I WANNA BREED THE ZOMBIE AHHHHH"

>> No.9247413

>>9247271
why thank you, kind stranger

>> No.9247471
File: 248 KB, 535x532, 1600607476560.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9247471

You have one but /vt/ is too busy hating her.

>> No.9247526

>>9246811
To be fair, the catalog outside of generals are just full of dramatards looking to score (You)s or content for clipfaggotry. Indies would have a better chance at gaining some following here, but corporate vtubers would rather avoid acknowledging a place that's neighbors with /pol/ or where Discord anti rejects come to when they get banned at their circlejerk.

>> No.9247678
File: 99 KB, 599x502, 1618315352105.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9247678

>>9246405

>> No.9247748

>>9247399
Breaking news Anon. Reddit is banned on Indonesia. Therefore when the girls want to discuss with the fans they have to come either here or to Facebook.

Which is why all of ID, not just Risu and Mooner, are here.

>> No.9247825
File: 894 KB, 2490x3510, 1630128992217.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9247825

>>9247399
Willing to bet hard cash that Ollie enjoys her fans desiring her.

>> No.9247980

>>9246405
gura almost certainly browsed /mlp/

>> No.9248062

>>9246811
See anon you're wrong. People don't come on here because even if blue boards exist, nothing is stopping me from calling a dirty fucking nigger. See? This alone is too much for the average drooling reddit visitor to behold.

>> No.9248102

>>9246405
You got that turtle bitch isn't that good enough?

>> No.9248179

>>9247748
Indonesia is based.

>> No.9248188
File: 34 KB, 400x400, dydswRZI_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9248188

>>9246405
Do your archive reps

>> No.9248374

>>9246405
which ones? redddit don't have that many since coco graduated
Marine, Fubuki, Haachama maybe? Kanata sometimes I guess, but not much else

>> No.9248691

>>9246405
in the application process they drop 4chan memes at you but if you respond as someone who uses 4chan you don’t get hired
t. high level insider (on the investment panel of both hololive and nijisanji and vshojo)

>> No.9248842
File: 136 KB, 463x453, 1606396497042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9248842

>>9248691
>both hololive and nijisanji and vshojo

>> No.9249044

>>9248691
Hiding your power level is the default state. Throwing crumbs is the mark of a true veteran

>> No.9249276

everyone's lurking here one way or another. Even the JPs do. Towa definitely reads the Hololive Thread on /jp/ from time to time

>> No.9249358

>>9247748
it's not that hard to whitelist plebbit if you know what you're doing. But yeah, there's too many indogs on /int/, more than Flips really

>> No.9249369

because we're schizophrenic assholes and only some mental mascochist like Rosemi would browse this place

>> No.9249401

4chan approved hololivers:
Watame, Gura, Sora, Shion, Polka, Okayu

>> No.9249695
File: 27 KB, 333x361, 1620605016211.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9249695

>>9247103
femceldom is weird. Literally the current zeitgeist is heavily preferring them over men but they still can find something to complain about

>> No.9249816

Because this place fucking sucks and you're all the dregs of humanity. No one likes you or wants you as their fans. There is nothing to gain by even throwing a bone to you shitheads and lots to lose. /here/ posting is also awful, if I find out a chuuba visits here even when egosa I drop them.

>> No.9250058
File: 90 KB, 429x410, 1218399990549.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9250058

>>9249816
why are you even here then?

>> No.9250152

I fucking hate it here and I'm not the one getting roasted ever two threads, why the fuck would they ever want to be anywhere near here?

>> No.9250233

>>9249695
She's not wrong though. Picking a good man is hard. Yeah they can get easy dick but getting a good partner? Yeah that's hard.

>> No.9250244

>>9250058
I have no where else to go.

>> No.9250374

>>9246810
>lowtax would be a perfect manager
what the fuck

>> No.9250916

>>9250233
Guess fucking what it's equally as hard for men to find a good woman, if not harder. Pro tip: having a vagina doesn't instantly make you a good woman, contrary to what many "men" will say.

>> No.9250924

>>9250233
There's a lot of good men out there. You can't find them on 4chan or the Internet though

>> No.9251081

>>9246405
learn japanese fucking faggot

>> No.9251130
File: 476 KB, 500x281, 1617036286265.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9251130

Because this shithole isn't marketable and in all honestly why would any chuuba or vtuber corporation set up base here when they have Reddit?
Can you imagine if someone like Ollie or Kiara actually did a AMA here? Or even just a ''Hello /vt/!" post? Or how about a chuuba whose mere presence would send /vt/ into an bitchfit? At best /vt/ would get a 2view who has decided to commit career suicide by being here.

>> No.9251219

>>9246405
W-we got Pippa!!

>> No.9251346

>>9250233
I don't know how they feel and never will. Almost every woman is appealing to me and then I nut. Once that happens none of them are appealing in any capacity. I stopped wanking since jacking off makes me turn off streams and I read books or play games instead.

>> No.9251437

>>9247103
Based, men can't be trusted. That's why hololive keep them away from the talents.

>> No.9251633

>>9251346
>I stopped wanking
You are weak and your bloodline will die with you.

>> No.9251752

>>9246504
What a shit take. It only matters of you're top ten holo? You do realize 4chan isnt even close to top 100 websites right?

>> No.9251805

>>9251219
Shes all we need bros.

>> No.9251839

>>9251081
i hope you're not implying JP chuubas come here

>> No.9251874

>>9251219
Pippa is the quintessential reddit rabbit though

>> No.9251992
File: 53 KB, 536x550, 1618177264106.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9251992

>>9250233
>says the w*man who hates the nice guy types
you whores would rather fuck Ted Bundy than a religious person anyway.

>> No.9252046

>>9246477
All chuubas have unironically been /here/. /vt/ threads regularly breach containment. And despite how much they virtue signal about how even one utterance of nigger is a crime against humanity, nobody actually, truly feels that way.

>> No.9252050
File: 93 KB, 700x700, 1630524512771.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9252050

>>9246405
You selfish retards don't understand that pandering specifically to 4chan is the worst possible choice for one to make. A chuuba would never grow in content nor success if she was pulled down to the dregs of what the demographic here wants. Why can't you accept that this is a medium for faceless communication instead of a market to monkey dance for? Why can't you be normal and immerse yourself in them while disconnecting the necessity for this place's influence?

>> No.9252053

>>9246405
Because everyone here is terrible

>> No.9252069

Make a thread about SPARKS if you wan't to summon some.

>> No.9252136

>>9252069
STREAM SPARKS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq9eqHDKJPE

>> No.9252144

>>9252046
that's because we live in a society

>> No.9252176

>>9252046
No, SEA schizo lurkers break containment. Very few have been here and I don't blame them considering how bad you people are. Stop trying and looking for signs. We have this thread every single fucking day and all it amounts to is wishful thinking that your imaginary friend is like you.

>> No.9252200

>>9246405
Because this thread is from a redditor falseflagger with the intent to fellate his own cock.

>> No.9252252

>>9252050
Pandering specifically to 4chan literally includes having a loli avatar. That’s it

>> No.9252272

>>9252176
>We have this thread every single fucking day
We don't. Go back.

>> No.9252275

>>9252176
>you people
They got scared of your faggotry.

>> No.9252290

>>9252252
>gura design

>> No.9252410

>>9252275
Good, I don't want them here and if I'm the reason none come here I can feel proud of that.

>>9252272
Yes we do. We have "Who's /here/" threads every single day. It's just schizo wank that people you obsess over are giving you special signals the chuuba is aware of this place at all.

>> No.9252437

>>9246476
Tree Rat never streams though...

>> No.9252471

>>9250058
To laugh at you

>> No.9252593

>>9246405
/pol/, but that's a good thing. Even now this place is inundated with retards and cucks, can you imagine how bad it would be if we weren't based department HQ?

>> No.9252672

>>9247748
>banned
let me guess, your ISP is indiekek, get a better ISP faggot

>> No.9252689
File: 14 KB, 644x800, soy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9252689

>>9252471
>to laugh at you

>> No.9252699

>>9252593
this entire site would become a reddit colony, and the tranny jannies would gain all the power

>> No.9252759

>>9246405
why would they want the place that doxxes and anti posts them on the daily

>> No.9252831

>>9252759
ut they use discord

>> No.9252849

>>9252831
But discord raids here.

>> No.9252916

>>9246577
She’s constantly riding Hololive members dicks, she would jump ship if she could

>> No.9252948

>>9252252
But I hate lolis.

>> No.9252955

>>9249401
And Towa

>> No.9252978

>>9246892
Unfunny you mean

>> No.9253017
File: 8 KB, 188x202, 1630453703913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9253017

>>9252699
h-heh...

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action