[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 632 KB, 609x506, D717B02A-137C-48B9-997A-87E3A50945F9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8241669 No.8241669 [Reply] [Original]

>overlaps a collab with an experimental gfe stream
nothing personnel fish

>> No.8241803

>>8241669
Yeah, I'm thinking she's based.

>> No.8242106

At least link it you faggot
https://youtu.be/pawgm-8pTug

>> No.8242165 [DELETED] 

I call bullshit

>not white
plenty of nonwhites are successful and extremely and happy. just dont be a nigger
>manlet
Short men gets girls all the time. not a good enough reason.
>autistic
one of my best friend's dads is autistic, as in diagnosed, and he has a hot wife.
>ugly deformed face
subjective and you know it.
>social anxiety
welcome to the club, but this is not a good enough reason and you know it. EVERY normie jokes about their social anxiety, do you think yours is really THAT bad? get over yorself man
>never had a gf
billions of human that have existed never had sex or a lover before their death. sure, it's sad sometimes, but a good enough reason to kill yourself? no and you know it.
>boring personality
your personality is not set in stone. do more interesting things and you will be more interesting.
>no hobbies
pick some up dude, they take time to develop.
>incapable of work
lazy. you are just being a bitch, get a fucking job and stop being an incel. you will instantly feel a million times better about yourself.
>no car
I was carless for years, didnt ruin me.
>live with my parents
get a job, then a car, then move out. you are capable of this and you know it. your failure to launch is what makes you want to die, but if you set up simple goals like this and accomplish them, you will feel a million times better. you know its true.
>self-esteem
self-esteem is built through progress. Progress, and you will build it.
>Insecure
see above
>raised by a single mother
same. in fact, both my parents were dead before I was 21.
>Brainlet
stfu

you hate yourself, stop being a loser and do things that make you proud. All of your moping and whining will not change the truth: you are choosing the life you live. Try your hardest until it changes, and take responsibility for yourself.

If you don't want to do that, then kill yourself. But acknowledge that you are killing yourself because youre a coward, NOT because you actually 'deserve it'.

>> No.8242290
File: 385 KB, 510x598, 6731673ty1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8242165
is this a copypasta

>> No.8243376

>>8241669
based

>> No.8243446

>>8242165
The Aristocrats!

>>
Name