[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 219 KB, 1424x1002, Huntermyth Party Alpha4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7441696 No.7441696 [Reply] [Original]

HoloEN TTRPG General

Previous thread:

Booru
https://holo.booru.org

Current campaign listed below in chronological order:

Character creation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPyOZkyIosc
Kiara's character intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hB5QuSYBKw
Ina's Character Intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXwW-g6P3zI
Amelia's character intro
https://youtu.be/CLvdLn_S4uA [Embed]
Gura's character intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MiGxbsKyO8
TTRPG Recap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxvoFyeC-Do

Official Mythbreakers playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8Nt5W7hnKA-nna_2FcXRSeg0un0dogU

SESSION 1, PART 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2970h417AzI

NEXT SESSION IS TOMORROW, AUGUST 3. 2PM WEST COAST, 5PM EAST, 10PM BONG TIME, 11PM EUROSLURP TIME, JAPAN TIME: SHIT OUTTA LUCK (6AM)

>> No.7441749
File: 2.87 MB, 2816x996, Beginning All.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7441696
For newfriends / fa/tg/uys: this is a Chronicles of Darkness (CofD) homebrew being played by the fabulous ladies of Hololive English, running under the Hunter: the Vigil module. As most of the players are new to the world of tabletop RPGs, this campaign is being played as more of learning experience, with fun and entertainment the primary goals.

THE CAST:

>Mori Calliope
as THE STORYTELLER.
Everyone's beloved, buxom, pink-haired, adorably awkward boomer reaper. A solid journeyman in playing tabletop, she is the acting GM and organizer of this campaign.
>Takanashi Kiara
as TIARA
An explosively extroverted phoenix and savvy owner of the moderately popular fast food franchise, Kiara Fried Phoenix (KFP). Her experience in TTRPGs is limited to a small amount of DnD played as a child. Her character is Tiara, a nobly born foreigner with a talent for handguns and communicating with birbs, particularly her pet owl, Uhu.
>Ninomae Ina'nis
as YUUL
A soft-spoken, sweet-natured priestess of the Deep Ones, also a talented artist whose character renditions has fueled the flood of Huntermyth fanart. A newbie in the realm of TTRPGs. Her character is Yuul B. Alwright, a sleep-deprived college student with a talent for academics, crafts, and vehicular homicide.
>Amelia Watson
as WATOTO
An animal-loving time traveler and detective with a rough-and-tumble approach to life. Yet another newcomer to the realm of TTRPGs. Her character is Watoto, a paranoid, conspiratorial dealer of herbal concoctions and drugs who holds his own with rough street charisma and his fists.
>Gawr Gura
as SCOUT
An infectiously amiable shark, long-time resident of the underwater kingdom of Atlantis. She is also new to TTRPGs, but don't let that fool you, her roleplay and improv performance so far has been nothing less than masterful. After going through multiple drafts and iterations, she has settled upon the party's final character: an illiterate, tough-as-nails country blacksmith named Scout, a melee and survival powerhouse.

>> No.7441819
File: 84 KB, 1868x676, nWOD & CofD health mechanics.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7441696
Some WoD Lore from a humble /tg/ anon for those here not familiar with Hunter: The Vigil.

>What is World of Darkness
World of Darkness is a Urban-Fantasy Horror brand and setting created by White Wolf Publishing and now owned by Paradox Interactive Yes, that Paradox. The brand is famous for such games a Vampire: the Masquerade, Werewolf: the Apocalypse, Mage: the Ascension and even some vidya such as VTM:Bloodlines.
The setting takes place in a gothic-punk interpretation of our modern times in which the supernatural is real. Ghosts, Fairies, Vampires, Werewolves, Wizards, ect... its all as real in WoD. These beings all hide from humanity under the veil of secrecy. As to why, humanity once dropped two nukes on itself in order to deal with other humans causing problems. If humanity ever found out about the existence of the supernatural, it would probably go to lengths that would make WWII look like a Sunday service. So the supernatural see fit to exists in the shadows and within the corner of your eye. Silently feeding off off an ignorant humanity.
Setting-wise just think of the movie Blade, the Underworld series or a more Grimdark version of TV shows like Supernatural or Buffy and you've got a rough idea of what to expect.

>Who are Hunters.
An easy answer is just me telling you to "go look in the mirror". Hunters are just average Joes and Janes. Folks that have had a peek behind the veil and seen the supernatural. Whether they saw a young girl get snatched by the boogieman, figured out their boss is in fact a literal blood sucking demon, or accidentally clicked on the wrong webm on a mongolian basket weaving forum. Either way the true nature of the world has been revealed to them and there is no going back. Some folks try to feign a normal life, praying that the revealed horrors never notice their newfound awareness they usually do. Some become reclusive shut-ins, praying that they'll be eaten last which they won't be. Others carve wooden stakes, meltdown silver heirlooms, and grab grandpa's double barrel shotgun.
Hunter is about those folks, sworn to banish the darkness, drive the rats from their holes, and Light Up The Night. All while trying to maintain their sanity. Let's face it, watching a vampire magically reshape your friend's skeleton as if his bones were made of play-dough while your dog's blood begins to boil out of each and every one of his orifices, is not good for ones mental health. Especially when that shit happens almost on a monthly basis. It is World of Darkness after all.

>Why is it called Hunter: The Vigil?
Because hunting is a never ending cycle. One day a human sees the supernatural and becomes a hunter. The human becomes a fire in the darkness turning the shadows back. The hunter continues to hunt, his sanity slowly grinding away at the horrors they've seen and the sins they've committed. One day they may save a young boy from becoming some bloodsuckers midnight snack. They take the boy under their wing and teach them the trade. A flame is kindled. Now two flames work keeping the darkness at bay. One day the hunter's luck runs out or his mind breaks under all the horror. The hunter dies but the boy, now a man, goes on. Carrying the flame that was given to him by the hunter. The vigil marches on and the cycle begins anew.

>> No.7441871
File: 301 KB, 676x296, Twatter Tags.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7441696
Hunters generally organize themselves into organizations that can be divided out into three tiers. Cells, Compacts and Conspiracies.

>Cells
From the lone wolf to the local book club. These groups are made up of a handful of hunters who have come together to deal with the nightmares pray on humanity. Whether its the ghoul down the street selling vampire blood to kids, werewolves killing humans for sport, or the haunted mansion at the top of the hill that needs to be investigated. These guys are often humanities first line of defense against the creatures of the night. Their small size means they are quite agile and stealthy in the field and can go years without being detected by their targets until they strike. Yet Cells are typically isolated in terms of support, operating on limited resources and scraps of knowledge. As such they often take on threats with the resources they can get their hands on. Casualty rates can be quite high in an already ridiculously lethal profession. In the end Hunter Cells either get destroyed, disband after the threat(s) have been dealt with, or they survive and continue the hunt and may even later grow and become Compacts.

>Compacts
Two hunter cells oblivious to each other kick in the door to a vampire haven at the same time, hilarity ensues. Two cells make contact discussing witch covens on /x/ and arrange a meet up. However it happens, sometimes hunter cells run into other hunter cells. Most hunters agree that there is safety in numbers and that taking on the supernatural is a lot easier when you have n+1 members at your back. So they start to coordinate, share resources, and work to cover a larger area. For these groups, the hunt never ends. Compact members stand ready at a moment's notices for the call to mobilize. Compacts tend to operate on a regional scale but aren't large enough to become full nation spanning conspiracies.

>Conspiracies
Here be ye BPRD, Delta Green, SCP:Foundation and the lot. Ultra-secretive, these organizations can span entire nations and even reach across the entire globe. Before you ask, yes the Pope is involved. They have the money, the men, the means and their men are equipped with all the latest toys to take on almost any threat anywhere. These guys are who the monsters fear when they hear a bump in the night. Seriously, according to NWoD lore in 2008 the NSA cracked Shreknet which was the super-sekret darkweb used by vampires to communicate with each other across the globe. Needless to say the fallout was biblical, the clans were decimated and several clan elders were killed in coordinated surgical strikes across the globe led by various groups such as Taskforce: VALKYRIE, The US Governments response to the Supernatural, and the Malleus Maleficarum, a holy order led by the Catholic Church told you that hunt monsters.

>Some Notable Compacts and Conspiracies
There are a lot of compacts and Conspiracies in WoD lore, both old and new. I'll list a few over the next few days while posting WoD and Hunter Lore.

The Union
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9chF9gYZqI [Embed]
An all American compact made up of a rag-tag collection regular average Joes who work hard protecting their homes and families from the things that go bump in the night.
Arguably one of the newest compacts on the scene. Forming back in the early 2000's though some groups can trace their origins back to individual cells dating back to the early 1900's forming out of various labor unions. The Union tends to opt for a more defensive NIMBY posture regarding the supernatural. They don't actively hunt supernatural creatures unless they come knocking on Union turf at which point The Union will swiftly brings the hammer down. Cells range from your average (if up gunned) neighborhood watch to backwoods militias operating out of a compound in the country.

Night Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByT0FErPgfQ [Embed]
Started by a homeless Vietnam Veteran, the son of a murdered cop, and their gang-banger buddies in the lawless ghettos of Pittsburgh during the 1980's. These guys got sick and tired of watching their friends, family and neighbors get eaten by vampires and decided to take the fight to them. Their first raid against a vampire haven and their ghoul stooges was such a success that it led their neighborhood to rise up in revolt against their bloodsucking overlords and drove them out of the city. Made up of the homeless and downtrodden. These guys patrol the streets and protect the meek from those that would make a meal out of them. They also fight crime and work to clean up communities they set up shop in. They run several community outreach programs to help folks get back on their feet, clean up the streets, and keep kids out of prison. Though these are often a cover to recruit new hunters.
Imagine the Guardian Angles from New York City during the 80's and you've got the right idea.

>> No.7441932
File: 746 KB, 765x985, Scout Sheet Tutorial.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7441696
Finally, OP's special message to the fine ladies of Hololive English (implying they'd ever be caught dead visiting this dump):

A massive, Mori-melon-sized thanks to each and every one of you for all of your hard work in the creation of the Huntermyth series. This is a truly unique phenomenon for both the tabletop and vtuber community. Your collective efforts have blessed us with incalculable levels of joy, inspiration, and entertainment, and no amount of gratitude could ever hope to match it.

And a very, VERY special thanks to Mori Calliope, chief architect of this project. You are truly an exceptional person and one of the best DMs to grace the realm of tabletop. We love you so much for all you've given us so far, and pray that this campaign will be just one of hundreds, no THOUSANDS of the Huntermyth series.

>> No.7441976
File: 1.45 MB, 1320x1685, Tiara Sheet Tutorial.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Posting up the character sheets so everyone has them for the session tomorrow...err...today. Note these are the TUTORIAL character sheets, as we have still not received any information regarding any reworks or respeccing.

>> No.7442031
File: 676 KB, 606x768, Watoto Sheet Tutorial.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Will probably remake these images in the future to display the character art next to them.

>> No.7442100
File: 1.04 MB, 915x1173, Yuul Sheet Tutorial.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aaaand we're all set for the session. Oh right, next session will most likely be on Kiara's channel, but keep alert for any changes.

>> No.7442383
File: 1.09 MB, 2664x3442, LewdScout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

first for lewding the fuck outta Scout

>> No.7442409
File: 89 KB, 1000x612, e09e142928a5047a7ee5aa8b47de4bfc1c6b9f2d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It took a while, but the booru is finally up to date with Twitter. Still missing stuff I've seen in the threads but never bothered to download, like that POV of Scout pulling you out of the well. If anyone wants to add those that would be awesome

>> No.7442874

>>7441696
I hope that the timeslot can be moved to the weekend at some point. It ends when I finally get home from work.

>> No.7444005

>>7441696
>NEXT SESSION IS TOMORROW, AUGUST 3. 2PM WEST COAST, 5PM EAST, 10PM BONG TIME, 11PM EUROSLURP TIME, JAPAN TIME: SHIT OUTTA LUCK (6AM)
Who's hosting it? Mori again? Or someone else?

>> No.7444110

>>7441932
>one of the best DMs to grace the realm of tabletop
Is it just me that think this kind of sentiment is fucking insane?

>> No.7444236

I'll be real, I think OP can skip the mention the Union and Night Watch's mention since they're not showing up anytime soon. If anything, doing a rundown on the Ascending Ones could work, since it's already a strong theory at this point that they're involved.

>> No.7444349

>>7444005
Seconding this. Who’s hosting this sessions game?

>> No.7444353

>>7444236
Not showing up ever is more likely. IDK why the anon that made it wrote it up to be honest. Neither are particularly notable any more than any of the other Compacts.

>> No.7444643

>>7444005
Can someone please answer?

>> No.7444708

>>7444349
>>7444643

Kiara.

>> No.7444743

>>7444708
Doesn't she have another stream around that time?

>> No.7444834

>>7444743
Are you fucking retarded?

>> No.7444847

>>7444743
Gartic phone.

>> No.7444947
File: 1.61 MB, 1813x1080, E7vl-yOWYAMLgMn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7444743
30 seconds to find this image, save it, come back here, upload it.

Also she mentioned she'd be hosting it in a recent stream. Possibly last night's Minecraft, which I only watched a bit off because I fell alseep.

>> No.7445881
File: 543 KB, 480x480, 1607574111958.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7441696
>Get hype
Let's fucking go. Been waiting for this kino.

>> No.7447477

http://poal.me/yh7499

>> No.7450249

Isn't going to the hedge kind of random? I wonder if that's because so they can end early or did Mori actually plan that.

>> No.7450271

Tell me what systems would you like to play?
I would like to play CoC, Paranoia, Kamigakari, Deadlands and Ryutama.

>> No.7450413
File: 325 KB, 1638x2048, 1622178081110.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mythbreakers is honestly the only redeeming thing about /wodg/ on /tg/ these days, so thank you all for your enthusiasm and migration.

Stop asking about where to find things though otherwise that shit gets taken down.

>> No.7450430

So will Mori speed up the time in the Hedge or slow it?

>> No.7451741

>>7444110
No, you're not alone. They're conflating Calli being a good DM with the fact they're also a Gen 1 Holo and probably their oshi. This leads to hero worship and the same problems that Matthew Mercer faces with Critical Role. Both Mercer and Calli are just good DMs with a big audience. They're not "one of the best DMs to grace the realm of tabletop"

>> No.7452332

>>7444110
It's not. There's a lot of DMs out there that are subpar. Mori and Mercer are the top two with Mori at #1 in terms of what you want out of your DM. Mercer is a huge doormat, but he and his friends have mutual fun and that's the most important part of this hobby to me so I gave him #2.

>> No.7452363

>>7450430
Probably slowdown otherwise they'll never make it to the party on time

>> No.7452455

>>7451741
I honestly think mercer is more than good, he created his own comprehensive homebrew setting and he is extremely flourishing and open-minded about what the player can do

>> No.7452479

>>7452332
Lol okay dude

>> No.7452629

>>7452479
Not that I agree but in the public sphere who would you recommend that's better? Serious question, I would like to find more good TTRPG content. Mercer is fine though I didn't like what little I saw of Season 2, and Arcanum I couldn't stand for very long at all.

That said for a homebrew WoD/Hunter campaign with complete newbs, one of who is ESL, she's doing pretty well in my book. Better than pretty much all of my Gms. A lot of her biggest faults are due to the medium I feel: streaming to a large audience who probably doesn't know jack shit about WoD or even TTRPGs. She favors keeping things moving smoothly and allowing the players to improvise outside the ruleset over being strict about mechanics. Unlike a regular session between friends they can't really take a break in the action to let someone grab snacks randomly, or stop to check the rulebook or flip through reference material, so there's a lot of just rolling with wackiness, which seems to fit with the general atmosphere she's established: dark but humorous and a little silly. Army of Darkness more than Evil Dead so to speak.

>> No.7453388

>>7452455
And yet he cannot design combat encounters to save his life, nor does he actually enforce common table rules like not cheating on dice rolls. The former is going to get even worse because he's gone on record saying D&D 5e is "too combat heavy" when the dumbass barely ran any combat in Campaign 2, much less anything that wasn't just a 1 BBEG vs 9+ Characters. He can do voices and improv well. That's it.

>>7452629
>who would you recommend that's better?
It's highly dependent on what systems/settings you want to check out.

>> No.7453789

>>7450271
nechronica, kingdom death monster

>> No.7454029

>>7452363
Could she even *reverse* time? Stopping for the night wasn't in their plans, so they're late regardless, but if the Hedge sends them back in time, they can still make it to the party. Not too familiar with the specifics of the Hedge beyond "time is fucky in the fae realms."

>> No.7455474

>>7454029
>could she even [do x]
Yes. The answer is always yes. Her setting is already an unholy mishmash of splats from different editions she can do whatever she damn well pleases. Time fuckery and faeries is on brand of course.

>> No.7455945

>>7455474
Man, I can't wait for the climax royal rumble of freshly awakened Set vs Nexus Crawler vs an army of werewolves vs like 10 True Fae that followed Watoto to Egypt to avenge him burning down Arcadia vs whatever ghosts and mummies the group manages to piss off on the way.

>> No.7456092

What else can empathy be used for, other than trying to figure out if someone is lying or finding out their true intentions? It seems like such a narrow focus, and I can't even recall if it's ever been used in the tutorials or campaign yet.

>> No.7456601

>>7456092
If you need to figure out someone's intent, tell if they're trying to fool you, calm someone before they escalate a situation, get an idea of their current emotional state (even if they're hiding it), or just interrogate someone then Empathy is what you need. Empathy is very useful in most games.

>> No.7456790

>>7452629
2 view GMs are aplenty, and some of them are even competent.

>> No.7457989

>>7454029
Like the other anon said, Calli can do as she pleases. But to answer the question the Hedge can't make time flow backwards IIRC. It can make it stop but the whole thing is very sporadic. Your best bet to have time flow relatively normally is to just keep moving. Anywhere you stop could have time frozen, or have the minutes tick by like seconds. Any turn you take might have time do something a little different.

>>7455945
Well, Watoto didn't burn down anything yet. He attempted to burn down some of the Hedge, which isn't Arcadia merely the borderland next to it, and the Hedge withdrew in response.

>> No.7458389

>>7435775
>big enough to pump life into the hobby, but vtubers are fortunately niche enough to keep out the worst of the normie scum.
Genuinely a big reason I love this entire thing so much. It would be a major opportunity to help funnel the, as it were, 'right' people into the hobby.
>>7435775
>and a dedicated general here and on LE LEDDIT
Oh this has a general over there as well?
Well damn.
Nice.
>>7435326
>Let’s be fair: running a Hunter:the Vigil campaign with anime girl newbs was a gamble and it could’ve gone very, very badly. Having fun with friends isn’t a high bar but they are essentially performing for an audience of tens of thousands. I know I was pleasantly surprised.

I kijnd of hoped it would go that way. Was decently optimistic in fact. But this blows all expectations out of the water.
Songs aside it's The booster for everyone but Gura where it's got simply solidly above average views.
Which is still impressive for what is effectively the flagship channel of Cover now.
>>7444110
>Is it just me that think this kind of sentiment is fucking insane?
She's probably top 5 and one of only two (the other being Ross Payton who is IMHO just flat-out the best GM to ever put his sessions online) of relevance who doesn't do D&D.
Whether that is a praise of her or a denigration of most of what is out there is anyone's choice to make.
I'd say it's both.

>> No.7458429

>>7452629
>I would like to find more good TTRPG content
Roleplay Public Radio is what you want.

>> No.7458524

>>7435358
>You probably should mention that dude if the kind of forever angry anons bitching about Arcadum are here from WoD gen.
Eeh. Arcadum - whether that is warranted or not I don't feel like discussing - has a dedicated hatebase.
Gentleman gamer at best has people who don't quite like him, but since you mentioned WoDgen, he used to be extremely popular there for several years.
Namely those years before drama kneecapped not only the general but arguably the entire community.
>>7435775
>so there's a very real chance for the little guys to ascend. GM'ing for the holos is an overreach due to their fame and Cover's protectionism, but regular sessions among other indie vtubers is certainly up for grabs, should the opportunity arise.

Oh and yeah. That is true, too.
Wonder if the Phase-Connects would eb up for it.

>> No.7458578
File: 135 KB, 247x329, chINA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw no heckin prechatterino
Shitbird, I am disappoint...

>>7456092
>What else can empathy be used for?
Self-righteously bitching at randos on reddit. Too bad Tiara has 0 points in computer.

>> No.7458618

>>7458389
You're fucking insane too. Her being noteworthy online doesn't make her good. Stop with the pointless hero worship. She won't let you suck her toes no matter what you say. It is crazy to suggest she's God's gift to gaming. She's a good GM, and she's running entertaining games. That is it though. Suggesting otherwise isn't helpful, and at worst it's just harmful.

>> No.7458625

>>7458578
Birb is having a stream right now, maybe afterwards.

>> No.7458706

>>7458618
Yeah I really don't get this sentiment that people keep unironically saying she is top x GM of all time

>> No.7458819

>>7458618
She isn't even my oshi, hell I barely watch her content outside of Mythbreakers, go whinge somewhere else.
>>7458706
Again. The standard is not that high. It's a niche as fuck niche and being the top of it is impressive but not as titanic a feat as you people keep claiming we're making it out to be.
I've gone over a *lot* of online TTRPG content over the years as a way to get more inspiration for myself and also for simple entertainment.
Most of these people are failed writers - including the maker of the D&D default setting - and it shows, and they either try to turn their games into movies or run the game like it's some survival roguelike.
Saints. Please. Chill.

>> No.7458885

>>7458819
Do you even play table top games or just consume media about them? Probably why you have such a warped perspective

>> No.7458946

>>7458885
Play and run. Mostly run.
Next question.

>> No.7458982

Stop biting the bait you retards.

>> No.7459116

>>7450413
>Mythbreakers is honestly the only redeeming thing about /wodg/ on /tg/ these days, so thank you all for your enthusiasm and migration.
Is /wodg/ still as consistently bad as they have been for the last 7 years?

>> No.7459140

>>7459116
Yes. It may have even gotten worse.

>> No.7459176

>>7450271
>Tell me what systems would you like to play?
Ryuutama is pretty fun. I wonder if I should dust off my custom post-post apoc setting for it.
I initially just made it because of how much Numenara disappointed me.

>> No.7459229

>>7459140
>Yes. It may have even gotten worse.
That is genuinely impressive. What are they even doing/sperging about these days?

>> No.7459313

How long until they all get vanned by TFV for making too much of a fuzz?

>> No.7459359

>>7458819
>she's not my oshi
>continues to hero worship while also offering backhanded compliments
Negging her won't get you anywhere, Meritfag.
>>7458946
You haven't played or run jack shit. Stop LARPing

>> No.7459630

>>7459359
Give me your bitcoin address, I'll send you 40 dollars to leave.

>> No.7459667

>>7459359
>Meritfag.
You'll have to explain that to me.

>> No.7459785

>>7459630
Aw poor baby. Is this your first day on 4chan? If you can't take criticism and being called out for acting like a retard then you don't belong here, period.
>>7459667
He's a very recognizable poster that whines about them not using Merits properly and how great the girls are, and in doing so continually insults the girls without realizing how ironically retarded he's being.

>> No.7459919

>>7459785
>He's a very recognizable poster that whines about them not using Merits properly and how great the girls are, and in doing so continually insults the girls without realizing how ironically retarded he's being.
Oh, ok. Nah that ain't me.

>> No.7459962

>>7459785
>call meritfag a guy saying good things about Calli
I think you forgot to take your pills, schizobro.

>> No.7459970

>>7459229
Not that anon but pol shit apparently when I last time asked that question.

>> No.7460022

>>7458819
She literally used dice rules from an entirely seperate system for 2 session. PCs chose merit from an edition they were playing. PCs have merits they don't qualify for because she didn't look at what they did. She uses Perception rolls as a crutch, and she uses them like Investigation rules. She has little understanding of how healing works. She's got a few issues with improvisation and listening to player input some of the time as shown in the first session with the lighter stuff. She introduced XP potions to explain a concept they all understood, in an attempt to explain why they'd only spend XP at the bar, but they kept giving out Beats anyway.

She's a good GM, she's running a really fun game, and it's totally okay to think it's the most enjoyable game you've watched. I think the same thing. Putting her on a pedestal doesn't do anyone any good though. If you fool her into believing she's actually the best then she won't feel the need to improve. If you hype up the game to insane proportions new viewers will either be disappointed or left with a warped image of what RPGs are. It's also not healthy to worship the ground she walks on regardless, especially given you've never even been in the same room she has.

The game is great, and she's doing a good job. But that is all it is.

>>7459359
>Negging her won't get you anywhere, Meritfag.
Fuck off with this shit. You called me that last thread and I'm who they're replying to you moron.

>>7459667
Basically, half the girls have fucky merits and the other half don't know what they do. Most people seem to agree them knowing the rules a little better would improve their time with the game as their options would start to matter. That dude just hates rules or something. Just looking for something to complain about.

>> No.7460052

>>7459962
No, that's just how contradictory the faggot is. He shits all over the keyboard saying that Calli isn't running things properly and how the girls aren't using their merits right. Then two fucking sentences later he says something like this backhanded compliment:
>It's a niche as fuck niche and being the top of it is impressive but not as titanic a feat as you people keep claiming we're making it out to be.
Like seriously. This faggot couldn't be more of a fucking joke if he tried.

>> No.7460059

>>7459313
TFV would be a lot of fun. I think Calli would lean more to VASCU though to be honest. Seems more her style.

>> No.7460095

>>7460052
Case and fucking point, just read the post above. Count how many times he contradicts himself

>> No.7460104

>>7460052
You've conflated like 3 people into a single anon.

>> No.7460133

>>7460095
What the fuck are you even talking about?

>> No.7460231
File: 1.08 MB, 1000x1000, Kawaiiope[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fmsen34.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I FUCKING LOVE KAWAIIOPE MORIRIN AND I WANT TO MARRY THIS DORK, START A FAMILY WITH THIS DORK, AND RAISE A SON WITH THIS DORK, A SON WHO’LL INHERIT OUR RESPECTIVE BEST TRAITS AND ATTRIBUTES BUT IS ALSO JUST AS MUCH OF A DUMB CHUUNI AS HIS BEAUTIFUL DORK OF A MOTHER

>> No.7460245

>>7460133
Clearly intelligence is your dump stat. I'll break >>7460022 down for your tiny brain
>Paragraph 1
>SHE'S SHIT AND DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING
>Paragraph 2
>She's a good GM, but we shouldn't compliment her because doing so would cause her tiny mind to think she can't improve.
>Paragraph 3
>It's totally enjoyable guys! And she's not my oshi :^)

>> No.7460280

>>7460245
I never said she was shit, I pointed out issues she has as a GM. Y'know because she isn't perfect? You can compliment someone for being good without saying they're literally the best. Stop being a cunt, and read a dictionary.

>> No.7460333

>>7460280
>Stop being a cunt, and read a dictionary.
This is, by far, the dumbest "comeback" anyone has used on this site in the history of its existence. I accept your concession.

>> No.7460370

>>7460245
Your mind has been so warped by this place that anything other than the most extreme opinion is completely alien to you.

>> No.7460413

>>7460370
>Call a spade a spade
>Most Extreme Opinions only
Okay buddy

>> No.7460677

>>7460245
Son you need to go outside more often, this place is only good in moderation.

>> No.7461039

Mori is a good storyteller GM but she leans on rolls way too fucking much any time the players want to do literally anything and it's made a lot worse by 3/4 players being totally new and having no idea there's more to roleplaying than rolling dice.

>> No.7461240

>>7459229
Honestly the last few threads have been solid. There was a run of about 6 or 7 of them with an obnoxious troll that was just interjecting any and all /pol/ shit they could into any conversation. I'm happy to answer questions here if anyone rather not go there though, this gen tends to be chill bar the one sperg.

>> No.7461332
File: 305 KB, 2048x2048, Cartbreakers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7461039
This is a good summary. She has the important basics down, but the finer points of her GM'ing could do with some fine tuning. Having them roll during their outfitting phase at the bar was spot on, but requiring Watoto to roll perception to either find or not find stuff in their uh...newly acquired cart, that's both unnecessary and a bit harsh on the player. Either there is stuff in the cart that can be used or there isn't, rolling shouldn't even be a thing there. That's like rolling to not trip and fall for EVERY movement requiring your feet.

>> No.7461391

>>7461332
Maybe doing those rolls give her extra time to think about what is in the cart or something? Dead air seems to be dreaded in vtuber business.

>> No.7461414

>>7459229
You can notice some people from /wodg/ show up here and try to start edition wars and it's really fucking obnoxious and passive aggressive. This general is really good otherwise.

>> No.7461445

>>7461332
I mentioned the lighter thing earlier, but as you've brought it up again I'll say that the perception roll was actually the second mistake of that scene. Every girl gave a suggestion for how to start a fire that could have been used. Letting Ina use the taser would have been a great moment IMO, it was an inventive and at hand solution. She should have just ran with that idea but didn't and chose to slow things down with rolls. I get why it happened, but sometimes you've just got to run with your player's ideas.

>> No.7461447

>>7461391
She can just say "gimme a second" or something. When she just asks for rolls for minor, inconsequential things I feel like she's just giving the players the wrong idea on how to play and making things harder on herself by putting more importance on an action than there actually is.

>> No.7461487

>>7461447
True. I have high hopes for this series and hope for it to last for many sessions, I'm hoping to see her improve too.

>> No.7461507

>>7460059
>TFV would be a lot of fun. I think Calli would lean more to VASCU though to be honest. Seems more her style.
True. Though I can see her do TFV just to do Ina a favour.

>> No.7461638

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHKKXDpvVhk

Stream posted, but doesn't start for ~3 hours.

>> No.7461642

>>7450271
Outside of more CofD stuff, because I think they'd have a blast with GtS, VtR, and CtL, I think they'd do best with something mid to low crunch, and narrative heavy. So maybe something like Legend of the 5 Rings 5e, it uses custom dice but you can do that super easy in r20 and 4 symbols is pretty easy to grok for new players, and the themes and setting would be in their wheel house. Although it would rely on them reading a book, but the character creation system is really cool for getting people into the mindset of the game so that could make a great stream. A Storypath game like Scion 2e might be a good idea, it's similar to CofD mechanically and is urban fantasy still. If they want to keep the horror vibes going games like CoC, Symbaroum, or potentially Shadow of the Demon Lord depending on their tastes would be great. Or, even if it is a bit of a pipedream, I think they could do a great game of Bluebeard's Bride.

>>7459176
>Spoiler
It disappointed everyone, anon. It's a shame so much effort goes into games for that engine. I thought a second edition could probably fix it, but the revised edition didn't give me much hope for that. Although I guess you could sort of say that Invisible Sun is a 2e of that system, and that game sure is something. I don't know if it's good, but it's very interesting and full of great ideas.

>>7461507
I don't understand the reference you're making there, anon. Sorry. What does TFV have to Ina? Is it just the tech stuff?

>> No.7461652

>>7461638
That is way earlier than last time, like at least 90 minutes earlier if I remember correctly. Did someone move timezones or was there something delaying it that I forgot?

>> No.7461669

>>7461642
They'd all like Exalted.

>> No.7461675

>>7461652
It was supposed to happen every other Tuesday, I think they had to reschedule last session

>> No.7461684

>>7461669
Probably, but that would mean they'd all have to learn it. I can't see that happening, outside of maybe Essence if that ends up good.

>> No.7461703
File: 1.52 MB, 1274x727, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>4.30 pm
What happened?

>> No.7461710

>>7461652
Calli's schedule says 5 PM GMT-4, but the timer on YouTube says 5:30 PM. Something's off somewhere.

>> No.7461734

>>7461703
>everyone else angry
>ame: WATOTO
what did ame do?

>> No.7461749

>>7461642
>I don't understand the reference you're making there, anon. Sorry. What does TFV have to Ina? Is it just the tech stuff?
Exactly that.
>>7461675
No I mean the starting time. Last time IIRC it happened like 4-5 hours from now.

>> No.7461754

>>7461710
>>7461703
Kiara just said during the SC reading of her Gartic Phone stream that she got a note that it's starting half an hour later today.

>> No.7461759

1130pm nooo it's too late

>> No.7461771

>>7461652
It's actuall 30 minutes later than last time.
However last session was on Wednesday/Thursday

>> No.7461773

>>7461684
Holden is coming out with Exalted vs Chronicles of Darkness soon actually...
>>7461642
I don't think they'd like Geist/Changeling since they're pretty specific in their themes. I know plenty of people who just bounce off them really hard. They'd definitely like Vampire.

>> No.7461775

>>7461703
>that Calli smirk
Hoooooooooooooo.
Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
>>7461759
Eurobros... we got too cocky...

>> No.7461993

>>7461642
>It disappointed everyone, anon.
I just don't understand how much you have to have gotten high on your own supply to... literally just make FR (and it's very specifically FR) D&D. Then again, he IS the guy responsible for successfully mindbreaking every single fan of the game into believing they deserve to be shat on if they make the concept they like rather than something supported by a trillion rules exploits splats and author-dictated rulings so I guess it figures his vision would be fundamentally unpleasant and mediocret.
Like legit he has gone on record saying he wanted to make a game that modeled Trading Card Game mechanics, which by necessity means that at least 10% of all options have to be shit by design but don't tell you that.
> It's a shame so much effort goes into games for that engine.
I hate it so much.
>Scion 2e
Not a bad idea. The lore is incredibly shit and gets worse the more you read it but overall it's a decent lil' thing.
>SotDL
Why?
>Symbaroum
Decent idea but it's way dense. Like, "having to expect to have players take time out of their busy day to read up on it" dense.
>5 Rings
Best suggestion.
>>7461669
>Exalted
That's literally a joke for how horrible an idea it would be. The premise is pretty great but chargen and playing is so fiddly it should honestly be handled by a computer.
3rd edition is a marked improvement over the previous editions but it's still pain.
If I were to run it I'd only have people who GM'd before at the table.
What do you MEAN I'm spoiled for choice?
OK maybe a little. Having 15+ people to choose from is a major advantage of playing online and slowly grooming them for GM responsibilities.

>> No.7462050

>>7461775
It always sucks to be both euro and eop. Welp, gonna suck it up, I have no life anyway.

>> No.7462055
File: 269 KB, 1698x1170, Yuul19.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7461445
>letting Ina use the taser
I must've not heard that. Would've been a great alternative, had Watoto's search not been the immense success that it was. To counter it though, Yuul was taking the majority of the actions throughout that scene, having to roll successful drives to keep them ahead of danger. You can only do so many actions in a set amount of time, maybe that was a factor.

>> No.7462110
File: 218 KB, 480x360, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ina's 'taser'.

>> No.7462180
File: 576 KB, 2048x1447, 1423628301535.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7462050
I'm gonna guess bong. Does the UK education system not offer language courses?

>> No.7462199

>>7461773
>Holden is coming out with Exalted vs Chronicles of Darkness soon actually...
I'd heard. I've got no real opinion on it though. I've never read ExvWoD, and didn't really love Ex3e. Might be cool all the same though.

>I don't think they'd like Geist/Changeling since they're pretty specific in their themes. I know plenty of people who just bounce off them really hard. They'd definitely like Vampire.
Calli loves Geist, and I can't really see why the other girls wouldn't either. It's a pretty up beat game, they get to have a weird ghost friend, and it's still fairly grounded to what they'll have played in HtV. As for Changeling, I can't see why the themes would be a problem. Calli has already show she doesn't mind things getting a little dark, and outside of that there is a lot of wonder and nonsense to be a part of in CtL. Neither game is a misery simulator.

>>7462055
Timestamped for you like 10 seconds before she says it.
https://youtu.be/2970h417AzI?t=11201
>I can use my taser to start the fire

>> No.7462238

>>7462199
>Calli loves Geist, and I can't really see why the other girls wouldn't either.
Didn't she also mention it would be a rules nightmare for the other girls?

>> No.7462250
File: 15 KB, 273x272, spurdo duduru~.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7462180
Not British, just lazy.

>> No.7462272

>>7458389
>to help funnel the, as it were, 'right' people into the hobby.
Anon out here thinking vtuber fans are some sort of enlightened gathering. I'm not even talking about the sort of slime who hangs out here, either.

>> No.7462291

>>7462238
Probably, but that was in reference to 1e which is a big ol' mess. 2e, which is what they're already familiar with, is way easier to learn. They'd only need to learn the template specific stuff too. It would have been too much for them to begin with, but they'll know the core systems after this chronicle and then it's just a matter of learning a couple of extra mechanics.

>> No.7462321

>>7461759
seeing how I have already fucked up my sleeping schedule to sleep from 5 am to 2 pm, I don't care anymore

>> No.7462338

>>7462199
CtL is DEFINITELY a misery simulator until you have to sit through like 50 college essays about why it's actually really hopeful. The books don't lend themselves well to the themes and the aesthetic is very specific. Hunter is perfect for the girls since they have so much freedom.

>> No.7462359

>>7462338
I mean I don't know why you replied if you're going to be pointlessly hyperbolic. Just scream into the void, it'll do about as much good.

>> No.7462435

>>7462359
I don't know why you're getting so mad about be disagreeing with you? If you want to menstruate, do it away from your computer chair.

>> No.7462482

>>7461993
>>Scion 2e
I never really minded the lore. It's a bit silly but it largely makes for a fun game, and that's sort of the important bit.
>>SotDL
It's a really great game, and it's built for short campaings. It's not super crunchy, but still has a lot of options, and would work well for a more standard D&D-esque experience if they wanted that sort of thing. Very easy to homebrew the shit out of, and the core resolution stuff is snappy as hell.
>>Symbaroum
Nah, you need to know very little going it. All the dice rules are pretty simple, and chargen is pretty quick. The lore is a big selling point but it's easy enough to get the basic gist of things in game. We all know Calli isn't going to be running a serious lore based game in any system she picks.
>>5 Rings
Probably, the bigger hurdle there is if any of them would care to learn a system that's pretty different to what they are now used to, and requires an amount of actual reading. Although L5R is way more dense mechanically and lore-wise than Symbaroum, so I don't know why it's an issue there but not here.

>>7462435
Nobody is mad anon. If you think that's a show of anger just go take a walk or something. You're not working anybody up, I just don't want to have a conversation if you're gonna be willfully unreasonable. All it's gonna do is bore me and make you think you're making people mad. Both seem pointless, yeah?

>> No.7462574

>>7462435
He's high on his own farts, anon. Don't bother engaging him.

>> No.7462608

I saw someone in one of those threads saying that Irys, Reine and someone else, I think Ollie or Haachama commented on being interested in the TTRPG, but I haven't been able to find anything like that. Does anyone know whether they or anyone outside of holomyth really commented on the TTRPG? Would like to see that.

>> No.7462914

>>7462291
>they'll know the core systems
Eh they really won't. I don’t think any of them has so much as read a single book so far and I doubt they ever will. Basic stuff like willpower, merits, stats, wounds they don't seem to understand very well. If they were my players I would have an aneurysm but they seem to be having fun while having basically no understanding of the game other than roll big dice good.

>> No.7462937

>>7462272
>Anon out here thinking vtuber fans are some sort of enlightened gathering. I'm not even talking about the sort of slime who hangs out here, either.
Not at all. I just know what normie-adjacent TTRPG groups are like. Shit's an irony-infested quippy mess of ASoIaF secondaries who cannot get into keyfabe to save their miserable hides and are either utter prudes or try to be cute about their utterly despicable fetishes while professing complete innocence.
Vtuber fans have a trillion and one issues, but they don't feel guilty about enjoying themselves, usually draw from a wide pool of sources for their entertainment and are not as likely to be into being swallowed and digested by monsters made of raw sewage.
>>7462482
>I never really minded the lore. It's a bit silly but it largely makes for a fun game, and that's sort of the important bit.
That's fair enough I guess.
> It's a really great game, and it's built for short campaings
Point, kek.
One way or another.
> . Although L5R is way more dense mechanically and lore-wise than Symbaroum, so I don't know why it's an issue there but not here.
Probably a mix of my own biases and the fact that with L5R you just need to shout SAMURAI AND NINJAS! and everyone knows what's going on.
Whereas Symbaroum is something that takes time to even pitch in my personal experience.

>> No.7463030

>>7462608
Wg, just hearsay from their fans.

>> No.7463055
File: 421 KB, 720x576, 8ad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7461638
the angry faces are funny really.

>> No.7463100

>>7462608
Haachama doesn't have the English for it I think. Kiara's a little stressed out and her English is miles beyond Haachama's. Performing improv in front of thousands in a language I'm not fluent in sounds like a literal nightmare. Ollie/Irys/Reine seem much more realistic.

>> No.7463127

>>7462914
Eh, I'm not sure you're giving them enough credit to be honest. I think they more or less know what the stats and skills mean, and the rest is more on Calli than them. I think they'll have it all down by the campaigns end though, which is more what I meant.

>>7462937
>That's fair enough I guess.
As we're just killing time to the session, what are your issues with the lore?
>Probably a mix of my own biases and the fact that with L5R you just need to shout SAMURAI AND NINJAS! and everyone knows what's going on.
Yeah but you've also got clans, and to a lesser extent families, to worry about. You need to explain Rings, need to go over bushido to some level, and then explain the dice.
>Whereas Symbaroum is something that takes time to even pitch in my personal experience.
It's a dark fantasy game about a big evil adventure forest, full of elves and weirdos, that was home to an ancient civilization who likely left behind a lot of treasure. It's D&D if the dungeons were all in a massive country sized forest and you needed a license to go adventuring. It's pretty JRPG now I say it like that, which I'm assuming is a thing they've all got experience with.

>> No.7463497

>>7463100
Haachama could cameo as a voice guest for some NPCs:
>team orders pizza when they get back from the first mission
>delivery girl is Haachama
>pizzas are all peppeloni, but the peppeloni has been picked off and thrown away
>delivery girl asks to see the party's feet

>> No.7463555

About L5R, sure that you can explain it with a quick elevator pitch of "it's like what you think a Kurosawa movie is like, but with magic" or "it's like Sengoku Musou/Basara where a sword hit actualy kills you", but when you get to the whole character creation part, where a PC's Clan and Family determines their role in the party and in the setting, it can take a while and these girls are running a tight schedule.
Could work in an one-shot though, give them pre-made characters from the same Clan and run whatever.

>> No.7463559

>>7463497
Pepeloni joke is like beating a dead horse at this point, but nevertheless I'd be ecstatic if I saw Haachama in TTRPG.

>> No.7464227

>>7462608
Don't think I've heard it. I see Fubuki did a TTRPG think some 4 months ago but I'm not she's followed up on that recently.

>> No.7464356

>>7463127
>As we're just killing time to the session, what are your issues with the lore?
Primarily the suffocating levels of WoD lore conventions crammed up all the way up its asshole so far it comes out the other end.
Masquarade shit where it makes no sense, waffling about the power and influence of the gods, weird obsession with making a next to carbon copy of our world while also making every single religion 100% true, that sort of thing.

I'm someone who enjoys both sandboxes and heavily streamlined and baked-in lore, but Scion cannot decide between the two and doesn't properly balance them out either.
That's my, as the young ones say these days, 'hot take' about it, anyway.
> Yeah but you've also got clans, and to a lesser extent families, to worry about. You need to explain Rings, need to go over bushido to some level, and then explain the dice.
True enough.
Fuck I need to stock up on snacks for the game now that I think about it.
That or cook real food.
I'm not enough of a vtuber myself to get away with this level of irresponsibility.
Let's hope I get back by game start.

>> No.7464374
File: 3.77 MB, 800x450, Ij_J1o8TBw2O2ktRcTWpUEcDr5ck1nNUrTiLqFKgl6A.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can a first-timer get a rundown of whats happened so far?

I missed a few streams, but know the characters pretty well, just feel like I've missed the plot and what the characters are doing.

>> No.7464533

>>7464374
>but know the characters pretty well,
No you don't. Reps. Now.

>> No.7464670
File: 730 KB, 1280x720, 1457489141279.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7461638
>3h of WoD right into Selen Apex

This is a good day.

>> No.7464677

>>7464374
Tiara consented to accepting Watoto's worm and even blew on it.

>> No.7464803

Is there a quick rundown of the first session? I had to miss half of it due to family drama

>> No.7464808

So when Mori forces Watoto to do something because of the Wyrm, do you think she will message Ame privately, or say it out loud?

>> No.7464825

>>7464533
Tiara
>basically Kiara self-insert, but bitch levels are now to 100. Tsundere beneath the layer of bitch.
Scout
>cowboy accent, basically chill salt-of-the-earth kinda gal. Like Bruce Willis from Armageddon. cant handle Tiaras superficialness, or any convoluted nerdy stuff.
Watoto
>absolute sperg roleplaying by Ame. quite literally the exact description of who they are. gremlin smelly potion barterer. likes animals, hates the government. probably a cross between Shrek, Alex Jones, and Ron Swanson
Yuul.B.Alright
>nervous overworked nerdy scientists that can drive and heal, typical nerd. honestly, didnt watch stream tho I heard inas roleplay was good.

there. tell me the story now.

>> No.7464837

>>7464808
There won't likely be much forcing involved, it'll be a proposition. Refusal will be met with consequences.

>> No.7464862

>>7464825
You forgot Mori's self insert.

>> No.7464864

>>7464825
>but bitch levels are now to 100

She acted realistically for someone forced to work with a bunch of weirdos.

>> No.7464920

>>7464808
Def say it out loud or message the girls in text.
She's someone that wants people to have a good time and I think she's picked up on the fact that some of her players might paranoia a bit harder than necessary if it just suddenly happens.
Even with very seasoned players it's a massive gamble.

>> No.7464948

Gura x Scout fanart when?

>> No.7464985

>>7464803
>Meet Boss
>Meet each other
>Form cell, with some (Tiara) being less than enthusiastic about this whole "hunt monsters with people you don't know" business
>Take "contract" to meet some vampires at a dinner party, where they will give the party the real contract.
>Take Company Car until it break down
>Try to stay in some motel
>It sucks
>Someone steals their car, can't have shit in Mythdon
>Chase after the car on foot
>Assault homeless man so all his possesions, including his shopping cart
>Ride shopping cart to junkyard, being hunted by a fae(probably)
>Accidentally enter the Hedge
And now you're caught up

>> No.7465014
File: 886 KB, 1361x1069, 1600104437532.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7464374
>>7464803
well there's only been one full member stream, others were just "tutorials" with a single character each.
>know the characters well
then I'm guessing you've watched those?
As for that one full member session - they all arrived at the bar, where each of their tutorials ended up. It turned out to be the headquarters/base of a hunter cell. They all got recruited, met the NPCs there (pic rel, as drawn by Calli) and got their own rooms. They were offered two jobs, one involving infiltrating a ball/party where Malkavians are involved, and the other one was something with some corporation and werewolves I think, I don't remember, but they picked up the first one. Then they set out to meet the informant who was supposed to explain the details. On the way there, the van they used almost broke down, as it was an old piece of shit. They decided to stop at a motel for the night, and call someone to fix it in the morning. During the evening however the van got stolen. Kiara sent her birb to find it, and they tracked it to a junkyard not far from there. They went to the junkyard, where they were ambushed by some gunner with dogs (apparently he was a fae?). They got the van and tried to escape, but the junkyard itself turned out to be supernatural, and morphed into the hedge, a wild labirynth of plants and bushes. The session ended with Watoto managing to burn part of the bushes and finding a relatively safe place.

That's the rough overview of what happened.

>> No.7465039

>>7464985
You forgot about the taser, XP potions, grandmother, and cockroaches.

>> No.7465049

>>7464803
Group assembles, tries to improve their arsenal, decide to go crash a Malk ball, van breaks down on the way, gets stolen at the motel they stay at, follow the trail and go to a scrapyard, get into a fight with the Arcadian Huntsman and find a safe zone in the Hedge.

>> No.7465054
File: 2.57 MB, 1080x1235, 1612330590895.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright anons, predictions?
Will Amelia and Kiara start ERP'ing and disgust Ina and Gura?

>> No.7465065

>>7464825
>basically Kiara self-insert
I don't get it?
She's basically the exact opposite of Kiara

>> No.7465072

>>7465054
Why is her neck so long?

>> No.7465073

>>7465054
It will start out scuff.

>> No.7465095

>>7465072
all holos have absurdly long neck, but you don't generally pay attention to it
now you will start seeing

>> No.7465133

>>7465054
I hope Mori finally gives them a real non scripted fight with stakes.

>> No.7465143

>>7464985

Thanks. i was wonder what the shopping cart thing was all about and ill watch the VOD now that I have time

>> No.7465147

>>7464864
She gets along best with Watoto though.

>> No.7465172

>>7465065
>>7464825
Yeah were do people get this? Kiara wouldn't passively aggressively record Vic goofing off she would get directly in his face. Kiara is many things but quiet and reserved aren't really good descriptors for her.

>> No.7465175

>>7464862
thats Vic right?
>moris frat guy waifu. young and dumb, comic relief at how irresponsibly they are. truckloads of bravado, but almost always an oaf in execution. comes off as incredibly pathetic, but endearing.

i got a hardon when Tiara dug her nails in his arm and he enjoyed it. such a boy-girl moment.
didnt watch any interaction after that. last thing I remember they escaped some vampire hideout, tiara got her bird back.GS2AX

>> No.7465179

>>7465039
I also forgot to mention that they left the literal homeless man that they robbed tied up in the woods all alone

>> No.7465220

>>7465175
No, Chad.

>> No.7465322

>>7465147
After raping him.

>> No.7465583
File: 310 KB, 2252x1468, 1601841829764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7465175
She's the Chad

>> No.7465663

>>7464825
They meet at the bar, first to arrive is scout and has to go to the WC and fails enter the bar until dr.Nice ask to go inside the bar like a normal human bean. then Watoto, Yuul and Vic arrives, dr.Nice heals all of Yuul's lethal, they meet Mama-M (I think she was called) the owner, and everyone get to know each other.
Then they take on a mission to go to a malk ball dance (don't remember why, probably get more info when they meet the fixer). Down the road they do some shenanigans with ice creams, more bathroom problems, cars break down and then they stay in a shitty motel.
Scout tears apart the mirror in the bathroom only to find 50 flying roaches (that's as many as five tens, and that's terrible). Scout and Yuul go to the other room only to find Tiara blowing on Watoto's scratches (he loved it), they leave and then they can't find the ban.
Watoto ask a hobo to give his car, he doesn't so Scout just tackle the old man and then hog tie the shit out of him and steal his cart. Watoto and Scout rides the cart while Yuul "drives", Tiara just run fast. Reach the Junkyard where Uhu finds the car, some dude is sniping at them while the junkyard distort around them. End up in the Hedge [Stickerbush Symphony intensifies] and Watoto by sheer power of will his lighter remove the thorns out of the way (or maybe the wyrm willed it?).
End of the session.

>> No.7465695
File: 186 KB, 1080x475, Screenshot_20210803-225915_YouTube.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And here i was getting excited.
I ain't watching it on chimpken channel

>> No.7465787
File: 111 KB, 236x224, 1612797685668.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7465663
thanks anon, very cash money of you.

>> No.7465791

I'm here and excited

>> No.7465848

/tg/ thread already made for those of you who want to be there.
>>>/tg/80650527

>> No.7466060

>>7462574
I really hate that obnoxious faggot because he keeps posting sensitive links in this thread and getting shit taken down. Really hope he'd fuck off and quite crying about how epic it would be if the girls played his gay virgin toolbox game.

>> No.7466139

I am also excited.

>> No.7466496

>>7466060
But they're already playing the game I want. You're the only one complaining about it.

>> No.7466724

I predict that when the gang finally gets to the Malkavian ball they're going to get sniffed out very early on and they're going to have to get their information by force.

>> No.7466792

>>7462338
>CtL is DEFINITELY a misery simulator until you have to sit through like 50 college essays about why it's actually really hopeful.
Or you just read the intro and stop being a colossal faggot?
>In Changeling, you’ll play someone who’s had their whole life taken away, and who won’t rest until they have it back — or make a better one. You’ll face fears and uncover secrets, slay dragons, and bargain with goblins. You’ll walk the roads between dreams and penetrate the maze that lies behind every mirror. You’ll see the truth behind all things, and you will make it your own.

>> No.7466816
File: 1.82 MB, 1280x720, Vanitas lolivamp bite.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7466724
And then they die to one vampire.

>> No.7466831

>>7466496
You keep complaining though anon, and you keep posting sensitive material outside of sharethreads because you're a colossal retard. Fuck off from here, no one wants you.

>> No.7466876

Man, Kiara's intro music is a lot more relaxing than I remember it being.

>> No.7466879

>>7466816
knowing luck and mori the malkevian in questioning will get wyrm related visions and sperg out completely

>> No.7466942

>>7466876
it's their generic ttrpg intermission song, dont remember if mori made the list available to everyone

>> No.7467029
File: 145 KB, 341x294, 1625561184453.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Fucks Pentex
>Fucks Faes
>Fucks Tiara
WYRMTOTO LOVE

>> No.7467057

>>7466831
Where have I complained about them though? You just seem very salty. And while, yes, I did post some links I shouldn't have I wasn't the only one doing it, and my own trove links have been posted like that for years with no repercussions. I figured a few times wouldn't hurt, because it never has in the past. My bad though. You could just lighten up and start enjoying the conversation along with me, instead of being pointlessly miserable all the time. I'm not going anywhere, but I would like you to enjoy the threads as much as me even if you don't like me.

>> No.7467082

>>7467029
Is Watoto just Small Ame in a hat?

>> No.7467091

Alright here we go!

>> No.7467106
File: 122 KB, 291x757, 1613939771574.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

what did she mean by this?

>> No.7467147

>>7467106
just precautionary measure

>> No.7467171

>ame muted

>> No.7467190

>>7467106
e

>> No.7467212

>>7467029
>Amelia Wadson :DDD

>> No.7467223

>>7467106
She was trying to clear their private conversation off the screen. They were talking about how they all just got married, to me.

>> No.7467226
File: 1.12 MB, 2451x3500, Ravel_with_wings.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It would be kinda funny if they made a campaign where each of them is a monster related to their character.

>> No.7467250

>Myth shake and bakers

>> No.7467253

>>7467106
Pushing the roll20 join link up, just so it's not accidentally revealed.

>> No.7467295

>It's a recap episode

>> No.7467298

>>7466816
Why are you spamming this webm everywhere?

>> No.7467300

Hot damn how is everyone so well rested this time?
Even Ina sounds super high energy.
What the fuck.
Not that I hate it but this slapped me hard.

>> No.7467305

>Gura's autism is about to ruin the entire campaign

>> No.7467328

>>7467295
>>It's a recap episode
All good chronicles start with "Last time on..."

>> No.7467348

>>7467253
It autoblocks out the link. You have to mouse over it to see it. Plus there's a way to clear the current chat log without needing to spam e's

>> No.7467386

>>7467212
>WYRMDODO :DDDDDD

>> No.7467389

>>7467253
>Pushing the roll20 join link up, just so it's not accidentally revealed.
Wait what, since when does R20 show the invite link between rejoins?
It's been a long time since I used it.

>> No.7467474

>>7467348
Mori's a boomer, pureas undasawnd

>> No.7467477

>>7465322
>Gives you the big blow

>> No.7467493

>>7467348
But that requires going into campaign settings and that's not easy for out technically inclined reaper

>> No.7467506

>>7467389
Pretty sure you get the link every time you join. So it's easy to invite people. But it blacks it out unless you hover over it.

>> No.7467642

>>7467506
>>7467348
Yerah that's what I thougth.
Calli please.

>> No.7467662

Huntsman confirmed

>> No.7467723

You guys are in the heddheheheeh grassy place.

>> No.7467765

>>7467662
Well, we knew he was a hunter of some sort already. He did make a proclamation about hunting them. We don't know if it's the Arcadian Huntsman, or just the boring kind comparatively.

>> No.7467790
File: 398 KB, 1920x1080, [SubsPlease] Shadows House - 09 (1080p) [8D455B3B].mkv_snapshot_14.32.829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hedge episode could be so good.

>> No.7467808

GURA NOBODY HAS ALTHEICS

>> No.7467870

Perceptions rolls here we go

>> No.7467877

>>7467808
Tiara has 2 dots, which is passable

>> No.7467904

Anyone got their sheets? Ty in advance <3

>> No.7467928

>>7467904
Scroll up

>> No.7467935

>>7467057
EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD

Plus, your retard ass should know better.

>> No.7467941

>>7467904
read the thread

>> No.7467942

ME ME ME

>> No.7467998

>>7467928
>>7467941
sry, I was lazy

>> No.7468009

>>7467935
You'll have to either show me where it is, or stop your endless bitching.

>> No.7468111

>Splitting up in the FUCKING HEDGE
TKP inc

>> No.7468131

>Splitting up
Oh shit

>> No.7468161

Deaths incoming.

>> No.7468206

>>7468111
>>7468131
Just what could go wrong, other than everything?

>> No.7468227

What could go wrong

>> No.7468234

>>7468161
Yeah, they're fucked.

>> No.7468267

>>7468131
You know Mori is dying inside because they actually split the party in the magic murder plant maze.

>> No.7468289

>>7468206
What /couldn't/ go wrong would be a better question.

>> No.7468318

>>7468206
watoto can always bullshit the gm with wyrm-related shenanigans but that could turn into it's own horror story

>> No.7468324

>>7441696
fuck, I'm an hour late what did I miss?

>> No.7468340

1d2 is a coinflip, for those unfamiliar

>> No.7468348

>>7468267
Nah. People getting split in dungeons is standard fare. Based on what she's said in the past she probably has both routes planned out.

>> No.7468373

>>7468324
stream barely started, you didn't miss much
they just split the party in the fucking hedge

>> No.7468376

>>7468289
Their plan to split up maybe?

>> No.7468393

Nice long and tall
Why thank you gura

>> No.7468419

>>7468324
30 minutes actually
Not too much, recap, they've just split up in 2 groups: Tiara/Watoto and Scout/Yuul

>> No.7468427

>>7468348
>inb4 she modded tomb of horrors for the sake of the story

>> No.7468459

>>7468324
>fuck, I'm an hour late what did I miss?
They were 15 minutes late then did about 10 - 15 minutes recap. You're really not that late.
They just decided to split up.

>> No.7468460

>that lucky roll
i wonder if it even matters

>> No.7468461

For those of you who've never played TTRPGs, "Don't split the party" is a common saying.

Splitting the party means that the GM needs to do twice as much work and only half the players can be active at any time. Also, it obviously means you're weaker and more vulnerable.

>> No.7468462

Scout bouta chop her way outta this maze

>> No.7468465
File: 873 KB, 1000x1414, 1fd6e4e28e32b02085b7f26512b2e319.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>acting like idiots
>in the Hedge

So this is how this campaign ends.

>> No.7468488

>>7468318
It's not like they actually have any powers.

>> No.7468508

>>7468459
Literally this. They spent more time discussing shake and bake chicken than playing so far.

>> No.7468521

The Hedge is literally sentient to a degree. So good job Scout

>> No.7468530

>>7468348
The Hedge is not a dungeon. The Hedge is a Lovecraftian multi-dimensional ever-changing maze. They're fucked.

>> No.7468541

>>7468461
I didn't think this from GM's perspective, but anyone who has watched any horror movie ever takes this for granted.

>> No.7468542

>>7468348
>Nah. People getting split in dungeons is standard fare
It's standard Stop Being Rude To Your GM And Co-players And Making The Encounter Worse-fare.
I don't blame them but making it out as normal or desirable is pretty disingenuous/ignorant.

>> No.7468550

>>7468488
technically the bane is bonded to them as they're a fomori in making so with some thinking she could bullshit it out

>> No.7468556

Oh Mori is fucking pissed now

>> No.7468599

welp, i'm half an hour late, i hope nothing actually happened, but knowing this thing it probably didn't yet

>> No.7468600

>>7468550
Fomori gain powers through mutations, which they don't seem to have yet. They certainly could mutate but so far it's just a fancy signature.

>> No.7468608

They are actually dead.

>> No.7468621

>>7468373
>Splitting up in fey country
Jesus, I don't even play WoD and I know that's a shit plan. Then again, given how Fairy Realms work, they could just get split up anyway because of Sidhe bullshit and we lucky they didn't spontaneously turn into shrubs.

>> No.7468627

Lol no one player along with Kiara's shitty bit

>> No.7468653

Am I the only one feeling sorry for Mori because Gura and Kiara are keeping interrupting her?

Feels bad being a chumbud right now.

>> No.7468661

>>7468599
Nah, they talked about chicken and then split the party. They have walkie talkies though. Although they shouldn't really work the same in the Hedge.

>> No.7468681

>>7468653
I doubt she minds since it means they're really invested

>> No.7468683

>>7468653
they're having fun, isn't that the point?

>> No.7468700

>>7468653
She's Gm'd before. This is par for the course

>> No.7468713

>>7468653
Discord always has some annoying latency, but yeah interrupting the DM is a nono

>> No.7468714

>>7468599
>welp, i'm half an hour late, i hope nothing actually happened, but knowing this thing it probably didn't yet
Not much of anything.
>>7468508
Gura is a reference machine but I think she smelled where the wind was blowing and cut it short when it was starting to wear thin.
Probably wishes she hadn't started it.

>> No.7468722

>>7468653
Being GM is like being a teacher, and each session is educating your players in savoir-vivre

>> No.7468725

>>7468653
Kinda, only because Mori just got off a plan and you can tell gura face fucked a monster before this stream.

>> No.7468728

Calli wondering how hard she should punish Gura for pulling a Saruman

>> No.7468734

>>7468653
She loves when they participate a lot so I'm sure she doesn't mind

>> No.7468749

> it's a "Kiara can't cope with not being the focus for more than 30 seconds" moment ...

>> No.7468801
File: 53 KB, 821x545, 1554395684331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7468653
I'm feeling sorry for Mori because she's thinking right now if she should kill all of them like it should be or allow them to act like idiots without repercussions.

>> No.7468813

>>7468653
They seem excited, I’m sure they’ll get back in the groove and I’m sure Mori understands

>> No.7468818

FUCKING SMOOTH

>> No.7468819

>>7468653
>Am I the only one feeling sorry for Mori because Gura and Kiara are keeping interrupting her?
That's a technological issue as much as a character one. Trust me this happens constantly in voice games and arguably even more in video call games because people make the mistaken assumption that body language and expressions read at all.

>> No.7468827

WATOTO PIMP

>> No.7468834

And that is the sound of 1000+ ships launching

>> No.7468854

Watoto fucks.

>> No.7468865

"Watoto violate the fey flora."

>> No.7468899
File: 34 KB, 1053x173, Ame Rrat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7468918

>>7468725
I'm a monster

>> No.7468944

>>7468801
should've said the walkie talkies didn't work. That might've stopped them.

>> No.7468986
File: 16 KB, 300x349, Bq2Ni0MCEAAJWZ_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>scout doing her best to ruin everything for everyone at every turn

Calli should just let her suffer the consequences of her actions so she starts using her noggin.

>> No.7468992

>>7468944
She hinted it. "Of course you hear each others so close" or something.

>> No.7469105

Yuul B. Woke

>> No.7469136

Tree-pose to establish dominance.

>> No.7469148

Scout is fucking dead

>> No.7469221

>>7469148
Scout is fucking alive

>> No.7469263

wasn't Scout supposed to roll only 1 dice?

>> No.7469338

Did they increase their athletic with their experience? What did they do with their stats?

>> No.7469370

Gura constantly looking for reasons to take off her pants

>> No.7469391

>Not just using her hands to pull her

>> No.7469402

TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS

>> No.7469411

>>7469338
>Did they increase their athletic with their experience?
I don't think they got any experience yet, right?

>> No.7469412

>>7469338
no exp yet

>> No.7469420

>>7469338
They didn't

>> No.7469438

>>7469338
Nah Gura cheated.

>> No.7469450

>>7469370
it worked the last time when they were in a bind

>> No.7469451

WHY IS SHE USING THE FUCKING PANTS JUST PULL HER

>> No.7469473

>>7469411
Didn't the lady give a them a freebie drink with 1.5 exp last stream?

>> No.7469481

UUOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

>> No.7469488

>Oops teehee my pants got lost again
Why is Scout such an exhibitionist

>> No.7469499

>>7469411
>>7469412
They got XP from the potions, didn't spend it on anything though

>> No.7469506

>>7469451
she's retarded duh

>> No.7469537

Imagine if Scout failed and her pants were rendered unwearable, wouldn't that be funny haha

>> No.7469538

Are we not doing phrasing anymore?

>> No.7469550

>>7469488
because she's immune #mythrape if she's willing

>> No.7469555

>>7469221
Scout is fucking me

>> No.7469605

>>7469338
>>7469411
They got XP and were supposed to spend it off stream. Not sure if they did

>> No.7469610

>>7469488
>Why is Scout such an exhibitionist
She lives in the middle of nowhere in a place whose average age is 60+, she has to drive for like three hours to get someone whose dick works.

>> No.7469616

>>7469488
BAN PANTS!

>> No.7469657

>>7469488
>Whoops my underpants got torn off by the thorns oh no
>Uhh Gura that didnt happen
>And now I've wall over and pushed Yuul into the thorns! Her pants have come off too!
>Gura
>It's cold here Yuul we need to huddle together for warmth
Really Gura? Jesus Christ.

>> No.7469734
File: 225 KB, 750x1091, 91v5vcyhgq531.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469657
Business as usual

>> No.7469794

Uhu...

>> No.7469814

>>7469734
actually really hate people who do this. it's disgusting.

>> No.7469821

Anyone else get a feeling that Mori applies the rules more, and handholds less for Kiara than the rest?
Not a drama rrat or anything, I just wonder if Kiara went "I've played before, don't fucking kiddy glove me" or smth like that.

>> No.7469835

>>7469657
She is obviously trying to recreate the same kind of situation like Watoto and Tiara from last session...but more forced than before.

>> No.7469883

>>7469821
No. She explicitly did assisted actions wrong for her. It's your imagination.

>> No.7469889

>>7469835
Hmm, seems like a weak rrat

>> No.7469893

I kneel Mori...

>> No.7469899

>You see a sniper at optimal range
>I PULL OUT MY PISTOL
Desk, apply directly to the forehead

>> No.7469958

>>7469899
Chill, they don't know shit about guns

>> No.7469965
File: 16 KB, 304x89, 1627308500493.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fuck sake, WatoTiara is actually a thing?

>> No.7469986

>>7469899
There is no optimal range to face death

>> No.7469993

She's finally using her gun

>> No.7469997

I can't believe Tiara is fucking dead

>> No.7470000

Well Watoto gets to loot Tiara's corpse at least.

>> No.7470025

>>7469835
Nah I feel like she thought the hole was longer than it was and don’t want to go back in instead of just grabbing Yuul with her hands

>> No.7470033

I can't believe Kiara is fucking dead

>> No.7470082

>>7470000
Watoto going to enjoy that free owl meat

>> No.7470086

Plot armored LMAO. She won't like chimkin get wasted on her own stream halfway through.

>> No.7470104
File: 149 KB, 1920x1080, f36992cb683f12f5ba33.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They are all going to die.

>> No.7470111
File: 194 KB, 1341x957, 1624288832926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7469734

>> No.7470113

>would have killed her
>uh... actually it's just 3 bashing

>> No.7470172
File: 31 KB, 342x380, huutista3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470111
Fuck you

>> No.7470189

NON LETHAL BULLETS REALLY MORI

>> No.7470198

Teammates, is Ame dying or something? She sounded half dead at the start of stream, and she's pretty quiet.

>> No.7470200

>>7470113
It's okay they are acting so stupid they will fuck up anyways.

>> No.7470205

They all really just forgot about Willpower again huh.

>> No.7470207

Tutorial - extended edition

>> No.7470269

oh my god they're all going to die and we're barely an hour in

>> No.7470282

>>7470198
She's probably playing with her phone or watching something else.

>> No.7470288

>Tiara will never give you 2 bashing damage from sitting on your face

>> No.7470302

>>7470207
Tutorial - campaign-long edition

>> No.7470305

>>7470189
You can't dragged into Arcadia if you're dead

>> No.7470313

Lewd nose on anus

>> No.7470339

>girl falls on boy anime moment

>> No.7470344

>>7470269
Not gonna happen. It's gonna be fun to see how Mori does quadruple leaps and twists to make things non-lethal.

>> No.7470349

COCAINE

>> No.7470350

>>7470189
normal gm would've just kill them already
>it's fine as long as they have fun
half of them normally would've been dead in tutorial, they just don't learn

>> No.7470410

>>7470344
the sniper trying to kill them is using NON LETHAL BULLETS

>> No.7470418

>>7470344
I'm ready for the HoloGM olymics.

>> No.7470448

>>7470350
That's not a normal GM at all. This isn't DnD.

>> No.7470501

>>7470198
It looks like she's eating something.

>> No.7470517

>>7470350
A terrible GM would have done that.

>> No.7470519

>>7470350
To be fair, she is actually starting to punish them for being dumb. I understand not outright ganking them all because that would be bad content, cut the campaign short, and have effectively made all of her planning for it pointless.

>> No.7470531

>>7470410
My idea is that sniper is toying with them and it want's them to try solving the maze instead of cheating their way above the maze

>> No.7470549

>>7470448
Aren't DnD campaigns way less likely to be meatgrinders than WoD ones?

>> No.7470565

>>7470350
It's kinda a shitty situation. They all have to do this, even if one or two don't want to. So the one(s) who don't care have to be dragged along through the whole campaign.

>> No.7470580
File: 222 KB, 1920x1080, Rozen Maiden - Zurückspulen - 01.mkv_snapshot_18.45.985.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Honestly they should all get captured by Fae and become slaves. And it's kinda on Mori for throwing them into something like this when they are still so green.

>> No.7470594

>>7470410
He wants the girl alive. You know what that means, right?

>> No.7470596

Kiara, FFS stop peeking at the GM's note behind her shoulder. Geez, that's basic TTRPG etiquette, I thought you weren't a newbie ...

>> No.7470622

>>7470448
there is a limit to stupid decisions in a row
>t. someone who witnessed player burn 3 fate points to survive an encounter because they wanted a cheap shot at campaign boss using one of the points
but then again i play high lethality system

>> No.7470628

>>7470350
It's not like any of them were taught that their actions have consequences. Mori has never showed them how easily they can die. Should have sent a redshirt with them for that purpose.

>> No.7470629

>>7470594
HOLORAPE

>> No.7470631

>>7470565
Anon she's told them they can quit if they ever want to multiple times.

>> No.7470638
File: 105 KB, 242x230, Screenshot 2021-08-04 013214.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470596
No

>> No.7470639

>>7470350
I doubt she would kill them at this point but maybe in the last episode they all die.

>> No.7470640

>>7470531
would make more sense if Tiara never got hit, but the close shots would splash shrapnel around Tiara's arms that causes her to fall. but actually getting hit and "they don't break your skin, it just hurts a lot" is weak.

>> No.7470651

>>7470596
That's why Mori's in her usual outfit, so Kiara gets distracted and stares at her tits.

>> No.7470653
File: 1.68 MB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Love Live! Sunshine!! S2 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.44_[2017.10.29_02.52.02].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470517
>>7470448
They are acting like complete idiots. They would die even in DnD starter set if they played like this.

>> No.7470654

>>7470350
A good GM adjusts and adapts to the player's actions. A terrible GM kills everyone and ends a campaign not even halfway through in front of 15k, ruining everyone's mood.

>> No.7470670

>>7470549
No, not at all. WoD was written to be more focused on the story than the quest. That's why willpower is so much easier to get than inspiration.

>> No.7470671

>>7470580
Now they'll literally be green cos they're gonna get absorbed by the plantlife

>> No.7470694

>>7470638
/u/ shizos are gonna eat that up.

>> No.7470697

>>7470549
depends.....
Temple of Elemental Evil<<<Normandy<<<<<DungeonCrawl<<<Fight a Werewolf<<<Normal DnD<<<<<<<normal WoD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Maid RPG

>> No.7470706

>>7470350
>How to make people not want to play in your table ever again

>> No.7470714
File: 14 KB, 366x283, 1603215140018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7470549
Like 1/3 of new players die in the first starter set goblin ambush. The point is to make them learn. If they allow players to act dumb and get away with it they will never learn.

>> No.7470715

>>7470653
Yeah, and it's their first few sessions. A bad GM offs players PCs like that. Killing people isn't a sign of anything.

>> No.7470722

>>7470640
true, true idk

>> No.7470731

why would they even want to go into the house

>> No.7470753

>>7470628
because getting hook'd wasn't enough
setting bomb timer at 10s in chemical plant wasn't enough
poking man-eating mine wasn't enough to how easy they can die?

>> No.7470759

>>7470628
Yuul almost died while being almost powerless during the whole ordeal.
Scout aslo got close to death, but had much more agency over the situation, so the message might not have been so clear.
Agree with Tiara and Watoto, though

>> No.7470775

>>7470706
if everyone is in agreement that the game will be played true to the rules with no softballs, that's fine. but Mori knows the rest aren't that experienced at it so she's making sure they don't die immediately. plot armor is fine since the whole point of this is to have a fun collab that's streamed to an audience.

>> No.7470781

GURA!

YOU HAVE A PICKAXE!

>> No.7470788

>>7470715
They are doing this for weeks now. They didn't learn anything.

>> No.7470794

I don't think they'll get through the hedge for a while. They won't even get through the party this session will they?
Mori was trying to do one job per session but I don't think it's going to turn out that way.

>> No.7470816

>>7470731
All four of them forgot they aren't in a video game. Starting this session in the hedge sadly made them all forget how to think in terms of this being an actual world.

>> No.7470852

>>7470781
She might think it's minecraft logic where even a netherite pickaxe will break from too much use.

>> No.7470858

>>7470794
Probably not. After watching the first session, I knew this would be longer than the originally planned five.

>> No.7470860

>>7470653
Naw

>> No.7470861

>>7470788
No they haven't. This is their third session each, and that's the first combat that's happened in the group sessions. The Huntsman literally just got the drop on them, the first time they saw him they all bolted. You're talking out of your ass, anon.

>> No.7470881

>>7470816
yeah, I think they feel like they need to engage with everything Calli mentions.

>> No.7470883

>>7470788
They were told to "learn on the go", can't spend sessions asking questions because streaming, and play with log periods between each session. Of course they're not gonna fucking learn anything.
Only way they would is if someone went out of their way to actually read a handbook or smth.

>> No.7470888

>>7470697
based maid rpg

>> No.7470891

>>7470350
>normal gm would've just kill them already
And that's how you get players that later on show up in other people's campaigns being murderhobos with no history or future.
First games are a super sensitive time and I know for a fact that it's really hard to screw people up. Players are a very limited resource despite perceptions. Good players that give a shit are even rarer.

>> No.7470903

>>7470753
No, because all of them were bailed out, putting a bad idea in their head. Again, redshirts would have been more useful.

>> No.7470904

>>7470694
w/e, they'll just make shit up if there's no juicy rumors to go around

>> No.7470916

>>7470883
>Only way they would is if someone went out of their way to actually read a handbook or smth.
Gura and Kiara have both done that

>> No.7470947

>>7470888
I prefer nechronica...that game is Normandy level.

>> No.7470967

>>7470631
And quitting would be terrible for their image, both as an individual, and for the whole "group unity" thing. They cannot actually quit.

>> No.7471024

>>7470967
But why would they want to? They're all having fun whether you like that or not.

>> No.7471040

>>7470861
The point is they are acting like idiots. Nobody is hiding or asking real questions. They are acting like this is a comedy show. Splitting up. Hurting magic trees.

>> No.7471043

The huntsman got em!

>> No.7471046

ok this is kinda cute, lmao

>> No.7471047

>Hobby Lobby
Christian-only POS
Boycott

>> No.7471065
File: 33 KB, 500x500, artworks-000415277976-bieig8-t500x500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Whats Ame doing with her arm lmao

>> No.7471105

>>7470947
There are english-speaking groups that play? I wanted to give it a shot but I'm overwhelmed by GMing it myself.

>> No.7471128

>>7470350
>normal
Everything must confirm to your experiences

>> No.7471146

God damn, would they just meet back up already

>> No.7471177

>>7471040
> They are acting like this is a comedy show
It is to them lol. They're literally in the business of making people laugh, don't expect deep gritty serious business.

>> No.7471191

>>7471040
You don't want to hide in the Hedge. That's how you die. There is nobody to ask questions to. This is basically a comedy show, so that's pretty appropriate.

>> No.7471194
File: 1.82 MB, 360x343, 1619986202546.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

" and then there were two..."

>> No.7471286

Just read the threads, girls. People dump that info every time.

>> No.7471298

>>7471105
there are only 3 of us now, and every game is an exercise in edgemaxxing.
we used to have a 4th player twice. we keep loosing people because the game is about girls dying.

>> No.7471333

>>7470916
It really, really, really doesn't show.
Has Kiara even used Willpower once...?

>> No.7471368

>>7471128
yes, normal in my environment of playing and gming would've ended up in a death or bail out point getting burned with that kind of decision making skills. We're not super gygaxian kill happy but plain idiocity regarding the situation is punished accordingly

>> No.7471377

>>7471298
on discord by any chance? Torture guro porn is the shit.

>> No.7471378

>>7470916
>Gura and Kiara have both done that
did they ever say that?

>> No.7471384

REAL BULLETS

>> No.7471464

>They should have hurt her
>But they didn't
am i retarded? what's going on

>> No.7471467

>Kiara thinks she can just use rifle bullets in a handgun
my inner /k/ommando is SCREAMING!

>> No.7471470

Kiara...

>> No.7471489
File: 292 KB, 390x298, a menacing bullet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

pictured: watoto holding the bullet Kiara got shot with

>> No.7471531

Fae got them again.

>> No.7471545

>>7471464
Maybe it's her pendant?

>> No.7471547

>>7471377
private Google hangouts
It turns out less like Torture guro porn and more like Mortal Combat Guro Feels of the Abyss.

>> No.7471551

>player knows less about a topic than their character
god damn do I know that feeling

>> No.7471556

>>7471464
Wyrmtoto help bird lady

>> No.7471557

>Kiara doesn't know anything about guns
So her owning a gun was just a rrat then?

>> No.7471558

>>7471384
She's basically warning her that she's not getting anymore plot armor and should stop being retarded, lol

>> No.7471562
File: 129 KB, 800x625, 1628030815148.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tiara right now

>> No.7471575

>>7471467
So that triggers you, but reusing bullets without the casing and powder and stuff doesn't ?

>> No.7471596
File: 54 KB, 154x149, laugh_(3).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7471562

>> No.7471601

>>7471557
Nah, she is clearly just trying to be funny while hiding her powerlevel

>> No.7471603 [DELETED] 

>>7471489
That's not how bullets fly out of guns, is that the joke?

>> No.7471630

>>7471467
This is what you caught up on? The shell is gone, the powder mix is gone, What is she going to do to throw the projectile?

>> No.7471656

>>7471630
>What is she going to do to throw the projectile?
yes

>> No.7471697

>>7471547
No way for me to invite myself to play, then?

>> No.7471698
File: 46 KB, 600x421, 1472524420217.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7471562
that pic is 90 levels of both cringe and based.

>> No.7471701

They are too stupid...

>> No.7471753

>>7471630
Athletics and Strength

>> No.7471776
File: 86 KB, 750x747, 1551169482990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mori just tried to give them a hand and they completely ignored it. Just kill them already.

>> No.7471832

>>7471697
>we don't know eachother, yo.... sorry.
bring me the heads of 3 Antifa and we'll talk.

>> No.7471879

Damn it Mori. "Don't split the party" is a rule for a reason. We've had maybe half an hours progress in two hours.

>> No.7471880

>>7471753
>With one success the .338 lapua round goes 20 feet. While you are exposed the sniper fires again.
>Sorry Tiara, your brain matter is now all over watoto's nose

>> No.7471886

TAKE THE DRUGS TIARA
DO IT

>> No.7471931

"SNORT THE POWDER"
confirmed the watoto powder is literally COCAIIINEEE!!!!

Tiara wants a smoothie on the fly????

>> No.7471952

>Eating the hedge flower
This can't be good.

>> No.7471955

Best thing about this thread is all the really anal tabletop players outing themselves. No one likes playing with you for a reason.

>> No.7471963
File: 173 KB, 640x640, cocainum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7471971

I WANT TO GOAD TIARA INTO DOING BLOW

>> No.7472004

>>7471952
Eating goblin fruits is a perfectly normal part of campaigns. Changeling campaigns that is

>> No.7472035

COCAINE'S A HELL OF A DRUG

>> No.7472060

>>7471880
But did it hurt a lot? We know that Watoto's nose is quite pointy.

>> No.7472067
File: 633 KB, 530x380, tripchicken.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tiara right now

>> No.7472079

why is a fae even using a gun

>> No.7472086

Ok, now kill her, Mori - they are so stupid right now...

>> No.7472105

>>7472067
Damn would make a good dinner

>> No.7472108

>>7471879
Yeah, I probably would have done something like "You both head in opposite directions, but strangely, after a few minutes of walking in perfectly straight lines, you wind up face to face with each other again."

>> No.7472120

>>7472004
Mortals can eat them fine, it's just that they might not know what they do and most of them look normal to their eyes thanks to Masks.

>> No.7472135
File: 27 KB, 300x326, catdocoke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mori right now

>> No.7472138

He's RUNNING????

>> No.7472143

>>7472079
It's probably a changeling not true Fae.

>> No.7472205

>>7471464
The Huntsman is probably playing with them, or just a warning shot so they don't cheat by climbing the hedgemaze.

>> No.7472213

>>7472120
Yeah but they're not normally part of Mortal campaigns

>> No.7472219

Okay they are done. For real this time. They are acting too stupid and real danger is coming.

>> No.7472239

>>7471879
Holy fuck it's been 90 minutes already.
But the effect is usually the opposite, less people means more progress since there's less faggots taking turns, deliberating and taking dialogue. The one time my GM did this me and a nigger basically got a solo session, but then had to wait several weeks for the larger group (6) to make any progress and get to were we where, and that was with the DM pressuring them about as much as humanly possible without railroading.

>> No.7472251
File: 587 KB, 668x611, Hell yeah.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7472135
hell yeah motherfucker

>> No.7472252

>>7472205
he already seemed surprised that they're still alive

>> No.7472262

>>7472086
Jesus, just run your own game. Then you can kill all the players you like.

>>7472079
>>7472143
True Fae use all kinds of weapons, and even something like the Arcadian Huntsman can take modern Masks. They can look like whatever they like.

>>7472213
Only because the Hedge isn't, otherwise this is pretty normal.

>> No.7472300

>>7472205
It's not The Huntsman. He had way too few dice. But now with dogs the real one is coming.

>> No.7472306

>>7471955
Even among fa/tg/uys, nobody likes the "muh consequences" faggots, they're usually friendless edgelords. RPGs are about going on an adventure. If you see a fucking hobbit hole, you go in it, you don't turn around and go home to plow the fields and mend fences.

>> No.7472386

JWU what did I miss this session? Why is the party split?

>> No.7472398

>>7472262
>Jesus, just run your own game. Then you can kill all the players you like

he cant >>7471955

>> No.7472404

>they're still home
oh fuck

>> No.7472416

>>7472306
>Even among fa/tg/uys, nobody likes the "muh consequences" faggots

Half of the DnD campaigns I watched have players dying withing first few sessions.

>> No.7472434

>>7472386
They were strangers in a strange new land and wanted to explore for a way out
i think

>> No.7472461

>>7471955
I think it's just the one anon. It's not a popular stance in well-adjusted players/GMs

>>7472398
Kek. I know

>> No.7472468

whatever, even if they tried to touch Sphere of annihilation-like shit barehanded she'd still bail them out

>> No.7472517

>>7472416
This isn't DnD.

>> No.7472529

>>7472468
This isn't D&D tho

>> No.7472531

>>7472468
Thank god for that, I want to see this mess through instead of just killing everyone in the beginning.

>> No.7472534

>>7471378
Yes

>> No.7472537

>>7472468
good, that sort of stuff is some bullshit

>> No.7472552

>>7472398
Anon in case you don't know even DnD official beginner games kill new players on first encounters. All the goddamn time. Mori is too soft and that's just boring.

>> No.7472591

>>7472552
They're not. Playing. Dungeons. And Dragons.

>> No.7472614

>>7472517
Yeah WoD is way more deadly.

>> No.7472652

>>7472529
>-like
indicating lack of better reference on my part to get a point across

>> No.7472665

>>7472591
what if they geniunely don't know that? kek

>> No.7472679

>>7472468
>>7472552
No. What's boring is killing their character and making them sit out of the session until next month after they've come up with an entirely new character. They haven't done anything to get themselves killed.

>> No.7472684

>>7472552
Then just stop watching. Spend some time on something you enjoy and stop shitting up threads on a thing you don't enjoy.

>> No.7472686

>>7472591
They are playing something that kills players even more often.

>> No.7472691

>>7472552
>DnD
There is your problem.

>> No.7472723

THE HEDGE
LORE DUMP TIME

>> No.7472741

>>7472652
Yes, I know. But it's not D&D, it's not a dungeon crawler, it's a narrative based horror game. Ergo, no stupid insta-kills.

>> No.7472775

how do people not enjoy this band of retards trying to figure their way out of puzzles with no idea what they are doing, thats the whole point

>> No.7472777
File: 443 KB, 869x511, all those things.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7472552
"Have you tried NOT playing DnD?"

>> No.7472804

>>7472741
Sure. But at least give them real damage.

>> No.7472806

>>7472591
Exactly. WoD is more deadly. Playing mundane humans in WoD is WAY more deadly

>> No.7472829

>>7472775
>Implying they are not jealous about them having fun

>> No.7472838

>>7472804
Bashing is real damage. Bashing makes people pass out.

>> No.7472846

>>7472679
>bullets that magically don't kill after climbing the maze
>even the shooter is surprised that they're alive
>cutting magical trees in the Hedge while wines are taking their sweet time despite the Hedge not liking that and speeding up but enough to still banter and escape

>> No.7472854
File: 115 KB, 1154x719, hololive watamea kyllästyttää.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7472804
Just enjoy the ride, they're new and this is fun

>> No.7472868

>>7472777
Oh yes I played dozens of different systems. Horror games like WoD or CoC kill players way more often than DnD.

>> No.7472903

>>7472806
It has been a long known secret that the more lethal the game, the more wise it is to avoid combat without a plan and a purpose.

>> No.7472925

>>7472868
Wanna know how I know you're an armchair player?

>> No.7472939

Pomu…

>> No.7472941

"You have to say you're taking your phone with you" is such a fucking retarded rule.

>> No.7472952

>>7472552
Here we have an idiot trying to flex how much more of an "expert" gamur he is compared to an anime girl trying to make it fun for her friends. And it's not even the same game.

>> No.7472958

Oh fun, it's "your PC is retarded because I say so"

>> No.7472961

Well Ive played Lamentations of the Flame Princess and had my character die literally 15 minutes into a session and I think your all being fags.
Learn to realize the difference between an rpg show and you, and some buddies playing an RPG to fill an afternoon.

>> No.7472970

Why do they keep disappearing. Who is at fault for this collab ruining technical issue?

>> No.7472975

>>7472941
It is. Cali should just say "Phones don't work in the Hedge".

>> No.7472991
File: 31 KB, 640x360, cultured.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7472868

>> No.7472995

>>7472925
You can believe whatever you want. Random GM on a con would kill them already. And they are acting dumber than 15y old randoms.

>> No.7473021

>>7472846
>bullets against wyrmtoto friend
Not today faeboi

>> No.7473025

Does WoD actually have rules about all carried items resetting when you rest or something? Or was Mori just being autistic about her railroading when she didn't want Tiara have her phone?

>> No.7473040

Is Yuul male or just twitter tards drawing her as one?

>> No.7473042

>>7472975
at least it makes sense that scout, tiara and watoto doesn't have phones on them because they are either poor as fuck or kinda uncivilized, but Yuul used one on her session.

>> No.7473054

>>7472975
Correction:
You don't get service in the hedge. you have to save pics to the hard SSD, and there is no battery recharge.

>> No.7473060

>>7473021
was shooting tiara who has no super vague lore pacts with satan

>> No.7473062

wouldn't fae easily interfere with your standard phone signals?

>> No.7473073

>>7473040
Thin woman, Watoto is the guy of the group.

>> No.7473076

>>7473025
Of course it don't. She's being autistic about some things while allowing complete bullshit in other places.

>> No.7473077

Imagine thinking that killing players is the only option for consequences, and even worse thinking that it's a good consequence.

Also how long until Gura drops a piece of clothing again?

>> No.7473095

Meow

>> No.7473130

>>7473040
official design is a flat, sleep deprived female

>> No.7473149

>>7473076
She's a DM

>> No.7473164

>>7473062
You shouldn't have any signal, I don't know why Mori defaulted to "your character didn't bring one".

>> No.7473168

>>7473025
She was being kinda ThatGm about it, yeah.
>The two of you modern-society residents both forgot your phones because you didn’t specifically say it.

I totally understand how phones can really mess up tension in modern fantasy, but it was a bit too railroady for my taste.

>> No.7473184

http://poal.me/6tddrs

>> No.7473214

>>7473077
The next life or death situation

>> No.7473216

Anybody got the party's accepted designs?

>> No.7473233

>>7473184

>> No.7473241
File: 18 KB, 700x350, 540a297f-115a-44dd-b098-d69b3adcd634.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Finally things are starting.

>> No.7473252

My net just shat itself for 7 minutes, what did I miss?

>> No.7473256

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

>> No.7473261

Are these Briarwolves ?

>> No.7473276

WILL THEY PLEASE REMEMBER WHAT WILLPOWER IS. DOES EVEN MORI REMEMBER.

>>7473168
Maybe she wanted to be cheeky and funny about it, but failed. In both cases autism is the cause.

>> No.7473283

>>7473060
His progeny is already inside of her probably.

>> No.7473288

>>7473252
Feydoggos
Yubi yubi

>> No.7473294

>more plot armor

>> No.7473296

don't tell me they don't write down the equipment GM gives them....

>> No.7473301

>>7472846
>>bullets that magically don't kill after climbing the maze
Calli only shot Tiara because she knew she wouldn't die.
>>even the shooter is surprised that they're alive
Yes. It would be weirder if they weren't surprised.
>>cutting magical trees in the Hedge while wines are taking their sweet time despite the Hedge not liking that and speeding up but enough to still banter and escape
Talking is a free action.

You don't know jackshit about tabletop. The /tg/ thread hasn't bitched once about this, it's only this thread that keeps crying about characters not dying. Literally none of them are dying in the second session, you shit head, go watch something else.

>> No.7473306
File: 820 KB, 1065x509, Doggos Berserk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hedge doggos!

>> No.7473324

>>7473168
Phones won't work in the Hedge anyway. There's no cellphone infrastructure. They might as well be in an alternate dimension.

>> No.7473330

>>7473296
Gura has started doing it now at least

>> No.7473335

>>7472995
>comparing campaing to oneshot
Holy newbie.

>> No.7473343

>>7473296
Gura's forgotten about her pickax already....

>> No.7473353

Oh no Merit rules. Anti-Meritfag BTFO

>> No.7473370

>>7473076
>Random dude improvising litteral magic potions is a-ok
>Random dude kitbashing a Marvin the Martian sound gun is a-ok
>Girl communicating with a non-magical bird like it's another fellow sapient human is a-ok
>sorry, you city-dwelling folks forgot your personal phones that never leave your pockets ....

>> No.7473372

>they didn't fix the merits
They had 2 weeks

>> No.7473379

Guys! I'm starting to think Tiara has the same voice actor as Kiara.

>> No.7473388

>>7473324
The problem is she took their phones last game already so they couldn't just call the car service.

>> No.7473395

>>7472941
It's easy way to teach the players "declare what you bring with you"
and also a reason why luck from CoC is such fun stat

>> No.7473400
File: 176 KB, 413x381, hololive luna hämmästyy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7473379

>> No.7473406

>>7473379
rrat

>> No.7473431

>>7473379
The scales have fallen from my eyes.

>> No.7473436

>>7473276
I dont even remember what the fuck we're doing here anymore...

>> No.7473439

What’s the Japanese onomatopoeia for purring?
Nyaa…

>> No.7473440

>>7473379
>Guys! I'm starting to think Tiara has the same voice actor as Kiara.
Meds.
Meds now.

>> No.7473445
File: 273 KB, 1440x1325, 0abfff79aab38237dd201ddf45d0b81f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mori short burst is just +1 die. So +1 from specialization and another +1 if she shoots 3 bullets.

>> No.7473464

>>7473436
Tiara is on drugs

>> No.7473485

At least people can't say Kiara doesn't have the book in front of her right now.

>> No.7473500

>>7473370
what's funnier is that she said at the start that she will accept good enough explenations to reverse a failure in rolls but they're too much of doormats to stand up for themselves about having a modern device pretty much everyone has on them

>> No.7473531

Takanashi Kiara OBLITERATES the Libmoris with BASIC QUESTIONS and READING HER SHEET.

How the fuck did they not figure this shit out earlier her sheet has been a thing for nearly 2 months jfc.

>> No.7473568

>>7473324
It'd work for pics, but that's not the issue. They didn't say they tied their shoes, or got dressed at all. It's just a cheap gotcha that makes PCs seem like retards. Always assume competence for basic stuff, you don't roll for walking down the street.

>> No.7473577

kek, mori wtf was that

>> No.7473591

>>7473531
Because they never had real combat before only plot armor encounters.

>> No.7473659

WATOTO WANTS TO RIDE THE DOGS AND NOT TIARA

>> No.7473682

>Help Watoto or do something else
Tiara: I choose violence

>> No.7473685

Tiara based

>> No.7473735

Oh jesus

>> No.7473743

Just so people know, briarwolves do 3L with 9 dice. They're very very scary.

>> No.7473761

KIARA YOU JUST KILLED MY DOG LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.7473780

Calli sweating bullets as Watoto desperately tries to commit suicide.

>> No.7473788
File: 215 KB, 584x585, 1621135522197.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Give the angry hedge dogs the uber buffshroom

>> No.7473795
File: 30 KB, 720x404, https _s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_121b14156096708f6c53a3cc6e6573ee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7473682
She chose right, about time someone used their combat skillstr8ms

>> No.7473801

i fucking swear to god if these are deus ex mushrooms

>> No.7473817
File: 892 KB, 1181x1240, Amelia (9).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WILDCARD, BITCHES

>> No.7473859

>>7473788
>it works
Consequences never.

>> No.7473863

JUST LET IT BE A COMBAT ENCOUNTER JESUS NOW IM MAD

>> No.7473866

>>7473464
That's something that happened, not the reason for all this.

>> No.7473889

WATOTO JUST DRUGGED SOME LOCAL WILDLIFE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.7473892

Ok this sucks.

>> No.7473897

Drugged by mushrooms!

>> No.7473902

Okay, now the "Calli is being too easy on them"-Anon has a point.

>> No.7473917
File: 47 KB, 622x615, 1627773402145.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7473801
Watoto OP!

>> No.7473936

>>7473859
yeah it's really obvious this time

>> No.7473949

>>7473801
I'm sorry anon...

>> No.7473953

TIARA IS HIGH
THE DOGGOS R HIGH
ERRYONE, GET HIGH!!!!!!

>> No.7473965

>>7473801
I'm sorry.

>> No.7473978

>0 success
>this is what happens
what the fuck would a success be?

>> No.7473991

>Mori just sighs and makes the dogs non-aggro randomly because Watoto is acting like a retard
What the fuck I'm actually pissed off now
There's playing softball and then there's this bullshit

>> No.7474016

GO YUUL GO

>> No.7474048

>>7473902
That 1d2 was probably either a buff for the dogs or an escape to be fair

>> No.7474060
File: 240 KB, 218x218, 1626828530383.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yuul B. able to perceive fucking everything

>> No.7474066
File: 29 KB, 157x224, 1605420668600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Local drugdealer wearing too much plot armor to die.

>> No.7474073
File: 74 KB, 416x862, vodka_loli.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

At this point they could fistfight fae queen and survive.

>> No.7474075

Yuul B Seen

>> No.7474076

Why are you riled up, it's already stablished this runs on fast and loose rules, if Watoto's shrooms can drug a briarwolf to provide a smart solution to a problem using what the character knows, then by all means. These characters can barely fight a human their own size, Mori is making them dodge every combat encounter they can for everyone's sake.

>> No.7474081

So the roll was for the dogs to not get drugged?

>> No.7474088

>>7474048
It was a coin flip of "death or not"

>> No.7474095

>>7474048
i thought the 1d2 was essentially mori doing a coinflip?

>> No.7474102

>>7474060
Yuul B. GOD

>> No.7474104

>>7473801
>My mushrooms are augmented

>> No.7474114

personal pet peeve, but a 1d2 is just a fucking coinflip

>> No.7474133

>0 successes
>look that 9 makes you succeed anyways
>go full retard
>okay plot armor happens LOL

What is even the point anymore?

>> No.7474146
File: 29 KB, 600x733, 14c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7474104

>> No.7474149

>>7474114
would be less of an ass pull if she did a success on a standard 1d10.

>> No.7474162

>>7474076
I only think the one anon is riled up, the rest of us just think this was very silly

>>7474114
Yes. That is the point of them, you can't actually flip a coin in R20

>> No.7474181

This is such bullshit
Now it's confirmed Mori will always bend over backward for them so what's even the point of any dice roll?

>> No.7474187

>>7474081
1 - dogs eat Watoto
2- dogs eat shroom

>> No.7474195

>>7474133
To have fun, which they are having

>> No.7474203

>oooh she looks so evil
she's pampering you with cotton and baby powder, not being scary or evil

>> No.7474206

>>7474060
"I see it. I ain't going to play with it, but I see it."
t. Yuul

>> No.7474208

>>7474133
and when session ends it will be
>good job guys, great work!

>> No.7474220

>>7474133
The players don't understand this, that makes it entertaining enough to watch them fumble around.

>> No.7474245

>What kinda of footsteps
>how many feet
Jesus Gura the memes write themselves.

>> No.7474274

>>7474162
Sorry, should've used "you" as a singular, but my point remains. It's probably some anon playing angry to get (You)s anyway.

>> No.7474282

>>7473902
>now
Did you happen to miss the ENTIRE scout intro video?

>> No.7474292

>>7474220
It's like playing a game with cheats. It's not fun at all. If plot was good and fun maybe but they are just fumbling around magic woods doing nothing.

>> No.7474314

>>7474282
An intro session is a very different thing

>> No.7474347

>>7474274
He's making word-for-word the same posts on /tg/, too, after pointing out that they weren't complaining.

>> No.7474348

>>7473978
Ame typed 1d2>8. You can not roll an 8 on a d2.
It was a coin flip and it succeeded because she got a 2.

>> No.7474352

Mori wants them to be engaged and have fun, you should feel the same anons

>> No.7474396

>>7474352
I'm having a ton of fun listening to the shit they come up with and Moririn being down for it

>> No.7474414

>>7474352
id be pretty engaged if a dog started ripping off my character's arm.

>> No.7474429

>>7474282
It was okay in tutorials. This is 3rd game for each of them and they are still on God Mode.

>> No.7474432
File: 402 KB, 1100x1100, guranyaa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Oh nyoooo

>> No.7474434

>>7474347
then there is at least two because i'm one of the complainers but im not on /tg/

>> No.7474469
File: 34 KB, 493x585, CgldEYQU8AA2MPn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7474396
No, I'm from /v/

>> No.7474487

>>7474347
Someone else was pasting other peoples comments. It happened last time too. People are weird.

>> No.7474520
File: 472 KB, 508x270, happy mask.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>now
>now
>now

You are all either blind or retarded.

>> No.7474554

What is even the point of spooky music if we know nothing can hurt them ever?

>> No.7474568

>>7474429
It's not like no one is taking damage, they have no "healing" and Dr. Nice isn't here

>> No.7474587

>>7474352
Pretty much all of the sessions have been the best when something goes wrong, it always drags everybody in. the girls and us.

>> No.7474603

>>7474352
I don't know about eveyone else, but I'm having fun seeing the girls going on this adventure and not worry about them getting killed which would dumb for the majority of them being beginners.

>> No.7474633

>drug dogs on godmode
>uuuuh i want to help them detox and come to their senses
i just can't

>> No.7474646

>>7474568
yuul has one point in medical with first aid

>> No.7474678

>Got deus-ex machina'd from the turbo magic pitbulls
>Wants to go for round 2
Jesas...

>> No.7474693

>>7474603
I don't think anybody but that one dude wants them dead, but there is a difference between nothing bad happening and the worst thing happening.

>> No.7474706

AME

>> No.7474720

OH SHIT

>> No.7474737

>>7474706
wild card bitches

>> No.7474741

Good god.

>> No.7474754

Do it Kiara, you'll be better off without scout.

>> No.7474757
File: 152 KB, 802x731, 1 (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7474720
BOY, SURE WISH SOME ASSHOLES WEREN'T TALKING ON THE WALKIE-TALKIES!!!

>> No.7474764

It's ok Gbomba you can't die anyways.

>> No.7474787

Good roleplay from Kiara honestly. Should at least make this shit interesting.

>> No.7474797

Cali is reading the thread. Having them loop back around to the same place.

Ame is also reading the thread.

>> No.7474810

>>7474693
So far they're facing enough danger and are getting by with dumb luck so far. They also haven't got a set of shit rolls like Ina did when she faced The Hook.

>> No.7474824

i'm glad they actually committed to it instead of meta gaming it away. time to see how Scout and Yuul are gonna deal with this surprise development

>> No.7474857

>>7474810
Mori rigged the dice.

>> No.7474875
File: 298 KB, 365x472, Ina (20).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>> No.7474884
File: 38 KB, 571x484, anime 0 kautta 10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>7474797
As if
Calli and Ame I love you guys

>> No.7474908

>>7474857
How devilish of her....

>> No.7474911

>>7474810
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about. Just off their luck they should have died several times over each, they're getting by purely on Mori REFUSING to let anything serious happen to them.

>> No.7474930
File: 1.45 MB, 3520x2560, guishen_0223ev10l1002b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

It would be way more fun if they all got fucked hard making it look like they are dying for real and woke up in a weird fae prison at the end.

>> No.7474946

Holy shit this samefagging is getting crazy.

>> No.7474960

>>7474797
Oh yeaaaah~? wave your arms Ame if you are reading the thread.

>> No.7474998

Ame. Say watoto if you're reading this,

>> No.7475004

>>7473324
Not the hedge, no. I didn’t know that was canon, but it’s to be expected. I’m more referring to how it meant they couldn’t call for help beforehand, or contact the bar.

>> No.7475017

Alright Gura bash some heads!

>> No.7475023

TIARA IS GONNA GET 360 NO SCOPED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action