[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 372 KB, 483x602, 1619517270375.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.7558352 [Reply] [Original]

>They don't love you
>It's cope
>You're a virgin
>Incel
>It's a fantasy to distract you
>If you were good with women you wouldn't be here
>You're pathetic for donating
Why do you have such negative perceptions of what people are like based on them just being here and doing what they do?
Why do you hate yourself?
Why can't you be positive instead?

Don't lie, don't delude yourself; instead, genuinely acknowledge the fact that vtubing fans are alpha chads who will have lots of sex with beautiful women and find love and happiness.

And ACTUALLY believe it when you say it. Not to comfort somebody, not to lie or post it ironically, not because you've lied to yourself enough to believe it, but because you have decided that, from an objective POV, that it's true!

Instead, you do the opposite. Why?

>> No.7558483

cool story bro

>> No.7558536
File: 269 KB, 687x458, meds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

stop deluding yourself, its not healthy

>> No.7558565

>>7558536
Do you think self-confidence is a mental illness, anon?

>> No.7558622

>>7558565
NTA but there is a line between self confidence and delusions, and you're on the wrong side
8/10, got me to reply to a bait thread while in que for splitgate

>> No.7558672

>>7558565
>vtuber fans are alpha chads
theres a difference between self confidence and straight up lying to yourself

>> No.7558843

>>7558352
Who are you talking to, schizo?

>> No.7558871

>>7558622
>>7558672
>delusion
>lying to yourself
So don't delude yourself, and don't lie to yourself.
Just examine the circumstances and see that it's a fact. Re-ignite your confidence by realizing just how great we actually are, in an objective, empirical sense.

>> No.7558885
File: 394 KB, 802x722, 1627871312287.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7558352

>> No.7558925

>>7558843
(You)

>> No.7558968

>>7558885
4 u: >>7558565

>> No.7558984

>>7558352
>open literally any "global" or "appreciation" thread
>get blown away by a cesspool of thirsty coomers and most foul degeneracy
>why so cynical?
I wonder, why indeed.

>> No.7559065

>>7558871
ok then, how exactly are vtuber fans objectively great people?

>> No.7559085

>>7558984
Popular frat boys have sex constantly and yet are still massive, massive coomers, so I don't see how some people being massive coomers is a disqualifier anon
>degeneracy
Depends on what kind but the worst is generally shitposting or one of a few dedicated schizos, and even chads know a schizo or two.

>> No.7559143
File: 720 KB, 2217x3324, 84393019_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7558352
>don't delude yourself
>vtubing fans are alpha chads who will have lots of sex with beautiful women and find love and happiness
Which one is it?

>> No.7559247
File: 33 KB, 436x430, image0 (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7558871
It's better to realize that because we're getting our entertainment from someone else, we're mentally weaker for it. I use my oshis to motivate myself to get a menhera gf of my own, and to improve myself. If I settle with the parasocial relationship, when the passing of time comes and my oshi isn't there to support me, I'm painting my ceiling red.
There is strength in realizing and addressing your flaws, but to ignore them is lunacy.
Also OP here's more motivation for your schizophrenic self confidence

>> No.7559482

>>7559065
We are:
>Ambitious, because we improve our career prospects to SC our oshi more
>Physically Fit(and therefore more attractive than average), because we do our /fit/ reps to become more physically pleasing for our oshi
>Romantic, because we let ourselves engage emotionally with our oshi and dream of spending time with her
>Protective, because we would fight, kill, and die for our oshi, and do our best to get rid of people that might hurt her through whatever frameworks are available, like reporting online content.
>Kind, because we are attentive to how our oshi feels, listen to her when she is upset, and try and console her as best as we can.
>Disciplined, because we keep our schedules to make sure we wake up/are home in time to watch our oshi
>Dedicated, because we study a completely different and incredibly difficult language just to be able to better communicate with our oshi
>Supportive, because we constantly cheer our oshi on and dedicate time and resources to helping her achieve her desires
>Committed, because we would stay with our oshi forever regardless of what happened
>Social, because we try our best to read social cues and develop emotional intelligence so as to provoke positive emotions from our oshi in our interactions
>Invested, because we make efforts to take an interest in the hobbies and interests of our oshi, and do our best to share them with her
>Mature, as we practice proper hygiene to make sure we keep our merch as pristine as possible, and likely live alone so as to be able to actually have that merch in the first place. We also keep the living space tidy for the sake explicit reason of keeping the merch pristine. We also want to smell good for our oshi.
Boom, and that's just a few friendo

>> No.7559534

>>7558352
welcome to how people have treated wrestling fans for the last 30 years

>> No.7559593

>>7559143
Both!

>> No.7559625

>>7559085
>Popular frat boys have sex constantly
I dare not even ask about your source for this
>the worst is generally shitposting
so all the pedos, rapist wannabes and cucks are better than shitposters to you? I'm starting to suspect we have very little common ground here.

>> No.7559687

>>7559534
justly, you should add. wrestling is one of the things you grow out of before you even become an adult.

>> No.7559708

>>7559625
No I'm saying the pedos, rapists, and cucks are usually shitposters shitposting, usually as a reaction to a shitpost

>> No.7559806

>>7559482
holy shit this is some high effort bait, ill keep biting

>we

>> No.7560120

>>7559708
well I guess every "appeciation" thread is a shitpost, my bad
if you're serious, your opinion of humans is almost enviably high.

>> No.7560276

Unlike OP I'm wondering what you are like actually? Are you normie that just find vtubers fun, or are you assburger trying to cope? What in life made you look for parasocial relationships instead of real ones?

>> No.7560550

>>7560276
maybe im just autistic or something but every relationship (at least romantic) ive had ive ended because i just need way more space/time alone than the other person and it just doesnt work out

>> No.7560997

>>7560276
>dad left toxic mother, paid her alimony and she didn't even let him see you most of your life
>mother hates everyone, whole family is avoiding her psycho ass
>she constantly insults you, probably because you wasted her best years, but for some reason she still wouldn't let you live only with your grandpa that was depressed after death of grandma so he still wouldn't care much about you those couple months yearly
>your broken mind and low self esteem reflects in your school, where you are constantly bullied, because your robot ass wouldn't care even if somebody spit on you or hit you in the face
>adopt sense of humor from edgy websites
>find couple friends because of your artificial personality while still being complete retard inside
>whenever you visit your friend's houses, you have feeling that their families are only pretending to love, care of each other and joke around as your mom did while they visited before grounding you for two weeks for letting see my friends my messy room despite being clean, for example
>grow up
>leave mother
>find job in IT and get good money
>try to actually get into some relationships, because everyone is getting married and you feel inferior because of that
>work out, do your teeth and get good clothes because people on the internet are saying that women only care about money and looks
>find out that it is actually exaggeration because they care mostly about having fun time as you get saged even if you are being reached to because you are objectively handsome and tall
I just recently realized how fucked up my life was. I'm 27 years old. Because of vtubers I found that people actually want to love and be loved and they don't really want anything in return. They just want to have fun together.
I'm still fucked in the head and I have emotional age of 2 year old child, but it will get better I think. Now it is funny to look at other people's basic interactions, like smalltalk, playing with kids or getting angry at someone. I'm trying to put myself in their positions and I realize how out of place I'd feel in those situations.

>> No.7561055

>>7560276
>muh parasocial relationships
How to spot a redditor.

>> No.7561074

>>7559482
>we
there's no "we", bucko

>> No.7561082

>>7559806
>bait
But...I'm not baiting...I only listed stuff I personally did, that isn't even considering what other people might do, like developing cool talents or other achievements and stuff
I figured what I listed is the bare minimum people do once they realize how important their oshi is to them?

>> No.7561143

There are chads who watch vtubers, but this post makes it extremely clear you aren't one of them.

>> No.7561180

>>7561074
Don't you guys love your oshi? Most of the stuff I listed is basic stuff, it's not even all that extraordinary as long as you remember how proud you'll make your oshi, or happy, or comfortable(or not uncomfortable) by doing them?

>> No.7561229

>7561055
so how internet surfer originalfag netcitizen like you would describe it?
not even (You) nigger

>> No.7561234
File: 43 KB, 1375x384, Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 20-54-54 4stats io - live 4chan board thread statistics.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7561055
>How to spot a redditor
Visit /vt/ and read any post at random.

>> No.7561337

>>7560120
I haven't been in the appreciation threads to be fair since I think most posts on this board are shitposters shitposting, I mostly comment in my oshis thread about updates/opinions/saying I love her and what I love about her, and will talk to people in the general about her if they engage when she is streaming
I do hornypost about my oshi but she isn't a child, I don't want to rape her, and I don't want to be cucked by her(which is one of the reasons I was attracted to her in the first place- she seems to want me to feel safe and trust her, and she is a very sweet girl and I want to be able to trust other people so I choose to trust her)

>> No.7561545

>>7561082
if you really aren't baiting, then you're naive. sure there probably are vtuber fans that match that description, but they are the vast minority. most people don't go that far because they aren't that autistically dedicated to their oshi or don't even have an oshi because they only watch vtubers casually.
that aside, the demographic of people who will watch anime girls stream is pretty much the exact opposite of a chad.
basically, >>7561143

>>7561337
>he thinks the degenerates are shitposting

>> No.7561665

>>7561229
Not that anon, but he's right that using trendy clinical-sounding terms for things makes you sound pretentious and dumb. Like people who call being mentally normal "neurotypical," etc. You don't sound smart, you sound like you're copying a word you heard from someone smarter than you. If you think someone is a delusional loser who thinks he's friends with someone he's never met or even talked to 1-1, you can say that with your own words without relying on a buzzphrase from 1,000 breathless articles about the rise of this kind of thing happening in the streamer/chuuba era.

>> No.7561806

>>7559482
>>7561082
Anon, this is the most pathetic thing I've read in weeks, please have a life outside your oshi. If you were really the cool guy you're badly pretending to be you'd have a job and friends keeping you busy most of the time and maybe catch a stream once a week. The only people who are this obsessed with any chuuba are asocial hikis.

>> No.7565270

>>7561806
...I do have a job, and friends, but I meet up with my friends on our scheduled hangout days.
I basically oriented my week around my oshi because I love her, and being with her motivated me to get a job/exercise/study again in the first place
It's been a year and a half, and because of her I've been able to go from NEET to $40k a year(not a lot, but my area has a low cost of living anyway), lost 40 pounds(would've lost more but I've bulked up a lot too), been able to finally learn enough Japanese to understand 60-80% of her streams(depends on the stream), and just in general suffer way less problems like insomnia because of her.

I don't tell anybody about her obviously, and I socialize a lot, but my oshi is important to me and I love her and I want to be a better person for her. I think I've done a good job, and I want to keep going.

>> No.7569980

Is OP actually wrong?

>> No.7570075

The fact that people like OP have this grand delusion that they’re somehow better then the average twitch Thot fan is pretty funny. There’s basically no difference between the two. Especially if you superchat a lot or have a membership.

>> No.7570149

>>7558352
>acknowledge the fact that vtubing fans are alpha chads who will have lots of sex with beautiful women and find love and happiness.
This never happened, what people usually says is more close to the reality anon, just accept it

>> No.7570263

>>7558352
I'm pretty uncynical about most vtubers everything considered, but the idiots and losers on this board are just so easy to wind up. So long as you're just into vtubers for entertainment and bantz, you'll have a good time. If you're into it for GFE and/or think that vtubers having boyfriends / getting laid / having opinions and views that are different from yours is somehow a dealbreaker that warrants hatred and smear campaigns, you deserve to be miserable.

>> No.7570273

>>7560276
I have friends, high education and money is not a problem for me, but somehow love were always something I couldn't archieve, half because I didn't wanted someone just for what she looks like and half because maybe I'm not the type of person who is a "chad" for them... After lockdown I was depressed and I felt lonely until discovering Hololive, now I'm a Haaton

>> No.7570374

>>7560276
30 year old Britfag living in SEA. I have a girlfriend but very few close friends, and none locally anymore since in the ESL industry, people come and go all the time. I probably wouldn't have gotten as into vtubers as I have nor would I have ventured here had it not been for covid, but honestly, I feel like going down the rabbit hole has kept me a lot more mentally healthy and well adjusted during this period than some of my peers. GF isn't keen on vtubers, but so long as I don't superchat (which I wouldn't anyway) I get to keep my balls. Don't really discuss them with anyone else outside of occasionally posting a few clips I reckon anyone can enjoy on social media (kanata's original soran bushi vid or korone's english streams for example).

>> No.7571931

>>7558352
>If you were good with women you wouldn't be here
The irony kek

>> No.7571993

>>7560276
>normie
>parasocial relationships
redditor out

>> No.7572022
File: 609 KB, 450x512, deatj.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7558352
Just as the slaves reminded roman generals of their impending morality so to must we belittle those who browse these threads. The only thing worse than an anon is an arrogant anon

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action