[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 136 KB, 850x773, sample_a31f87ca922fc0764342a7fd1a02b0a3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.7826708 [Reply] [Original]

>Another day
>Another looking up low view count chuubas and giving them views and chatting in their stream, following their social media, joining their Discord, etc

How do I stop saviorfagging? I'm getting to the point where I'm gifting subs or sending super chats exclusively to chuubas with low views, just so I can watch them be really happy. I can't afford this.

I just want to see cute anime girls be happy. I think I'm addicted.

>> No.7826730

>>7826708
i'm a cute anime anon vtuber
just superchato me

>> No.7826748

>>7826708
You make them happy just by being in their chat and interacting. Donating money is nice but not required to make them happy

>> No.7827676

>>7826708
they need you anon, you're doing god's work. you should also talk in chat more, JOP seeing eigo comments make them excited

>> No.7828525

>>7827676
This. Keep doing god's work, anon-kun.

>> No.7831140

>>7826708
this is truly god's work but you shouldn't lose yourself in it. Especially if chances are your just some college student with a little extra money/time on hand....the inner response you feel from seeing their reactions of your support truly is just as addictive as it is heartwarming and you'll have to learn to dial it back eventually when you've joined 7 discords and spent hundreds on several different girls....it's a steady slope but worth it if you focus your support on one at a time to make much more meaningful connections rather than just visiting for a "savior high" from doing your part. There will likely come a time when you can't watch them anymore and you'll fade away as quickly as you came if you continue this DD route.

It's not your responsibility and not everyone is destined to make it, so do what you can and learn to enjoy yourself (this is partially a hobby for some after all)

>> No.7836424
File: 134 KB, 800x600, aaaaa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

You are doing good job. Just don't overwhelm yourself.
Btw. Do you like piano?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pd6jNurM84

>> No.7836537

your time would be better served by posting about matsuri

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action