Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 13 KB, 327x139, Dg3422d5hv.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7191533 No.7191533 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.7191642

>birches
>birch is a tree
>tree can be made into textile
>rugs are made by textile
>therefore Pomu is a rug muncher

>> No.7191656

>>7191533
What did she live?

>> No.7191669

>>7191533
I'm glad she is ok

>> No.7191685

>>7191533
>birch
but at what cost

>> No.7191705

>>7191656
She got her boobies removed because of high chances of getting cancer

>> No.7191721
File: 76 KB, 465x462, 1627083724592.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7191721

>>7191533
I love this lesbian fairy

>> No.7192104
File: 29 KB, 596x149, Screenshot from 2021-07-28 20-26-15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7192104

mama was worried

>> No.7192220
File: 821 KB, 665x611, E1w9s9PWUAEoqMd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7192220

Pomu STRONG

Pomu LOVE

>> No.7192265

>Can't even swear.
Just another corporate vtuber.

>> No.7192276
File: 99 KB, 1280x720, 1626380813256.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7192276

>>7191533
PPowerful

>> No.7192351

>>7191533
Her minecraft addiction forbids her to die, she's either soulbound to the game or she's using her copy of the game as a phylactery

>> No.7192357

>>7191705
Stupid gay whore

>> No.7192428

too bad, one less nijinigger is always nice.

>> No.7192482

>>7192265
Try watching streams before posting, heck, even clips

>> No.7192499

happy for her

>> No.7192500

>>7192265
it's a fairy joke, anon

>> No.7192558

>>7192428
How can you say something so horrible

>> No.7192564

Nijichink you need a really bad luck to die for this surgery

>> No.7192634

>>7192558
Nijiwhores aren't people, so why feel bad for them?

>> No.7192661

>>7192558
>>6418695

>> No.7192773

>>7192634
That's still an actual human, going through something difficult, that you're wishing ill upon
Have you really gotten yourself so caught up in console wars and tribalposting so that you've stooped that low

>> No.7192788

>>7192265
She swears quite a lot, but almost never in the first 10 min of streams, because she is scared of Susan

>> No.7192823

>>7191705
As far as I know, she had a lump removed, not everything else.

>> No.7192927

>>7192823
No sense in getting just a lumpectomy if it's prophylactic for cancer
The breast tissue is what turns cancerous so you don't want to leave any behind

>> No.7193103

>>7192773
You're talking to an edgy kid, he thinks he's cool for commenting that, he'll screencap this then go to /hlgg/, post it, they'll tell him to fuck off and then he'll beat the wall until his dad comes back from work and beats him in a drunk rage

>> No.7194075
File: 829 KB, 2000x3000, 1622857853783.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7194075

POMU STRONG!

>> No.7194269

>>7192773
Why are you here?

>> No.7194450
File: 347 KB, 695x549, 1621375983295.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7194450

>>7191533
She was the only chuuba that really mattered to me. She's just another fag

>> No.7194665

>>7191642
Makes perfect sense, I'll inform Kiara

>> No.7194760

>>7193103
>projecting this hard

>> No.7194822

>>7192823
Nope. Double mastectomy to prevent her over 90% chance of getting breast cancer down the road.

>> No.7195218

>>7191533
I hope she has a speedy recovery. Glad her surgery went well

>> No.7195875

>>7192265
Newfag

>> No.7197189

>>7193103
Consider therapy

>> No.7197268
File: 87 KB, 1024x773, 1624081096609.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7197268

>>7191533
Now draw her living birch

>> No.7197337
File: 141 KB, 1286x1542, 1627440873374.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7197337

>>7197268
I lived birch

>> No.7197389

>>7193103
Im sorry that you had such a rough life

>> No.7197471

>>7194760
>>7197189
Imagine getting mad at someone making you a reality check, geez. I'm not the one saying that people should die because they work at Xbox so you're the one who should consider therapy, samefag

>> No.7197957

>>7191533
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! +1 for MEDICINE YEEEEHAWAWWWWWWW WUGAWAUGA WWAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.7198075

>>7191533
Wait why does /vt/ suddenly not like Pomu? Because she fucked a chick? Weak.

>> No.7198307

>>7198075
It's the same shitposters and false flaggers as always. This board is probably at least 50% tourists who have never watched a vtuber but pretend to be upset at things

>> No.7198430

>>7194822
Where in the fuck do you even get the information?

>> No.7198570

>>7198430
_______he made it up_______

>> No.7198895

>>7198570
I just find amazing how we are just a bunch of schizos who can stick to a rrat this hard and this long

>> No.7200400

>>7191533
Gay bitch

>> No.7200770

>>7191533
Glad she survived so I can personally kill this bitch.

>> No.7201014

>>7194450
It’s rather unfortunate, really.

>> No.7201317
File: 13 KB, 1900x127, samefag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7201317

>>7197471
>samefag
nice try buckaroo

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action