[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 648 KB, 805x553, 1629336366830.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9021846 No.9021846 [Reply] [Original]

>Upcoming Stream: Portal 2 with Baelz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJW9uVWLYs0

>Most Recent Stream: Twelve Minutes #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxpGWc_uSvw

>Debut VOD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3oVrq94mGM

>Tags:
#ourokronii (General)
#krotime (Streams)
#kronillust (Art)
#kroniirotic (Unofficial Tag for NSFW Art)

>Handy links:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmbs8T6MWqUHP1tIQvSgKrg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ourokronii

>Current Schedule:
8/31 - Portal 2 w/ Baelz @ 9PM PST / 12AM EST, (9/01) 4AM GMT / 1PM JST (On Baelz's channel)
9/01 - Frostpunk @ 6PM PST / 9PM EST, (9/02) 1AM GMT / 10AM JST
9/02 - Hollow Knight @ 1:30PM PST / 4:30PM EST / 8:30PM GMT, (9/03) 5:30AM JST
9/03 - Break
9/04 - HoloCouncil Collab @ TBA

>If you can't do timezones, consult the following:
https://stream-calendar.vercel.app/

>Previous Thread:
>>9009197

>Current Bond Level: 0.5

>Fanfic Listing:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tBsaVE7MLlrZY8fkE1EK-X4X8qSkbCsKFsmxjwcBUU0/edit?usp=sharing

>Fanart Gallery:
https://azure-gallery.net/illusts?query=vtuber%3A%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC&kenzen=false

>Clock Sounds:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1quosY3PAT2iD_UO470zWYTIZqtSGNOFM

>> No.9021891
File: 2.47 MB, 720x796, kronii_clockdoko[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fogn9hz.ogg].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9021920
File: 6 KB, 225x224, download214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*Sends you back in time*

>> No.9021946

>>9021920
He sent Jack into the future though.

>> No.9021962

>>9021846
>Kronii will never bite your neck with her cute little fangs
Why are we still here?

>> No.9021979

CLOCK DOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9021980

>>9021962
Just to suffer

>> No.9021991

Kissing Kroniis pussy!

>> No.9021997
File: 578 KB, 2048x1448, クロニー328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

can you imagine the paizuri

>> No.9022005

>>9021482
Have dual browsers open where one runs the stream, the other runs the chat. Holy fuck google hates firefox
I just DL'd and am using hyperchat now. Chat's more choppy, but doesn't matter because I only use it to post.
Thanks for the help.

>> No.9022016

>>9021920
But he sends people to the future though

>> No.9022032
File: 201 KB, 817x1200, 1630140172818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI PAIZURI

>> No.9022044

>>9021891
I love Kronii so damn much

>> No.9022065

>>9021846
Finally it's time, pun intended. You think to yourself. The time goddes herself has started streaming. You open the stream and your eyes are immediately drawn to her gravity defying breasts. Her feminine voice fills your ears, penetrating your ears with its sensual tone. You pull your keyboard close and begin your mantra, capitalizing the "o" while you have a dumb grin on your face.
bOOba
The instant you finish the first word of your spam you are no longer in your room. Bewildered you look around into the black void around you. The only thing in the room is the chair you are sitting on, easily visible even though there is no light source anywhere. At the same time your notice something awry, your hands and legs are bound to the chair with your legs spread. Before panic sets in a door appears before you, alarmed you pull on the ropes binding you.

"You wont be leaving for some time anon"

The door opens and through all the confusion your dick begins to harden in your pants

"get it ?"

This must be a dream, Her sensuous voice caresses your ears , Her long slender legs, a little bit of soft thigh flesh overflowing her black stockings, those immense milkers that could devour your hands whole. her gorgeous eyes looking down upon you.
It was her. Kronii in the flesh. She turns around and grabs a chair from the door. Seeing her full body moving and jiggling in motion was enough to get you rockhard, nobody would be able to tell you had already masturbated to her 3 times today. Kronii places down the chair in front of you and sits on it with her legs crossed, she was now close enough for you to notice her scent. It was everything you imagined and more, an undescrible smell of pure sex permeated your nostrills, your heartbeat quickens and you almost begin to pant as you try to gaze at every detail of her seductive body.

"Anon"

Your penis throbs as your name passes her delicate lips and you Look Kronii in her blue eyes.
"You know that as a streamer i dont appreciate you constantly spamming my chat with vulgar language pertaining to my assets."

"W-wha?"

You manage to stammer as the overwhelming scent and view of her body is turning your brain to mush, unable to process the situation you have found yourself in.
Kronii clicks her tongue and glares at you as she switches her legs, allowing you a brief glance of her inner thigh's before she sits cross-legged again. Your dick cant help but throb in excitement.

>> No.9022088
File: 122 KB, 360x318, 1601005678413.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9021846
Another notch in the belt for the Ourobros

>> No.9022123
File: 825 KB, 1280x720, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9022005

>> No.9022124

/who/ schizo here, heard Kronii is /here/
Quick rundown, why should I belieb?

>> No.9022132

>>9022065
"It seems you are as slow witted as ever anon"

Her eyes narrow.
The need between your legs suddenly begins to rise, of course you would get horny with your goddes sitting in front of you but not to this degree, not after the many rounds you had already done today.
A devilish grin begins to creep on kronii's face as she gazes on you.

"Oh anon, you are already beginning to sweat and it has only been 2 days"

"T-two days? What do you m-mean?"

Kronii' leans back with her arms behind her head, her underboob becomes more visible and here white armpits are in full view. Your tongue almost leaves your mouth and you begin to excrete cowper fluids from your member.
Kronii places her right index finger in front of her mouth and winks.

"Oh a slight trick that's all"

She grins placing her hands on her lap.

"I just aged your body a little bit so it wouldn't be so worn out from your personal sessions"

Kronii's grin turns into a smirk.
"Lets add 3 more days for a total of 5"
As you open your mouth to question her your lips form into an O and you let out a deep moan as a large wave of need fills your loins. Your eyes begin to wander all over kronii's soft body and you strain against your ropes. your crotch involuntarily tries to move upwards against the bindings in hopes of finding some relief, some kind of friction to please your penis with.
"H-how?"
"Oh Anon, don't you know? time is relative. now let's get a better view of your predicament"
All of a sudden your clothes turn to dust leaving you as naked as the day your were born. Your phallus no longer being contained starts to slowly drip on the chair.

"You know, you should probably work on your masturbation habits if it only takes 5 days for you to get in this state, it seems like you have no restraints at all, you know norma... "

As she talked you become ever more aware of how voluptuous she is, drool begins to form on your lips as your eyes are glued to the soft jiggles of her milky white chest, she seemed to be going into a bit of a tandem and as she was a very expressive her enormous breasts waved from left to right. You cant believe how horny you were. in fact you could feel the pressure increasing every minute and you start to pant heavily. You strain your neck peering at kronii's sexy body your dick throbs harder with every second. For a moment you look down and see your balls swollen, filled to the brim with sperm, The veins on your dick visibly pumping blood as they had become thicker then you had ever seen them. At this point the hardness of your dick could be measured on the Mohs scale.

"---not the only one that has this problem"

Kronii notices your no longer listening and puffs her cheeks. Sweat begins to discharge from your pores and your cheeks turn red, moans exit your mouth as new waves of need flow through your poor genitals.

>> No.9022138
File: 58 KB, 1253x833, kroniifc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

luv me clockwife
>>9022065
I will always give (you)s to writechads

>> No.9022152
File: 1.14 MB, 616x900, E9oyKHJVkAgHVxT.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Which one of Kronii's dyke holes are you going to use if /vt/ were gangraping her right now?

>> No.9022166

>>9022124
Because she's just like us

>> No.9022193

>>9022132
"Clearly i am not getting through to you anon"

"K-kronii p-please"

you beg as a small pool of precum forms on the chair

"When is the last time you went without an orgasm for a full month anon?"

she teasingly asks, knowing full well your masturbate at least twice a day for as long as you can remember.
Kronii stands up and takes a few steps until she towered above you, You can clearly look straight into her soft cleavage and your dick throbs expectantly. She bends over and brings her mouth to you ears, close enough that you can almost feel her lips brush against you.

"Anon, do you want to touch me?"

She whispered straight into your brain with her seductive voice filling your entire being, she stands back up and looks at you smugly with her hands on her hips. You gaze upon her divine body and nod.

"Y-yes"

"Yes what?"

she asks

"Please mistress Kronii let me touch your body"

You quickly respond
She fold her arms under her breasts pushing them up, giving you an even better idea of how big and soft they must be and grins

"Why would i allow you to do that"

You almost shoot into a panic as your dick throbs uncontrollably.

"P-please Mistress, i beg you i will do anything, your so unbelievably hot, please goddess let me touch your boobas"

Her grin falls from her face, in place of it she glares at you, distaste clearly visible on her face. It was like she was looking at walking garbage.
You try to apologize for whatever it was that offended her, but for some reason words no longer come from your mouth.
Kronii's expression becomes emotionless and suddenly her hand reach out towards your nipples. You let out a moan as she begins to softly play with your nipples. You have never felt anything like it. her gloves dexterously form small patterns around your nipples while occasionally rubbing them roughly. she stops after a minute and you try to beg her to continue, but again no words leaves your mouth. strangely enough even though she is no longer caressing you. your body still feels her touch. Kronii looks at you pant while you look at her with a surprised look and she finally smirks a bit.

"Remember Anon, time is relative. All i did was just loop the feeling of me touching you. Basically i am messing with your senses without actually touching you"

You have never wanted to touch yourself as badly as you do now. The need you feel in your dick is starting to overwhelm you. You strain against the ropes again to try and feel any kind of pressure on your stiff member. The sensation of Kronii touching you only adding to your need.
With an expressionless face Kronni elegantly squats in front of you. Without any warning her silky smooth black gloves begin to caress your inner thigh's. Your dick pulses violently and your moans intensify. Her hand slowly inch towards your dick, coming closer with every wave of her palm, touching evermore sensitive parts of your thigh's.
Kronii looks up locking eyes with you, her demeanor becomes sultry as she bites her lips seductively and with a deep beguiling voice she softly asks.

"How badly do you want this Anon?"

>> No.9022200

>>9021846
Photoshopped picture

>> No.9022247

>>9022193
Drips of precum continue to fall and you stop blinking entirely, your entire being is focused on Kronii's smooth hands fondling your inner thighs. If you where clear of mind you might have been worried if you would be rupturing your muscles with the amount of force you are trying to hump kronii's hands, but to no avail, the ropes render your completely immobile. In the meantime your could feel her constantly touching your nipples gently.
Kronii fully grasps your innermost thighs her hands almost touching the base of your dick, she stretches out her index fingers and thumbs and you moan in pleasure as she very lightly pats the lowest base of your penis and fleetingly touches your swollen ballsack.
She stands back up and gives you a full few of her firm well endowed behind as she dusts her legs before she sits back on her chair with her legs crossed. Kronii places her right elbow on her legs and rests her hand on her head while looking at you. She continues to make you feel all administrations over and over again, while she looks at you smugly. Except of course for those that slightly touched your penis.
Your moans become louder and louder as the sensations wash over you, your penis is vibrating in constant need begging to be touched. as this continued you could feel something swelling up in your balls, pleasure starts to ramp up in your body and your eyes shift around, ever so slightly you come closer and closer to orgasm without anything even touching your pitiful member. Kronii's smile deepens and she lifts the strap around her tits slightly, you can now see a very slight hint of pink on the very edge of her soft bulging flesh almost spilling out of their tight confines. With her magnificent breasts almost fully displayed in front of you your body go's into overdrive. a smile of pleasure begins to creep on your face as pleasure mounts in your penis, your balls begin to rise up and something is set in motion you have only fantasized about. You where at the start of an orgasm without touching your penis.
Kronii licks her lips seductively.

"You can do it Anon"

she knew exactly how sexy her voice was. Kronii lifted her strap from her bulging breasts, finally freed they bounced on her chest but soon defied gravity again. Your eyes bulged as you strained to take in every inch of her perky pink flesh. Your body finally accelerated your hands free orgasm and ever so slowly even though there was no touch on your phallus, you began reaching the point of no return. The ecstasy in your dick was overwhelming. You had never felt anything like it, the build up after a month of no orgasm (at least according to your bodies senses) was something you always wanted to try but you never got past 3 days. The feeling of Kronii's hands all over your sensitive body parts intensived.
Kronii sank her hands into her tits, the flesh overflowing between her fingers. She looked at you with an inticing gaze and began massaging her breasts.

"They are so soft Anon"

she said in a sultry tone.
The slow build up of your hands free orgasm was complete your eyes rolled back in your head from pleasure as you could feel Kronii caress you, your balls were about to begin emptying load after load of sperm. You have never moaned this loudly in your entire life.

"can you hold on for a second?"

Kronii suddenly asks with a cutesy voice and she confines her giant breasts back into their tight straps.
You can barely comprehend what she was saying as wave after wave of pleasure mounted in your body. But then something weird happened. Your orgasm didn't continue for some reason. Even though you are right there on the edge of orgasm something is keeping you there. The pleasure turns to frustration as you are being kept straight on the edge. The phantom touches from Kronii vanished but you are still in the middle of a never ending orgasm.

"See i just wanted to ask you something before you stain my floor"

Kronii said with a devilish giggle.

>> No.9022255

>>9022152
ear

>> No.9022289

>>9021997
en2 really is the big tiddy committee gen

>> No.9022309

>>9022247
You strain against the ropes and grind your teeth, your face turns red and you can barely breath from pleasure and frustration, never in your life have you felt this good, yet at the same time the longer you where kept in this moment the more your frustration increased. You begin to whimper in short quick breaths as Kronii's waits for you to acknowledge a question you had barely even registered.

"G-goddess P-please"

You manage to snivel while you gasp for air, by now you begin to feel lightheaded as you are unable to properly breathe. It is clear to you that Kronii was preventing you from finishing your orgasm, keeping you into this perpetual hell of ecstasy and frustration.

"Mmmm?"

Kronii playfully acts puzzled.

"OH MISTRESS PLEASE GODDESS PLEASE"

You begin screaming and begging in earnest. The feeling of being right at the edge without being able to finish was no longer bearable, made worse even by the fact its origin came from an agonizing slow handfree orgasm.

"Such a crybaby, is this not the time for you to show me your manly side Anon?"

Kronii says, disappointment dripping from her voice.

"Well that's fine, i didn't expect much anyway"

Kronii starts playing with her hair while looking at you screaming in pleasure and frustration.
Suddenly the pressure fades, instead of the amazing release you were expecting, more frustration begins to build up. The pleasure that wracks your body recedes. You whimper in despair as your orgasm escapes you and the anxiety of a slow orgasm in reverse rise up. It is an excruciating feeling.

"K-kronii.. Why"

She ignores you and continues playing with her hair as she waits for your reverse orgasm to complete.
You close your eyes as there is nothing you can do while the ecstasy you craved was leaving your body without giving you any form of deliverance. You knew full well every frustrating second you felt was purposefully orchestrated by Kronii. If she wanted she could have just set time back instantly for your entire body and mind . Finally you were back where you started. Only now you were drenched in sweat and completely out of breath, the only thing that remained exactly the same was the amount of precum staining the chair and the incredible need you still felt after a month without orgasm. Though it was slightly abated by what you had just experienced.

"How can you even use timestreams on 3 different parts of my being"

You ask softly, still out of breath.
Kronii begins to laugh, not in spite but a rather cheerfully hearty laughter.

"Oh, anon"

She begins and wipes away a slight tear from her eye, while she smiles at you

"Time is relative"

"Also i was gonna ask you a question"

---------------------------------------
gonna sleep. i had more i wanted to write so next time i get really horny i guess

>> No.9022312

>>9022138
I tried a Vocaroo of this earlier and my posh, recieved pronounciation Is too difficult to remove completely and deleted it out of shame

>> No.9022352

collab waiting room is up on baelz channel if anyone isn't aware

>> No.9022484
File: 36 KB, 640x684, 28278980_1970888383161893_28153985477507637_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9022312
souf FC here so I know the pain fellow bong
>>9022309
10/10 would fap again, being tied up and teased/humiliated by Kronii is a patrician choice of fetish

>> No.9022743

>>9021997
Pentapaizuri

>> No.9022796

>>9022484
i should have maybe waited till tomorrow to post so i could take the time to crop some expressions from her booru.

not sure if its proper to repost all of it when i make part 2

>> No.9022889

Anyone have the W40k greentexts saved? I only have the ones I wrote and last I checked they weren’t on the fanfic archive

>> No.9022912
File: 25 KB, 379x499, Programming.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Kronii Reads" when? I want to hear her voice tell me all sorts of things.

>> No.9022926
File: 410 KB, 2117x1539, @QUASARCAKE_E-ITb8SVIAgwWmL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9022937
File: 230 KB, 1861x743, KroniiAdMech.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9022889
Dunno which writer you are but i got this one saved and the one i did

>> No.9022945

>>9022796
I usually write mine in notepad and dump them, chopping them up to fit as needed. I'm not great at paragraphs and usually do them as a sentence-by-sentence greentext. Although I sometimes have an intro at the beginning that's non-greentext to give the title/topic
>captcha:hagsy
lol, Kronii crone fic when

>> No.9023048

>>9022743
kek

>> No.9023083

>>9022926
>jpg

>> No.9023091

>>9022926
God if my laptop's hdd isn't broken right now I could have edited some of her "arts" in those frames

>> No.9023178
File: 100 KB, 453x208, amelia cornson.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

riddle me this, your oshi might be able to beat the AMECH but can she beat CORNSON?!?!?

>> No.9023203
File: 311 KB, 524x524, 1630377845301.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9021979
CLOOOOCK KOKOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9023218

>>9023178
You're cornered here anon

>> No.9023343

>>9022937
Already have it cause I wrote it. Sorry if I sound like an attention whore or trying to steal someone else’s work, but I guess there’s not really a good way for me to prove it. I also have the part 2 to that, the spin-off story with the praying Tech priest and the one with the Ourotor comforting the dying child. Working on Pt.3 for the main story but I’m kinda feeling burnt out on it. Might do more Techpriest smut.

>> No.9023364

give me a reason to learn programming related to kronii so i can attempt it but eventually fail

>> No.9023404
File: 160 KB, 298x321, 1630364571518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9022124
Kronii posts from my computer after we have sex

>> No.9023459

>>9023364
hack her model so the boobs start bouncing profusely all stream

>> No.9023460
File: 1.29 MB, 365x498, 2e9b1c1a508cb7d5b7e6cd0600e1c1c2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9021594
I installed LiveTL and tuned into a Japanese stream to test the translation function, but it didn't work at all. Even trying various modes. I guess just keep it to reduce CPU usage then?

>> No.9023504

>>9023460
I just use it to reduce CPU usage. I use Dex for TLs

>> No.9023515

>>9023460
It's not an auto translator, it picks up in-chat translators

>> No.9023521

>>9022124
why wouldn’t she be /here/?

>> No.9023524

>>9022124
Tulpa's aren't made overnight, give us time.
Or tell /who/ to make their own.

>> No.9023594
File: 352 KB, 524x524, Anon flirts with Kronii [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F078rw0.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9023203

>> No.9023610

>>9023504
I'll probably just keep things as they are then. Hoping there isn't to much a delay between the person speaking, me writing and it showing up for them.
KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!

>>9023515
That's what I meant, it didn't translate anything in chat, had the box open where it said translations would go and nothing ever appeared.

>> No.9023696

>>9023610
Not all streams will have a translator in unfortunately

>> No.9023713
File: 94 KB, 730x810, 14112415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why is she so perfect

>> No.9023735

>>9023610
It doesn't live translate. it picks up people who are translating in the chat
no translators = no popups

>> No.9023756

>>9023459
Map the controls to a dualshock controller's analog sticks

>> No.9023782
File: 174 KB, 1600x900, tennant_depressed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9023713
Perfect...

>> No.9023801
File: 104 KB, 1920x1080, 1616720240635.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9023696
>>9023735
What?
How can it tell when a translator's in the chat if you already have people speaking english?

>> No.9023856

>>9023801
Anon, you use the TL function for streams that AREN'T in English

>> No.9023899

>>9023801
Usually a tag like [EN], I'm not sure if it has a directory of translators it will highlight by default but it could do

>> No.9024012

>>9023856
Read the string, I was testing it in a Japanese stream for that purpose

>>9023899
Okay, if you take it with something like [EN], that makes sense. I'd test it myself, but don't want to cause trouble.

>> No.9024047

This thread slowed down a bit huh?

>> No.9024093

>>9024047
Post-nut GCD

>> No.9024101
File: 785 KB, 4096x3344, 8CCBA6BB-D797-4292-8267-18D5CA136D4D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sex

>> No.9024107

>>9024012
I usually watch Subaru's streams and there is always a dedicated translator there that will be highlighted without needing to tinker, Okayu's streams also have one or two semi-regular ones

>> No.9024136
File: 2.00 MB, 245x245, ec0e5e66315c4533b7e6947239f8b2e1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9023713
we dont deserve her

>> No.9024179

>>9024107
RBC also has one of the most dedicated TLs next to Lamy

>> No.9024189
File: 136 KB, 1422x894, E-J_kwcWUAAG184.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9024394
File: 378 KB, 1457x2048, E93cJ_bVcAUNC31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gonna sleep and hopefully wake up before tge stream, later ourobros

>> No.9024480

Are we gonna get a Kronni pov or rat only for the portal 2 collab?

>> No.9024503

>>9024101
Making out with Kronii's pussy in this position while she looks back at you embarrassed. Eye contact never breaking.

>> No.9024509

>>9024394
Set your alarm for 3 hours.

>>9024480
Probably only rrat since she's streaming.

>> No.9024681

>>9024503
UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.9024706
File: 564 KB, 1280x1881, 1629753304824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cleaning Empress Kronii's dirty vagina!
With your tongue!
Blindfolded!
While she gives you a footjob!
And degrades you!
She gets you to the edge!
Taking off the blindfold!
Not letting you cum!
Forcing you to lick her as she orgasms on your face!
Calling you a pig!
Getting you to stand up!
Slapping you on the balls!
You cum!
She berates you!
Orders you to go on a week-long orgasm ban!

>> No.9024739 [DELETED] 
File: 782 KB, 1920x1080, State your name, rank, and intention.-3gmzVAqK1WU[sound= a.pomf.cat:fnpyyj.mkv].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

thought this could be used as a good reaction maybe someone can dub it over and replace it with "anon,anon,sex"

>> No.9024799 [DELETED] 
File: 1.93 MB, 1920x1080, SEX[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fwaivjs.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

only sex

>> No.9024831
File: 132 KB, 620x310, tenor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9023713
My queen

>> No.9024833
File: 7 KB, 140x200, activate the dick.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9024706

>> No.9024834

>>9024739
Swing a miss on the sound.

>> No.9024844
File: 1.93 MB, 1920x1080, kroniischedule[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fgumzf4.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9024799
fuck i fucked it up here's the correct one

>> No.9024901

>>9022309
>>9022247
>>9022193
>>9022132
>>9022065
really good, you did a great job, especially with the descriptions and tenses, felt like I was there, gotta add this to the fanfic doc

>> No.9024902
File: 782 KB, 1920x1080, State your name, rank, and intention.-3gmzVAqK1WU[sound=a.pomf.cat%2Fbfxtqc.opus].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9024739
>>9024834
sorry for being a retard on sound
also
>two audio fuck ups in a row
we're in sync

>> No.9024920

>>9024844
Where is the allocated day for FLUFF and LOVE?

>> No.9024985

SEX WANT SEX WANT SEX WANT SEX

>> No.9024989

>>9024844
>>9024799
I like the other one better

>> No.9024996

>>9021891
how did you download with sound again?

>> No.9025033

>>9024996
Do your reps friend, it's in a previous thread.

>> No.9025035

>>9024706
Becoming Kronii's personal piss dispenser!
Drinking her fluids whenever you're ordered!
Tasting her piss more than any other drink and breathing her pubes more than air!
Punished harshly if you ever waste any, even one drop!

>> No.9025134
File: 7 KB, 131x76, kroniicum.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9025035
Based timestream enjoyer
goes well with Kronii's "clock" milk straight from the tap

>> No.9025334

>>9025035
>ywn get a hairy venus kronii
and i'n talking massive pubes armpit hair body hair etc

>> No.9025551
File: 21 KB, 300x369, IMG_20210831_024514.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just fapped 6 times to different hentai while imagining that every girl in it was kronii LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9025609
File: 246 KB, 1000x1414, SEX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9025035
SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SSSSSSSEEEEEEXXXX

>> No.9025716
File: 38 KB, 496x798, 17862767_1888449714765392_7775728085916839874_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am unironically researching Japanese invasions of Korea to get a slightly more realistic beginning to the story where (you), a samurai named Takeshi, are claimed as a spoil of war by the Korean noblewoman Kronii
I haven't even written any of the sex yetHOW DOES KRONII DO THIS TO ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>> No.9025728

>>9023460
Obligatory newfagchama...

>> No.9025775

>>9023460
Just use Holodex.net, it have everything you need from a webpage LiveTL, MultiView and Music list.

>> No.9025851

>>9025716
the clock is too strong anon,,,

>> No.9025880

>>9025716
Based. I prefer this angle to the Kronii comfort woman one

>> No.9025924

What's that disgusted nurse handjob doujin people have been posting here? I can't seem to actually find it.

>> No.9025967

>>9025134
Becoming Kronii's personal gokkun whore!

>> No.9026025

>>9025924
Just came to this thread but it sounds like 366298 in nhentai

>> No.9026050

>>9022912
>Kronii reads the Pacergram fitness test

>> No.9026057

>>9026025
thanks brother

>> No.9026056

>>9025716
Can't resist the Clock. nope

>> No.9026129

>>9025728
I take umbrage with this accusation. I'm old and retarded.

>> No.9026187

>>9025716
>Koreans
>winning a war
>against anyone other than themselves
Stop, you're gonna make me laugh myself to death.

>> No.9026224
File: 501 KB, 551x805, losttotheclock.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9025851
still not at the sex yet, might post sfw first
Actually tempted to do other, similar scenarios of Kronii in different timelines raping defeated soldiers. Hell, even throw a rarely sadistic Mumei in there, since perhaps that's what the "fall of civilisation" really is...
Also, I am tempted to have a Marine cameo, since she can be a woukou (Japanese pirates who historically raided China and Korea) also captured by Kronii, and forced to have sex with (you)
Getting raped by Marine and Mumei whilst Kronii watches!

>> No.9026235

>>9021846
BUT WHY A ZAKU II F/J??

>> No.9026327
File: 9 KB, 170x204, hilarius.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9026187
It's set during the historical Japanese invasions of Korea (1592–1598) where "unknown" numbers of Japanese soldiers were captured. Essentially they over-stretched supply lines and their navy got fucked by Korea's, meaning although they'd won most of the land battles they had to surrender. Also, Ming China began to intervene too. It isn't a period I know much about but someone else suggested Korean themes and I thought it would be perfect for a dominant Kronii story since it fits her personality to take a sex slave, imo

>> No.9026380
File: 454 KB, 2048x1225, E-KFN6PVUAYrdHV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9026389

>>9026235
>ZAKU II F/J
Anon...

>> No.9026434

>>9026224
Fuck, I was having a similar idea
Mine was Kronii finding historical reincarnations of (you) through history
A greek soldier, a roman senator, a seafaring explorer and so on
It was going to be pretty vanilla and fluffy, focusing more on how (you)'re always reuniting with her, even if your memories are lost.
Kinda inspired by the doctor regenerations from DW and etc

>> No.9026439

>>9026235
Blame the /m/ anon who made the line art edit and a the first thread that used said lineart several threads ago

>> No.9026461

>>9026235
Should've been a Khampher

>> No.9026487
File: 186 KB, 900x1200, 1629664582830.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9021846
Do any of you ever wonder if Kronii is disgusted with her fanbase? I mean, we just spam "HAG", "PAIZURI", "MOMMY" and "SEX" at her and each other like a bunch of goblins. Is there more to being a Minuteman?

>> No.9026499

>>9026380
Cute!

>> No.9026577

>>9026461
>>9026439
>>9026389
>>9026235
You all had plenty of time to make something yourself.

>> No.9026588

>>9026487
There's also the fluff and creative production

>> No.9026592

>>9026487
>HAG
>MOMMY
what? when?

>> No.9026599
File: 414 KB, 926x608, definitelybecomesex.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9026434
Do it, writeanon, it will be a nice cute and wholesome counterpart to mine which will eventually devolve into the usual futanari femdom scenarios that said I will try to not be retarded and include a bit of vaginal and paizuri instead of just getting fucked I haven't actually got any ideas which other historical periods I'd do.
Dunno if I'll finish this tonight desu.

>> No.9026665

>>9026487
>>9026592
It's Auntie Kronie

>> No.9026667

>>9026487
I think the proper term, rather than hag, is Krone

>> No.9026674

>>9026487
Well when superchats comes
She is gonna like it i assure You

>> No.9026682

>>9026665
>Ywn have aunty Kronii make subtle sexual advances on you

>> No.9026701

>>9026577
I was going to commision a friend of mine to draw a mechamusume art of kronii for around $70-$80 but he got his comms slots already got filled for this month

>> No.9026725

>>9026187
anon they literally won the war he was referring to

>> No.9026733

>>9026674
'What pies do you like? I like apple pie, surely you do too?'

>> No.9026762

>>9026682
Fuck subtlety. I want her to attack me with violence and use me as a breeding plataform until I break

>> No.9026775

>>9026701
God speed.

>> No.9026835
File: 248 KB, 1440x1000, Ouro_Kronii_Concept_Illustration_by_ワダアルコ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9026461
>>9026439
>>9026235
Champions don't whine, they work and win.
Get to work.

>Imgur:
https://imgur.com/user/gundaml1neart/posts
>Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/ggyRS5KQ
>pixiv:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/28226808
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/18161724

>> No.9026873

>>9026701
are you the same guy that got $80 from crypto from the last threads

>> No.9026971

>>9026599
Okay, you persuaded me. After I get some rest I'll start working on it! I'll be waiting for yours too and all the paizuri, sex and futa milk involved

>> No.9026974

>>9026873
Yep, seems like the artist only did comms 2 slots each for the next two months

>> No.9027191
File: 494 KB, 628x449, 1630035788019.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This thread is awfully lacking in fics. Did our writers go into a strike?

>> No.9027226

>>9027191
dude there's literally a wall of text a few posts before you are you blind

>> No.9027238

>neither has played Portal 2
>they get stuck very early on

>one has played Portal 2
>she ust explain the solutions to the other

>they've both played Portal 2
>they go for speedrun strats

>> No.9027243

>>9027191
We had an inhuman pace going, don't be shocked if production slows down.

>> No.9027261
File: 98 KB, 495x657, FD58C0E9-0ED3-4962-A4A6-708C2F589522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>ywn get to take responsibility

>> No.9027267

>>9027226
I NEED MOAR

>> No.9027293
File: 1.43 MB, 600x338, クロニー313.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027191
I was writing a Fauna rape one but lost motivation a little bit and am now suffering from writer's block. Might come back after the stream.
t. anon who wrote the Ame mindbreak fic and the Bae ryona one

>> No.9027313

>>9027238
all off these scenarios seems nice, very excited for the collab!

>> No.9027318
File: 595 KB, 1802x2048, 1630367992963.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027261
>ywn raise a kid with Kronii

>> No.9027321

>even Fauna knows she's submissive to Kronii

https://youtu.be/PrrUOxu9Vac

>> No.9027320

>>9027238
I mean, I haven't played in years, I can remember the solutions honestly.

>> No.9027373

>>9027293
Based and don't worry bro, I will be waiting for you.

>> No.9027375

>>9027318
>>9027261
I don't know what ywn means pls help me

>> No.9027379

>>9027320
fuck, I meant to say I can't remember them

>> No.9027409

>>9027375
It means "you will never"

>> No.9027429

>>9027375
>he lacks critical information
you will never

>> No.9027454

>>9027375
Lurk for 2 years in another board before posting

>> No.9027465

>>9027379
k-kronii??? is that you??

>> No.9027507

>>9027375
>tfw ywn know the meaning of ywn

>> No.9027543
File: 212 KB, 318x352, 1630000763123.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027507

>> No.9027591

>>9027465
I really, really hope not at this point.
Anyways anyone know if we've broken 100k words for the smut fanfics?

>> No.9027594
File: 155 KB, 286x286, 1618778561573.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027507
>mfw

>> No.9027664
File: 8 KB, 225x225, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027594
>tfw

>> No.9027674

>>9024844
but this is the schedule every week...

>> No.9027688

>>9027591
we're about to I'm pretty sure, last time someone check it was 96-98k something?? and we have two long fics on the way

>> No.9027722

>>9027674
haha yes kronii's bf here, we have sex 7 days a week

>> No.9027724

>>9027191
I have something stewing in my head but I unironically can't write after reaching PNC for a bit

>> No.9027758

>>9027261
Not a strike, more like a research break. But here's some quick fluff for you:

>After living with Kronii a couple of months you realized how her powers are à godsend
>Everyday she uses them to quickly clean the apartment
>Dust is completely eliminated in a matter of seconds, dishes follow the same suit
>The only thing Kronii doesn't user her powers to clean is your clothing
>You find it strange but she said it was better this way, mentioning some accident she had one time when time manipulating her own in a dinner during the 17th century
>OhWell.png
>One night you suddenly wake up, wanting to take a piss, but you soon notice that Kronii isn't by your side
>You walk through the apartment trying to find her
>Hearing some strange whimpers from the laundry room you decide to check it
>Inside it you find Kronii hugging and surrounded by your laundry
>She's embracing your gym shirts, smelling them while licking your boxers and touching herself
>"Anon... anon's smell~ sniff..."
>You decide to go back to sleep and never mention it to her
>Something like that would ruin her pride and besides that you want to watch her do it again

>> No.9027766

>>9027375
ngmi

>> No.9027812

>>9027375
Newspermchama...

>> No.9027814

>>9026762
>Parents are going to be out for a couple days, so they called in aunty Kronii to watch over you while their gone
>Aunty Kronii has always been a little flirtatious, but for some reason there's an air of mystery to her today. As if something's off
>As you and Kronii bid your parents farewell on their trip, she leans over to whisper into your ear
>"I'm going to make you cum over and over again until you can't even walk straight~"

>> No.9027875
File: 1.57 MB, 2200x2000, 1629687575098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027814
CONTINUE

>> No.9027907

>>9027814
is this... the kronii reverse rape fic I've been waiting for???

>> No.9027912

>>9027814
Huh. *Clears throat*
MORE

>> No.9027921
File: 185 KB, 848x1200, 1630366374138.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Postulate this: Thighzuri

>> No.9027939

SFW Section, this is all I've done so far - >>9025716
>your name is Takeshi, head of the noble Sekkusu Clan, and general of the Toyotomi Shogunate
>the Shogun ordered an invasion of the Korean Peninsula to launch into Ming China
>your clan's distinctive bellowing cry of "SSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEKS!" before charging into battle brought fear to your enemies
>you fought fearlessly, killing hundreds of enemy soldiers personally
>but it was not enough, and the Ming dynasty - and Korea's navy - foiled your country's plans
>shamefur dispray ensued, and the nation's armies were soundly beaten, conceding defeat a mere week ago
>despite your own prowess in battle, your superiors have led you to failure
>and much of your own retinue was killed, leaving you rather broken and angry
>now you are a captive in this foreign land
>ironic, since you sought to take captives here in the first place
>however, you were able to secure enough war booty to pay for ransoms for your common ashigaru and most of your samurai - those that survived at least
>your remaining retinue has departed, and you are alone for the first time since the campaign started
>a recent letter from the Emperor has communicated that you are a ronin - a fugitive, to be killed on sight if you return to Japan
>shamefur dispray indeed, and now you are stuck here
>however word has also reached you that a certain well-respected Korean noblewoman has arranged for you to visit her
>you think, perhaps she may be able to convince the remaining diplomats of the Shogun to allow you to return home
>the woman's name is "Ouro Kronii" and though powerful and influential she is reportedly very mysterious
>several of her enemies, foreign and local alike, have vanished without a trace, and you heard tales she was a malicious youkai
>it may be suicide to meet her but you'd rather die here than go all the way home just to be executed
>you follow the directions on a rather well-drawn, and surprisingly well-annotated map to one of Lady Kronii's estates
>you say "surprisingly well-annotated" because you can barely write or read Korean at all
>but it seems the estate is easy to find, close to your now-ruined camp
>this one is by the coast, in fact close enough you can still see the patrolling Korean ships

>invigorated and accepting your fate, you reach the doors of the estate, with a fortress-like wall marking it out
>a single plainly-dressed retainer girl is waiting, and opens the large vermillion doors for you
>you enter the richly-decorated doors, into a square ornamental garden with a large pond and numerous trees - remarkably similar to the ones back in Japan
>the retainer addresses you and says "Milady has arranged for a private meeting between yourself & her"
>"You need not worry, you will be well cared for..." she says, before walking away and locking you in
>she spoke surprisingly clear Japanese for a lowly servant girl, although her blonde hair and tan makes you think she's no local either
>regardless, you walk in to the courtyard, filled with exotic and fragrant plants
>leaning over the pond, you spot a tall woman with a rather strange silver head ornament, which appears to be slowly rotating
>this seems like some kind of trick; you instinctively place your hand on the hilt of your katana, ready to draw it
>you hear a voice, lower and different to the servant girl, asking to herself "Kronii koko?"
>"Kronii doko~" she says, turning around and flashing a malicious grin
>she is robed in an azure-blue hanbok, a Korean dress, quite the contrast to the autumnal plants surrounding her
>the woman's large breasts are immediately eye-catching and obvious, with a curious hole in her dress underneath & between them
>she's armed, too, with two golden, oversized, heart-shaped blades, kept at her sides
>but you don't recognise her from the battles you've fought - the swords look far more ornamental than practical
>but you recall the tales from your soldiers of that female youkai amongst the enemy, seductive and murderous
>she is easily tall enough to fit the bill, too
>you remain cautiously still as she walks elegantly towards you, twirling a blue parasol
>foolishly, you remember your etiquette momentarily
>you bow to your foreign equal, and when you look up she is nowhere to be seen
>the last thing you hear is an ominous, playful giggle in your ears
>hand still on your sword hilt, you are suddenly knocked out cold with a strike to the head from behind
1/2

>> No.9028014

When will we get a canonically futa holo?

>> No.9028024
File: 53 KB, 531x652, 412562351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027814
nice

>> No.9028036
File: 61 KB, 320x180, 1628233388885.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027939
I haven't finished reading it but "sekkusu clan"

>> No.9028063

>>9027939
pt.2, also sfw
(the title is "Serving Lady Kronii")

>you regain consciousness in what looks almost like a throne room
>but powerful as Lady Kronii was supposed to be, she was no queen of this land
>unless she had taken you somewhere else, that is
>as you get up, you notice Kronii sitting smugly on her chair, watching you
>"Lady Kronii!" you bellow, "What is the meaning of this? I am Takeshi Sekkusu, and I am here to negotiate my freedom, not be held captive!"
>Kronii simply laughs
>"Ohohoho, you poor thing, you must know by now that's no longer neccessary. You are a fugitive, and even I cannot change that - I have a different plan for you."
>you look at her angriliy though silent as she continues
>"You are to remain here with me as my personal servant"
>"and trophy of war~" she giggles, with shameful implications
>this enrages you and you draw your katana
>"This will not stand, I will defend my honour or die trying!"
>you run towards her, aiming to strike her down for trying to enslave you
>yet she disappears immediately, and you are tripped up as you look for her
>"You idiot, did you really think that would work?" Kronii stands over you, sword drawn and pointed at your unarmoured throat
>"Surely you know all who deny my perfection meet their end? I am Ouro Kronii, Warden of Time, before which you are a plaything"
>you scramble around but cannot grab your katana without being pierced and killed instantly
>"I can skip time back and forth at a whim, until you are dust & gone, so don't even try it"
>you'd heard of her power, and now you knew its source
>"Your men thought I was a man-eating youkai, you know, that's why they handed you over. They'd rather preserve themselves"
>you'd been betrayed by your own soldiers, even as you'd paid their ransom
>"And mmm, maybe they are right. A fool who cannot fight is no daimyo. Perhaps you will make a better dish than daimyo after all"
>this woman was far from mere mortal, and now she threatened to make a meal of you
>to be killed by a woman, even one of such power, seemed a great dishonour to you, and you attempt to draw your wakizashi for ritual suicide
>"Go on, use that silly knife of yours, try and end it, and make cutting you up all the easier"
>as you reach for it, it is gone from your sheath, thrown out of your reach
>"You're not escaping that easily" she says, and she kicks you several times in a weakpoint of your armour
>or what should be a weakpoint, it seems she's removed your armour when stopping time
>the pain is surprisingly intense and this woman clearly knows her fighting techniques
>you concede defeat, powerless and laying on the ground
>"Giving up already? You can't have lost to the "clock" that quickly, Takeshi?" blurts out Kronii, confused at your sudden submission
>the way she says "clock" is ominous, like it's a euphemism for something
>"Now, my loyal servant...I want you at my feet, where you belong"
>this is all wrong, it was supposed to be you, Takeshi, getting women to serve you as a conqueror, and now what are you doing?
>grovelling, like a pig - but you know Kronii will skewer you like one if you don't act fast
>already you can see your arms & armour hung up on the wall like hunting trophies
>you get to your hands and knees, and crawl to the woman's bare feet
>she gently pats your head, pleased you followed her orders
>"That's better, now, remember, if you defy me again I will freeze you in place and kill you with a thousand cuts"
>you know this is no empty threat
>"So you will obey me from now on, "Lord" Takeshi"
>"Yes, Milady" you state with a form of respect you normally reserved for the Shogun
>"Now then, I shall escort you to my private chambers...I have another servant, a former wokou, who I would like to introduce you to..."
>"And I believe my favourite clock needs a careful polish"
>you have a bad feeling about this
2/2 (nsfw will follow when it's done)

>> No.9028168

>>9027921
VERY underrated anon the amount of potential kronii's half skirt(?) has is amazing but no one is even mentioning it here

>> No.9028195
File: 35 KB, 350x522, 16683957_1857451114535661_399630062287288792_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9028014
You misunderstand anon, canonically all of them are futa
Also my story at
>>9027939
>>9028063
will feature cameos from Mumei and Marine and will be a mix of vanilla femdom, paizuri and futanari

>> No.9028196
File: 57 KB, 700x401, 1629968526555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9027758
AWWWWWWW

>> No.9028213

>>9027939
>Sekkusu Clan
Oh my fuck

>> No.9028217
File: 12 KB, 66x68, HGj1qcpL2B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9028168
>>9027921
I like it when people give her skindentation. Depending on the artist I find it way hotter than the tits.

>> No.9028244

>>9028195
plsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkroniiplsdontputdickonkronii

>> No.9028297

>>9027758
My heart is erect

>> No.9028302
File: 2.23 MB, 1052x1754, 1629735005582.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9028244
looks like Kronii was fucking anon with her fat clock while he typed this

>> No.9028333

>>9027939
>>9028063
Beautiful. I really appreciate your work sekkusuanon

>> No.9028334

>>9027921
Who stole my wife's panties?

>> No.9028360

>>9028334
>he thinks Kronii wears panties

>> No.9028391

>>9028360
Well of course she does. She lets me suck the juice out of them every night.

>> No.9028401

>>9028217
probably because you can kind of "feel" the texture of her skin because of the small details
also full pic anon? onegai

>> No.9028405

>>9028360
This. Everyone knows underwear can't travel through time.

>> No.9028406
File: 242 KB, 409x420, 16807103_1863172967296809_6336305497757896631_n.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9028244
I'm so sorry anon, but you will learn to love the "clock" soon enough
No I don't have the sauce it was just an appropriate image
>>9028334
I blame Marisa Kirisame since Kronii looks like Sakuya there.

>> No.9028440

>>9028244
Based

>> No.9028488
File: 279 KB, 1040x1372, クロニー45.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9028401
One of my favorites.

>> No.9028523
File: 101 KB, 736x900, E9uvyveVIAM6iux.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9023713
Kronii love!

>> No.9028647

>>9028488
>Undressing Kronii after her work
>Massaging her thighs and the skin marks left by her costume
>Kissing them gently while talking about her day in the sofa

>> No.9028671

>>9028488
based. thank you

>> No.9028732

>>9028647
>this
kronii's such a fine woman I wouldn't mind being a house husband for her

>> No.9028765

>>9028732
wouldn't mind being her piss-bowl desu

>> No.9028784
File: 148 KB, 335x326, 1629821501543.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9028647
>Embracing each other with your arms
>Hugging each other really tightly
>Feeling like you melt into one

>> No.9028863

>>9028784
>Getting lost on each other's heartbeats
>Never wanting to let go
>The silence between your bodies speak louder than any love declaration ever could

>> No.9028946

>>9028732
My ability in cooking is somewhat limited but if it meant being Kronii's househusband I would get off my ass and become a master chef overnight.

>> No.9029004

>>9028863
>You look directly into her eyes while she looks into yours
>Only a gaze is enough to read each other's thoughts
>Each second that passes feels like a lifetime together1

>> No.9029011

>>9028863
>locked in each other's arms, your embrace feels like an eternity, but not because of Kronii's time powers.

>> No.9029036

just finished kronii's 12 minutes VOD, the game wasn't that bad on the story department in my opnion, but maaaan the game is so buggy and needs more work

>> No.9029104
File: 940 KB, 245x190, sadkroniie.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kronii...

>> No.9029226

>>9026380
>underboob
hoooooogghhhh

>> No.9029284
File: 475 KB, 1487x2238, 19646269.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love this dork so much
https://twitter.com/graysheartart/status/1431788980136292362

>> No.9029395

does Kronii heartbeats are tick tocks?

>> No.9029416

>>9029395
do your grammar reps anon

>> No.9029453

>>9029395
SEAchama...

>> No.9029468

>>9029395
does bruno mars is gay?

>> No.9029478

>>8993748
Very late, but I've been sleeping for the past 15 hours and just woke up.
I sell myself short because I've had years to see it's what I am. A good lesson to remember is that life is a zero sum game and where their are winners, their inevitably must be losers. And have accepted that I'm a loser. I mean, I'm not a nice person to be around, I'm not actively cruel or sociopathic, but I just have a natural ability to piss people off and make them hate me without actively trying to do it. It's just what I am. Trust me, if you were around me long enough, you'd learn to hate me too.
And as for the question of 'do I want to be happy?' My response is, 'it doesn't matter' because to try to better myself would be to try and build something I'm not. And the moment I remove that facade, everything will come crashing back down to what I am right now, but only with more emotion baggage from all my new failures.
If you're young, you have time to fix your problems and be a winner. Don't end up like a loser like me who has to vent about their problems on an anonymous anime image board.

Hopefully the collab is a little fun.

>> No.9029511

>>9024189
love this narcissist like you wouldn't believe

>> No.9029573

kronii's tone of voice is almost the exact same one my mother would use as she'd jerk me off into a trashcan after school. Cold, uncaring, like I'm a chore to her. I cant make it through even a few moments of her stream without getting almost reflexively hard.

>> No.9029606

I love my clock wife Kronii!

P.S. she does not have a dick, but rather has a vagina.

>> No.9029608
File: 43 KB, 419x610, bigfinish.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>gotten to the point of writing sweaty Marine sex with Kronii encouraging the two of (you)
Well, I started watching chuubas with Marine, so this is a good nod to that
fuck knows how long this will take
>ywn fuck a lusty pirate hag whilst the Warden of Time urges you on

>> No.9029688

>>9029608
I really need that fic. The most sexual holos would destroy your dick

>> No.9029724

>>9029606
I'm writing her with both if that's any consolation anon
>>9029688
Working on it, it's a continuation of the Takeshi story

>> No.9029790

>>9029724
Sorry anon but dicks are gay and I am not gay

>> No.9029792

>>9029724
Uhhhh but you said the Takeshi story was futa. I don't like futa...

>> No.9029819
File: 106 KB, 453x222, 1630219132144.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9025551
SEX SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.9029835
File: 164 KB, 357x368, 1630388976771.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9029790

>> No.9029888

>>9029395
>Anon wonders the greatest mysery the universe has ever wondered
>If Kronii's heartbeats are ticktocks
>Eager to solve thismystery, Anon places his ear against Kronii's soft chrono-spheres
>And was met with https://youtu.be/t4kJXoARL-4

>> No.9029892
File: 60 KB, 438x679, E-AsnPlVgAEfW0r.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9025716
based takeshi doing his research reps

>> No.9029926

>tfw we will never get a non-futa kronii reverse rape fic

why even live?

>> No.9030033
File: 1.36 MB, 1037x449, 1629162285943.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9029835
I'm sorry dude but if you see women like these and the only thing you can think of is dicks, you have a problem.

>> No.9030060

>>9030033
>He doesn't know

>> No.9030062

>>9029888
haven't really played any final fantasy games except duodecim that shit was lit but I like this ost thank you anon

>> No.9030081

>>9029926
I have never tried writing a full fic but if no one else is going to do it then I might as well try

>> No.9030125
File: 2.83 MB, 1062x1500, 1623359719492.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The mamaloni....

>> No.9030167
File: 55 KB, 500x530, except NTR.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9029790
Fair enough anon to each their own - it's not for everyone
>>9029792
Takeshi is still fucking Marine and Mumei at Kronii's command with paizuri and relatively vanilla sex, it's Kronii that has the futadom part since she enslaved Takeshi after all
>>9029926
Isn't one of the other anons here doing one in this thread? I'm sure there's some in the archives otherwise.
Alternatively you could always write your own, it's nice to see them here regardless of content

>> No.9030196
File: 170 KB, 1545x869, 1615428781443.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9030081
what a chad, godspeed anon make my coomer dream come true

>> No.9030203

>>9029926
You want some reverse rape with ryona? I might work on something like tomorrow

>> No.9030215

>>9030125
Those are some large nipples

>> No.9030234

>>9029888
nice trips
sounds comfy

>> No.9030246

>>9030203
*Like that
As you can see, I should go to sleep

>> No.9030271

>>9030203
uhhh do I??? of course, anything about kronii treating me like trash is welcomed

>> No.9030283

>>9030196
Any ideas of what you want in it?

>> No.9030326

>>9030125
I wish mamaloni would just do hentai to be honest

>> No.9030374
File: 1.66 MB, 884x992, 1630000791259.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9030215
I mean, they do cast shadows

>> No.9030407

>>9030326
>he lacks critical information

>> No.9030434

>>9029888
>Anon has done it. He's managed to increase his Chono level enough to get Kronii into the bedroom
>Brother takeshi had blessed you today. Such an achievement calls for celebration, but the ultimate test is at hand
>Before you lies Knronni, looking at you in embarassment. But her cheeks are so flushed they tell a differnt tale altogether
>She bites her lip and beckons you towards the bed
>"Congratulations, Anon."
>You silence your inner Takeshi just wanting to scream out SEEEEEX at the top of your lungs
>"now, you can go forward and back."
>No
>"And then forward and back."
>"Stop"
>"And then go forward and back, then put one step forward.. Insi-Inside me..."
>You managed to cringe yourself into a pretzel as she lays there, her body shivering as she tries to stifle her laugh"
>"God damn it, Kronii."
>"I'm sorry..."

>> No.9030441

>>9030203
I'm gonna support this, reverse rape is always good. Being abused by a goddess who's far above you in power is hot as fuck
it's good in fiction, that is

>> No.9030489

>>9030326
>He lacks the CRITICAL information

>> No.9030497

>>9030125
Ah.....the sex.....

>> No.9030510

>>9030326
bruh

>> No.9030528

>>9030374
I thought we decided Kronii has cute inverted nipples?

>> No.9030536

>>9030326
oops it's all tentacles and babyplay

>> No.9030537

>>9030326
>he is unaware of the vital knowledge

>> No.9030543

>>9030283
just want her to fuck me up senpai

>> No.9030549
File: 13 KB, 225x225, 18698112_1625171070829068_4060298870132021917_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9030434
>cringe yourself into a pretzel
that got a hearty kek out of me

>> No.9030553

>>9030326
>

>> No.9030560

>>9030528
Of course, but she's also erect most of the time

>> No.9030601

>>9030560
Does Kronii get off on showing people her underboob?
Does the SEEEEEEXXXX posting make her horny?

>> No.9030626

>>9026380
cool pic also OOOOOOOUUHHH KRONII'S UNDER BOOB!

>> No.9030681

>>9030601
>Kronii gets off to being watched as she wears an outfit without panties and shows off her underboobs
>Every sigh is her trying to hide her moans

>> No.9030685

>>9030601
Yes

>> No.9030686

>>9030553
>>9030537
>>9030536
>>9030510
>>9030489
>>9030407
I can't believe I was this autistic thank you for showing me the light anons

>> No.9030761
File: 959 KB, 982x889, image_2021-08-31_222152.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9022309
Fuck brah keep making these and never stop.

>> No.9030796

>>9021846
Deadbeat here. The ZakuII is a bad fit; 00Quan[t] is a better one.

Or the HiNu if you really want to go BEYOND THE TIME

>> No.9030848

>>9030796
See
>>9026835

>> No.9030931
File: 637 KB, 610x759, クロニー132.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Look up mamaloni's work on sad panda
>The doujin I picked is wholesome yuri
>Get my first erection In over a week
I don't have the desire to fap though, but who cares, this is a good read.

>> No.9030964

>>9030848
Still busy with formulating something that I could build into becoming Mori; a Kronii custom will have to be done later.

>> No.9030975

>>9030686
anytime brother

>> No.9030996
File: 300 KB, 563x447, IMG_20191115_213401.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9030434
>You resist the urge to engage in hitting any buttons during the Active Time Event because that would mean you would no longer ride Kronii

>> No.9031152

>>9026733
kek

>> No.9031460

I liked Kronii's Frostpunk stream and it went on sale the next day. Is it good? Worth 9 bucks?

>> No.9031507

>>9031460
Do it, leave a review mentioned your clock-mistress Ouro Kronii so she gets sponsorship

>> No.9031519

>>9031460
they announced Frostpunk 2 a few weeks back, I guess its good

>> No.9031562

>>9031507
This

>> No.9031577

you guys gonna jump over to /rrat/ when the stream starts or we staying here?

>> No.9031597

>>9031577
Multi-thread doriftingu

>> No.9031601

With all the Kamen Rider discussion being done here, how come Decade hasn't been mentioned?

>> No.9031613
File: 200 KB, 1280x720, C4D03218-D00C-4A24-A2DD-CBF575E4E28A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Listen to this as you read for a better experience
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z65rDDrXfjY
>The long halls of the fortress monastery echoed with hymns of the infinitian choir
>Your footsteps thudded against the ornate stone floor as you walked, occasionally passed by a fellow Ourotor or techpriest
>You had never taken the time to appreciate the detail and effort that went into your chapter’s headquarters
>Pillars and halls painstakingly hand-chiseled out of raw ceramite; stained glass windows that could bring a grown man to tears with their beauty; and gargantuan doors made from hundreds to thousands of interlocking golden cogs
>Just like the one that now towers over you
>Hundreds of glistening cogs slowly turn, creating a cacophony of clinks as they open the massive gate
>You step through it and enter an even larger cathedral, one of many that reside within your fortress monastery
>The whole chamber is made of polished gold
>Shining pillars climb to impossible heights and disappear from view
>Row upon row of gleaming pews await occupants, their kneelers well worn from use
>At the end of the chamber, illuminating the room in sunlight, is an immense stained glass window created in the image of the Kroniissiah, flanked on either side by dozens of monumental organ pipes
>You ascend the small golden steps that mark the ceremonial section of the cathedral
>Upon a golden slab lays the body of a marine, clad in his power armor
>One of your battle brothers waits beside the body
>”Ah, Brother Anon. Welcome. I was saddened to hear you wouldn’t be able to make it to his funeral service.”
>”As was I that I couldn’t be here to witness it Brother Urgunn,” you reply. “But the Kroniissiah had need of me elsewhere.”
>“Elsewhere....how goes the battle on Emitzran IV?”
>”We’ve cut many of their supply lines, but they’ve fallen back into a defensive line of fortresses and dug in.”
>Brother Urgunn let’s our a heavy sigh. “Another long campaign.”
>You look down on at your armor, covered in scratches and dents, warped by the occasional plasma blast
>You shake your head. “Another bloodbath.”
>You turn and head and look up at the stained glass window, at the perfect face of the Kroniissiah
>”Even when we retake the planet, she has had to take too many for us to proclaim it as a victory.”
>You turn you gaze to the body in front of you.
>The marine holds a chainpick with both hands, which lays gently on his chest
>His golden helmet gleams in the sunlight that streams in
>To you he was not just some marine
>Captian Vhok was your mentor, an inspiration for all in the chapter
>You had served faithfully under him for two centuries
>A great leader and an even greater devotee to the Kroniissiah
>He was the kind of marine who could have taken a single squad to clear a space hulk and still come out victorious and unscathed
>After all the battles and campaigns you came to respect him
>He was gifted with excellent timing and was always willing to lend a piece of helpful advise or help a friend in need
>Brother Urgunn notices your sudden silence
>”Do not dwell on the past brother. To do that is to ignore the future.”
>There is wisdom in his words, and you heed his advice
>As you turn to leave, the entire cathedral is filled with the sound of a massive bell being rung
>Brother Urgunn gives a sigh of satisfaction. “The midday bells...”
>Each bong reverberates through your body and your soul
>It drowns out your beating heart
>The ground slightly shakes from the sound
>At last the clock strikes twelve and the cathedral is silent once more, save for the sound of your footsteps thudding against the floor as you leave
This will probably be my last post for a while. Writefagging in this general has been the most fun I’ve had in months. Thanks for reading anons.
Glory to the Kroniissiah!

>> No.9031678

>>9031601
He absolutely has been mentioned, hell I've seen more Decade than Zi-O here

>> No.9031770
File: 3.85 MB, 600x495, ezgif-4-a08cd7980c71.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9031678
That was basically all me, btw.

>> No.9031807

Who is more "Korean" Kronii or Ina?

>> No.9031823
File: 712 KB, 925x788, lRRIXZ6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all the /m/ discussion

I-is /oo/ just an /m/ colony!?

>> No.9031826

Alright Kronies, what are some songs you want Kronii to sing once she does karaoke? For me, its
https://youtu.be/EBUFtoC2oj4

>> No.9031866

>>9031770
Figured it was I've become a bit tired/disenchanted of rider, but it's still nice to see here

>> No.9031870

>>9031823
Clocks man

>> No.9031896

>>9031826
Bury the Light just because

>> No.9031914

>>9031826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIOj4SNfyYA

>> No.9031940

>>9031826
Butter.

>> No.9031974

>>9031826
aimer songs maybe?? it doesn't even have to be brave shine

>> No.9032058

>>9030848
>>9026577
Fine.
https://files.catbox.moe/vbfk1t.png

>> No.9032103

>>9031826
Kpop

>> No.9032120

>>9031826
Seems like her voice kinda fits songs like Fly me to the Moon. Just a feeling though.

>> No.9032134

>>9028302
>>9028488
>>9027921
>more and more fanarts of her have her boob fabric not even long enough to cover her nipples

lewd as fuck. why even wear that black piece of cloth in the first place.

>> No.9032136

>>9031826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cXNdBuPoNw

>> No.9032310

>>9032120
she could sing the bayo remix of that song

>> No.9032326
File: 990 KB, 600x1025, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

DOMESTIC HOUSEWIFE KRONII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.9032338

>>9032120
Oh fuck if she sings the Eva version of Fly Me To The Moon, I would die a happy man on the spot.

>> No.9032414

>>9032058
oohh this reminds me of strike freedom

>> No.9032420

>>9032338
>>9032310
You really don't want Kronii to kick the moon's ass.

>> No.9032487
File: 32 KB, 139x127, 1607349293560.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9032420
can we not

>> No.9032490

>>9032414
>https://files.catbox.moe/vbfk1t.png
I shuddered when you described it that way. You would've been skewered to death if you said that on /m/.

>> No.9032549

>>9032414
>oohh this reminds me of strike freedom
And with that, I'm deleting this
Thanks Anon. Thanks

>> No.9032661

>>9032490
destiny was the only gundam related anime I've watched sorry

>> No.9032699

>>9032414
what did anon mean by this?

>> No.9032713

>>9032549
That's the HiNu. The Strike Freedom IS supposed to be the CE equivalent.

>> No.9032822

>>9031826
the fate OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7Q77ZD_ME

>> No.9032867
File: 26 KB, 102x114, 1626468503696.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9030931
Disregard the 2nd spoiler, I just did

>> No.9032915

Can gundam nerds actually fuck off? I'm here for a talking head with a nice voice not heisei toy commercials

>> No.9032960

>>9032867
thanks for letting us know I guess? did it feel good?

>> No.9033107

>>9032326
>implying kronii will let you domesticate her
keep dreaming anon

>> No.9033152

>>9031826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iG5R66LIrk

>> No.9033373
File: 1.52 MB, 2980x2108, MSV-Heavyarms.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9032915
You're getting both and you're going to like it.

>> No.9033393
File: 86 KB, 1280x720, 1341886507257.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9031826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YS3A-U9sTQ

>>9032822
Seconding this as well

>> No.9033439

>>9033393
the intro sounds like her preview from the debut

>> No.9033551

in 50 minutes we will be watching kronii play with bae unleashing a copius amount of write faggotry

>> No.9033557
File: 2.94 MB, 618x886, kronii.exe has stopped functioning.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9032414
>>9032490
>>9032058
>Hi Nu looks like Strike Freedom
If I was charitable I say the funnels was what confused you?

>> No.9033600

>>9033107
t. weak man
Though I guess if it's you, it'd be "low t. weak man"

>> No.9033689

>>9033557
No, I'm actually a fan. So I know the difference between the Fin Funnels and the Dragoons.

Though yeah, I'm serious that if that was your description of the HiNu. /m/ will kill you for it.

>> No.9033742

>>9032960
Felt okay.

>> No.9033814

>>9026224
i like to believe the idea that mumeis personality changes to the current state of society say world war 3 was happening her demeanor would be of that of a sadistic murderer while in peaceful times she is the way she is

>> No.9033864

Another one. I'm getting intense Titans vibes from this color pallet...
https://files.catbox.moe/l5maa6.png

>> No.9033866

>>9031826
Not a chance it happens but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D199Zpv6d6M

>> No.9034107

What's with the amount of people posting gundams or whatever the fuck they are

>> No.9034120

>>9029888
maybe it'd sound like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofr1tYHdORo

>> No.9034122

>>9031826
CynicalNightPlan
https://youtu.be/rp-CnwC8Weo

I love this cover version with deep voice though it's sung by a dude

>> No.9034123

>>9033107
>>9033600
>not being domesticated by Kronii instead
housewife Kronii is cute though

>> No.9034160
File: 330 KB, 800x1130, RMS-154(BARZAM)_front.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9033689
Add some Red and you got a scheme a bit like the Barzam

>> No.9034163

>>9031826
I need this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGSKrC7dGcY

>> No.9034205

>>9034160
god damn it I knew I was just doing Titans colors

>> No.9034218

>>9034107
Crossover between /tg/ and /m/ faggotry. /tg/ is drawn in by the writefaggotry and they bring /m/ with them.

>> No.9034276

>>9030964
I have some spare quanT shoulder gn drive parts from an earlier kitbash but I can't find a shia QuanT for the head unit so I can replicate kronii's hair vents/exhaust.

>> No.9034305

>>9034107
/∞/ civilization has now reached the /m/ era.
Just wait until.
>zeon independence starts

>> No.9034344

>>9034107
/∞/ has managed to unite /h/ /a/ /d/ /tg/ /m/ and /vg/ under a single banner
And that banner is SEX

>> No.9034371

>>9027191
dont worry the longer it means they're putting into their craft. this is something we cant force because our writters are our greatest resource. we must allow them to put this extra time into their craft so that we will get even greater arts. be patient anon for we will reap some of the greatest stories
sorry for writing this like i'm a fucking senator i just wanted to roleplay like this was a government meeting

>> No.9034387

can we just go back to kronii sexposting I'm feeling super horny I'm gonna cum on these gundam fags if they don't stop I swear

>> No.9034404

>>9034305
>Kronii doing ASMR is the equivalent of dropping a colony onto /∞/

>> No.9034450

>>9034344
>through dick unity
We need that in latin as our motto

>> No.9034464

>>9034122
good taste anon I can actually imagine kronii singing to this

>> No.9034529

>>9034344
And /fit/. Don't forget /fit/

>> No.9034556
File: 3 KB, 242x66, 1607324172827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm browsing the arcives right now and wtf is this? who came up with this? why???

>> No.9034568

>>9034450
>Per Penem, Unitatem

>> No.9034631
File: 55 KB, 365x365, ゴズリング7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9034556

>> No.9034641
File: 13 KB, 160x194, 160px-League_of_Empire_Loyalists.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9034387
Based Takeshiposter
I don't understand gundam or warhammer stuff at all but I'm glad they love our clock wife all the same
>>9034371
I'm still writing that fucking Takeshi fic these take so fucking long
>>9034556
:^) there is absolutely worse stuff there and it's just a prompt anyway

>> No.9034660

>>9034450
Wouldn't that just be like "E phallus unum" or something?

>> No.9034702

>>9034660
sounds kinda gay but I'll take it

>> No.9034724
File: 129 KB, 960x732, 12439036_940674542707222_2285033101603237851_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9034660
"E Phallus Unum"

>> No.9034820

>>9034276
I'm actually going to look for a Conversion to the Figure-Rise Standard Lacus. I'm trying to see if the face parts are swappable with other Figur-rise Standards, so that I can swap in Asuna's; I already have a Love Phantom so I'll be getting the beam Schyte for it.

>> No.9034995

>>9032326
I'm worried about the oil jumping out of the pan and hitting her side boob...

>> No.9035039

>>9034724
its actually per dick unitatis
per google translate

>> No.9035041

>>9034995
>oil
It's Kraft Dinner.

>> No.9035046

>>9034160
Meant for
>>9033864

>>9034205
I know you're sticking to the general color scheme rules for mobile suits, so it's inevitable it would look like it.
My old feedback it Use her hair color for the head?

>> No.9035107

>>9034387
>>9034107
>>9032915
>He's fine with anything else, but draws the line with Gundams
I don't get it.

>> No.9035130

>>9034995
>Imagine Kronii crying out in pain when that happens
>Imagine administrating first aid to Kronii's boob.
>Imagine lovingly licking it to heal while Kronii sniffles
>Imagine kissing the burn wound better.

>> No.9035269

>>9035107
He hasn't abandoned his flesh, and thus he is burdened by its weakness

>> No.9035270

>>9034404
>Sana hijacks the ASMR stream and everything gets redirected onto /rrat/

>> No.9035286

>>9035107
hey do I sound like I can bust a nut to discussions about what kind of color you will put on a robot? no.
*cums on you*

>> No.9035311

>>9035107
I don't have anything against it I'm just confused

>> No.9035357

>>9035107
gundams are gay, I rather the thread eternally scream sex until deadhours are over

>> No.9035360

>>9034387
>>9035286
>He can't fap to robots or paint jobs
FAAAAAAG

>> No.9035393

>>9035107
clearly we need some fics on kronii in the gundam universe as a pilot.

>> No.9035430

>>9035393
She will see [the tears of time

>> No.9035445
File: 59 KB, 620x441, ABAA0309379B4F0D941EB7BC6EF23362.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up from after-work nap to watch Kronii
>zero energy
>coughing up blood
>end up puking
Kronies... I caught the shit from my boss who kept coming to work sick while we were missing 10+ people from covid...

>> No.9035457

>>9035286
Based

>> No.9035473
File: 327 KB, 1229x2048, E9sAparXMAElOGo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

15 min warning bros

>> No.9035492

>>9035445
>coughing up blood
you should be in a hospital not a mongolian basket weaving forum

>> No.9035493

>>9035473
Shit, I'm still doing /fit/ reps and I gotta take a shower

>> No.9035497

>>9035286
You lack imagination. Imagine Kronii in a plugsuit commiting war crimes in a mecha. Imagine being her unit's main engineer and being by her side all the time trying to enhance it. Now imagine her fucking you after dropping a colony in traitorous scum, mating with you inside the Mecha you and her worked so hard to build. She tearing her plugsuit apart and riding you in celebration of a battle well fought.

Here friend. Now cum to that.

>> No.9035516
File: 275 KB, 1504x2048, 1630310367031.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9035445
watch kronii one last time before you go brother

>> No.9035524

>>9035445
your safety matters first anon go to the hospital or urgent care kronii would rather you be safe

>> No.9035529

>>9034387
>>9035286
>He doesn't mix Fumitan Admoss with Kroni for the ultimate SEX
ngmo

>> No.9035535

>>9035445
go to the hospital u fucking nerd

>> No.9035549

>>9035445
Go to the fucking hospital. Post about it later, please take care of yourself you dumb fuck.

>> No.9035568

>>9035445
>>coughing up blood
See a doctor
now

>> No.9035570

>>9035497
based

>> No.9035590

>>9035445
>coughing up blood
GO TO A HOSPITAL. If you're dead, you can't watch Kronii. Also you can probably sue your boss for this too. Be sure to note he had Covid.

>> No.9035621

>>9035445
go to the hospital asap

>> No.9035627

G-Gundam Chads where we at?

>> No.9035628

>>9034387
10 mins til release!

>> No.9035643

>>9035493
>Shower in 15 minutes
How?

>> No.9035702

>>9035627
>G-Gundam
>Kronii in a skin tight latex suit

>> No.9035704

>>9035357
Nah, that would lead to genetic incest and the general would die out quicker. We need a vibrant gene pool of content.

>> No.9035714

Kronies really be posting here while fucking dying

>> No.9035716

>>9035643
if you weren't playing in tar and it's just sweat you could get pretty clean in 2 minutes even

>> No.9035740

>>9035445
>coughing up blood
Uh, yeah, you're dying.

>> No.9035746

>>9035714
the power of SEX is scary

>> No.9035752

>>9035627
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power

>> No.9035775
File: 103 KB, 708x1024, 1630076715399.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9035702
we need moreeeeeeeeeee

>> No.9035794

>>9035702
Imagine...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Yuz2nnNmE

>> No.9035813

>>9035714
You underestimate the power of SEX

>> No.9035822

>>9035445
Go get tested. And while you're at it, get one of those home blood oxygen monitors. Covid doesn't kill healthy people with catastrophic pneumonia but just by steadily destroying lung tissue. Dead tissue doesn't put oxygen into your bloodstream, so your blood oxygen levels steadily decline through the sickness. If it drops too low your organs fail. You don't feel that happen, and the only warning is just some fatigue and lethargy until suddenly you keel over and don't come back. A cheap monitor can save your life and at least give you enough warning to check into the hospital when it's serious.

>> No.9035834

>>9035714
>Degenerates
>Dying
>The mentally ill
Welcome to /∞/

>> No.9035835

>>9035714
it's the way takeshi wanted to go, don't judge him

>> No.9035838
File: 848 KB, 853x640, Omega-Crawler.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9035628
Omega Crawler deployed ready for arrival of our queen

>> No.9035851

>>9035497
>>9035529
okay I see your point but this doesn't fall on they category of talking about coloring a fucking robots *cums on both of you*

>>9035628
LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9035891
File: 243 KB, 1155x1930, E9ytOZCVIAUyD0z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9035813
>>9035746
SEXX SEXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.9035894

>>9035445
Christ anon, get medical attention and stay well, Kronii wouldn't want you dead.

>> No.9035901

>>9035851
had a stroke while typing I came too much my bad

>> No.9035951

>>9035901
So you admit you came to /m/ themed Kronii content?

>> No.9035952

>>9035775
I thought the hair chains were silly at first but it really makes sense now. No matter how much you change her hairstyle or outfit, or how much a given artist stylizes her face, you can always immediately identify Kronii by her chains.

>> No.9035956
File: 871 KB, 1334x634, 1629788127118.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9034344
We need an updated version of this that reflects all the different boards here.

>> No.9035966

>>9035901
BASED

>> No.9035998
File: 5 KB, 131x23, ohdear.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9035445
Jesus, I reiterate go to a hospital anon

>> No.9036001

>>9035901
>He came to /m/ content
Now you're getting it

>> No.9036004
File: 115 KB, 428x424, ゴズリング168.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9035445
>One moment you and Kornii were having a comfy and relaxing night, you were watching a raunchy romance film. Kronii giving you a casual handjob while you gave her a nice fingering her.
>The next moment you felt your lungs burning up, your throat constricting.
>You cough out, surprising your goddess lover, you look down at the speckles of blood on your hand and on the floor.
>"B-Babe?" You see her eyes widen in shock and horror, you can feel something gushing from your nose.
>You are bleeding, you're bleeding everywhere.
>"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Kronii curses rapidfirely, rushing to the kitchen and retrieving some table towels for your use.
>You grab your chest, your coughing fit wouldn't recede.
>You were feeling under the weather lately, and yet you overworked yourself.
>Now Kronii was a mess of tears, worried to death.
>You should have taken that off day.

>> No.9036012

>>9035952
I think the hair chains is a reference to the phrase "chains of time" but I don't know I'm just an autistic fuck

>> No.9036014

>>9035952
only true SEX symbols can rock chains as well as our Kronii

>> No.9036041

>>9035956
Can we stop masturbating over ourselves and go back to masturbating to Kronii? Nobody cares where you crossboard from.

>> No.9036083

5 MINUTE WARNING BROS

>> No.9036102

>>9036004
Based goslinganon

>> No.9036120

>>9036012
Wada just likes chains. She puts vanity chains on a lot of her designs

>> No.9036137

>>9036041
No, fuck off.

>> No.9036142

>>9036004
the fucking SPEED bro

>> No.9036181

>>9036041
I'm going to write kronii getting railed by a giant gundam just to spite you, I'll keep injecting my cancer into /SEX/ as i see fit

>> No.9036184

>>9035445
this is why we need to abandon the flesh and become steel, kronies. Only then can we bask eternally under kronii.

>> No.9036185

>>9035956
We would need an image with more people after all the eras we have been through

>> No.9036212

LET'S FUCKING GO BOYS 3 MORE MINUTES

>> No.9036218
File: 1.21 MB, 850x1127, 1630171333122.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036041
>go back to masturbating to Kronii
never stopped

>> No.9036279

>>9036120
>>9036012
it's prob just she likes chains, but it is a cool tie like you said now that I think about it

>> No.9036309

TWO MINUTES LADS GET READY FOR CLOCK AND BAELZ ACTION

>> No.9036311

>>9035445
>not simultaneously doing both
Are you sure you belong in /SEX/?

>> No.9036318

How you guys feel about only having the rrat pov? We might miss some dork situations.

>> No.9036324

LESS THEN 1 MIN LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9036327

>>9036041
1 min to stream, it's prime edging

>> No.9036359

>>9036318
haven't watched rrat yet so it's fine with me

>> No.9036365

>>9036012
yes but also wada really likes chains. and ribbons. and bondage. ESPECIALLY bondage.

>> No.9036375

>>9036318
lets be honest rrat is prob room temp IQ, It'll be more interesting than watching sex sail through the game

>> No.9036380

not hating on the rat here but I hope she fixes her volume this time. her voice makes my ears bleed

>> No.9036390

SEEEEEEEEX UUUAAAAAHHHHHH
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>> No.9036393
File: 183 KB, 466x325, 1630046124083.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thread making fag here, since we'll be having to change threads mid stream I'll make it a little early and link us to the next one so you can all have a smooth transaction in your posting/shitposting.

Have a nice stream.

>> No.9036400

Clock koko

>> No.9036404

Time for clock and baelz torture

>> No.9036443
File: 2.48 MB, 1334x750, 727C68D6-1265-432F-B2F8-8CDA7EA015AD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I T S T I M E

>> No.9036447

>>9036365
>ESPECIALLY bondage
B A S E D

>> No.9036457

>>9036404
clock and baelz mr freeman

>> No.9036465

Kronii doko?

>> No.9036470

>>9036393
Thanks for your work baker anon

>> No.9036484

Why does she dodge the cheese?

>> No.9036493
File: 3.54 MB, 528x560, 1630354883227.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036004

>> No.9036499

>>9036393
PAGE 11

>> No.9036503

Kronni pov doko...

>> No.9036509

>>9036390
LITERIALLY ME

>> No.9036548

>>9036493
No.

>> No.9036550

HOW DARE YOU COVER HER BAELZ WHAT THE FUCK

>> No.9036551
File: 84 KB, 528x560, 1626807090866.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036493
obligatory

>> No.9036574

My ears are ready bleeding

>> No.9036576

RAT COVERING HER TITS WTF GTFO

>> No.9036579
File: 27 KB, 472x400, 1630398848054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036393
thanks for staying on top of it clock chad

>> No.9036585

move the fuck over rrat!!

>> No.9036586

>Rat hiding the boobs
It's over.

>> No.9036589
File: 435 KB, 862x775, 1630135673494.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Kronii isn't Atlas
RUINED

>> No.9036600

Oh god they're peaking so hard. How hard is proper audio balancing? They should know this shit by now.

>> No.9036606

the code word for /here/ is marmalade

>> No.9036611

Jesus, she's fucking loud.

>> No.9036613

ready and done with reps for the cock

>> No.9036620

>Rrat already screaming
it's gonna be a long stream

>> No.9036621

SHE IS IN FRONT OF HER BOOBS

>> No.9036634

tell this rrat to GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!

>> No.9036636

pazuribros, why are we forsaken...

>> No.9036644

>baelz is naked
>kronii resting her huge tits on her head
SEXXXXXXXXX

>> No.9036678

>>9036589
WHAT THE FUCK SHE WAS SHOWN TO BE ATLAS IN THE STREAM THUMBNAIL I HATE THIS WHY ISNT SHE ATLAS

>> No.9036686

I want to teach the Brrat some proper volume control with my cock. I like her.

>> No.9036687

>>9035445
so how the fuck was your boss even allowed to do that shit in the first place

>> No.9036689

This further confirms my doomposting about nerfing Kronii's boobs AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PLEASE NO NO NO NOO

>> No.9036705

>>9036576
SHE KNOWS

>> No.9036747

SEEEEEEX WITH GRANNY KRONII

>> No.9036750

Cringekino off to a great start

>> No.9036760

Cute!
CUTE!!

>> No.9036771
File: 1.11 MB, 679x786, 1601451719805.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036689
Just accept it anon she hates her model

>> No.9036781

I WANT GRANDMA KRONII TO GIVE ME MILKIES AND COOKIESSSSSSSS

>> No.9036793
File: 338 KB, 612x596, 1606159102364.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036687
He's the owner's son-in-law, and acting owner since the actual owner is semi-retired. There's no one who can slap his shit.

>> No.9036804

>tfw granny kronii will never pinch your cheeks and give you a kiss on your forehead as she gives you the cookies she baked
why live.

>> No.9036802

>>9036687
>"if you don't like it, quit"

>> No.9036813

>>9036771
I refuse but it might be the case yes

>> No.9036818
File: 83 KB, 600x637, E93PXUHXIAEcFUc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kronii has literally played every single video game ever made

>> No.9036839

GRANNY
KRONII
GUMJOBS

>> No.9036847
File: 81 KB, 600x980, 1629902717159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036586
poor one out bros...

>> No.9036849

WE NEED AUNTIE AND GRANDMA KRONII
HOT GRANDMA.

>> No.9036851

tfw had to work at a place with no internet for a couple of days
*pulls penis out*
WARDEN OF SEX
>WARDEN OF SEX
WARDEN OF SEX
>WARDEN OF SEX
WARDEN OF SEX
>WARDEN OF SEX
WARDEN OF SEX
>WARDEN OF SEX
WARDEN OF SEX
>WARDEN OF SEX
WARDEN OF SEX
>WARDEN OF SEX
WARDEN OF SEX
>WARDEN OF SEX
WARDEN OF SEX
>WARDEN OF SEX

>> No.9036885

>>9036818
she has a lot of time

>> No.9036891
File: 74 KB, 576x576, 1629505981067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

>> No.9036903

>>9036600
baelz audio is always shit

>> No.9036908
File: 194 KB, 842x1306, 1630404228398.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bae is a whore...

>> No.9036913

God, she's such a dork

>> No.9036912

https://www.strawpoll.me/45623185

>> No.9036923

>>9036818
she had no life just like me

>> No.9036925

Clock autism is at an all time high tonight.

>> No.9036938

>Kronii is too loud
No such thing

>> No.9036940

>People shitting on /m/ in this thread
>When Kronii is playing a fucking ROBOT GAME

>> No.9036951

>>9036908
not smug enough

>> No.9036954
File: 1.50 MB, 917x1155, 1630465591014.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

God I want kronii to call me racial slurs

>> No.9036971
File: 1.13 MB, 1000x1813, E9sZeXhVIAI0omZ (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036636
>>9036634
>>9036621
>>9036586
paizuri chads.....why do they persecute us so...

>> No.9036983
File: 206 KB, 573x683, 1629774336308.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036891
YA

>> No.9036990

>>9036938
hello Bae

>> No.9037001

>>9036954
same i need her to call me a border jumping wetback

>> No.9037004

>>9036793
was he not reported for flaunting COVID restrictions? Seems like after 10+ people his company ought to be noted as a hotspot.

>> No.9037015

>>9036971
>tfw SHE'S HERE

>> No.9037027
File: 225 KB, 330x412, 1630073723887.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No paizuri today

>> No.9037031

>>9036004
SOMEONE stop this GOSLING

>> No.9037057
File: 101 KB, 680x535, 1630271837533.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036818
lot's of spare time as a a warden of SEX and time

>> No.9037060

WE /sci/ NOW!

>> No.9037067

ROASTED

>> No.9037074 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.22 MB, 853x853, 1627559646827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9036689
But why can Marine's new model be extreme sex?

>> No.9037099

>>9036940
Not even remotely the same thing

>> No.9037110

>>9037027
it peeks out

>> No.9037112

>>9036851
B A S E D

>> No.9037115

WHAT ELEMENT DID SHE PICK?

>> No.9037120

I missed her so much bros...

>> No.9037128

>>9037115
Silver

>> No.9037133

I tried the rrat's mozzarella ramyun trick, I think I plcaed too much string mozza.

>> No.9037140

>Why did you just kill yourself?
Because no Kroniiboobs.

>> No.9037145

>>9037115
Silver

>> No.9037171
File: 153 KB, 835x1452, 1630297064017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037027
All you get it baelz ruining your hearing and you WILL like it

>> No.9037175

>>9037115
gold

>> No.9037181

small rat brain...

>> No.9037179

>>9037099
Yes they are

>> No.9037193

rratbrain...

>> No.9037194

>>9037074
That's quite an excellent question anon. I have the feeling it is related to what this anon says >>9036771

It is not about management but instead herself not liking her model

>> No.9037196

rrat is dumb

>> No.9037199

Did the rat pick this game without knowing anything about it?

>> No.9037207

>And then you walk through the portal
>yeah but them I'm just on the other side?

>> No.9037229

>>9037199
Yes

>> No.9037236

>>9037115
I've never played or watched this game, what does that mean

>> No.9037239
File: 170 KB, 959x1600, E9_8amWYAQr5iG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037004
No one's reported it because they won't pay us if we shut down. There was a blizzard that locked our entire town down in spring and no one got paid then either. Though I'm pissed enough I might leave an anonymous OSHA tip.

>> No.9037259

>Draws better than me
She put herself down again!

>> No.9037281

>kronii is glaDOS-sexual
I'm not sure what I was expecting

>> No.9037282
File: 172 KB, 400x579, E9j8mj5X0AgMYiW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>rrat doesn't have subtitles on

>> No.9037289

Kronii might actually want a burqah for a new model....

>> No.9037292

>>9037199
>googles top co-op games for streaming
>"Portal? Valve? What's that?"

>> No.9037295

>>9037140
that will be on my tombstone

>> No.9037298

Kronii glados asmr when?

>> No.9037300

why does she sound so passive-aggressive today

>> No.9037322

>Aw, what the fu-uuuudge?"
What a dork.

>> No.9037328

>>9037281
She' likes robots and automatons, Anon

>> No.9037329

I want kronii to babysit me through a game that requires higher than 2 digit IQ to proceed!!!!

>> No.9037348
File: 42 KB, 274x349, 1630218660377.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the kronii sounds file is going to be delectable later clockbros

>> No.9037354

>>9037239
Hey sick anon, status report. Are you alive, feeling better? If you're still dying and posting I will laugh at you when you die.

>> No.9037356

>>9037281
cant compete with automatonchads...

>> No.9037355

>>9037199
>>9037229
>>9037292
kek I belieb it

>> No.9037362

>>9037239
christ. Best of luck, man.

>> No.9037372

This is painful to watch. I can't do it. It's like she's playing with a child.

>> No.9037415
File: 120 KB, 220x220, 1602980636892.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037372

>> No.9037420

>>9037289
Just like goslinganon's taliban greentext. Truly our prophet...

>> No.9037449

>>9037372
pain koko

>> No.9037460

Kronii's sex instructions to Bae!

>> No.9037470

its like watching a big sister play with her little sister...

>> No.9037484

Jesas...this is going to be rough

>> No.9037496

SOMEONE RECORD FUDGESTICKS

>> No.9037502
File: 12 KB, 970x474, ゴズリング79.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

JUST FUCKING CURSE YOU STUPID SLUT. TALK FUCKING DIRTY PLEASE

>> No.9037510

>>9037329
baby sitter kronii playing games with you!

>> No.9037512

>inb4 kronii sex voice edit where she tells us to where to cum
>"shoot here"
haha nice

>> No.9037513

>the one chuuba I actually like enough to be fan of
>EA Anya
ffs...

>> No.9037514

I'm loving this already

>> No.9037517

>>9037289
im thinking something like a yukata
she definitely wants to cover up her uh..uh oh... uaaaaaaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII PAIZURI SEX WITH KRONII

>> No.9037520

asdfgh late to the stream. Doesn't look like a become Takeshi stream tho

>> No.9037558

>>9037354
he's already gone brother

>> No.9037565
File: 68 KB, 1280x720, 1630140530300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037282
SHE READ MY FUCKING POST BROS

>> No.9037566

kronii hard carrying the stream

>> No.9037569

>>9037520
its kronii doms the rrat and gives instructions to her slave rrat stream
lots of fun audio cuts to be had

>> No.9037571

>the rrat makes her feel bad so she puts herself down more

I HATE IT

>> No.9037572

>turn on the subtitles
SHE'S HERE

>> No.9037575

>>9037513
Who?

>> No.9037579

>"Kronini, can I borrow your lone brain cell to figure this out?"
>"Sure thing Bae"
>"How do I work this thing?"

>> No.9037586

>>9037520
It's a watch kronii's motherly instincts stream

>> No.9037601
File: 118 KB, 780x1000, C5B8EEDAB665479AAC88CE2A4BCDD0FC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037354
The blood was just a few specks, when I got tested Monday they told me it wasn't that big of a concern but they also said I tested too soon for detection and likely was already sick. It's 11pm right now so I am going to call in and get another test tomorrow.

>> No.9037607

>>9037282
>>9037565
SHE'S HERE!

>> No.9037614

>>9037372
>Predator Kronii aunt taking care of her brrat niece
>She puts brrat in her lap while playing a puzzle game
>While she gets distracted by the portals Kronii gets to smell her hair and slowly get closer, making "innocent" suggestions and movements

>> No.9037616
File: 161 KB, 294x312, 1630089392677.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037372
I know right? It's kinda hot...

>> No.9037635

>>9037449
kek

>> No.9037649

>>9037512
Place it after the countdown

>> No.9037665

>>9037372
Just imagine Kronii punching and making her cry!

>> No.9037666

>>9037565
I BELIB SHE'S /HERE/ LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9037670
File: 264 KB, 341x382, 1630238415728.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to watch Kronii's side...

>> No.9037671
File: 45 KB, 680x449, goslinganonplease.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037614

>> No.9037684
File: 233 KB, 491x471, 1628622125893.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037607
>>9037565
youtube chat was asking for subtitles for ages

>> No.9037692

>>9037460
>>9037470
based

>> No.9037696

>Kronii is an aunt watching over he niece Hakos and ends up molesting her

>> No.9037710

Oh good lord

>> No.9037717

Is Ballz retarded? What the fuck is this rat cunt doing???

>> No.9037720

Lol the rat is cute

>> No.9037727

>>9037684
How can you tell?

>> No.9037739

We're getting some great Kronii laughs in this stream
She also sounds into it I'm glad

>> No.9037751

>>9037717
rrat brain

>> No.9037753

>>9037512
neeeed it

>> No.9037759

>>9037720
ehHHHhH not a big fan of the ollie clone sorry anon

>> No.9037765

It fucking freaks me out that I can't see Kronii's BOOBS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.9037770

i guess they're having fun being idiots together....

hopefully the rat doesn't blow my ear drums out while i try to enjoy kronii's laughter

>> No.9037774

booba doko

>> No.9037780

I love my clock wife
but I’m a bong and I need sleep I wish these chuubas streamed at better times for bongland

>> No.9037796

Kronii crush the rat in a door please

>> No.9037810

>sharing a brain cell
>its all kronii
My sex wife is so smart bros.

>> No.9037811

Mommy Kronii

>> No.9037813

>>9037517
SEXXXXXX WITH KRONII

>> No.9037818
File: 29 KB, 664x559, 1629467142991.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9037727
i... was looking at the chat, anon...

>> No.9037857

>>9037810
Wait, it's all Kronii?

>> No.9037859

>>9037601
Right. Lie down, be sure to eat something and hydrate yourself at the very least, both can do wonders for a sick fuck.

>> No.9037863

>>9037520
it's a watch kronii babyshit the rrat stream

>> No.9037865

>>9037759
>Ollie without the yabs and e-celeb whoring
She's perfect dude

>> No.9037888

Damaged goods....

>> No.9037892

KRONII RYONA

>> No.9037894

>>9037818
let us keep dreaming anon gtfo with your logic

>> No.9037915

>the blues brothers
...how old is rrat?

>> No.9037921

>>9037857
Always has been

>> No.9037926

bros do i get to be special too if i woke up with a bruise?

>> No.9037937

>>9037727
She's not /here/ unless she says the code word
>>9036606

>> No.9037941

>>9037614
oh yess

>> No.9037952

>>9037915
Rat confirmed hag

>> No.9037970

>>9037921
*clap clap* next meme

>> No.9037973

>>9037937
How in the world can you fit marmalade casually into a conversation?

>> No.9037975

HER LAUGH MY HEART AHHHHHHHH KRONIII

>> No.9037992

>>9037915
You should have to watch TBB before graduating college.

>> No.9037993

>>9037670
I KNOW

>> No.9038008
File: 440 KB, 1920x2560, 81RVWP0O+CL._RI_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>The Bruise Brothers

>> No.9038014

>>9037973
>I'm hungry. I want some marmalade

>> No.9038032

>what did SHE SAY bae

>> No.9038033

>>9037973
>Oh hey Sana is here! Did you see her I am bread stream? There was MARMALADE everywhere.

>> No.9038036

>GLaDOS THROWING SHADE AT BAELZ

HOLY BASED NO WONDER KRONII IS A MECHANOPHILE

>> No.9038037

>>9037973
>hey baelz have you ever tasted marmalade before

>> No.9038045

>>9037973
Exactly

>> No.9038046

PUNISH HER KRONII MAKE THAT RRAT BEG

>> No.9038099

>>9037739
>She also sounds into it I'm glad
of course she is, she get's to boss baelz around all stream

>> No.9038103
File: 242 KB, 2048x1332, 3F6C7B8B25714BA1BF337EDBFCD457F5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BASED GLADOS, RRAT DESTROYED

>> No.9038108

>>9037696
>Starts by smelling her hair
>Then advances to the tight hugs from behind
>After this is little kisses and tickles on her neck
>Then Kronii advances combining the three
>Finally one of her hands rests in her tummy
>While kissing her neck she turn Brrat's head slowly and kisses her softly
>She stops doing anything then a couple of minutes later restarts fondling her body while nibbling her ears
>Soon the confused and innocent Baez herself is reaching for adult kisses

>> No.9038112

>Walks into the lazer
please keep sharp objects away from the rrat...

>> No.9038127

Please take your schizo meds if you think Kronii has ever or will ever watch this thread

>> No.9038145

>I am coming here and there and everywhere.
Me too

>> No.9038148

SOUNDPOSERS WE'VE STRUCK GOLD

>> No.9038165
File: 132 KB, 846x1200, D1FC587E-E2C1-4862-ADD8-92DC3A8EEC3A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"I am coming here and there and everywhere"

ME TOO

>> No.9038170

>>9037765
I didn't really expect too on a collab, you barely could during interstellar too. During frost punk though...

>> No.9038179

>>9036771
>fic of Kronii being self conscious about her breasts so anon keeps eye contact
That one's going in the idea bank for later

>> No.9038183

>Kronii cumming everywhere
The Kroclock...

>> No.9038194
File: 1.39 MB, 2142x2972, 1625685103352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kronii is tired of your SEX posting you horny fucks

>> No.9038211
File: 83 KB, 703x709, 1629851769089.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My ability to not hear things when I'm listening to them has struck again, I completely missed the cumming line

>> No.9038212

LMAO KRONII GOTTEM

>> No.9038220

>>9038194
Kronii...

>> No.9038221

KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX KRONII SEX

>> No.9038228

>thinking with portals

>> No.9038230

Somehow I feel Kronii isn't comfortable right now like in her solo streams

>> No.9038234

>chat's taking me out of context again. Why am i not surprised?
this is why we can't have nice things

>> No.9038238

Kronii keeps jumping from sounding really tired to really excited I love this woman

>> No.9038250

Kronii...

>> No.9038253

kronii hard carrying this stream I love her

>> No.9038257

that pun was so bad even baelz cringed

>> No.9038263

That really pissed her off.

>> No.9038264
File: 49 KB, 892x641, yes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THE LAB RAT

>> No.9038270

>>9038183
Oh boy new fic ideas!
I’ll finish the Takeshi one first though (tomorrow, I hope)

>> No.9038272

>>9038234
She knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

>> No.9038277

>Kronii tard wrangling chat
How is she so perfect bros?

>> No.9038281

>no crush
kronii stop holding back

>> No.9038311

You can hear the gears turning in Kronii's head

>> No.9038322

>>9036606
sounds good to me

>> No.9038337

>>9038277
and tard wrangling baelz

>> No.9038342

>>9038148
>>9038165
sound rippers lets GOOOOO

>> No.9038355

>I might have to kill you
She says with mild giddy

>> No.9038376

>>9038311
And I can hear them grinding to a halt in Baelz's

>> No.9038391

Mommychads....

>> No.9038393

>>9038230
She knows Baelz pissed herself again. Guess who will have to clean it?

>> No.9038395

She doesn't want to be a mother...

>> No.9038400

>doesn't want to be a mom
kronies...

>> No.9038405

>"don't call me mom I don't want to be a mom"

>> No.9038433

>I don't want to be a mom
Impregnationchads...

>> No.9038432
File: 28 KB, 453x345, 1629939009226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>she doesn't want to be a mom
DAME DA NE

>> No.9038439

>Would rather be a grandma
But you need to be a mom to be a grandma, Kronii...

>> No.9038442

>>9038395
>>9038400
>>9038405
Not the first time she's expressed this sentiment.

>> No.9038445

based crazy aunt Kronii

>> No.9038449

>I don't want to be a mom
PAIN KOKO

>> No.9038455

Rat just has the subaru effect

>> No.9038458

Fuck you gosling...this is your fault...

>> No.9038459

she just fucking killed her and didnt feel bad about it

>> No.9038473

>>9038439
what if you adopt a girl and that girl has her own children

>> No.9038471

My headcanon....
My fics....
All... gone

>> No.9038477

>>9038264
kek

>> No.9038484
File: 831 KB, 260x199, TWELVE_MINUTESBye_Honey_END_cropped.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright, alright. I won't call her time mommy anymore. She's an onee-chan.

>> No.9038499
File: 470 KB, 1440x598, gosling.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>i don't want to be a mom

bros....

>> No.9038510

>>9038484
Kroneechan

>> No.9038527

>>9038484
>Kroneechan

>> No.9038529

>>9038459
kek

>> No.9038558
File: 81 KB, 800x800, ゴズリング28.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Looks like I'm gonna have to write an abortion fic

>> No.9038564

>don't want to be a mom
>is fine with being a grandma

how does this

>> No.9038572

>>9038558
Don't

>> No.9038579

SHE ACCEPTED IT LET'S GOOOOOOO

>> No.9038584

It's alright bros. She'll be mom ready when the time comes.

>> No.9038588

>>9038558
No you don't.

>> No.9038605

>>9038564
Time, uh, finds a way

>> No.9038607

MOMMY CHADS WE BACK GET IN HERE

>> No.9038613
File: 2.36 MB, 1334x750, 482C9503-CD7F-4864-9700-361872DC9BFE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9038558

>> No.9038615

>>9038558
do it fag

>> No.9038619
File: 2 KB, 124x125, 1615849518275s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9038558

>> No.9038623

How do I cope bros? Who's the impregnation holo then?

>> No.9038626

>>9038558
goslinganon please do not. just because she doesnt want kids now doesnt mean she wont later once you stick your dick in her and get married

>> No.9038629

>>9038558
Nice

>> No.9038632

>>9038484
Paizuri-sama. Always works.

>> No.9038634
File: 2.12 MB, 2000x2000, 1630184817167.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This rrat is definitely not ogey

>> No.9038642

don't worry gosling bros, you still have fauna for all your breeding fic needs

>> No.9038649

>Doesn't want to be a mom
bros... how do we fix her?

>> No.9038648

This mouse is going full new yorker

>> No.9038654

>>9038558
What a retarded idea, but you do you.

>> No.9038655

>>9038623
Mio

>> No.9038657

>>9038623
Fauna for sure

>> No.9038665

It just means you get to have as much sex as you want and not have to worry about family responsibilities.

>>9038558
>abortion via time reversal

>> No.9038666

>doesn't want to be a mom

don't you see what this means bros

she wants to be a DAD

the FUTA CHADS WON

>> No.9038668

>>9038623
Fauna
She is THE breeding holo

>> No.9038693

>>9038632
B A S E D

>> No.9038703
File: 650 KB, 1920x800, 1603165198467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9038558
DON'T

>> No.9038713

>you have to assess the situation
>immediately lasers self
who has more brain problems: rat or owl?

>> No.9038721

>>9038666
Fuck off Dadbeat

>> No.9038734

>>9038666
Satanic trips confirm

>> No.9038736

>>9038666
Fuck off deadbeat

>> No.9038741

>kronii being bullied
WE'RE IN THE WRONG TIMELINE BROS

>> No.9038750

>>9038713
Both

>> No.9038755

>>9038668
Yeah Fauna for sure

>> No.9038762

>>9038741
OHNONONONO

>> No.9038765

Bros this stream is kino

>> No.9038767

Somehow they did it, kek

>> No.9038772

>>9038666
I hate deadbraps so much

>> No.9038779

Reminder that kronii can be a mother but she's just to jaded to think she can be good at it
It's (you)r job to shower her with love and make her believe in motherhood again

>> No.9038782

god panicking kronii is the fucking greatest

>> No.9038789

>>9038558
YAMETE!!! GOSURINGU KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.9038793

>>9038666
I will become a woman.

>> No.9038803
File: 282 KB, 683x849, 1629967493038.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We should calm down the hornyposting. She clearly doesn't like it.

>> No.9038812

Kronii doesnt want to be a stepmom to Bae. She wants to give birth to her own child.

>> No.9038827

lmao roasted again

>> No.9038834

Kronii being extra cute!

>> No.9038840

>>9038803
Hornyposting is the only thing keeping this general safe. We will have to sacrifice some bonding points to ensure our survival.

>> No.9038856

>>9038803
never

>> No.9038858

>>9038803
>She clearly doesn't like it.
False

>> No.9038860

>>9038803
No

>> No.9038864

>>9038779
based, make a fic about convincing her that she can be a great mother

>> No.9038872
File: 813 KB, 721x713, 1630132864543.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9038666
Get behind me, Satan.

>> No.9038873

>>9038803
Sex?

>> No.9038892

>>9038803
nah

>> No.9038893

>>9038772
>>9038721
>>9038736

>mention futanaris for impregnation as a means of fathering a child
>only see the word dad

>> No.9038903

its not fair bros, Kronii remembers the game...

>> No.9038904

>>9038803
The only alternative is saviorfagging and doxxbeating and fuck that

>> No.9038908

>>9038803
>>9038840
horny posting is the only thing defending this general from the rratposters and antis, we cannot stop
takeshi is our guardian

>> No.9038914

I wonder how long they're gonna stay here

>> No.9038934

>>9038873
That thing you won't have, yes, Eunuch-kun.

>> No.9038947

>>9038914
Not long

>> No.9038953

>>9038803
'No'

>> No.9038957

>>9038655
Too old, would have retarded children.
>>9038657
>>9038668
Do I have to say it?

>> No.9038960

>>9038914
nvm kronii knows where it is

>> No.9038959

>>9038793

true end

>> No.9038964

>>9038903
If she didnt they would still be on the first part

>> No.9038973

>"GOOOOO"
>/portals
>*confused rat*
Excellent

>> No.9038978

>>9038903
it's a much more bearable stream this way

>> No.9038984

>>9038666
I'm going to smash your fucking head in, deadbeat.

>> No.9039007

>>9038957
eddy

>> No.9039008

Kronii trolling

>> No.9039026

>>9038779
>It's (you)r job to shower her with love and make her believe in motherhood again
Don't do this. Deadbeats made Mori's confidence go up, which was nice for a minute but then it went too high and she stopped caring about them. Worst fucking monkey's paw of my life.

>> No.9039027

>>9038957
>Too old, would have retarded children.
Breeding the next generation Hololive members with Mio!

>> No.9039030

kek Kronii

>> No.9039040

>>9038893
They also ignored trips. Newfags confirmed.
Unless /hlg/ decided trip-6 is Moriposter

>> No.9039048

>this is the end of the game
>I'm just kidding
The comedic timing was pretty good.

>> No.9039053

>>9038779
I got this

>> No.9039055

>>9038666
>666
Futafags confirmed for literal spawn of Satan

>> No.9039059

>>9038666
>don't you see what this means bros
Yeah I see that it means she wants to munch carpets. And I'm in the process of wrtiing about it. Hehe.

>> No.9039068

>Bea might have read my comment
I will have to review the chatlog.

>> No.9039074

Thanks to Kronii I stopped watching porn and started working out. My new goal in life is to make her a mother. Wish me luck bros. Saving my semen until then

>> No.9039084

>>9039027
Autistic girls make the best vtubers

>> No.9039086

Doomer bros...

>> No.9039087

I WILL SAVE HER

>> No.9039095

we're getting deep bros

>> No.9039096

Kronii...

>> No.9039101

>ANYWAY!
kek

>> No.9039109

based sad clock she is just like me

>> No.9039110
File: 622 KB, 1795x2494, image0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039059

>> No.9039120

Kronii...

>> No.9039128

>>9038803
*breathes in*
UWOOOAAAAHHH
SEEEEEXXXX!!!!
UWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
SEEEEEEEEXXXX!!!!
ORE WA SEKKUSU SURUN JANE!!!!
ORE GA, ORE JISHIN GA SHINRO SEKKUSU NI NARUN JA!!!!
SEEEEEEEEEXXXX!!!!!!
YAMERO, TAKESHI OMAE!
KONO IJOU WA
TAIRYOKU GA MOTANAI!
IYE!!!
ORE WA SEKKUSU NI NARU
ZETTAINI SEKKUSU NI NARUN DAAAA!!!
SEEEEEEEEXXXXX!!!!!!
SEEEEEEEEEEEXXX!!!!
YAMERU!!
SHINJIMAU TO TAKESHI
OMAE INOCHI GA IKITE MO
TSUGITA SEKKUSU DEKIRU NARO GA!!!
URUSEE!!!!
ORE WA SHINDA TE SEKKUSU SURUN DA!!!
UWWWOOOOOO!!
SEEEEEEEEEEEX!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.9039131

>>9039110
tl;dr

>> No.9039133

ADD ANOTHER CLIP TO KRONII BEING CONFIRMED DEPRESSED.

>> No.9039146

I CAN SAVE HER

>> No.9039147

Kronii is absolutely putting Baelz in her place.

>> No.9039153

>>9039131
yuri = you wish you were a girl

>> No.9039155

I WILL MAKE HER A MOM

I WILL SAVE HER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXX

>> No.9039158

>>9038893
Sorry but Dadbeats are the absolute worst of Deadbeats and I would rather not have them in Kronii's chat

>> No.9039159

kronii being the single braincell playing the game, of course

>> No.9039160

>>9038803
no
god bless takeshi
not like she actually comes here anyway so it doesn't matter

>> No.9039180
File: 228 KB, 463x453, 0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>the most basic of basic Portal puzzles
>fails miserably
Baelz... please...

>> No.9039181

>>9039128
TAKESHI NO YOUR BODY WON'T LAST!

>> No.9039190

Oh my god Rat can't handle basic puzzles
Kronii please stop murdering this poor girl

>> No.9039192

>>9039110
Fuck off /pol/, you and /r9k/ are the only boards not welcome here.

>> No.9039193

>Missed
rrat...

>> No.9039207

>>9039040
Nope I just hate Mori

>> No.9039209

>>9039131
>I made a mistake cutting off my dick and now I'm going to try and cope before eating a bullet

>> No.9039215

IS IT REQUIRED TO BE RETARDED IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A VTUBER

>> No.9039225

>>9039158
you're in luck, i only like ina

>> No.9039237

>>9039086
>>9039095
>>9039109
What did Kronii say? I had to communicate at work with someone and wasnt able to listen.

>> No.9039247

>>9039215
yes

>> No.9039253

>>9039192
Scream louder.

>> No.9039257

>>9039215
did you get your call yet?

>> No.9039264

>>9039215
Yes

>> No.9039267

>>9039209
Kek

>> No.9039271

>>9039215
Only if you want to be a Holo

>> No.9039272

>>9039209
Projectionchama...

>> No.9039273

>>9038558
Please don't.

>> No.9039277

Kronii clearly has babysitting experience

>> No.9039279

>>9039237
she's a nihilist like anyone with an IQ over 80

>> No.9039282

>ywn experience the love of an insanely beautiful aunt carefully holding your autistic hand through life

>> No.9039287

Kronii/Sana is big sex duo but Kronii/Bae is probably the best since they both play well off the deadpan and chaotic duo a better than Calli and Kiara/Gura Collab

>> No.9039300

>>9039253
Cope harder

>> No.9039313

>>9039237
Said that life is meaningless in a non-ironic/joking way.

>> No.9039314

>>9039277
Kronii clearly has experience taking care of retards

>> No.9039317

>>9039257
lmao

>> No.9039320

>>9039272
Not that guy but if you can't tell by writing alone that it was written by a man then you haven't been playing MMOs full of guys pretending to be women in the last 2 decades before all the political stuff.

>> No.9039321

>>9039279
>be absurdist to cope with nihilistic thoughts

>> No.9039323

>>9039279
>dude nothing matters I am so smart
It disgusts me how much faggots like you have twisted Nietzsche's words and ideology to the point that it's the exact opposite of what he was trying to say.

>> No.9039327

>>9039287
>mori
>deadpan
In what world?

>> No.9039335

>>9039287
The Straightman and the Dumbass dynamic is a tride and true pairing.

>> No.9039352

>>9039287
Kronii/Sana is cute but Kronii/Bae is adorable. They're like a not-mother/daughter duo

>> No.9039367

>>9039277
>>9039314
this

>> No.9039385

>>9039323
Go kill god, mustache boy.

>> No.9039387

>>9039323
life is meaningless
cope, unironically

>> No.9039391

If Kronii ever does JP song streams, I'd love her to do some Ito Kanako. Already have a great song in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPUzN6UMyXQ

>> No.9039401

>>9039271
>thinks back to Elira's stream with Seffyna where they kept humping each other for nearly an hour before figuring out how to get over the first set of spikes in the first world
Retardation isn't limited to Holo

>> No.9039404

>>9039323
I legit feel for that guy
>God is dead and we killed him; we need to find reason to find hope within ourselves and each other and reach new heights! Do not give in to despair!
>people associate him with being a doomer

>> No.9039415
File: 1.27 MB, 889x592, nihilism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039323
speak for yourself

>> No.9039423

I just love their dynamic, what a cute duo

>> No.9039436
File: 59 KB, 238x212, 1630113339053.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039110
Christ, stuff like this is why I can't bring myself to hate on trans people. They're clearly sick and in pain. This person needs help.

>> No.9039439
File: 34 KB, 600x600, Naamloos-2-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I guess you could say Bae is ratarded

>> No.9039448

>>9039323
based person who actually listened to Nietzsche, but i still love my clock wife

>> No.9039464

"it's the biggest i've seen"
sound ripper chads...

>> No.9039467

>>9039387
i remember my teacher told me i thought like oscar wilde

no clue what that meant, only that it was absurdist or something b/c i thought that in spite of life being meaningless, i'd still create meaning for myself

>> No.9039479
File: 51 KB, 357x282, 1629789770823.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039439
I will fucking murder you, Carlos

>> No.9039481

>>9039415
This seems to be what Kronii thinks as well, if she was an actual doomer why would she bother doing vtubing?

>> No.9039488

Kronii confirmed to be experienced tard wrangler

>> No.9039489
File: 28 KB, 679x370, 1607255468814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039439

>> No.9039491

>>9039439
I hate that I fucking laughed

>> No.9039501

>>9039439
CAAAAAARLOOOOOOS SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>> No.9039523

>>9039439
fuckin kek

>> No.9039524

>>9039479
Death by cyclical sadistic snu-snu. A dream for autistic Carlos.

>> No.9039534

>>9039464
Sorry guys, she was talking about me

>> No.9039550

>>9039436
Well it's fake so you can relax

>> No.9039551

>>9039534
I made this post

>> No.9039555

They are pretty cute bros

>> No.9039561

These two are super cute together

>> No.9039576

>>9039323
Nietzsche is severally misrepresented and his legacy is being shit on daily by people who only know about him from meme quotes.
That being said, I want Kronii to channel Max Stirner more.

>> No.9039578

lmao bael destroyed

>> No.9039585

>>9039555
>>9039561
THEY ARE

>> No.9039588

>The roasting of Harkos Baelz

>> No.9039589

>>9039551
No. It was me.

>> No.9039590

I'm so glad rat ended up being blue

>> No.9039595

>>9038558
do it

>> No.9039598
File: 142 KB, 700x888, 8058D988EF03447B8E3F9FE222DE14DD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Glados getting real with Kronii
GWAK

>> No.9039600

HOLY FUCK RAT BTFOD BY ROBOT

>> No.9039602
File: 605 KB, 500x594, 1573405230683.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039534
Nah, she was clearly talking about me.

>> No.9039615

>Kronii chose orange because she knew how much blue gets bullied by GlaDOS.

>> No.9039617

>>9039439
Took me a second to parse

damn it, Carlos

>> No.9039622

>rat continuing to be put in her place

>> No.9039631

>>9039561
>>9039555
mommy kronii and baby bae was meant to be

>> No.9039649

>>9039467
She meant you're gay.

>> No.9039665

>>9039576
holy shit max stirner kronii would be mega based

>> No.9039676

>>9039615
true S power play

>> No.9039685

>LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU PUT IT IN

>> No.9039684

>>9039615
>>9039590
Isn't it dynamic based on who's doing better? I swear I've heard her talking shit on Orange and praising Blue before.

>> No.9039697

>let me know when you put it in

>> No.9039696

>> No.9039700

"Let me know when you, uh, put it in"
SOUND RIPPER CHADS

>> No.9039701

Kronii: "Let me know when you put it in"

>> No.9039704

>> No.9039705

I NEED THAT VOICE CLIP NOW, YOU KNOW WHICH

>> No.9039706

>Let me know when you put it in
K-Kronii...

>> No.9039712

>let me know when you uh... put it in

>> No.9039724
File: 100 KB, 1280x720, 1481900862848.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU PUT IT IN

>> No.9039726

>>9039576
but I don't want my clockwife to be giant asshole, even if its based.

>> No.9039733
File: 213 KB, 1000x500, 1619921521444.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039576
>open wikipedia for max stirner
>see Friedrich Engels
to the copter commie

>> No.9039738

>>9039685
IT'S ALL THE WAY IN CAPTAIN, I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE.

>> No.9039739
File: 268 KB, 850x1346, 1629838508795.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Let me know when you put it in"
she has to know what shes doing holy shit lmao

>> No.9039740

Dear Rat,
Thank you for the gift of these kronii lines

>> No.9039746

>Let me know when you put it in
>I put it in!
>Alright, let's go
It's just writing itself...

>> No.9039748

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>> No.9039753

Based rat shutting on doomer Glados

>> No.9039764

Kronii... it's already in... I'm sorry for being small...

>> No.9039765

>>9039649
thank you anon, ur right, that totally explains me getting kicked out of my house for fucking a married cancer patient

not b/c i fucked my parents' married friend on thanksgiving but b/c they found out i was a homo

>> No.9039769

>>9039026
Good thing Kronii isn't Mori.

>> No.9039770
File: 735 KB, 2100x3000, kronii_31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No... Kronii... don't look at chat...

>> No.9039785

>>9039748
TAKESHI BROS WE WON

>> No.9039796

>>9039279
Over 80 and under 90

>> No.9039816

my 4 inch penis cries everyday

>> No.9039818

I just want a Holo who can channel Diogenes

>> No.9039819

Aight clocksuckers I'm out, this stream ended up boring me

captcha: SXRTX

>> No.9039822

>>9039040
Trips mean nothing when wasted in a shit post.

>> No.9039824
File: 41 KB, 524x524, 1630154219925.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bros, I'm starting to ship these two... I keep imagining innocent and dumb Baelz being absolutely (but gently) dominated by mommy Kronii.

>> No.9039843

>Kronii realizes it's timed
kek

>> No.9039847

>>9039824
Y E S Y E S

>> No.9039850

>>9039770
lmao when the fuck has she paid attention to chat?

>> No.9039853

>>9039824
this except not gently

>> No.9039860

>>9039824
you're just horny gtfo

>> No.9039867

>>9039765
Both of those are morally wrong. You could have chosen to keep your dick in your pants and not fuck dudes, also why are you having sex with a married man?

>> No.9039868

>>9039824
>kroni grooming baelz to become a dommy mommy in her own right by abusing worthless mumei

>> No.9039891

>>9039824
I have
A MIGHTY NEED

>> No.9039897

>>9039824
i can't get the image out of my head of kronii domming baelz by using her like an onahole to masturbate you with

>> No.9039904
File: 243 KB, 539x500, 1613994719045.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9039868

>> No.9039909
File: 531 KB, 2592x1857, E9_Bw3rVEAIJO4f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here comes the legitimate gamer rage

>> No.9039913
File: 39 KB, 175x244, 60e.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good evening everyone as delegation of the timelord posters i would like to propose a bill. I call this bill the sound database act. within this bill we will work to create an imense bank of sound rips of kronii from all of her streams. I believe this will benefit all as it will allow people to make more content for whatever they may be making. i rest my time

>> No.9039925

>>9039824
Gay. If you want groomer Kronii, Kronmeis right there.

>> No.9039924

>>9038803
Is this a new rrat? I dont remember her saying anything about sekkusu posting

>> No.9039930

>>9039897
fuckk

>> No.9039927

>>9039822
While I wish that were true, board culture goes against you.

>> No.9039947

>WE GOT THE BALLS

>> No.9039950

Jesus Christ Kronii does not want anything to do with this

>> No.9039969

"WE HAVE ALL THE BALLS" Kronii is so horny bros

>> No.9039970

>>9039925
Mumei doesn't need any grooming to become an insecure cocksleeve

>> No.9039979

>>9039950
Thats how she always is anon

>> No.9039992

>>9039950
good

>> No.9040006

>CBT with Kronii
UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.9040014

>>9039950
Based if true

>> No.9040016

>>9039950
First Kronii stream?

>> No.9040021

>>9039726
Nothing about Stirners philosophy is supposed to turn you into an asshole. Unless, like with Nietzsche, you misinterpret it and go with it at a surface level without any thought.

>> No.9040023

>>9039950
She's always like this

>> No.9040028

>>9039867
it was a married woman. she was 47 and was a stage 3 cancer patient and had a 13 year old daughter.

>> No.9040030

>sex jokes with dry delivery
It's literally all she needs to be best in this gen

>> No.9040055

>>9039970
>Mumei's natural lack of confidence being abused by Kronii
>Forcing her to accept increasingly depraved acts as 'normal', to the point where she willingly wears a collar and barks like a dog, waving her ass at you whenever she's horny (which is all the time, now)

>> No.9040057

>Wanted to make the Baelzy pun
>Was in cool down
>Someone else did it and got noticed
BRB killing myself.

>> No.9040074
File: 87 KB, 1280x720, 1629926930436.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9040030
love Kronii so much

>> No.9040081

holy shit this bitch is stupid

>> No.9040082

The fucking deadpan "woo hoo~" she does is hilarious kek

>> No.9040084

>>9040028
See, you bringing the daughter in randomly makes me think you got kicked out for diddling a kid, my nig.

>> No.9040104

Kronii you were supposed to be the smart one.

>> No.9040111

>>9040057
be happy for your fellow kronie, heres a (You)

>> No.9040114

>Kronii is becoming more retarded as this goes on

>> No.9040132

>>9040057
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9040138

>>9039824
We need more Kronii-Bae abuse fics

>> No.9040141

Wtf the rat is absorbing kronii's iq

>> No.9040143
File: 44 KB, 452x452, 1628527361498.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9040114
keikaku doori

>> No.9040148
File: 119 KB, 900x885, kronii27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9040104
She's pretending to make rrat feel better

>> No.9040149
File: 142 KB, 1200x630, neanderthal.AP773929445484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9040028
Why would you do this though? This is caveman levels of retarded.

>> No.9040153

>>9040055
I would rather jerk off than put my dick in mumei

>> No.9040158

>>9039950
That's just how she sounds like.

>> No.9040160

>>9040021
It doesn't help that Stirner himself was a massive douchebag.

>> No.9040164

I'm not the only one who thinks baelz looks naked right

>> No.9040171

>>9040138
You can probably talk abortion-fic-anon into that.

>> No.9040176

>>9040114
>the rat's true power is intelligence draining
>turns kronii into a bimbo so she can harvest her viewers
>takeshi posters just scream SEEXXXX louder

>> No.9040179

>>9040160
Oh yeah, he was a dick, wont deny that part.

>> No.9040180

>Bae steals Kronii's braincells
>Immediately roasts them
bae, we don't have a lot of those left in stock...

>> No.9040182

>>9040055
I could legitimately see this happening in real life. I'm scared Kronii might actually be that kind of creep.

>> No.9040188

I love her personality. She's what I always wanted in a vtuber, and didn't even know it.

>> No.9040189

>>9040164
she isn't naked she is wearing a collar

>> No.9040196

>>9040164
no

>> No.9040203

>>9040164
You're actually watching the stream? Loser.

>> No.9040204

Kronii humming classical...

>> No.9040207

Beethoven?

>> No.9040211

>>9040176
SEEEXXXXXXXXX

>> No.9040216

Kronii is getting to the point of "giving the kid an unplugged controller so they think they're playing"

>> No.9040220

>>9040084

no, i did the woman. i found out about her having a kid and also having cancer from my mother when she was screaming at me before kicking me out.

>>9040149
she was hot for 47 and also kinda crazy. if i'd known she had cancer when i came onto her, i would've gone without the condom.

>> No.9040227

>>9040176
>bimbo/gyaru Kronii
I NEED THAT RIGHT NOW SEEEEEEX

>> No.9040229

>>9040114
truly even being in proxy with Chaos is enough

>> No.9040232

>>9040164
She's suffering from the Ina "issue" if having specific l2d positions which make her look naked.

>> No.9040234

>>9040176
Noo... I want the true Kronii...
What's the meaning of SEX without LOVE?

>> No.9040236

>>9040153
Kronii will coerce you into raping Mumei and there's nothing you can do about it.

>> No.9040240

>>9040189
that's even better. fully naked is not as hot as almost naked.

>> No.9040246

>>9040164
The rat isnt allowed to wear clothing when they colab

>> No.9040249

Did she just hum Wagner?

>> No.9040250

>>9040153
Gonna have to expand on the 'why' of that one, anon.

>> No.9040254

Kroni cleared the game before with her boyfriend and is playing along with rrat to make her feel smart

>> No.9040261

>>9040204
Ode to joy?

>> No.9040276

>>9040227
there's an edit of that one actually from the previous thread along with the bride and alter ones

>> No.9040275

>>9040227
>kronii with a bellybutton ring

i think i'd die of dehydration

>> No.9040282

>>9040249
Ode to Joy

>> No.9040298

>>9040254
Thats true, it was me

>> No.9040305

>>9040254
Yeah with me.

>> No.9040312

>>9032326

Of course she's making KD

>> No.9040314

>>9040254
she's watched other streamers play it obviously

>> No.9040321

>>9040236
>>9040250
It's immoral to have sex with someone who is too stupid to consent

>> No.9040328

>>9040254
Even if she did, she's not marketing herself as a GFE chuuba so who cares

>> No.9040329

First time watching a Baelz stream. Came for Kronii but damn, Baelz is pretty fucking cute if I'm being honest. I thought she would be annoying af.

>> No.9040333

>>9040282
Yeah, I'm retarded.

>> No.9040335

>>9040254
I must confess. We indeed played together before.

>> No.9040337

>>9040254
youre right we did play portal 2 together

>> No.9040340

>>9040314
Was it a seal vtuber?

>> No.9040341

>>9040227
HoloCouncil as various flavors of gyaru
Kronii is the emo scene girl gyaru with multiple ear piercings and a soft spot for Western metalcore

>> No.9040348

>>9040276
Yeah I'm aware. That will work for now, until we get something like those Gyaru Okayu level of quality

>> No.9040361

>>9040282
>>9040261
I want her to hum ode to joy for her first singing stream.

>> No.9040365

>>9032326
holy fucking yum

>> No.9040368

>>9040329
this i thought baelz would be annoying but she actually grew on me all of gen 2 grew on me really

>> No.9040385
File: 258 KB, 429x510, 1630009658378.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9040321
Kronii doesn't give a shit.

>> No.9040389

>>9040254
Yeah, me and her played it multiple times. It's great seeing her play with the rat. I'm her boyfriend as well, but didn't get to play it yet. I'm also the boyfriend of all of the JPs, IDs,ENs and Holostars, so it's hard to keep up with all of them when it comes to playing games together.

>> No.9040390

>>9040254
Kroni played portal 2 with me, her boyfriend

>> No.9040394

ROASTED

>> No.9040409

>>9040254
Yes we did.

>> No.9040411

>sad Baelz turns into angry Baelz
>smug open mouth Kronerd

>> No.9040419

>>9040312
it's a canadian tradition.

plus she did draw it last meeting

>> No.9040421

>>9040321
Morals are overrated, Rratfucker.

>> No.9040426

>Missed the humming because I had to piss
Fug

>> No.9040430

>>9040411
kek

>> No.9040444

>>9040411
That's one thing I want Kronii to do more, play with her facial expressions. Bae is good at that.

>> No.9040448

CUTE KRONII LAUGH

>> No.9040447

KRONII IS LOOOOOOPIIIING

>> No.9040458

>>9040426
Piss bottle reps anon, do them.

>> No.9040461

>>9040341
>tfw you can already imagine her emo gyaru look with those gyaru underboobs
Being able to draw quality lewds is a superpower...

>> No.9040464

Wow Kronii really does sound like Glados

>> No.9040468

>>9032326
That undersideboob is making me so fucking erect.

>> No.9040467
File: 21 KB, 240x288, 20210831_225126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9040390
>>9040389
>>9040337
>>9040335
>>9040305
>>9040298
B-bros??

>> No.9040469

>>9040426
dont worry reading this thread means my brain phases out whatever shes saying so i missed it to

>> No.9040471

>>9040321
yet here you are

>> No.9040475

>Kronii will never hum-scold you
I'm ngmi

>> No.9040480
File: 240 KB, 335x374, 1630350470112.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9034123
This is the way. Being Kronii's househusband who helps her relax after a hard day of god work is the patrician choice.

>> No.9040493
File: 229 KB, 1425x1425, E-JRWgpXoAQZNPN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I DEMAND SEX WITH THOSE SWEATY TITTIES

>> No.9040494

>>9040467
It's me making the posts from different timelines. Don't worry about it.

>> No.9040507

Y'know for someone who "doesn't wanna be a mother" she's being a very cute doting mom to her rrat daughter right now

>> No.9040512

How long is this game? Can they beat it in 1 stream?

>> No.9040514

>>9040494
One of those was me... am i... are we... huh???

>> No.9040519

>>9040467
All me anon, it's nothing to worry about.

>> No.9040522

>>9040467
All me btw

>> No.9040524

>Time sure flies
what a dork

>> No.9040529

>time sure flies!
this fucking woman

>> No.9040530

>>9040467
It was me. I was the girlfriend they all played Portal 2 with.

>> No.9040532

>>9040507
She doesnt want to be a step mom. She wants to go through pregnancy.

>> No.9040542

>>9040507
yeah for real, well to be fair it only took bael saying it twice to get her to accept it

>> No.9040546

>time sure flies
i love this punny woman

>> No.9040558

>>9040512
At the rate they're going, it will probably take two streams though might be three.

>> No.9040563

>>9040493
>no cock
Dropped

>> No.9040570

This stream is making me feel miserable. I want Kronii to be my older sister or Bae to be my younger sister

>> No.9040580

Susan hate!

>> No.9040603

>>9040519
>>9040522
>>9040530
This timeline stuff sure is scary

>> No.9040608

>>9040570
why not both

>> No.9040610

>>9040570
Why you wrote an "or" when you could've written an "and"?

>> No.9040614

>>9040580
Nah it's prolly aussie internet, stream didn't dropped on my end.

>> No.9040619

>>9040570
That's my secret Cap, I'm always miserable.

>> No.9040626

>>9040570
>ywn show up your brainlet sisters in portal

>> No.9040638
File: 19 KB, 800x800, ゴズリング26.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9038558
I pussied out
>She had her suspicions when she missed two of her periods, ever since she had grown accustomed to her body, she had never missed a menstrual cycle.
>The next symptoms soon followed: Nausea, swelling breasts, fatigue and of course morning sickness.
>She didn't want to believe it, she had watched enough human media to know what she was suffering from.
>A being such as herself, was it possible? She didn't know.
>She was unsure on what to do, she could have accessed the temporal stream to confirm her fears. Yet living in the mortal world have affected her thinking to the point that she had taken the mortal approach as her first recourse.
>She went to the local pharmacy, buying not one but two pregnancy kits. She needed to double check. She needed to be sure.
>She went back to their apartment, she sat down a the toilet seat and proceeded to administer both tests.
>She was sitting at the dining table, staring down at the both of them, two lines in each of them.
>She was pregnant.
>What was the next option?
>It wouldn't have been that difficult to rectify this little mistake, she just had to reverse her body's internal clock back before her womb got inseminated.
>It was actually surprising how this has only happened now considering her vigorous sex life with anon.
>Anon, just what would he think?
>He never really showed any interest of having a family, he seemed to be contented enough with the sex.
>She was confident she could convince him to get rid of the baby.
>Raising a family? Her and him? A mortal and a fundamental force of existence? What a joke, a preposterous idea.
>She grabbed her chest.
>It would be awful, being a mother. To have something so weak and defenseless be entirely dependent on you. To raise it for many years, to ensure it reached adulthood.
>She wasn't even a human, so she didn't even any experience with such a thing.
>Why would she let the baby go through something like that?
>She started rubbing her temple.
>What about her duties? As the Guardian of Time? How could an avatar of the Gods even think of entertaining the thought of being a mother? Ludicrous
>Her heart beat was picking up a pace.
>No, she should stop it right now. She should stop thinking right now.
>Thoughts started intruding her mind.
>She in the hospital, cradling a baby and with anon by her side.
>Feeding the baby, watching the child's first steps.
>Sending them to school, watching them grow up with friends.
>She choked back the tears.
>She didn't even notice him.
>A soft and gentle hand on her shoulder.
>She suddenly jolts out of whatever reverie she was in.
>"A-Anon?" She stared at him, adrenaline pumping through her veins.
>No.
>Not now.
>She needed time to think.
>She wasn't ready.

>> No.9040641
File: 495 KB, 2282x1900, 1625825928916.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9040570
this

>> No.9040651

Bae is winning!

>> No.9040661

I'm getting KEKED by a RAT

>> No.9040670

ONE MORE

>> No.9040671

>>9040638
I refuse to read this but you'll still get a (You)

>> No.9040677

>>9040638
No gosling anon. I won't read it. Can't do this again. Sorry.

>> No.9040688

>>9040638
you aren't tricking me feelzbro, not today

>> No.9040693

>I like her.
Fleshbag bros... How do we cope?

>> No.9040697

>I like her
fleshkeks cant compete

>> No.9040711

>>9040638
Not reading.

>> No.9040713
File: 312 KB, 1200x1700, 1629302145803.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9040638

>> No.9040722

>>9040641
That's a real genuine expression of pain.
They get it wrong, it's not about the "predetermined" relationship you can get that with a childhood friend, it's that love between a brother and sister is the purest form of love.

>> No.9040726

>>9040693
>>9040697
WE CAN'T STOP WINNING STEEL CHADS

>> No.9040734

>>9040570
>I want Kronii to be my older sister or Bae to be my younger sister
This but I also have sex with them both.

>> No.9040742

>>9040693
>>9040697
Embrace the blessings of the Omnissiah

>> No.9040745

>>9040693
>>9040697
do your engineering reps, bros

>> No.9040756

RRAT HATE

>> No.9040772

What the fuck

>> No.9040777

SCISSORS PAPER ROCK WHAT? AUSSIES EXLPAIN

>> No.9040779

>>9040641
The relationship between siblings is nothing like a relationship between two people who aren't related. So it's not really an "I can't navigate IRL relationships" thing.
t. have younger brother

>> No.9040792

PUNISH THE AUSFAG

>> No.9040793

rrat....

>> No.9040797

kek rrat doxxed herself

>> No.9040802

>Australians can't even do RPS properly

>> No.9040804

BAELZ WTF?

>> No.9040805

SCISSORS
PAPER
ROCK

>> No.9040806

AUSSIES REALLY DO DO EVERYTHING UPSIDE DOWN WHAT THE FUCK

>> No.9040814

Aussie here, it's scissors paper rock

>> No.9040819

So Aussies really

>> No.9040821

>rrat is a genuine retard
I love her lads, she would make for a great onahole

>> No.9040820

Literally upsidedownland.

>> No.9040829

>>9040570
> tfw Bae reminds me of my younger sister
>tfw don't know that feel

>> No.9040848

Explain this bullshit Australians

>> No.9040850

>>9040814
This is why you lost to the Emus.

>> No.9040856

>>9040638
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.9040859

>>9040821
YAMETE

>> No.9040870

>>9040821
based

>> No.9040874

>>9040814
It's shut the fuck up

>> No.9040887

>>9040814
This is why you lost to birds

>> No.9040894

https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
>rrat

>> No.9040899

>>9040638
Fuck you I'm not going to read this

>> No.9040905
File: 64 KB, 388x372, 1616503645238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>threesome with time and chaos
>rat rides your face while cackling
>kronii rides your dick while commenting on how pathetic you are

>> No.9040906

>>9040797
We already know she's Aussie, she mentioned it on debut and during the coffee stream

>> No.9040913

GOD I want to eat Baelz out now

>> No.9040916

>>9040638
Cute

>> No.9040918

rrat really wants to keep playing, it's cute

>> No.9040919

Are they really quitting now? It's only been 90 minutes.

>> No.9040920

Fuck all of you, it's Ro Sham Bo

>> No.9040928

I must say. I like the sound of "scissors paper rock" more

>> No.9040959

They don't want to stop

>> No.9040965

WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT FUCK YOU

>> No.9040970

Kek

>> No.9040973

VALLEY GIRL KRONII LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.9040976

Kronii says it's rock paper scissors, therefore that is correct

>> No.9040979

Holy shit

>> No.9040984

NO NO NO KRONII STOP EXCITED KRONII CURSED CURSED

>> No.9040989

>High energy Kronii
I HATE IT

>> No.9040992

I HATE high energy Kronii

>> No.9041001

FUCK FUCK FUCK ABORT

>> No.9041003

>This energy
STOP
T
O
P

>> No.9041011

Kronii...

>> No.9041021

Epic moment

>> No.9041026

THE ANON WHO SAID SHE SPOUTED RANDOM MEMES DURING SEX WAS RIGHT

>> No.9041025

>directly mocking insincere chuubas in a fit of rage
My oshi

>> No.9041031

Would still cum in her

>> No.9041034

Stop you're scaring Bae...

>> No.9041035

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.9041039

NEVER AGAIN

>> No.9041041

Hello????

>> No.9041048

KRONII CAN YOU SHOW A LITTLE MORE ENTHUSIASM? THANKS.

>> No.9041051

>woo yeah how do you Iike that! do you feel that? ah I'm tired
SOUND ANONS

>> No.9041053

rrat actually got PTSD from high energy kronii
hot

>> No.9041058

FAUNA COME PICK ME UP I'M SCARED

>> No.9041062

>>9041026
うるせえええええええ

>> No.9041065

>Bae steals Kronii's intellgence the longer this goes on
Based Retard Rat

>> No.9041067

>>9039765
Look up Oscar Wilde you mad autist

>> No.9041066

I'm all for manic energy Kronii

>> No.9041073

I'm going to have nightmares about high energy Kronii for weeks...

>> No.9041074
File: 17 KB, 100x100, 1629992973214.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9041026
>fucking kronii at high energy
>ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR KRABS

>> No.9041081

>making fun of fake hype cute girls
I love her bros...

>> No.9041088

I want a three way relationship with Kronii and Baelz

>> No.9041089

Why the fuck am I grinning so wide watching Kronii getting all giddy hurting Rrat??

>> No.9041104

>>9041074
KEK

>> No.9041109

>>9041025
>>9041081
Hivemind

>> No.9041121

valley girl kronii made me rock fucking hard from the
>woo yeah how do you Iike that! do you feel that? ah I'm tired

>> No.9041138

YEAH YOU LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH???

>> No.9041137

>>9041048
Babe needs to smile more

>> No.9041146

>>9041088
While I agree, I can't help but imagine it would legit be (You) being a third-wheel. Bae would pay attention to you, Kronii would want to sleep or be too busy tard-wrangling Bae

>> No.9041147

>>9041109
*cums on you*

>> No.9041148

>>9041121
this stream has been a gold mine for kronii sound bites

>> No.9041171
File: 7 KB, 359x78, 12839238934.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9041172

Kronii was definitely the goth/emo girl type in school.

>> No.9041192

>>9041148
we unironically need an archive for sound bits

>> No.9041194

>>9041089
Anon is having his Sadistic and Voyeuristic awakening. Congratulate him, anons.

>> No.9041197

>that noise

>> No.9041207

>>9041171
SCIENCE CHADS RISE UP

>> No.9041211

>>9041053
What scares the Holo Council?
>Sana: Black holes and spiders
>Fauna: Grasshoppers and forest fires
>Mumei: Printers
>Kronii: Life
>Chaos: High energy Kronii

>> No.9041215

>>9041146
I don't care as long as I'm their manslut

>> No.9041217

>>9041192
Your OP reps...

>> No.9041220

>>9040850
>>9040887
Get fucked seppo cunts.

>> No.9041228

Kronii is literally the perfect woman.

>> No.9041247

>>9041211
>>Chaos: High energy Kronii
bae looked into the abyss and the abyss looked back

>> No.9041256

https://twitter.com/MinsterPDuke/status/1432854949587668993?s=20

>> No.9041264

>>9041146
>implying kronii wouldn't get extremely jealous whenever bae was paying attention to you
>every chance she gets she would pull you away from bae to go have a quicky

>> No.9041265

>>9041220
I will, by Kronii, while I'm fucking Bae. I'll save the cum for you, though.

>> No.9041280

>>9041211
High energy Kronii scares me too

>> No.9041289

This is my favorite collab, ever.

>> No.9041306

I want a kronii collab with subaru or polka

>> No.9041311

>>9041265
Based

>> No.9041314

>i suppose to put it into

>> No.9041320

>it will be okay...

>> No.9041321

Bae has broken Kronii

>> No.9041330

Remember Minutemen

Don't let it sink in

>> No.9041333

>>9041256
My fucking dick

>> No.9041341

Kronii is letting her true self out and I'm loving it.

>> No.9041349
File: 319 KB, 1755x1755, 20210901_003911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9041256
Sex

>> No.9041351

>>9041265
Extremely based

>> No.9041360

Baelz will heal Kronii

>> No.9041363

>>9041349
very nice

>> No.9041368

>>9041264
The first bit has merit, but:
>Quickie
>Sadist
>Time
She'd lock you away and tie you up, then perform CBT for a few years straight while cucking you with Bae.

>> No.9041372

>>9041256
>shadowbanned
that sucks

>> No.9041388

>>9041264
Wrong, what would actually happen is
>Kronii seeing you love and have so much fun with Baelz would worsen her self esteem and self hatred issues
>She would see herself as an obstacle and a sore point in the relationship
>One day she would just vanished without a trace, never saying goodbye and completely heartbroken

>> No.9041399

>>9041372
KEK

>> No.9041401

>>9041349
AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

>> No.9041411
File: 159 KB, 270x357, 1630220997107.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>try to post
>captcha is fucking hard
>might be a robot
later skin suits

>> No.9041419

>>9041401
TAKESHI NO YOUR BODY WON'T LAST!

>> No.9041439

steelchands how does one free themselves from their fleshy prison

>> No.9041449

>cock
nice

>> No.9041451

Cock!

>> No.9041457

>>9041388
Incorrect. She loves (You) and Bae too much to leave.

>> No.9041459

I DONT CARE IF MY LIFE IS SHORTENED!!!!
I WILL HAVE SEX WITH KRONII, EVEN IT KILLS ME!!!!!!
UUUUOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHH AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX AHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

>> No.9041467

>>9041388
Fuck you

>> No.9041469

dumb rat

>> No.9041470

COCK!

>> No.9041476

>>9041388
painful but astute observation, anon.

>> No.9041484

>>9041388
This, but
>Kronii reverses time to before she ever met you
>Optionally: Takes only you or Bae, leaving the other to rot.

>> No.9041490

>>9041457
No. She hates herself too much to stay.

>> No.9041510

>>9041256
>This art isn't showing up in the tag
Oh, that's lame

>> No.9041513

>>9041457
We need a comfy fic of Kronii+Baelz+anon

>> No.9041523
File: 170 KB, 800x800, A087DCD7-9143-42E0-9346-0B09F45F6FB4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

UAK

>> No.9041527

>>9041513
BASED

>> No.9041538

>>9041513
I MIGHT do this at some point.

>> No.9041546

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041557

Post more painful Kronii self-esteem issues greentexts.

>> No.9041564

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041567

>>9041490
That's why (You) need to save her with Bae's help. She will realize how precious the two of you are to her and never leave.

>> No.9041575

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041579

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041580
File: 453 KB, 597x451, 1619451344946.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9041523
UAK!

>> No.9041583

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041596

>she's dumber than the rat
OH NO NO NO

>> No.9041599

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041603

>>9041484
Wrong again.
>She loves both of you too much to ever try to separate you two
>She reverses time and instead of pairing up with you she works as a cupid, joining you and Baelz sooner, leaving herself in the sidelines from the beginning
>She loves you two too much afterall

>> No.9041604

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041611

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041613

>>9041538
Please do

>> No.9041639

>>9041538
variety is nice, before the feelzbros suicide everyone

>> No.9041651

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041672

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041674

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041682

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041683

>So that's what you have, interesting, interesting.

>> No.9041684

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041685

>>9041596
observing multiple time streams at once hard to concentrate on one pls understand

>> No.9041697

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041719

lmao kronii

>> No.9041723

SMART WARDEN OF SEX

>> No.9041730

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041738
File: 1.84 MB, 1767x1161, ki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041739

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041753

>And I'm not being sarcastic
>She said sarcastically

>> No.9041756

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041760

I love how sarcastic Kronii sounds
>I'm not being sarcastic with this tone

>> No.9041762

>>9041613
>>9041639
If I do - and it's a big If - basic SOL type shit, or full kayfabe rendition? Which would be more appealing to (You)?

>> No.9041769

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041773
File: 1.73 MB, 2894x4093, 1630138934719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kronii is so funny

>> No.9041774

BREAKING THE GAME

>> No.9041790

I love Kronii's deadpan emotionless tone so much
>she tells you she loves you in the most deadpan tone imaginable
>she's completely sincere but you don't believe her and think she's just making fun of you
I can imagine this causing her some trauma in her teenage years...

>> No.9041802

Don't go :(

>> No.9041810

YABE

>> No.9041812

>>9041753
fuckin kek

>> No.9041817

THIS FUCKIGN RAT

>> No.9041820

>Kronii took my first time
wew

>> No.9041825

Kronii???

>> No.9041830

oh yeah that's what i'm talking about

>> No.9041837

wew

>> No.9041834

thanks rat

>> No.9041836

>kronii took mah first time

>> No.9041838

WRITING ITSELF

>> No.9041846

SHE TOOK THE RRAT'S VIRGINITY, SHE VIOLATER HER, SHE RAPED HER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.9041851

I can't tell when she's genuine. I just take everything as sarcastic.

>> No.9041857
File: 37 KB, 613x503, 1613741343779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>freaks out upon hearing "first time"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.9041859

>1st time

>> No.9041861

Baelz...? Kronii...? What did they mean by this?

>> No.9041870

god i wish that were me

>> No.9041873

>kronii took my first time
I don't remember posting this

>> No.9041875

>Kronii took my first time!
Too bad she already gave HER first time to Sana, dumb rrat.

>> No.9041876

WRITECHADS
SHES LITERALLY WRITTING IT FOR YOU

>> No.9041881

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9041888

>>9041846
SHE MURDERED HER CHILDREN

>> No.9041890
File: 1.22 MB, 850x1201, 1630079022_2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OMEGA'S GONNA FREAK

>> No.9041901

RRAT I KNEEL

>> No.9041903

>>9041753
KRONII TOOK BAE'S VIRGINITY

>> No.9041905

KronBae bros. The time is now

>> No.9041908

Kronii will never take your first time.

>> No.9041917

>>9041762
Maybe a little kayfabe to help with characterizations

>> No.9041922

>kronii forcing herself into bae offstream
UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.9041937

>>9041513
vamp anon here, I am currently at work, but I will DEFINITELY write something for this when I get home, I love this duo

>> No.9041940

>Baelz off screen
>moaning
>Gangimari Kronii
Uhh... bros?

>> No.9041942

wtf I love bae now

>> No.9041944

Fking hell the fanfics write themselves!

>> No.9041943

IS SHE EATING HER OUT NOW????

>> No.9041952

wtf this collab was great

>> No.9041956

Kronii literally beating the shit out of Bae offcamera wtf

>> No.9041958

I can't believe Kronii violated Bae live in front of an audience

>> No.9041960
File: 133 KB, 707x1000, E93jB-GVIAAsDwG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

KRONII YOU WERE AWESOME! RRAT WAS GOOD TOO

>> No.9041966

>Bae trolls Kronii with her mere existence.

>> No.9041968

that last minute rat panic.

chef kiss

>> No.9041971

WHAT

>> No.9041982

>>9041937
Based, thanks

>> No.9041989

RATE THE COLLAB

>> No.9041990

Now what do we do?

>> No.9041992

They were seriously adorable together, great collab.

>> No.9041993

Stream was literally the definition of kino. They need to do this again sometime.

>> No.9042013

>>9041940
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.9042015

GET TO WORK SOUND FAGS

>> No.9042016
File: 103 KB, 450x254, 1629904539768.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why does she have to go bros...

>> No.9042026

>>9041890
I CANT BELEIVE KRONII FUCKED BAE RIGHT ON LIVESTREAM

>> No.9042027

RRAT RAPE FIC?

>> No.9042029

>>9041989
CLOCK and BAELZ TORTURE/10

>> No.9042032

>>9041989
COOM/10 TOO MANY SOUNDCLIPS AND CUTE MOMENTS

>> No.9042038
File: 157 KB, 868x1228, 20210825_044902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I LOVE KRONII

>> No.9042037
File: 127 KB, 828x828, 1611060489795.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9041990

>> No.9042051

>>9041990
We wait, time will come again.

>> No.9042052

Do you think Kronii hates lewd of herself and hates people who draw them?

>> No.9042060

>>9041989
100/10
best dynamic, soundfag renaissance, "took my first time", good game

>> No.9042063

God her collabs are always kino

>> No.9042068

RAT CLOCK LOVE

>> No.9042079

>>9042016
Streaming put her in the mood now she's going to jam rat's face into her muff

>> No.9042083

>>9041762
I would like both, powers probably will give more possibilities but whatever your muse says bro

>> No.9042086

>>9041990
We write

>> No.9042094

>>9041989
kino/10

>> No.9042096

>>9042016
absence makes the heart grow fonder anon. She'll be back soon

>> No.9042098

>>9042052
too early to know

>> No.9042108

>>9041990
待機

>> No.9042110

>>9042052
doubt it shes liked a few on twitter

>> No.9042119

>>9041990
watch sana blow up her computer

>> No.9042120
File: 48 KB, 482x520, 1630390605944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

can a drawfag that isn't lazy like me draw an actual rat humping a clock for me kronegaishimasu

>> No.9042124

>>9041989
SEX/1000

>> No.9042126
File: 187 KB, 2048x958, 1629852011200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thread making fag here, I'm shock we were able to last time long (Ha ha, double entendre) We're back to normal thread making protocol.

>> No.9042132

Your oshi had sex with another woman in front of you and you just yell 'seeeex'?

>> No.9042138

oh god there's cum everywhere

>> No.9042137

Hickory Dickory Dock/10

>> No.9042143

>>9041989
I LOVE MY SEXY BIG SIS AND MY BRATTY LIL SIS/10

>> No.9042150

>>9042083
>>9041917
Gotcha. we'll see what happens.

>> No.9042154
File: 298 KB, 336x500, 1603496562771.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042016

>> No.9042155

>>9041989
expected cringe, got kino

>> No.9042161
File: 13 KB, 349x136, unknown-8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Archive Anon is Mumei confirmed.

>> No.9042170

>>9042126
Blessed bread baker fag

>> No.9042173

>>9042132
THAT'S FUCKING HOT AAAAAmuh DIK

>> No.9042174

>>9042110
LIIIKE?

>> No.9042183

>>9041990
edge til tomorrows stream

>> No.9042187
File: 181 KB, 389x403, 1615345866283.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042161

>> No.9042192
File: 45 KB, 630x945, E9uyKq0VUAAnVQO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042052
I think if it was a few she'd be fine, but evrywhere that discusses Kronii is horny 24/7, it's all lewding and I think it's bothering her

>> No.9042201

>>9042132
FFM NTR us actually supremely based

>> No.9042203

>>9042154
this unironically

>> No.9042208

>>9042132
Wouldn't you yell SEEEEEX if you walked into both your wives fucking each other?

>> No.9042209

Kronii collabs seem to bring out the best in everyone. Definitely best EN2 member

>> No.9042211

>>9041989
Kronii had tired/sick energy when you just say shit with barely any filter. Her sarcasm and bluntness was through the roof.

>> No.9042212

>>9041989
10/10

>> No.9042215

>>9042126
Holy fuck I had brain worms typing that.

>> No.9042213

>>9042132
cucks

>> No.9042231

>>9042052
nah she retweets literally whos that make sexy art of her

>> No.9042232

>>9042192
concernfag away

>> No.9042242

>>9041523
UAK

>> No.9042276

>>9042154
literally me

>> No.9042278

>>9042231
She's lesbian so she probably gets off to it.

>> No.9042306

>>9041989
Kino/10
Fucking grand

>> No.9042322
File: 17 KB, 411x454, 1630033507035.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Kronii took Bae's first time
>Baerats confirmed NTR'd
1 down, 3 to go bros

>> No.9042325

>>9042278
>this timeloop again

>> No.9042331

Can we make it to 1500? The race is on!

>> No.9042345
File: 139 KB, 769x1200, E9sqmDMUcAIf8Bj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042209
absolutely, she's a real gem

>> No.9042352

So we like rrat now?

>> No.9042375

>>9042322
>Kiara-styled "she WILL fuck your oshi" Kronii posts
Yes. Yes.

>> No.9042378

>>9042192
>This start getting into her
>She thought she could just ignore it but it's everywhere
>Paizuris in the chat, lewds in twitter, sperchats with erotica
>"They just see me as a sex object... huh"
>She tries to ignore it but eventually she cries in bed
>Again, she feels trapped
>No one can see her true self and she is starting to believe no one ever will

>> No.9042388

>>9042161
archive anon is very cute and breedable

>> No.9042390

>>9042322
Sana is too powerful but I could see the other 2 getting stolen by Kronii

>> No.9042406

>>9042322
fuckin kek, sorry brrats

>> No.9042417

>>9038666
fucking deadbeats

>> No.9042428

>>9042352
I can't stand watching her solo but she's decent with another streamer who can rein her in.

same way I feel about ollie

>> No.9042430

>>9042378
I WILL save her

>> No.9042434

>>9042352
Yes /oo/ is a unity thread

>> No.9042436

>>9042388
Oh god NO. We're NOT getting our own version of the Ayamefriend arc

>> No.9042453
File: 335 KB, 1267x2048, 1630010725856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042352
this general has always been THROUGH DICK, UNITY

>> No.9042456

Timestamp for high-energy Kronii?

>> No.9042462

>>9038568
>>9038568
>>9038568
CONTAINMENT BREACH! WE GOT A CONTAINMENT BREACH!
Eject all goslings!

>> No.9042477

She sounded so happy and cheerful at the end.
The rrat is the cure to her...whatever we think she has.

>> No.9042482

>>9042352
I would not watch her solo but they were cute together

>> No.9042488

https://files.catbox.moe/nqnuf7.webm

>> No.9042504

>>9042161
Who and what is Archive Anon? Archive is down for me so I can't rep.

>> No.9042510

>>9042462
Gosling is all over the place for a while now. Very popular on reddit, discords and twitter.

>> No.9042528

>>9042488
>UHHHHH YES
Based.

>> No.9042541

>>9042161
only know this guy from the holofightz streams, what's his deal

>> No.9042553

>>9042488
how?

>> No.9042554
File: 412 KB, 1705x2048, D9D7766F-5AFB-4748-8A97-CFC7DE799100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My beautiful clock wife can't be this FUCKING DEPRESSED

Anyways, great collab, KroniiBros, pretty good chemistry

>> No.9042562

>>9042390
Sana is like Starfire, she thinks sex between friends is a common display of affection

>> No.9042567

>>9042488
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.9042568

>>9042504
Archive Anon is the guy who compiles greentexts and fics.

>> No.9042574

>>9042510
All the more reason to embrace the old ways of chan and reject Gosling.

>> No.9042580

>>9042488
>https://files.catbox.moe/nqnuf7.webm
fuckin hell kek

>> No.9042594

>>9042488
how did you do it so fast?

>> No.9042595

>>9042553
How what?

>> No.9042601

>>9042352
I won't watch her solo streams but I'll tune in to her Kronii collabs for sure. They have solid chemistry.

>> No.9042606

>>9042390
Sana has massive power bottom energy, she'd be down for it

>> No.9042610

>>9042462
Calm your tits, gosling has been a meme since the movie came out.

>> No.9042638

>>9042553
Futacock

>> No.9042646

>>9042352
I always liked rrat and wished I could catch more of her streams live

>> No.9042659

>>9042574
Breathing is also popular. Consider stopping that.

>> No.9042674

>>9042488
>wink
Rat knew. She knew.

>> No.9042693

>>9042462
>>9042574
You are trying so hard to fit in and it isn't working at all.

>> No.9042695

>>9042553
>how?
There's a reason why rrat was sitting on Kronii's lap...

>> No.9042702

She actually liked that one huh.
https://twitter.com/anxientdesu/status/1431862979629252612?s=20

>> No.9042739

>>9042674
She's skilled. Instead of calling Kronii her wife or something throughout the stream, she waited until the end to deliver the killing blow.

>> No.9042749

>>9042659
>He doesn't live through photosynthesis
Fucking causal.

>> No.9042752

>>9042674
given the model twitching and noise it's probably just the result of her model losing tracking and freaking out when she applied head to desk

>> No.9042796

>>9042693
>He doesn't know
You disgust me.

>> No.9042802

>>9042752
Nerd

>> No.9042825

>>9042749
>using anything based on living material
do organismfags really?

>> No.9042843

https://files.catbox.moe/nqnuf7.webm
Jacked from /rrat/, let's make this a proper sound file.

>> No.9042868

https://donkeykong.fandom.com/wiki/T.T..

>> No.9042870

>>9042554
The way she is I doubt she'll open up about any meta stuff or personal issues any time soon. She wears the timekeeper mask too well.

>> No.9042879
File: 184 KB, 1080x1080, 1629851906685.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042702
>posting other people's art, not linking the original artist, AND using the official art tag

Scum

>> No.9042886

>>9042825
Eat selenium you nitrogen-based freak.

>> No.9042893

>Next stream at 3AM
Euros..

>> No.9042902
File: 103 KB, 1185x288, archive.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042594
Your archive reps?

>> No.9042922

>>9042879
It is shis art. It is based on takobros Kronie imagining, but he drew this sspecific rendition for the front/sides and the emotions. This is basically fanart. Even takobro said it looks great.

>> No.9042929

>>9042796
Keep trying, you'll get it one day.

>> No.9042933

>>9042378
On one hand, this triggers my saviorfag instinct. On the other hand, as a fan of moral degeneration, Kronii being influenced and molded by the constant sex compliments makes me go diamonds.

>> No.9042941

>>9042893
This kills the Eurorrat
thats me, I am the eurorrat...

>> No.9042956

>>9042929
>Post 2015-newfag trying to talk me down
I chortle.

>> No.9042960

>>9042902
based

>> No.9042973

You think ratbros tune in here during the collab because their thread was kinda dead?

>> No.9042979
File: 380 KB, 2048x1693, B4552DF7-35BD-41A1-9A2C-CCAD27DF3F7D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042870
Well, I dunno, it feels pretty mixed. Most of the time she wears a mask and then some things like "life is meaningless" and "I hate myself" as well as THAT gartic phone drawing slip out. makes me kinda worried desu

>> No.9043014
File: 494 KB, 724x724, 1618180798708.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042973
Yes, I'm here.

>> No.9043020

>>9042922
Ah, fair enough points I suppose.

I've seen enough of the kind of behavior >>9042879 that it's sort of an automatic reflex on my part, thanks for clarifying that since I didn't even see the artist's own watermark. Guess the sleep I lost watching the collab is catching up to me.

>> No.9043104

>>9042870
She's cracking bit by bit every day. You never know

>> No.9043106
File: 797 KB, 1800x900, 1629904918881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9042192
>>9042378
Saviourfagbros...

>> No.9043154

>>9042933
She's not being molded by the constant sex compliments and going on the moral degeneration route anon. This is the "my depression gets worse and worse, I can't connect with people and then graduation" route. Is your dick still diamonds?

>> No.9043181

>>9042979
>>9042879
>>9042378
fuck bros....
im gonna get the highest membership she has and make sure she knows shes cared for when I can.
Only a week in and shes already getting mad at chat, I dont blame her at all either
I WILL save her

>> No.9043183

>>9043154
Its harder now

>> No.9043198
File: 14 KB, 300x300, 738c6eab6c164efb6a7650cb7041a66a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9043154

>> No.9043205

>>9043154
you guys need to seriously stop pretending you know what she thinks, it's pure projection

>> No.9043206

>>9042979
I prefer this style of depression broadcasting. It's a lot funnier and less in your face and manipulative. We can't help her, we'd only make it worse really. I hope she gets better though.

>> No.9043217

>>9043154
>and then graduation
I think we might even get "graduation" if she keeps going like this

>> No.9043241

>>9043206
Would saying 'It's not your fault' help? It helped Matt Daimon.

>> No.9043259

>>9043154
Both options are speculations at best and I hope people wont seriously try to become armchair pscylogists and attempt to psychoanalyze Kronii based on the fucking streams.

>> No.9043262
File: 33 KB, 799x600, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Found this in the >GUACK thread. Not a deadbeat myself, but man does that sound hot.

>> No.9043272

>>9043183
Same. Breeding a Kronii who just wants to be loved and then leaving is something I didn't know I needed.

>> No.9043299

>>9043014
Hope you enjoyed your stay Ratbro. Sorry about the cum everywhere.

>> No.9043317

>>9043299
kek

>> No.9043334

>>9043272
Fucking disgusting

>> No.9043341

Breadmaker doko?

>> No.9043342

>>9043272
i will stab you

>> No.9043351

>>9043259
Oh. I don't really believe anything I wrote, it truly is impossible and dangerous to try to psychoanalyze someone like this. I just love Kronii in angsty scenarios

>> No.9043410

>>9043014
>I actually made the Rat laugh with a comment of mine that she read out loud.
That one's for you /rrat/.

>> No.9043409

>>9043259
I just have a bad feeling it's all getting to her which is why she's been hiding the boobs.

>> No.9043436

>>9043351
Thats fair enough.

>> No.9043437
File: 299 KB, 720x400, 8p13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9043334
>>9043342

>> No.9043441

did sana just terminatus us as an act of love?

>> No.9043447

>>9043241
Giving her red superchats that say just that until she breaks down.

>> No.9043453

>>9043341
We wait until 11 and beyond. Or try and get 120 posts first.
Plenty of TIME.

>> No.9043465

>>9042378
At least we will save her from her dayjob

>> No.9043484

>>9043447
But I can't be Robin Williams to be there to hug her.

>> No.9043491

>>9043453
oh nice. just need to confirm that someone already is baking bread.

>> No.9043494 [SPOILER] 
File: 41 KB, 462x461, EC2C5275-856A-42CE-8EDD-202AE82E1A74.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9043206
I'm a saviorfag by nature, I get extremely sad myself when I see (or even guess) that someone I care about (sometimes people that I barely know too) is depressed and the fact that I cannot really do anything about it is fucking killing me

>> No.9043500

>>9043259
Do your reps, safe to say they arent speculations. Kids fucked in the head, it just be that way sometimes. You are right about the armchair psychiatrist bit, though. Offering support and genuine discussion in her chats to mix up the loop of laughing emojis begging for asmr and taking things out of context is the best we can do for her.

>> No.9043516
File: 449 KB, 800x800, ゴズリング13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want Kronii to cry on stream. My dick needs it.

>> No.9043519

>>9043409
Thats over thinking it. All the holos move their l2d around. There will be streams with only her head visible. Then we will enter the arms holding controller arc.

>> No.9043532

>>9043491
Just do a search for 'Thread Making Fag', if you see it, unless something catastrophic happens, a new thread is always on the way.

>> No.9043554

>>9043409
>>9043519

>> No.9043556

>>9043516
Yes. I want her to cry from fucking happiness after a beautiful milestone.

>> No.9043561

>>9043437
we haven't regenerated from matt yet

>> No.9043567
File: 322 KB, 498x365, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9043516

>> No.9043579

>>9043516
Get those red supas ready for opening day, then. She'll probably be even easier to crack then mori

>> No.9043601

>>9043516
I want her to laugh happily on stream while having fun

>> No.9043603

>>9043561
I'll be back

>> No.9043608

>>9043561
Capaldichama is visiting us from another timeline I believe

>> No.9043643

>>9042554
Depressed vtuber is finally a vibe I can get with.

>> No.9043661

>>9043409
go onto sana's stream right now and tell me that these girls dont just randomly drag their models into place without thinking every new stream

>> No.9043667

>>9043154
I'm depressed too, still gotta come in to that 9 to 5 with a smile. At worst, she'll hide her contempt for chat even less and either bleed or gain even more M viewers.

>> No.9043679

>>9043661
this, doomersayers are pants shitters its nothing new

>> No.9043684

>>9043532
even as a breadmaker here occasionally, I still haven't got a name for myself

>> No.9043728

>>9043500
>>9043500
Im well aware of her past, but even with that its idiotic to try and analyze someone online over the miniscule information they choose to share with no context or deeper meaning. Doing "reps" is pointless. Depressed? Sure. Who isnt these days. The problem with social media is that it made people believe they can truly know someone or understand their feelings after reading a few of their old tweets.

>> No.9043730

>>9043661
she made it a joke at the beginning of the stream saying shes zooming on her face because she wasnt using her size limiter

>> No.9043747

>>9043579
>"Why are they donating so much for me?"
>"I didn't do anything, this is too much, I don't deserve it"
>"I must make it worth it so they're not wasting their time and money on someone like me"
>Kronii starts to overwork and overthink all her streams, stressing her more and more blinding her from any possibility of seeing she's being valued by who she is

>> No.9043750

>>9043661
What? Sana's model placement was very carefully planned, it's part of the stream theme.

>> No.9043761

>>9043667
If it means filtering the zoomer memers out, then yes.

>> No.9043772

>Kronii zooms in on her model because she wants to be more intimate with the viewers
There you go.

>> No.9043788
File: 12 KB, 360x344, ゴズリング9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9043747
Anon no, I don't wanna greentext my supa

>> No.9043791
File: 100 KB, 1366x768, umu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9043747
I'm going to send her a super and FORCE her to finally umu
You CANNOT be drawn by Wadarco and not UMU

>> No.9043799

>>9043747
Oh, c'mon you just can't win

>> No.9043808
File: 2.75 MB, 1840x1536, before and after.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9043661
Kronii's placements were very deliberate in order to reduce the appearance of the boobs.

>> No.9043812
File: 324 KB, 1920x1080, E-H0LAtWUAI8TPM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfXNWT4u95Q

>> No.9043823

>>9043772
nice way to put it. Really pulls the whole "my eyes are up here" schtick to its fullest extent.

>> No.9043828

>>9043747
I just want her to be happy

>> No.9043829

>>9043747
Hololive is filled with girls who went through this. Especially EN1. EN2s will get tons of support with these thoughts. Hell, some EN1s literally talked about this.

>> No.9043841

>>9043730
>>9043750
alright to be fair i just joined in, was doing it more so for a joking example

>> No.9043851

>>9043684
We don't really need names. I guess I just have one because I'm trying to iron out the wrinkles of the OP so we got a solid formula. (I'm always open ot suggestions though.)
Though if other people want to make threads I'm fine with that. I'm not a neurotic autist that has to make every thread.

>Page 11
Se you all on the other side.

>> No.9043872
File: 424 KB, 736x1212, EC02586F-8DF4-4FD0-AB6F-A34E75E9C29E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9043812
4 am
B-bros... she's testing our will

>> No.9043887

>>9043872
>9pm
not mine

>> No.9043899

>>9043872
she hates euros even more than she hates herself...

>> No.9043902

>>9043812
>live in 18 hours
time to sleep

>> No.9043910

>>9043747
Dont forget her manager telling her the only reason she gets any popularity is the lore Omega made and hat she should not deviate from the Omega plan.

>> No.9043924

>>9043747
nah, to be honest I feel like shes the type to be aware of the absurdity, she'll feel this way in a sense for sure, but she'll also know this just comes with the job and to not freak out about it too much.

>> No.9043952

>>9043899
Everyone gets a turn at being pegged by the schedule. Your turn to ride the C*ock

>> No.9043969

>>9043872
3 Am bro, I will overcome the weakness of my flesh and ascend

>> No.9043980

>>9043812
18 hours bros!

>> No.9043993

>>9043799
In then depression Olympics no one can win against the clock

>> No.9043997

>>9043747
Yay it's gonna be another superchat war again

>> No.9044020

>>9043812
OP updated, thanks.

>> No.9044021

>>9043910
fuck the lore. It's prime coombait fanfic material for sure but that's not why we like her.

>> No.9044076

>>9044021
All Holo EN managers wants them weak and easy to control, so they would never tell the truth, managers does not exist to help them but keep them in line

>> No.9044077

>>9044021
Are you sure? Are you sure it isn't the lore, the paizuri and everything beyond her control? How much you like about Kronii that it is only "Kronii"?

>> No.9044110

>>9044021
hell, you can have the best lore background and still be a shitty character. If Omega unironically thinks like that, then/fuck/them.

>>9044077
Is the paizuri part of the lore? Is her depression part of the lore? Is her memetastic reaction part of the lore? HELL TO THE FUCK NO

>> No.9044115

>We're back on page 10
We got a chance to make it to 1500.

>> No.9044119

>>9044077
Thats more due to Kronii not expressing herself much outside her assigned personality but her assigned personality are probably based on her real personality

>> No.9044156

>>9031613
based and writepilled
i'm glad we can share this thread with you wh40k anon

>> No.9044158

onesan deadpan weeb chubba is something i didnt know i needed in my life

>> No.9044159

>>9044110
>Is her depression part of the lore?
I wouldnt say that I like her depression desu senpai

>> No.9044168

>>9044115
Its over...

>> No.9044202
File: 136 KB, 1044x1137, 1630370748859.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

what are some good puns involving kronii's name

i accidentally got very kronii-like results from the pokemon mystery dungeon personality test thing so naming the protag after he seems fitting

>> No.9044207

>>9044168
We're back on the brink, we can make this!

>> No.9044218

Last for sex with Kronii and Baelz

>> No.9044246

>>9044202
Kroniigga

>> No.9044249

>>9044202
She likes anything time related. I'm sure she's got them written down though.

>> No.9044260

>>9042192
it is a pretty unprecedented amount of coom. i don't think i've ever seen twitter autocomplete with paizuri before.

>> No.9044268

>>9044202
Kroniic depression

>> No.9044267

>>9044077
everything about the character is part of the package, the beautiful art, rigging, her voice and dry wit. Kronii struck gold, it all came together for her

>> No.9044271

>>9044077
The whole
>why do you like me
Is one of the stupidest questions, since no matter the answer, youre trying to quantify something subjective and placing a person into some predefined box of "worth".
i like Kronii because I want to give up my free time for her. Theres nothing more important and precious than the moments of my life that I will never get back. I have limited time to live and time becomes more and more precious as I grow old. I want to give that to Kronii. Any other metric is meaningless.

>> No.9044286

Kronii LOVE

>> No.9044289

>>9044202
Crow-ni

>> No.9044300

>>9044202
Kroniica
Krownii
Kroniic Depression

>> No.9044305

>>9044077
I would still love Kronii if she was some random indie with literally no lore or character and she was just "being herself"

>> No.9044310

>>9043761
I'd love if the seasoned evolution of Kronii genuinely lived up to her advertised sadistic and commanding personality because she hates the cringe and thirst in her fanbase.

>> No.9044314

>>9044271
>i like Kronii because I want to give up my free time for her. Theres nothing more important and precious than the moments of my life that I will never get back.
based

>> No.9044316

>>9044271
Incredibly based

>> No.9044326

>>9044159
I'm just saying that the lore doesn't define EVERYTHING that we see from Kronii. I'm not kidding when I mention that the whole Time Warden thing is a good fanfic material, because you can just simply write a couple of sentence about what the Warden of Time is like and does and BAM! You'd have writefags sperging their way to write a lot of stuff. I never said that I like her depression. In fact, I wish that her experience in Hololive would alleviate that depression even by a bit. It's not exactly the best environment to do it but it sure is a damn good start do it.

>> No.9044332
File: 108 KB, 704x536, ゴズリング14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She hates me us bros...

>> No.9044334

>>9044310
We'll find out with the superchats start.

>> No.9044342
File: 1020 KB, 1200x1200, 1630177083564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9044271
very based

>> No.9044345

>>9044271
>Theres nothing more important and precious than the moments of my life that I will never get back.
Spooked post

>> No.9044347

>>9044271
Holy based

>> No.9044357

Stay on target

>> No.9044369

Is she a sneed or a chuck type of gal?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment