[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 46 KB, 366x821, 4d34dzkzgaz91[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
66959763 No.66959763 [Reply] [Original]

So why has there been exactly 1 homoEN/HoloEN collab since Dimitri Jap took those 2 queer rapists whose names I will not learn out back and shot them in the head? Ame and Kronii stopped fag enabling entirely, Mori only fags enables with jp fags, the ENfags now only collab with ID, indies and small corpos and the one collab that happened after the 2 queer rapists were shot the homo hosting the collab was pissed beggars in his chat forced him to do it because "he promised" and said he would never do it again and Bae didn't even bother tweeting it or putting it on her schedule or anything. Also didn't Bae herself slow down on the jpfag collabs? Also considering it is Bae, I'd assume she was totally fine with doing the barbie collab with the one homo so he must have asked her specifically not to tweet it.
also, I think its funny as fuck that Kronii just assumes all her fans think she is a dyke and that collabing with homos should be fine because she is a dyke without her saying outright she is only into girls. I don't understand why she wouldn't just say she was a lesbian when Kiara says she is bi all the time and miko says she is a lesbian all the time

>> No.66959970
File: 39 KB, 792x410, nah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.66960095

>>66959763
I'm not reading that shit

>> No.66960327 [DELETED] 

There's really no such thing as lesbians, only bisexual females, even the grossest bulldykes deep inside crave Chad and/or Tyrone cock.
This is just further evidence Kronii thinks so very little of her fans.

>> No.66960343

>Dimitri Jap took those 2 queer rapists whose names I will not learn out back and shot them in the head
come on anon you know their names dont be tsun tsun

>> No.66960467

HoloEN morale has been so low since then that they can't even stream enough to collab.

>> No.66961903

>>66960095
>>66959970
>seaniggers can't read
color me shocked

>> No.66961992

im not reading your post even if it was formatted

>> No.66963920
File: 156 KB, 900x900, 1000085833.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>66959763
well, OP, have you considered the following?
Bacon ipsum dolor amet tongue meatball jowl picanha andouille, doner tenderloin flank ribeye shoulder. Salami picanha boudin ribeye turducken rump shank biltong meatloaf tongue spare ribs ham jowl. Strip steak shoulder frankfurter filet mignon, burgdoggen flank pig tenderloin spare ribs doner turkey. Capicola pork loin ham hock sausage leberkas turkey. Beef chislic boudin, flank pork loin burgdoggen bacon drumstick picanha meatloaf cow. Short loin kielbasa pork belly, prosciutto pastrami jerky beef ribs swine short ribs. Capicola picanha tri-tip leberkas turducken short ribs spare ribs.
Hamburger pastrami salami tail chicken pork sirloin swine. Hamburger ground round t-bone filet mignon tri-tip ribeye venison kielbasa chuck pork loin fatback. Corned beef tri-tip pancetta beef flank ribeye landjaeger pork loin meatloaf capicola. Prosciutto chuck jowl pig corned beef.

>> No.66964494

>>66959763
Turns out CGDCTchads are unironically the silent majority, and them quietly leaving the homo collabers hurt their income a lot more than the number of vocal unicorns led them to believe

>> No.66964664

>>66959763
>2 queer rapists whose names I will not learn
stopped reading right there, I don't know who you're trying to fool OP kek

>> No.66968709

>>66959763
tldr

>> No.66969170

>>66959763
>So why has there been exactly 1 homoEN/HoloEN collab since Dimitri Jap took those 2 queer rapists whose names I will not learn out back and shot them in the head?
There have been more you're simply not aware enough
I'm not reading the rest of this shit since you clearly don't know what you're talking about

>> No.66973510
File: 1.03 MB, 1079x1017, 1698688559954898.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>66959763
>also, I think its funny as fuck that Kronii just assumes all her fans think she is a dyke and that collabing with homos should be fine because she is a dyke without her saying outright she is only into girls. I don't understand why she wouldn't just say she was a lesbian when Kiara says she is bi all the time and miko says she is a lesbian all the time.

I don't think she is, maybe gay 4 pay like IRyS but she has never said she had a girlfriend and instead talked a lot about guys she had crushes on. In her unarchived member stream she said that none of them are her type but she hyper fixated on Vesper like she was into him and pretty much only interacted with the others if he was there and only responded to his tweets. No other homocollaber does this, they usually collab with multiple men because they're being professional but Kronii seemed like she was trying to hook up with him with monthly collabs, something no other homocollaber does.

>> No.66973666

>>66959763
Bae's pits are still exposed too

>> No.66975057

>>66973510
I like how you said "tweets" and yet only bring up the same tweet every single time as an example.

I also liked the part where you ignored the fact that Mori always set those collabs up so the whole "trying to hook up" angle doesn't even work there.

>> No.66975936

>>66973510
>trying to hook up with him with monthly collabs
>Exclusively organized by a third party
How do you try to do something by having someone else do it?
Kronii dropped him during his menhera arc. Every single interaction after was through mori collabs.

>> No.66975972

>>66975057
When did she ever tweet at other stars and something so disgusting.

and the whole "she accepts all collabs if asked" is stupid because that implies that Advent and even her own gen don't want to collab with her, it's more likely that she wanted to do those collabs, because I think it was Mori or Bae who said Vesper and Kronii talked a lot off stream and that the psychology stream was her only 1 on 1 male collab and he was the only star allowed in her chat (ironically).

>> No.66978007

>>66959763
>queer
OP is a fucking tranny or a pronoun shit type.
Eww

>> No.66978241

>>66975972
> implies that Advent and even her own gen don't want to collab with her
Yes you retard.
The entire vtuber industry is made up out of introverts.
It's very hard to get collabs going anywhere. Once the the whole unity arc is over for advent Shiori will fucking disappear from all collabs.
Not because everyone hates her but because she wont reach out for them and neither will anyone else.

The whole point is fucking retarded in the first place though because "having collabs" needs to have no relation with "liking each other".
If they like each other they can easily hang out off stream. The only reason to do it on stream is to please the fans.

>> No.66978374

>>66975972
>When did she ever tweet at other stars and something so disgusting.
If you could read you would see that his point is you people are bitching about "tweets" in the plural when it's always just the one tweet.
Of course if you just straight up said tweet you would expose yourself as a petty man baby which is why you don't do it.

>> No.66978720

>>66978007
queer is an insult. it means faggot. go watch full metal jacket, they use queer as an insult there.
>>66978241
who used to set up the SNOT collabs? not that there was a ton of them but Gura and Mumei are autists and Kronii is a 4th wheel, so were all those collabs just Fauna?
I'd assume from myth it was Kiara and Mori trying to set up everything, but I do think the other girls actively do not like Mori for the same reasons she had trouble making friends in school. I'd assume Bae and Fauna set up stuff for promise. Though IRyS gets in a bunch of collabs

>> No.66981049

>>66959763
Kroni does not want to lie like kiara and miko

>> No.66981630

>>66959763
>Also didn't Bae herself slow down on the jpfag collabs?
Not at all. She's pretty much at the same rate she always was

>> No.66982637

>>66978374
alright fine the one tweet where she's giddy to see his underwear, again other homocollabers don't do that.
>>66978720
>>66978241
the introvert theory also doesn't work, they're women all their intentions are alternative, in this case numbers and spite driving them to collab, Mori actually collabed 1 on 1 with Kronii after the collab ban on Orcs Must Die 3 and then kind of ignored her after that, I'm betting she'll never even speak to Kronii for another year.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action