[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 213 KB, 1170x2000, F68D0834-7C09-4E26-8AF1-4764063DF048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6669472 No.6669472 [Reply] [Original]

So there's been some speculation as to who Petra is before her debut today.
Theory 1:
>She's Shachi!
Shachi doesn't have Japanese skills like penguin and doesn't love Nijisanji like penguin does. None of what one claims to be doing at any given time aligns with the other. According to some anons, Shachi might've even just gotten a job instead of pursuing vtubing.
Theory 2:
>She's a Japanese indie that applied to NijiEN!
Her Japanese isn't native level yet and she frequently asks her followers for help with grammar.
So this begs the question, who is this little penguin exactly? Get your speculation in now.

>> No.6669577

>>6669472
>Who is Petra?
The african grey superstar, of course!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbqX1cGSloQ

>> No.6670026

>>6669577
あらかわ

>> No.6670313

Regarding the job rrat, is the possibility of her still being in Holoen low even if she's not the penguin?

>> No.6670347

i think she was just a really small indie who just made a really good impresson with her skills. maybe she was active as a jp indie.

>> No.6670549

>>6669472
Oversea Japanese or hafu

>> No.6670584

Guys!
I did a comprehensive voice analysis and found out who she really is with about 98.9% precision!
She is a PewDiePie! Can you believe it? Now holotards will fly to the moon using their ass-thrusts because of jealousy and because Gura will finally be finished!

>> No.6670667

Based on when she goes to bed she lives somewhere in Asia. Maybe she is like Mori who teaches English in JP?

>> No.6671683

In my opinion, she is Shachi with about 70% probability.
Why?
Because arguments for it are still very weighty and arguments against it are quite weak.
Here, I conducted a list:

Arguments for:
1. VERY similar voice - I'll remind everyone that for majority vtuber debuts, this only argument was enough to be 100% sure about debutant's identity;
2. She privated her vtuber twitter account just a couple days ago, just before NijiEN second wave debut - also very strong argument, because all niji vtubers with previous identities do the same.
There was couple another weaker arguments, but I won't list them, because these 2 big ones are enough for me.

Arguments against:
1. Different language levels - firstly, it's stupid to compare written language with spoken one. And secondly, Petra recently asked for help with japanese translation. I don't think that person with advanced japanese level would do that.
2. Petra and Shachi writing different things on their twitters - the weakest of arguments. Just imagine how stupid it would be if they would write the same things or things that give clues about her identity? That's not 4D chess, that's common sense.
3. Different art style - also quite very weak argument. The only art by Petra I saw was a quick sketch of a penguin on her YT profile page. I didn't find any sketches of penguins or animals on Shachis channels, so I can't compare.
4. She liked Holo more than Niji - also pretty weak argument. Yes, she retweeted more holo stuff then niji stuff, but nevertheless she did niji's too from time to time. Maybe she just enjoys watching holo, but wants to be in Niji, because of Niji's level of freedom? BTW, as far as I remember, Matsuri had similar situation when joining Holo - she enjoyed watching Nijisanji, but wanted to be part of Holo.
5. One last and very peculiar observation - everyone says that Petra is a big fan of nijisanji, yes? I really doubt that. I am not saying that he is niji hater, but she is not a true fan, because if you look at her twitter list of follows, you'll see niji channels that are already graduated. I think that is because when she created a twitter account, she just went through all recommendations of niji channels and followed them, not knowing who's active and who's graduated.

Well, that was my investigation. Let's wait 12 more hours and see results.

>> No.6672100

>>6671683
To be honest I don't want that cute avatar wastes on that boring girl

>> No.6672215

>>6671683

The similarity of their voices don't mean anything when you're judging by a 5 second teaser clip. Maybe she sounds completely different (or put up a higher voice than usual)

Just because she followed inactive accounts doesn't mean she isn't a big fan or that she doesn't know Nijisanji that well? As far as I know she only follows a few graduated KR members. She can still be a big Niji JP fan but not be that familiar with the KR branch.

>> No.6672329

>>6672100
Do you think she's boring? I didn't watch Shachi, so I can't tell.

But I can say 2 things:
1. Till now, she was not boring (on twitter at least). All I saw is her being very sweet and attentive to others. If she is Shachi, she is doing great work!
2. When niji taking auditions, they, unlike holo, look not at sub count, but how interesting person will be. I doubt that they would let through completely boring person.

>> No.6672435

>>6669472
Theory 3 she's someone you don't know just like 99% of all vtuber announcements.

>> No.6672447

>>6671683
>similar voice
I looked into this myself right now, and yes it is very similar. I would say 80% match.

>> No.6672482

>>6672215
"but not be that familiar with the KR branch"
And still following them all? That's a methodology of a holofans. Real nijifans never do such things.

"don't mean anything when you're judging by a 5 second teaser clip"
Yet for many other vtubers it was enough to predict their identities.

"Maybe she sounds completely different (or put up a higher voice than usual)"
Timbre is the same. You can't change voice's timbre without using special software/hardware. And I didn't hear any alterations using software/hardware in her teaser line.

>> No.6672536

>>6672215
I had just looked into it after he said the voices are similar. After hearing a lot from her, I then listened to the clip, and didn’t see any big change in the voice. It mostly sounded like the same person.

>> No.6672623

>>6669472
>Shachi doesn't have Japanese skills like penguin
consider this, she's been practicing Japanese since september and has gotten even better since graduating as an indie. the arguments of Petra being Shachi are much stronger than her not being Shachi like >>6671683 stated.

>> No.6672758

Shachi having already had a big past following, and now given a loli (as Gurin), is probably meant to compete directly with Gura (who also had a big following in the past). Which seems to strength that conclusion people already had about the similarities between Gura and Gurin.

>> No.6672785

God, I don't want that fucking Gura clone in my nijiEN, Gura is a fucking boring shit already
She's not Shachi, end of discussion

>> No.6672804

>>6672623
Thanks!
I am just doing my job as a famous detective.
I saw that everyone gave up on finding out her identity (Giving up on finding out vtuber's identity on 4chan? What a blasphemy!), so I couldn't resist and decided that it's my time to shine! But again, that's only 70% from me.

>> No.6672823

>>6672785
Niji might be trying to replicate the success of Gura. Can’t really blame them for that.

>> No.6672866

Shachi's been liking Petra art on her main account though, so if it's really her, then she isn't even trying lol

>> No.6672867

>>6672823
But she's not Shachi, are you deaf? Their voices are nothing alike

>> No.6672890

>>6672785
What Petra has to do with boring Gura?
If Shachi was actually boring, nijisanji will correct her, trust me.

>> No.6672990

>>6672867
>Gurin doesn’t sound like Shachi
I think you’re saying that simply because you’re angry over it, as you really don’t want them to be the same person. I on the other hand am indifferent to it all, so when I compared the voices I had less of a bias. I don’t care either way, and can easily say the voices are almost identical.

>> No.6673364

>>6672758
>Shachi having already had a big past following
lol, no, her recent videos on her channel got shitty number

>> No.6673402

>>6673364
I meant in general.

>> No.6673468

>>6672990
Most nijifans also don't care if it's her or not.
The most important thing for us is her entertainment value.
I don't know who this person is and why he's trying to lie to people, but I noticed that many holofans do that.
Also I noticed that many holofans started to go through 5 stages of grief when they heard news of Shachis possibility to join niji:
1. Stage (denial) - they were in shocked disbelief and almost each of them was writing "it's impossible for her to join niji instead of holo";
2. Stage (anger) - they started to turn aggressive towards nijifans and started to throw many insults towards Shachi;
3. Stage (bargaining) - they started to dram up different hypotheses that hololive does not need Shachi and that they're better off even without hiring any indie vtubers (even though couple of months ago, when Shachi notified about her vtuber graduation, every holofan was running around, beating in ecstasy and screaming that hololive is best and that every big indie vtuber goes only to hololive).
Now they are probably on depression stage, so we should go easy on them.
The funniest thing is that they go through all that even though it's not a guarantee that Petra is actually Shachi.

>> No.6673666

>>6673468
>I don't know who this person is and why he's trying to lie to people, but I noticed that many holofans do that. Also I noticed that many holofans started to go through 5 stages of grief when they heard news of Shachis possibility to join niji
You’re replying to a “holofan” (me), which I guess I am, and yet I still backed you up by saying it’s an 80% voice match in this thread. I only care about being accurate. The rest is meaningless to me.

>> No.6673699

>>6673468
Imagine having 'little brother' syndrome so bad that you unironically typed this post

>> No.6673769

>>6673468
Are you ogey?

>> No.6673957

>>6673468
A lot of holofans only watch Hololive, most especially people that watch EN. Whether or not they are who you think they are is really trivial to many holofans because they will support the girl no matter what unless they are really really really sleazy in the past. If people like Mori or Kiara can get in even with the stupid shit they have said in the past then that tells you they are indifferent to it all. If for some reason they are some big shot in the past then they will praise Hololive for being able to get them. If they were some unknown to the whole vtubing thing then they will laud Hololive for giving them a chance. Just look at how many people are defending Irys. Just look at how many people are trying to defend Anya. It's the same thing.

>> No.6673979

>>6673666
Do you think I didn't know that you are holofan?
Why do you think I wrote
"Most nijifans ALSO don't care"
and
"Also I noticed that MANY holofans"

That means that
1. I knew that you are holofan
2. I said "many", not "all".

>> No.6673991

>>6669577
still cant get over the fact birds can do this

>> No.6674038

>>6673699
This post is just a description of my observation, nothing more, nothing less.

>> No.6674062

>>6673957
I think the only people that will try and push any rrat of any girl getting in HoloEN are people that are big fans of the indie because they think getting in Hololive will be a big deal. It's like the best thing that any saviorfag can wish for for their girl

>> No.6674064

>>6673769
yas

>> No.6674100

>>6673468
Please don't be such a faggot and just call us holobronies or holoniggers

>> No.6674150

>>6669472
Just fucking put their voice in the some audio software and compare them, it's not that hard

>> No.6674179

>>6671683
>>6674150

>> No.6674215

Where does Shachi live? Penguin seems like she lives in Japan or somewhere close to it.

>> No.6674230

>>6673957
This post doesn't have anything in common with my post. You sure you didn't made a mistake with setting reply destination? Because I don't care who do livers praise or not. My post was about idiocy of many holofans.

>> No.6674300

>>6674100
But what if I wanted you to call me a faggot? 4d chess...

>> No.6674365

>>6674150
I couldn't care less. She seems incredibly boring. The design is absolute unf, but the personality doesn't stand out.

To be clear, I use yellow hag as my metric for whether or not a niji is interesting. If you can't surpass an oriental grandma then you're not worth my time. Let's just say she's shachi and wipe our hands of this rrat.

>> No.6674377

I think Petra is senzawa

>> No.6674411

>>6674179
You want me to do it? Why should I if I can precisely tell apart all voice traits just by myself? And I can clearly see that voices are nearly identical (at least for the single line).

>> No.6674443

>>6674377
Delete this. You can't talk about HER in these threads

>> No.6674469

>>6673957
>A lot of holofans only watch Hololive
Yes, I only watch Hololive VTubers
>they will support the girl no matter what
I criticize Hololive VTubers almost exclusively, mainly because they are what I know enough about, to actually criticize.
>unless they are really really really sleazy in the past
I like sleazy though.
>Just look at how many people are defending Irys
Actually, I said IRyS has no emotion/soul in her singing, and ultimately sounds generic. I don’t like someone just because they’re part of Hololive, but I do watch Hololive exclusively for VTubers.

I think “holofans” don’t really spend a lot of time thinking about Nijisanji. Maybe some do for trolling purposes, but in general most don’t care.
>>6673979
You said: “ so we should go easy on them.”, so I assumed partly from that. Plus you were overly critical of them while replying to me.

>> No.6674491

>>6674230
I'm pointing out the fact that you using "many holofans" isn't true. Nobody cares. A lot are curious who got in but the very few that are pushing certain indies are just saviorfags of those said indies that wants their oshi to get more exposure by getting in Hololive. You can see in the threads speculating who they want to get in are very detailed in defending their case.

>> No.6674505

>>6673666

Here, an example of one of the holofans I was talking about:

>>6674365

>> No.6674587

>>6674469
It's good that you are selective in who you support and not just go for the whole group. That's the point of having a group, you are bound to find your favorite. Irys has a lot of defenders. Just look at that Twitter thread that herohei made a video about. A lot were very quick to shut the girl up about Irys

>> No.6674656
File: 201 KB, 850x1202, 85BCAFF5-E3BB-4510-A6BB-75ECFA0F8E6F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6674505
Wrong yellow hag. I'm talking about the yellow hag that speaks in kansai-ben and sings boomer karaoke. You should know the one if you're a REAL nijifag.

>> No.6674669

>>6674469
I was overly critical while replying to you because you were replying to one of them, and I just wanted to show what kind of people are lurking around here.

personally I don't see how you could assume from "so we should go easy on them", because "them" is not specified as all holofans.

>> No.6674769

>>6674491
Oh, wow, you are so talented, you can read minds of hundreds of thousands of people and know who cares and who does not. Is that you, Professor X?
Or you are just blind.

>> No.6674776

Ok, their debut song will release on spotify early today due to timezone like last time, you faggot can look into it

>> No.6674835

>>6674656
I wasn't writing to you.
I used your post as an example of toxic holofan.

>> No.6674849

>>6674469
Nijifags are just jealous that hololive talents are on average more entertaining. Even in the en sphere, simply because all of niji en are low energy hype suppressants.

Holobronies live rent free in their heads because they're fanatically devoted to their waifus. Holo fans usually forget nijisanji even exists. Debuting boring, safe, conventional chubas doesn't akshually help anyone remember. Maybe someday we'll get a good en niji. But today is not that day.

>> No.6674929

>>6674769
So you haven't visited any speculation threads here. Nor any Twitter threads that so go viral everytime a new girl gets in. It was the same when Gen4, Gen5, EN and ID2 got teased and later revealed. The trend is the same. A lot were saviorfags that wanted their girl to get in when they didn't the thread dies. Anti threads shows up and then said saviorfags of the newbies popsup. They accepted the girls regardless in the end. It's just matter of time of the girl providing "quality content" that autists would approve

>> No.6674931

>>6674669
Because I’m not supposed to simply default to you knowing my position when I didn’t reveal it earlier. So I went with what seemed more likely. It’s not a big deal though.

Anyway, Shachi is likely Gurin. Which is what you should focus on.

>> No.6674961

>>6674849
Hey kid, whey talking with adults, please do care to provide an examples and sources for your information.
You said "hololive talents are on average more entertaining". Then please, go on, provide an example of being more entertaining.

>> No.6674974

>>6674849
>more entertaining
In what way? Watch more vtubers, holobronies.

>> No.6674977

>>6674835
I didn't mention about hololive. Are you illiterate? Or just a filthy tribalist who thinks everyone who criticizes a niji is secretly le evil holobrony? Stop projecting, bruh.

I'm sorry if granny is just more entertaining than the en chubas, but that's the fault of a) the people who hired them and b) the chubas themselves. Nothing's stopping them from getting a personality.

>> No.6675047

>>6674929
When Gen3 were introduced, there was minimal blowback because they were quite famous streamers by their own right already except for Flare. Just the fact they got Noel was a big thing back then. Pekora had a following but they were mostly intrigued because of her trolling Aqua way back when.

>> No.6675073

>>6674929
Look at you, Professor X, trying to back down and avoid my topic. I never talked about fans from vtuber previous agencies. I was ONLY talking about toxic holofans.

>> No.6675074

If she tweets on shachi during the penguin debut then I’m 90% sure it’s her just using a scheduled tweet. She’s trying to throw people off.

>> No.6675139

>>6674931
But I already introduced myself earlier as a famous detective. Isn't it enough to assume that I know everything about you?

>> No.6675199

>>6675074
Interestingly Shachi was in Pomu's chat during her God Knows marathon. It's most likely her at this point.

>> No.6675204

>>6675074
She's been liking Petra fanart on her account, I don't think she's trying to do 4D chess or something.

>> No.6675237

>>6675073
I'm not backing down. I'm simply explaining to you that a majority of Hololive fans don't care who gets in. Only saviorfags do. Many are more in the camp on finding out who actually got it. Ever since Gen4, many have geared away in trying to actually speculate because people like Coco and Towa got in when they aren't vtubers nor png streamers. They were personalities that showed their faces that did live events. This became even more of a left field when Polka and Botan got nabbed. Now a lot are in the camp that if you aren't great or "special" you can get in after HoloEn was introduced.

>> No.6675243

>>6674977
Oh, look at you trying with all your might to prove me wrong. But your brains are too small for that, I am reading you like an open book.
Also, I never actually wanted to communicate with such disgusting creature as you, so please, peace off.

>> No.6675246

>>6674977
>secretly
No. They are openly Holobronies. That include you too, Covershill.

>> No.6675310

>>6675237
Now a lot are in the camp that if you aren't great or "special" you can't get in after HoloEn was introduced.

>> No.6675378

>>6675139
>Isn't it enough to assume that I know everything about you?
It’s enough to assume your ego is why you kept replying to me to correct your apparent mistake. I pretended to agree that you knew, just so you would get back to the focus of this thread. Just so you know, you may be suffering from the dunning-kruger effect.

>> No.6675385

>>6675237
"I'm simply explaining to you that a majority of Hololive fans don't care who gets in"
You already said that 2 posts down and I said that you cannot possibly know for every fking holofan, because I've seen hundreds of examples of such toxicity. You didn't reply on that and started talking about saviorfags who were not even discussed in our conversation.

>> No.6675497

>>6675199
I find it weird how no one has really brought that up. I guess it doesn't prove or disprove anything, but it's something to keep in mind.

>> No.6675554

https://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/844568
45 second preview of the debut song here.

>> No.6675559

>>6675385
You aren't pointing out saviorfags that's why I pointed them out. Only true saviorfags will push for their girl. Listing all of the qualifications why they think their girl is the perfect hologirl. If you are talking about "toxicity" then you have to provide proof other than 4chan because this is an echochamber. Again. As far as Twitter threads that are public, the very few that would even try to shat on newbie Hololive girls will be shutdown by many many holofans. It doesn't matter if the girl is talented or a complete noob.

>> No.6675652

>>6675378
Looks like you have amazingly low resistance to trolling. That was such an obvious joke and you already broke and started sprinkling me with assumptions about my inadequacy and my ego.
That was quite offensive, you know? Now I am starting to think that you are one of those holofans I was talking about earlier - scattering accusations without evidences.

>> No.6675656

>>6675554
Seem dope

>> No.6675709

>>6675559
You can actually see in roommate accounts of holomembers that still do have an account that many holofans would actively search for the said accounts just to learn more about them. Nothing about "i knew you would chosen" or "you don't deserve to be in Hololive" It's all, "hahaha i've gone too deep" kind of stuff

>> No.6675754

>>6675652
>Now I am starting to think that you are one of those holofans I was talking about earlier
I certainly hope so, because I don’t want a person like you thinking well of me.

>> No.6675846

>>6675559
Looks like we are still talking about different things. Once again, I am not talking about saviorfags. And if you never saw those toxic holofans who fap on a thought of that big vtubers are going only in hololive and not other agencies, then it's your problem.

>> No.6676047

>>6675846
You can use this as an example. This vid immediately got 40k views after Irys debuted. It's all comments that they didn't realize she was the same person or people subscribing to the channel because they are Irys. These are the general holofans. They just take what is provided because they trust thr brand a lot. https://youtu.be/YMgAgA45tKI

>> No.6676073

Shachi? that woman who had onlyfans for a few weeks?

>> No.6676093

>>6672758
Petite, maybe underage, but calling that character a loli is too big of a stretch.

>>6675554
Interesting, but god damn, the autotune.

>> No.6676127

>>6675754
And the final disclosure. You finally removed your mask and showed your real face.
Funny how you ended up such a crybaby, pretty pathetic actually.
By the way, as a last gift, here's a really nice deduction, based on your cognitive imprint:
You are a pathetic virgin in your 30's and looks like it will stay that way for quite a while.

>> No.6676284

>>6676047
Read some of the comments. Really wholesome. But there is one problem - I wasn't talking about them. Only 848 comments out of many more holofans.

>> No.6676330

>>6669472
Who is Pekora Gura?

>> No.6676378

>>6676127
>You finally removed your mask
If you say so.
>By the way, as a last gift, here's a really nice deduction, based on your cognitive imprint: You are a pathetic virgin in your 30's and looks like it will stay that way for quite a while.
Just a tip: your ego makes you very easy to control.

>> No.6676380

>>6672785
Shut up numberfag seeth harder but somewhere else please.

>> No.6676381

>>6676330
Those are 2 talents from Hololive VTuber agency.

>> No.6676435

>>6675846
>>6676047
Just to make my point even clear. This channel got 30k more subs after Irys debuted. Many Holofans followed her simply because it was spread around that she was the new girl. Many came from that and not from boarss knowing all along she would get in. 4chan on it's good day would get 50ips polluting a thread. Shit flinging everyday. 30k subs vs 50ips is good indicator of what can be defined as majority here.

>> No.6676445

>>6676381
Nah Pekora Gura is the new penguin girl from Niji EN
See her name starts with pe and has a gu in it just like penguin.

>> No.6676456

nijien thread already found out who she is, you fags just keep arguing in circles

>> No.6676512

>>6676378
"your ego makes you very easy to control."
Oh, is it? Any examples?

On the contrary, I can say that it's you being so dense what makes you easy to control.
As an example - making you lose your shit and showing your real self.

>> No.6676579

>>6676445
How will they ever recover? Another victory for the Holo team.

>> No.6676642

>>6676435
50ips - those are saviorfags, as I understand.
But you didn't mention that among these 30k are those toxic ones (not saviorfags) I was talking about earlier.

>> No.6676770

>>6676445
Just like niji vtubers Ratna PEtit and GUndo Mirei?

>> No.6676858

>>6676642
The 30k subs are the people that I am pointing that are indifferent to the 50ips. Majority don't care to even speculate because many are normies that don't watch any other chuuba except for Hololive. Do you understand now? People will accept the newbie and then search about her past life after the fact that she was introduced. Not the other way around. Saviorfags are the most dedicated autists that would defend their girl no matter the conversation, especially if we are talking about them getting into Hololive. Your perception has been skewed by this site if you think this speaks for every holofan out there

>> No.6677078

>>6676456
IT'S NOT HER AAAAAAAAA

>> No.6677150

>>6676858
I see what you are trying to say.

But, unfortunately, you cannot say:
"Majority don't care to even speculate"
and
"People will accept the newbie and then search about her past life after the fact that she was introduced. Not the other way around."
without knowing every one of those 30k people. You just cannot assign a trait to a large group just because they are doing something together.

>> No.6677183

>>6677078
Did they found out her actual identity?

>> No.6677200

>100 replies
>25 IPs
Meds, now

>> No.6677248

>>6677183
No, because she's a no name hafu

>> No.6677278

>>6677150
Lol. You can use this as an example. There are still a lot that don't know who she is. Majority are just saying Yagoo found a good singer and are just going off from her debut. Some autist are giving links but people are reprimanding them since many don't really want her information to be shared https://youtu.be/6NGDI5Kzx4w

>> No.6677388

>>6676512
>lose your shit
You don’t see a problem with this assumption? A person indifferent enough to agree about the voice, even criticize hololive from within, and yet is somehow upset over much less? What you’re doing is called projection.

>> No.6677527

Blackout:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKtFvWL4XoI

Try to see if it's her this time. I'm leaving it up to you schizos.

>> No.6677654

>>6677527
not her

>> No.6677689

>>6677278
These are just people who want to disclose her identity on a normie site like youtube. Which is obviously not ok and those people are really trash.

But again, the discussion was not about those people, but about people who discuss vtuber identity before their debut and say something in lines "Hololive is so great, all the biggest vtubers only consider joining Hololive".

>> No.6677812

>>6677388
From

"indifferent enough to agree about the voice"

to

"It’s enough to assume your ego is why you kept replying to me" (after a joke reply that could be easily understood even by the dumbest of people)

is pretty much what's called "to lose your shit"

Nothing to do with projections here.

>> No.6677911

>>6677527
it's her

>> No.6678073

>>6677812
Your ego is no joke, while any supposed joke is only meant to lift it.
>is pretty much what's called "to lose your shit"
That made no sense. What is written below, is actually losing your shit:
>Funny how you ended up such a crybaby, pretty pathetic actually. By the way, as a last gift, here's a really nice deduction, based on your cognitive imprint: You are a pathetic virgin in your 30's and looks like it will stay that way for quite a while.

>> No.6678091

>>6677689
My point is the majority or the "collective" do not care to speculate let alone even bother to visit sites like these to shit fling at other people. Just because there are 49 other ips here trying to argue against you doesn't mean they represent the whole. There's already proof that many didn't even know who she was nor that she was a contender that a few people here was pushing. Hundreds of unique comments in YT trumps several IPs here. It's still a bigger number.

>> No.6678229

>>6677527
Phew, it isn't her

>> No.6678349

Mocca...

>> No.6678964

>>6678073

"Your ego is no joke, while any supposed joke is only meant to lift it."
You are speaking complete nonsense.
Here how our dialogue went:
1. We had a nice discussion about probability of Petras identity.
2. Toxic holofan appears and starts spreading false information about Petras voice.
3. You caught him by the hand and told him about his wrongdoings.
4. I commented on that, saying that there are many holofans who do such things.
5. For some reason (even thought I was talking only about some group of holofans), you got really upset and said that you are here just to find out accurate truth.
6. I explained that I knew you were a holofan and that I was talking only about some group of holofans and wasn't taking about you.
7. You explained you getting upset by saying that you assumed that from my phrase "so we should go easy on them" (which is still strange for me) and from me, replying directly to you (but I did it, just to comment on your reply).
8. I explained the latter to you.
9. You said that you went with all information you had (even though phrase "Most nijifans ALSO don't care" has enough information as I see) and said that it's not a big deal.
10. I made a joke about being a detective.
11. You went complete bonkers...

"That made no sense. What is written below, is actually losing your shit:"
What I wrote there was after you crossed the line and got personal.

>> No.6679022

>>6678091
Let's agree on one thing - our dialogue isn't going anywhere because we are talking about different things. I think we should just stop.

>> No.6679024

>>6678349
Is it really? Aren't they better being like a Mashiro?

>> No.6680029

>>6675385
>"I'm simply explaining to you that a majority of Hololive fans don't care who gets in"
lurk 10,000 years

>> No.6680084

>>6669472
IDGAF She's Shachi until I hear her voice

>> No.6680155 [DELETED] 

>>6680029
seethe more

>> No.6680177

>>6679024
Of course it's not fucking him

>> No.6680274

This channel was linked in a different thread, but does this sound like petra to anyone else? https://youtube.com/c/xyaro

I could be bugging, and I doubt they're the same person, but their voices sound so similar to me.

>> No.6680323

>>6680155
I agreed with most of your points but you shouldn't be posting at all, the way you write and format your messages is a massive giveaway that you found out about this place in the last month.

>> No.6680570

>>6680323
Who are you writing to? I believe you made a mistake by replying to a pair of trailing replies.

>> No.6680602

>>6679024
Is not, but reminds me of Mocca, who is now gone...

>> No.6681968

>>6677200
>fucking shitload of samefagging
every nijiEN thread

>> No.6681990

>>6680274
nah, that's a dude

>> No.6683237

>>6680602
Isn't >he a vtweeter now?

>> No.6683869

>>6683237
>he
It always was a guy

>> No.6683951

I wish HoloEN Gen 2 would come out already so that we could go back to ignoring Niji trash

>> No.6684443

>>6683869
>applied to Hololive
>got into the interview stage
It always was a woman

>> No.6685178
File: 347 KB, 425x551, NotThinkPomu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6684443
>this is what Holofags unironically believe

>> No.6686882

>>6684443
>He didn't see the dick tweets

>> No.6687011

>>6675554
Sounds like the OG Ben 10 opening song, except I can't tell what they're saying at all.

>> No.6690500

>>6675554
Ok, is there HERfag here? Is it her?

>> No.6693336

>>6675554
It's not Shachi huh?

>> No.6694026

>>6693336
You'll find out in less than an our.

>> No.6695239

Enter the Lovecock!

>> No.6695325

its not HER

>> No.6698843

so if she is not Shachi, then... who is she? and most importantly who is Shachi gonna be???? HOLOEN2?

>> No.6698972

dokibird, probably

>> No.6699100

Petra was known as Rie. in her past life she was a utaite, also she worked under Overidea as their vtuber Cierra Runis

>> No.6699472

HERfags BTFO

>> No.6700433

So, Rat, Rie and dokibird?

>> No.6701153

>>6671683
>shachi privated her account
too late dumb dolphin i already have the screencaps

>> No.6701556

>>6672329
>they, unlike holo
internchama...
Stop being ESL. Also, at least post something more believable than "holo is only interested on your sub count"

>> No.6701791

So Shachi is 100% holoEN gen2?

>> No.6701872
File: 1.08 MB, 249x250, we just don't know.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6701791

>> No.6701936

>>6669472
Not a brilliant detective after all. Just another idiot,

>> No.6702143

>>6701936
But she isn't Shachi

>> No.6702247

>>6702143
That’s why OP is an idiot.

>> No.6702377

>>6702247
But OP said she's Shachi and she's right

>> No.6703436

>>6701556
That's the dumbest thing I've heard in my life.
I guess you are just retarded and should be removed from society in order to avoid other people communicating with you.

>> No.6703560

Things turned out for the best really. Petra has a really cute voice, speaks japanese which is a bonus and even gave us a canon reason for her wearing the hoodie which is nice. Overall the best of the bunch.

>> No.6703792

>>6669472
RIP G*RA

>> No.6703801

>>6703560
Her voice is super forced and fake.

>> No.6704070

>>6703801
Maybe. But at least they don't sound like HoloMyth - 5 vtubers that share 2 voices between them. A generic and boring 2 voices, as a matter of fact.

>> No.6704790

>>6704070
I've love to know who you think in HoloEN shares the same voice. You sound absolutely retarded.

>> No.6705639

>>6704070
Huh? Gura and Ame sounds the same to you I assume?

>> No.6705731

So who is she...?

>> No.6705978

>>6705731
It's HER

>> No.6706012

>>6669472
petra is petra. fuck off and die, doxcuck.

>> No.6706192

>>6705978
But is it really?

>> No.6710711

>can speak cantonese
chink....

>> No.6711228

>>6669472
How does it feel that your Gura killer is a chink, holobrony? It's like poetry ain't it lol

>> No.6711312

Who are the other two? Are they confirmed?

>> No.6711529

>>6711228
Eh, glad that she not part of Hololive?

>> No.6711554

>>6669472
Who is Petra?
A rookie on the cheerleading team.

>> No.6711628

who gives a fuck, she's here now and that's all that matters

>> No.6712361 [DELETED] 

So Elira is the new Koopa...

>> No.6714126
File: 53 KB, 728x546, Parrot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6669577

Parrot roommate Vtuber when

>> No.6714394

>>6669472
>Who is Petra?
Petra Gurin:

Hi everyone, this is Rie.
I apologize for the delay in addressing everything that has been going on. Please let me address everything in my own words.

First and most importantly, I want to let everyone know that I fully support the One China policy and the One Country, Two Systems principle. I deeply apologize if I have expressed anything to suggest I believe otherwise, and I’m sorry I did not make this clear in the past. It has never been my intention to hurt or offend anyone. I know I cannot change what I have done - however, I will do everything I can to ensure this does not happen again. Additionally, I will no longer be touching on sensitive topics like this in the future. From the bottom of my heart, I hope I can regain your trust in me.

Secondly, I want to clarify that the only reason I mentioned live-streaming is because it is my birthday tomorrow (Monday) and I wanted to celebrate with everyone on Bilibili. I did not plan to keep streaming after that day. I apologize for any misunderstandings that may have been caused by this. I will no longer be streaming this week, I hope you can understand my reasons.

Lastly, I want to express my sincere apologies again for any unpleasant feelings I may have caused. I genuinely love connecting with everyone here and sharing my music - I have met and interacted with such a wonderful community through Bilibili, and I am grateful for everything this community has done for me. I will do my best not to disappoint you.

As a final note, I will be posting a scheduled birthday video tomorrow night. I hope you will consider this a new starting point in my activities here. With the exception of this video, I will be taking a short break to reflect and improve on myself, so that I can create better works and hopefully bring more joy to you all.

I’ll do my best!
Thank you for reading.

https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv8079964

>> No.6715352

>>6714394
A FUCKING CHINK LMAO

>> No.6715423
File: 46 KB, 720x399, 94217224_3671214869560667_2408300600816041984_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A
FUCKING
CHINK

>> No.6715506

>>6715352
>>6715423
ITT: People who didn't watch the debut stream.

Why else would she speak both Mandarin and Cantonese?

>> No.6715518
File: 279 KB, 220x165, risitas.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6714394
I expected little but this is too much

>> No.6715555

>>6714394
Context:
Chinks making her apologize for retweeting (or liking) a hongkong supporter tweet from 1 year ago.

>> No.6715602

>>6715506
>First and most importantly, I want to let everyone know that I fully support the One China policy and the One Country, Two Systems principle. I deeply apologize if I have expressed anything to suggest I believe otherwise, and I’m sorry I did not make this clear in the past. It has never been my intention to hurt or offend anyone. I know I cannot change what I have done - however, I will do everything I can to ensure this does not happen again. Additionally, I will no longer be touching on sensitive topics like this in the future. From the bottom of my heart, I hope I can regain your trust in me.

You can't defend her.
I shited on Cover when they did it. I'll shit on her too.

>> No.6715909

>>6714394
so this is the niji's so called Gura killer.

>> No.6718421

>>6715602
>supporting the literal 21st century ethnic cleansing system
A FUCKING CHINK KEK. You literally can't make this shit up.

>> No.6718820

>>6714394
my sides are in orbit

>> No.6719193

>>6718421
>not supporting ethnic cleansing
This isn't reddit, faggot

>> No.6721617

Fluent English.
Is she ABC? Or CBC?

>> No.6723267

>>6721617
ABC. Her L1 seems to be EN, and she's not very good at Mando/Canto either, probably better in JP honestly unless she's just hiding it.

>> No.6728229

>>6723267
I see I see.
So to sum it up, we have:
-One ABC
-One CBC (?)
-Half French / JP

I see

>> No.6728930

>>6669472
She’s a CCP spy, no doubt! J/k, she’s pretty cool

>> No.6730380

>>6670584
Haha funny joke haha
Cringe kys

>> No.6731074

>>6715909
It's like expecting diamonds and getting coal.

>> No.6731171
File: 760 KB, 740x740, 1626127757660.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6669472
>A literal shill for the CCP
So, this is Niji's so called Gura-Killer?
Really, faggots?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action