[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 242 KB, 360x548, angel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
62404641 No.62404641 [Reply] [Original]

Ok, hear me out, I never in my life had favorite vtubers nor vtubers I watched regularly, I used to migrate from one to another every once in a while. But that was all just until today. This, oh.. THIS green woman changed my stance entirely. I always avoided her and never even gave her a look because for some reason I thought she is that type of cringey vtubers, but OH HOW WRONG I was back then. HOW could someone in the world not like this EMBODIMENT of pure kindness and wholesomeness? How wrong do you have to be not to at least enjoy her heart melting and ice breaking voice? If you do not admire this beauty, or at least do not give her a chance, you are missing very much, seriously. Speaking of Holoniggers, her heavenly voice combined with her retarded and adorable manner of speech is one of the best out there. I happened to watch just one of this angel's streams, but this is good enough for me to fall in love with her from a single glance with this wonder of nature. Is anyone else like this?

>> No.62405412
File: 915 KB, 1518x2150, 1679436769069823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yeah.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action