[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 141 KB, 1196x913, E1oqrVZWYAIKBZI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
68876497 No.68876497 [Reply] [Original]

NijiEN managements ARE the NijiEN livers themselves
>NijiEN livers got little to no support from actual management, so NijiEN livers has to manage themselves.
>NijiEN livers has to reach out to each others regarding management issues / discrepancies (like how Milie publicly questioning Selen on Twitter about stuffs like perms that should've been asked on private messages)
>Some NijiEN livers are either rarely streaming or completely stopped streaming ever since the whole Selen termination drama, they have to focus on the managing side right now.
>NijiEN livers has to damage control whatever mess management made publicly on stream.
>English termination notice explicitly says that Selen was complaining about harrassment from "other affiliated livers" instead of just "staffs/management" cause they're the same people.
It all makes sense now. Elira, Vox, and Milie are now confirmed part of management. Which is why the way they handle things seems so unprofessional cause these stuffs aren't really within their capacity. Question is, who else are part of management?

>> No.68876748

>they get paid less AND work more than any other chuuba
Only in Nijisanji

>> No.68876864

If they let Vox have some kind of management role they are even dumber then we think that guy is about as mentally stable a teenage girl

>> No.68876929

>>68876497
I believe these rrats

>> No.68877293

NijiEN fans are mentally ill and treat their shit tuber like a literal God. When other livers make it clear that it's Selen's own fault, it's like heresy to them. They call them sellouts or "don't blame them cuz they're coerced to do this". They default to blaming the "man" without knowing anything, and they do this feminist "listen and believe" shit when it comes to women, except, of course, when the women side with the man. Literally commies.
When Mel was let go there wasn't anything like this, because everyone knows it's because she fucked up and has to face the consequences.
So question: What exactly does NijiEN do to attract the most leftoid retard simps in the EN audience? It is the cuckoldry? The males? The amount of chink fans? The constant virtual signalling of their livers?

>> No.68877855

>>68876864
If theres one thing I've learned about nijisanjiiEN management, its that once you have imagined the dumbest possible thing that they could possibly do in any situation, the option that is uniquely terrible in a way that no other decision can compare, they will still manage to surprise you by outdoing your imagination.

Vox isnt the manager, Luca is.

>> No.68878052
File: 855 KB, 1508x1368, 1593392733911.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>68876497
>livers
every time

>> No.68879602

>>68877293
I saw you post this in another thread. Are you seriously trying to bot for Nijisanji? They just had their own talents admit that the company breached its own NDAs.

>> No.68880000

>>68877855

Sexpest manager what could go wrong!

>> No.68880015

>>68878052
yeah if they are on kurosanji the proper term is corpses

>> No.68881275

>>68878059
>Dokibird makes it clear that none of the information they are speaking about was meant to be shown to them, and that she had a signed document from Anycolor saying they would never show it to anyone else.
Starting to think that ANYCOLOR (JP) and these so called "NijiEN managements" are currently in the middle of a massive infighting but they couldn't just out them all because that would just further damage their reputations.

>> No.68881694

>>68879602
All the talents admitted was that they all hated Selen and her bs

>> No.68881878

>>68876497
I'm willing to believe this. It explains all these retarded decisions that even the newest of management degree hires wouldn't make and also explains all the passive aggressiveness we've seen from the management regarding perms and that horrendous 4 page termination letter on Selen.

>> No.68882523

>>68876497
All of them are management, and none of them are: it's like how people working under Stalin could have others executed for being traitors, but then were inevitably executed themselves once they failed a BS metric.

They think they have power and safety by being shills, but all they'll get in the end is a firing squad. It doesn't even matter if they're right about Selen or not, the company will still put them down just as hard in the end.

>> No.68882847

>>68876497
Also explains why they were reading Selen's disclosure documents—the talents are also moonlighting as the Canadian legal department.

>> No.68883794
File: 26 KB, 160x160, 1639640478578.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>68876497
Glad I'm not the only one who thought about this. It is too weird how incompetent and retarded they are, especially if it's management's decision since they is PR 101 that teaches not to do things that will make it worse. They also moved way too human and thus maliciously, trying to drag Doki through the mud like that. Most company, even if they're trying to pin blame on another party, would be more subtle about it but the way they do it seems more like something you see from a pissed off troglodyte digging a deeper hole. It is also way too intent that they do this RIGHT during her first gaming stream and not through the actual official channel. There's just too much human factor for it to be something Corpo, reminding me of when indies or groups having a falling out and wanting to hurt each other will do and I've seen enough of those drama to know.

>> No.68884296

>>68876497
That is so fucking stupid, but this is Niji so I'll believe it

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action