[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 52 KB, 500x500, 1711378278246828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
72288335 No.72288335[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

https://files.catbox.moe/44cfyl.m4a
>Someone: "Did you cry in front of K?"

>P: "No~not really...I'll be honest. I almost cried in front of (Twins)...
>I was talking about uh I was talking about something that we we we were like, you know. Just catching up and I was talking about something that had happened in that. Oh, um, you know. Wasn't so great and then almost ended up crying in front of them.
>I don't think they realized and that's okay. That's okay. Yeah.
>But You know, I've been I don't know not going through it, but it just kind of maybe I've been going through.
>I don't I don't know how much I want to say about this to be honest. Um
>Uh, I guess the way I word it is I found something out. After I left my previous job and it kind of ...left me feeling a little...
>I think traumatized is Too great of a word but Um I think I'm going to delete this Twitter space afterwards...
>But uh Um Yeah, uh, it's been weighing extremely heavily on me So I uh
>Um, sorry, I don't usually like talking about this kind of stuff at all. Um, but uh I uh, I've been kind of holding on to it Um
>But uh Yeah, so Um, just a little little bit of Trauma
>But uh
>Um Yeah, I just feel I don't know I feel.
>Uh kind of just really Lost and don't know what to do and don't feel like I belong anywhere and kind of Yeah, so like I said I came here to
>To kind of work my thoughts out and I am ended up more confused than before but I am glad I can and I had a lot of fun and uh Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
>So...Sorry for the seriousness
>But uh, yeah. Um
>Um glad that I got to meet so many people. I'm glad so many people wanted to meet me Yeah."

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action