[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 459 KB, 2048x1365, 1710348996119776.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
71276661 No.71276661 [Reply] [Original]

I had a silly dream, and maybe it's cringe and gay to share but w/e.

I dreamt I was walking alone in San Francisco, a place I'd never before, when I took a look at Google maps, and I noticed a Mori Calliope chibi icon.

"Of course, this must be one of those Hololive merch houses I've heard about, and Calli is sharing her location! In fact I think I've been there before", I thought to myself, but dream logic doesn't make much sense.

I walk over and it's a nice house on top of a hill, sort of like pic rel but more Victorian. One of those Victorian houses turned businesses, you know.

I enter, and I'm immediately... blinded? I don't understand. I keep rubbing my eyes. It's almost like I'm looking directly into the sun whenever I try to open my eyes, so I can only squint them open at best.

I stumble into the room directly to the right of the entrance, and I see some paper work, and I sense 3 people in what appears to be an office or something.

"Can I help you?" a woman asks politely.

"I'm looking for the... Hololive store. Is this the right place?".

"Upstairs, room 511".

I thank them and I stumble up the stairs to the 2nd floor (which is as high as it goes, idk why the rooms went up to 500, generally that means a 5th floor).

I have no idea which room is which, so again I just enter the first one to the right.

This room had a good 10 people in it, and I can feel it's more of a living room with couches and consoles and things of that nature. Seems people are just chilling out. Hololive fans I supposed. Someone greets me, I greet them back, and I feel the eyes of the room are on me. I play up the fact that I can barely see, and I hold my forearm across my eyes while rubbing them, trying to fix my issue.

As I take a few steps into the room, some resume their conversations. Then I hear it. My oshi.

"Is that... Gura?", I say out loud. This garners a few laughs and giggles. But no one replies.

At this point my heart is racing. That was her, right? I know Mumei and Gura sound alike, maybe they're laughing at my mistake? No, I know Gura's voice when I hear it.

I sit down on a couch, pink and Victorian. Some mildly overweight guy sits next to me and starts making small talk, most of which escapes me as I was trying to focus on the conversation left of us, which is where I heard Gura.

I try my best to open my eyes to get a look at the people. There's a few girls, all of which are mid at best, and the guys are largely unkempt and overweight. But I see Gura's IRL face. It must be her. She's cute in a way, totally within my league since I've dated prettier girls. Even if she wasn't cute though, I'd still want to be around her, I love her so much. I want to find an excuse to talk to her.

But then I feel guilt at the prospect. Yeah I could stick around and try to find a way to shoot my shot. But doing an IRL event like this, she must be getting so much unwanted advances from men who love her like I do. But to her it's just another stranger. Potentially creepy, potentially dangerous. What am I even doing here?

I excuse myself and stumble out of the room as best I can, until I find room 511. It's a long room, lots of boxes, lots of merch. The dream ends, with my mind still on Gura, and a feeling of melancholy.

>> No.71277236
File: 886 KB, 1781x2972, gura gun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks for sharing, anon.
It was funny.

>> No.71277963
File: 138 KB, 1000x1594, 2aqymfp2nvh61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>71277236
glad you enjoyed it, fellow chumbud. Here's my favorite picture of gura.

>> No.71279134

>San Francisco
>repost
Bait thread, stopped reading

>> No.71280782

>>71277963
What is your 4th favorite?

>> No.71281608

>>71280782
it's nsfw, anon.

>>
Name