[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 778 KB, 1187x642, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
64075624 No.64075624 [Reply] [Original]

>Literally Who?
kyOresu is the PL of Riro Ron formerly of idolEN, who was unjustly publicly humiliated in the most controversial character assassinating graduation notice/termination modern vtubers have ever seen.
Bad enough to be listed on Siliconera, twice.

siliconera.com/idol-corp-project-star-vtuber-riro-ron-contract-terminated/

>The good?
Talented singer with 77 million plays on Youtube alone, speaks 3 languages fluently, (English // Pyccкий // Español) prior to joining IdolEN was conventionally considered extremely popular as far as Youtube and other sites go overall - and was in the top 800 youtubers for her home country.

>The baddie?
Menhara as frick! The rumors probably did a number on her.

>The ugly?
The drama is still fresh, and she's mostly awol.

It's important to remember
>"relationship" doesn't mean physical relationship. It could be secret money schemes outside of the company or unjustified support or cover up or worse.
>illicit drugs on stream were her eepy sleepy pills.
>the allegations were vague and the tone on the Termination Notice clearly came from a place of anger.

Depression and other mental issues deserve support, and assassinating a talent's character like that for 10's of millions of views on xitter is really bad form by idol corp and they should be ashamed.

www.youtube.com/@kyOresu
twitter.com/KyOresu

She currently vagueposts to a personal instagram via vanishing stories but it's not a "vtuber account" so I won't list it here.

>12-06-2023 news
She opened a marshmallo

>Numbers:
kyOresu's currently inactive YouTube has more subscribers and plays than EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of Idol except Rin, but not only that, every single member of Phase Connect, of every generation.

do YOU trust the kyomback?

>> No.64075672

>>64075624
>"relationship" doesn't mean physical relationship. It could be secret money schemes outside of the company or unjustified support or cover up or worse.
Holy cope

>> No.64075797

>>64075672
It's not too out to lunch. Nobody really knows.
He's was in Isreal she's in Spain. Could have just been online or sexting.
I manager was married.

>> No.64076992

>>64075672
It was clearly worded in the worst way possible just to destroy her future career, stupid jew.

>> No.64077202

>>64075797
>>64076992
dyrbi?

>> No.64077340

>>64077202
Yes. I will never trust Israelis. The simple fact that they claimed something means the opposite is probably true. At this point I bet the manager was fired for harassing Kyo through her DMs while she politely turned him down.

>> No.64078393

Retard, at least make a thread when there's news about her

>> No.64078880
File: 1.10 MB, 1193x645, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64078393
The thread exists because there's no news, yet.
It's an encouragement and infosharing thread so we can stay up to date and be ready to pounce.
I wouldn't have made the general if it wasn't a reasonably fast thread that hits limits and stays up organically.
>>64077202
I do!

>thread theme
Side note: Contego bro ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hhEFqZD4Ow )
Is an excellent, completely original song by kyOresu, even though it's just a rap/singing over a free beat.
The lyrics go extremely hard though, and I get the sense she had a rough life before coming of age and starting to make music.
It smacks of young drinking and other rough poverty tier stuff that reminds me of me growing up too.

I wonder how much of this story is personal experience and if she would (or has in the past and I missed it) talked about it.
The old Riro Ron video archives are apparently going down on Jan 1st. We should probably get a torrent started. I'm tempted to toss everything into whisper and extract all the text.

>> No.64079136

You can do it ky0! Never give up!
Antis weren't going to watch you in the first place, they literally have no worth, so ignore them. They preemptively hated you anyway because loli, they already never mattered.
While your album might not be under Idol, you can still do it yourself! You have the talent, you have the know-how, you have the connections.
It might take a little longer, might even be better to split it up.

>> No.64079485

>>64078880
>>64079136
It's really sad to see you samefagging as different people so blatantly, your posts were half of the previous thread. At least try a different writting pattern to make it less obvious

>> No.64079752
File: 7 KB, 395x92, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64078880
Like of course in her IdolEN debut she talked about being young, drinking Artificial Orange Flavor and getting sick, and that's why she hated it (sunnyd and vodka anyone?)
Also I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me to mention that she even talked about excessive drinking in her fucking debut, multiple times.
>>64079136
Antis and tourists the lot of them. You can really tell the people who don't know what she's about who rip on her for being a partygirl when even being part of idol she kept that part of her.
You can do things like party and drink without taking it too far and she's still here. They're saying things like it being "dangerous to her health" but she literally listed "being lonely" as one of the things she hates.

I literally don't know anyone who lists "lonelyness" in a dislikes list in a debut.
This is the moment where Idol should have been focusing on her mental health and making sure she had support systems, in house visits like maid services and counselling to make sure she could reach her full success. Her issues were PUBLIC knowledge and she made sure all her fans and the company knew it from her fucking DEBUT.
Instead, management took advantage of her hate for lonelyness and need for validation and took advantage of her, and let her spiral a bit.
Honestly I can't blame her at all for what happened.
I really enjoyed the duo ASMR with fuyo though and other sexy stuff, I hope she still does it somewhat in the future.
There's nothing wrong with illicit rockstar shenanigans.
>>64079485
MFW pic related, lol

>> No.64079753

>>64079485
I'm 2 and I don't even think the thread should have been made to be honest, especially after the other one was up for a while, but it is here so I'm posting now.
Also I have zero experience in managing people, fuck that noise. I'd off myself trying to manage others.
Cry about it, fuck off, then get a hobby that isn't getting angry about things you don't like, you fucknig rawtist.

>> No.64080239

She really made Magical Doomer all by herself?
Using Myth analogies, she's like if a younger loli Kiara could sing, went unhingedly wild, and began solo-producing music videos like old Mori did.

>> No.64081000
File: 2.75 MB, 1280x720, partyrocking.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64080239
Yep, or another comparison to se*za*a (they both drank a lot on stream and got up to sussy stuff, they had similar numbers before holo).
There's a lot of idol egirl types like them, people who actually have musical talent on top of being a bit horni. Some of those people do stuff like melody or whatever.
YFUBaby/LolaLoading is similar. LittleNii is similar (though nii seems to be a bit more grounded of the three).
She's also collabed as a guest singer on a bunch of albums for others too.

>> No.64081074
File: 71 KB, 680x673, Ei77GznXgAAsLj0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>unjustly

>> No.64081356

>>64075624
Trusting a w*man or trusting Jews... I just don't know anymore.

>> No.64081423
File: 110 KB, 868x219, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64080239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oDxGB6kRnM
It's not like this is uncommon.
I think the two of them started rising up at the same time and if they knew each other it would be chaos. For her it was okidoki boomer that popped off, and for kyo it was lalala and dorime
The difference is when gura is having trouble with substances or whatever now in general she doesn't stream.

>> No.64081527

The difference being that kyoresu, despite being talented, is way too menhera (emotionally and mentally unstable) and immature to take advantage of her own potential, it's a shame but that's the truth, she can't help but sabotage herself each time she gets a new big chance at things

>> No.64081854
File: 2.04 MB, 1260x1260, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64081527
Imagine, for a moment, that idol marketed Riro to the same level holo did Gura.
The design was equally or arguibly more cute and merch-able vtuber face.
they could have leaned into the denpa shit and released collectables like tape cassettes and stuff.
Gura disappears and holo covers it up and makes up for it by producing merch and animations and shit like that.
They could really have done the same thing with Riro. They had the ability to make music videos for her, animations, little anime shorts, hell they could have hired a bunch of people on skeb to make animated stickers for her or put something in gatcha in japan.

This shit isn't hard. But instead, they let her crash and burn on live.

>> No.64081932

I wonder if her discord mods/orbiters are going to realize that trying to run damage control on /vt/ like this is just a complete waste of time. There's no salvaging her reputation, she's just gonna have to live with it.
>>64081854
This is just fucking delusional, all Cover gave Gura is her model. Riro just doesn't match up to Gura's talent, there's similarities but just because they both did meme cover songs that were successful on Youtube doesn't mean they're nearly on the same level.

>> No.64082103

>>64081932
Pretty much 100% they are not here.
They should be though - I'm not personally part of the discord because I'm too high profile.
100% idol shills are here though. If any idol talent is here, make sure to audit your relationship with the company and reflect strongly on this. It could happen to you.

>> No.64082135

>>64080239
I kinda see it actually.
I really hope her time at Idol brought back some of that passion to push forward with the music stuff.
I worry her over-excitement and the RC stuff (and subsequent firing) might have taken that momentum from her instead. I sure hope not. She can still make something of herself despite this setback.

>>64081527
That's what I worry about. I feel she has some fear of pushing herself out there more in case she fails.
I hope Idol made her realize she can do better if she puts her mind to it. But towards the end even she admitted she was putting off her own growth.

>> No.64082189
File: 2.23 MB, 480x360, VacancyLostMyMindGIF.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64081932
>all Cover gave Gura is her model
>all Cover gave Gura is her model
Are you fucking for real?
Are you serious right now?
Holy fucking shit you can't actually believe that.

>> No.64082226

>>64082189
That's all she got popular with, what else did they give in her first month?

>> No.64082454

>>64081854
Stop trying so hard ESL kun

>> No.64082476

>>64082103
>Pretty much 100% they are not here.
You are so fucking obvious

>> No.64082514

>>64082103
Oh god dude I love you so much, I cannot help but wheeze at each one of your posts thank you so much please keep it up

>> No.64082602
File: 442 KB, 480x650, 1698074964828350.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love and miss my cosa rosa. I'd do anything to see her smile once more.

>> No.64082684
File: 485 KB, 470x540, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64082226
You're serious. Like, really serious?

I'm going to assume you're new here and new to all of this, and I'm feeling generous.

Cover Corp and Niji, (and Square Enix and other companies that vt doesn't care about in the vtuber sphere) is a lot larger than some of even the most obsessed /vt/ people realize, because of the way Japan operates. Everything in Japan is pay to play. It's cheaper than merch overseas to buy up while you're there, but from DAY ONE gura was going to be a cash cow. She was their all singing, all loving, EN feeder. She was popular in Japan from the jump (Cute citypop shark!) and they moved her out there even.
The investment is huge. Licenced merch is literally in every major city in japan inside bandai gatchapon machines within months and every game store is selling her shit.
Tshirts, hats, standees, tokyo game show, comiket, akihabara pop up shops, partnerships with Virtual Market and VRChat, blah blah blah.
You all have NO fucking idea how huge cover and vshojo and niji and those companies are in japan. They are LITERALLY mainstream now and have been for 3 years. Vtubers market everything from commercials and web ads to fucking crepes and ice cream.
you know what, fuck it.
Here, have some OC, pic related. Keep in mind, this is in fucking KYOTO, the city known for "japanese tradition" and antiques and not weeb central like in akihabara where you would expect this shit along with all the maid cafees.
there's WAY more examples in akiba.
99% of /vt/ does not understand how and why gura was pushed even though she has low content output.
It's because the stuff she DOES do is popular, quality over quantity
That's where idolcorp fucked up huge
kyOresu really is destined for more and not being mismanaged.

>> No.64082708

>>64081423
le meme videos have too much competition and zawa beat her in that game.
I really liked her more serious, edgier videos though, the most recent and oldest ones in her timeline.

>>64081854
There was no hope with Riro's strong accent early on + the messy character design they gave her.
Although it really did resemble K-Angel constantly brought up during the yab.
ngl there's big potential in a real-life embodiment of Needy Streamer but she's also loli.

>> No.64082803

>>64082684
You wrote all that shit and you couldn't even answer my simple question.

>> No.64082861

>>64077340
If that was the reason why would she be fired?

>> No.64082895
File: 288 KB, 674x576, 1701206253421777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64082103
Dude come on now, of course they'd be here if there is one.
I'm not sure myself if it is even active, or if there is some unofficial one a few of them got together to make, I generally don't go around joining random peoples Discords even if I have regularly watched them for years in some form.
I generally dislike Discord because it leads to inner circles and inner circles ruin communities.
Starts off all fun and games, then the groomers push the person further and further in to a smaller community be it DMs or hidden channels and then all hell breaks loose when one of them get mad...

>>64082684
I'm glad Gura is going all out with this stuff right now. Taking advantage of it as soon as she can is going to pay off.
Sure it sucks she isn't streaming as much, I loved her streams, but she has fun doing other stuff.
I just wish she'd be more open on say Twitter or whatever. That's the only complaint I have with her recent activity levels. She could be hyping up that shit. Eh...

>>64082602
I want to hear her excited "hellos" once more.

>> No.64082933

>>64082803
Marketing, anon. They gave her marketing.
The entire purpose of an agency is to provide epic marketing and support (taxes and other things too, but, mostly marketing).
Otherwise what's the point?
I think the talent at idol corp are great. They sponsored Offkai. There's some smart people at the company I'm sure. They get better numbers than similar corpos. I don't freaking hate them as a company, but they need to reflect big time and restructure. It's really, really toxic to do what they did.

>> No.64082967

>>64075624
Has she ever actually streamed as herself rather than Riro?

>> No.64082980

>>64082933
They didn't do much for marketing at all in 2020, when she got popular.

>> No.64083048
File: 809 KB, 1230x628, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64082967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCB8rftYcE
100% she did.
Sometimes in English too.
>>64082980
Not in North America, no. In Japan? Fucking digital bilboards everywhere and promo deals with major corporations were almost there from day 1. They did a ton of marketing the rest of the world didn't see.
Japan is the #3 economy on earth.
Vtubing wasn't entirely acceptable in the west until covid and virtual stuff blew up, but it was normalized in japan by 2018

>> No.64083106

>>64082967
https://youtu.be/1-jBhhKc4XM

>> No.64083128

>>64083048
In any case, Idol wouldn't have the resources to do that.

>> No.64083194

>>64083128
Idol can't even ship out merch they sold 4 months ago. No digital merch either

>> No.64083278

>>64083194
Ok

>> No.64083380
File: 158 KB, 1034x949, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64083128
How much do you think it costs, really?
Hiring people on skeb is insanely cheap, putting out content and merch of your marketable moments pays off in spades.
You spend like ¥3000 on a pack of twitch icons from a creator, or, get a body pillow design done for $50 usd.
Then you put that shit on a print on demand site. Suddenly, you make hundreds of thousands of dollars during debut times.
Then, you re-invest that massive early profit in projects to keep the character going and make sure the artist stays healthy. You produce music, like gura did. You make animations, like gura did...
It's a lot cheaper to pump out this stuff and "mascot mode" a vtuber than to let her crash and burn.
If idol can't invest 50$ and a few social media posts now and then they shouldn't be managing vtubers. It was a good move to sponsor offkai expo. That's one thing they did right, by having her in concert.

>> No.64083427

>>64083380
Merch doesn't make someone popular, it's profit for when the talent is popular.

>> No.64083509

>>64082708
>the messy character design they gave her.
The one she gave herself. The bandage on her forehead was supposed to help her mind recover, the pill hairpin was meant to remind her to take her meds, the lightning hairpin was something about keeping something she's afraid of close to her, and even Mr. Mean was meant to represent all the bad things she thinks, with his mouth sewn shut so they didn't come out. It's all there in her debut or debut 2.0, I can't remember, but you can go watch them before they're gone.

>> No.64083693
File: 2.11 MB, 1887x808, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64083278
It's so obvious. Guys, just reflect a little. You're getting free advice here.
>>64083427
Incorrect, that's backwards. That's not how it works.
The character design is what makes someone popular.
Here's a little secret: One of the things that made gura insanely popular was the mega viral chinese cosplayers putting her on doyuin and tiktok so much.
If a design is good enough, people do your marketing FOR YOU by cosplaying, commissioning fan art, and pushing the character.
Gura is popular because the design is GREAT and cute.
I think Riro's design wasn't half bad either! It was colorful and had tons of potential DESU. She should have shown the full body more often. Gura was also EASY to make cosplay of and that's important. Too complex of a design and it's hard to replicate.
In any case, no, it's what we call a tsunami of fan hype momentum - it sells itself.
Gura didn't entirely make gura popular at first. She had a good debut and a good design. She spread awareness of the character by highlighting and deeply encouraging fan momentum, that's what she did right. Riro encouraged her fans too.
Merch and art sells the character. Maker her image unavoidable.

>> No.64084344

>>64075624
This general is a cesspit of jew shill phasecuck and dramafag

>> No.64084463

>>64084344
You must be some kind of detective, great fucking job figuring that one out anon

>> No.64084764

>>64084344
and you the cucklord.

>> No.64086950

>>64083194
I mean, to be fair, the current situation there certainly doesn't help that. I can forgive them for having some issues. (let's not go down that other route)
I'm sure some merch went out recently though.

>>64083693
Shit was so popular you even saw your average person on sex chat sites wearing her outfit.
She became a self-feeding meme, her own popularity making her popular.
Imagine how weird she felt when that huge prop of her was made instead of Sora. lol

As for Ky0, I hope she does try to keep another design relatively simple but eye-catching.
Making things too complex, as mentioned, can make it harder for people to make fan works as well as getting merch made of it.
Well that's if she goes for a new design and doesn't re-use anything she has now.

>> No.64089848

any updates? not knowing what's going on with her is killing me.

>> No.64089943
File: 558 KB, 400x400, riro-riro-ron.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64089848
same. i don't want her to rush into returning if she's still dealing with shit, whether mentally or legally or whatever. but man i really fucking miss her.

>> No.64090181

>>64083693
Holy shit you're insufferable

>> No.64091145
File: 336 KB, 1536x2048, stardust - soon, you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

good night

>> No.64091454

>>64075624
Solidarity to her and all victims of gross exploitation.

>> No.64095967
File: 219 KB, 725x521, sleep_a_little_longer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64091145
Goodnight, anon

>> No.64097725

>>64075624
No opinions on the whole shindig, but the way things turn out whenever a Corp is "'"transparent""" about why someone gets fired makes me understand why most just prefer to say "we can't work with this person anymore, that is all"

>> No.64102998
File: 263 KB, 1500x1500, 1688594254183.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>page 10
/vodka/ is dead

>> No.64103396

This has to be the most pathetic thread ive ever seen and I've been to the /GGG/ split

>> No.64103698

>>64103396
thx 4 bumping
hope you got a shekel for your post, anon

>> No.64104263

>>64103396
please visit /pyon/

>> No.64110230
File: 111 KB, 1152x720, 0c1601492880c20ef99bd76213803e004a8bc1f3-4049365366.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64075624

>> No.64110275

>>64075624
Anti thread

>> No.64110702

>>64091145
Humm
Weekend coming up. Wonder what she's up to

>> No.64110788

>>64091454
This anon has a heart.

>> No.64110869

>>64110275
It's the complete opposite.

I'm flying somewhere far tomorrow but I'll probably shitpost from the plane.

>> No.64112206

>>64075624
>unjustly publicly humiliated in the most controversial character assassinating graduation notice/termination
Nah. Fucking the lead talent manager was a bridge too far. She deserved the dragging.

>> No.64112326

>>64112206
Retard.

>> No.64112501

>>64112326
Cuck.

>> No.64112608

>>64081854
Myth was expected to perform about as well as early holo ID Cover didn't predict the hype.

>> No.64112667
File: 280 KB, 725x521, took_my_meds_and_went_to_sleep.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Goodnight vodkabros/rirocons/kyOcons. Hopefully we get some (good) news or something soon.
Anyway, I'll leave you guys with some music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwB1EP4aLc

>> No.64115971

Uueeee i miss her

>> No.64119553
File: 162 KB, 1920x1080, 1681086833246821.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.64119556

boop...

>> No.64121579

*shock paddles*
CLEAR!

Beep beep beep

Stay with me thread, at least until she returns.

>> No.64121671

>>64119553
This is adorable. I've never seen this one before

>> No.64122489

>>64121671
Neither have I now that I think about it.
I don't remember seeing that tagged anywhere, but for all I know I missed it, it was ages ago I scrolled through various hashtags to see if there was art of her.
Her Insta has (had?) loads of tagged art on it that was mass-uploaded by a few people if I remember right. Yeah it's still all there.

>> No.64122685

When is this dumb slut coming back?

>> No.64123916
File: 2.52 MB, 1280x720, hellos in silence.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64122685
Hopefully sooner rather than later.
But I understand why she'd wait given the drama, but those tards will still come back to see her when she comes back regardless, so...

>> No.64124045
File: 380 KB, 1620x1080, pippa has bad trigger discipline.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>more subscribers and plays than every single member of Phase Connect, of every generation
Bring back Pipper the Ripper.

>> No.64124114
File: 464 KB, 1504x2000, 1701904181921476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Daily remainder: idol delenda est

>> No.64125603

>>64076992
>we're going to fire one of our biggest talents, fire one of the founding members of our company and head talent director, open ourselves up to defamation lawsuits if we're lying, and permanently damage the reputation of our company for no reason at all other than we didn't like her.
The only stupid one here is you, you pathetic cuck.

>> No.64126379

>>64075624
kys

>> No.64126839

>>64125603
Even if they 100% lied, provably so, she could never mount a lawsuit even if she tried.
International lawsuits aren't for us mere plebs.
The wording absolutely is left vague enough so retards like you assume the worst case scenarios.
Not agreeing with the weird conspiracy theory /pol/fucks, but that much is true - it's as transparent as my ass is.

>> No.64127000

If she came out with "Me too" tell all, she could save face, gain clout, and sink Idol.

>> No.64129386

>>64127000
She'd destroy her future doing that.
Completely and utterly destroy it.
Just continuing where she left off is the best way forward sadly.
Not to anything dodgy did happen behind the scenes like that, but even if it did, it's only going to be bad to challenge it. Sucks but it's true and it happens every time.

>> No.64130023

You're wasting your time and energy on someone who won't appreciate any of it

>> No.64130456

>>64130023
get lost, jewboy

>> No.64130874

>>64130023
Don't care, still just want her to come back to her strengths - making cool music.
It takes less than 30 seconds to type this post and submit it. If the captcha hurries the fuck up. Fuck.

>> No.64134881
File: 461 KB, 698x491, 1701280701004749.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64124114
It saddens me when I see this now.
I was so excited when I saw her being teased.
To think it would end like this...

>> No.64135327
File: 10 KB, 603x133, anew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64134881
don't ya worry needy stardust

>> No.64136752

>>64130023
Oh I dunno about that.

>> No.64139252

This cover always makes me laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht_GKV8q6iU
Hope she and all of you are having a good friday, bros.
We may not be stardusts now, but stardusts are forever.

>> No.64141825
File: 1.43 MB, 1682x2048, 1685054271445323.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64134881
It's not over yet. Cheer up, lil nigga

>> No.64141934

>>64126839
Israel has anti-defamation laws. All she would have to do is hire an israeli lawyer. The things they said in the announcement weren't vague at all and if they were untrue, she'd easily be able to sue.

Also, there is no such thing as an NDA that allows the company to make shit up and disparage you upon your termination. It speaks volumes that she hasn't said anything or even denied anything. She's simply a liar for saying that she isn't allowed to defend herself. There isn't a single NDA in existence that would prevent someone from defending themselves against an illegal act by their former employer.

There just simply isn't anything to defend. She's a whore and she's always been a whore, even before she joined idol. The things said in the announcement were obviously true, otherwise she would defend herself or say anything besides "I did nothing wrong".
And yes, offering to take prescription sleeping pills for a large donation is abusing drugs. On sites like Youtube and Twitch, you aren't even allowed to tie taking shots of alcohol to donations. That alone was enough of a reason to terminate her.

In the end, you are a coping cuckold worm. This is probably the worst situation I have ever seen for anyone getting fired in the 6 years I've been watching vtubers. The fact there are fans like you still willing to defend her is disgusting and pathetic beyond measure. You literally make me sick.

>> No.64142029

>>64141934
That's a lot of words for 1 shekel to be deposited in your idol defense force account

>> No.64142046

>>64075624
>>64141934

>> No.64142102

>>64142029
Sorry. I don't watch idol. I just think lying, manipulative whores should be gate-kept from this industry.

>> No.64142595

>>64141934
She's not in Israel. That's the issue.
Mounting shit like that is costly as fuck, even if you have all the evidence in the world.
You are right on the drug stuff though. Even I found that distasteful and a step too far.
Kill yourself though, Pipnig. Sadly you pests will shit this board and /pcg/ up infinitely more now that Pippa just said she will be streaming sporadically at best.

>> No.64142675

>>64142102
has no context other than drama channels, yet still decides to write a blogpost on how horrible a person she is.. hrrm

>> No.64142841

Reminder that there is a better Russian in idol who actually works hard and not use pedobait mechanics

>> No.64143082

>>64142841
I don't watch jewish chuubas, sorry anon
Otherwise, Katta's alright

>> No.64143162

>>64143082
She’s not Jewish though??

>> No.64143426

>>64142841
You mean boring Russian

>> No.64143516

>>64143162
She is literally a Russian jew

>> No.64143762

>>64143426
No
Just a non addict whore Russian who has a talent who doesn’t rely on pills and alcohol
>>64143516
She is literally not and she said it many times, why are you falseniggering

>> No.64143771

>>64143516
that's katta

>> No.64143888
File: 486 KB, 1154x639, Screenshot from 2023-12-03 10-23-52.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Katta love. She needs more love, and Nikki too. Both great.
I just came around to the company as the other 3 announced their end...

>> No.64144044

>>64143762
If what I want is boring vtuber, I can just watch some HoloEN stream.

>> No.64144454

>>64144044
I guess that some people rather watch a druggie who cuts rather than a boring vtuber who is taking performance classes

Poor sturcuck

>> No.64144552

>Katta
>Boring
I don't even care for her content myself, but to call her boring is fucking retarded.

>> No.64144686

>>64144454
You're making it too obvious now.

>> No.64144769

>>64144552
Katta is always entertaining. wish we would of gotten more collabs, party animals was a riot

>> No.64145226

https://youtu.be/zJAGhR1Nf2c?si=fMwy5G6Lq1cUP4us Thoughts on this video about Riro?

>> No.64145366

>>64145226
quit shilling yourself or your literal who everywhere, no one cares

>> No.64145439

>>64142595
>pipnig
Wrong again. You should have gotten the hint when I said 6 years of watching vtubers. I doubt anyone watching trash like phase or idol have been around that long.

>She's not in Israel. That's the issue.
That also works to her advantage as the legal challenges would go both ways. Living in Spain makes it more difficult for her to sue them for defamation, but it also makes it more difficult for them to sue her for a "breach of NDA" if she were to defend herself, especially if she were defending herself against what would be a criminal act if they lied about the reasons for her dismissal.
But you'll conveniently ignore that.

>> No.64145531

Why don't you just call this Dramanig General because that's what it actually is. Try making a thread if and when she actually comes back as a vtuber.

>> No.64145629

>>64142675
>drama channels
Drama channels are for SEA. I was here when the member's stream leaked. Why rely on the word of others when you can gain full context from the original stream yourself?
https://gofile.io/d/z0BJ3E

>> No.64145931

>>64145439
They're not trying to hide a criminal act with an NDA.
They are not trying to lie about her on the termination notice.
They are being vague with some reasons as well as the manager stuff, via very deliberate word choice, so the community at large would shit down both of their necks.
Not my fault you're a brainlet.
They are being anything but transparent. Retards like you ate it up at face value. Good job. Doesn't matter how many times you link the stream.
Everyone that knows knows who she met and why. Everyone knows what Tomer did. (or, rather, didn't)

>> No.64146715

>>64145629
to get full context you would have to be a rc who was there from the start. there was alot more leading up to the end than just one leaked stream. i dont know why you have such a hate boner for her.

>> No.64146822

>>64146715
Because he wants her nudes.
Classic coomer anti.

>> No.64147483

>>64145931
>Everyone knows what Tomer did. (or, rather, didn't)
The lead talent manager, one of the co-founders of the entire fucking company was ousted as a result of this and the "vague" accusations against her apply to him as well, probably even more so. He's literally married with kids and he'll forever be known as someone who had an inappropriate relationship with the talent that he hired. Such accusations are literally career destroying and will possibly even affect his marriage. If the company were lying or exaggerating in their announcement, then if she didn't sue, he definitely would in order to clear his name.

>Retards like you ate it up at face value.
If you really think they'd do something so drastic as to fire one of their top executives and permanently tarnish their company's reputation by accusing their lead talent manager of having an inappropriate relationship with the talents just because they didn't like her or something, then you're seriously the most brain-rotten retard cuck on this board. You thinking this is some kind of conspiracy against her doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever.
They had no discernible reason to lie and making the relationship with Tomer public hurt them as well. People literally think they run some kind of casting couch situation because of this. They didn't go into specific details, but it was clearly bad enough to the point that idol decided their best course of action was blood-letting the both of them. It doesn't get to that point unless something inexcusable happened that would hurt them even more down the line if it ever got out in future that they knew about it and did nothing.

>> No.64147977

>>64147483
And yet, all I see is more assumptions.
We don't know shit, both of them could well be in the process of suing for attempted character assassination with the wording they used.
Using words like this in an industry with mentally disabled retards thinking they have internet girlfriends is hardly a smart idea.
Funny how you use "cuck" like it matters. Sorry, that applies to you. You're one of those mentally disabled retards. I am above you.

>> No.64148672

>>64145226
>autistic retard excusing whore behavior
>she did nothing wrong, she's a real person
Yeah, she's a real person who betrayed her fans and coworkers, broke her contract, destroyed the reputation of the company that gave her a chance, tied the use of prescription medication to donation goals (something that youtube will terminate your channel for), had inappropriate relationships with fans and staff and was attempting to create a system of meeting up with fans in secret in exchange for money and gifts (I've seen people claim this was a joke, but even in the context of the stream, it did not appear to be a joke and no one has offered any kind of evidence for it being one, not to mention she literally did meet up with a fan just like in her outlined scenario and one of her long-time whales alluded to the accusations being true when the announcement was posted)

KyOresu is a whore and she doesn't belong in this industry. She belongs on onlyfans as an escort. If you're a degenerate coomer reprobate, and you're upset because you wanted to meet up with and fuck her, then I couldn't give less of a shit. But keep this debauched trash off this board and away from this hobby.

>> No.64148929

>>64147977
>the girl I like spent time thinking up and outlining a system for meeting up with fans in private and implied there would be sexual favors in exchange for money by requiring that no one who gets to meet her can talk about what they do with others.
>I'm not the cuck, you are.
???
Let me guess, you think that she meant she wanted to meet up with paypigs in private to play checkers, right? But you'll say I'm the cuck for saying out loud what the obvious implications of her "harem plan" were, huh?

>> No.64149028

does the fan even care that his actions ultimately lead to her termination? remember that chances are the termination probably was the last push she needed to mentally break

>> No.64149201

>>64148672
lol a newfag pretending like vtubers are super pure and not lewd is absolutely hilarious.
The majority of vtubers are literal, genuine whores.
>>64148929
More assumptions, aka betafag?
I wasn't even a member and I was against the RC stuff.
I have no teenage delusions of thinking I am getting in to a relationship with a fucking streamer. I know the majority of Twitter kids on this shitty site that all invaded when the board was made do, but the majority of us from the /jp/ days despised that mentality.

>> No.64149658

>>64145931
>and why.
why

>> No.64149929

>>64148672
>NOOOOO SHE BROKE DA CONTWACT SHE AGREED TO
Stupid corpo cuck, keep making posts like this, you're only fostering resentment for contracts, gonna feel good watching them being done away with or being completely reformed.

>> No.64150009
File: 473 KB, 800x800, 1694585771733637.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64075624
>kyOresu is the PL of Riro Ron formerly of idolEN, who was unjustly publicly humiliated in the most controversial character assassinating graduation notice/termination modern vtubers have ever seen.
I warned you about Israelis bro. I told you dog.

>> No.64150050

>>64149201
>lol a newfag pretending like vtubers are super pure and not lewd is absolutely hilarious.
>The majority of vtubers are literal, genuine whores.
It's really sad if you actually believe this. There's a difference between being lewd for your audience as fan service, and being a fully blown out prositute, selling your body for money and gifts. Meeting up with fans in secret is never okay, regardless of whether you're in love with the streamer or not. Neither is having a relationship with management.
These things aren't common in this industry for a reason. And yeah, I'm sure you'll say something like "they're all doing it behind the scenes", but you literally have no proof of that were true more people would be caught besides kyoresu and that kappa girl. Besides, we're talking about corporate level vtubers, not indy twitch whores who dream of being high-class escorts.

>the majority of us from the /jp/ days despised that mentality.
No we didn't. A few retards complained about it in /vyt/ and eventually some of them moved over to /hlg/, but the "they're not you're girlfriend" types were always outnumbered by people talking about how much they loved their oshi. Not sure why you're pretending it used to be different. Even Ai had gachis and promoted herself as an idol.

>> No.64150140

>>64149028
>does the fan even care that his actions ultimately lead to her termination?
How the fuck should any of us know? Just invent your own rrat. I want to believe this is all a story of love and betrayal fueled by unicorn blood and Jewish tricks. Now you try.

>> No.64150180

>>64150050
>the majority of us from the /jp/ days despised that mentality.
>No we didn't. A few retards complained about it in /vyt/ and eventually some of them moved over to /hlg/, but the
You automatically invalidated your post.
You're the invaders I speak of. You don't even know what a fucking oshi is.
Embarrassing.
I won't even waste my time addressing the rest, see the other posts. I could slap your ass around like a wet paper bag with archive links if you wish. Fleshposting vtubers were posted in the vtuber thread all the damn time. Only newfags call it /vyt/.

>> No.64150456

>>64150180
It's honestly amusing seeing just how many people try so fucking hard to pass themselves off as being oldfags or being 'in the know'.
Same shit's been going on with kyo/riro with the completely out of nowhere "ambien is the silly pill" thing. People adamantly arguing that's what the pill was despite her having previously said exactly what she takes, and it sure as fuck wasn't ambien lmao.

>> No.64150704

>>64150456
Only retards did that.
Still doesn't change history or what this industry is filled with - generic e-thots hopping on the hot new trend.
All my boys loved watching Imoguri Ringfit streams with her cute dogs. Slap that name in your archiver of choice because your ass sure as hell hasn't heard it.
One of many.

>> No.64150757

Did she really drink her own pee in that one video? Her peeing right before that sounds genuine, but the drinking part...

>> No.64151041

>>64150140
kek alright

>> No.64151312

>>64150180
>You don't even know what a fucking oshi is
推し, as in the meaning used in terms of idols and performers. One's favorite that they support or "push", sometimes by doing 推し活. A term that fans of vtubers adopted and used since the fucking beginning, you larping piece of shit.

You're the interloper here, you EOP faggot. And you always have been. I doubt you were even here back then like you claim.
Just because you've never been able to read the room or assimilate to Japanese cultural norms within a Japanese hobby, doesn't mean that everyone else thought the same and wanted vtubers to imitate twitch e-thot culture.
Ai promoted herself as an idol and cared about her image exactly as an idol would and so did the others. Not even Mirai talked about relationships or wanted to be seen as anything beyond someone who liked dirty jokes. And before you embarrass yourself even further: No, idols do not necessarily avoid working with males IRL and there was no such expectations for Ai or the other girls to to do so back then either. I agree that things have gotten more "parasocial" over time as the medium has evolved and specific companies and vtubers have carved out their niche, but pretending like it wasn't there from the beginning is disingenuous as fuck.

Regardless, literally whoring yourself out like kyOresu did has never been part of this industry or accepted in this culture. Not even on the English speaking side of things. So I have no idea why you're even bringing up how things were years ago, or who is invading who, because there has never been a time when what kyOresu has done would be considered okay by any majority of people.
You're literally just another disgusting degenerate, guilty of the same old cucked western-style celebrity worship, the avoidance of which being the impetus for why so many of us turned to Japanese vtubers back then.

>> No.64151395 [DELETED] 

>>64150704
>believing this larping retard
He's a liar. None of this would have ever been tolerated back then and it shouldn't be tolerated today, either.
>>64151312

>> No.64151438

>>64150456
>believing this larping retard
He's a liar. None of this would have ever been tolerated back then and it shouldn't be tolerated today, either.
>>64151312 (You)

>> No.64151690

>>64151312
This bitch was vtubing and fleshstreaming almost as long as your ass.
https://twitter.com/imoimopoo/
This is Imoguri, who still vtubes today despite having nuked a lot of her content for some reason, shame, her drawing streams were good, did a lot of vtuber art.
Slap her name in Warosu, you can literally see the point where newfags like you started to invade the threads when you started sperging out about her and AVtubers.
The /jp/ thread was filled with nicowhores like this long before your ass even heard of a vtuber.
The fact you can only bring up Kizuna is hilarious as fuck. It's literally the only one you cunts can ever bring up because it's the only one you know. lmao
Who the fuck calls her Ai? Fuck outta here.
She wasn't even the first either, which is so much funnier, but you retards only know her so it's all you can fall back on.
You even tried revising what you meant with oshi when you used it, doubly funny.

I wasn't even talking of the EN-side of things either, which is infinitely funnier.
Just bringing up e-thot automatically set off your retard brain. hahahaha
You stupid fuck. If you knew how many NND e-whores were posted in the /jp/ threads back in the day you'd simply vanish and not respond again.
Embarrassing. Truly embarrassing.

Deal with it. You're the invader in vtubing.

>> No.64151747

neat hes arguing with himself now

>> No.64151753

>>64150704
>she posts selfies for her fans, so why doesn't she do porn? I don't get it.
Again. Being lewd or doing fanservice for your audience =/= being a whore. Although you'll probably just argue that what kyOresu was doing was simply an "extreme form" of fanservice.
This is like saying that because some vtubers moan when they do ASMR content, then they must all be JAV stars that get paid to get gangbanged by 12 guys at a time and meet up with fans to fuck them. There are levels to these things, anon. I'm not sure why you think lewd = whore. What riro did was beyond simply being lewd.

>> No.64151904

>>64151753
Again with the assumptions. Dramatuber mindrot everyone.
I can't believe Riro fucked 73 dudes and injected 128 heroins!!!!
Fuck off retard. Blend yourself already.

She literally got help buying an instrument and a manager turning a blind eye to her streams.
Dodgy and risky, absolutely.

>> No.64152965

>>64151690
>This is Imoguri, a fleshtuber/AVtuber, as you can see, the exception proves the rule
Okay? I never said that AVtubers didn't exist back then. But you're retarded if you think they were anywhere near as popular or made up a significant amount of vtuber fans back then.

>The fact you can only bring up Kizuna is hilarious as fuck.
First, I didn't just bring up Ai, I also brought up Mirai Akari as well.
Second, I brought Kizuna Ai up for a very specific reason. Kizuna Ai was the face of vtubing for years. She set the standards for what it meant to be a vtuber and nearly everyone tried to imitate her and her format. She literally defined vtubing and it wasn't until the streaming meta took over years later that she started to become less relevant. Her and the four heavenly kings, were the ones people thought of when they thought of vtubers. They were the ones getting all the promotions and sponsorships. They were the ones that were responsible for this industry existing. So when discussing the origins and nature of this hobby and what kind of culture it is, Kizuna Ai and the others are very much relevant, you dumb motherfucker.

>Who the fuck calls her Ai?
Uh... Both her and her fans? No one fucking called her Kizuna-chan. Are you fucking kidding me? Are you seriously trying to say that no one called her Ai or Ai-chan? Who the fuck are you trying to convince, you lying sack of dog shit?

>If you knew how many NND e-whores were posted in the /jp/ threads back in the day you'd simply vanish and not respond again.
You understand that the archives still exist from back then, right? You know that people can literally just go check and see that you're full of shit, right?
The vast majority of /vyt/ was talking about the big names. Hardly anyone cared about NND vtubers back then, of which there were very few in the first place.

>you even tried revising what you meant by oshi when you used it
How? I used it the exact same way in both posts.
Let me guess, you're too fucking EOP to understand what oshi means and so you're accusing me of using the word wrong. Is that it?
推し is a noun (it's also a の-adjective and a suffix) and it originates from the verb 推す, which means to push, or in this case, to recommend. So when I said that people were talking about how much they loved their oshi, that was the correct usage of the term, you know-nothing subhuman EOP faggot.

>> No.64152968

>>64151904
What instrument? I thought the gifts thing was genshin coin

>> No.64153297

>>64151904
I using the gangbang thing as a hyperbolic example, you illiterate dumbass. Go read that post again. I never said that riro did that and that's why I prefaced that sentence with the words "It's like".
I was saying that it's as ridiculous to say that all vtubers are like Riro because some of them do fanservice as it is to say that all of them must be doing porn because some of them do fanservice. Both assumptions are stupid as fuck. Just because Riro did the things she did does not mean that all the others are doing it and that was the entire point of that post.
Please learn to read.

>> No.64153354

>>64153297
*I used

>> No.64153508

>>64152965
>They were the ones that were responsible for this industry existing
What it turned in to, you mean - simpchasers. You can deny it all you want to, doesn't change facts. It's the model used by them all, Hololive, Nijisanji, 774, VSPO, Phase, PRISM, and Idol.
Corporate ruined vtubing is what you meant to say.
The rest of your post is just hilarious denial and revision on levels even more retarded.

>>64153297
I can hear you shaking through your post.
You're really hoping I don't go in to the archives and slap your ass about with facts set in stone long before your time.
Your poor anonymous reputation is on the line ONOZ!!!
God forbid you saw the pathetic state of the thread when people sucked on cumdusts cock.

>> No.64153866

>>64153508
>The rest of your post is just hilarious denial and revision on levels even more retarded.
And yet you didn't refute any of it at all. Because you can't as you know what I wrote is true.
So you really are going to continue to insist that everyone called her Kizuna back then huh? I suppose if I go to her comment section or the chat replay for her streams, everyone will be calling her キズナちゃん, huh? Are you trying to make me laugh?
How about the part where you accused me of using oshi wrong? Nothing to say? Are you upset at me proving you don't know any Japanese or what any of these terms mean?

>> No.64154306

>>64153508
>Your poor anonymous reputation is on the line ONOZ!!!
>anonymous repuation
???
You could literally be me arguing with myself this entire time and no one here would ever fucking know. I could stop replying to you and start agreeing with you in my next post and you wouldn't be able to tell. The moment this thread is gone, no one will ever be able to point back to it and say "hey, didn't you say this?". So what reputation are you referring to, newfag? Do you not understand how 4chan works? Is this why you can't admit you were wrong about anything, including when you incorrectly accused me of using oshi wrong and when you said that everyone calls Kizuna AI "Kizuna"? You think your pride is at stake?

>> No.64154397

>>64148672
Basically this, and the only "stardusts" left are the ones who still hold on to hope of managing to get in her pants eventually if they keep supporting her, she had potential and opportunities but threw it all away for a quick fix. One of the biggest disappointments in vtubing history

>> No.64154477

>>64149028
Of course this "fan" didn't care, in fact he wasn't even a fan, he's a known groomer who contacted her through instagram DMs with the promise of a lot of money, she was dumb enough to pursue this behind her corpo and friend's backs

>> No.64154542
File: 187 KB, 759x714, Screenshot from 2023-12-08 23-39-44.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64153866
Why waste our time when we're all laughing at you?
I'm enjoying my lemon and ginger tea. Browsing Warosu is awful even at the best of times.
Go back to your shit forum and screech about whores you faux-puritan landwhale.
>>64154306
It's funny how you can't even remember your own post when it is just up there.
Almost like you had a stroke reading my own post through tears and totally missed the point I made, at least I hope it is that are you are genuinely mental in the head.

This is comical. I've never seen someone sperg out this much since the nijisperg days on /jp/.
If only you were around in the threads, seeing you 2 go at it would have been hilarious.
You're still not sperg-tier though, I made him argue against himself regularly and then he'd shitspam the entire thread over it in anger. lmao

>> No.64154609

>>64151747
hes such an obsessed mindbroken faggot, its really funny to see this clownfest of a thread i just cant stop smiling lmao

>> No.64154615

>>64154477
Remember that only you can listen to the voices in your head.

>> No.64154871
File: 437 KB, 2400x1440, 1698834363379.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64154397
>potential and opportunities
Idol held her back hard since the Riro debut.
I'm glad she got off that sinking ship sooner than later.

>> No.64154922

>>64154871
Oh no, don't use facts, he'll cry and call you a numberfag to cope.

>> No.64155053

>>64154477
>known groomer
who makes up his groomlist?

>> No.64155182

>>64145226
This bitch talks talks talks and never goes anywhere jesas fuck, last time I give a click in one of these shill videos

>> No.64155547

uuuh guys!? https://twitter.com/RimaeriVT/status/1733250156340941085
>liked by kyOresu

>> No.64155842
File: 186 KB, 1914x943, kizuna.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64154542
>December 2020, years after the holo/niji split
>the original vtubers and the old /vyt/
?

>Surely these couple of examples over the period of three days proves that the old /vyt/ threads (2020 lol) were mostly about AV tubers and that the other anon was wrong about the origins of vtuber culture. Surely they'll believe me, right?
Here, asshole. I did you the favor of linking the thread you pulled the first post from. Gee, who are those 5 vtubers in the OP image? They sure look familiar...
>>/jp/thread/31125022#p31148145

>ctrl-f kizuna
>1/2
lol

>still can't refute anything I said
>still can't explain how I used the term oshi incorrectly
>still can't admit he was wrong about people not calling Kizuna Ai, "Ai" as in Ai-chan and saying everyone called her "Kizuna" instead.
>still doesn't realize that none of the AVtubers he brings up ever had sex with management or their fans
fucking lmao

You've been proven wrong again and again this entire thread. Are you a masochist? Is this what you're into?

>> No.64155998

oh good he's still going, i was starting to get bored.

>> No.64156087
File: 364 KB, 500x570, 1696899798749810.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64155547
lol
One of you finally noticed

>>64155842
>years after
lmao, Holy fuck my sides
This is sad anon. Why are you trying? As you said yourself, nobody cares. Why are you lying so much?
Also, fine, I will tell you why you are retarded - you said oshi was tantamount to simping nonsense that it has devolved in to now.
Yes, you did, reread it.
Cry about it.

>> No.64157064

>>64156087
You're right. The split was some time around early 2020 and I misremembered it as early 2019. See? It's not difficult to admit when you get some small detail wrong.
Regardless, it doesn't change my point, which is that you're posting a post-split vyt image from 2020 and suggesting that has anything to do with the origins of vtubing or how we used to talk about vtubers in the early days.

>you said oshi was tantamount to simping nonsense that it has devolved in to now.
I never said anything like that at all. Here's my post where I fist used the word "oshi"
>>64150050
>A few retards complained about it in /vyt/ and eventually some of them moved over to /hlg/, but the "they're not you're girlfriend" types were always outnumbered by people talking about how much they loved their oshi.
Nothing in that implies that one HAS to be in love with their oshi. You are simply either illiterate or ESL.
Replace the word oshi with "favorite vtuber" or something similar and the meaning doesn't change. People used to talk about how much they loved their favorite vtuber and how much they wanted to fuck them every other post. People would write paragraphs describing how fucking in love they were with their oshi and people would clap like monkeys. Some people weren't like that and posted normally about their oshi and some would even say shit like "she's not your girlfriend" or whatever in the replies and start arguments, but they'd be drowned out by the next person posting art and saying shit like "I fucking love her so much". People like you were never the majority. Things honestly haven't changed that much if you think about it.

>> No.64157698
File: 672 KB, 508x864, Screenshot from 2023-12-09 00-53-04.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64157064
lol okay champ.
Your entire knowledge of vtubing is newfag tier and you still can only reference the time when all of you invaded.
I can literally link you posts I made in 2007.
https://old.sage.moe/b/thread/19463920/#19464143
Simple CSS to make the height of a persons post cap to 250 pixels so retards doing massive wall sagebombs were invalidated.
I still use it today. (well... to be fair it changed a bit, just a wee bit. https://litter.catbox.moe/r2z1r4.png )
I could link much worse things, for you at least.

Anyway, holoteen, I'm off, have fun being wrong and pretending to be le ebin oldfig
Nini

>> No.64158745

>>64075624
kys
how is this allowed when it directly references a pl
fucking bullshit

>> No.64158886

>>64158745
Vtuber.
Vtuber thread.
Vtuber board.
Fuck off.

>> No.64158934

>>64158745
The company made it public first.

>> No.64159054

Riro betrayed her fans, Kyoresu will betray you, this is just who she is

>> No.64159105

>>64157698
>you still can only reference the time when all of you invaded.
You're the one literally posting shit from the end of 2020, friend.
Fine, you seem to need a refresher in history. So let me give you the basics of pre-2020 vtubing.
Were people head over heels in love with vtubers in 2017 or 2018? No, not really. Back then, it was all video content, so there wasn't that much fan interaction as there is today. The most that would happen would be them opening a fanbox or something or replying to people on twitter. Standard NND streamer stuff. But the point is that no one would have watched Ai or any of the others big ones if they had talked about their sex lives like western twitch whores do or if they were caught fucking fans and management. That's the difference. That's the entire point. Not even AVtubers did those things.

The parasocial stuff you keep artistically hyper-fixating on didn't start ramping up until the end of 2018 by the earliest, when things started transitioning to streaming with the Nijisanji model and eventually Hololive as well. But all of this was still new as far as the west was concerned and the threads here didn't start resembling idol fans until around 2019/2020. Nonetheless, nearly every vtuber was still Japanese at this point and so western streaming culture was practically non-existant among vtubers. By late 2019 some English speakers were beginning to get L2D models or commission 3D avatars, but this was mostly limited to female otaku who were Japanese culture enthusiasts and not people hopping on a trend to make more money the way it is now. At most, they were 3views. This wouldn't change until vshojo trash in late 2020 started appealing to normalfag, japan-hating westerners in late 2020 on twitch. In other words, people like you.

>> No.64159490
File: 251 KB, 608x745, fucking idiot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64158745
newfag retard

>> No.64159707

>>64159105
Holy revision. You really are nuts. What shit-wiki did you copy that from?
A weeb as well. Disgusting. Vtubing was very common in the west well before your dumb timeline.
This entire damn niche started out as people replacing their webcams with 3D face tracked models. Well, technically speaking PNGs, but that's a messy discussion in itself.
WELL before it at that. The damn term didn't even exist when this was going on.

>> No.64161379

>>64159707
>Vtubing was very common in the west well before your dumb timeline.
>very common in the west before 2019/2020
Really, anon? Really?
Why do you keep making shit up? Vtubers were not popular at all in the west before then. There were a few 3views here and there, but nothing massive like the Japanese ones on Youtube who dominated the scene. Seriuosly, how the fuck can you say that shit when you have literally zero examples?

>pngtubers, 3D face tracked models
Many anitubers also did this during the mid 2010s, but no one considers them vtubers. No one considers someone using Apple animojis back then vtubers either. Sorry, retard.
In Japan, showing your face was always something that people were uncomfortable with and so most NND streamers used some drawing or mascot to represent themselves very similar to "pngtubers" today. Others would wear masks. That's were nearly every single Nijisanji and Hololive member got started, by the way.
Some were fine with showing their face, however.
But none of that was vtubing.

You might be able to make a case for people like Ami Yamamoto, but she doesn't consider herself a vtuber and she definitely didn't represent what the scene started as or became within it's initial first few years.

It's very funny to me that you're trying to paint vtubing as something that started anywhere other than in Japan.
You're no different than a chink claiming that China invented Anime and Sushi. Did Chinese eat raw fish before sushi was invented? Yes. They did. But it wasn't sushi.
Same with your early pngtubers compared to vtubers.

>> No.64162000
File: 139 KB, 1000x1000, 1691797207030266.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>numberfagging
>walls of text about marketing
>retards arguing about who is le vtuber oldfag
congrats lads this thread is just as much of a dumpsterfire as the vile whore it's dedicated to

>> No.64162268

>>64161379
lmao, you're even using common views of the current era to try make it look like it was tiny.
Fucking none of these people had high views back then.
Not Kizuna, Sora, Mito or any other cunt. Not for years after they started. Sora herself even said recently she nearly quit early on because of it.
>Many anitubers also did this during the mid 2010s, but no one considers them vtubers.
>no one
Only people like you that try to redefine what terms meant.
You can shove that pretentious UNI blog as well.
You're the same kind of cancer that screech over that stupid kids channel that took up a vtuber persona.
There wasn't, and never has been, anything special behind the term "vtuber", not when it was the more extended Virtual Youtuber nor is it now.
Vtuber became the de-facto name for a metric fuckload of people that had been doing the same thing for years just like the (shitty) genre MOBA existed long before the (even shittiery) term did.
Thankfully /a/utists like you don't get to define terms.

>> No.64163032

>>64162268
If you go to any site that specializes in "vtubers" or tracks vtubers in some way, none of them consider annoying orange a vtuber. You might, and you might even think that we should define annoying orange as a vtuber, but no one is going to agree with you and no one who keeps track of these things and no community that discusses vtubers will agree with you either. Sorry, anon, but the definition of a vtuber is pretty well defined by this point, and despite being here for this long, you're the first retard I have ever seen on 4chan trying to seriously argue that people who use png avatars are somehow vtubers.

You're arguing against using modern definitions for the past, but that's the entire point. By using the modern defintion of what a vtuber is, you can look back and see where all this started.
In my experience, the only people that would hold such a retarded position as you, would be coping vtweeters or pngtubers that can't afford an L2D model. I don't think hardly anyone on this entire board agrees with you.

>> No.64163391

I just realized, but kyOresu doesn't have an L2D or 3D model either, does she?
That's why you're arguing pngtubers are vtubers, aren't you? That's pretty sad.
If she weren't the roommate of riro, I'd probably say that this whore has no place being on this board as other png tubers aren't allowed here either.

>> No.64163574

Maybe make your whore's thread is /asp/ next time.
kek

>> No.64163683

So is she just going to keep treating it like a joke until people actually start believing it's a joke? Is that her master plan?

>> No.64163857

>>64163683
Not like she can say anything real or honest about it anyways, idol probably has good lawyers

>> No.64164294

>>64163391
>>64163032
God you're fucking dense. You sure pull a load of shit our of your ass, the same retarded shitposting that has been going on here for years.
These arguments were had well before your ass got here, they still happened while your ass was supposedly here.
And the fact you think Nijisanji and Hololive defined modern vtubing is fucking precious, holy fuck lmao, those cunts got their cancerous communities from 2 companies that imploded before them. Lurk more.

Also, yes she does have a model, it's literally in the thread, you mong.
Just kill yourself already, you revisionist fucktard.

>> No.64164538

>>64162000
As expected of an Israeli company, shitting up the thread then blaming its victim.

>>64163391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E9tunNKJF4

>> No.64165538

>>64163683
Playing into it is the smartest thing she can do, guilty or not (probably guilty).

>> No.64165696

>>64163857
Isn't there some of it that she should be able to talk about regardless? The meeting up with fan stuff happened outside of the company so should be outside the scope of an NDA.

>> No.64166156
File: 992 KB, 1200x675, s28.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>64164294
You've literally gotten every detail wrong since you started shitposting in this thread. You haven't posted a single fucking thing supported by any amount of examples or evidence. The one time you did you were blown the fuck out.
Stop pretending you're an oldfag that's been into vtubers before 2020. You aren't and you haven't.

And the shit you're saying doesn't even make sense. There were no companies that were the size of niji by 2019 other than upd8, but they weren't organized the same way at all and they weren't dead by the time niji or holo started in 2017. Saying that nijisanji and hololive got all their fans from some other companies that imploded is impossible considering they became bigger than any of the previous companies that existed in the past by 2020.

Modern vtubing is arguably very much the streaming meta like I said in the history post. And nijisanji vtubers were the first ones to popularize that by any large amount of success. Before that, most vtubers were making video content and streaming was rare.
You don't seem to know anything you're talking about regarding any of this and you're trying to frame things in the broadest terms possible in order to include smaller vtubers or even pngtubers that had no where near the popularity of the big ones that actually affected the culture of the time. You haven't been able to support a single thing you're saying and when called out on that, all you do is resort to insults. You have fucking nothing.

Here's an old video made by someone that agreed with your expanded definition of a vtuber and shows a timelapse of the evolution of the industry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDxTHBF2lNc
Even they blow the fuck out of your argument by the end of the video.

>> No.64166257

these threads are so fucking weird. literally just one guy dumping paragraphs 24/7

>> No.64166621

>>64166257
The cuck faggot is very, very stubborn despite being proven wrong over and over again, and I enjoy talking about this old shit because there really aren't very many people who know anything about the past beyond Hololive and Nijisanji.

>> No.64166689

>>64166156
That guy is retarded larper but slight correction on the time of Niji or Holo started, Niji started on 2018 and while Sora started on 2017 she was alone so you can argue that it's not a "group" until Roboco debut

>> No.64166997

>>64163391
She honestly should just stream with her voice only or a png at this point instead of waiting for a model to be done, by the time whatever she commissioned is ready everyone would already have forgotten about her but the idiot doesn't have a clue what she's doing

>> No.64167157

>>64163857
Or maybe if she were to say something real and honest, everyone would agree she was in the wrong, so she has no other choice but to downplay the entire situation for the rest of her online career and either deflect or lie about what happened so others can tolerate her ass

>> No.64167237

>>64167157
jewseethe

>> No.64167255

>>64165696
It happened while she was under a contract and the fan involved was a fan of Riro, who knows if she can comment on that specific case

>> No.64167258

>>64166689
That's true. I forgot Mito was the beginning of 2018. I just remembered she was a couple months after Sora. Thanks.

>> No.64167367

>>64166257
yeah hes literally mindbroken, claims to be some kind of high quality producer from the industry or some bullshit while being esl himself and spamming on cooldown

>> No.64167425

>>64075624
>unjustly
rumao

>> No.64168564

>claims to be some kind of high quality producer from the industry
lmao, wut?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action