[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 225 KB, 1124x260, rip.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.7664629 [Reply] [Original]

What happened to irys her numbers are approaching nijisanji en territory. Will hololive en 2 even succeed at this point cause looking at irys it look like the hype for someone new already gone.

>> No.7665070
File: 222 KB, 658x269, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

People watch what they want to watch, Anon. Real basic concept.

>> No.7665316

I was telling myself years ago that avatar does not matter, what's matter is the soul.
However, irys's avatar successfully filtered me before i realize her soul is wacky too.
So i guess looking does matter

>> No.7665422

Did you ask some questions.
Why is her head so large.
Why would I watch another vtuber when I already have Nene.

>> No.7665429

You need to try harder

>> No.7665467

luv irys
simple as

>> No.7665493

>>7665422
why would I watch a vtuber without a large head?

>> No.7665695

She's just not that interesting

>> No.7665729

>>7664629
design, I have tried so hard, but design jesus christ

>> No.7665771

>>7664629
Major design debuff.
She has Ina-like personality without the pun jokes.
She has good singing technique but her voice lacks impact.

>> No.7665806

>>7665771
>'without the pun jokes'
Tell us you don't watch IRyS without actually saying it

>> No.7665914

Her covers have all been underwhelming, I almost didn't listen to this one. I guess a lot of people went past "almost".
I'm still willing to give her more chances whenever she's doing something interesting, I'm craving for that ASMR stream. I hope she gets that ASMR mic as soon as she gets paid.

>> No.7666231

Listen seanigger, I get it, you don't like irys. Please come up with better arguments to back up your bait threads than
>your opinion on a subjective aspect, therefore failed chuuba
such as
>NO SOVL
>RANDOM NUMBERS
>SHIT DESIGN

The rangeban can't come soon enough.

>> No.7666566

Shitty avatar

Not part of a group like the 5 ENs (I know she technically is but its a solo launch and she feels like an outsider).

Singing is above average but doesn't feel too spectacular

>> No.7667561

>>7664629
Irys had everything going against her.

>Boring personality
>Mediocre singing
>Garbage design and rigging
>No genmates to play off of
>Her hobbies and interests are as stale as Gura's missing bread
>She only got the job due to already living in Japan and being Mel's friend, because cover was too cheap and lazy to find, vet and hire a genuinely talented Vsinger

Her numbers are getting absolutely beaten to death with the karma stick for that last one, as Cover is supposed to be synonymous with a baseline level of quality. By all metrics, Irys is both a complete disappointment and a symbol of cover's unbridled ineptitude.

>> No.7667665

Irysfags used her during the first week to shit on other EN members and they don't have much to say now. Get fucked faggots

>> No.7667686

how many times are you gonna keep making this thread already

>> No.7667767

>>7667561
>Opinion
>Opinion
>Opinion
>Valid argument, management failure
>Opinion
>rrat

1/6, you're doing way better than OP.

>>7667665
I challenge you to go through every single of her general threads and reconsider you opinion built from a bunch of global shitposters.

>> No.7667772

>she isn't screaming all the time so her personality is boring
and other retarded threadreader opinions

>> No.7667810

>>7667561
>boring personality
She is very cute and not boring at all unless your ADHD riddled schizo brain needs menhera freakouts every 10 minutes
>Mediocre Singing
No, just no, she is easily top 5 in Hololive and I put her at #3 personally. She is fantastic and has a track record of nearly a decade singing to prove it
>Garbage design and rigging
What a lame opinion
>No genmates to play off of
Yeah, I'll give you this one. The other EN girls are kind of leaving her out to dry

>> No.7668079

Cope from EyeSore-niggers is getting more and more desperate by the minute.
>n-no she's not "boring", she is actually very entertaining! No, don't ask why she has low (and reclining) live views, it isn't because of any faults of her own, it's all of YOU who are wrong!

>> No.7668131

>>7667810
>Yeah, I'll give you this one. The other EN girls are kind of leaving her out to dry
hope EN2 has actual group cohesion. EN right now is basically AmeSame and and the rest who don't talk to eachother. That's what I like about ID, I understand them AND they have actual chemistry over there and hit it off quickly in the collabs.

>> No.7668501

>>7668079
>No, don't ask why she has low (and reclining) live views
It's called normalizing after debut buffs. Regardless, 75k views for a cover of a Hololive song after less than a day is hardly "low". To boost:
>Average viewers of last 15 streams: 8k
>Peak viewers of last 15 streams: 26k
She is doing really well among Holos, all branches included. I don't want to numberfagging like you retard, but the only one doing better than her right now in EN is Gura, with Mori being comparable. That remains the case even if you look at total views instead of live viewerships. Her good performance is even more obvious if you look at numbers outside of Hololive.
But yeah, keep trying hard, anon. Maybe you can convince yourself if you keep crying loud enough

>> No.7668570

>>7665316
Gura and Botan had the most popular designs and they are still on top of their respective gens to this day. It's super important

>> No.7668786

Even with a God avatar her singing just does nothing to me. If you told me she had all the technique in the world she still a shit singer to me if her voice just isn't beautiful or inspirational or SOUL I guess. I'd rather listen to Noel and Ame sing

>> No.7668840

>>7668786
>I'd rather listen to Noel and Ame sing
Based and tonepilled. Moona even mogs Irys right into the dirt. Imagine hiring a Vsinger for reasons other than talent.

>> No.7668884

>>7668786
People like you are the reason this board sucks.

>> No.7669120

>>7665316
Avatar 100% matters, people who say otherwise are coping. If avatar didn't matter, then everyone watching vtubers would be watching twitch streamers instead.

Obviously personality counts, but it's not everything.

>> No.7669736

>>7667810
>She is very cute and not boring
Very much personal opinion.
I agree she's pretty cute but I only tune into her stream if she plays something interesting because she herself isn't.
>The other EN girls are kind of leaving her out to dry
Can't really help with it being busy at the moment

>> No.7669836

>>7669120
Gura's avatar is subpar but I guess such opinion is considered unpopular now.

Also fuck you OP for stirring shit again.

>> No.7669886

>>7668786
>I'd rather listen to Noel and Ame sing
Contrarian faggot

>> No.7670035

Irys doesn't know what she is doing. It's massively obvious she was just bandwagoning and wanted some easy money from lonely losers.
The worst and most cringy thing is her constant blabbering about 'hope'. Like bitch, the fuck do you know about hope, how to give it to people, and who the fuck do you think your audience is. All she's got it "just be positive lmao never give up", which is the most unaware, dumb, and ignorant things you could say about a complex human emotion like 'hope'. Like, you're a vtuber, a whorish woman on the internet, you're not making a great sacrifice here.
Yeah I fucking hate Irys, she's a massive mistake on pretty much every front and the world is a worse place with her existence. I hope she fucks off.

>> No.7670094

>>7670035
Glad you got that out of your system, now type a paragraph each about Mori talking about death and chicken about rebirth, then I can accept your opinion on IRyS.

>> No.7670380

It's tough because she needs time to find her 'character' to draw people in and while it took the EN gen 1 crew a little while to get their stuff down, they had the time because hype was infinite as the first official all English group (even if ID did a lot of Englush) and covid. 'Stealing' entrenched viewers is really tough so her view count hype quickly died off, and her rig for sure turns people off. All of it together gave her a good boost at the start but it won't hold water as time goes on. People may tune in for singing streams and releases, but the overall numbers are gonna start looking pretty rough by EN 2.

>> No.7671693

>>7664629
Actually, she's doing better than I thought she would and by that I mean I truly thought she was going to be about music with little focus on games. Regardless of how high music videos can get, the majority of people enjoy chatting and games more.

>> No.7672146

>>7664629
her model is a disaster and needs a complete rework

>> No.7672373

>>7664629
I tried watching her but the model is just so fucking ugly I can't. I put her on in the background when she does karaoke though.

>> No.7677639
File: 294 KB, 661x490, irys fixed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Complete rework

>> No.7677812

>>7677639
Shit molded into a different pile of shit. Her face and hair are just overdesigned and should never have been given the green light.

>> No.7677960
File: 1001 KB, 636x900, irys 27.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7677639
Didn't fix the skin tone.

>> No.7678179

>>7670035
Tldr literally

>> No.7678245

>>7664629
>approaching nijiEN territory
Selen and Elira are already better than all the holoENs, view counts dont change that

>> No.7678455

She's just boring

>> No.7678502

>>7678245
This. If they applied to Hololive, Cover is retarded for not picking them

>> No.7679266

>>7664629
Probably because the EN fanbase don't care about VSingers. Should have been apparent to Cover considering barely anyone in the EN base followed AZKi or the JP VSinger scene as a whole.

>> No.7679854

>>7664629
It’s really kind of shitty. I feel bad for her. What’s she got going on right now?

>terrible design
Worst design in Hololive. Too edgy and far too static.
>standards
I think after EN debuted they set a really, really, really difficult standard to meet. All of them have very identifiable and interesting personalities that make them entertaining to watch. This makes it difficult for new generations to meet this standard as they now have to develop a streaming personality that competes with the rest of the girls.
>no interesting games
IRys unfortunately has yet to stream anything particularly interesting. They have all been previous buff games that every Holo plays, she needs to find something cool she can stick with.
>JP songs
This is pretty self-explanatory. Actually, what’s really disappointing about most of EN aside from Mori is that they have all released a song that is sung in Japanese instead of English. They are HoloEN, not HoloJP. If IRys spent more time developing music that was in English I think she’d get more subs and views.

Personally, I like IRys, she somewhat fulfills the mummy personality of the branch, but she needs to step it up. She’s cruising and seeing what’s good and what isn’t.

>> No.7680456

>>7664629
People don't like her model and she doesn't fit in well with the ENs character concepts. New debuts will always have initial high numbers that either continue to build if they're good concepts all around, or drop if they're missing something and not changing and adapting to their audience. She's seen a consistent drop. This isn't just for vtubers it's for entertainers in general. A new model would help, as would tweaking her persona and quirks. Hololive could pull her back if they really want to it's not too late. Not sure why they're idling on it though. She doesn't deserve to depreciate consistently.

>> No.7680649

>>7679266
>the EN fanbase don't care about VSingers
It doesn't help that the first EN Vsinger sings mostly in Japanese

>> No.7681068

Why are you faggots so obsessed with numbers?

>> No.7682594

>>7668840

Moona sings 40 songs on an Utawaku night, including 30 English songs, including some challenging pieces. Irys meanwhile can barely break six very shallow songs in an unarchived EN uta. Both Moona and Risu outright mogs Irys in singing ability.

>> No.7683253

>>7681068
They're not an indie, it's their job to remain consistently profitable and entertaining or it's better to have their funds allocated to members that actually entertain and attract a wider more profitable audience.

>> No.7683535

>>7683253
say that to Anya, Iofi, and Risu then not even breaking 2k live view nowadays

>> No.7683813

>>7683535
They aren't supposedly Vsinger, anon. They also don't have EN buff.

>> No.7684127

>>7678245
That’s pretty much just your opinion there. I watch and enjoy Selen’s stream too, but better than IRyS, much less all of HoloEN? Not really, at least not for me. Elira? Even less so

>> No.7684190

>>7670094
Mori talking about death is almost as cringe, but she seems to have been improving on that front since she really doesn't play into the reaper roleplay as much. I do think it's a rather bland thing, but the concept of the reaper is ingrained in our culture to such a degree that you can't really go wrong.

Kiara is a dumb chicken.

The thing about them both, and Irys, is that these concepts fall into the domain of the mythological and the religious, yet they turn it into some kind of "uguu look at my vtuber gimmick" thing, without any awareness about how dumb that is. It's the ultimate cope, hiding from sincerely interesting and serious topics by pretending they are nothing more than a tacked-on character trait for a whore who wants to stream. Whatever you do guys, don't ask questions, just watch stream haha and keep donating.

Ironically Gura is the only one who got this shit right by making Reflect. It is an honest and true confrontation of a serious topic like the shadow (of the unconscious). She put it into a a context of being a shark vtuber, sure, but she did not dumb it down and did not spare her audience the truth of what she wanted to make and say.

And the shadow isn't even part of Gura's whole vtuber gimmick. That's how you know she was authentic about it, unlike the others

>RREEEEE YOU FORMATTED YOUR POST WRONG

>> No.7684268

>>7664629
Fucking kek. People will slowly realize that the first impressions are everything in a vtuber, and avatar is the first impression. Slowly and surely everyone will realize that avatar is what matters the most.

>> No.7684281

Irys is a complete failure, how have they not forced her to graduate yet?
>>7683535
All of HoloID should be released as well but that isn't relevant to the current discussion.

>> No.7684291

>>7664629
Help me understand bros, I know her avatar is weird as fuck but I can't quite put my finger on why is it so weird and uncanny looking...

>> No.7684472

>>7684291
I think its the eyes

>> No.7684501

Her avatar is so fucking unnerving; the eyes look low-resolution and don't match the style of anyone else in Hololive, and I hate how her mouth looks and how it sort of hangs too far open when she talks. It's like a cheap indie or early Niji model, and she sticks out like a sore thumb in any collab she's in.

It's a shame, since she's pretty pleasant to watch once you get past that, but it's a tough goddamn hurdle.

>> No.7684548

>>7664629
SSS is the worst holo original designed for group concerts not a solo cover of it again

>> No.7684733

>>7664629
nijiEN territory is 5k< aside from Selen right?

>> No.7684841

>>7684291
It's the face

>> No.7684935

>>7678245
Is selen really that good? I've only watched the clips where she is laughing like a retard. What am I missing anon?

>> No.7684968

the rigging on her face is absolute trash, she's a pretty cool streamer but she doesn't match the other ENs in terms of quality. I'd take a smol irys any day tho

>> No.7685071

>>7684935
She is a good streamer.

>> No.7685110

>>7684268
Amen, I swear to fucking god when I tuned in her debut, her avatar was a major turn-off, seeing that wide-ass face made me cringe really hard.

>> No.7685127

>>7684935
>clips where she is laughing like a retard
she does for it the entire stream

>> No.7687990

>>7665070
128k views for a 4 and half hours stream is fucking horrendous for a newly debuted Hololive member, what the hell

>> No.7688291

ITT: How to say that you didn't watch any of IRyS's streams other than debut, covers, and karaoke without saying it.

>> No.7688301

Her design filters everyone. That's literally it. I watch all sorts of chuubas but Irys is seriously just ugly. She's hard to look at and designs impact a lot of a chuubas success

>> No.7688359

>>7664629
>Brown
>Ugly
>Hag
3 strikes, she's out.

>> No.7688596

Why do you retards talk as if you are speak for everyone. There's still 7k people watching her play MC even though there's 3 other streams on. Only Miko is beating her in ccv. Even Haachama couldn't top her numbers of 15k yesterday. She maintained that number even when Pekora and Subaru started streaming. Her numbers only went down when she started streaming. Retards.

>> No.7688623

>>7688596
Numbers only went down when she started reading SCs

>> No.7690028
File: 966 KB, 1280x720, 1603267660648.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>> No.7690465

>>7664629
People shitting on Irys and shilling NijiEN, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

>> No.7692094

>>7688596
They don't speak for anyone.
I had never watched Irys before, but because /vt/ bitches about her so much I sat through the MC stream today. Good stream, entertaining, maybe a bit too comfy for my taste but that's actually a plus for anyone who likes to relax and have a good time. Sure the model could use a few rigging tweaks but it's not broken or even scuffed.
I'll have to check out her singing next since that's what she's billed as.
TL:DR people on here are shit and like to spread it around.

>> No.7692250

>>7684935
If you like Apex then she's pretty much the only one with really good gameplay and one of the only vtubers to have reached Apex Pred

>> No.7692274

Any other KFP think she should just graduate already? The favortism she is shown reduces morale all around and her talents don't compensate for it.

>> No.7692276

>>7692094
If you watch all her Karaokes in succession, you will see an increase in improvement. She keeps getting better at it. Her song selections I believe plays a big role in that and I think she's getting used to streaming to a larger crowd. I remember she said she was shaking before

>> No.7692301

>>7664629
One of my main complaints with Irys is that she's covered songs that have really good original versions that don't have the best synergy with her voice as well. Ghost, Palette, SSS, and Inochi are all pretty good by themselves and Irys doesn't really bring much to the table on her covers of them. Hopes she covers some songs that make better use of her vocal range and songs she can potentially make covers that are better than the original

>> No.7692307

>>7664629
People must've realized how god awfully mundane and retarded a ENVSinger who just plays games is

Even when she does sing its nothing to scream about. She's got the talent but nothing to stand out. Huge de-buff since debut including the catastrophe that is her model desu, it's disappointing

>> No.7692424

>>7692301
Her Karaokes are better than her Covers but I do listen to all of the mix vids that combines her voice with Suisei and Azki. They are perfect combinations.

>> No.7692558
File: 45 KB, 175x175, 1626060990008.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>7692307
>word filtered
go back

>7692274
This is the most transparent falseflag so far, please try harder

>> No.7692618

I will be masturbating to irys today and you can’t stop me, fagula. She is cute, sweet, and a good singer

>> No.7692646

>>7692618
based. Nutted twice to her today. I'll probably fall into a coma after her ringfit stream.

>> No.7692699

>>7667810
>Yeah, I'll give you this one. The other EN girls are kind of leaving her out to dry
she's had two? collabs and the one she had the most chemistry with was already planning on going on break for a week to release her new song. I'm sure there will be some kino inairys collabs coming soon.

>> No.7692742

>>7664629
It's SSS. Y'know how many times people have heard SSS?

>> No.7692750

>>7667810
She is boring though. There are glimpses where something of a personality shines through but those are rare and she is usually just commenting on the game in the most bland way possible. Also her design is a hard filter - she looks like a barbie doll with a factory defect.

>> No.7692834

>>7692301
I thought her Inochi cover was the best since she has a similar singing style to AZKi. The others were good too but she really nailed Inochi.

>> No.7692869

>>7692750
She talked about horse meat for like two hours today. Random shit like that is why I watch vtubers and she isn't boring at all if she can make shit like that interesting.

>> No.7692961

Still waiting for an EN Korone

>> No.7693017

>>7670035
Anon your meds

>> No.7693083

>>7664629
Hype was for new member, but people could only endure the offputting model for so long. I hope she gets it fixed one day.

>> No.7693140

>>7692301
What are some songs that she should cover?

>> No.7693845

>>7677812
The hair's fine, it's the face that's the problem.

>> No.7693876
File: 84 KB, 828x828, 1626810823218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7693845
her face is hot as fuck, your opinion is garbage

>> No.7693922

>>7664629
she's streaming way too much for muh numbers to be consistently strong, people already talked about it I guess she doesn't care that much about ze numbers atm and it's more about figuring shit out about being a hololive chuuba nothing wrong with that.

>> No.7694012
File: 66 KB, 612x792, 1618509615340.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>she's streaming way too much for muh numbers to be consistently strong, people already talked about it I guess she doesn't care that much about ze numbers atm and it's more about figuring shit out about being a hololive chuuba nothing wrong with that.

>> No.7694045

>>7670035
>it's another weak willed faggot with depression who bases his identity on the fact he is a weak willed faggot with depression episode

>> No.7694285

>>7665806
show me an IRyS watcher and I'll show you a liar

>> No.7694400

Kiarmeki Rider is the superior song and is the one I'm waiting for

>> No.7694511

>>7694400
>Kiarmeki Rider
You can't even spell the fucking song title properly. Fuck off.

>> No.7694824
File: 316 KB, 680x597, 1620750672257.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>Kiarmeki Rider
>You can't even spell the fucking song title properly. Fuck off.

>> No.7695245
File: 188 KB, 630x818, nijinigger.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>7694012
>7694824
Try again, make it less obvious this time.

>> No.7701850

>>7664629
>SSS
>solo

>> No.7701920

>>7701850
Thanks for bumping this great thread from page 10 for this meaningful commentary on the matter.

>> No.7701997
File: 377 KB, 629x855, 1627762878339.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>> No.7702443

I can only speak for myself, but her game selection is kind of boring, and I'm just not that interested in her to check out her original covers of songs that already have good versions. I also find titles like "Caesura of Despair" have this high school poetry vibe which makes me uninterested. Her character model is just unpleasant to look at too. And even setting that aside, the design itself is really overdone with the massive hair and the asymmetry and the stupid halo thing.

>> No.7702558

fpbp

>> No.7703106

>>7664629
I like IRyS but lets be honest, the super uncanniness of the design makes her hard to watch. Should've been 3D from the start.

>> No.7708648

>>7664629
She's flash in the pan.

>> No.7708922

THE MODEL
FIX THE DAMN MODEL

>> No.7710376

>>7669886
no YOURE a faggot if you think that IRyS is a more entertaining singer than Ame. I would rather listen to Ame every day of the week than IRyS and its not even close. IRyS voice feels clinical and too practiced, Ame sings like a human

>> No.7710422

>>7664629
I fail to see the hype. Like, sure she's a good singer, I guess? Ogey...

>> No.7710680

I don't know if she has the solo game streaming charisma. Singing/Karaoke/Zatusdans with some party game collabs may have been a better growth strategy.

>> No.7718063

>>7664629
soulless

>> No.7718225

>>7701997
My fucking god kill it with fire and give the ashes to the dogs...

>> No.7718619

>>7664629
Hololive took this as an opportunity to test something different with the avatar designs. It's probably best that her reception is what it is so Hololive won't try to do a whole generation with irys' looks. Too bad that the experiment negatively affected her

>> No.7718759

>>7677639
Move the width of the image all you want, the shoulders will always look jagged.

>> No.7719333

>>7665316
just look a kiara, every single holoEn (besides gura) debuted with something like 27k viewers while kiara was the only one with 22k.

>> No.7719418

I think IRyS most problems are
80% because her shitty design, besides ugly, is too incompatible with all Hololive girls (One gatcha/mmorpg god-like gook design vs ~50 conventional anime girls)
>10% voice and personality, she is cute and has a good voice but not an "god-like angel/demon with deep focus in her lore and so powerful she is her own gen" matching voice & personality.
>10% stupid chuuni lore with deviantart level character design (angel-demon-migthy-god brown woman) and she continiously bring back her lore with the lame HOPE stuff.

Just give her a normal avatar, a not cringe lore about music and genmates and she will be more successfull.

>> No.7721681

>>7664629
>What happend to the hype for irys.
have you seen her design? her face?
that's what happened.

>> No.7722532

>>7667810
>she’s very cute not boring

You just proved them right Anon.

>> No.7722580

>>7668786
That last part was kinda fucked up.

>> No.7722648

>>7677639
Why is her face built like a frog? Why is it flat?

>> No.7722704

>>7692250
You can tell when someone only watches recent Vtubers the amount of people who actually think Selen is the best is fucking hilarious.

>> No.7722754

>>7684935
Honestly everyone overrates the hell out of her she’s cool tho.

>> No.7722783

>>7664629
Missing other 4 to collab

>> No.7723030

>>7684127
Elira has unironically had more personality in 1 stream than Irys has had in 12. The fact you actually tired this is astonishing.

>> No.7723348

>>7664629
if only her supporter here didnt clash my oshi with her maybe i can be a little supportive to her lmao, but no, her supporter her said "muh mogging lmao" to the point i became her anti

>> No.7725900

>>7664629
irys is probably a nice girl irl, but as an entertainer she just doesn't make much impact
people say ina is boring but that's not really accurate, she's more like a sedative that compels you to relax

>> No.7726040

>>7723348
The fuck you on about? Whoever talks about irys mogging anyone isn't a fan of IRyS. They say that because they're more interested in the nUMBeRs.

>> No.7726095

>>7692301
I blame Cover for making her do mandatory Hololive covers. The only good thing out of all this is more exposure to the original songs.

>> No.7726172

THANK YOU REDJUICE FOR THE UNEEEEEEEQUE ART

>> No.7726183

she was fun to watch before she was attached to her current avatar

it's really depressing that I can't get over the character and enjoy the person underneath anymore. but her lore is a conversational crutch she brings up whenever she's not quite sure what to say and it's somehow made her worse at talking (or maybe she was better prepared for streaming when she wasn't streaming multiple times a week)

>> No.7726309

>>7668786
Hey, I love Ame's singing because she sings like a rando girlfriend or cute cousin or classmate. But we gotta admit, Irys is on an entirely different level on that particular skill/.

>> No.7726406

>>7684281
>All of HoloID should be released as well
release Moona into my bed

>> No.7726433

>>7684291
the fucking HAIR is all over the place. It just gets in the fucking way of everything.

>>7688359
>brown
wut?

>> No.7726519

>>7684968
Can walfie be talked into creating an IRyS walfa for her to stream with?

>> No.7727182

>>7668840
moona mogs everyone though

>> No.7729004

She just sounds like a generic English cover Youtaite

>> No.7729992

>>7684291
>Wide ass face
>Huge nose
>Crooked mouth
>Eyes look deformed when she looks to the side

>> No.7731638

>>7679854
>JP songs
This for me. What's the point of calling her the English vsinger of the branch if none of the music or karaokes are in English? Might as well have stuck her in the JP branch.
Also bad design that should have never been given a greenlight.

>> No.7736037

>>7664629
I feel like 80% of the blame lies on redjuice and his design. HIs art doesn't translate to a good avatar especially if you want to keep it as close to the original design as possible.

>> No.7740173

>>7731638
You want a real EN Vsinger? Moona, with her 30 English songs in 2.5 hours unarchived Uta.

>> No.7741256

>>7669836
She is a loli, that's better than most designs.

>> No.7741256,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>7740173
No one cares idiot

>> No.7741256,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>7740173
I care based anon

>> No.7741256,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>7740173
based
>>7741256,1
cringe
>>7741256,2