[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 566 KB, 866x861, 1690681620476031.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
63677647 No.63677647 [Reply] [Original]

What could Holostars do to make you willing to watch them? What is it they are lacking? is it their humor? their content not being for you? Or are you just against males in the vtubing space entirely?

>> No.63677718

>>63677647
Humor, content, behavior.
Sorry, I'm too old to watch dumb zoomers with inflated egos. I prefer to watch cute girls doing dumb stuff and make cute noises.
If I were to watch a holostar, I'd need to get SOMETHING out of their stream, besides random grunts and virtue signaling.
Talk about books, show off your rock collection, plant some herbs, do something INTERESTING.

>> No.63677724

>>63677647
I'd consider watching shinri because he avoids all of the girls and I think that's based, beyond that, i'm not interested in any of them, if any of them really cockblocked homobeggars hard then i might give them a shot, but i don't see any of them doing that

>> No.63677749

>>63677647
> What could Holostars do to make you willing to watch them?
They should cast females to play male characters. I don’t watch anime about dudes hanging out and making gay innuendo, but I do watch anime about girls doing the same.
>What is it they are lacking?
Talent, drive, imagination. All they ever come up with is leeching off hololive. No holostar has ever done anything interesting on his own to develop an audience.
>is it their humor?
or lack thereof, partially, yes.
>their content just not for you
Their content is dogshit
> Or are you just against males in the vtubing space entirely?
I am after the nijiCN disaster and seeing what three generations of Tempus have been like

>> No.63677765 [DELETED] 

>>63677647
>What could Holostars do to make you willing to watch them?
If they killed themselves on stream then I would watch

>> No.63677871

>>63677749
Kek, you sound so invested mr faggoty redditor.

>> No.63677892

If they tell the fujos and homobeggars to shut up and kill themself I will watch them again

>> No.63677894

Men here will pull any reason under the sun out of their ass but when it comes down to it, they just feel inferior to male entertainers. The only way they'd respect Stars more is if they barely had to remember that they exist.

>> No.63677917

>>63677647
Nothing at all intern, I refuse. Stop chasing an audience that doesn't exist Cover. Stop with the Niji male waves.

>> No.63677952

>>63677647
Honestly nothing if i want to watch a male streamer i will legit just watch a male streamer not a Vtuber

>> No.63677978

>>63677647
They should be women (biological)

>> No.63677981

>>63677894
I feel no inferiority to some pagpag eaters sis.

>> No.63678019

>>63677647
Unironically: nothing. All the male streamers I watch are all on Twitch and they do either speedruns, challenge runs or are just really good and entertaining variety streamers. Holostars offers me nothing I don't already have on Twitch. Even if one of them had based as fuck game tastes, he wouldn't be able to play it unless Cover fires up the fax machines to ask for permissions. They can't do anything I haven't seen a billion times already. The girls get away with it because I'm a man and I enjoy female voices being cute and retarded. I gave holostarsEN TWO chances, once during tempus debut and then once more when the secon tempus guys showed up but no, they were all either boring, annoying or very faggy-sounding. So I just ignore their existence and want nothing to do with them at all because they're just less than mid as fuck. I don't give a fuck about what music they make either, so that's a whole other area to not give a fuck about. And on a more subjective note: their models are all lame as fuck and their voices never fit them. You get maybe ONE guy out of the bunch that does sound like what he looks like, the rest are just bad. They're not good at games either, not in any noticeable way so as a guy I can't even admire their gaming skills. They got nothing, man.

And to top it off, they're drama magnets and seem to be incapable of not saying or doing stupid shit. That's a little shit-nugget bonus.

>> No.63678026

>>63677981
Don’t even bother replying if all they can come up with is
>you’re gay
>you’re insecure
>you can’t have sex with me
never justify yourself to a hole

>> No.63678072

>>63677647
they were never appealing to me as a dude who only ever liked vtubers as being kind of like a freeform sandbox mode version of moe SoL/comedy anime. that's literally all it's good for. I never gave a shit about male streamers before and I'm not gonna start just out of people trying to guilt trip me into it somehow. it will never, ever, ever, ever happen. I'd stop watching vtubers before I start watching males. not because I hate them, I just don't have interest in them. I can choose what media I want to watch and I just don't want to watch anime boys standalone. In actual anime, things can actually happen, you can have actual action, plots etc. Dudes are fine there obviously, I don't distinguish anythingthere. However this is not really the case in vtubing - the format is centered around sitting there talking and so everything goes into that alone.

>> No.63678100

>>63677718
Successful males will be out there with ACTUAL career, doctors, astronauts, nuclear physicists... not some failed man-child playing video games. If Cover is based enough to hire an actual smart and educational vtuber I would give them a watch.

>> No.63678108

>>63677647
will never waste my time watching males

>> No.63678113

>>63677647
Genuinely nothing. I watch vtubers to watch cute girls being cute and singing songs. If I had more time, I'd watch more cute girls being cute.
There's a market for male chuubas, I'm just not it. If they chase after their respective audiences/niches and stay in their lane, I have 0 issues with them. The MINUTE they try to insert themselves into the CGDCT realm, that's when I have an issue. They don't belong there.

>> No.63678169

>>63677647
gitgud at competitive games and maybe views will go up.

>> No.63678202

>>63678100
Korone graduated from Tokyo university. Lots of holos have finished Unis, some are doing doctorate. I don't see why guys shouldn't be smart.

>> No.63678204

Holostars are the WNBA of vtubing. Sure, they can hoop better than others of their gender but they're no Lebron or MJ and no amount of training can ever change that. I watch vtubers for CGDCT and couldn't care less for homos.

>> No.63678254

>>63678100
I read your post, and it made me imagine I would watch a male vtuber with shop skills. He could show me how to do woodworking projects. He could do lathe turning ASMR for the sisters. But then I realized I would definitely not watch that because the male vtuber makes it gay and I’d rather watch an actual real life old man.

>> No.63678303

>>63678254
It seems Cover can't make up their mind to just go full fujo pandering but instead still trying to get the Hololive audience to saviorfag their failed product.

>> No.63678308
File: 93 KB, 343x321, 1694161458855485.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All of them have terrible designs and offer me nothing that I can't get better somewhere else. I give them a fair try, but why would I watch the homos when I could watch other male streamers who are far more entertaining? Even if you managed to get used to their terrible models they just don't really offer anything to the average male viewer.

And I say this as someone who likes the idea of male vtubers. I just haven't found any that I'd want to watch regularly. No reason to watch any of them when I could watch NL or Clint Stevens or someone else who can make me smile or chuckle.

>> No.63678402

Is this guy the new Vesper, Dramafags seem to love using him to get (you)s

>> No.63678411

>>63678100
this too, I myself am an actual scientific researcher. been one for like ten years. hands down just sitting there without limits, I myself would probably be considered a more interesting person to talk to by the random public than some rando nobody kid in his 20s who just wanted an easy street in life being a 'content creator' being useless and leeching off the fame the pretty anime girls made this medium out of. if it's not someone like that, then usually it's someone whose goal in life was to be something fucking retarded like an anime dub voice actor or an analogue to a western male idol, aka a straight-up backstreet boys or nsync tier fucking faggot. I have no interest in what someone like that has to say. you can argue people like vesper and magni were actual dudes with actual ability and drive to do other things in life sure. even then, I still didn't watch them. maybe if magni was an actual MD I'd be not mind being around him, because that's closer to a peer environment for me frankly, but nah.

if you can glean I don't have much respect for this medium or the people doing it, you'd be right. it's because most of them haven't fucking earned it and just lucked out by right place/right time and having the right voice. I can go get fast food and sometimes it strikes me that the girl taking the order has a very very high pitch meek voice and I think "this person unironically would have a good vtuber voice" and I fucking know I'm right and that really most of the good voices don't have the will or want to be a vtuber simply put, it's not THAT special to even have a Gura-sounding voice actually, it's just most people that do go on to actually fucking do something with their lives.

>> No.63678485

>>63678254
https://www.twitch.tv/uwu_to_owo

>> No.63678489

>>63677647
I will never watch a male streamer who has to hide behind an avatar.
That's woman behavior.

>> No.63678517

>male chuuba
>good and autistic takes and tastes
>watchable gameplay
>men won't watch them because their T is so low it would automatically make them gay
>wasted on a female audience
it's not fair

>> No.63678585

>>63677647
The problem with staren is that they think they're some hot shits.
They think that hololivefans will just watch them because they passed the audition and to top it all, the audacity to disrespect/antagonize some of hololivefans.
Imagine antagonizing your potential viewers and wondering why they didn't watch you, hilarious.

>> No.63678604

>>63678411
My h-index is 8, medicine, what's yours?

>> No.63678614

>>63677647
Graduate. There is no hope. The audience have spoken. There is no non-JP male vtuber anywhere on the face of the planet that is significantly popular anymore, and they're getting more unpopular as more time passes. Even Shxtou has fallen off from the great Luxiem days.

>> No.63678615

>>63677647
Be unironic unapologetic lolicon

>> No.63678630
File: 1.24 MB, 944x1157, 1687872775365671.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Male vtubers must do some of the following:

Cater to yumes/homosexual men who are very lonely people. Might destroy their mental state like with Vox
Homobait with actual homosexuals for shipping purposes. Might be mentally taxing for striaght streamers.
Be good at games. Competitiveness is a manly thing.
Be outstanding in zatsus since they can't rely on just sounding cute and making googoogaga noises like FWMC/Gura

>> No.63678647

>>63678615
>>63678630
Kek

>> No.63678689

>what could make you pay for male geishas?
Nothing, because I am not gay. Simple as.

>> No.63678694

>>63678604
21, 2 patents and annoyed I'm not able to retire off them by now. you can hope a big pharma will come buy you out and it just.. doesn't happen.

>> No.63678698
File: 331 KB, 500x800, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The core of a vtuber and the focus all eyes are drawn to is the model. And what male wants to stare at an anime dude the whole day?

Even when people are thinking about a male character, they're thinking about them in context of the whole anime/manga series they're from. Kirito is boring without the whole VRMMO plot. Gojo is pointless without his abilities or enemies to fight. This is how males are overwhelmingly perceived - they are the sum of their deeds and potential. Their personality quirks are only important insofar as they affect their ability to actually DO SHIT. This isn't a vtuber-sphere issue, it's a cultural issue.

Worse, the hotter/cooler you make the models, the higher you set expectations because people see echoes of fictional characters that actually did do memorable stuff in their designs - whether in their haircut, or their coat, their color design, or whatever. And when they just play the same tired old games, they perform mediocrely, they don't stream as long as normal streamers, etc, etc, those expectations collapse, and people go away feeling underwhelmed and with basically the feeling of having watched a nerd in a cheap cosplay instead of the knight or alchemist or whatever they were supposed to be.

>> No.63678748

Homobeggars and homoantis are both the biggest faggots on the board, Christ.

The boys are fine. They're largely as talented as the girls. The idea that they're a bunch of bitches trying to leech off of the girls is fucking insane to anyone who spends 5 minutes thinking about it when a vast majority of them are extremely humble and completely respectful. People take yabs, often ones even the other boys disapprove of, and extrapolate them to represent the entire branch. It's nonsense.

But the truth is I will only watch them on occasion when there's no one else available and there's some event like Tempus Week happening or a noteworthy collab. Because the reality is that even acknowledging that they're talented and competent, I'm not actually interested in watching men. And that's all it should ever come down to and everyone making excuses for or making attacks against this behavior is fucking stupid. The consumers pick the content they consume.

The reality is that every successful male vtuber in the west has been exceptional, not in ability, but in being able to generate an audience which isn't the actual vtuber viewership in the first place. They're successful because they find Chinese fans, because they represent a subcultural battering ram, because they leeched their girlfriend so hard she lost twice the numbers he gained.

For a holostar to seriously blow up? He'd probably have to do something similar and create a whole new audience. Because for the rest of us? We're just watching what we want to watch and it's fucking stupid that we always have to justify this shit.

>> No.63678753

>>63678585
They do that to appeal to the sister audience that they are some hot shit, empowering and all that shit kek. Problem is the fujo took that unironically and smear it onto the main fanbase.

>> No.63678800

>>63678615
How realistic is this in the western sphere?

>> No.63678820

>>63678748
> They're largely as talented as the girls
Didn’t read past here, fuck off forever you parasite.

>> No.63678848

>>63678694
I feel you bro. At least you are doing some good to humanity, cheer. And sometimes in conferences our "ccv" might exceed 1000 lol

>> No.63678885

>>63677647
There's nothing they can do for simple reason.
The stuff I would expect from male streamer to make me interested is not a stuff company will easily allow.
Being a variety streamer is not enough. As male you need some specialization nowadays to stand out.

>> No.63678891

>>63678585
>the audacity to disrespect/antagonize some of hololivefans.
I don't watch homos, what are some examples of this

>> No.63678976

>>63678753
There's nothing wrong with appealing to sisters.
But since homoen are men, they should know how to treat other men.
The meta of male youtuber is by being let's play bro, befriend your potential viewers.
Like, it's not that hard to befriend other men.

>> No.63679018

>>63678976
holostars selects for the kind of guy who tries to fuck his friends gfs

>> No.63679034

>>63678976
That bridge is burned long ago

>> No.63679142

>>63679018
>holostarsen
ftfy.
I have no problem with starjp.
If no holomems streaming and there's starjp's stream, i'll watch it as background noise.
Starjp knows about vtuber/otaku culture.
While staren think that vtuber/otaku culture is problematic and they will fix it.

>> No.63679206

>>63679142
They are pandering to the woke twitter sisters and trannies, what do you expect.

>> No.63679214

>>63677647
play Hogwarts Legacy

>> No.63679271

>NTR radio
>magni being an entitled bitch
>vesper being a selfish retard
>jirard being a useless nepohire
>octavio is probably a pedophile
the only good thing they can do at this point is for shinri and goldbullet to have copius amounts of oiled bara sex.

>> No.63679345

>>63677647
just being as talented as the girls isnt enough for a guy to build an audience
look at the male creators who are successful
they got where they are by being top 0.01% at something
pro gamer, virtuoso musician, comedy genius, whatever, they have to be absolutely world class at something or nobody will ever notice them
and even for those who are world class many took 5+ years to build their audience
problem is those guys are rare and the restrictions cover places on talents outweigh the benefits cover has to offer
they have nothing to gain by joining holostars and a lot to lose
the better question is what can cover offer that makes it worthwhile for a world class male entertainer to join holostars?

>> No.63679349

>>63679271
This is the thing right, they could be gaybaiting all over and their audience would probably fucking love it. Fuck each other on stream, boys

>> No.63679364

If you're asking men, then:
Men don't need 2D avatars. If some streamer guy is 500 pounds overweight and half his face is melted away from an acid attack combined with a stroke it doesn't matter if he's funny/smart/skilled/etc. His value is in what he does.
Theoretically a woman COULD get on a guy's level when it comes to esoteric humor, niche knowledge and whatnot but since it doesn't happen she instead needs to look good. Add a vtuber avatar and make some retarded noises and now she's as compelling as someone that has honed is mind for decades.
It's not fair, but that's life.

>> No.63679384

>>63677647
Here a thing anon, even they themselves doesn't watch holostar, so it already failed before it started.

>> No.63679393

>>63679345
>3/4 new homos are brown flipfag.
I don't think they have the pull anymore.

>> No.63679415

>>63677894
this one hit the nail in the head. have the decency to admit youll never watch guys intead of coming up with so many excuses.

>> No.63679452

>>63677647
no girls, no watch. Simple as
go back to 2022

>> No.63679457

>>63679345
Don't know about world class entertainer.
But, max0r would definitely join holostars if he can collab with watame.
Also, i think pewdiepie will join if cover can his family japanese citizenship.

>> No.63679460

>female brain scans a long thread full of discussion and argumentation
“uhm I think it’s because men are insecure. and if you disagree with me youre gay and can’t have access to my hole”

>> No.63679472

>>63679271
>jirard being a useless nepohire
lol ok threadreader. like most of the faggots ITT

>> No.63679478

>>63677647
Not say what this guy said, for a start

>> No.63679485

>>63679457
Why would PewDiePie join if he makes more money on his own

>> No.63679508

>>63679472
Who ruffled your pursuit sister?

>> No.63679512

>>63679485
Japan citizenship, that's why.

>> No.63679519

>>63679460
And that is why their homos will never have any success. If the entertainment failed, don't blame the audience

>> No.63679524

>>63679415
96% of the top 200 twitch streamers are male. Most guys are watching male entertainers. They're just not watching anime avatar male entertainers.

>> No.63679560

>>63677647
Stop bringing the retarded support for the cause shit or similar topics and stop trying to own the incels, don't get overly friendly with female vtubers or even creepy.
It's too late now, the guy in the picture killed the last little bit of hope I had for them.

>> No.63679608

>>63679460
Because the advices given are so out of their reach that they would rather blame the audience for not watching them instead of improving.

>> No.63679609

>>63679508
>no refute
>sister poster
>threadreader
at least make up some believable excuses like the other retards ITT, threadreader

>> No.63679653

>>63679609
Sizzles your titzles sis, this is unsightly.

>> No.63679664

>>63679472
>>63679609
he literally admitted it.
you fucks are the same as the riro fucks who keep denying that she tried to have drugged sex with fans in exchange for money eventhough it was all happening on stream.
Jirard wont make it to year 2 because he will think of himself as greater than someone else and pull a retarded magni stunt and then fall back to being a 2 view literral who indie instead of a 3 view.

>> No.63679686

>>63679664
>takes a joke literally
ok, threadreader

>> No.63679737

>threads full of actual good advices
>sisters seeth and shitfling anyway
This is sad.

>> No.63679741

>>63679686
Better a threadreader than a homowatcher

>> No.63679763

>>63677647
why is he making that stupid dog face all the time

>> No.63679793

>>63679741
the absolute state of /vt/ retards

>> No.63679799

>>63679384
>even they themselves doesn't watch holostar
But Flayon watches holostars and he sucks. Watching them doesn't really help either.

>> No.63679805

>>63677749
>They should cast females to play male characters
You are unironically calling for fucking xitter trannies to come in the community and destroy it like they do with everything, use your brain retard.

>> No.63679812

>>63679686
yeah, riro fucks thought it was a joke too even until the very momenty she got terminated for what? Taking drugs on stream and trying to solicit fans for sex and even having sex with the talent manager. The funniest jokes are always the real ones.

>> No.63679831

>>63679737
I truly encourage everyone to just ignore obviously female posters, make fun of them without replying if you have to but don’t engage them or give them attention.

>> No.63679853

>>63678411
this board is a fucking riot sometimes

>> No.63679858

>>63679812
i only tune to holoPRO, sorry. but keep on threadreading and peddling unrelated shit, threadreader.

>> No.63679915

>>63679831
Thread was being civilized and logical too. Too bad they have to prove my point that the homo audience are stupid zoomers.

>> No.63679942

>>63677647
Be like Vesper but with mental health maxed out

>> No.63679954

>>63677647
Not much. Hololive has generally the type of audience that is invested in SoL/CGDCT/idolthings/ with a dash of daughteru or waifu sometimes. Throwing a guy to this audience is a disaster no matter what they do, but for some reason the part about the guys/girls lanes not mixing is a mystery to cover.

Personally, they need to be their own thing, and not try to pander to fujos/holofans/normies at the same time, its not gonna work. Also to strictly stay in their lane.

>> No.63679993

>>63678402
No he's just a dumbfuck like the other one. Most don't even remember his name

>> No.63680023

>>63679812
>The funniest jokes are always the real ones
oh yeah like that one time, i think it went like this
>"don't cheat on me"
>unrelated discord DM that
>gets caught on stream
>???
>terminated
now i feel bad but i gotta fire back a little
>>63679915
>Thread was being civilized and logical too
>peddling out of context shit is being civilized now
there's nothing civilized about you retards. this thread itself stinks of a discord raid from you faggots
>jakarta prime time
oh

>> No.63680042

you’re embarrassing yourself sisters…

>> No.63680051

>>63679853
You would be surprised the number of successful Oji-san Hololive managed to cultivate.
t. Surgeon

>> No.63680091

>>63679460
>full of discussion and argumentation
in bad faith. oh id give them a chance if they did x and played y. no you wouldnt, stop playing.
>
whats a little freudian slip among friends huh

>> No.63680098

>brought up Discord unironically

>> No.63680120

>doesnt refute the jakarta part

>> No.63680137

>>63677647
Be a male version of Pipkin Pippa and stay away from the Holo girls. Be a bro, not a sex pest.

>> No.63680154

Let’s sum up before the women go completely hysterical
>male vtubers offer nothing that male livestreamers don’t, and they make it feel gay with their sexualized avatars
>to attract a male audience, a male vtuber would have to offer something unique and interesting
>no man capable of unique and interesting work is interested in wearing the faggot clown suit for sisters
>CGDCT is unique and interesting to many millions of male and female fans
>CBDCT is interesting to many thousands of grubby fujoshi

>> No.63680160
File: 40 KB, 326x540, 1687554117606675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
For the Holostars, it isn't enough that they just play games I like. I have no reason to watch a Holostar when I can just go watch some normal non-vtuber guy on Twitch that's significantly less filtered, has more freedom, and is always playing video games.

Females have a vtuber energy and presence that I enjoy, but I don't feel the same for guys. It isn't that the guys can't have their funny or entertaining moments, I just don't feel that it's for me. I have no reason to watch a vtuber guy, I'm just gonna gonna go watch Ela, or Vinny, or this one chill black dude who plays a lot of JRPGs. Male vtubers are for a very specific audience, not me.

I don't care if the vtuber girl I'm watching is fucking retarded and has like 4 IQ. She has a cute model and a pleasant voice, so the presence of that is nice to me as a guy. Bishie, handsome, masculine anime boys are not what I'm looking for because I'm not a girl. I'm not a girl, so I don't get it.

>> No.63680166

>>63677647
Nothing. There isn't a single thing that holostars can provide that i'm interested into that a fleshtuber or better no camtuber provide with far far better expertise and without a gay ass model wasting screen space.
There is a reason why i don't watch a single female fleshtuber, there is a reason why i don't have a single male Vtuber. I'm not allergic about sex content but outside of porn i don't like when the porn is more than 85% of the content, hence female fleshtuber and male Vtuber who are 95% sex and 0% tallent are something i will never watch.

>> No.63680185

>>63677647
I might watch their funerals if they all died. That's about it.

>> No.63680204

>>63679271
Everytime I see this shit on /vt/ is because they watch some kind of anime wtf got you triggered retard? MAYBE the're someone salvagable in tempiss.

>> No.63680209

>>63680154
The woman already did though, but yeah, too late to save the homo now, their audience is not helping their case either.

>> No.63680241

>>63679853
just because you're probably some loser and/or kid and/or grew up in an impoverished society, does not mean that everyone is like you.

>> No.63680290
File: 1.13 MB, 850x850, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63678748
>because they represent a subcultural battering ram
I think vedal is the best EN male vtuber.
>combines lolis and AI
>is loved for it
>simple turtle model instead of half naked male model like most male vtubers
>streams with vedal interacting with neuro get more views than neuro solo
>is one of the only male vtubers that large indies and their chats are hyped to see on stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWZisnfEP_Q
What he does would never work in a strict corporate environment like Holostars however.

>> No.63680315

>>63680290
>Even AI does male collabs
It's over

>> No.63680330

>>63678202
you know the tokyo u thing was a joke right

>> No.63680401

>>63680098
>>63680120
nice sync, discord trannies

>> No.63680428

https://clips.twitch.tv/StrongFrozenCroquettePraiseIt-L28SYoHb-RsDzoHI

They need to provide something like this.

>> No.63680504

>>63680204
so the whole "octavio kids show" angle on debut turning into "lets have a contract to be my puppets" is something I have to ignore? This assessment is not about what he likes but what he did.

>> No.63680606
File: 263 KB, 256x256, 1644748494038.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
men watcher here, my chuuba intake is exclusively JP stars and also koseki bijou because her gaming taste is very masculine and based, and on twitch i watch lots of straight non-chuuba men
flayon as well as magni and vesper's departures made me instantly hate the entire EN branch
>they're explicitly fujo/tween pandering right now except for Axel to an almost vomit-inducing degree that couldn't have been predicted before Flayon and the rest of vanguard joined
>result of above point is very weak bro streamer power, almost nothing for male watchers unless you're gay, and even then you have to be extra gay, like zoomer-type ADHD gay
>boring game choices most of the time, extremely inconsistent unlike most male streamers on twitch. meanwhile a bunch of JP stars are playing shitloads of SF6 and its very cool and they play with other straight men
>altare is a gigapussy
>everything i like as an english-speaking man who wants to watch other english-speaking men is somehow being fulfilled almost exclusively by bijou despite her being a woman. nobody in stars is filling the gap except Axel when he's not playing a dogshit boring game

>> No.63680638

>>63680606
ok, redpill me, why even watch vtubers instead of just watching fleshtubers who are probably a lot better at the games in question and funnier too?

>> No.63680648

>>63679271
Shinri is straight

>> No.63680651
File: 2.15 MB, 376x424, non-binary pals [sound=files.catbox.moe%2Ffb8pra.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63679805
>calling for fucking xitter trannies to come in the community
They are already there

>> No.63680696

Any man that chooses to hide behind a png avatar instead of just fleshstreaming will always be a massive red flag. E.g. Nux, Zentreya

>> No.63680780

>>63680638
Not even fleshtuber, youtuber who doesn't even need to show their face like Etho'slab for example or some fat ugly Dota pro like Bulldog is infinitely better than any of the homo.

>> No.63680940

i mostly listen to streams as background noise while working
i'd rather listen to cute female voices doing cute things to help me relax than listen to a guy
its the same way i play girl characters in games as id rather look at a girls ass than a guy

>> No.63681025

>>63680780
>Bulldog not showing his face
lol
lmao

>> No.63681054
File: 147 KB, 351x356, 1690197359416483.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
As an old fan of the JP stars who stopped watching them (most EN vtubers don't interest me), I'd watch them again if they graduated and went back to their roommates.

Holostars as a brand is insincere. They're idols pretending to be casualfag-friendly while actually reassuring the few lonely fans they have on memberships that they actually like only them and that they'd never date anyone. Try to appeal to everyone and you end up pandering to no one

>> No.63681063

>>63677647
Just don't let them act like how Jurard is acting. His humor is the worst out of the stars.

>> No.63681100

>>63678976
Impossible, if they wanna be a "brotuber" they would have to purge their fanbase of fujos and never ever pander to them. Fujos will destroy any fanbase they touch, any sane man will leave the fanbase.

>> No.63681124
File: 119 KB, 500x500, FKOF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
Literally everything they do is think "I already have an audience" when that is SO WRONG even when males weren't a thing in EN the 90-95% of the whole fanbase is for the girls some may watch the males to waste time bu that's it, I would be more inclined to watch if they actually gave a shit about doing a good job and making creative shit or interesting stuff and not flaunting their retarded political lefty shit like Altare and the faggot in the OP pic.
Commono fucking sense, IT'S SO OBVIOUS that most of the fucking fanbase don't want this guys near the girls and the fucking Altroon thinking he has any right to ask for a collab despite very clearly (even before males in EN) the audience as a whole not being a fan of the girls interacting, at least the nepOhire Trex acknowledge that VERY clearly and said "they have their spotlight & I have mine" but of course the fucking nijifags trying to get on the holoboat because their black company is shit and they're trying to change it so cater to their shitty taste and have to cry on the subreddit about the girls, like Kiara not wanting to acknowledge the these fags "They have to they're coworkers" NO THEY DON'T FUCKING HAVE TO FAGGOTS "It's not like they have to talk to them or collab" THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR NIGGERFAGGOT.
>Is it their humor?
None of them are funny, and don't get me wrong some of the girls are not either Ina is dry as fuck with jokes but girls get away with it because they ARE CUTE, the shit the males don't get is that most of the fucking fanbase is Man watching cute girl they don't want to watch a guy making faggy sexual innuendos with other guys because we're not fucking gay (MAYBE there could be Bi fags in the audience but again they're a fucking minority like the fujos) look up comedians or something bitch you don't have to be even funny just be entrataining and stop mention random shit like non-binary people or fucking events that are happening that had lgbtq shit in it, I'm there to just watch games not to be preached on.
>their content not being for you?
This is a fucking cop out if Youtube has proofed anything is that you can make ANYTHING INTERESTING with a good presentation and interesting idea, Like Ames animals showcase, I don't give A SHIT about monkey but her monkey's showcase stream was fucking fun as fuck.
>are you just against males in the vtubing space entirely?
I'm not against males in vtubing, I'm against males who don't know their fucking place and try to fuck with other talents when THE AUDIENCE THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ALL THIS SHIT PROFITABLE doesn't want the fucking males to collab with the girls (and I'm not talking about it in a parasocial way) If mori or kronii wants to collab with them idgaf but I'm just not going to watch it's so fucking akward sometimes precisely because 99% of the time we see girls interacting with each other and sometimes being flirty and that happens so often that it feels like is going to happen in a collab with a male and that shit is just so akward and embarrassing because they're fucking co-workers. The fucking males get a huge ego because they see the fucking #s in the debut and expect a lot of them to fucking stick but that's not how it works you NEED to keep them engaged is the same witht he girls all of them are where they are because they managed to keep the audience engage (NOW they DO have a buff they ARE GIRLS in a fandom that is almost entierly MALE that helps a shit ton) the males get into hololive and think they can leech off the girls audience and think "Oh well I bet someone will watch for sure, it's a huge audience" but they get the wrong idea entirely because they don't understand the hololive FANS, and MOST OF THE EN HOLOSTARS GET IN BLIND, APPARENTLY BECAUSE HOLY FUCK HOW MANY JABS THEY HAVE HAD, AND OR THINKING THAT IS GOING TO BE LIKE NIJI WHITHOUT BEING ACTUAL FUCKING FANS OF HOLOLIVE (except the Trex guy I liked that he was straightforward and said yea my oshi is pekora, I do not have a problem with that at all because that tells me he at least made A TINY BIT of research and understands that the audience don't want the boys and girls to mix unlike the faggots Altroon and Fagguze.

>> No.63681131
File: 222 KB, 739x519, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63680696
true on the red flag bit but that doesn't mean they can't make entertaining content at some point in their lives

>> No.63681168

>>63679805
retard theyre StarsEN and Nijiens audience it's why those branches are so shit

>> No.63681234

>>63677647
I watch females because I find them interesting to watch. I don't like the sort of humor that is common with male streamers, I don't like the ego, and I simply prefer cute things.

>> No.63681238

>>63679271

What the fuck did he ever do?

>> No.63681239

>>63680504
Holy fuck that's a stretch TOPKEK, him having something similar to a circus show and doing a contract to the audience has nothing to do with pedophilia what the fuck are you talking about retard? Besides why would you think hololive has fucking kids in the audience? Most of the talents most likely have adults in it, and if you think "well hololive is family friendly" than you do not fucking watch hololive or are just a tourist. Watching pedophilia were there is not is a huge reflag maybe you should go seek help (this is not a joke btw I'm genuine that is fucking weird).

>> No.63681255

>>63680648
shinri is 100% gay from his rm

>> No.63681293

>>63677647
They should:
- Focus on showing their individual talents and personalities. But that would need them to have talents and personalities in first place so lol.
- Stop trying to talk about "muh problematic" stuff and sociopolitical non-issues. I watch streamers for entertaining, not to know what side of THE CURRENT PROBLEM they follow.
- Stop trying to attach themselves to female side of Hololive. It just did not worked for first time and made a lot of noise on all sides of this conflict. That's not helping company as a whole and make existence of Holostars questionable.
- Hire some semi-decent male streamers that at least show some semblance of intelligence. I don't expect Pewdiepie, Charlie or Asmogold level dudes but at least level of Magni and Vesper when he was not trying to fuck girls was acceptable.
- Fire management, hire tard wranglers. That should be job description of every vtuber management position.

>> No.63681377

>>63680651
There may be some but we're pushing them away slowly by telling the males to fuck off, but that Fagguze retard is going to be a fucking pain in the ass if he continues with his retarded shit, the "I'm about to feed you so much garbage" is something I wasn't expecting him to actually mean.

>> No.63681378

>>63681293
One more thing: Get some good looking model holy fuck. They all look like dogshit boysband rejects. Again, Magni and especially Vesper got great upgrades right before fucking off. Also maybe some non-humanoid designs? I think people would be more easily tricked into liking cute forest creature than a bargain bin kpop idol.

>> No.63681446

>>63681255
No... I don't believe that...

>> No.63681451

I don't know why Cover has tried to force a boy band instead of just releasing wave of uninteresting, not funny, talented or entertaining guys.

>> No.63681516

>>63681168
Retard with fucking Altroon and fucking Fagguze pandering to those fucking trannies is the ONE of the many reasons why Stars EN is so shit, nijishit is worst because it's filled to the brim with tranneis and twitter freaks, with people like those two I just mention IN holo is just gonna cause either 2 scenarios, Cover bends the fucking knee and fucks itslef to the ground and see their millions of dollars disappear just like Niji OR We manage to graduate these two retards (maybe the faggotBullet too just to be safe) and somehow gatekeep those fucking leeches and with that stars will learn to fucking behave and stay in their own lane.

>> No.63681539

>>63681451
I don't mind a music focus. But three gens have passed and none of them have shown any inclination to be anime Michael Buble, Sting, or whatever, with original music. Which I would have THOUGHT was the biggest carrot for a guy to apply to Holostars, even if you have to open FL Studio and produce your own music - you get to perform and put your art up, even if they aren't going to watch your streams.

>> No.63681557

>>63681446
NTA but he's right, his PL had streams talking about LGBQT+ stuff and shows, honestly grim. If he's not gay than either NB or Bi.

>> No.63681621
File: 230 KB, 2048x1150, RHwUZZq~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.63681626

>>63677647
I genuinely tried to give tempiss a chance and found them boring. They are a bunch of gay bishies meant for a female audience and they continue to hone in on that target audience. Go ahead and do that just expect to only get a niche within a niche.

>> No.63681689

>>63681255
>>63681557
As a koi who actually watches Shinri, I blame the whore that scarred him. All he needs is someone who could treat him right.

>> No.63681820

>>63681689
>I blame the whore that scarred him
Oh so then probably Bi? What happened tho? I don't watch him and everytime I see LGBTQ I just don't iteract with it most of the time is filled with tone policers and faggs who can't take jokes and cry for the tinies things like Vox's community getting worked up because he just realized pandering to those sensitive retards is just annoying (Not shitting on you ofc anon. tha't just how 90% of the time works and ends up being)

>> No.63681836

Someone send this thread to Cover, this is worth several years of their dogshit "market research"

>> No.63681857

>>63677647
They should do a pedo lynching stream

>> No.63681866

>>63677647

Before we can even begin to discuss this topic, woketards like picrel must go. There is no place for people like this even having a public facing job , forget an entertainer.

>> No.63682081

>>63681866
He should have doubled down on it. It would have been kino.

>> No.63682111

>>63682081
omg yass

>> No.63682219

>>63681238
>>63681239
octavio, you are a fucking SEAmonkey and you had a weird children's show segment in your debut, the same debut where you wants those "kids" watching you to be mindless puppets.
Fuwamoco is fucking Dora the Explorer but they don't do the creepy part that you did. Maybe if you treat your fans like kids and do babyspeak with them, dont try to play the sexual harizzler at the same time?

>> No.63682233

>>63677892
They already have

>> No.63682237

>>63682081

I don't think he's done yet based on that tweet anon, he very well may. I too await the shitstorm.

>> No.63682258

>>63682219
frankly a date rape themed homo would be very popular because women are disgusting

>> No.63682435

>>63677647
Girls appeal to me. No reason to watch Holostars when I can watch 1 Jerma or Vinesauce stream and get more enjoyment out of it than 2 weeks of non stop Holostars streams. The only way to really elevate them is to remove the permission autism and let the girls and boys play what they want.

>> No.63682859

>>63681621
This time it will work for sure. Its not that theyre being rejected, its just that Stars just dont have enough exposure, that's all, yeah

>> No.63682895

>>63682859
I’m sure the 4,000 people that watched that stream will donate and buy merch enough to replace the lost revenue from missing the Myth event for it

>> No.63682914

>>63677647
Gender should be a bigger barrier than language.
Female collabs should be less than 1% of their content.

>> No.63683236

I gave homos a chance because I fell for the brotuber meme and astroturfing. The fired duo seemed cool at first but quickly revealed they were scum that just dressed up better. Vesper was an absolute loser and the most unprofessional manchild I've ever seen in vtubing. Magni was a clout-chasing narcissist who gave up on his DBZ intros after a week and just started pandering to fujos. The other two were always shit and then became even worse with things like the SJW outbursts.

I hear Shinri is an actual brotuber but at this point I'm not gonna give these fags a second chance of convincing me not all males are bad, they had their chance. Certainly doesn't help that the new gen seems to be "Tempiss but worse" and Luxiem clones. Sex pesting, unprofessionalism, political bullshit out of nowhere, all amplified by a magnitude, nice job.

tl;dr i gave them a chance and they blew it, they can fuck off forever now.

>> No.63683297

>>63682233
You have some links for this?

>> No.63683352

I like games and stuff so whenever they play a game I like I try to watch them but istg whenever they open their mouth, any of them, I have to close stream, anything they say is unbelievably cringe and clearly appeals to women.
TLDR: I'm not a faggot

>> No.63683505

>>63677647
Hey OP here is your problem right there. >>63678748
>The boys are fine. They're largely as talented as the girls.
Male entertainers whose skill level is on par with women.

Hololive staff needs to stop hiring like that, these aren't women. Raise the standard for male entertainers. Hire men who are VASTLY more entertaining than women. THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MEN.

Cover has been doing that since their first gen of StarsJP. They haven't changed. They keep hiring same guys with the same entertainment same skill level over and over again.

I'll give them a shot once there is a regime change within management. I need to hear news, read an article about Holostars being completely restructured, or see a new manager how he is going to change things.

>> No.63683551

suicide stream

>> No.63683973

>>63677647
First of all, I only watch JPs. Second, I mostly watch females, but the few males I watch are far better than most JP Stars. Only Roberu is worth watching from the JP side, but I have too many vtubers to watch as it is to watch him. Ganma seems like a pretty cool dude as well from what I've seen.

>> No.63684670

>>63683551
Oh you could start that. I'd watch it

>> No.63684903

>>63677647
Kinky erotic roleplay I could self-insert to.

>> No.63685431

>>63677647
Company split and rebranding into just Stars (dropping "holo" from their name)

>> No.63685896

>>63683297
>whorobeggars btfo
https://www.youtube.com/live/183FyAGBeh8?si=KEw18ncF9Che5EIO&t=1517
>fujos btfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgnFoDD02kc
He also told whorobeggars to fuck off with Kronii recently
>whorobeggars btfo
https://www.youtube.com/live/nk_0n2xQmxE?si=VPtLtMc-g1GKU5M9&t=3712
He did it a second time with someone with "Fauna" in their name
There's probably a few others I'm drawing a blank on but that should suffice to either satisfy you or make an excuse for why they "don't count"

>> No.63686400

>>63677647
It really just comes down to the games they play. I liked Magni because he played my childhood Sonic games. Even the girls haven't done that aside from a couple doing some SA2. Only other member to dip into my era of vidya is Altare, but there's something off-putting about him that I just can't place.

>> No.63686443

>>63685896
Too little too late. They let their fujo fans be their mouthpiece and guess how that panned out.

>> No.63686458

There’s nothing they can do well that fleshtubers can’t. Every second I spend watching some dude try poorly to be an anime guy I could spend watching some chick try poorly to be an anime girl.

>> No.63686497

>>63677647
graduate and become fleshtubers like a regular man

>> No.63686816

>>63685896
I actually clicked these, let me address them
>the kobobeggar clip
First off, this dude sounds like a child molester.
>I love Kobo
>I love playing with Kobo
>I love hanging out with Kobo
He's asking the homobeggar audience he's cultivated to please let him have a stream without it. You could argue that this is backing away from the full integration this very faggot was pushing, but given his continued leeching off Kobo that would be disingenuous.
>second clip
this is shinri asking sisters to please not post GAWK GAWK GAWK in his chat, nothing to do with fujos. shipping is not mentioned and he has continued to fujobait.
>third clip
this appears to be him looking for someone to raid and then saying he "has to stick with holostars EN", presumably because it is the debut period.

I resent this waste of my time and I hope every holostar dies painfully.

>> No.63687150

>>63686816
Shinri's never fujobaited, what the h are you talking about lmao

>> No.63687183

>>63687150
hmm yes surely I will trust this obvious paragon of honesty

>> No.63687253

The ideal male vtubers are Ryu and Ken, friends and rivals, training together, sparring, occasionally getting a little bit serious but pushing each other to become greater

That's what I want, dudes being bros, but you'll still cry that we just hate males because we wont watch gay rape blowjob ASMR by fat brits

>> No.63687261

>>63686816
>I actually clicked these, let me address them
>headcanon

>> No.63687294

>>63687261
You, on the other hand, did not click them. and then you came up with your own headcanon based on thread reading

>> No.63687328
File: 3.47 MB, 1920x1080, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How come male vtubers never look like shonen manga protagonists when we have girls of all styles and sizes, feels like they only have ''isekai'' tier designs

>> No.63687348

>>63686816
>>63685896
There was also that one recent incident where he made a tweet to remind beggars to not beg because Kronii cried her chat was homobegging.
He's a cool homo.

>> No.63687406

>>63687294
I clicked on them all, and I went 15 seconds back on the first one because the linked timestamp skipped the "man the beggars are in full force today, that's the seventh one I see".
You're like a literature teacher that insists that a writer actually meant something deeper with the curtains being blue.

>> No.63687663

>>63677647
Be reborn in a parallel universe as girls.

>> No.63687808

>>63677647
They play too much into the character they are given. perhaps it's the company mandatory thing...
But reality is nobody gives a flying fuck what cartoon character does on its free time, however there's a good chance someone might relate to car talk or figurine painting.

hate all you want but grandpa Vesper didn't give a shit about the character but instead talked about stuff he was interested, and that brought in solid numbers.
No it didn't bring any fujobucks superchats, but I'm certain the shitposts made up for it.

>> No.63687879

>>63686816
>let him have a stream without it
Telling people to stop asking sure sounds like telling them off to me.
>nothing to do with fujos
To be fair, 80% of anons use "fujo" when referring to anything female. Anyway, it's a good thing they don't fujobait to begin with.
>has to stick with HoloStars EN
>immediately tries to raid Astel
Anon it was an excuse to ignore the whorobeggars spamming his chat
You could've save both of us a lot of time by saying "doesn't count" like I predicted you would do in that very post.

>> No.63688033

>>63687879
stop asking in unrelated streams, because there will be plenty more co-ed content coming. this is Regis "Things Have to Change Around Here" Altare. This is homobeggar fucking prime. He went on to spam more and more collabs with her. You're delusional.
You admit this was a lie so I don't care
He's obviously restricted to Holostars interactions. This is not some based mgtow moment.

So no, none of that counts because literally not a single entry contained what you claimed.

>> No.63688077

>>63687253
>Holostars thread
>jumps to "gay rape blowjob ASMR by fat brits"

>> No.63688144

>>63677647
Bring back Vesper and force feed him his meds

>> No.63688395
File: 241 KB, 1218x554, superchats.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
As someone who actually superchats males, buys their merch, and purchases memberships, I want them to not talk to any female vtubers. Not even just for unicorn purposes, they just cause trouble, derail chat, and are overly whorish with the Holostars and it gets fucking annoying. It also invites beggars and people who derail streams for no reason having an entire conversation about the females. I've been supporting Shinri more often because he avoids females like the plague and he's based for that (but also I really do love his lore autism, comfy stream vibes, and overall cuteness when solving mysteries in games). I'm fine with the content they all do now, I just want them to not bring up females so damn much on stream and not raid them either. I'm not there for the girls I'm there to watch the boys. Stick to just not collabing with females at all, not just the holos, and you have my support. Everyone in Armis besides Jutard seem to be doing good with that so far but the real test will begin when the collab ban is lifted. I'm rooting for Octavio and Ruze in particular but honestly it would be great if all of them could avoid women and I'd give them even more support.

>> No.63688456

>"their egos are too inflated" is a common take itt
>Shinri has avoided drama since debut
>Bettel's biggest bit is being chat's punching bag
>Ruze calls himself "your least favorite idol"
Where does the "ego" take even come from? Jurard playing a retarded but confident character? That just makes it extra fun when he fails at something.
Surely it's not just threadreaders making shit up about chuubas they don't watch?

>> No.63688470

>>63677647
I watched them before the cross collabs. Like every stream. Followed the Tempus schedule religiously. I gave them a serious chance to be Hololive idols. I was hopeful, I was naive. Well they went and did cross collabs, and even after all the negative fan reaction, continued to do so anyway. I learned my lesson, that expecting outsiders to understand and respect your hobby is silly. So sorry but they had their chance. It's not something I will ever again support in Hololive. This is obviously just my personal viewpoint, I'm sure plenty don't even like idolshit, especially tourists and normalfags. They can find other types of people to support them, but good luck finding that in the Hololive fanbase now.

>> No.63688509

>>63685896
This isn't telling fujos to shut up at all kek none of you have any decent comprehension skills. Also he recently said he's fine with shipping so if anything you're btfo

>> No.63688577

If they run a train on flayon I will watch.

>> No.63688580

>>63688395
Kobo is okay? I like when kobo collab with stats

>> No.63688687

>>63680504
Least mentally ill /vt/ post

>> No.63688744

>>63688580
everyone hates you homobeggar, you are a literal cancer on the community

>> No.63688896

>>63688744
This but unicorns

>> No.63688899

>>63688744
Unicuck?

>> No.63688987

>>63688580
I'm the anon you replied to, kill yourself shitposter. No starmin or tempura wants your ilk around the boys.

>> No.63689144

>>63688033
Anon I don't think you know what most of those words mean
>"stop asking" is somehow begging
>"spam" is once in a blue moon
>"lie" is video evidence
>"obviously restricted to Holostars interactions" is willingly ignoring them
>"literally not a single entry contained what you claimed" is rejecting evidence that disproves a preconceived worldview

>> No.63689361

>>63688744
>>63688987
nta, i like Kobo too. Specifically because she's a little sister type, and it's fun to see how differently others like Axel and Bettel deal with that compared to Altare.
Doesn't mean i'm gonna pester them to collab with her. I just enjoy when they do, simple as.

>> No.63689368

I don't know why I, a heterosexual male, would want to look at a cute anime boy.

>> No.63689570

>>63678100
You think dude talking about his rocks, social and demographic problems or quantum physics would be a popular vtuber?
They're supposed to be entertainers. Funny and witty, to give you a good time like a comedy or an action movie would.
Actual scientists don't have time to be a vtuber, because they're working in their fields.

>> No.63689686

>>63687328
Because a lot of shonen protagonists are not attractive to the female audience, they're meant for young boys to relate to. Even though "brotuber" has become a thing it's still smart to be conventional to appeal to a wider market.

I agree on the isekai tier design shit though - fucking hate that noise.

>> No.63689756

>>63688456
Weak egos are feeling threatened by stronger personalities in the group, so they accuse them of various things in a defensive response. They can't help themselves, it's the monkey brain reaction.

>> No.63689805

>>63689756
>>63679460

>> No.63689854

>>63689805
>>63680091

>> No.63690314

>>63677647
I don't have anything against male vtubers and I wish them all the best, but I'm just not interested. When I want to hang out with the boys I meet my friends, and when I want to hang out around cute girls I watch female vtubers, because you can't really find them in real life, especially not in mine.
Isn't this the main reason for lower popularity of male vtubers? Most of us have some male friends, and most of us are starved for interactions with females. Nothing you can really do about it.

>> No.63690467

I originally didn't watch because I was applying for the position and didn't want to have any preconceived notions of who they were since who they are and who they play would be different.
Now I just don't watch them because I feel like as a dude, they're not sincere and are playing it up for women.
Fuck the anime bishie models btw. I'd play something like Tom Nook. Every design that comes out makes me happy I didn't get picked for that gen.

>> No.63690649
File: 306 KB, 1445x1901, F_tyDF4acAIrQ0G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If one of the Armis boys are /here/ and actually made this thread, I'm going to give you some real advice from someone who actually supports male vtubers. You notice how most of the people saying they watch males just watch flesh streamers? Notice how they're also CGDCTfags or unicorns that mainly watch females? Those are "brotuber beggars" as we call them. Men that are always nitpicking everything about a male vtuber such as spamming AYO every time he says something remotely sexual that isn't even a lewd joke (Flayon makes fun of those types rightfully so), forcing ships with a girl so they can use you as a self-insert to imagine themselves fucking their oshi (perfect example being Vesper, look how many men call him "based" for his behavior and collabs with women. Axel too), and thinking every little thing you do is faggy (like Magni being called a "fujobaiter" on debut for his love potion bit even though it has fuck all to do with anything fujo related). You can see it in this very thread that most men will not watch a male vtuber or if they do, they have a ton of rules about it. You can try to pander to them but in the end you will just be used as a waiting room until their female oshi streams as seen by the early HQ days when the boys' views plummeted when a girl started streaming. If you decide to pander to these types sure go ahead, but this is the type of insecure fragility you'll be dealing with. They'll never support you because they want to but instead out of obligation:
>>61626336
>>61626965
>>61627034
>>61627103
>>61627814
This is what they're ACTUALLY like and you can visit that thread at any time to see that brotuber fags are overly picky and indecisive. If you call them out for it they get defensive. Keep this in mind: Vtubers get a lot of money from voice packs. Do you think straight men would listen to even a second of it despite all that hard work you put into it? Let alone more than once?

Now if you decide to cater to women i.e. the audience who will actually show up to your streams because they love you, buy your merch, buy your voice packs and actually listen to them, draw you fan art solo or with the bros instead of some shipping accessory or r63 fap material because you used a high pitch voice once, it would be a bigger benefit to you. And no despite what these crazy catalog monkeys think, you do not have to do BFE or force a ship with your male coworkers to get support. Do not listen to men speaking for women. A little fanservice is okay if you want, you've gotta make money after all, but you don't have to dial it up to 100. Just avoid females because they cause trouble, don't overtly pander to brotuberfags unless you like walking on eggshells and having your chat derailed, and play and talk about whatever the fuck you want. Don't bring up politics, we don't need any more "for the cause" shit, and you'll be fine. Personally I'd like if someone did more BFE but if it ain't your thing dw about it.

>> No.63690820

>>63690649
>play to your actual fans, not imaginary ones you think you could reach
>pander as much as you feel comfortable without worrying about cringe
>stay as far the fuck away from hololive as humanly possible
good advice desu

>> No.63691081

>>63690820
Pretty much, thanks for doing a TL;DR kek I ran out of room for one.

>> No.63691179

>>63678614
Based. There no saving these faggots. So fuck off already.

>> No.63691470

>>63678800
Completely unrealistic.
You will get shunned by your fellow genmates and become a black sheep of your gen because they don't want to risk collabing with "le pedophile" and piss off their fujo fans.

>> No.63691634

>>63681836
Naah, they got lucky with some golden picks and they feel omniscient now. They are pretty much repeating the same process over and over again since Myth with every wave.

>> No.63691691
File: 276 KB, 1250x2048, F4gQwmUXAAA9clV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63678800
Very realistic, don't listen to faggots with a victim complex in this thread. You can do just fine being a lolicon in the western vtubing sphere. The only thing that would scare off female fans is if you're overly gross about it. Just don't make it your entire personality and you're fine. Picrel.

>> No.63692045

>>63690649
This is the only sensible answer, but I think it‘s funny that „dudebros will not buy your voicepacks“ is something that has to be said. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure that one out

>> No.63692254
File: 480 KB, 764x914, 1700461092545775.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63691179
no

>> No.63692333

>>63677647
stop acting like obnoxious gay faggots, sadly their core audience of faggots and sisters actually likes this shit so it would make no sense at this point when they're down to said core audience.

>> No.63692382

>>63677724
doesn't shinri go full hana macchia for fags on the side?

>> No.63692405

>>63692045
>Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure that one out
You'd be surprised. Some male vtubers pander too much to men and then at the end of the day remember "oh, these people aren't the ones that are going to buy my voice packs". Like I said, you don't have to start calling your chat pet names and be flirty and push the BFE up to the max, but remember the people who are going to give you money if you choose to treat this as a job. The men trying to control your every action aren't going to give you much if anything at all, case in point >>63692333

>> No.63692432

Nothing. The first batch was the only one with some potential and the one able to set the tone. Turns out they just hired your average Nijimales and faggots. Now they'll just keep going in the same direction while scrapping the bottom for 2view flippinos.
The branch will never give me a good reason to watch any of these fags instead of my usual flesh streamers and content creators.

>> No.63692569
File: 2.71 MB, 2048x1534, 1696526210095958.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63691691
Ike is a chosen one? I never knew..

>> No.63692626

Bros.
I don't want fujobait I want bros. I want to feel like I'm watching a friend play a game, chilling on the couch

>> No.63692647

>>63690649
I think you are mixing people here, I actually wanted a brotuber and that is not vesper nor axel, those are just retards trying to fling shit around and with a cuck fetish, I don't want to look at my bro flirting with my wife, that is not a bro. Other than that I agree and it's better for everyone to stay on their lane.

>> No.63692732
File: 245 KB, 815x830, 1667255835443873.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63692569
He doesn't go as hard as Kenmochi, but he's stated in his debut that he loves OreImo and one of his favorite games is Sayu No Uta. Sonny's a lolicon too and gives his fans some big brother fanservice occasionally. Never believe the fags on /vt/ that try to push the narrative that all female fans hate lolicons. Hell even Vox is uncomfortable with lolicon but was completely fine with his fans self-inserting as a sort of daughter character in one of his old ASMRs.

>> No.63692761

>>63692432
>The branch will never give me a good reason to watch any of these fags instead of my usual flesh streamers and content creators.
>somehow magically came to the conclusion they're "your average Nijimales and faggots"

>> No.63692909

>>63690649
Blame the retarded EN management and homobeggars for that. It's clear that the vast majority of HoloEN fans are straight dudes, so when you push homos and their yumes onto them you can expect a lot of drama and arguments.
Homobeggars and mixed collabs unironically hurt Tempus more than HoloEN. Because retards who don't even watch streams genuinely can't comprehend that there are niches and different demographics and there is nothing wrong with keeping them separate.

>> No.63692924

>>63686816
That kobo shit just boils down to how she have a much bigger audience not really interested in his solo content and this SEA children were actually spamming his chat so he's reacting to pretty much a raid not really distancing himself from the girls.
He did mention rejecting invitations to mixed collabs in another clip from 2022 though, most likely from Ame especially since he actually mentioned rejecting invitation for her group collab in particular and her weird little series ended after that one with no fanfare, makes me think she would continue to push this shit even longer otherwise.

>> No.63693007

>>63677647
Fire all the homos they have then rebrand and replace them with a bunch of hot ikemen girls instead.

>> No.63693159

>>63692626
Good thing they already do that

>> No.63693202

>>63692761
>magically
I gave them a chance, especially the first batch of homos. They were mediocre at best or actively annoying at worst. And the entire branch kept going in that direction.

>> No.63693231

>>63677647
Bettel is the only one I can watch and enjoy streams of. He's funny without any of the weird sexual shit and it's chill to watch him tackle different things. Sometimes he'll do bits but it's comfy and that's what matters to me. IDK why but Shinri doesn't do it for me, maybe GB is also comfy, will have to see. GBs Portal stream seemed chill enough when I skimmed through it the other day.

>> No.63693237

Be more entertaining than regular male streamers. There’s nothing setting them apart from regular streamers because I’m not interested in male ‘idols’.

>> No.63693241

>>63692647
Yeah I'm not trying to put everyone who wants a bro in the same group, but a large majority of them are like this unfortunately and make the reasonable ones look bad. I know some brotuber bros that just tab out of streams that aren't for them instead of complaining about every tiny thing.

>>63692909
This. Even a bunch of the stars fans don't want mixed shit but the loud beggars always get listened to for some reason. There's no benefit to trying to appeal to the fans of the girls either except temporary numbers. You'll rarely get dedicated fans who stay from that. If you need to branch out, try other male indies or corpos, do some interesting content, and encourage people to share the content. Hell just telling people to give a like to the video does wonders.

>> No.63693280

>>63692924
I honestly don‘t blame him for not wanting to associate with Ame after she got him into hot waters for weaponizing his karaoke for her „fuck my fans“ tirade. Imagine minding your business and your coworker uses you to shit on her fanbase and get them to harass you, right after you debut no less

>> No.63693580

>>63692909
>Blame the retarded EN management and homobeggars for that
Pretty sure the whoros not staying in their lane has more to do with it. No one made Kronii start talking in Vesper's chat, talk about him on stream, or comment on his underwear. No one made Ame record Altare's karaoke for her own karaoke.

>> No.63693637

>>63678019
There is no added appeal from male avatars/anime esthetic for male audience, who watches anime for husbandos other than the fujos? Anime fans barely talk about male characters because they're most often bland self-inserts or some gay shit and self-insert doesn't work with Vtubers unless you're a cuck, hell even then you don't want this dude for anything other than collabs with holos.

>> No.63693660

If I wanted to watch men play video games and talk to me, I'd just get together with my online friends like I usually do.
That's really just it.

>> No.63693693

>>63693280
I never even considered his side, fuck ame she is worse that I thought.

>> No.63693699

Not skimming through the potential garbage in this thread, Vesper/Magni 2.0 or something that appeals to males is what they would need. Every current homo is shit for this and it's impossible for any of them to change this. Altare is voice filtered, Shinri is too, your best bet is Bettel but he's a menhera. Blame the scouting for why I don't watch them anymore.

>> No.63693734

>>63693637
Anon aren't almost all of the most well-known anime characters male?

>> No.63693771

>>63693280
I heard about this but I never knew the whole story. That's just cunt behavior, fuck her if that's true. Makes beggars on both sides even worse because the boys get enough hate as it is and that just incites more of it.

>> No.63693782
File: 55 KB, 600x394, Cromartie-High-School-Anime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
Stop making fujobait.
Make Holostars more like Cromartie High School but as vtubers.

>> No.63693800

>>63693782
This

>> No.63693885

>>63693782
I have a challenge for any of the males itt who want male vtubers to pander to them:

Define "fujobait".

>> No.63693891

>>63677647
Why does this motherfucker look like anime Mark Harmon?

>> No.63693899

>>63693580
Vesper proved that he cared more about jumping into Holo collabs than his genmates during his Japan menhera arc. Axel made his entire personality being a fukcboy and shipping himself with any woman that gives him some attention. The new T.Rex flip is calling himself Holotori while plastering his debut with Pekora pics.

>> No.63693931

>>63678303
Stars JP definitely pander to yumes, not sure about the fujos. Feels like EN homos are kinda clueless and don't really know what they're going for but they were also slowly moving into that direction, they had a period simulator fad nobody /here/ really talked about for example.

>> No.63694066

>>63678891
mostly Vesper and Regis menhera antics but this new dudes like dino don't seem respectful to the culture at all.

>> No.63694111

>>63677647
I’m not interested in male idols, especially when they don’t act idol like.

>> No.63694146

>>63677647
I watch moonmoon and jerma's event streams, I can get 100x the entertainment out of a moonmoon stream than anything the holostars can offer under their highly restrictive corpo environment. My standard for entertaining male streamers I am willing to watch is WAY higher than my standard for cute anime girls fooling around with each other.
>Or are you just against males in the vtubing space entirely?
If holostars could exist as a completely separate entity and they did not have a huge number of "fans" who think the best way to bring them relevance is to leech off the massively more successful brand of hololive maybe we could live and let live and they could stream to their average audience of sub 1k people or so and try to grow on their own. But they do have those kind of people obsessed with mixing the products, and not just fans but also delusional managers who think that THIS time it will work and the girls audience will realise how great the males are.

It never works, and it makes the thing people tune in for worse. They need to be completely distinct from the hololive branding and sink or swim on their own.

>> No.63694206

>>63683505
I mean they already kicked Shinove (who was well respected) around the time of Tempiss debut and now the EN branch director is the former (?) Axel's manager who was flirting with him on stream so probably not the change you wanted but still.

>> No.63694226

>>63693931
You can't really expect catalogfags to know the difference between fujo and yume. To them, female fan = fujo. Also ironically Flayon seems to be the only one who knows how to cater to a female audience but his problem is being too much of a pussy-chaser. He needs to stop mentioning whores so much on stream and raiding them. He has no idea how many potential yumes he's scaring off. It's fine to be straight but the guy overdoes it by lusting after anything with female features in games too. I don't mind it sometimes but he could stand to tone it down a bit.

>> No.63694320

>>63683236
>I hear Shinri is an actual brotuber
Shinri is extremely gay and likes to unironically look at pictures of assholes

>> No.63694385
File: 220 KB, 347x456, 1693358989257446.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63678019
I will never understand why anyone would watch a stranger play video-games. I can understand if you like the person and just want to listen to their opinions, but watching someone play a game for the game itself seems like such a waste of time. You should just play the game yourself at that point, especially if it's a single-player game. Then again, I don't like esports or sports in general so maybe it's just me.

>> No.63694414

>>63693899
>Vesper proved that he cared more about jumping into Holo collabs than his genmates during his entire Japan menhera arc
Tempus was hated long before that
>Axel made his entire personality being a fuckboy and shipping himself with any woman that gives him attention
The only ship he ever acknowledged was with Nodoka, which he didn't even start
>The new T.Rex flip is calling himself Holotori while plastering his debut with Pekora pics
Holostars EN was hated long before that

>> No.63694731

>>63694146
>maybe we could live and let live
That ship set sail when unicorns initiated the hostility.

>> No.63694790

Also as a side note to any of the Holostars reading this thread, tell the nijiwhores to fuck off too. Some of the 3view ones like to stalk indies and smaller chats to be the center of attention since they get ignored for being annoying bitches in their own company. Treat them like the annoyance they are like Shinri did and you won't run into any drama. There was one guy from Wactor that had those iluna bitches in his chat almost every stream and drove off a good chunk of his supporters. They were 2 views, so you can imagine how much it hurt them to lose what little support they had. It feels almost like it was done on purpose and they treat it like a funny game to "own the parasocials". So after that the Wactor boys started ignoring them. Don't make the same mistake of acknowledging them, they're just there to ruin things for you.

>> No.63694829

>>63677749
>No holostar has ever done anything interesting on his own to develop an audience.
I treat Bettel as a stand up comic and it's fun to watch him

>> No.63694924
File: 42 KB, 500x339, 97abfb0e62d8e57f898b3f519fac27a9ecfd450f_00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63693885
This is fujobait.

>> No.63695168

This is probably the most pathetic thread to have ever existed on this board and I've seen shit

>> No.63695309

>>63681255
His ghost wife is female.

>> No.63695344

>>63694731
they didn't, I joined them out of spite to the homobeggars

>> No.63695365
File: 237 KB, 1200x1600, F9iDdw-aEAAAdSO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63695309
Fuck you man, Rio is male.

>> No.63695444

>>63694731
Yeah, the Ame-Altare karaoke thing was the beginning of the end. The unicorns lost their shit, the drama vultures were happy to fan the flames, and all pretense of possible coexistence died under the wrath of mediocre men and malicious bad actors. I suspect it's a partial contributor to Gura's disappearance: it's just too many tightropes to walk simultaneously. She doesn't want to upset a crazy and go the way of Christina Grimmie, or to have any family members put in those same crosshairs. It's a shame a few bad apples ruined things for the rest of her fandom, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose.

>> No.63695473
File: 471 KB, 595x751, 56351365.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63695365
Sadly for him.

>> No.63695558

>>63677647
Every single one of their fans needs to be isolated from the internet, and if they so much as think of the girls they are immediately terminated. That is the only way I would watch these faggots.

>> No.63695771

>>63677647
Nothing. I'm just not into watching grown men larp as anime characters, it makes me cringe. When girls do it that's fine, because it's cute. I've got nothing against them though, I'm just not into it.

>> No.63695865

>>63677647
Im straight

>> No.63695901

>>63677647
graduate
they haven't graduated
>is it their humor?
i would laugh if they graduated
>their content not being for you?
lack of graduation stream
>Or are you just against males in the vtubing space entirely?
graduate

>> No.63695952

>>63695344
They did. Beggars started going out of their way to mention Tempus in no-go-whoros' streams to spite unicorns

>> No.63696002

>>63694731
>HoloEN existed for 2 years at that point
>Tempiss debut and are forced everywhere with nonstop weekly collabs too
>Holofans complain about the weird change of direction
>Nijisisters and femcels who never watched Hololive invade the community calling everyone who disagrees a schizo incel
>viewership declines across the board, management doubles down on Tempiss, turns out most homos are retarded menhera and most beggars don't watch streams
Unichads did nothing wrong

>> No.63696036

>>63694731
"unicorns" were not even a word people used (incorrectly) on the EN side until tempus1 debuted and they made a massive effort to mix the two products. Any containment breaking hostility largely died down after the holopro era did, and tempus 2 kept to themselves entirely and guess what, nobody went to go anti them or cause trouble for them. And this place largely ignored them.

They stop pushing mixed content, nobody causes a fuss and holostars do their own thing serving their own audience. This fanbase war of gatekeeping homo's out of holo streams at it's very worst spilled over into 4 talents chats - Kronii, Ame, Vesper and Regis (after Ame's karaoke) and it was always a MINORITY of schizos who take it far enough to harass the talents. It's easy to blame that minority like >>63695444 does but it doesn't change the fact that no matter how hard they push the boys to the hololive audience - nobody is buying, nobody is going to watch them, nobody is interested.

>> No.63696059
File: 39 KB, 300x250, jDGw7AGWHk-6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63696002

>> No.63696255

>>63696036
>And this place largely ignored them.
Not really. Even when the new homos aren't collabing with any girls, dramafags always bring their shit up. Two of them haven't even collabed with anyone outside of their gen, and dramafags plastered the catalog with them in order to stir shit up. People here have genuine malice towards them, more than just a "minority" that you describe. And the actions of that minority whips people up into a frenzy. They tried to crucify one of them for saying "I'm not attracted to fictional children". The problem is that people like you also let it happen instead of reporting their trolling.

>> No.63696277

>>63696059
>Vesper and Fagni gone
>Omegatroon gone
>homo collabs and interactions almost entirely dead
>EN3 going full CGDCT and breaking debut records
We won

>> No.63696360

>>63696036
That has nothing to do with my point.

>> No.63696553

>>63696059
If you begging troons were the ones “winning”, holoEN would still be burning almost crashed into the ground like last year

>> No.63696566

>>63679853
CarlSagan42

>> No.63696667

>>63696002
i liked your fanfic, anon

>> No.63696746

>>63696667
every single step of that post happened exactly as described. I don't know why sisters feel the need to lie about these things.

>> No.63696748
File: 2.57 MB, 1200x1200, 1637959617307.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
nothing you retards do will EVER convince the average male audience to even consider watching some faggy bishounen male vtuber, it doesn't matter if holostars members are doing backflips off buildings with a gopro attached to their heads, there's some anime twink with a fruity color palette in the corner on the stream. If you REALLY want to get an genuine male audience and not a bunch of gays, women, and women pretending to be men, then you're gonna need something goofy and funny like monkey avatars.

>> No.63696767
File: 352 KB, 708x495, 1701457416310.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
A lot of things like playing coprocubes/gaypex/flavour of the month shit, or being generally retarded is forgivable if the bearer of these qualities also has a cute avatar with a nice voice. Of homos the same cannot be said.
It's basically like IRL: switch gender to one of your female colleagues or whatever and you'd get the most insufferable person on the planet you wouldn't want to deal with.
Also twitter rhetoric about muh sexualizing drawn coonee, nigga fuck this shit. Nijiniggs had some fun homos, but holos are just the bottom of the barrel, completely boring and unoriginal.

>> No.63696780
File: 1.51 MB, 3840x2160, F9OK8C6agAk5Kty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't care about tribalfaggotry
I don't care about holowhores or nijiwhores
I don't care about which fanbase is causing what drama
All I care about is cute boys being cute, cool boys being cool, or silly boys being silly. That's what makes me happy and that's what I put my money towards. Simple as.

>> No.63696785
File: 91 KB, 640x793, IMG_8458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63677647
As someone who used to watch StarsEN a lot, more natural collabs. The OG TEMPUS boys playing Zomboid, Axel and RPR playing Apex and shooting the shit, Magni and Vesper just being two genuinely good friends, the boys playing Fortnite at random times, etc. Those collabs really set StarsEN apart in the beginning. It felt like just a bunch of friends hanging out in discord but now it feels kinda sterile and corporate.

StarsJP on the other hand I think are doing really good at the moment. Their Street Fighter 6 arc is actually pretty engaging and I didn’t really have any interest in fighting games before.

>> No.63696792

No maletuber will disappear on you for 2 months.

>> No.63696812

>>63696255
>Not really
Yeah, really - tempus2 got barely any attention outside of the inital shitposting about the fact they were coming out when we wanted EN3. It died down outside of
>popular demand
threads every so often and THAT died down when advent finally came out.
>Even when the new homos aren't collabing with any girls, dramafags always bring their shit up
Look if you go to /#/ or hang out in the catalog looking for bait threads you are going to find a lot of malice for the males on /vt/ sure but if you hang out where the actual fans who are watching streams tend to be - stirring shit about the homos gets deleted for offtopic or mostly ignored.
And you can't take people clowning on Ruze for his fictional characters take that personally, people made fun of it in /MANS/ and on fucking twitter of all places too.

Since rexford and now the mixed niji/holo tournament the catalog is FILLED with bait or falseflag threads like
>OHNONONO UNICORNBROS?
"unicorns" don't have the monopoly on being dramafags, homobeggars and anti unicorns are far worse when it comes to shitting up this board with bait threads, at least at the moment.

>> No.63696820

>>63677647
>Willing?
Time, I guess. Associating with 39daph, depressedusagi, and Kyo Kaneko are giant red flags. Being involved in drama before I'm invested is an auto-avoid as well. It doesn't even have to be them either, if their communities cause or associated with drama, I'll avoid those creators too.
>Lacking
Uniqueness that I enjoy. I will always compare male vtubers to male streamers I've watched. Age is probably a good proxy too. There are very few Zoomers that I watch. I do believe that future growth is with the Zoomers, but there's only a handful of them I can tolerate/watch. Presentation probably has a role too.
>Humor
Subjective, but they should develop their own humor that they enjoy. Otherwise, the audience can quickly pick up when the humor is manufactured and it can be very exhausting for the talent.
>Content
Unless they're an expert at a game that I want to learn, they'll have to rely on their personalities. I've watched a decent amount of Kamito and some Astel/Roberu in the past, so there is always a chance.
>Vtuber space
I don't care. I just hate the drama, platitudes, and concern-trolling that happens. If they succeed great, but holy fuck are the sanctimonious beggars annoying as hell.

>> No.63697239

>>63696746
>every single step of that post happened exactly as describe
>whoroen did not exist for 2 years
>Tempus was not "forced everywhere"
>"nijisister and femcels" citation needed
>swinging back is not "calling everyone who disagrees a schizo incel"
>whoroen viewership was (and still is) in perpetual decline before Tempus
>unicorns wanting less male collabs and management's solution being another gen is not "doubling down"
>"anything I personally dislike" is not "retarded menhera"
>mixed collabed being some of the highest viewed EN streams both last year and this year is not "beggars don't watch streams"
I don't know why troonicorns feel the need to lie about these things.

>> No.63697346

>>63697239
goodbye sister

>> No.63697489

>>63697239
Everyone point and laugh at the retard who fucked up her oshi's career

>> No.63697508

>>63697346
Concession accepted.

>> No.63697647

>>63697239
>IT WASNT 2 YEARS IT WAS ONLY 679 DAYS
You should use that level of desperation to get some cock

>> No.63697768
File: 987 KB, 2400x1441, 1696098354452825.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63697239
>whoroen viewership was (and still is) in perpetual decline before Tempus
Viewership was increasing before Tempiss and didn't start recovering until they fucked off.
>BUT DA NUMBERS GO DOWN AGAIN
cope

>> No.63697810
File: 399 KB, 2400x1440, 1674407382894218.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63697768
>MEANWHILE

>> No.63697850

When people here can so confidently spout inaccurate catalog bait as if they know what they're talking about, it's pretty clear Stars (and male vtubers in general) have a perception problem. "How can I get someone to watch this thing they have the wrong idea about which is the reason they won't watch them?" is a catch 22. Not to say some don't make their reasons glaringly clear even if said reasons are retarded.
Something I'll never be able to wrap my head around is the "why not just watch a fleshstreamer" argument. I do watch those, but I like variety too, and I like the idea of combining two of my hobbies, anime and content creation. Besides, the constant anti-weeb stuff from fleshstreamers, whether passive (Jerma, Vinesauce) or active (everyone else) can get tiring. Like, is anything anime adjacent only a sex thing for you guys? I've seen the argument that male anime characters are liked for their actions, but none of you like their personalities too? Denji or Gintoki would be great vtubers from that alone.
Of course at this point I only watch Bettel on the Stars side, and outside the most mildest of kayfabe, he's less an anime character and more an over the top mix of Vinny and Jerma. Judge Magni was the height of male vtubing and I don't know if we'll see something like that again in the current climate.

>> No.63697919

graduation of all members

>> No.63697961

>>63697768
>Viewership was increasing
>11k peak in 2021
>sub 10k (with a graduation buff) peak in 2022
>debut new gen
>even lower
Boy just look at those numbers go up

>> No.63697967

>>63697239
>calling the girls Whoroen literally outs you as the seething niji femcel described in the post
>the Holopro bullshit, homos forced into every EN community and official page, debut watchalongs and weekly collabs are absolutely an example of them being forced into HoloEN
>Vesper spent 10% of his career suspended and even admitted he does shit to spite the antis, him and Fagni fucked off after a single year, they are absolutely menhera
>Advent's numbers absolutely prove you wrong and managed to reverse the post Tempiss recline, all while your homos keep doing worse and their newest gen is stuck at 60k subs

>> No.63698132

>>63697967
>my headcanon is proof!
>if I don't like it, it's forced!
>Vesper offended me so he's menhera!
>Advent's numbers absolutely prove you wrong (but please don't look at the graph the other anon posted proving me wrong)!
Great rebuttal.

>> No.63698156

>NUH UH
I WIN! ANOTHER GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR NIJISISTERS!

>> No.63698282

hehe what if I can't read graphs, wasn't here for the debuts, didn't read any threads at the time and have never watched a stream? what now incel?

>> No.63698325

>>63698156
Heh... sorry nijisister. You thought you won but I have another ad hominem to deflect with! My feeling don't care your facts!

>> No.63698353

>>63698325
>My feeling don't care your facts

>> No.63698390

>>63677647
Nothing, IRL male streamers are just.....better.

>> No.63698430

>>63698353
Yassss nijisister! Own that unicuck! #cut4hex

>> No.63698515

>>63698132
>HEADCANON
great arguments sis

>> No.63698521

>>63677647
The holostars brand is a curse. Everybody knows nobody cares about holostars so theres your first major problem.

>> No.63698560

>>63698430
I thought they were a sister when I was replying
Please forgive my reading comprehension

>> No.63698584

>>63678485
In what land is this a vtuber?

>> No.63698589

>>63677647
Hopefully nothing. Male fanbases are riddled with autism and ruin everything they touch. See Vesper's fanbase being a trash heap of unfunny cancerous weirdos solely because his content somehow appealed to male virgin NEETs. Males don't buy merch or SC either, they should just go and stay go.

>> No.63698594

>>63698515
>you insulted my girls so you must be a nijisister!
Great argument sis

>> No.63698604

>>63677647
There's nothing they could ever do to get me to watch them. I just don't watch vtubers for anime men. However, I don't care if they exist as long as they stay out and away from the content I enjoy.

>> No.63698617

>>63697850
>mention bettel
>HE'S JUST LIKE JERMA, BRO
When the best thing you can say about your favorite male vtuber is how they remind you of an already established normal non-vtuber streamer, you're reinforcing the argument on how pointless male vtubing really is. StarsEN are unfunny and boring, niji males are drama whores and basically girly men. There are no good male vtubers and there never have been, because the good male streamers are never vtubers willingly. No one cares to watch anime guys being compared to jerma or vinny, when you can just go fucking watch jerma or vinny instead of faggy unfunny anime dudes copying them.

>> No.63698631

>>63677647
Nothing, men are great being themselves and not playing a character, cause men are based. So when they play this lame ass theater kid characters its so cringey.

Women are better playing characters so we can forget how unfunny and whorish they actually are IRL.

>> No.63698658

>literally everyone on both sides agrees that integration did a tremendous amount of damage to both sides
>one (1) homobeggar still covering her ears and screaming about incels

>> No.63698732

>>63698617
>when they can just watch jerma
With what streams? He had a whopping 4 in November.

>> No.63698859

>>63683505
>Raise the standard for male entertainers. Hire men who are VASTLY more entertaining than women.
Cover isn't getting male applicants who are genius comedians, 10/10 musicians, or successful youtube stars because those dudes are already off somewhere making their own money.

>> No.63698920

>>63697850
>Something I'll never be able to wrap my head around is the "why not just watch a fleshstreamer" argument
Because the majority of male fans who are asked what they want from male vtubers just list off shit that fleshfags already do. Most men don't want to watch an anime male streamer because they'll claim they're fags or their design is "fujobait", whatever that even means. They're just asking for a twitch flesh streamer but with an anime avatar. One of the biggest reasons I see men complaining about male vtubers for is their model. Showing too much skin, their face is too pretty, or some other retarded nitpicky reason. Hell most men keep saying they hate chunni kayfabe and lore and want vtubers to "be their real self". But then they get angry if you tell them to go watch flesh streamers.

>> No.63698966

I don't know why doesn't Cover just give these guys 3D models which can pose and emote instead of FLAT FUCKING CARDBOARD PANELS

The talents are fine as they are now. LIVE2D CAN'T DO MEN WELL.

>> No.63698975

>>63698658
>things that never happened

>> No.63699023

>>63677647
honestly being male behind an anime avatar is hard to take seriuosly regardless of the content. im too used to regular "brotubers" being fleshstreamers. the whole appeal to the hololive girls is IRL CGDCT. i think there better off doing the same thing but for females if your under the hololive umbrella.

thats another reason why other female vtubers acting like regular streamers but with an anime avatar, is hard to get into too. though im aware there IS a market for that (niji) i cant get into that.

>> No.63699151

>>63698589
This. Also look at the retards arguing and calling each other "sister" despite both being grown ass men. Do you really want to appeal to these people?

>> No.63699186

>>63698617
Some of the male /asp/ies are pretty good

>> No.63699197
File: 80 KB, 1280x284, 1691577451527045.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63697850

>> No.63699232

>>63699197
>Half of them are not membered
Kek

>> No.63699236

>>63699197
Based, anime men should be used as sex objects.

>> No.63699327
File: 103 KB, 639x447, 1700758536240524.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63698132
NTA but Vesper being driven by spite is not headcanon

>> No.63699419

>>63699327
NUH UH
NUH UHHHHH
now what?

>> No.63699472

>>63699327
And no one said he wasn't.

>> No.63699564

interesting dodge! she's nuh-uhing the very existence of an argument now! what a fucking sped.

>> No.63699606 [DELETED] 

>>63698966
This is an interesting take I've never heard before. Who are these male vtubers doing a lot of 3D? The most priminent males in the industry use Live2D AFAIK.
Fun fact: 3D vtubers came first, and Live2D was actual a later innovation. It helped spark the first vtuber boom because it's much easier on the performers. Think about it: Would you rather have some basic IR camera tracking or actual 3D mocap running for a 5 hour gaming stream?

>> No.63699705

>>63699564
So prove her wrong and (you) the post it was said in instead of being a woman about it. Let's see what her cope is.

>> No.63699762

>>63677647
I don't care about men playing games at an average level or doing the same formulaic shit as every other streamer because that's what I do in my free time already; there's nothing new or interesting about it. When a cute girl does those things, it is not something I see irl, so it is interesting.
To stand out, they need to either:
A: Be exceptional at a competitive game (cs:go, LoL, fighting games, etc.) and lean into that, and/or
B: have a unique/niche hobby. Be the vtuber known for commentating over UFC matches, doing NileRed style chemistry experiments, or makes custom 40K models on stream. And/or
C: make their identity as an idol more pronounced - play instruments as well as sing, be releasing new music and full covers every other week, lots of musical collabs within the group and with known musicians, music writing/instrument playing streams, etc. Male audience will be much more geared toward following a cool band whose music they like than some copy/paste twitch gamer personality who releases a standard jpop song once in a blue moon.
They also need better advertising and frankly better model designs - half of them look like they are about to hit up a glory hole at a gay nightclub on Halloween.
I really want male vtubers to succeed as a concept, but if they don't do anything to catch and hold attention they're no different from the 10,000 other wannabe streamers with 0 views

>> No.63699789

>>63699705
NUH UH

>> No.63699799

>>63699606
There are basically no male 3D tubers, it's possibly the strangest unfulfilled niche in vtubing. A total no-brainer that none of these guys want to go into. The only prominent one would be FalseEyeD, I guess.

>> No.63699852

>>63699789
>ask to provide proof of the claim
>runs away
Classic. It was nice to btfo you again

>> No.63699932

>>63699852
NUH UH NUH MY BOIZ DINDU NUFFIN

>> No.63699975

>>63699932
Agreed. Thank you ;)

>> No.63700216

>>63698617
Everything is derivative of something else, even entertainers. I like Danganronpa more than Ace Attorney despite playing the latter first. Similarly, I watch Bettel more than Jerma because I find him funnier even if he shares some mannerisms and bits. The easiest way to advertise anything is to compare it to something else. Bettel is ultimately his own person.
>>63699197
Who said anything about Vox? Me saying "some people have the wrong idea about male vtubers as a whole" isn't implying there aren't some that people know exactly what they're about.

>> No.63700220

>>63698658
No point in arguing with a turbo tard who can't understand why calling the girls Whoroen gets her branded as a Nijisister.
Her estrogen filled brain can't into logic or rational arguments.

>> No.63700252

>>63699932
>mindbroken into agreeing with the point it was trying to lie against
The absolute state of the modern unitroon KWAB

>> No.63700318

>>63700220
>"can't into logic or rational arguments"

>> No.63700462

>>63700318
that's a shibboleth violation there sister

>> No.63700471

>>63700220
I thought she might realize she was making a fool of herself in public. Unfortunately, you wrestle with a pig and all that.

>> No.63700540

Since we're about to be archived here's a good summary:
>don't insert yourself into the girls' space. Don't talk to them don't collab with them, no one wants it
>don't try to pander to brotuberfags too hard but it's okay to play whatever bro games you want or do whatever bro content you like
>remember the kind of audience that supports you. Men will never buy voice packs or merch (or certainly not becuase they're actually interested in the product) but women will. So keep them in mind.
>You do not have to turn up the BFE or flirt with your coworkers to the max to get money, but if you want to do that just balance it out and don't make it your entire personality. And PLEASE make sure you're actually comfortable with it if you do decide to do it.
Best of luck to whichever Armis boy made this thread and is reading it.

>> No.63700586

>>63700462
Sorry I just couldn't help but point out the irony of someone incapable of forming a coherent sentence talking about "logic and rational arguments" KWAB

>> No.63700712

>>63700540
I'd also like to add on
>Please for the love of god do not try to engage with trolls or troll your haters, nobody wins when this happens.

>> No.63700882

>>63700586
It's okay to be a newfag just know you exposed yourself as one with that one.

>> No.63700945

>>63700882
>the final unigger cope
KEEEEEEEK

>> No.63700993
File: 107 KB, 898x628, 1697171492789879.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63700945
>KEEEEEEEK

>> No.63701012

>>63700945
He was doing you a favor by pointing out that you don't fit in and should lurk more

>> No.63701064

>>63699799
And FalseEyeD is a cunt!

>> No.63701140

>>63701012
>its grammatical error was actually a favor and not the shemale simply exposing its own retardation
You can't be that gullible.

>> No.63701186

don't reply
she's trying to play it off as a a troll or she's so dumb it's accomplishing the same

>> No.63701312

>>63701186
It's the same pedo anon that went into a meltdown for hours after being told not to diddle kids. Even after a few days xe's still melting down. Looks like xer weakness is being asked for proof.

>> No.63701339

>>63677647
My only advice for the two flips is to actually pander to flips in facebook and not in Twitter, the doll dude have a chance to gather followers with his singing (have to use 100% flip songs or mainstream songs) and for that jutard he is loud enough like every popular eceleb in that shithole.

>> No.63701441

>>63700712
Big yes to this, thank you. Though I've rarely seen anything like that happen with the boys except maybe beggars in Altare's chat or that one superchat Flayon got.

>> No.63701501

>>63701312
no femanon
I'm talking about you

>> No.63701533

>>63677647
1. Stay the fuck away from Hololive. If your sole existence is to ruin something we like, then we'll do more than just not watching them.
2. A Vtuber's avatar is more than just a mask of anonymity, it is eye candy for the viewers. As a straight male, I have zero interest in handsome 2D men. You have better luck appealing to the female audience and female unicorns.
3. Brotubers are redundant when we have normal YouTubers that we can better relate to. Listening to some handsome ikemen trying to relate to you just feels condescending. At least with fleshtubers, you know you can achieve the appearance if you put in the effort. This is even worse when the male vtubers have to occasionally appease their female audience by doing ASMR or BFE, which a straight male has no interest in. So, choose only one option: go for full BFE for fujo money or full brotuber which only has a small chance of success, nothing in between.
4. Trust, Holostars already broke that. I was cheering for Tempus 1 at their debut because the girls said to give them a chance. I found Vesper to be entertaining and actually started watching him. But look how Tempus 1 responded to that: leech hololive to ruin the all-girl environment, collabed with the girls out of spite, with the girls also turning on their audience in response, and Vesper and Magni just left after only a year and after ruining everything. I am not giving them a chance again. You are going through an uphill battle to earn back any trust.

>> No.63701555

>>63701501
>ask for proof
>trolling
It'd be less embarrassing if you didn't respond, anon.

>> No.63701682

>>63701339 (me)
I say this because unlike other races, flips are literally around the world so they're not only using pesos, but in dollars, euros, etc. and they would 100% follow someone who is a fellow flip and popular, but to get popular they should first get popular where most flips are and that is fb.

>> No.63701923

>>63701555
You actually can't make this up. LE EPIC TROLL >>63699705

>> No.63701924

>>63685896
The first clip just shows how hypocritical they are.
They don't say anything when their fans collab beg towards the girls, but when Kobo's fans collab beg him, he speaks up.

>> No.63701947
File: 101 KB, 378x329, 1693109789237956.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>63701140
Sister, I wasn't even the anon you were having a back and forth with I just noticed you failing an obvious shibboleth and pointed it out. Lurk more or if you can't into lurking do some reps. Do your best femanon you will be flying under the radar in no time.

>> No.63701996

uh oh meltie

>> No.63702061

>>63701947
Anon, no one said you were that anon. No need to be offended on her behalf. Hope she let's you hit it though, king.

>> No.63702094

you're not doing a good job yet...

>> No.63702263

>>63701064
He can't possibly be the most watched EN male vtuber right?

>> No.63702399

>this assmad
>because someone asked for proof

>> No.63702531

you don't even realize what you missed and why you look like a dipshit now...

>> No.63702658

>lie
>get called out
>"a-actually you look like the dipshit...!"

>> No.63702670

>>63677647
not be lefty faggots and troon lovers

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action