[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 67 KB, 225x225, bum.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.7590468 [Reply] [Original]

Why do people only find egirl thottery endearing when an anime girl does it?

>> No.7590527

>>7590468
Shh. Be still OP. Time to die.

>> No.7590542
File: 97 KB, 353x261, Gura duality.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>> No.7590561

>>7590542
now kiss

>> No.7590628

>>7590468
We all been conditioned to think of anime girls as this amazing great girls who will love you, because of years of anime/manga. The bias comes prebuilt into chubas, is not a perfect shield and as people relaize that this are just regular girls with an anime girl overlay they will start tuning out, most chubas don't even try to play up the anime girl angle anyway. Also 90% of them are lesbians for some bizarre reasons.

>> No.7590848

>>7590468
I only find it endearing when it's done by an JAPANESE anime girl. There's a difference.

>> No.7590932

>>7590468
Escapism.

>> No.7591360

>>7590468
I don't. Not unless it's entertaining. Anime can be entertaining. Real women being awful caricatures just come off as spoiled rotten. Anime avatars just add a sort of safety net where people assume you're always being ironic unless otherwise implied.

>> No.7591394

>>7590468
I like all e-girl thotteries

>> No.7591501
File: 486 KB, 676x959, rAQDMX0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7590468
ethottery is not possible from my pure anime girl waifu because she, like most anime girls, is seiso.

However, to give you an actual answer, the ethottery or lack thereof depending on how you view it is extremely restricted. Sure the anime girl streamer thing is pretty nice as far as fans of anime are concerned, but since the person behind the avatar cannot count on titty streaming in the normal sense i believe that they actually have to have some personality or talent to carry themselves and gather and keep an audience.

That being said though I suppose there will never be anything to really stop horny content creators from just slapping massive titties on their avatar or playing up a virtual whore to attract horny viewers, but i believe this is the minority.

>> No.7591771

i dont, i only like hololive

hololive has all the benefits of being an idol without the horrors of irl stalker and privacy invasion culture

theyre not sluts, theyre not protesters, theyre not attention whores, and theyre not twitch thots. non-hololive vtubers dont have as much responsibility, expectations up to, and incentive to keep their trap shut about the latest drama or controversy. the idol part, as loosely as it can be interpreted, still exists for a reason.

the anime avatar tracking effectively guarantees at least one level of effort and prep work. when a woman streams the only thing they have to figure out is how much they can strip without being banned off the site for children

being in hololive at all determines a level of weebiness that acts as a buffer. your audience is probably dorkier than you are, but not by that much. also 2d>3d

youre not gonna believe me, but hololive fans arent as bad at being coomers as twitch thos fans. hear me out. twitch thot fans are all dreaming of meeting them irl, fantasizing about nip slips and onlyfans. holos are cartoon characters, you cant meet a cartoon character. and there are naked pictures of all the hololive streamers, as 2d as they are. if you wanna jerk off, there you go, its done. and those people are either satisfied and leave, or theyre satisfied and stay for the show. meanwhile irl streamers will have people tune in, strung along by the fantasy of one day seeing her tits and/or getting the chance to fuck her. pokimane's viewers are more degenerate simps than any hololive fan.

>> No.7591835
File: 12 KB, 427x400, 1621722155335.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>i dont, i only like hololive
> hololive has all the benefits of being an idol without the horrors of irl stalker and privacy invasion culture
> theyre not sluts, theyre not protesters, theyre not attention whores, and theyre not twitch thots. non-hololive vtubers dont have as much responsibility, expectations up to, and incentive to keep their trap shut about the latest drama or controversy. the idol part, as loosely as it can be interpreted, still exists for a reason.
> the anime avatar tracking effectively guarantees at least one level of effort and prep work. when a woman streams the only thing they have to figure out is how much they can strip without being banned off the site for children
> being in hololive at all determines a level of weebiness that acts as a buffer. your audience is probably dorkier than you are, but not by that much. also 2d>3d
> youre not gonna believe me, but hololive fans arent as bad at being coomers as twitch thos fans. hear me out. twitch thot fans are all dreaming of meeting them irl, fantasizing about nip slips and onlyfans. holos are cartoon characters, you cant meet a cartoon character. and there are naked pictures of all the hololive streamers, as 2d as they are. if you wanna jerk off, there you go, its done. and those people are either satisfied and leave, or theyre satisfied and stay for the show. meanwhile irl streamers will have people tune in, strung along by the fantasy of one day seeing her tits and/or getting the chance to fuck her. pokimane's viewers are more degenerate simps than any hololive fan.

>> No.7591881

>>7591835
please return to /v/. you only have so much precious time left until summer vacation is over

>> No.7591936

Extra level of detatchment.
But they do "soft" manipulative e-thottery more than real thottery, same as a fuckton of e-thots who people say aren't actually e-thot.

>> No.7591959
File: 222 KB, 650x800, 1628208722332.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7591835
>

>> No.7592012
File: 259 KB, 1500x1500, 1620911190066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>please return to /v/. you only have so much precious time left until summer vacation is over

>> No.7592109

>>7590848
Japanese e-thots are kinda more respectable than western e-thots.

>> No.7592296
File: 153 KB, 840x950, 1627053785757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>> No.7592459
File: 31 KB, 917x1027, 2d1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>Japanese e-thots are kinda more respectable than western e-thots.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action