[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.88 MB, 1382x1934, yande.re 1119397 hololive horns japanese_clothes miko nakiri_ayame sakaki_(sakayu123) thighhighs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
68182878 No.68182878 [Reply] [Original]

Have you ever swapped oshis and if so, why? Who was your first oshi and who did you swap to?

As for me, I'm still holding strong with Ayame and haven't felt like switching so far. I just love this little oni

>> No.68183035

>>68182878
yeah Mori was what drew me into vtubing. But then she would trash, police, and berate her audience for no reason, so I tapped out. Then I became a diehard Rosebud. Then phaseconnect (nearly all of the PC talents) ended up with my overall vote. Still watch rosemi tho.

>> No.68183040

>>68182878
I was a big Mori fan, and I never really cared about collabs with the boys, but it is fun to larp as wither a Unicorn or Sister (depending on the thread) just to troll people. I found a single digit viewer on Twitch and have been an almost constant presence in their chat- not even to be a groomer chad, but just so I feel like a person and not a number.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action