Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 362 KB, 366x487, veibae.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5566610 No.5566610 [Reply] [Original]

So why did all the videos that had her ranting about Hololive disappear? Is it because it proved her a complete hypocrite or what?

>> No.5566634

>>5566610
It literally got deleted the moment after somebody posted it here post Coco's graduation, praising Veibae. As soon as the video no longer worked for OP's narrative he erased it.

>> No.5566643

as far as i'm aware, the official reason is that those videos are old and her opinions have changed since then.
my rrat is that she just wants to leech hololive like her friends are

>> No.5566668

>still defending this shit company after they fucked over their talents
holobronies...

>> No.5566677

>>5566634
You realize the actual original upload got taken down before the potential collab was even floated

>> No.5566720

>>5566677
Yeah. That doesn't change why the video we're both thinking of got deleted, though.

>> No.5566842

>>5566668
I dont think the company tries to actively do it, but they have a problem when it comes to strangling the creativity of their talents because they're too scared of getting copyright struck again.

>> No.5566918

>>5566610
it's because truth is hated and persecuted nowadays, and you know it full well, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

>> No.5567109

>>5566668
Shitting on a Vwhore =/= protecting hololive
also kill yourself you tribal subhuman

>> No.5567152

>>5566610
Because people sent those videos to Cover, her big break collab got canned hard and now she's just banking on people forgetting it so she can be a leech in the future.
Or you know, this low effort rray >>5566918

>> No.5567370

Because that's not beneficial to anyone anymore.
War is over, there is the only barren wasteland.

>> No.5567480

>>5566643
Didn't she come recently and double down on it, saying that she stands by what she said and that she is for the talents and against the company itself. Saying she will not apologize.

>>5566668
If only she said things that are actually true.
>She implied that the talents *have* to roleplay all the time
>She says that the talents have no decision making when it comes to how their models look like
>She implies that a graduated holomember talked about how horrible hololive treated them, at that point only Aloe and Hitomi Chris graduated

The only true thing she said is that the talents don't own their models, and well, that's what happens when you voluntarily join a company. No one is forced to join Hololive.

>> No.5567528

A much better clip is her recent one making fun of neckbeard losers crying over who their waifu collabs with. She is forever based for that

>> No.5567569

>>5567480
This. She could have shit on Cover using real facts but chose to spead rrats instead

>> No.5567636

>>5567480
She didn't imply it. She straight up said it.

>> No.5567660
File: 73 KB, 1080x755, 1623241972573.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5567660

>>5567480
>>She implies that a graduated holomember talked about how horrible hololive treated them, at that point only Aloe and Hitomi Chris graduated
makes you think

>> No.5567782

>>5567660
both deserved it desu

>> No.5567788

>>5567480
>Hitomi Chris
>graduated
retard

>> No.5567905

>>5567660
When did she make these tweets anon? Certainly not in september when Vei talked shit.
Also from what she says there, she's talking about the anti-harassment measures, that to be fair, i don't think anyone here defends Cover on, they could've done much more and much earlier.

>> No.5567945

>>5567788
Ok, she was fired, are you happy now?

>> No.5568054

if she wasnt fucking dumb she wouldnt burn bridges with her stupid mouth.

>> No.5568085

>>5567480
>aying that she stands by what she said and that she is for the talents and against the company itself. Saying she will not apologize.
Recently she said she's considering taking the Kiara collab after all, so that clip will just get spammed along with her initial statement lol, not the smartest thing to say.

>> No.5568099

>>5568054
Not every vtuber has an army of suits policing their stream content like Hololive, anon.

Besides, she was the one who called the collab off.

>> No.5568117

>>5568099
there is no reason to shit talk a company when Japan is notorious for being against that stuff.

>> No.5568143

>>5568117
>Japan is notorious for being against that stuff.
All the more reason to do it. Fuck them.

>> No.5568147

>>5568117
That's all the more reason to shittalk them, though.

>> No.5568163

>>5568147
okay, then enjoy the mcdonalds job when vshojo inevitably goes away (industry as a whole is in decline as people go back to work).

>> No.5568198

>>5568163
>A-Any day now they'll go away! You'll see!!!
It's probably easier to type if you stop shaking and seething.

>> No.5568224

>>5568198
who is seething, im being realistic: JP idol culture will keep JP holos alive but the west is different.

>> No.5568243

>>5568224
Because vtubers existed before the pandemic and they will continue to after. If you weren't a holoEN zoomer you would know this.

>> No.5569313

>>5567480
Ther thing that pisses me off about Veibae is that she's right but completely fucking wrong at the same time.
She could have easily talked about the things that are actually wrong with the company
like being hyper strict with a lot of shit, having their cake and eating it too (letting them say non seiso things but not letting them at the same time), the copyright debacle, the aloe shit and Mel.
But like someone else said, she had that option but decided to spread a rrat that is dumber than the rrats on this board.

>> No.5569456

>>5566918
I hate Cover and i'm all for shitting on them but a good portion of the shit she said was wrong.

>> No.5569514

>>5566918
>truth
Ok dumbass or Veibe who is the inside source she talked to that Cover is a black company remember at the time she said that the only graduated members were Japanese and in no fucking way would even know who the fuck Vei is let alone be able to properly communicate with her

>> No.5569577

>>5568143
>>5568147
>torpedoing career opportunities to stick it to a country
Do you want to know how I know you guys are miserable poorfags?

>> No.5569801

>>5569514
But Vei is the most well-known non-holo entuber in Japan

>> No.5569844

>>5566610
Some rrats say that Veibae copyright striked every channel that reposted the video

>> No.5571935

>>5566610
>all the videos
There was only one as far as I recall.

>> No.5572035

>>5569801
[ citation needed ]

>> No.5572053

>>5567480
>Saying she will not apologize.
Even if she was wrong that is always the correct course of action.

>> No.5572115

>>5566643
>my rrat is that she just wants to leech hololive like her friends are
She does 7-8k streams and has an absolutely stupid amount of subscribers for her size. When she's not streaming she lays around bored all day not doing anything with her money. Like her or hate her, I really doubt she gives a damn about leeching, she's just in it for fun.

>> No.5572196

>>5572115
And her family is rich so if it ever went downhill, I doubt she'd be strap for cash.

>> No.5572257

>>5572053
Anon, I can’t prove it right now, but even redditors have their issues, don’t know if they have let it go but as for the Nyanners collab announcement many didn’t
And what I understand from your post is that if she apologized there would be a mob wanting more, who? 4chinks?
Nobody would have and issue not if she apologized, but if she didn’t double down on it because she was spouting rrats

>> No.5572279

>>5572257
*their own issues with her

>> No.5572384

Am I stuck in a time loop? How do I get out?

>> No.5572422

>>5572384
X button at the top right corner

>> No.5572434

>>5572384
You have to kill Chaos.

>> No.5572477

>>5572384
Just enjoy the eternal life until you get bored

>> No.5572504

>>5567660
>a menhera with daddy issues
ogey

>> No.5572510 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 644x800, 1616801597518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5572510

>So why did all the videos that had her ranting about Hololive disappear? Is it because it proved her a complete hypocrite or what?

>> No.5572536

If Gura were to collaborate with...
Vei or holostars? Choose one, chumbuds.

>> No.5572558

>>5572384
Didn't you say that last week?

>> No.5572576

>>5572536
holostars
the boys need more love

>> No.5572606

>>5572536
100% holostars
Without doubt, they’re okay

>> No.5572634

>>5572536
>vei or a million snipers pointing at the boys' heads
both situations suck

>> No.5572637

>>5572536
Holostars they know their limits.

>> No.5572757

>>5567480
>She implies that a graduated holomember talked about how horrible hololive treated them, at that point only Aloe and Hitomi Chris graduated
You forgot about HoloCN? If someone like Artia is badmouthing Hololive I wouldn't be surprised

>> No.5572835

>>5567480
>She implies that a graduated holomember talked about how horrible hololive treated them, at that point only Aloe and Hitomi Chris graduated
And the whole CN branch.

>> No.5572900

>>5572536
Veibae easily. It would piss off this board but the alternative would piss off this board, everyone else, and shoot her success in the foot.

>> No.5572935

>>5566643
>be grill
>hate more popular bitches
>company girls probably fucked their way to the top anyway
>be jealous of this so hate on them
>friends start being friendly with them
>start having casual conversations since you can't ignore the popular girls when they talk to you
>suddenly they want to group up
>agree because its an easy A
>everyone else gets pissed at you since you're be friendly with the bitches you shit on
>backtrack a bit and leave the project so you dont lose existing fans
>still claim you hate the company but the girls arent at fault
>which is a lie, you still hate the girls now, but they may make you more popular so you pretend to like them
Literally high school drama

>> No.5573006

>>5566610
stop posting this disgusting whore, fucking stupid retard.

>> No.5573063

>>5572115
>When she's not streaming she lays around bored all day not doing anything with her money.
She spends her money commissioning porn of her fucking the other vshojo girls.

>> No.5573081

>>5566610
she's been saying that she'll collab with Kiara but isn't she a little bit too dirty? I know Kiara is supposed to be bottom left because she comments about butts, boobs and gaps but Veib is all about sucking dick, period blood and being straight up disgusting.

>> No.5573138

Decide for yourself.
https://files.catbox.moe/yif1bp.mp4
The Transcript
"I actually... I hate that. Like, that side of Hololive that roleplays. Because it like, when you know, about all like the uhm... background stuff, that they have to do just to be in Hololive and how they have to be roleplaying it's like spooky. Hololive personalities don't own their model. They don't have any decision making when it comes to how they look like. They don't own their YouTube or their social media. If they get fired, they lose everything. Yeah, it's called graduation, it's so fucked up, dude! Fuck that shit! You get graduation into homelessness that's so fucked! [reads comment: They promote their talents as idols.] Yeah, fuck, then they get doxed and shit. I dunno I hate it. I like, I like the uh, streamers, I think. I don't know, I don't know like what I like. I like the roleplay but the whole idol culture is so messed up. It's hard for me to watch Hololive a little bit. It feels really scripted, no? Yeah I think, I think that they just have to stay in roleplay. They literally support a terrible company. After the actual idols that have left Hololive talked about it, and the way that they're treated... Keep defending it dude."
-Veibae

>> No.5573287

>>5572935
It's amazing you got all that out of her not liking the idea of a company owning her model/identity.
>Literally high school drama
I may not like veibae but that's some even more retarded shit you just wrote. You do realize you just came up with a dramatic backstory like a high school kid would do instead of dealing with the facts, right?

>> No.5573315

>>5573138
>https://files.catbox.moe/yif1bp.mp4

Is she retarded?Does not know what an employer or a company is?

>> No.5573362
File: 151 KB, 1200x455, vshojo amogus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5573362

>>5573081
She only does that during her streams or during collabs with people in the Vshojo+ circle. She's perfectly capable of restraining herself if she needs to.

>> No.5573410

>>5573081
And Nyanners is all peepeepoopoo and foot fetishes but the collab was fine. Veibae isn't that stupid, she won't start talking about sucking dick in a collab with Kiara.

>> No.5573423

>>5573081
Cover will not let her collab again if she talks about “cum, sex, vagina” on stream in front of the gachikois
Wonder how would that collab work with a restricted Veibae, it will probably be even more boring than the previous collabs
>>5573287
Not him and I don’t necessarily agree with his post, but nice cherry picking you got there centering only about her issues with Cover owning their identities, as if she didn’t say anything else

>> No.5573467

>>5573315
>Is she retarded?Does not know what an employer or a company is?
She's under vshojo since then where she's still in control of all her own stuff, she joined a company while still getting what she wanted. Are you retarded?

>> No.5573521

Because the collab didn’t happen so who cares anymore it’ll probably pop back up if she tries to collab wtih Hololive again.

>> No.5573604

>>5573467
Vshojo is a label not a company.

>> No.5573607

>>5573521
>if she tries to collab wtih Hololive again.
She might, she said in a recent stream she was thinking about it after seeing the other collabs did fairly well.

>> No.5573662

>>5572053
Not when it comes to Japanese companies anon. That's how you get blacklisted forever.
>>5572757
They weren't graduated yet, the Taiwan shit hadn't happened.

>> No.5573863

>>5573423
>nice cherry picking you got there centering only about her issues with Cover owning their identities, as if she didn’t say anything else

Okay let's go over the highlights then
>I like the uh, streamers
Well, that would have helped my point even more.
>I like the roleplay but the whole idol culture is so messed up
Can't imagine you want to argue this one, most level-headed people would agree.
>They literally support a terrible company
This is the closest thing to painting the girls negatively, but she said she likes them. So clearly she just felt they're being taken advantage of by the company they support.
So, since I'm cherry picking, what is it she said then that makes her jealous and hateful of the "more popular bitches" as was claimed?

>> No.5574614

>>5573863
>highlights
Not that anon but you're the one cherrypicking.
>This is the closest thing to painting the girls negatively, but she said she likes them.
>"yes, I like them, BUT"
Are you even listening to yourself? See >>5573138
>all like the uhm... background stuff, that they have to do just to be in Hololive and how they have to be roleplaying it's like spooky
>"Yeah, the girls are cute, but what about behind the scenes? Ohhh, what do you think they're doing to keep their cushy jobs? You thought it, not me, I'm innocent"
>They don't have any decision making when it comes to how they look like.
Sure, maybe back in 3rd Gen.
>You get graduation into homelessness that's so fucked!
u wot
>[reads comment: They promote their talents as idols.] Yeah, fuck, then they get doxed and shit
As if that isn't a common issue with streamers in general.
>After the actual idols that have left Hololive talked about it, and the way that they're treated...
Rrat

>> No.5574632

>vei bad
This meme got stale quickly. She may be a whore, but she means no harm to holo girls. She’s just unapologetic about her opinions, which is better than catering to a certain audience whilst pulling strings to graduate coworkers behind the scenes.

>> No.5574644

>>5566643
She was the one approached by kiara for the collab
She was the one who turned it down afterwards

>> No.5574652

>>5574632
Insectchama...

>> No.5574712

>>5574644
>She was the one who turned it down
Holy shit, the revisionism is strong in tgis one. Anyone has the pink cat discord message where she said how Vei was given the boot AND THEN pink cat rejected the collab at the beginning?

>> No.5574729

>>5573863
>I don’t necessarily agree with his post
>what is it she said then that makes her jealous and hateful of the "more popular bitches" as was claimed?
Nice anon, you lack reading comprehension

Now going with the transcript:
>”Like, that side of Hololive that roleplays. Because it like, when you know, about all like the uhm... background stuff, that they have to do just to be in Hololive and how they have to be roleplaying it's like spooky”
Gee, I wonder what’s that “background stuff”
>”[reads comment: They promote their talents as idols.] Yeah, fuck, then they get doxed and shit”
Sure, being idols is what makes them get doxed
>”It feels really scripted, no? Yeah I think, I think that they just have to stay in roleplay”
Okay, this statement isn’t that bad, but no, they aren’t required to stay in character
>”They literally support a terrible company. After the actual idols that have left Hololive talked about it, and the way that they're treated... Keep defending it dude”
Who the fuck you talked to? Girls like Watame and Polka only have good things to say about Hololive

Almost everything she said is composed of rrats, and the other things are her own personal opinion on the terms the girls decided to enter the company, which could be fine, it’s an opinion, but then she fucking ruins it by saying all that misinformation
If anything, this anon is right >>5569313

>> No.5574811

>>5574712
>revisionism
That's what Vei herself said.

>> No.5574824

>>5574632
Based. Give me a retard who’ll be true to hersf over someone who’ll pretend to be retarded.

>> No.5574907

>>5573662
Still better to be blacklisted from some Japanese company than to apologize.

>> No.5574926

>>5574712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBkqu0ThAFg
You can argue that she's lying about it but I don't really see the reason why she would.

>> No.5575005

>>5574712
You're the one being revisionist
The only info we've ever had about the collab being turned down all pointed to vei being the one who cancelled so kiara wouldn't have to deal with all the backlash (and by this I mean the actual people involved talked about it), the only source for "hololive banned her!" were baseless schizo posts here
Vei also very recently talked on stream about having cancelled it, and the fact that she's now considering doing it again because the other 2 collabs were well received
I'm sorry the truth doesn't fit your narrative

>> No.5575078

>>5575005
I'm pretty sure Vei cancelled because of the backlash she was getting, but otherwise you're right.

>> No.5575190

>>5574926
I really hope she does, I'm not even a fan of her really but faggots on here were getting really obnoxious about having "won" against this collab.

>> No.5575193

>>5575005
>hololive banned her!
As vI said, that started because of a leaked pink cat message that wasn't even in this board.

>> No.5575374

i think people are forgetting that vei doesn't give a shit for a reason. If you really want to know why, do your reps on her background. I'm pretty sure for veibae this is just a hobby that's churning out dough for her.

>> No.5575668

>>5575193
>leaked pink cat message
literally schizoposts that someone put a bit of effort in

how many fake discord screenposts must you fall for before you learn your lesson

>> No.5575883

>>5575668
Ackshually, VShojofags confirmed the screenshot was real, just that it wasn’t indicative of Vei being blacklisted

>> No.5576390

Should have just gone with the collab anyways. You all would seethe for a day and then everyone would move on. notice how no one is talking about the kiara/nyanners collab anymore but nope she had to feed the schizos and now we have to see them shit all over the board every day masturbating over their one victory.

>> No.5577102
File: 221 KB, 387x441, 1623522837904.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5577102

>>5566668
holonpc don't think for themselves, they are in only for reddit memes

>> No.5580336

>>5566643
It's not a rrat if it is real, she's clearly a leech
>>5573287
You clearly doesn't know the dynamics of female group relationship, specially the thought process of normie whores like Veibae

>> No.5580818

>>5566677
nice numbers, anon

>> No.5581349

>>5576390
Imagine whiteknighting this hard for a whore
Move on veikek, or go back to discord

>> No.5582126

>>5581349
I don't even like veibei but if there's one thing more obnoxious than her talking about menstruating whilst having diarrhea its 5%ers throwing extremely childish temper tantrums over HoloEN collabs.

>> No.5582367
File: 34 KB, 680x358, EkmGvASVoAATbdk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582367

>>5566610
Because people were digging it up after the Coco announcement. she said absolutely nothing wrong since Cover put a very short leash on their talents excpecially after the Taiwan incident.

>> No.5582963 [DELETED] 

>perfect voice
>perfect model
.god why is veibae so hot

>> No.5584011

I trust Fubuki and Marine rather than this whore.
Marine who had experience working in black company would have left Cover long time ago. Or at least once she made name for herself.

Vei is shizo rrat that pretends to know what is g behind the scenes. What is good about her besides being cock loving whore?

>> No.5584498

>>5582963
good bait

>> No.5584975

>>5568224
JP idol culture is more likely to kill off Vtubers considering they’re walking in a minefield of cringey obsessed fans. Western Vtubers are just normal streamers with an avatar. I’d say they have it better off.

>> No.5585031

>>5573410
Nyanners was going on the other day about how she thinks feet are pretty weird and not sexy at all, but the idea of it being a fetish is funny to her.

>> No.5585210

>>5566668
I like how veibae was 100% correct about cover after this coco fiasco, but people still are in denial and cooking up narratives.

>> No.5585383

>>5585210
>100% correct
The voices in your head saying so doesn't make it true, anon.
>>5574729
>>5574614

>> No.5585463

>>5585383
Not gonna read your schizo babble but yeah, she was correct.

>> No.5585471

>>5576390
>notice how no one is talking about the kiara/nyanners collab anymore
Already stopped watching her cause of the vei/nyanners stuff, so yeah. I imagine others did the same.

>> No.5585537

>>5585463
She literally lied about holos talking about it you clown

>> No.5585569

>>5585537
plenty of holos open up about that shit in their fanboxes, trying to pretend like chuubas are emotionless bots who kneel to cover is kinda retarded anon

>> No.5585576

>>5566610
Has to do with Nyanners throwing her under the bus to collab with hololive lol

>> No.5585608

>>5567480
I mean, she could have gotten that information from shitposting on /jp/ or lolcows, or shitposting on reddit or twitter and taken it as fact.

>> No.5585614
File: 905 KB, 2757x4096, 1622395454774.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5585614

>it's okay when we hate Cover for their scummy business practices but it's not okay when Veibae does it!

>> No.5585667

>>5585614
she is vshojo.... she is the enemy......... cover love.................

>> No.5585716

>>5585569
Plenty of holos who left hololive have talked about it huh?

>> No.5585757

>>5585614
Retardchama, there's an entire txt on Cover mistakes, and she literally talked about none of them and just regurgitated her own rrats.

>> No.5585762

>>5585576
It's Vei's own fault for making shit up, running her mouth, and not wanting to apologize. The rest of them who haven't done that sort of thing don't need to be held hostage by someone who did that when she wasn't even part of their company.

>> No.5585805

>>5585716
yeah, both holos who left and are still in the company, have you never seen aloe's fanbox? it's suicide fuel

>> No.5585860

>>5585805
I didn't know 1 girl is "plenty"

>> No.5585952

>>5585569
So fucking what? The western chuuba that does not speak japanese at all is just subscribing to their fanboxes?

>> No.5585964

>>5585860
I'm just using aloe's fanbox as an example because that's the one most newfags are familiar with. Not gonna spoonfeed you the rest

>> No.5586002

>>5585805
>Suicide fuel
What does her father have to do with cover?

>> No.5586033

>>5585964
>dude trust me
Why are retarded white knights like this?

>> No.5586048

>>5585964
Sure thing.

>> No.5586108

>>5585964
Anyone can say anything if all you need for evidence is to just say it's their fanboxes or other subscription service.

>> No.5586165

>>5573063
How can someone be so based?

>> No.5586169

>>5586108
you can easily find torrents and ddls for this shit in the usual sites, stop acting as if fanboxes are completely inaccessible

>> No.5586204

>>5586169
I'm sure Veibae went out of her way to do that

>> No.5586212

>>5585569
When you have no evidence so you just default to "oh they said it in a private service that you wouldn't know about"

>> No.5586298

>>5585614
veibitch probably doesn't even know what COVER is

>> No.5586319

>>5586212
alright anon, see you in the next coco graduation thread where you complain about cover being a black company for the hundredth time

>> No.5586331

>>5586169
So veibae is actively looking up holo roommates like some stalker and then torrenting their private content from paid subscription services. All the while not speaking japanese. Talk about dedication to destroy people's reputation.

>> No.5586379

>>5586331
Maybe she isn't a dumb vapid whore after all, she seems really into it!

>> No.5586503

>>5586319
You know people have problem that she insulted the talents, not cover right? She said that their personalities are given to them by corporates and they stream by reading scripts. She then said her evidence was that she talked to Holos which is basically saying "trust me, bro. My friend works for cover". It's about the talents she insulted, not cover.

>> No.5586571

>>5586503
she didn't insult any talent you massive schizoid, watch the clip again without the autismo goggles

>> No.5586959

>>5586571
>she didn't insult any talent
Holy shit, it has even been proved in the thread.
>>5574729
>>5573863
And the original
>>5573138
>"they're whoring themselves backstage, y'know?"
>"they always play a character, y'know?"
>"they're retards that will die without streaming, y'know?"
>"but I like them!"

>> No.5587172

>>5569514
Didn't she talk about those Aloe "tapes" dug up by 5ch?? Some speedsubbers subbed them for easy money, she didn't talk about hololive in those but normie casual wouldn't know.

>> No.5587264

>>5586959
>"they're whoring themselves backstage, y'know?"
no one said this
>"they always play a character, y'know?"
no one said this
>"they're retards that will die without streaming, y'know?"
no one said this

>> No.5587618

>>5587264
>no one said this
>"about all like the uhm... background stuff, that they have to do just to be in Hololive"
>no one said this
>"It feels really scripted, no? Yeah I think, I think that they just have to stay in roleplay"
>no one said this
>"You get graduation into homelessness that's so fucked!"
At least try.

>> No.5587623
File: 228 KB, 1067x600, Think Vshojo THINK.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5587623

>>5566610
Just incase anyone needs it.
https://files.catbox.moe/yif1bp.mp4
The Transcript

"I actually... I hate that. Like, that side of Hololive that roleplays. Because it like, when you know, about all like the uhm... background stuff, that they have to do just to be in Hololive and how they have to be roleplaying it's like spooky. Hololive personalities don't own their model. They don't have any decision making when it comes to how they look like. They don't own their YouTube or their social media. If they get fired, they lose everything. Yeah, it's called graduation, it's so fucked up, dude! Fuck that shit! You get graduation into homelessness that's so fucked! [reads comment: They promote their talents as idols.] Yeah, fuck, then they get doxed and shit. I dunno I hate it. I like, I like the uh, streamers, I think. I don't know, I don't know like what I like. I like the roleplay but the whole idol culture is so messed up. It's hard for me to watch Hololive a little bit. It feels really scripted, no? Yeah I think, I think that they just have to stay in roleplay. They literally support a terrible company. After the actual idols that have left Hololive talked about it, and the way that they're treated... Keep defending it dude."

-Veibae

>> No.5587669

>>5587623
blindchama...
>>5573138

>> No.5587709

>>5587618
literally none of those statements are equivalent

>> No.5587823

>>5587264
>no one said this
"Because it like, when you know, about all like the uhm... background stuff, that they have to do just to be in Hololive"
>no one said this
"It's hard for me to watch Hololive a little bit. It feels really scripted, no? Yeah I think, I think that they just have to stay in roleplay."
>no one said this
"If they get fired, they lose everything. Yeah, it's called graduation, it's so fucked up, dude! Fuck that shit! You get graduation into homelessness that's so fucked!"
The statements the previous anon gave were hyperbole and exaggeration. Her real statements still closely align with his shitposting take.

>> No.5587835

>>5587823
>>5587709

>> No.5587854

>>5569801
So every person that graduates chooses to talk to famous EN vtubers about it?

>> No.5587925

>>5587854
>>>>>>>>>>>>>famous
Veibaechama...
Your self-esteem reps...

>> No.5587932

>>5587835
>iterally none of those statements are equivalent
Reading comprehension. I'll post it again for you.

The statements the previous anon gave were hyperbole and exaggeration. Her real statements still closely align with his shitposting take.
No, anons won't let you shift the goalposts on this one.

>> No.5587944

>>5585614
Just because she says something with merit doesn't mean she also can't be coming to that conclusion for the wrong angle.

>> No.5587980

>>5587932
You shifted the goalpost like 5 posts ago, I'm just having fun pointing out your retarded logic and narratives.

>> No.5588019

Mostly because she talks shit about cover in the first half so people close the video there because it affirmed their bias. But they don't hear the rest of the video where she talked shit about the talents too.

>> No.5588028

>>5587980
>You shifted the goalpost like 5 posts ago, I'm just having fun pointing out your retarded logic and narratives.
Nigger I came in on this post >>5587264.
She said damning shit. your getting called out on it.

>> No.5588081

>>5587980
Anon, she insulted BOTH the talents and Cover. You're saying that people got mad because she insulted Cover, anon tells you that they got mad because she insulted the talents, then you get mad, then anon posts proof, and you are this mad.

>> No.5588090

>>5586571
I think you should watch the clip again. Go to the part when she said
>"It's hard for me to watch Hololive a little bit. It feels really scripted, no? Yeah I think, I think that they just have to stay in roleplay."

>> No.5588115

>>5567569
Veibitch is a dumb bitch of the type that have no idea what she's talking about most of the time and will snap at you for calling her out on mistakes because fuck you nerd who cares.

>> No.5588140

>>5588019
She also talks shit about the talents in the first part by implying they will do shady means to get into a company. I don't know where this narrative of "defending cover" came from. Her whole speech is mostly talking about the integrity of the talents and their endeavors. It's just vshojo cope thinking that when there's a company involved people only care about the brand name.

>> No.5588145

>>5588081
I'm not mad though, this is like poking an autismo with a stick in gym class. I'm having fun watching you sperg out to come up with reasons to disagree with some woman on the internet.

>> No.5588208

>>5588145
Your the sad motherfucker arguing with people on 4chan. I don't know where this cope of thinking your better than everyone. Your also /here/. You have no legs to stand on anon.

>> No.5588218

>>5588145
Wow you're so noble for defending women on the internet lmao

>> No.5588250

>>5588208
can't be sadder than being obsessed with a vtubing agency that you don't watch

>> No.5588315

>>5588250
You're obsessed with proving anons wrong and getting btfo'd for it.

>> No.5588395

>>5567569
anonchama "facts" are real by definition...

>> No.5588527

>>5586959
>"they're whoring themselves backstage, y'know?"
But they actually do this. Maybe not with cover corp employees, but many holos have confirmed boyfriends. They can't be honest about it though due to corporate reasons.
>"they always play a character, y'know?"
Yes?
>"they're retards that will die without streaming, y'know?"
This one is a bit a retarded but many graduated chuubas end up in a worse place financially since they can't garner the same attention when they reincarnate or go indie. Being homeless in Japan is pretty difficult though despite the wealth disparity.

>> No.5588602
File: 35 KB, 744x366, 1623509581345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5588602

>>5573662

>> No.5588667

>>5588602
holy based

>> No.5588678

>>5566634
holocucks are just drama fags anyways lol.
no one even talks about veibae anymore here especially due to that video,
and now that shes right people just forget it happened

>> No.5588778

>>5585952
actually she puts in a huge effort to translate for her jp bros since originally 55% of her audience was japanese before she joined vshojo

>> No.5588908

>>5573138
When was this anyway? If it's pre-VShojo, it just sounds like some indie talking about and having opinions on things that she heard about Hololive. I can see why she won't be PC and apologize.

>>5573081
She's the bitch that Kiara [thinks she] wants to be, though Kiara doesn't seem she'd talk to that extreme about bodily functions.
vei isn't so dirty that she doesn't know how to behave herself and there is more to her than her slut-like or "disgusting" shenanigans.

>> No.5588909

>>5588527
>Maybe not with cover corp employees, but many holos have confirmed boyfriends
That's not what the phrase, "whoring themselves out" means in this context. This shouldn't matter because it's seperate from their work, unless you're some kind of unicorn.
>Yes?
There's a difference between "kayfabe" and "scripted". the most holos do for streams is prepare talking notes if they get stuck. Nothing wrong with this. This just isn't "scripted" like vei si implying.
>This one is a bit a retarded but many graduated chuubas end up in a worse place financially since they can't garner the same attention when they reincarnate or go indie. Being homeless in Japan is pretty difficult though despite the wealth disparity.
This isn;t what vei's saying. She's saying they lose their career, which is unequivocally false. Holos still have roommates and after graduations the dedicated fanbase and a portion of casual followers come to the roommate account. This isn't about, "they're in a worse place financially". They still have a career. No need to shift this hard. Veibae was spewing nothing but rrats that entire speech. She had one true fact, that fact being they don't get to keep the characters.

>> No.5589023

>>5588909
>they don't get to keep the characters
And even that is just something standard when signing with a company. If you don't want that, you either fight it before signing the contract (like Suisei) or just give up and try to buy it after (like that Malaysian chuuba).

>> No.5589082

>>5588909
>There's a difference between "kayfabe" and "scripted". the most holos do for streams is prepare talking notes if they get stuck. Nothing wrong with this. This just isn't "scripted" like vei si implying.
Don't they have a discord where they pre-plan collabs and what they're going to say during a collab? Sounds like scripting to me. You obviously can't script an entire 1-2 hour stream word-by-word, but it's not really an organic interaction with organic scenarios.

>> No.5589114

>>5566610
Literally who

>> No.5589136
File: 23 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5589136

>>5566610
Demon girl Veibae or catgirl Veibae

>> No.5589215

>>5589023
I know this. I still wish the talents could keep their models. There still hasn't been a holo who's graduated without any drama AND wanted to stay a vtuber. I hope whenever that happens the talent and cover could negotiate some deal.
>>5589082
>Don't they have a discord where they pre-plan collabs and what they're going to say during a collab? Sounds like scripting to me.
Again, the most they do is prepare notes. There isn't any evidence of "scripting" on the scale your talking about. If there was, and everyone were in agreement to this. Then everyone would call the TTRPG collab fake since most things would be predetermined.

>> No.5589236

>>5589082
>"moose meese"
>the yab before that
Anonchama, do you really think only having broad strokes is "not organic"?
Does Gura rushing the first hour of her birthday stream because of the announcement make it "not organic"?

>> No.5589679

>>5588145
t. seething

>> No.5590162

vei is a whore

>> No.5590245

>>5589136
Catgirl Veibae had such a smug look, it felt so much more fitting,.

>> No.5590379

>>5589082
>Don't they have a discord where they pre-plan collabs and what they're going to say during a collab?
LMAO the absolute state of hololive

>> No.5590886

>>5589082
big collabs need to be planned dumbass
do you people have no social life or something?

>> No.5591863

>>5566610
Cringe

>> No.5591906

>>5566610
Not a single one of you retards seems to have actually given the reason why....

It's simple really why all clips/vods from that period of time are removed, if u a twitch user u would know but 90% of /vt are youtube-only retards.

They werent removed by vei cause she wanted to but cause Twitch didn't really provide any other solution. It was around the time when DMCA strikes were happening around all Twitch..

Twitch didn't really give provide any solution to the problem so they told their content creators to delete all their clips/vods around a specific time/period. Content creators either chose to delete all their vods/clips or publish them on YT (or another site). This wasn't really the first time it happened on Twitch, atleast once a year the big music labels like to go around on a DMCA rampage on Twitch, so vods/clips have gotten deleted before in big amounts.

Pretty much 99% of content creators choose to just delete their clips/vods. On Twitch u get banned when u get 3 DMCA strikes, Very very few are "protected" by these strikes.

So yeah, when u have read to this point then just keep on scrolling down retards, i wonder what the next rat will be...

>> No.5591957 [DELETED] 

>>5588250
Holohaterchama... your self-reflection reps...

>> No.5594085
File: 69 KB, 560x560, 1615994390497.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5594085

>>5589136
Difficult to decide, but going by the catgirl-vei clips and VOD segments I've been watching, she seemed so much more lively and funny.
>ears and tail move wildly when she laughs

Also this >>5590245
though her current smug look is more subtle and seems more condescending.

>> No.5598334
File: 12 KB, 320x180, mqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5598334

>>5567480

>Suzaku
>Kaoru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL0UuyyZPLM&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzHV_km8soA&t=132s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQInzRHxwM&t=2s

Are Homos a joke to you anon ?

>> No.5598691

>>5588667
Hope Xinnie the Pooh sees this

>> No.5598733

>>5572384
You're here forever.

>> No.5599082

>>5591906
You stupid fuck, he means all the YT clips of this bitch talking shit about Hololive gets deleted, not her Twitch videos on her channel.
Sure all other clips of this bitch stay, but those talking bad at Hololive get deleted again and again.
Its ironic if its true that she deleted her videos, because she boasted how she owns and controls her content, yet she still has DMCA issues and had to delete her videos according to your post anyway.

>> No.5602537
File: 102 KB, 463x454, 1624466954905.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5602537

>>5599082
That faggot was obviously trying to deflect shit as hard as he could.

Today i will remind him : https://files.catbox.moe/yif1bp.mp4

>> No.5605526

She's been getting more threads than ever recently, it's a round about way of getting more eyes.

>> No.5605932
File: 770 KB, 900x600, 1622172965201.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605932

>>5602537
>Her voice gives Ame vibes...

>> No.5608610

>>5569801
delusional at best

>> No.5609072

>>5585210
Sounds like Coco is graduating into homelessness. Veibae was so right.

>> No.5609132

>>5609072
o wait, her roommate account gained around 300k followers after she announced her graduation.

>> No.5609296

>>5567660
>mentally ill teenage girl hates being told what to do when she's part of a company and feels more comfortable spending her time with literal groomers
Shame what happened to her and Cover definitely handled her situation in the shittiest way possible but her perspective will always be unreliable.

>> No.5612224

>>5587264
This, i listened to the video and those things are not said anywhere.

>> No.5612313

>>5567660
Like parent like daughter. At least Kanata managed to not adopt her mothers attitude.

>> No.5612419

>>5605932
how

she sounds artificial as fuck, like half of western vtubers

>> No.5612632

>>5567109
>I can shit on that company all I want!
>But how dare you badmouth my precious hololive, you tribalist!

>> No.5617403

>>5612419
just like ame

>> No.5619726
File: 545 KB, 750x500, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5619726

>>5612224
you obviously didnt watch it so here
https://files.catbox.moe/yif1bp.mp4
1:41
>about all like the background stuff, that they have to do just to be in Hololive
(please explain what other thing she meant by this)
1:45
>how they have to be roleplaying
2:33
>its really scripted, i think they have to stay in roleplay
2:11
>they graduation into homelessness
litteraly saying that once they graduate they go homeless

>> No.5620326

>>5573604
Not true, it is a company. It's essentially just a merchandising company with some vtuber tech support though so they don't take a cut of stream revenue or really have to care what their streamers do.

>> No.5620386

A hypocrite how? She joined VShojo which gives her connections, merchandise, and tech without controlling what can and can't do on stream. If anything she proved her point that Cover doesn't treat their talent well because she joined an organization that does.

>> No.5624088

Finally. This shit thread can die.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action