[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 58 KB, 588x472, mel nekomata.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
73725681 No.73725681[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

The infamous braptuber known as Mel Nekomata who "graduated" in October 2023 told us she was "graduating" because she was offered a good job and wouldn't be able to keep up with streaming. One of the last public posts she made was saying she would be in a medically induced coma for 6 months to 1 year. This new Twitter account popped up recently and is clearly Mel due to the voice, the mention of her friends names, her cats name, the birthdate and the people she follows. This retard somehow lost said job, likely for farting too much or masturbating at work, and somehow got employed by Target. I'm glad the people I watch aren't wage cucks like Mel and can spend their time enjoying livestreaming. I'm also surprised Mel can even get a job since she lied about having cancer for financial gain which is illegal. Never watch or support 1views, 2views or 3views, only stick with 4views who are tardwrangled by a company because women are only good if a man is directing them.

>> No.73725734

>>73725681
what the fuck
who fakes a medically induced coma?

>> No.73725774

>Nijisis so desperate for deflection it stalks someone out of Vtubing.
Unironically hang yourself, actuslly serious and not a troll. You need fucking help if you are this petty and mentally retarded. The world unironically would be better without you.

>> No.73725820

>>73725681
She gave us more fap material than all other vtubers combined.

>> No.73725836

>>73725734
The same person who fakes having cancer twice, who fakes needing throat surgery, who fakes suicide more times than I can count, who fakes being Japanese, who fakes being a new person to get away from the viewers she hates, who fakes a completely new voice with AI voice changers, who fakes being homeless more times than I can count, who fakes passing a nijisanji audition, who fakes passing a production kawaii audition three times. I could go on anon.
>>73725774
No one cares about Mel Nekomata you retard and this has nothing to do with nijisanji other than the fact that she lusts after nijijp cock and lied saying she passed the audition. Mel has been scamming people for like 3 years now and continues to do so and should be located and murdered so that the world is safe from her antics.

>> No.73725866

>>73725820
op is talking about mel nekomata the grifting scammer not mel from vshojo. mel nekomata has sold like 10 pictures at best and none are worthy of even a pity fap because shes incredibly ugly.

>> No.73725882

>>73725774
These are asp/wasp schizos making threads
It's been more rampant recently

>> No.73725915

>>73725866
Holy retard. I was talking about her, and no, she used her Mel persona for a very short time. She's most known as being Ames. You have no idea what she put out on her streams I guess.

>> No.73725918

>>73725681
lil bro like 99.99% of all chuubas work a normal job

>> No.73725921

>>73725836
Who's fault is it really at this point: Her for being a grifting, scamming whore, or the fucking idiots who keep falling for it?

>> No.73726032

>>73725882
this is the second thread made about mel because shes stopped streaming in october for good (according to her so take it with a grain of salt) so it isnt exaclty rampant
>>73725915
ive been watching mel since her chihaya hanamura days which means i have the most knowledge about mel...she masturbated on stream as ames one time and one time only the other stuff were pictures or videos sold to people via paypal so she hasnt put out much of anything on her streams. you are the retard here anon.
>>73725921
blame lies with both parties in my own opinion but moreso hers because what she is doing is actually against the law. granted ive never donated a single cent to her but at this point i wish i did at some point so i could make a case unlike the people who did donate to her as ichigo nogashi and never took legal action against her.

>> No.73726070

>>73725918
Then they aren't going to make it. Why the hell are they being wage cucks instead of spending as much time as they can with their fans? They won't get anywhere as a chuuba if they don't dedicate all their time and money towards chuuba stuff. Never watch a chuuba who has a real job, they aren't to be trusted.

>> No.73726104

why does she instantly block people who follow her message her? what is she trying to do this time? stream to no viewers because she blocked them all or something?

>> No.73726299

>>73725882
its usually mel who makes these threads but she got perma banned and iirc you can only get perma banned from 4chan for posting cp so...even if she wasnt banned she asked estellia and narasblah how to block the site completely so she couldnt even view it anymore because she said it kept ruining her mind so i personally doubt she even looks at the site but thats just my own opinion and could very well be wrong. i used to send messages to estellia via twitter but he was likely told by mel to not respond to people asking about her under any circumstance so he never replies to them and likely has 4chan blocked as well. not sure about narasblah i dont know if he has any social media accounts besides discord.

>> No.73726361

jannies useless as always leaving an off topic and non chuuba related post up cool!

>> No.73726403

is it true you get perma banned from 4chan if you even talk about Daisy's Destruction? id also like to be perma banned from this hell site if possible. jannies please perma ban me! thanks!

>> No.73726431

>>73725681
And as always, she is probably lying about half of the things mentioned there.
>>73725774
Most people here don't give a shit about holo or niji. You are the mindless NPC's of this board sucking off that big corpo dick while being served the most vanilla garbage content ever.

>> No.73726435

>>73725681
>One of the last public posts she made was saying she would be in a medically induced coma for 6 months to 1 year.
I get that she lied, but do they ever really put people in medically induced comas for that long? I thought it was something they do for like a week

>> No.73726440

>>73725734
I had a friend who roleplayed medically incuced coma on her alt everytime she disappeared and couldn't keep up with her both accounts

>> No.73726483

>>73726032
>she masturbated on stream as ames one time
Lmao. Fucking rofl. You have no fucking idea, chud.

>> No.73726531

>>73726435
I guess it depends on how severe the medical issue is? If you have chronic, insanity-inducing pain, I imagine they'd knock you out for as long as it took to fix it.

>> No.73726532

>>73726299
>you can only get perma banned from 4chan for posting cp
You get perma ban for proxie/tor node use.

>> No.73726579

>>73726070
i mean they need to eat

>> No.73726592

>>73726431
yeah i dont think anywhere would ever want to hire mel. i looked up target in her area and they do pay a few dollars over the minimum wage for her state and also offer full time and benefits so i doubt she could land a job like that, its way too good for her.
>>73726435
my grandma was in a medically induced coma for about 3 months due to a bad accident she was in. they said it could take her 6 months or more but we got lucky and it was very short for her. you are correct in saying that they are usually a week or so though, my grandmas situation was just unique.
>>73726483
except i do know because ive watched her since her chihaya hanamura days when she streamed for much shorter periods due to going to in person college classes and not wanting her streams to overlap with the married military guy that was lusting over her. this is his twitch that he used to stream on but he has since deleted everything after mel called him out for being unfaithful to his japanese wife. https://www.twitch.tv/surtrch

>> No.73726620

>>73726532
im too retarded to know what that is but thanks for the information. i thought you could only get perma banned for posting cp to 4chan idk what else consitutes a perma ban.

>> No.73726641

Being this obsessed over a retired vtuber isn't healthy.

>> No.73726756
File: 191 KB, 2048x1147, EveuSD3WQAMOK7Q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73726641
she isnt a retired vtuber shes still skulking about

also i looked up the name chihaya hanamura on twitter and of course the account is gone but i did see this picture. crazy to think this cunt has been active since 3/3/2021 meaning shes officially been at this shit for a little over 3 years and has nothing to show for it other than having to get a retail job

>> No.73726801

>>73726592
Yeah, you don't, I have like 4 masturbation streams saved.

>> No.73726877

>>73726801
you actually dont. shes only masturbated on stream once and sold one masturbation video to multiple people so there are only two masturbation videos that exist you are just bluffing when its so easily fact checked.

>> No.73726989

>>73725681
Thank you based stalker. Was wondering what happened to her. Hope shes finally getting her life back together even if her communications degree is more worthless then all those models she bought. Knowing Mel this too is a lie.

>> No.73727005

Is this account really Mel's? How come it has 0 followers? Not even Estellia and Nar are following it? Also I'm only used to hearing her Mel Nekomata, Narumi Mihama and Ichigo Nogashi voices where she strains the fuck out of throat to sound like an anime girl so is this actually Mel's real voice? Sounds disgustingly roastie af...and she uses wigger lingo like Kyo Kaneko.

>> No.73727041

>>73726989
i guess we will see june 1st if she really did graduate or not but i doubt it. she cheated on all her assignemnts and i remember her doing math homework on stream to get help because sh ewas too retarded to figure it out herself and she still failed those classes and had to pay the va back like 6 grand or something?

>> No.73727087

All I know is she gave me pictures of hee hairy butthole for free to go with the soubds of her old fart videos.
I'd never give her a dime but I'll occasionally consume her content and chat in chat.

>> No.73727105

Why do some schizos put so much time and effort into finding her again months later when she pops up somewhere else?

>> No.73727131 [DELETED] 

? we have her address so why would she tell us exactly what store she works at? does she not realize that with a quick google search i can find the exact store she says she will be working at? mel we know your address and full legal name so you do realize that if you really do work there you wont be working there long after we make a few calls right?

>> No.73727155

>>73727105
They're scorned paypigs who either wanted to fuck her, bought her old content and got mad she stopped delivering, or retards who fell hard for retarded chuuba grifts.
Just have half a brain and don't always think with your cock and you'd be fine watching her.

>> No.73727263

>>73727155
Some people actually enjoyed watching her. At least when she wasnt talking about getting fucked. Her Neopets autism was glorious to witness.

>> No.73727269

>>73727105
It took me 0 effort to find her this time. I've been enjoying the game Content Warning and wanted to see what clips people were posting on X and she was posting a lot of her own clips where she sounds exactly like Mel, talks about Estellia (she calls him Estelliano), talks about Nar (went by Narffle and Narasblah), talks about her cat named Meebo, birthday is the same as Mel's real birthday, follows all nijijp males, username shows her oshi is Fuwa Minato along with her profile picture, profile banner and oshi mark and if you message her or follow her you get blocked. Not hard to figure out at all.
>>73727155
I once wanted to fuck her, then I saw the bulldyke and my dick almost cut itself off from my body, never bought content because I don't have a fart fetish or a poop fetish and as for if I'm a retard for fell for retarded chuuba grifts I don't know, you'd have to answer that for me. I discovered her because she has a great taste in games, she actively avoids FOTW or FOTM games unless it's a game she's interested in like Pokemon or Elden Ring and instead plays the absolute kino kusoge. I used to find her autism regarding certain games like Neopets the Darkest Faerie and Chulip to be cute and she introduced me to Radiata Stories which I ended up playing for myself. I never chatted but I did enjoy watching her play video games during the times she wasn't talking about kiwi farms or 4chan "harassing" her and was instead talking about her interests.

>> No.73727301

>>73727263
>>73727269
does this mean im not the only one who found her neopets the darkest faerie autism to be endearing and adorable? i knew she was a bad person and thats why i never followed subbed donated or even chatted but i loved watching her yearly or sometimes more than once a year neopets the darkest faerie 100% runs.

>> No.73727415

Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I am here to confess that I have indeed enjoyed watching the virtual YouTuber known as Mel Nekomata from time to time. Seeing her play Dark Souls 1 and take her time to learn the game instead of looking up how to do something filled me with so much joy. I have fond memories of seeing her beat 70% of Elden Ring without any armor. Father I ask for your forgiveness because I yearn for her again, I yearn for a woman who actually plays and enjoys video games, I yearn for a woman who is autistic about her love of video games. I do not know if He will forgive me but I beg for His forgiveness regardless.

>> No.73727517

>>73727301
her autism for games that no one knows about is what I liked about her its just a shame she kept wanting to run away from her audience so she kept rebranding. I get that most people don't want to watch a 1view play Chulip but I enjoyed that Mel mainly played what she wanted to play versus playing what the algorithm wanted her to play to get fame and fortune. if any cute girls here want to fill a niche then play games you want to play and play games that no one knows about, it's interesting to watch.

>> No.73727554

>>73727301
>>73727269
Always be wary of someone using extremely sympathetic stories to try and convince you to give them money. These are strangers on the internet who you will never meet and you don't owe them anything. Donating for content is fine, donating for attention is retarded, donating for sympathy stories because you feel obligated is doubly retarded.

>> No.73727633

>>73727554
I want to add that you should be weary of people who don't accept donations as well, especially as a chuuba. Saw a few posts in /wasp/ and /asp/ from someone who typed in a similar vein to Mel saying "My viewers want to donate to me but I don't want to accept it because I work 40 hours a week" and that is incredibly suspicious. People who don't accept donations are likely Mel.

>> No.73727642

>>73725774
Uh, mel is a nijisis

>> No.73727653

most likely mel that made this thread, as insane as that may sound. she'd always make threads like this about herself in the past. mentally ill doesn't even begin to describe this person.

>> No.73727718

>>73727633
i wish you could get permabanned from 4chan for being such a retard because this is the stupidest shit i have ever heard.
>>73727642
she seems to only support the jp males because she doesnt follow a single kr id or en and when she ever talks about vtubers she likes it always mayuzumi kai her kamioshi fuwa minato her oshi sagusa akina kagami hayato and yashiro kizuku but i dont know if she supports anycolor personally i think the answer may be no since shes auditioned like 10 times and has never gotten in so shes likely butthurt
>>73727653
not insane sounding at all. theres a chance she made it but theres a chance she didnt because shes permabanned but also has been taught by estellia on how to block 4chan so she cant even view it much like he did.

>> No.73727778

>>73727517
At first she was running away from the retards in chat who can't just patiently wait for the farts to come on their own. They were the 'coomers' who saw clips of some anime girl streamer farting on stream and came running to hear nothing but that. I found her from some of those clips pre-Mel, but I at least also had an interest in vtubers and would genuinely enjoy her streams from time to time. If I got the fetish content when I was watching a stream, it was like an extra bonus, and if it happened of course I would chat in chat about it for a minute, but would move on.
Mel is an extremely rare breed for anyone in that circle. A girl who never really 'forced' it, never faked it, and would just have it as a side thing during her streams. A casual farter is worth much more than 20 fetish-focused channels and I miss her old streams dearly.

>> No.73727780

>>73727718
She wouldnt block 4chan. She already admitted to browsing it casually multiple times. Shes here forever.

>> No.73727845
File: 581 KB, 2766x2843, mel nekomata.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>thread that isn't about a chuuba
>report as off-topic
>thread remains up
sasuga jannies

>> No.73727872

>>73727780
She told us that she asked Estellia how he blocked it so she couldn't view it anymore and did so after her final Tweet on her Rei Kirihara account so she has had it blocked since around Christmas of 2023.

>> No.73727899

>>73727845
ironic you would post a picture of elfinpsyop who we know is mel nekomata. it seems all mel had to do was be a racist loli to get 15k in donations from ex-idol oilers. cant wait for elfin to start shitting and farting on stream.

>> No.73727978
File: 33 KB, 480x480, 9139d87b3626d115f05a3160451e8d5b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73727845
>>73727899
Careful! If you say Elfinpsyop is Mel Nekomata then Elfin will take legal action against you because she thinks its defamation of character. Make sure you don't say Elfinpsyop is Mel Nekomata or bring up the emails where Mel told one of her content buyers she was coming back to streaming as Elfinpsyop on Twitch. Don't you know that words on a basket weaving forum are totally grounds for legal action?

>> No.73727983

>>73725681
Fuck off Mel no one cares

>> No.73727987

>>73727872
i haev no concept of time anymore, was that during her hospitalization arc where she tweeted nudes from her hospital bed? because she was on 4chan then at least

>> No.73728065

>>73727987
I have no concept of time either so don't worry. I don't know exactly when her permaban began but she was unable to post in a thread that was made about her around late December? So she was tweeting her replies on Twitter to the thread, that was when she was in the hospital (according to her not saying I believe her). Her final tweet was her saying that when she got home she would ask Estellia to help her block 4chan so she couldn't even so much as look at it anymore. Now that she's home and playing Content Warning with Estellia and Nar it can be assumed that she is 1) still permabanned because perma means permanent (obviously) and 2) has 4chan blocked like Estellia does.

>> No.73728164
File: 391 KB, 860x660, 1000005140.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73725681
Mel threads might be the most obvious astroturfing I've seen on this site. Everybody and thei mother knows it's either her or her discord paypigs making/bumping these threads, what's the point anymore?

>> No.73728228

>>73728164
It's always Mel selfposting.

>> No.73728235

Aww sweet new Mel Schizomata thread!

>> No.73728237

>>73728164
It's only Mel because she only has Estellia and Nar added on Discord and does not reply to emails to her personal email since she made a new one and stopped selling content. There are no Discord paypigs or content buyers anymore, some anons have claimed they have totally bought content from her but never show proof of this happening even though catbox exists for a reason.

>> No.73728258

>>73725681
This is my favorite minor vtuber saga. Thanks for the update.

>> No.73728269

>>73727718
Most nijisisters do indeed only support jp it's the most popular branch

>> No.73728304

>>73728164
Her enduring legacy is having a schizo that somehow knows all her details spam threads and accuse other vtubers to be her in an obsessive stalker way.

>> No.73728382 [DELETED] 

>>73728304
Before I made her dox video I made sure to write down all the information so that it wouldn't get lost. Nice to know that she's going to be working at Target and there's only one that exists near her so I can pinpoint exactly which one it is to get her fired. I never did find out what job she started in October and recently lost but it might have been that Chinese restaurant she talked about which is local only so she never named it. This will teach her to not publicly disclose the exact store name she works at and I seriously hope it takes her forever to find a new job once I get her fired.

>> No.73728410
File: 510 KB, 848x1036, 1000005128.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73728237
I mean I get she's doing it to farm more gullible retards to her fetish OF. it's clearly worked too, considering how theres a new anon crying about getting scammed every time these threads come up
What confuses me is how anons ALWAYS fall for it, you'd think a board based around e girls would be harder to fool.

>> No.73728412

>>73728304
trust nobody, not even yourself

>> No.73728696

>>73728382
And you're psychotic. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
>>73728164
I only come into her threads to say that I enioyed watching her play weird niche games from her childhood, her obsession with Tales Of, her seething at Kiara for Kiara getting the embassador title for one of her favorite game series, and the occasional casual fart she'd let out on stream. I have no interest in stalking her down every time she makes a new account because I'm not that dedicated or crazy, but I always check out her new channel if it's found.

>> No.73728751

>>73728410
Despite her infamy /here/ she's not that well known. Also she's constantly changing models and names so someone finding her for the first time won't know her past

>> No.73728869

>>73728410
There is no OF and never has been an OF. She would have people pay for content via PayPal using friends and family option and would just email the content to buyers that way. As someone who bought content in the past she tells you not to send money before confirming that she can or will do the request and then tells you to send it as soon as she can fulfill the request. No one has provided proof that they sent her money and got nothing in return but even if there was proof of this happening that is on them and not her because she would always tell us not to send money until she can confirm that she can or will do the request. For instance I once sent money to have her put a sharpie in her ass and she sent it back saying no and told me to never send the money first because there are a lot of things she will not do. She stated half a year ago she no longer uses her old email and instead has a new personal email that is only used for work and school so anyone sending messages to it are not even being seen by her.
>>73728751
I would argue she is semi well known because there are only so many chuuba fans to go around and a lot of them know of the name Mel Nekomata or know she's the scammer who sold fetish content. I see a lot of anons lie and say "You should just stick to one persona and just stream" meanwhile when she tries to do that people still stalk her. She's had a few instances where she almost had a normal stream life such is the case with Narumi and Ichigo, mainly Narumi because she would completely ignore anyone asking if she was Mel, but she always falls back into her old ways. The reason why she rebrands all the time is because she doesn't want to associate with any of her past fans in any way so she will treat them as if they're strangers to her or block them.

>> No.73728903

>>73728696
Why should I care or you care? This is Mel Nekomata we're talking about, no one cares that her and her family have been doxed and when I call her workplace and get her fired you guys will laugh at her meltdown on X.

>> No.73728973

>>73728382
>This will teach her
lol. lol irl

>> No.73728978

>>73728903
i hate that i sound like im defending mel in this instance but mel has not done anything to warrant being doxxed and having some edgy anon get her fired from her wagie job. the best thing you could do if you hate her is to ignore her and not interact with her. let her be a normal member of society like she was before she became a vtuber. this is the first time shes worked in years because she focused solely on studying in college so just leave her be because at the moment she isnt even doing anything but posting to a personal X account.

>> No.73728995

>>73728869
Nigga did you really write an entire essay just to admit you gave money to a whore for pictures?
Pretty pathetic anon ngl

>> No.73729011

>>73728751
>someone finding her for the first time won't know her past
And yet she keeps the handful of discord groomers around, somehow oblivious to the fact that they're the ones stalking/harassing her because no one else gives a fuck

>> No.73729027

>>73728869
>she doesn't want to associate with any of her past fans
Like Estellia and Nar? You're retarded if you take anything she says seriously.

>> No.73729068

>>73728978
That anon is psychotic and deranged, logic has no more worth towards him as he is obsessed with her and will babble nonstop about her every detail and trying to destroy her.

>> No.73729129

>>73729011
Anon do you realize that she has openly told those people to kill themselves publicly? She has singled out users like Bruno (the one who doxed her), NerdRoundabout (the one who regularly talked about wanted to murder her) Goku and there's another guys name who is eluding me at the moment but all of those guys are in her old fan discord stalking her and saying the worst shit about her. They sent an invite to Estellia a while back and she got to see what they said in that discord and she will openly tell those guys to fuck off and kill themselves. She 100% knows that the schizos are not kiwi farms, not 4chan but a long list of nearly 200 people in that old fan discord and she herself has stated this on stream multiple times. She is not at all oblivious.

>> No.73729181

>>73729027
Estellia and Nar are her friends, not her fans. But also she never told them about Nerissa Delfina and even on stream when a thread brought up that she was Nerissa Delfina she still denied it, before becoming Rei Kirihara she said her last activity was Ichigo Nogashi which Estellia and Nar knew about but they didn't know about Nerissa Delfina so she still has to keep lying to them.

>> No.73729211

>>73729129
The people inside her own discord, retard. Listen I'm too busy for this shit I have a job, but its not hard to put 2 and 2 together

>> No.73729226

>>73729181
>Estellia and Nar are her friends
lmao

>> No.73729251

>>73729129
>>73729211
aka (You) by the way, in case your schizo brain can't follow the obvious train of reasoning

>> No.73729268

>>73728978
NTA but faking a cancer diagnosis and starting a fundraiser for it just to ghost right after is pretty scummy and warrants doxxing IMO

>> No.73729293

>>73728410
>you'd think a board based around e girls would be harder to fool
Anon... I....

>> No.73729335

>>73729211
she has no discord anon...she has a group chat with estellia and nar but she has sworn off discord bullshittery because of what happened when she was mel nekomata
>>73729226
>multiple tweets of her playing content warning with two guys named estelliano and nar
yeah but they arent friends. i never said mel was a good friend i just said she calls them friends and they call her a friend for whatever reason.
>>73729268
okay then why dont you go to the police about it retard? what the fuck are a bunch of anons on a basket weaving forum going to do with some roasties personal information and her families personal information?

>> No.73729365

>>73729268
Not your personal army
If you're upset that your brapqueen has ditched you then there are other brapqueens you can jerk off to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2nhKYxXYNw

>> No.73729450

>>73729335
Im not dox schizo, just saying she's done some pretty evil shit, even by /vt/ standards and isnt some innocent victim
>>73729365
and you're not her white knight, why are you defending someone who faked cancer?

>> No.73729532

>>73729450
How the fuck am I defending Mel? I regularly pray for her death, self inflicted or otherwise but I'm just saying that what the fuck do you expect a bunch of anons on 4chan to do with her personal information? If you really think she's does something illegal then why don't you take the necessary steps, we aren't your personal army you dumb nigger.

>> No.73729598

>>73729450
i know shes done evil shit but what do you want 4chan to do about it? we cant do anything about it but call out her new accounts to warn people. also i dont know why youre putting words into my mouth. i have never said mel is an innocent victim because she has never been innocent and has never been a victim of anything in her life. she deserves everything that happens to her but doxing is a hard pass for me because the things she has done does not warrant doxing in my own opinion.

>> No.73729611

>>73725774
>Deflection
We’ve been following the Mel saga for two years or so now newfag

>> No.73729652

>>73729611
chihaya started 3/3/2021 so its been over 3 years as of last month

>> No.73729767

>>73729652
no one cares what she did before Mel, not even Estelliano or Nar

>> No.73729813

>>73729598
Im not implying i want anyone to do anything though? Just saying that in my opinion she deserves to be hard doxxed and more.
I had an aunt with cancer, the bills for treatment just kept pilling up and NO ONE we knew had enough to chip in and help her. She couldnt afford to continue chemo and died a few months later.
The fact this scam artist got several thousand dollars for lying about it and got away with it disgusts me, cancer is a nightmare on a person and their loved ones, not a convenient way to get a payday from simps.

>> No.73729820

>>73729767
yeah because estellia and nar only met her somewhat recently retard

>> No.73729832

>>73729268
You're a retard if you fall for sympathy ploys on the internet. You gonna go donate to all those woman having shit up on gofundme because they supposidly have a new disease every week that needs help?
Learn to care less, learn to be ok with losing your money to you being retarded, go outside and 'touch grass', because it's obvious you rely too heavily on the internet for the bulk of your social interaction.

>> No.73729887

>>73729813
>Im not implying i want anyone to do anything though?
>Just saying that in my opinion she deserves to be hard doxxed and more.
just so you know she never got money from her cancer grift she only started to get money from selling fetish content and then as ichigo nogashi she claimed her straining her voice resulted in her needing vocal chord surgery to which she did a donothon and raised 3.5k before everyone charged back their donations and had her paypal closed down so she didnt get that money to begin with.

>> No.73729895

>>73729813
And not just once but twice, and that's not including her other grifts and scams lol

>> No.73730001

>>73729895
if you mean the brain cancer she claimed to have on a brand new reddit account around christmas time then she never received money or gifts from that either. every comment trying to get her to accept donations were met with a no and no one ever came forward and said they gave that person (likely mel) money. still shitty to lie and say you have stomach cancer and brain cancer as different people but she never made money from it. if she did then that is a unironically a crime that can result in thousands of dollars of fines, restitution and time behind bars. if she did make profit off of her cancer grift then the donators need to get in contact with authorities.

>> No.73730035

>>73729887
Didnt she threaten some of the cancer donators who charged back with leaking personal info via a twitter posr? IIRC she still kept some money from the dudes who actually got scared of her threats.

>> No.73730245

>>73730035
I've seen this said by several anons before and the short answer is no.
Firstly you should know that when she claimed to have stomach cancer she started selling fetish content but that was a business transaction, you get content she gets money and she stopped talking about her supposed cancer and instead focused on selling fetish content. The only time she ever did a donothon to raise funds for a grift was the throat surgery and those were charged back by the donators so she never got the 3.5k. In response to her threatening to leak the personal information of the donators she did say that she had their personal information but she followed it up by saying that she will keep it on hand only for PayPal and Streamlabs to prove that they made the donations and that they knew the disclaimer that all donations were non refundable. When people were charging back donations while she was Ichigo Nogashi she saved pictures of every single donation because at one point someone made a donation using wording that stated he knew it was a donation and so she sent all that information to PayPal ONLY to help try and win her case. She never stated she would share that information publicly, she stated she had all their personal information to share with PayPal and Streamlabs to help her try to win her chargeback cases but it failed anyways.

I also want to add that there WAS a single anon half a year ago who said he had the personal information of some of her stalkers or paypigs or whatever and that he would compile them and release it for whatever reason. I can't find the post but if someone does link it. He never provided the information obviously but I don't know what he wanted to do because he hates both her orbiters and Mel herself.

>> No.73730285
File: 136 KB, 1137x991, 1713185283839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtube.com/@CoreOfMidas
https://youtu.be/zuTBDYUjHUc
Imagine being such a failure for 4 years of being 1view that your 1 month old menhera rant channel is more popular than your main. Suddenly, there are people who care and can fund her a new iPhone and PC.

>> No.73730347
File: 123 KB, 850x1244, file.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73725681
It's okay, Yuko will also go back to starbucks soon.

>> No.73730445

>>73730285
There's a main channel?

>> No.73730491

>>73730285
She didn't have the right attitude for streaming

>> No.73730564
File: 457 KB, 400x226, c04cfc1d-041b-4e2b-ac97-ba8103112164_text.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>73730285
Oh, this is the same person? A shame, their model was very eye-catching.

>> No.73730578

>>73730491
I for one can't wait for the streaming meta to die, everything was better back in the 4 kings days.

>> No.73730609

>>73730445
Apparently, but unless she referenced it somewhere, I doubt we'll find someone from her 3ccv viewers.

>> No.73730650 [DELETED] 

>>73727131
>we

>> No.73730661

>>73730285
I think she has some good advice but at the same time you should never go into content creation of any kind with the hope that you get a following and get money from it. You should only go into content creation because you want to create content you are proud of, if you do it for any other reason then you are not going to make it at all. People enjoy content creators who make good content and love what they do, we hate grifters who do it for fame and fortune, we can tell a mile a while you are not doing it for the right reasons and thus your content will be dogshit. The best advice I can give someone is to make content in your free time when you want to but keep your fucking day job for fucks sake, don't leech off your parents or the government because you want to be the next Gawr Gura or some shit.

>> No.73730719 [DELETED] 

>>73730650
yes >>68701139 jannies dont care to remove her information

>> No.73730760

>>73730564
If you mean Midas is Mel then no, Mel is Elfinpsyop though

>> No.73730857

mel instantly blocked me when i followed on a throwaway account wtf how does she expect to get followers if she blocks them

>> No.73730895

>>73730857
Did you stop to think that she doesn't want to be a streamer anymore and that she just wants to be left alone?

>> No.73730971

>>73730895
biggest retard in this thread is (You)

>> No.73731581

>>73726877
Holy retard. She even admitted those and also I have the videos.

>> No.73731849

>>73731581
she has only masturbated once on stream and once for a video to sell to multiple people. there are literally no other videos youre just lying out your ass. you have nothing and i dont know why youre lying about something easily fact checked when you gain nothing from it.

>> No.73731905

>>73731849
It's okay, Mel, I love those videos, it was funny when your cat sneezed on your neck while you plowed your pussy with the vibrator. Sometimes I still go back and fap to one of those masti videos.

>> No.73731949

>>73731905
and now i know youre lying because she doesnt even move her vibrator because she doesnt enjoy insertion so she just wiggles it around. again i dont know what you get from lying about having more than two videos of her masturbating.

>> No.73731984

>>73725681
I want mel nekomana to fart on my face while using me as her gaming chair

>> No.73732124

>>73726801
Willing to share, mad curious to see these now.

>> No.73732903

>>73725681
>Not a Vtuber
>Stalking a random who
I bet this is Mel selfposting.

>> No.73733157

>>73725681
some of you guys are the worst kind of scum.

>> No.73733577

>>73730895
>Created this account
https://twitter.com/MarilouUrufu
>Located in the wasp and elfin discords
>Constantly shitposting in /wasp/
>Has paypigs buying her models and believing her fake stories for support
>Always pops up every few months to self post
>ALL OF THIS
>>65503481
>>67919586
>>65503481
>>67919586
>>54191562
>>54129587
>>54132980
Yeah, someone who goes to this extent suddenly doesn't wanna stream kek

>> No.73733855

>>73725681
hi Mel

>> No.73733979

>>73725681
This thread is one of the saddest things ive seen on /vt/ to date. Gullible retards like those ITT are the reasons e-whores keep joining vtubing.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action