[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 172 KB, 1280x720, Cantaloupee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6934346 No.6934346 [Reply] [Original]

>Foreshadows her graduation in the middle of the Youtube Music week
>Begins Collabing with Genmates and Senpais more
>Gura is way more attached to her as if she knew she's just temporary
>All the girls sacrifice their schedules for her TTRPG

The bitch is leaving after her contract is over, and before you go around celebrating, this is seriously BAD for Hololive, everybody, indie, Nijifags, Vcuckjo already want ammunition to shit on the Holos and with this we weill not hear the end of it.

>> No.6934416

>>6934346
Thank god

>> No.6934543

Fingers crossed. Mori is the cancer of Hololive. The TTRPG streams are great, though.

>> No.6934622

>>6934543
That's a funny way of saying Kiara.

>> No.6934875

Seems weird to give up after just one year, even if her end goal is to just use the popularity for her other projects. She could grow even more before doing that.
Unless the reason is simply that she doesn't like being a part of Hololive, in which case fair enough, and good luck to her.

>> No.6934933

I hope Kiara follows soon after

>> No.6934939

>>6934346
>he doesn't know she foreshadows her graduation at the end of every single stream
>and in 13 million views worth of music

You know your oshi's going to graduate too, right?
Everyone is temporary.

>> No.6934953

>>6934622
That's a funny way of saying (You).

>> No.6934972
File: 39 KB, 351x348, 1605668174410.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6934346
>and before you go around celebrating, this is seriously BAD for Hololive
But not for me. With the autist gone, there'll be no one left in EN for anitubers to leech off of, and maybe we can finally have a non-awkward collab for once.

>> No.6934978

It wouldn't have happened if Kiara hadn't harassed her every day

>> No.6935038

>>6934346
She's already planning on doing another season of TTRPG after the current one is done, which will obviously happen after her first year anniversary, AKA the day she renews her contract. Try posting this again next year.

>> No.6935122

>>6934978
Kiara ...love?

>> No.6935134

>>6935038
>Mori keeping her promises
ahahahahahaha

>> No.6935160

>>6935134
Sounds like you're already coping, heh

>> No.6935217

>>6934346
the only one in hololiveEN who feels like she has a foot out the door is kiara, who recently had a roomate stream for her birthday and ego.

clearly seeing the successful transition that coco's roomate is having and wanting to test the waters herself.

>> No.6935298

>>6934346
Why is it bad for Hololive??? IF she actually graduates, people will only assume thay she got so big that she can stand on her own and got a bigger deal. People will probably take that as a win and will want to join Hololive even more. She's planning a lot post her anniversary though so I dunno about graduation. She's stuck around for a lot of worst case scenarios in her life. Now that she's in the best position in her life, I doubt she will want to give that away so quickly.

>> No.6935332

>>6935217
Hololive was with them at their lows, and thinks of leaving Holo at their highs. Typical western women, ain't they?

>> No.6935433

>>6934543
Based
>>6934622
Accurate too

>> No.6935467

>>6935217
I watched it, it was pretty much just pity sub bait and complaining about how much of a failed idol she is so I don't think she sees her channel as successful enough to do the same thing Coco did
Not anytime soon anyway

>> No.6935468

>>6935332
Based, don't stick with a job if you don't want it and you don't need it

>>6935160
This entire thread is cope, and so will the next one.

>Mori has a bad collab
>"graduation soon, she and her genmates hate each other"
>Mori has a good collab
>"graduation soon, she's about to go and her genmates are just sad"
>Mori has an ogey collab
>"graduation soon, uhhhhhhhhhh nigger nigger eceleb western whores brrrrap brrrap"

>> No.6935635

>>6934875
Mori very clearly dislikes, or is just really bad at, streaming games. Sadly for her thats the bread and butter of a streamer. She could ignore that and just get more creative and do different things with her streams, but her goal is her music. Its apparent she doesnt want to spend her energy streaming different ideas, but she also doesnt like the status quo. End of contracts, coco leaving, and the success of her music unironically might be enough to prompt her to leave.

>> No.6935745

>>6935635
Shion's contract is up in August and she probably won't resign. Mori's contract is up in September. I expect the graduations to be in that order.

>> No.6936060

>>6935467
>I watched it, it was pretty much just pity sub bait and complaining about how much of a failed idol she is so I don't think she sees her channel as successful enough to do the same thing Coco did
>Not anytime soon anyway
roomate is testing the waters, checking out how many people show up, what the VOD is after and what type of superchat she makes. this is definitely going to be a thing. watch. roomate will stream again next time Kiara gets pissed about something with hololive.

>> No.6936140

>>6935635
Why not stream more music related stuff? Not necessarily singing, maybe writing? Freestyle rapping on topics as they come through superchat, or whatever? I don't know. I get that her goal is the music, and it's the only thing from her I really follow myself, but that's exactly why I feel like it would be a waste for her to leave now, before she had the chance to do some live performances as Calli, and grow even more.
I've seen a couple of her ASMR streams, and maybe I'm just not familiar enough with her, but she seemed to enjoy it well enough for a job, at least. She could focus more on those, too. Fairly boring content to produce, I imagine, but it's also less stressful and requires less prep work than game-related stuff, judging by all of the scuffed ones that happened. Focusing more on music with ASMR and talking to fill the gaps could be enough to replace gaming almost entirely, save for whenever they get permissions for things she actually cares about, like Persona 3.
Ultimately, as I said, if she just doesn't want to keep doing it, that's fair enough, and all the best for her, but I have to imagine she's been through worse grinds with much worse payoffs to quit this early when she could keep at it for a while longer to reap bigger benefits to herself later. She's invested so much into music for the Calli character, maybe slow down on this for the next year and invest more into her own stuff with the money she's making with streaming would be a better start than just hopping out and hoping enough of your fanbase follows you as you start over from scratch.

>> No.6936163

>>6935160
>heh

>> No.6936226

>>6936140
Not reading all that but she might find it difficult to do actual work while streaming. It's not hard to imagine.

>> No.6936285

>>6936226
fair

>> No.6936322

>>6934346
Maybe Cover will finally learn that they can't just silo themselves from the rest of the industry and go against the ethos of the industry that Kizuna Ai created.

>> No.6936379
File: 91 KB, 915x455, bigkusa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6936140
>I get that her goal is the music, and it's the only thing from her I really follow myself
Which is why you missed all the gaming streams she actually enjoyed. So did the rest of /hlgg/, because they only ever see her when she gets roped into this roblox shit with their precious Trinity.
Deadbeats got over this shit back in May, but dramafags never will.

>> No.6936527

>>6936379
So she does like doing this? Why is everyone so sure she doesn't care, then? Am I falling for low quality bait? I don't care that much about the gaming side of Hololive in genral, more into the music.

>> No.6936595

>>6936163
hehe

>> No.6936752

>>6934972
You realize your oshi is the one most likely to hop on the Connor train next right?

>> No.6936770

>>6936163
>>6936595
teehee

>> No.6936798
File: 10 KB, 325x155, mrkoroswordsofwisdom.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6934346

>> No.6936903

>>6936379
Her only good gaming streams were Omori and Blasphemous

>> No.6937014

Mori will go to Nijisanji where she's more free to be herself. Nijichads just can't stop winning.

>> No.6937240

>>6937014
>going to a company with less views and where she will be less popular
Do you even western women

>> No.6937397

>>6934346
Thank God I can't wait for this annoying cunt to leave. Hopefully Yris replaces her

>> No.6937706

>leaves hololive
>just streams as herself and attach herself to the big named animetubers she loves streaming with
>her music is already popular and people know that she's actually mori

I actually see it

>> No.6937775

>>6935332
This is basically what idol agency has always been about anon. They nurture these girls into an idol and by the end, they graduate to move up in the industry or move on to something else in life. Think of it like a school where your alumni will highly shill you if they can get big after their idol year.

>> No.6937823

>>6934346
Hopefully she takes Kiara with her

>> No.6937887

>>6935635
Her music is successful because of hololive. She quits streaming and people are going to quit her.

>> No.6937915

>>6936527
>Am I falling for low quality bait?
Always
>I don't care that much about the gaming side of Hololive in general, more into the music
Same desu, and based, so I'll take some >cope to spoonfeed you:

>So she does like doing this?
Streaming? Yes, but only if she feels a sense of control over what she's doing. The more something feels like an obligation, a trend, or someone else's decision, the more she's going to resent it.
Minecraft? Not really, she doesn't care about mechanical depth or system mastery. The games she does gush about are much more heavily stylized, visceral, and character-driven, like the RPGMaker stuff she did for a while.
Her genmates? Yes, she enjoys hanging out with them and wants to be supportive & keep up with them and not make things worse. Her best Minecraft streams are the ones where she gets to hang out with Gura and talk shop while the game fades into the background.

>Why is everyone so sure she doesn't care, then?
Depends on the person, depends on the stream. For some, her alto voice (that she doesn't bother lifting like the other four do except as part of the meme), her willingness to do songs like Cursed Night that explore her own doubt and disillusionment without filtering it in artifice like Gura's Reflect can feel like she's flouting the kayfabe that drew them to VTubers in the first place. Or they don't realize (or just can't stand) that she is a stubborn, depressive menhera who gets quieter and more aloof the more focused she is and mislabel that as disinterest. Or they watch one of the clips about how Mori (like several of the Holos you and I like and this /vt/ hates) doesn't want to force herself into fitting what Hololive's audience expects from their entertainers at the cost of her integrity/quality as an artist, and takes they take that as a personal attack for liking a girl who fits the mold. But the only reason any of that has traction, or this many anti threads, is because she streams with 3D men that most /vt/ards hate, and they've made them into a totem of their anxiety about Hololive becoming mainstream.
Thus;
>These ecelebs are going to destroy Hololive
>Mori wants to stream with them sometimes
>Mori wants to destroy Hololive
That's the logic that takes the board culture from "I don't like Mori" to "Mori doesn't like Hololive", and that narrative is never going to go away because the people who spread it don't like her enough to watch her and realize it's made up

>> No.6937943

>>6934346
thank god. i hope kiara is next.

>> No.6938015

>>6937887
Here's the paradox. People say she's leaving because she's already popular enough; yet it is because of Hololive. Which is it, retard?

Remember that Vince McMahon replaced Kevin Nash and Scott Hall were replaced by Glenn Jacobs and Rick Bognar because he thought it was just the character that's important and popular.

>> No.6938174

>>6938015
Yes, Hololive made her popular and she leaves because she's popular enough... where's the paradox there? Both can happen, especially after she saw Coco retain a lot of her fans even after her graduation.

>> No.6938278

>>6937915
>Muh Mainstream exposure
They're on fucking Youtube. And vtubers are spilling over everywhere. There was this Techlinked episode that showed a chip leaker that had a Korone Profile on Linus' forums. The AEW poster with Ame front and center.

Yet no one complains about how that pushes Hololive into mainstream.

>> No.6938404

>>6937915
Hey anon, thanks for the detailed answer, appreciate it. I did see some fans being a little too concerned when she dropped Cursed Night, and even tried to argue against it, saying that if she feels like being more open about negative thoughts can still be well received, that means she won't need to fake it, and the good times will feel even sweeter, knowing they're honest.
I definitely get more of a relaxed vibe than a disinterested one from her voice as well, at least from the little exposition I have to her talking regularly.

>> No.6938407

>>6938174
It can only go one way, anon. Either it WAS her that was popular, or the Mori Character.

For Vince's case, Neither Razor or Diesel were the things that were putting people into the seats, it was the personalities behind them.

Antis are pretty much accusing that the Mori character is what made her popular, it isn't. It's her personality that jived well with audiences.

>> No.6938415

>>6938015
SWELTERING HOT SUMMER OF '92

>> No.6938421

>>6934346
She only gets views because of Hololive. If she thinks she can get them on her own, her personal channel would be more successful

>> No.6938609

>>6938421
I think part of it is that she has grown a lot in a short time since joining. I did seek her personal stuff after enjoying her music so much, but didn't enjoy any of it nearly as much as her recent work as Calli. Naturally, I'm not subscribed or following any of her other stuff for the time being.

>> No.6938613

>>6934622
As someone who doesn't like Kiara, I don't see her leaving Hololive anytime soon, this is the best thing that has happened to her in her life, heck even her family finally feel proud of her

>> No.6938777

>>6934622
lol for what I can see Kiara is the most invested in this vtuber/idol schtick

>> No.6938892

>>6938421
She saw Coco graduate and keep her views and she's too stupid to understand the difference between Coco and her

>> No.6939004
File: 58 KB, 350x405, thinking time.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6938404
>if she feels like being more open about negative thoughts can still be well received, that means she won't need to fake it, and the good times will feel even sweeter, knowing they're honest.
And that's bit the casual deadbeats in the back. She learned pretty quickly that most of her audience is too stupid to ever understand her (the response to Off With Their Heads was the last straw) so she saves the honest shit for member streams.
So when she does a Reddit Meme Review with Coco and it sucks because she can't think of anything to say, richbeats can tune in to a T2 stram the next day and find out how she stayed up all night worried about how many people would see it, how Coco's the reason she joined Hololive and she wanted to make a good first impression, how she already saw those memes months ago, and how Coco's original plan for how it would work was retarded, she still did exactly what Coco told her to do and got called a crackhead for it. But everybody else is just stuck with a "gUH" and just assumes she could have done a better stream but didn't feel like it.

>>>6938278
The hypocrisy is the point. It's to distract from the fact that the only reason they're even here is from clipniggers / Covid algorithm buff / EOPandering generation / Azur Lane collab. Anyone who actually predates the mainstreaming doesn't bother to watch the English girls in the first place and hates them all equally

>> No.6939019

>>6938892
You say that, but her mama can always make her a DD avatar.

>> No.6939027

>>6934346
After seeing how well kson is doing by herself, I think some girls that don't really fit in might just quit. Haato and Mori especially.

>> No.6939137

>>6939027
>kson
Who?

>> No.6939156
File: 324 KB, 586x582, hololive en 14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6934346
lol, probably

>> No.6939166

>>6938407
Anon it's not an all or nothing thing, leaving hololive means any holo purist or anyone too lazy to look out of the hololive box won't follow and you and I both know that's more than half of any holo's audience

>> No.6939197

>>6939004
Like I said, most antis are latching on to things that actually say otherwise; That she really cares about Hololive.

The 5% meme is a big example of this. Everyone and their mother knows that the interface is actually just 10-15% of a program/game. Everything else is backend. It's the same with Mori, she's involved in backstage production as well as musical recording. And as Suisei stated, she's doing a great job.

>> No.6939204

>>6939027
I'd actually miss Haato though I hope Mori gets raped by a pack of niggers but she'd probably love that

>> No.6939434

>>6934346
In the context of her music career, that doesn't make any sense. She only blew up after getting the Hololive brand despite being around for a good while before. Unless she works out a way to keep the Mori persona after Hololive, I don't see her music career going anywhere.

It feels like the opposite in fact. The Hololive brand is the best way to propel the music bit forward.

>> No.6939602

>>6939434
Actually, the primary reason for her music gradually gaining traction slowly is because she only got her own style after RWB, and her music was very cynical at best.

I'm a DD fan, but Hololive seems to have uplifted her psyche.
One of her songs as DD tells us that she doesn't think she can reach a summit.

Contrast that to

>Welcome to the mountaintop.

This is when you realize that rrats are stupid, and Mori is very grateful towards the opportunity given to her by Cover.

>> No.6939748
File: 69 KB, 1001x609, kneeel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6939602
based protobeat

>> No.6939801

>>6936527
>So she does like doing this?
Not only does she like it, she loves it
>Am I falling for low quality bait?
Yes

>> No.6939809

>>6936752
>Kiara
>collabing with deep voice Mcdude

You know nothing about her anonchama holotalk with a holostar is as far as she would go other than some group collabs etc. it's funny by Cali seem to have more of a normie taste in entertainment than a Hello! Project fanatic.

>> No.6939869
File: 306 KB, 512x512, 57051.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm gonna give you a realty check tards. Mori's music is fucking shit. And not only is shit but it's centered around a super niche genre that can hardly be compared to real rap. She will never ever be able to live off her music alone, she'll always have to work a side job to sustain herself. There is is no side job she'll ever be able to find in Japan that will allow her to make the same money she makes off this Vtubing thing by simply having to stream 3 days a week for only 1 fucking hour, not to mention the clout she'll continue to gain.

>> No.6939870

>>6934346
Mori is legit the only single Holo I would not miss at all if she was gone.

>> No.6939874

>>6939602
This. Mori's forward momentum only began once she embraced the weeb and leaned more towards uplifting songs, rather than very cynical hard rap.

The Rock's EP proves that her positivism is what people look out for, when she releases new songs.

>> No.6939908

>>6939869
Now say that without crying.

>> No.6939912

She literally masturbates to the hate she gets from this gig. No way she’s quitting after just a year

>> No.6939914

>>6934346
>this is seriously BAD for Hololive, everybody, indie, Nijifags, Vcuckjo
How ?

>> No.6939938

>>6939602
>One of her songs as DD tells us that she doesn't think she can reach a summit.
It will always punch me in the throat and make me cry and I will never stop telling people.

>> No.6939947

>>6939602
So basically I bit the bait by replying to this thread. No surprise there!

>> No.6939956

>>6934346
Mori can't pull a Kson because Kson is actually hot

>> No.6940035

>>6939956
Jason is in her mid 30s where Mori is in her breeding prime and has massive fucking tits and likely a fat white girl pussy.

>> No.6940060

>>6935298
Then why does she still act like she doesn’t give a shit?

>> No.6940111

>>6940035
>Mori is in her breeding prime
Mori is 12?

>> No.6940133

>>6938892
>Coco keeping her viewers
She hasn't even streamed in Youtube since graduating and soon she'll end up losing a ton of viewers, what made Coco good was her interactions with the rest of Hololive, her solo content is generally well below average and that's what will cause her to either eat her words of "not joining another company" or she'll come back to Hololive and accept any kind of restrictions because the content she can make even under restrictions in Hololive is far better than the content she can make solo

>> No.6940137

>>6940111
Yes, mentally.

>> No.6940174 [DELETED] 

>>6934346
NijiEN stays winning.

>> No.6940183

>>6940137
Now, Anon. Please go to a foreign country without any backing from your daddy.

>> No.6940214

>>6940133
She streams in the chink-japanese streaming site not in youtube

>> No.6940220 [DELETED] 

>>6937014
BASED
>>6937240
>muh western woman=bad
Touch grass, freak

>> No.6940247

>>6934346
why would she leave so soon? Her character is barely a year old and is doing pretty decent with her music and probably her physical EP sales too. I don't think her previous online persona will get the same clout as the vtuber persona in the long run, assuming her joining hololive really was just to get more clout to sell her music.

>> No.6940283

>>6940247
same reason she graduated in November like everyone said:
because OP is god and he gets what he wants

>> No.6940303
File: 33 KB, 680x763, 66f-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6940174

>> No.6940321

>>6940183
Because that was a decision made by someone with a fully developed adult brain. It worked, but it was a childish decision, like everything she does, somehow. She could stick a fork in a toaster and have it work out immensely in her favor.

>> No.6940349

>>6940247
See >>6939602

Antis hate Mori, but know nothing about DD, besides the fact that she's a rapper. They don't realize that the very things they cling on to are the very reasons she's staying.

>> No.6940386

>>6939027
That won't last, it's a lot people that expect to recapture the Coco experience, Kson is different in more ways than just the avatar

>> No.6940400

>>6940321
>anti is jealous she doesn't have Mori's "luck"
maybe if you didn't frequent this site, you'd get it.

>> No.6940405 [DELETED] 

>>6940174
BASED
>>6940386
kek Kson sucks bro

>> No.6940438
File: 248 KB, 535x532, 1610638018040.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6940400
I am not a woman. I will never be a woman.

>> No.6940451

>>6934346
I would say this collabs with Coco even before her announcement, poor performance, pushing for outside collabs and getting closer with TT anituber and by extension vshojo clique like being friends with fucking sydsnap might point in this direction.
On the other hand she said nothing that would indicate an intention to leave and even more so Coco herself said that no other girl is planning to leave (after talking with Mori and Ollie multiple times) and I would imagine Cover itself would bend backwards just to keep her at least a year longer she might go on partial hiatus or whatever they call what Ayame is doing and just let new EN gen replace her in regular streaming, perhaps she even rebrand as a vsinger together with IRyS to change people's expectations, it's not like she have to give 95% of her energy to stay as a holo.

>> No.6940461

>>6940321
>put fork in toaster
>it start making a sick tune that she then uses for her next song
She can't keep getting await with this

>> No.6940474

>>6940438
That's even worse, You're a man and you're jealous of a woman!? That's kind of demeaning of your Manhood.

>> No.6940477

>>6940247
She won't. This whole argument is retarded because she doesn't have to leave either persona for the other. She can just do both, just like she has been doing ever since she joined Hololive.
https://youtu.be/R7OQyeJHznY?t=58

>> No.6940497

>>6940461
away even, fuck

>> No.6940501

>>6940405
>kek Kson sucks bro
I know, that's what I was implying, people are seeing Kson in hopes of getting Coco but Kson is so much worse

>> No.6940557

>>6940501
Yeah. The bigger difference is that SatanSquares is actually Mori without a filter.

You can just add a yukisame DD avatar and you can watch the numbers fly.

>> No.6940561

>>6936226
I'm sorry you're illiterate, anon. I hope you recover from this tragedy soon.

>> No.6940632

>>6940557
I'd rather see an avatar drawn by herself. The drawing she uses for her profile pics would be perfect for a model.

>> No.6940964

>>6939869
I can't hear you from your ten-cent factory job, Cheng . Could you speak up without crying?

>> No.6940974

>>6938015
Why are narrative peddling morons always into wrestling

>> No.6941020

>>6940974
He's not peddling, he's fucking showing how flimsy the argument is.

>> No.6941119

>>6935745
Shion said she's not leaving and why would she? It's not like they're forcing her to do the contractual 3 times a week thing and she actually likes the "idol" stuff.

>>6935635
Her music is pretty niche and just wouldn't give her this sort of money or clout, I'm not even sure if she owns her original songs done as Mori, certainly not the covers.
Nobody knows how many of her regular paypigs would follow if she was seen as a hololive traitor but she would certainly get some serious antis in exchange for what exactly? She can still do her shit as dice or whatever hololive doesn't limit that.

>> No.6941141

>>6939869
Her rap is white girl shit, and is cringe as hell, but if it's in Japan, she can sell it.

>> No.6941388

>>6935298
nah people would say "she actually got fired by evil idol company that owns her character and abuse their talents all the time becaause that's what idol companies dude trust me dude my cousin was an idol" every graduation is a bad PR especially for the Western audience.

>> No.6941394

>>6934346
>everybody, indie, Nijifags, Vcuckjo already want ammunition to shit on the Holos
Seriously fucking kill yourself holy shit

>> No.6941517

>>6934622
>Mori is the Kiara of Hololive.
What? I'm pretty sure Kiara is the Kiara of Hololive

>> No.6941624

>>6940111
Greekchama...

>> No.6941662
File: 30 KB, 600x462, 1573602055753.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6940247
This board is filled with mentally challenged adults pretending to understand and love vtubers in the first place.

What part of this place being a containment board did you forget?

>> No.6941673

No trust me guys Mori is totally going to graduate this time, the voices in my head told me so. They may have been wrong the last 20 times but this time is the one!

>> No.6941804

>>6939004
For her to think everyone should be able to easily read between the lines of the artistic dialog shes creates for her songs is a bit ridiculous. Its no different to someone who expresses themselves through painting and quite childish to think that using mediums in such a way will net you the result of being fully and easily understood. Then, when she actually bothers to explain herself without the artistic ambiguity, shes only willing to do that with people who are give her more money per month, regardless of their actual intelligence? Its a bit of a slap in the face isnt it.

Its very obvious to me that though she may like streaming, shes not very good at it. Nor is she good at towing the line for a company and its many fans that existed before her arrival. Fans of which are perfectly valid in expecting some level of conformity to the culture created over the last 3+ years. I know shes trying her best to improve, but with her priorities being her music first and foremost, and with her somehow massive involvement in the background production of what, idk. She wont ever become a professional host entertainer like all the other girls. Its really not good for her and for hololive for her to continue trying to be a standard talent. She would have fit the roll of Vsinger far better. Maybe that would be for the best.

Next time she should really think hard before committing to becoming a hololive talent. The expectations that suddenly arose her hit her like a ton of bricks. Which is why we saw the largest backlash against her a month or so in. She was faced with losing her integrity or sticking to her guns. She thought her best route was to focus on her music and become distant to her fans, and here we are today. With people mildly attacking her now and again because shes keeping to her guns, but she trying to hide them away like a coward.

>> No.6941861

>>6941662
NTA
>Adults
You mean physically or mentally? Because there are plenty of arguments for them being neither.

>> No.6941865

>>6941804
Meds.

>> No.6941998
File: 5 KB, 265x190, 1592058056985.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6941861
At the end of the day, does it really matter?

>> No.6942054

>>6934346
>Contract is one year
>Mori has plans that last until October.

Imagine lying through your teeth with this.

>> No.6942289

>>6940974
Ya finna got worked, pinhead

>> No.6942294

>>6939004
I mean sure some of this narratives are retarded and spread mostly because people want to hate something and turn her into a traitor in their minds to justify it like people used to do with witches or cripples etc. or they're just desperate for drama and constantly recycle this shit.
Having said that this Coco collab had to be the most awkward thing in hololive's history and you can't really defend an hour of stroke or panick attack live on stream holy fuck I know this reddit shit is cringe and all that but at least try to be somewhat responsive you had months of experience at this point..

>> No.6942346

>>6942294
I feel this is what exactly happened when She first met Ao and Dyes in-person.

>> No.6943745

>>6942054
I stopped reading this shit after

to be honest, I prefer Holo over Niji. but I will be glad to see some competition for holoEN because their management is full of shit and i care about girls.
SO mb it would shake things up.

>> No.6943843

>Calli is 5% bitch. HATE her
>Mori is leaving and this is seriously BAD
duality of /vt/

>> No.6944541

>>6941141
>White girl shit
Why don't you tell me what is tasteful, today, mr. music producer-san

>> No.6944738

>>6943843
>/vt/ is one person

>> No.6944826
File: 166 KB, 709x214, 1615132656044.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6944920

>>6944738
I hope it is so I can kill it easier.

>> No.6945081
File: 692 KB, 744x683, 1615911609978.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

See you at anniversary.

>> No.6945240

>>6944541
>rap
>good
>white girl rap
>good
This is like a 4kids anime opening dub.

>> No.6946350

>>6945240
Not enough drug and firearms mentions for you? You don't know what rap is would-be criminal.

>> No.6946480

>>6946350
Nobody here listens to rap including you please just shut the fuck up

>> No.6946507

>>6946480
Sit down, be humble.

>> No.6946597
File: 69 KB, 640x480, 48398403243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6945240
Mori makes literally the only good rap since Kid Rock. That can't even be disputed.

>> No.6946702

>>6934346
You're confused. Mori's theme is "death". Of course she's going to talk about the inevitability of Death or anything associated with finality.

tl;dr You're being worked into a shoot, pal.

>> No.6947182

>>6936140
Because Mori legit hates Hololive and doesn't want to spend a second more on it that she absolutely has to. Why do you think shes renowned for scuff that could have easily been avoided with a 15 minute test and set up before she goes live?

>> No.6947733

>>6938777
It’s kind of hilarious the second worst singer is hell bent on putting out terrible songs.

>> No.6948191

>>6947733

Who's the worst?

>> No.6948321

>>6946507
Based kendrickposter

>> No.6948771

>>6947182
>Why do you think shes renowned for scuff that could have easily been avoided with a 15 minute test and set up before she goes live?
Because she is fucking dumb.
https://files.catbox.moe/byekf4.mp4
There is no malicious thoughts she has just fried her brain for only sleeping 3 to 4 hours or not sleeping at all.

>> No.6948869

>>6948191
There's only 6 different people in all of Hololive as of this month, Anon, take a guess.

>> No.6949060
File: 216 KB, 1080x598, Stop replying to bait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6946702

>> No.6949115

No lie, Mori would be a far better streamer if it was actually true she didn't care about Hololive. Caring too much is the cause of all her worst moments.

>> No.6949189

>>6948771
>let's increase the game brightness
>slides the mouse sensitivity
also why the heck is the brightness on general settings instead of graphic settings developerchama...

>> No.6949197

>involved in 15 songs
>third in total streaming hours in EN
>2nd only to gura in numbers
>highest total video views in EN
>multiple upcoming songs with senpais and indies
>nude members only bathtub stream
>highest live viewers out of all youtube music weekend
>2nd best twitter ratios
>taking vocal and jp lessons to improve herself
Seethe, cope, dilate. She's got the numbers

>> No.6949280

>>6949197
t. Chumbud

>> No.6949358

>>6934346
>everybody, indie, Nijifags, Vcuckjo already want ammunition to shit on the Holos
You mean YOU want ammunition to shit on the Holos.

>> No.6949402

>>6949197
Why are nutsacks like this?

>> No.6949459

>>6949402
Because you have no counter for it? try next year

>> No.6949917

>>6949402
Bonebros*

>> No.6950471

I do think she would be happier as a Vsinger. Best case scenario, the Project Hope thing mentioned with Irys is actually a music group cell Cover is putting together. It includes Irys, Mori, a JP Holo that's similarly passionate about music (Watame would fit here pretty well, could also explain her closeness with Mori), and maybe a member of the next generation of Hololive (most likely EN2). They all do gaming streams occasionally, but shift more towards music.

>> No.6950684

>>6950471
I think it's just minecraft. She enjoyed playing bloodstained. I do enjoy her music, asmr and drawing streams more though

>> No.6950837

>>6950684
She mentioned Minecraft wasn't that enjoyable for her because it's so open ended. You could tell she much prefers Metroidvania style games and I do enjoy watching her play a game she finds fun.

>> No.6950897

>>6949197
>Involved in
She's involved in music about as much I'm involved in engineering the car I drive

>> No.6950952

>>6950897
She's involved in music about as much as my dick is in your mom's ass

>> No.6951000

>>6950952
*ash

>> No.6951433

>>6950471
I hate this new /vt/ fad about remaking Mori into a Vsinger. Mori's singing skills are terrible, don't try to put her in the same line as IRyS and fucking Azki, for fuck's sake. Try listening to some non-Holo Vsingers, they're not simply on another level compared to Mori, they could be from another planet at this point.

>> No.6952425

>>6940133
Holy fucking shit. This is seeeethe. Like this is actual seethe. Anonchama, repeat everything you just said now. But without any whining undertones or the crying.

>> No.6952571

>>6940451
>Cover itself would bend backwards just to keep her at least a year longer

Not happening. They failed to keep their biggest cashcow. What makes you think they'll be able to stop any future graduation from happening?

>> No.6952637

>>6940501
>Kson is so much worse

Rumao Rumao. Anonchama. You reek of newfaggotry. There's literally zero difference between the two besides the avatar. Personality is literally copy and paste. Do your stream reps. Retarded ass nigger.

>> No.6952721

>>6934543
Unironicly this. I like her music and TTRPG streams but the bitch shouldn't be around with how much she obviously hates it.

>> No.6952752

Hope all EN graduates so we can have good JP only threads

>> No.6952904

>>6952721
>but the bitch shouldn't be around with how much she obviously hates it
More like you let recycled rrats live in your head too much.
"X doesn't care about Hololive" is old as fuck narrative from /jp/ days when it EN wasn't even a thing.

>> No.6952987

>>6952752
There's an easy solution to this anon
>>>/jp/

>> No.6956682

>>6948771
kek
I like her now.

>> No.6961029

>>6952637
>There's literally zero difference between the two besides the avatar
That's literally the problem, why do you think she could go from 2k viewers when solo to 40k when collabing? She's actually awesome in a group but pretty damn low tier solo

>> No.6963522

Why do people hate Mori?

>> No.6963645

>>6963522
>People
Generous.

>> No.6963995

>>6963522
Same reason they hate anyone, jealousy of the success they’ll never achieve in their lucrative career at Dairy Queen (their Blizzards stay upside down the longest, didn’t you know).

>> No.6964133

>>6934346
Good, Hololive needs to get knocked down a peg for their faggotry concerning Coco and Haachama and the debacle that is EN branch. I welcome the age of NijiSupremecy

>> No.6965132

>>6934346
Hololive is just a stepping stone to a greater ambition. Though I feel one more year would be much more effective towards that ambition.

>> No.6965191

>>6934346
Id argue shes sacrificing her schedule and time more then any of the girls for the ttrpg.

>> No.6965439

>>6934346
Good im tired of someone like her being so popular #2 in EN in the top 5 of all vtubers. I hope she takes all the normies with her. Then amelia can take her rightful spot

>> No.6970336

>>6935635
Yeah, bro, look at where being creative got Haachama or Kaichou for that matter. Fuck the corporate shit.

>> No.6974394

>>6946597
>good rap
>kid rock
anon your music taste are shit, did you catch the coof?

>> No.6974654
File: 111 KB, 220x220, 16.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wonder what the rrat will be for her staying once August comes and goes...

>LOL SHES ONLY STAYING BECAUSE THEY BEGGED HER SHE HATES IT LOLOLOL

>> No.6980680

>>6934346
we shall fucking see shant we.
>has 5 sessions planned atm, she has said so on multiple occasions.
>also specified the 5sessions/season thing is to provide an entry/exit opportunity for people who want to join or leave the game.
doesn't think imply she intends to continue the TTRP game?

I don't see any EN graduating any time soon.
Yes even Calli, they're all living their best lives right now, thanks to the hololive fans.
>Calli wants to make music and have many people hear and love it
>she now has a million fans and her music has become chart toppers
this shit is literally all she's ever wanted, as long as Cover lets her spend more time on making music than streaming, she wont go anywhere.

>> No.6982876

>>6934346
Nice. Hopefully her replacement will actually be good at video games. Seriously mori fucking sucks ass at anything requires aimming.

>> No.6983262

>>6935635
>Mori very clearly dislikes, or is just really bad at, streaming games.
She seems too much like a normalfag. Shitty aim, shitty control over her character. Just bad, like how you see normies trying to figure out how to use a controller. She fumbled during her first minecraft streams. She's was so bad that she actually hit Gura with a shove because she didn't know how to jump. I highly doubt she ever played video game before she joined hololive.

>> No.6983475

>>6938015
Calli's a fucking retard and doesn't understand that she's nothing without her fucking avatar and her Senpai. People only listen to her fucking "music" because of the brand and her avatar. She's not suddenly going to fucking revive the Japanese wigger music scene that's been dead for more than a decade on her own.

>> No.6984555

>>6983475
You have to go back to the Moricord.

>> No.6985300

>>6934346
>Foreshadows her graduation in the middle of the Youtube Music week
She foreshadows her graduation in Live Again, anonchama. Imagine using this as proof that she's graduating this year. See you at her 1 year anniversary stream! You can always try again next year, and the year after, and the one after that...

>> No.6986016

>>6939027
>kson
Literally WHO?

>> No.6986098

>>6985300
She foreshadowed her graduation in "Levitate Once More"... BEFORE BEING IN HOLOLIVE, WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

>> No.6986190

>>6986098
You are wrong anon she already foreshadows her graduation at the beginning of her music career.. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>> No.6987132

Mori is just tsundere. She doesn't mean it when she says 5%.
She steps on her fans with her theater floor sticky stripper heels and they love it.

>> No.6987344

I mean, she is a "reaper on hiatus" after all, there will definitely be a point when that hiatus will end and she'll have to return to reaping.

>> No.6987465

>>6934346
I just realized this is also probably why Hololive doesn't want to do "gens" anymore.

>> No.6989014
File: 22 KB, 462x449, ogey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You all realize that Mori is here and has been doing these things maliciously to get (You)'s?

rrats are always slain near the end of the month, only for new ones to be made early on the next month.

Anti-bros, We're all being deceived!

>> No.6990742

>>6934622
When you get a headache does yolk come out?

>> No.6992729

>>6989014
Antis have all played into Mori's hands.

She literally gets free lyrics from all the seething here.

dumdums don't realize that rappers need a hatebase to get lyrics from.

>> No.6994240

>>6937943
is she still not paying rent?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action