Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 952 KB, 772x720, 1614125393451.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5179286 No.5179286 [Reply] [Original]

Why does she have a collab with someone from a company known to have many lolicon vtubers?

>> No.5179595

>>5179286
Lolicon money doesn't grow on trees.

>> No.5179617

It’s normal to work with someone you disagree with. Unless you’re a bugman.

>> No.5179628
File: 348 KB, 834x841, 87b43364821555dca450983795d9f2f7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5179628

>>5179286

>> No.5179642

>>5179286
money over """"ethics""""

>> No.5179655
File: 105 KB, 1200x675, bacf5ca2092ea372b5565b077f2663e97be43418.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5179655

>>5179286

>> No.5179680

I can't wait for Nyanners to express these views on-stream and have Kiara contradict her and argue with her about it

>> No.5179695

>>5179286
Question is not whether she was an sjw dummy in 2013 but whether she is still now.

>> No.5179735

>>5179680
>But Nyanners, age of consent in Germany is 14, don't be bigoted

>> No.5179736

>>5179617
This. I have a lot of retarded friends yet I still talk to them.

>> No.5179752

>>5179286
Hololive no longer has lolicons. Last time Matsuri talked about lolis was over a year ago. They're safe now for SJWs.

>> No.5179757

>>5179680
If Kiara roast her about how retarded 2d=3d is i kneel and become kfp

>> No.5179762

>>5179286
She holds no actual beliefs she just chases clout and does whatever she thinks will be the best "look" at the moment
In the early 2010's it was cool to say nigger on 4chan and in the late 2010's it was cool to say you got groomed and e-raped

>> No.5179800

>>5179736
>Show me your friends to tell you who you are
>"I have a lot of retarded friends."
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>> No.5179820

>>5179736
Anon I...

>> No.5179909

The level of seething you people have over Nyanners is hilarious

>> No.5180038

>>5179286
She's a hypocrite that loves money

>> No.5180046

no u

>> No.5180159

>>5179286
Because in difference to the perpetually bitter manchildren still seething about some "betrayal" 99% weren't actually around for, she got a career to advance.
Also she never gave a shit aboit lolicons either way.

>> No.5180193

>>5179286
Is she even an SJW anymore? I mean she hangs out with Vei and shit, who is definitely not tumblr safe.

>> No.5180228

>>5180159
>Also she never gave a shit aboit lolicons either way.
I'm not using my bait folder on this hook

>> No.5180259

>>5179286
Nyatasha "Loki upsets me but come here and pat me" Nyanners

>> No.5180268 [DELETED] 
File: 240 KB, 784x1668, 1623846038686.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5180268

>>5180193
Yes.

>> No.5180272

nyanners has to be, outside of politics, the public personality with the most negative virtue signalling.
Who else has had so many threads made over the past 10 months just to signal that you indeed DO NOT like her and dont watch her at all.

>> No.5180280

>>5179286
This bitch will have to deal with her past. She can ignore 4chan but the reverse is not true.

>> No.5180318

>>5180193
She reposted without saying anything her friend's blm fund during floyd summer, if that counts

>> No.5180323

>>5179286
>Attention and Money
>Keeping to stated Morals
Pick 1

>> No.5180338

>>5179909
No we just don't like her being pushed down our throat

>> No.5180359

>>5180268
Where was it?

>> No.5180403

>>5179286
Because different people have different opinions and not everyone has to agree. Only SJWs can't understand that

>> No.5180436

Nyanners is a cunt because she is two face, she goes from n-words and loli bait to pretending they are a SJW. You can't run from the truth forever, and if she wants to be woke then she'll have to deal with "cancel culture" too.

>> No.5180472

>>5180268
>all that shit
She's a massive faggot.
Also trap isn't a slur to trans people, I get real fucking tired of people saying it is. I'm trans, being called a trap is a misguided compliment at best.

>> No.5180493

Only pedos mad at Nyaners

>> No.5180544

Nyatasha "do as I say not as I do" Nyanners

>> No.5180609

Nyatasha "loli is me but not for thee" Nyanners

>> No.5180625

>>5180493
Only pedos watch Nyanners

>> No.5180650

Nyatasha "looks underage is full of rage" Nyanners

>> No.5180677 [DELETED] 

>>5180544
>>5180609
>>5180650
My wife Nyatasha Nyanners…

>> No.5180714

>>5180493
I know this is bait but when she was attention whoring on this website a decade ago and shilling her annoying pedo shit here i already couldn't stand her

>> No.5180716

>>5180472
>I'm trans
Why? did you also chop your pp?

>> No.5180739

>>5179752
they literally discussed her being a lolicon a week ago on 4th gen meme review

>> No.5180755

>>5180677
>Nyatasha
Can she speak Russian?

>> No.5180764

>>5180677
Nyatasha "strife wife" Nyanners

>> No.5180820

>>5180755
Idk, but if she can't:
Nyatasha "only Russian to the next trend" Nyanners

>> No.5180846

>>5180493
She has been shit for a fucking decade, lurk more (here).

>> No.5180935

>>5180846
Nyatasha "came to 4chan to spread misfortune" Nyanners

>> No.5181030

>>5179286
Because a hypocrite will always be a hypocrite, even if she's changed sides.

>> No.5181100

>>5180268
There's no date on this, so it might as well be from the past.

>> No.5181128

Nyatasha "child size terrorizer" Nyanners

>> No.5181216

Nyatasha "loli anti yet anti loli" Nyanners

>> No.5181311

You could donate with the message "I'm Pomf!"

it's like Pomu except different.

>> No.5181375

>>5179286
There are people raiding us right now to defend Pink cat and claim lolicon is pedophilia, and yet is ironic they are supporting this collab

>> No.5181407

>>5180716
>Why?
Don't know, don't particularly care either. "Why" is a question for scientists and researchers. I'm just doing what makes me happy.
>did you also chop your pp?
Wouldn't you like to know :3

>> No.5181467

>>5180625
Does that mean her fanbase is just hate boners? They hate her but still watch

>> No.5181503

>>5180268
>SJWs
>complaining about people saying "triggered"
pottery

>> No.5181546 [DELETED] 

Reminder that Nyanshit was never based. She only put on an act to fit in with what she thought were the cool kids back then.

>> No.5181611

>>5181467
there are both old and new pedos that aren't aware of her shitting at them.

>> No.5181638 [DELETED] 
File: 220 KB, 812x728, dumb bitch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5181638

>>5181546
forgot pic

>> No.5181639

>>5180268
I have seen her on stream using the word retarded but i guess she wouldn't be able to say it in her own discord.

>> No.5181642

>>5181407
>Wouldn't you like to know :3
I'm trying to calculate a suicide rate for you depending on the answer.

>> No.5181645
File: 12 KB, 395x142, 1593321527881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5181645

>no please don't criticize my hypocritical cat friend!

>> No.5181649

>>5180739
It doesn't count until matuli speaks about lolis again

>> No.5181684

>>5181546
The only worthy btard celeb was boxxy, and in general, reviewbrah. nyanners was always a faggot.

>> No.5181688

>>5179286
Vshojo has a lolicon vtuber, she doesn't seem to mind.

>> No.5181700 [DELETED] 

>>5181645
I could have commented but I unsubbed today.

>> No.5181720

>>5180159
>Also she never gave a shit aboit lolicons either way.
Want to know how I know you're a lying faggot? This line right here

>> No.5181730

>>5181638
>like a bug shedding its skin
she's self aware she is a snake.

>> No.5181737

>>5180338
deepthroat a pink cat? yes please

>> No.5181768

>>5181639
theres a word for that, it starts with an H

>> No.5181820

>>5181638
Why are women like this

>> No.5181843

>>5179757
Honestly, this.

>> No.5181872

shes a grifter
"fame at any cost" is her motto
she'll backstab her closest "friends" at vshojo if she thinks she'll get a tiny bit of fame
and then she'll make a half assed apology blaming imaginary pedos while the discordfags eat it up and seal-clap

>> No.5181903

>>5179680
Kino, I can't believe the chicken would actually make me kneel.

>> No.5181953

>>5179286
I dont care about nyanners because kiara has taken up all the space in my brain and it's all rent free

>> No.5181956

Who else is superchatting "pomf pomf"?

>> No.5181984 [DELETED] 
File: 298 KB, 1333x1000, dabda-the-five-stages-of-coping-with-death-1132148_v1-1ee5a0739a1946b88c087cb754b5953f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5181984

>>5179680
>>5179757
>>5181903
So some of you guys are still in the denial phase?

>> No.5182019

>>5181956
Everyone is counting on me

>> No.5182259

>>5181984
does it really matter? I know the collab will have some yabs but will be mostly tame (by normie standards)
the real shitshow will be the next members only stream where kiara will have a full on menhera episode about it

>> No.5182807

>Be Veibae
>Your friend stabs you in the back to boost herself
>future collabs also ban you
how is this fair to her?

>> No.5182867
File: 159 KB, 1024x730, john_malkovich_con_air_cyrus_the_virus_bunny_by_billyboyuk-dbddgpe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5182867

>>5182807

polish whore got what the deserved

>> No.5182922

>>5181872
this, her worst nightmare is fading into irrelevancy

>> No.5182937

>>5182922
>chink flu is ending
>vaccines mean people going back to work
>vtubing dies
now what, fake cat?

>> No.5182979

>>5179286
hilarious how her fanbase are tranny pedos

>> No.5183179

>>5180268
The only one I disagree with is the traps.

Everything else seems like reasonable rules for an "inclusive" anime community. That is to say, one which is not homogeneous, which might be heresy here but is widely accepted as the best type of community throughout the rest of the internet.

I know it's easy to mock them here, where you are in the 4chan bubble, but tame shit like this is not SJW culture.

>> No.5183277

>>5183179
But loli isn’t inherently a sexual term, it’s used for characters that are or look like kids, it is unrelated to lolicon

>> No.5183306

>>5182937
don't worry fauci will make you stay home

>> No.5183312

>>5183179
>reddit spacing
every time

>> No.5183354

>>5179286
numbers

>> No.5183399

>>5179286
Why does Kiara have to stream the collab on her channel?

>> No.5183419

>>5183277
Her admins provide a reasonable explanation to want to avoid the type of culture associated with lolicons, or individuals who sexualize minors, despite them being fictitious. I believe this attitude might be due to her experiences as the pomf girl and the likely sexual harassment she received from individuals claiming not to be interested in 3D women.

I can't really fault her for that one.

>>5183312
I'm not even sure why you pretend that's a proper response. Am I supposed to be offended or something? This shithole is just as bad as they are.

>> No.5183456

>>5182807
I'm out of the loop.
Who betrayed Veibae?

>> No.5183477

>>5183456
God.

>> No.5183520

>>5183399
why does a leech suck blood?

>> No.5183601

>>5183419
>as bad as they are
>they
You're not fooling anyone nigger. Go back

>> No.5183731

>>5181645
What is this? I don't see such thing in waiting room.

>> No.5183949

I watch her and always have a good time. Then I come here and see all this behind the scenes stuff that had me like "YOU BITCH!". Then I go back to watching her and have a good time.

>> No.5183979

The real question is, why the fuck are you not report-bombing the video as sexualisation of minors? Nyanners is a loli after all, so it's an entirely valid report.

>> No.5184013

>>5183979
A freakishly tall loli.

>> No.5184153 [DELETED] 

>>5182937
I would love this. All these bitches go back to being nobodies or 3D thots who have to strip for tips.
The only Vtubers left are the ones who do it because they like it and not because they need the money.

>> No.5184507

>>5179757
>how retarded 2d=3d is
The argument isn't about that.
2d doesn't hurt anyone, obviosly.
The problem is that nobody looks at lolis unless they actually find them attractive.
That makes them pedos by definition, and there's nothing you can say to defend that without exposing yourself as a pedo.
So, are you a pedo?

>> No.5184596

>>5184507
Are you the nigger that had almost half a Nyanners thread dedicated to discussing the morality of lolicon?

>> No.5184601

>>5181100
No anon, it's from the future

>> No.5184708

>>5183277
Try to argue that with normalfags that sperg out when a loli is referred to as a waifu

>> No.5184787
File: 1.90 MB, 4079x5919, 1614061061873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5184787

>>5184507
are you a RL pedo if you like this image?

>> No.5185055

>>5181642
How do you calculate it?

>> No.5185230

>>5183277
Loli is genuinely a problem because you can get a discord server entirely nuked for it

>> No.5185324

>>5184787
What do you call someone who finds underage girls arousing?

>> No.5185328

>>5184507
I really like murdering people in video games. I think I'm going to turn myself in to the police, since I'm practically a murderer.

>> No.5185445

>>5179595
fbfp?

>> No.5185446

>>5185324
This is anime. It's not a real underage girl. Anime also has wildly stylized art that isn't realistic.

>> No.5185449

>>5185324
Based.

>> No.5185495

>>5185328
Do you think murdering someone is the same as fucking them? Or maybe sexuality and violence are two completely separate categories?

>> No.5185506

>>5185324
i bet you think playing FPS shooters will turn you into a school shooter.

>> No.5185691

>>5179286
She even IS in a company with lolicons. She doesn't care because people can disagree on topics and still be friends. She probably barely cares about lolicon. /vt/ cares more about her opinion on loli hentai than she herself does.

>> No.5185745

>>5185495
>Do you think murdering someone is the same as fucking them?
There's nothing to think about, faggot, they're fictional characters, the point is that trying to convict someone of a crime that didn't happen based on their wishes is sheer stupidity. Not that I expect much from SJWs.

>> No.5186197
File: 156 KB, 448x448, 1621135834225.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5186197

>>5185495
This is my favorite part of the anti-loli argument, when the violence is brought up and they either gape like fish or, as seen in this case, use special pleading. Enjoy the cognitive dissonance nigger, maybe next time actually think through your moral positions

>> No.5186294

>>5186197
Do you have an actual answer, or was this it?

>> No.5186339

>>5179286
Desperation for more fame

>> No.5186416

>>5186294
AHAHAHAHAH

>> No.5186450

>>5186294
My answer is don't use special fucking pleading fallacy, nigger. "Violence is not the same as sex" is far more of a reach than "Real people are not the same fake people".
Why? Mainly because I can tell you why the latter is the case, while you can't tell me why the former is, and if you can, you didn't give an argument.
It's still your turn to explain, not ours.

>> No.5186478

>>5180268
>our side of the internet
>we're trying to change that just a little bit here
who the fuck are "we"?

>> No.5186566
File: 321 KB, 1079x994, tax the rich lmao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5186566

Expecting women to have morals and principles will just lead to disappointment. Assuming the worst just makes sense.

>> No.5186691
File: 46 KB, 264x267, 43535434456.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5186691

>>5186294

>> No.5186741
File: 321 KB, 2013x1058, E09B6274-7D08-4FC2-87C6-4A38895C59B9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5186741

>>5179286
I mean, Melody herself is cool with lolis and Pink cat is part of her group. She has no integrity.

>> No.5186751

>>5185745
Nobody should be convicted for killing pixels.
But people finding underage anime girls arousing should be sterilized.

>> No.5186888

>>5186751
Thank God that the girls I like are 900 years old lololol
Checkmate

>> No.5186899

>>5186751
why

>> No.5186923

>>5186450
I guess i didn't expect that i'd have to explain two of the most basic parts of the human experience, but okay. Finding an outlet for aggression is perfectly healthy, be it boxing or FPS, because they're natural instincts. Meanwhile, being attracted to pre-pubescents is in itself a disordered desire, therefore any outlet you find for will also be immoral.

>> No.5186930

>>5185230
Which is probably because they operate in Canada

>> No.5187010

>>5186923
So you think watching snuff films, beheading/mass shooting videos or irl gladiatoral deathmatches is a healthy outlet for aggression then? I suppose you think it's perfectly normal to enjoy those sorts of activities.

>> No.5187011

>>5185506
If you think that counter argument makes sense then you shouldn't be playing vidya either anon

>> No.5187072

Inb4 this thread also goes to shit because falseflagger Nyancuck is baiting everyone into a 150 replies argument about if liking lolis is wrong

>> No.5187082
File: 34 KB, 227x222, 1621766554724.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5187082

>>5187011
>feigning ignorance to the very obvious point
Why make him explain? You know what he means and that he's right. You're just delaying the argument

>> No.5187083

>>5186751
So are you a hypocritical nigger? Got it.

>> No.5187109

>>5179680
I feel like people here must not realize Kiara collabed with a famous shota mangaka last week.

>> No.5187122

>>5186923
Americans, everyone.

>> No.5187123

>>5186923
attraction to loli drawings isnt the same as attraction to actualy pre-pubescents, considering they look stylized and usually have their sexual characteristics emphasized by the artist. They are basically homunculi and can be completely divorced from real children.

>> No.5187130

>>5179286
money

>> No.5187135

>>5185324
This is a dumb comparison. 2D and 3D are very different things. Sexual deviancy is a very complicated topic. Most pedophiles are into it for different motivations (power, control, taboo) than lolicons who are rooted from a general aesthetic theme that's an offshoot of otaku culture. Pedophiles may be into loli works, although will probably think that it's a mere substitute for the real thing, kinda like a nicotine patch. But most lolicons or adjacent community know that there's a clear difference between fantasy works and 3d. Most lolis are not like real children, not even close. Are there lolicon doujinshis that try to get it as close as to the real thing? Yeah, an extremely minor, but at that point of making ambiguous borders you're trying enforce rules on creative freedom and thought policing people.

As much as we hate furries here, this is a good analogy. Most furries are into the culture of furries, not actually wanting to fuck animals. Of course there is a small extremely degenerate part of that community that does want to fuck animals, but do we judge furries because of that small part? No, we just want to kill them all because they're furries.

>> No.5187172
File: 117 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5187172

>>5186923
>

>> No.5187195

>>5187123
They’re catering to an audience who lusts after the prepubescent body of an underage girl. You can try to rationalize it as much as you want.

>> No.5187256

>>5179286
she's going to destroy this hive of pedophilia from within

>> No.5187327
File: 82 KB, 277x316, 1612092301404.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5187327

>>5187135
>No, we just want to kill them all because they're furries.
Unfathomably based

>>5187195
if the audience were lusting after the pre-pubescent body of an underage girl, lolicons wouldnt have requested for gravure photoshoots with children to be removed from lolimagazines, because they find actual kids icky. The audience has a particular masturbatory fetish which involves stylized homunculi. Look at the venus thread on /d/. No woman looks like that, yet people jerk it to them. Same with lolis.

>> No.5187438

>>5186923
To add, your analogy is even wrong on the face of it. Boxing is a safe act of violence between concenting adults. It would be analogous to sex between 2 adults.
FPS is a simulation of murder between parties that are obviously not consenting to being murdered by one another. No sane person wants to do, nor derives any pleasure from doing "FPS" in real life, but you certainly can derive similar pleasures from boxing in real life and playing Fight Night.
Nobody sane wants to, even if they had permission or incentive, go around committing mass murder in real life, despite liking to do so in games, because they are not psychopaths. Similarly, nobody sane wants to, even if they had permission or incentive, fuck kids despite fapping to lolis in doujins, because they are not pedophiles.

TL;DR A psycho would murder just as easily irl as in a videogame. Same with a pedo with kids/doujins. If you are not the former, it's retarded to assume every lolicon is the latter.

>> No.5187472

>>5187327
>lolicons wouldnt have requested for gravure photoshoots with children to be removed from lolimagazines
Can I have a link to this incident? Normies really have a hard time understanding this concept of 3D=/=2D

>> No.5187538

>>5184507
I guess. Except whenever they say pedo they mean child molester, which is the same as calling every non-asexual man rapist.

>> No.5187633

>tranime nyanners discord groomers trying to call out lolicon
Not gonna work, also you will never be a woman.

>> No.5187716

>>5187438
>Nobody sane wants to, even if they had permission or incentive, go around committing mass murder in real life, despite liking to do so in games, because they are not psychopaths
What drives them to want to do that in video games? It’s knowing there is no restrictions. No repercussions. Take that away that from society and these people who have already been desensitized to the concept of murder will be more than ready to take someone’s head off than someone who never felt the incentive to do that in any video game. Truth be told, it’s just violence tendencies budding in that person that possesses them to want to commit as much mayhem as possible without worrying about the consequences that come with it.

>> No.5187777 [DELETED] 
File: 109 KB, 1024x1024, 1622833456578.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5187777

>>5186923
>he only responded to the weakest argument
Like clockwork

>> No.5187787

>>5186923
>urge to murder is "healthier" than urge to fuck
???

>> No.5187864
File: 334 KB, 461x418, 1615563668569.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5187864

>>5187716
>He went the "Actually, people who enjoy violent games ARE secretly psycopaths" route
Oh no no no lolichads we got too cocky

>> No.5187949

>>5187716
Human beings are naturally collectivist and empathetic. They would not actually start emulating Lord of the Flies in a survival situation.

>> No.5187990

>>5187438
>FPS is a simulation of murder between parties that are obviously not consenting to being murdered by one another.
They are obliviously consenting, it's called joining the lobby.
>No sane person wants to do, nor derives any pleasure from doing "FPS" in real life
You've never heard of paintball?
>Nobody sane wants to, even if they had permission or incentive, go around committing mass murder in real life, despite liking to do so in games, because they are not psychopaths.
You've never heard of soldiers either?

>> No.5188100

>>5187109
Which one?

>> No.5188106

>>5183179
go back

>> No.5188136
File: 392 KB, 1032x860, SmartSelect_20210616-211321_Samsung Internet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188136

>>5187472
wikipedia article for lolicon, the source is http://www.imageandnarrative.be/index.php/imagenarrative/article/view/127 who cites takatsuki from 2010

>> No.5188146

>>5187716
>What drives them to want to do that in video games? It’s knowing there is no restrictions. No repercussions. Take that away that from society and these people who have already been desensitized to the concept of murder will be more than ready to take someone’s head off than someone who never felt the incentive to do that in any video game
That's a pretty big leap, bro. Also, you're not looking at everything that comes with fiction. The fact that it's media plays a huge part of it. The human brain is able to recognize that fictional worlds work differently. They're able to recognize that a fictional caricature is not a representation of any real world individual. Not all media is commercial or propaganda where it focuses on trying to change your outlook on like. Fictional media works on the premise in which they want to explore an idea. These ideas may look similar to aspects to the real world, but in the end, they are not. Just idealizations of an idea, aesthetic, or caricature in a controlled and fictional environment. Only people with underlying problems are the ones who can't differentiate from that. Well, adults with problems or kids where their brains haven't matured enough. This is the reason why kids aren't allowed to look at sexual content or highly discouraged from looking at violent media. Because they need to mature first. Their drive isn't wholly because there is no restrictions. Their drive is mostly because they want to carry out an ideal, caricature, or fantasy. The best way to experience these ideas are through fiction. There is nothing wrong with this if you are a matured person.

>> No.5188158

>>5187716
>What drives them to want to do that in video games?
Because the mechanics of the game are fun. Fighting in video games is absolutely nothing like fighting in real life.

>> No.5188185 [DELETED] 

>>5187472
>>5187327
Also requesting a link to that, that sounds interesting - and yeah if I was one of them I'd request the same. I've seen some "technically legal" shit years ago when scrolling past on two times 4 chan and it was genuinely disgusting.

>> No.5188224
File: 51 KB, 787x538, 1619756732938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188224

>>5187990
>They are obliviously consenting, it's called joining the lobby.
The characters, not the players. Reading comprehension.
>You've never heard of paintball?
There are no "paintball" FPS games for a reason anon. You kill people in FPSs. That is the act that people don't want to replicate. Not to mention GTA, the most popular single player game in the world, is known and was mostly played as a mass murder sim before it actually got a decent campaign.
>You've never heard of soldiers either?
Soldiers who do it simply because they love killing people are relatively very few and far between and are the unavoidable psycopaths in our society. The point of an FPS is to get kills. The point of being a soldier is to protect your country. You don't lose anything if you don't do the former, you lose everything if you don't do the latter.

Next.

>> No.5188226

>>5184507
Hololive has at least 1.22 million pedos because of Rushia's subscribers looking at a loli.. Jeezas.

>> No.5188250

>>5188136
well deserved (you).

>> No.5188332
File: 319 KB, 314x314, 1623188552711.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188332

>>5188136
I'll keep this one tucked away for future posting. Thanks, anon for being a god.

>> No.5188368

>>5184596
I'm actually beginning to think he's not a projecting pedo and just a masochist.

>> No.5188373

Anyone know whats been going on with Haruka?
Apparently she's not been having a good time with life for a while.

>> No.5188431

>>5179286
Oh gee I wonder why. Maybe it's because publicly Nyanners hates lolicons but in private she wants their money.

>> No.5188472

>>5188373
You’re not going to get your answer here, ask in the VShojo+ thread

>> No.5188508
File: 123 KB, 769x1200, EiiVHUCX0AAQfEj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188508

>Today i will remind them

https://archive.is/pskbq
>A report has failed to show that people who read cartoons depicting child pornography will proceed to actually abuse children
>Cartoons and drawings depicting paedophilia do not encourage people to commit child sex offences in real life, a report by experts who treat sexual problems concludes.
>The report, carried out by Sexologisk Klinik, which is a part of Rigshospitalet, was ordered by the former justice minister, Lars Barfod (Konservative), after the Socialdemokraterne, then in opposition, demanded a ban on drawings and animations of children being sexually abused.
>At the time, the current social affairs minister, Karen Hækkerup (Socialdemokraterne), argued that drawn representations of paedophilia could act as a stepping stone to actual child abuse.
>The subsequent Sexologisk Klinik report could not support Hækkerup’s claims, however.

Science confirms: no link between lolicon hentai and child abuse, cunnychads win again, discord trannies on suicide watch (more than usual)

>> No.5188509

>>5179286
Nyanners is a grifter who thinks she can grift money from lolicons while openly hating on them.

>> No.5188517

>>5186197
>>5185745
>>5185506
>>5185745
Imagine if violent games were killing/torture simulators that allowed you to harm and kill characters in various ways while they scream in agony, with lots of exaggerated injuries, blood squirting everywhere etc. Imagine if the killing was so important that competition and progression(e.g. levels) were secondary or even absent. Imagine if the genres were categorized based on the subjects you're killing and the ways you're killing them: child killing games, granny strangulation games, man killing games, immolation games. This is what gaming would look like if it were equivalent to porn.

In reality, killing itself isn't what makes games fun, it's the competition (progression can also make it fun, but you don't need violence for that per se). The violence just gives the setting more gravity because having to fight for your survival feels more serious than playing some sports game. You can even replace the humans you're killing with robots (as long as it fits in the setting and mechanics) and it still works, because the killing itself isn't what makes it fun. A game where you're an invulnerable god and where you can slaughter a whole city without any difficulty or risk of losing is very violent but would get very boring very quickly.

The same can't be said for loli porn. Changing the loli into and adult would completely change the genre and the audience you attract. People crank it to loli because the way the characters look gets them going.

>> No.5188564

>>5188517
Sure, people play GTA for the story, not the crazy, violent hijinks.

>> No.5188584

>>5186751
>people finding underage anime girls arousing should be sterilized.
Why? They aren't real

>> No.5188602
File: 83 KB, 517x595, renge_thinking.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188602

>>5188250
>>5188332
I dont even like loli, Im just autistic about free expression and getting things right. If reading lolicon works was actually an indicator of being a predator I'd be the first one to suggest using it as a way to catch these people. I'm sure someone smarter than me had a similar idea first and found out that he couldnt find any predators by jailing innocent oji-sans.

>> No.5188624

>>5188564
This. It’s the drive to go out, hide in one spot and just constantly reload on artillery to kill cops.

>> No.5188658
File: 330 KB, 798x752, 1559710874756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188658

>>5188508

>> No.5188699

>>5188564
>>5188624
Would GTA V be fun if you couldn't lose? Would it be fun if you could kill everyone without any risk of the police killing you? Maybe for a short while, but I think it would get boring pretty quickly, despite being very violent.

>> No.5188702

Ok guys, how WE, the community of 4chan, are we gonna bomb the Kiara collab?

>> No.5188738

>>5188564
Anon, your reading comprehension...

>> No.5188754

>>5188602
This makes two of us then.
I also don't want innocent artistic depictions of minors to disappear from the web as collateral.
Childhood is a very wast field to explore artistically.

>> No.5188759

>>5188224
adding onto the soldier bit, soldiers have to be trained to kill. It is pretty well documented that only a very small percentage of soldiers preWW2 fired a gun on the enemy. It was something outlandish like 10 or 20% of soldiers ever fired their gun.

>> No.5188782

>>5188658
This is beyond memes.

>> No.5188805

>>5184507
Nobody thinks about getting raped unless they find it attractive. With your logic, does this mean 62% of women want to get raped since they have rape fantasies?

>> No.5188843
File: 419 KB, 796x621, 1623802720481.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188843

>>5188602
If reading lolicons works lead to child exploitation I'd stop reading about lolis full stop and get some help. Also, funny thing is that even though there is no link between lolicon art, we could possibly use lolicon art to keep pedos off the street molesting children. We can also you lolicon art as coping mechanisms for victims of CSA. There is value within this medium. It is too bad that there are those who still believe in the 2d=3d arguments. Honestly, with the puritans of old and the puritans of new on Fiction's ass on the time, we can never look for actual progress for society. It is what it is, though. I say just keep posting sources. Maybe we could get through to a normalfag one by one.

>> No.5188847
File: 72 KB, 662x677, 1607077330315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188847

>>5188782
There's plenty more where that came from

>> No.5188871

>>5188602
Yeah I have a similar problem. The amount of times I defend loli online would make me actually look like I get into this stuff pretty hard, when in reality I fap to milf NTR

>> No.5188893

>>5188702
I guess either spam "pomf pomf" or just not watch it so the collab has less viewers (but let's not kid ourselves here, we all know we're all going ot watch it).

>> No.5188931

>>5188658
Need a source for that m8

>> No.5188933

>>5185324
A normal man since the age of consent is way lower than the age of majority in all the civilized world.

>> No.5188936
File: 277 KB, 720x1859, 1612832913838.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5188936

>>5188782
It's a phenomenon called Projection

>> No.5189016
File: 138 KB, 590x641, 1609491525272.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5189016

>>5188782
and I can keep going. I have dozens upon dozens saved

>> No.5189052

I don't care about Nyanners, and im fine with them collabing, but the whole liking lolis = pedophilia argument has always confused me. When I got into loli art and anime my first thought wasn't about actual children, hell when I first saw Chichi in dragon ball I didnt think much of it, so when I did see that argument I couldn't help but laugh because I assumed most people like me could differentiate 2d from 3d.
Yes Nyanners is retarded and a hypocrite, but I cant be bothered to care much about her.

>> No.5189059
File: 79 KB, 523x729, 1616379122297.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5189059

>>5188782
I am not joking

>> No.5189074
File: 67 KB, 980x729, 1598132416056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5189074

>>5180625

>> No.5189112

>>5188224
>The characters, not the players. Reading comprehension.
Are you trying to argue that fictional characters can give consent?
>There are no "paintball" FPS games for a reason anon.
There are tons of paintball vidya, what the fuck are you on?
>The point of an FPS is to get kills. The point of being a soldier is to protect your country.
Have you ever actually played any FPS? Defending your country has been the plot of every cawadooty ever, because it's a natural and healthy thing to want to do, molesting children isn't, how fucking hard is this comprehend?

>> No.5189116

>>5188805
The thing that makes irl rape so horrible is the loss of control. You're forced to have sex with someone you don't want to have sex with and/or at a moment you don't want to have sex and/or in a way you don't want to, with the very real risk that your rapist will kill you, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. That's terrifying.

But in a rape fantasy this isn't the case. You get to choose who rapes you, when they rape you and how they rape you. And if you don't like it, you stop. You're in complete control. So rape fantasies have this fundamental difference between actual rape.

>> No.5189152

>>5186923
>Slippery Slope fallacy

But that's wrong you fucking retard. Do you know there are people out there that aren't into ANY real person BUT gets emotionally attached and attracted to drawings? They are called schediophiles.

Would you call a schediophile also a pedo if they happen to be ONLY attracted to drawings?

>> No.5189164

>years later brainlets still think it was ever about the lolicon
She didn't hate the content she hated you. /a/ was insufferable so she left you and looked for new friends. Her new friends said lolicon was gross and offensive so she said "that was a different me." Now it's been years since then and you're still hung up on it. Imagine being hung up on what a girl said nearly ten years ago. What sad people.

>> No.5189199

/vt/ is the same board that thinks all drawings of childlike looking adults are pedoshit but have no problem with their oldfag cat projecting as she hangs around her old 4chan friends unaware that they're actually Discord tranny groomers. Coco's graduation did a number on this board.

>> No.5189201

>>5189059
Everything you feel like dumping, i'm saving. These people are fucking nuts

>> No.5189211

>>5188931
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43075546

>> No.5189224

>>5188843
>we could possibly use lolicon art to keep pedos off the street molesting children
And maybe we could help methheads come clean by showing them pictures of drugs!

>> No.5189229

you bunch of retards belive tha you can't talk to someone or be friends if you don't agree on everything, really shows how bad you are at socializing

>> No.5189250

>>5189211
thanks, appreciate it.
Every fucking time
/l/ was right again.

>> No.5189315

>>5189164
I didnt even care about her after she fucked off until she started invading my hobby. Im not hung up on her I just dont want to see her in my escapism hobby. I get enough fake whores at work and at the gym, I dont want any in my free time.

>> No.5189322

Remember when Nyanners was the topic of discussion here?

>> No.5189329

>>5189224
That comparison doesn't make any damn sense and I honestly shouldn't have to spoon feed you about it. Do your logic reps please

>> No.5189340

>>5189322
Who?

>> No.5189388 [SPOILER] 
File: 319 KB, 477x530, 1623872855182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5189388

>>5189322
I'll forgive Nyanners if she does high quality JOI

>> No.5189410
File: 752 KB, 841x1000, 1603873143493.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5189410

Show me the clip where the pink vtuber cat says she hates lolicon. Oh, it doesn't exist? It was a comment made on a dead website last decade that lives rent-free in your head in 2021? That's kind of cringe, anon.

>> No.5189447

>>5184787
yes

>> No.5189459

>>5189112
>Are you trying to argue that fictional characters can give consent?
He's obviously not. Not him, but reading comprehension.
>There are tons of paintball vidya, what the fuck are you on?
I think he means that there are no prominent Paintball vidya games. No, splatoon is not a "paintball" vidya. It plays nothing like paintball.
>Have you ever actually played any FPS? Defending your country has been the plot of every cawadooty ever, because it's a natural and healthy thing to want to do, molesting children isn't, how fucking hard is this comprehend?
There are many call of duties where the main plot isn't about defending your country. WaW is about war on a macroscale. Black Ops 1 is about getting to the bottom about the mystery of the numbers. Also, Murder isn't "Healthier" than child molestation. They're both really bad things. The only reason why FPS games and Loli art are able to get away with this shit is because it's not real. There are no individuals to kill, there are no individuals to molest. These are just ideas, caricatures, and aesthetics. Also called a fantasy.

>> No.5189461

>>5189388
Double dubs confirm it, one unironic JOI audio and she's absolved of all of her sins

>> No.5189465

>>5188843
dont think that'd work, maybe deepfaked kiddy porn would do it for actual pedos, unless it's more about power and control for some, at which point it would require something more immersive like vr maybe?

>> No.5189466

>>5189224
This.
Lolicons can’t make sense out of anything.

>> No.5189500

>>5189315
>invading my hobby
You act like you're being forced to watch or care about her. What a whiny little bitch. Do literally anything else with your time and energy.

>> No.5189507

>>5185055
Oh, I see. 99 percent.

>> No.5189511

isn't it kind of autistic to judge someone who's been at it for 10 years over one stance that she's barely ever brought up

>> No.5189556
File: 77 KB, 903x580, ban it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5189556

>>5188508

>> No.5189564

>>5189388
Especially if the theme of the voice work is a loli scorning a lolicon

>> No.5189594
File: 1.03 MB, 1920x1080, 1612723663354.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5189594

>>5189511
No Yes

>> No.5189613

>>5189116
same can be said between 2D and 3D. There are fundamental differences between these two.

So we have this settled. A fantasy is a fantasy.

>> No.5189637

>>5189511
We give money to hags larping as young Chinese cartoon women where the fuck do you think you are

>> No.5189641

>>5189511
When you put it like that

>> No.5189642

>>5189500
>just look for another hobby
how about you fuck off, it's not like this hasn't happened before, where a fanbase degrades, because people who don't care about the hobby demand to participate.

>> No.5189651

>>5189500
not that anon but she's getting hard spammed everywhere, so even if you want to get away from it, you'll eventually see it regardless. If that happens too many times, you'll eventually grow to hate it.

>> No.5189673

>>5189511
She is active on discord and said bad things about it, she cancelled the Nekopara collab because of SJWs, a power not even this website has.

>> No.5189679

>>5183477
ajajajajjaajaj
pjek zcwiej wi sosci jaj

>> No.5189682

>>5189224
>>5189466
It's a way to keep pedos off the street, though? You slowly drip feed them into the fictional space. It won't work on all pedos because not all pedos are lolicons, but it could help with some pedos. Also your analogy is shit. Drugs aren't a person. The entire reason we use a fictional space is to get the person out of touching children. A better analogy would just to use a drug that is like heroin but a lot more subdued. Ofcourse, this must be in a closed and controlled space. This replicates the fictional setting as best as we can. It's certainly an option and therapists are using this option for the pedos who are 2d=3d.

>> No.5189684

>>5189511
It absolutely is, but you won't prove that to anyone here. These people are not any different from the cancel culture vultures on Twitter, they'll take one word you said 10 years ago and make it your entire personality.

>> No.5189715

>>5189511
never forgive
never forget

>> No.5189722

>>5189164
>>5189410
>>5189511
As a newfag, I don’t hate her but she made 2D=3D comments that were never addressed, so until I know her current opinion, I’m avoiding watching her, doesn’t mean I support the antis.
>>5189224
>>5189466
You know how rape rates declined in countries where pornography was allowed? And in Japan CSA rates decreased since the appearance of lolicon. It’s just a theory anyway, pedos still should go to therapy as best option

>> No.5189723

>>5189673
It wasn't a collab, and she canceled it because playing a game like that can get you in hot water on Twitch, especially nowadays.

>> No.5189749

>>5189673
don't even know what you're talking about, does she really live that rent-free

>> No.5189753

>>5179286
i mean her avatar is a loli, she already contradicts herself multiple times
.
she acts like a loli.

>> No.5189755

>>5189723
Nope she didn't say that. She said the game was offending people so she had to cancel it. That sums up the Nyanners fanbase for you who even hate normie shit like Nekopara.

>> No.5189780

>>5189229
OK person who spend 17 years on this website and saying I need to touch grass.

>> No.5189820

>>5189755
She said she wasn't comfortable streaming it. It's borderline loli erotica, and Twitch would put you on a shit list for playing fucking Yandere Simulator.

>> No.5189832

>>5189684
Nyanners should show us then how far she has come.
Also stop equating venting to cancel culture.
No one loses their job over this, no one gets unpersoned. Everyone could go home happily if vshojo and hololive would just do their own thing.
I will watch the collab and will decide if I drop HoloEN in its entirety based on my experience.
Let's see what this one trick cat really is made of.

>> No.5189853

>>5189651
>getting hard spammed everywhere, so even if you want to get away from it, you'll eventually see it regardless. If that happens too many times, you'll eventually grow to hate it.
You realize you sound exactly like the type of tumblrite that wants everyone around them to stop saying 'trap', right?

>> No.5189869

>>5189820
No dude, she never said that. I was on the stream when she said people were whining about it. Nekopara has been streamed so many times across different platforms, your argument or whatever is literally invalid.

>> No.5189870

>>5189465
No, we can't use deepfaked kids either. I would classify using a face of a child for those kinds of fantasies is also pedophilia. At that point. It would definitely work on the 2d=3d pedos. there are definitely some lolicons who are pedos. And if the power and control is what someone wants, then maybe vr is the solution. Sure, it's not the real thing. At least they can manhandle some small pixels to try and keep it on lock.

>> No.5189873

>>5189511
>>5189637
also even though I'm into hags now I was once a lolicon in my youth, my disappointment was immeasurable when I read that Tumblr post that had announced I was to be disowned by nyanners after happily singing pomf pomf pomf while punching the numbers 1707 into my calculator repeatedly just a few minutes prior. I will never forget it and I will never forgive her

>> No.5189942

>>5189870
I meant actual ai generated faces and bodies, look up thispersondoesnotexist.com

>> No.5189949

>>5188517
> Mortal Kombat

>> No.5189964

>>5189832
That's exactly what retards on Twitter would say. Demanding apologies for meaningless drama older than some people here, instead of finding better things to do like sane human beings.
>No one loses their job over this, no one gets unpersoned.
You know really damn well that, if retards here had such power, they would make Nyanners lose her job and drive her to suicide with absolute and pure glee. Some people are literally mentally ill, and we have a lot of those. They only lack numbers, because 4chan is not Twitter and it's hard to rally anyone to do anything.

>> No.5189971

it would be funny if nyanners said the T word or pick taiwan for her account on the switch to see what happens

>> No.5189973
File: 34 KB, 592x290, 1620989500690.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5189973

>>5189511
>at it for 10 years
I've only started hating her once I knew the antis who were harassing loli vtubers were influenced and motivated by her

>> No.5189977

>>5189682
>It's a way to keep pedos off the street, though?
But if you know why they are, then what's stopping you from sterilizing or just hanging them?

>> No.5190024

>>5188517
>>5188699
You're mixing up quality with appeal. The things you are referencing that are "the reason why people play games" (competition, progression, etc) aren't what makes violent video games violent video games, they're what make those products good. They are instead analogus the art and scenario quality in loli doujins. For example:
>Would GTA V be fun if you couldn't lose? Would it be fun if you could kill everyone without any risk of the police killing you? Maybe for a short while, but I think it would get boring pretty quickly, despite being very violent.
Would a lolicon like a loli doujin if it was stick figures, or drawn by someone with arthritis? Maybe for a short while, but I think it would get boring pretty quickly, despite being a loli doujin.
"Loli's" aren't what make loli doujins readable, just as 'violence' isn't what makes violent videogames playable. Lightning round time:
>Changing the loli into and adult would completely change the genre and the audience you attract.
Same with violence in videogames. For a lot of people, something like DOOM Eternal wouldn't have nearly the same appeal if you took out the blood, guts, glorykills and general violent bells and whistles that deliver on the fantasy of the doomslayer. Or the GTA protag. Or the cowboy in RDR2.Just listen to how CS players talk about the aesthetic of Valorant for example.
>child killing games, granny strangulation games, man killing games, immolation games. This is what gaming would look like if it were equivalent to porn.
Except that this is already the case for videogames, just not in that direction. The reason why videogame categories aren't that minute and narrow is because there's far variables at play in a videogame than in a porno.99% of porn is just 2 people fucking, with variations being on what they're wearing, who they look like, what scenario they're in and what position are they using. Videogames have entire plotlines, large, explorable playspaces, settings that are much larger than a single room, etc. The scope just isn't the same, but once you categories videogames for what they're ACTUALLY categorized by: People absolutely like or dislike fantasy games, even with identical story/gameplay/whatehaveyou, just on the merit that it's fantasy. If every porno was an entire movie franchise, believe me, they would be categorized this way as well.
>You can even replace the humans you're killing with robots (as long as it fits in the setting and mechanics) and it still works
Except that's the entire crux of this argument. There are some people who would stay for solely the gameplay aspect, without the killing, just as there are some people who would stay for the positions/scenarios without the loli. Yeah, you're going to attract different audiences if you change the catogories, and this applies to videogames as well as porn.

>> No.5190036

>>5189977
Not every pedo is a child molester. At the end of the day. No matter what idea, how heinous it may be. We should not kill someone for thoughts. It's not a good thing to do.

>> No.5190037

>>5189832
>stop equating venting to cancel culture
It's so irritating watching people like you downplay it like "oh we're just kind of miffed" when right next to you your fellow antis are spamming the holos' tweets and livestreams saying that Kiara should be fired.
Of course the rest of your post gives up the ghost anyways. "Everyone could be happy if they just accepted my demands but they don't so I'm forced to do this" is the thinking of a sociopath.

>> No.5190042

>>5189853
You are mistaking something. I dont hate Loli pink cat because she's getting spammed everywhere, I've hated her ever since she went with the whole 2D=3D.

My post was trying to point out how can some people might end up hating her by the sheer amount of time she gets posted.

>> No.5190047
File: 441 KB, 589x1671, 1610929046430.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5190047

>>5189511
>>5189973
And also after I found out she followed antis and blocked pro-lolicons

>> No.5190053

>>5189973
just like hololive clippers and doxxfags represent the talent right

>> No.5190063

>>5189971
She’d kneel immediately.

>> No.5190065

>>5189973
You post this same screenshot over and over again. At least get a few more examples than just one.

>> No.5190091

>>5189613
Your logic is off.

Women like rape fantasies because they can spin it as "the man finds me so attractive he can't control himself". That doesn't mean they want to be raped irl, because the horror of the loss of control eclipses the attraction, but the fact that they find the idea that a man finds you irresistibly attractive hot is still there.

Likewise pedos like child fantasies because they find children attractive. That doesn't mean they want to molest kids irl per se, because the horror of the evil of that act may eclipse the attraction, but the fact that they find children hot is still there. Remember: not all pedos are offenders.

>> No.5190101

ask her if loli is bad, why does she use a loli cat avatar and pander to underage boys (lolis) on Twitch for money?

>> No.5190119

I hope she makes K*ara say Trans Right. The Holo bitch needs to atone for saying nigger and not facing the consequences.

>> No.5190132

>>5189613
The truth

>> No.5190143

>>5189964
>Some people are literally mentally ill
Yeah like you, fuck off retard

>> No.5190145

>>5189973
This is a pretty juicy rrat. Is there any proof linking these tweeters to harassment of other vtubers? Genuine question since I don't really spend time on twitter.

>> No.5190163
File: 34 KB, 1172x591, thats not 2015.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5190163

Wah! What are we doing in the Wayback Machine?

>> No.5190172

>>5190053
They can easily be talked down to if they did something bad. SJWs however is a cancer who will regurgitate the same nonsense and deplatform artists/vtubers.

>> No.5190220

>>5190101
she'll reply that her model is not a loli, despite looking like one.

>> No.5190231

>>5189112
You are either an unironic retard or baiting me. Either way, not worth it.
>>5189459
>There are many call of duties where the main plot isn't about defending your country. WaW is about war on a macroscale. Black Ops 1 is about getting to the bottom about the mystery of the numbers. Also, Murder isn't "Healthier" than child molestation. They're both really bad things. The only reason why FPS games and Loli art are able to get away with this shit is because it's not real. There are no individuals to kill, there are no individuals to molest. These are just ideas, caricatures, and aesthetics. Also called a fantasy.
You didn't even need to type all of this. As if the point of playing Call of Duty is to protect the fictional country in the videogame.

>> No.5190233
File: 32 KB, 500x664, 1571521006633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5190233

>>5189564
Stop i can only UUUOOOHHHH this hard

>> No.5190240

>>5190091
Dilate.

>> No.5190259

>>5189224
If looking at pictures of drugs sated a methhead's urge to use somehow then that would be good, yes.

>> No.5190286

>>5190047
Do you genuinely not get the autism of what you're doing there?

>> No.5190331

>>5190172
>They can easily be talked down to if they did something bad
>if
>if doxxfags did something bad
You're just full of zingers aren't you.

>> No.5190349

>>5190286
My guy those aren't mine. I don't do the autistic digging. I commend people for that though. I just found them, found out they were true, and formulated my opinion on Nyanners.

>> No.5190366

>>5190286
for real. regardless of the reason, splicing together tweets to try and construct some narrative is autistic

>> No.5190429 [SPOILER] 
File: 55 KB, 600x519, 1623874374283.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5190429

>>5190231
The point of playing call of duty is to secure that Burger Town

>> No.5190430

>>5185495
>>5186923
The fact that sex and violence are basic parts of the human experience makes them more similar to each other than not. Both are primal urges, and both will always make some people uncomfortable. You can not make any argument that applies to one and not the other.

>> No.5190434

>>5190037
I pay for this entertainment.
Of course I'm mad if they don't make 'em like they used to and of course I will voice my displeasure with the changes.
Disliking how bloated and shady windows10 has become compared to 7 and demanding Microsoft should stop making stupid decisions is a better analogy than cancel culture.
I don't want new coke. I liked old coke just fine. Amelia reinvents herself in interesting ways, Kiara and Mori on the other hands are threatening the whole product lineup with their executive decisions.
I'll give this collab a shot purely out of curtesy.

>> No.5190439

>>5190231
>You didn't even need to type all of this. As if the point of playing Call of Duty is to protect the fictional country in the videogame.
The point of most call of duties is about the characters. Medal of honor games are more about the country shit. CoD just uses Countries and conflict to forward their stories and to progress their characters. The focus is still firmly placed on someone like Price, or Woods.

>> No.5190450

>>5189459
>These are just ideas, caricatures, and aesthetics.
A sign is only meaningful because it signifies something. You cannot get away from this, no matter how you squirm.

>> No.5190473
File: 111 KB, 976x549, loki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5190473

>>5180259
>"Loki upsets me"

>> No.5190490

>>5180280
Yes I'm sure into the 8th year of your campaign anon it will definitely happen

>> No.5190509

>>5190145
Kyuotto drama should give you a lot of hits. A certain cringe compilation vtuber page has most of the vtweeters who harassed loli vtubers

>> No.5190535

>>5190450
>A sign is only meaningful because it signifies something. You cannot get away from this, no matter how you squirm.
Your first mistake was thinking everything in media contains a message. Not all media is the same. Case in point.

>> No.5190543

>>5187109
They do. They also know about her collabing with her openly shotacon and lolicon senpai, and her pretty clearly wanting to fuck the lolimama in Priconne until she learned she was actually 12 and not a 1000 year old loli. That's why they want her to contradict the pink cat, because it's safe to assume she, if nothing else, understands that 2D != 3D.

>> No.5190550

>>5190240
t.ran out of arguments

>> No.5190561
File: 24 KB, 573x652, 1615366260183.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5190561

Her avatar is nice. She should get some hatefuck art.

>> No.5190589

>>5188702
Just don't watch. I don't like Nyanners either but there's no need to be a containment breaking retard over it.

>> No.5190593

>>5190550
Nah,that was my first post in the thread tranny.

>> No.5190602

>>5190550
You don't even have arguments to begin with, it's all projection and tranny nonsense

Dilate.

>> No.5190674

>>5189511
Its not, the moment you forgive people like her is the moment they win.

>> No.5190689

>>5190434
>I'm a paying customer!
You don't seem to understand the concept of a donation, anon.

>> No.5190746

>>5190689
Memberships aren't called donations :v)

>> No.5190762

>>5189682
It doesn't work, a pedophile is mostly attracted to the power dynamic that can only exist between real people. Doujins won't work, they need children. They must hang

>> No.5190764

>>5190674
This. We don't forgive someone who never apologized, and especially Nyanners with her current stance being against loli/shota.

>> No.5190767

>>5180714
She would have been underage at the time?

>> No.5190769

>>5187109
>Kiara collabed with a famous shota mangaka last week.
What was this?

>> No.5190790

>>5190091
>Likewise pedos like child fantasies because they find children attractive. That doesn't mean they want to molest kids irl per se, because the horror of the evil of that act may eclipse the attraction, but the fact that they find children hot is still there
You're still thinking a drawing is a child. Also, most lolicons like lolis for their aesthetic and their themes. Not because they love children. So you're logic is off. It's weird how you don't want to apply abstract ideas from one fantasy to another as with your rape fantasy comment. By the way I agree with your rape logic. I just don't agree with you logic on lolis. They should extend from one another, because a fantasy isn't rooted in reality. It's the idealization, aesthetic, and caricature that gets people off with fantasies. These can be seen even in your own logic.

>> No.5190827

>>5190762
This desu. The power dynamic can only exist on actual abusable people which is what they are after.

>> No.5190880

>>5190535
Everything in media contains a message by definition. Maybe instead of fantasizing about kids you should read a book.

>> No.5190911

>>5190880
No one here does that though, only 2D. Stop projecting

>> No.5190920

Loli pedos get the rope

>> No.5190935

>>5190762
>>5190827
Not everything is about power. Not everything is about one upping another individual. You can say that power can play a huge role, but you can't say it's the sole reason. I'm sure there are pedos who are actually attracted just because of underdeveloped bits. Maybe those are the one people can try to change.

>> No.5190950

Nyanners along with her fanbase, should kill themselves.

>> No.5190951
File: 46 KB, 960x647, 1616603308096.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5190951

>>5190762
>is mostly attracted to the power dynamic
That's a regular rapist not pedophile you uneducated fuck You know the kind that actually rapes childen unlike pedophiles who make up an insignificant amount of CSA

>> No.5190988

>>5190920
Kill yourself nyannigger

>> No.5191013

>>5190880
>Everything in media contains a message by definition.
What the message in tetris, nigger? What's the message in Apex? To me, these are games that are nothing but their face value. Apex has some underlying lore, but that lore is not just secondary, but almost non-existent in play.
> Maybe instead of fantasizing about kids-
What kids? I only fantasize about lolis.

>> No.5191022

>>5190880
Maybe instead of grooming kids and dilating you should hang yourself.

>> No.5191097

>>5190935
Do yourself a favor and watch anxiety wars or pop squad, two different people who also thought that pedos can change. Both of them now know they can't.

>> No.5191140

>>5190951
Nigger have you ever bothered reading the chatlogs of these fuckers? They are very clearly aroused by the fucking power dynamic they have as an adult with children

>> No.5191144

>>5186923
>Finding an outlet for aggression is perfectly healthy
Narrative, use an argument to prove it
>because they're natural instincts.
Narrative, use an argument to prove it
>Meanwhile, being attracted to pre-pubescents is in itself a disordered desire
Narrative, use an argument to prove it
>therefore any outlet you find for will also be immoral.
That's not how logic works you fucking mongoloid

>> No.5191253

>>5190101
I have an idea: LARP as an ironic weeb and tell her that you love anime but the sexualization of minors puts you off, then ask her what’s her opinion on the matter

>> No.5191260

>>5190951
Pedophilia is closely associated with faggotry. It's how faggots reproduce, molesting children. Funny how nyanners doesn't hesitate to associate with groomers and child molesting faggots but when it comes to drawings that's too far.

>> No.5191266

>>5191140
>>5190951
Yeah most of it is about coercing & blackmailing them, which is the very representative of manipulating the power dynamic, which comprises almost all of them.

>> No.5191273
File: 957 KB, 1106x1260, Shirou.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5191273

>>5191097
No. I will do my best for anyone who wants an honest try to fix their life. I can respect those who understand they have a problem and want to change for the better. It is only fair I give each and every one a shot.

>> No.5191288

>>5191097
>thought that pedos can change.
Incognito wanted all pedos to be killed and tried to pressure the ones he caught into committing suicide.

>> No.5191417

>>5179762
This, Nyanners has no real opinions, she just threw her fans under the bus to get ahead in her VA career.

>> No.5191438

>>5191288
Yeah I know nito is campaigning to get legislature changed, my point is that he completely dropped the "make me understand" part of things he had in earlier catches

>> No.5191463

>>5191253
she's just be like a chameleon and copy what you said ofc
she's a spineless grifter who only panders to the perpetually triggered

>> No.5191845

>>5190790
>You're still thinking a drawing is a child.
No, I'm saying a drawing that resembles a child is a drawing that resembles a child. It should work similarly for the brain, even if you know with your rational brain that it isn't real.

> Also, most lolicons like lolis for their aesthetic and their themes. Not because they love children.
If that's true then you disproved my point, though I still find it strange they have to look like children.
>It's weird how you don't want to apply abstract ideas from one fantasy to another as with your rape fantasy comment.
Except that's exactly what I did?

I think I can best illustrate my point with an example. Take Onee-shota. I crank it to Onee-shota because I like to project myself onto the boy, as if it's me who's being fucked by the older woman. I go back to the time when I was a young teen boy myself, a desperately horny virgin with no access to sex who wanted nothing more than being hit on by an assertive older woman. Like retroactive wish fullfillment. The shota functions as a placeholder for me, the boy himself isn't attractive to me at all. I don't think this is pedo of me, because I don't get pleasure from attraction to something that resembles a child. If I were to fap to just images of shotas on the other hand, that would change everything. That would be pedo.

>> No.5191912
File: 49 KB, 500x669, 1567805040912.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5191912

>>5191140
>>5191266
Education time niggers
Most cases of CSA are comitted bei Teleiophiles (attracted to adults). They get off on the power dynamic and not the act itself. However it is really fucking easy for an adult to overpower a child so children often end up the victims. You will not find arousal when testing these people for pedophilia.
Actual pedophiles love children like you love an adult. You wouldnt really rape the person you love would you?
So you need a pedophile who on top of being a pedophile must have aforementioned
psychologic abnormality in most cases.
There is a reason why you sharply differentiate between the two groups in sexual medicin.

>> No.5191947

>>5191260
>Pedophilia is closely associated with faggotry
Sorry sweetie, this isn't /pol/.
Nobody is buying your right-winged made up stories.
And homophobia is not tolerated here.

>> No.5192015

>>5191947
You will never be a woman, chudcel.

>> No.5192172

>>5191845
But on the other hand if a woman self inserts then she's a pedo therefore the Onee-shota shouldn't be allowed to exist because it can be used for women that feel attracted to shotas.

At the end of the day depending of the point of view most fetishes would be immoral even if you insert yourself in a way that's not against society morals

>> No.5192225
File: 121 KB, 601x601, 1562756843219.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5192225

>Thread about Nyanners colab
>it degrades into "is loli cp?" debate

You niggers don't hate nyanners, you niggers think it represents a part of an argument that she stopped arguing about long ago.

>> No.5192318

trannies go dilate

>> No.5192338

>>5192225
these onions losers make being a lolicon their whole identity

why do you need validation from a vtuber, just ignore her

>> No.5192709

>>5191845
>No, I'm saying a drawing that resembles a child is a drawing that resembles a child
A drawing is not "resembling" a child. There are many lolis who are adults. When it comes to the fictional context, not all lolis are children. What I like are small, cute, and petite features on my anime girls. There are lolibabas and Legal lolis, both are lolis just like jc.
>It should work similarly for the brain, even if you know with your rational brain that it isn't real.
My rational brain isn't attributing it to kids.
>though I still find it strange they have to look like children.
What children? I only see lolis.
>Except that's exactly what I did?
Except you didn't. You didn't account for the aesthetic, idealization, and caricature of what something cute, funny, small, and petite may be. You applied real children to lolis. Real children aren't the ideal, aesthetic, nor caricature that loli or shota tries to create.
>Take Onee-shota.
You go on a very interesting rant. Personally, I find nothing wrong with it. I can't see how you can't find anything wrong with it. The fact that loli is bad because you think jacking it to children is bad is weird. You somehow ignore the child in a dangerous and manipulative experience. At the end of the day, that woman is a pedophile. You being ok with onee-shota is says it all though. Weird, I could flip this all around for the girl's experience. I wonder if you wouldn't condemn that.

>> No.5195131

>>5192709
>There are lolibabas and Legal lolis
>What children? I only see lolis.
Cope all you want, we can all see that you're a pedo.

>> No.5195310

>>5195131
You're the only one here who thinks 2d=3d bro. (You) need to cope some more.

>> No.5195769

>>5195310
So if your favourite underage vtuber had a 3d debut, you'd suddenly find her off-putting?
>nooooo it's not the same that's still a drawing!!!!!
What if her model and tracking were much better that what we see now?
What if she got changed to look a little more like real child than an anime one?
At which point you'd suddenly stop and say that this is wrong?
Come on anon, you've clearly given this a lot of thought.
At which point you'd stop?

>> No.5196058

The irony of people who think Nyanners represents the enemy in some "is 2D=3D" debate is that she made the pomf video when she was underage and left for tumblr because she realized her orbiters were pedo as hell. You literally can't argue against this which is why people try to cover it up and go "Th-this is about 2D rights"

The real answer if you believe, like I do, that lolicon is fiction and subject to freedom of expression is that you accept that a 16yo girl would leave 4chan for tumblr and say that lolicon is gross. It's not hard to understand where her perspective came from. If you can't accept that you're insecure in your beliefs because you aren't actually certain of them. Why is that?

>> No.5196486

>>5195769
>So if your favourite underage vtuber had a 3d debut, you'd suddenly find her off-putting?
Holy shit, do you not understand what anons mean by "2d=3d"? If not, you gotta go back. Go back or lurk more, either one really works.
If you knew what that meant you'd probably get the answer. Also just wondering, do you understand the meaning of a string of digits when in an anime community? Ex. #362922, and if you do, can you show what corresponds with these numbers? This is important btw, I would like for you to answer that truthfully.

>> No.5197091

>>5185691
>people can disagree on topics and still be friends
No and fuck you for alluding to the idea rational thinking faggot.
This website (/pol/) has brainwashed me into thinking everyone that commits wrong think needs to be fucking murdered, kill yourself peace abiding bitch.
Now go someone post a soijak.

>> No.5197283

>>5189410
Ironic that you would use Pikamee to defend Nyanners.

>> No.5197405

>>5195131
>What if she got changed to look a little more like real child than an anime one?
Then it would be disgusting because 3DPD is trash
Cope and dilate you abhorrent tranny

>> No.5197916

>>5195131
>>5192709
>>5191845
>I like to project myself onto the boy, as if it's me who's being fucked by the older woman.
I also project myself onto the lolis even though I am a guy.
You cannot claim that it's safer than being attracted to lolis or shotas though, as one can self project into real children being exploited as well, just as those women can also seek out depiction of real rape and project themselves onto victims.
If there are reasons you and them don't desire to do that then those reasons directly apply to other lolicons too.
You are not getting away with implying that connoncon roleplays are only healthy if you want to be in the role of rape victims instead of the offenders.
All of them are fine.

>> No.5198149

>>5197916
This >>5192709 is me btw. Just wanted to say that I agree with you. I just wanted to show the point about him applying the pedophelia only in loli and not shota is dumb and hypocritical.

>> No.5198635

>>5196486
>Holy shit, do you not understand what anons mean by "2d=3d"?
Did you stop reading right there, or are you too retarded to understand?
And no, I don't know what thise digits mean, because I'm not a weebtard.
>>5197405
>Then it would be disgusting because 3DPD is trash
But then again, that would be just a drawing, and you'd see nothing wrong with it?
What about in the future, when deepfake software gets so advanced that anyone can make deepfake cp?
That would still be just pixels on a screen, nobody getting hurt, would you defend it?
Or not, because you only like it when it's anime?
Do you think that only liking anime cp makes you different of better than the "real" pedos?
It doesn't.
Normal people don't find children attractive, no matter if they're real, or drawn.
Pedophiles do.

>> No.5198946

>>5189016
please make an archive and upload it somewhere, I want the ammo

>> No.5198961

>>5195769
>>5198635
3D means real life. 3Dcg is still "2D"
However
>What if she got changed to look a little more like real child than an anime one?
That would be off-putting to me, yes. I don't think they're morally wrong (because they still aren't real) but even as a lolicon I find 3D models that look too much like real kids in porn gross (in general, if it's based on an actual real life child that's both gross and morally wrong.).

>> No.5199245

>>5179286
Because she doesn't actually care at all about anything she claims to stand for and is grifter who's in it for the money.

>> No.5199274

>>5198635
if it fails to demonstrate differentiating from real people then everything is wrong with it
same shit with terrorist manifestos and gamers
i don't defend hyperrealistic garbage or anything aimed at a real person, only stylized and obviously fictional works

>> No.5199340

>>5198635
>And no, I don't know what thise digits mean, because I'm not a weebtard.
This is fucking deja vu... I remember a thread like this where nyannerfags were outed for not even knowing shit like nuclear codes... The reason why I said you're fucking retarded is because the "3d" in that statement strictly means real life. If it's not real life it is fine. If it's in the 2d fictional space or the 3d fictional space it's fine. It just can't be real, because real life involves children. Only 2d=3d niggers equate loli to children. It's not my fault that you're not only not from here, you're also mentally fucking ill. Way to out yourself nyanners shill.
>What about in the future, when deepfake software gets so advanced that anyone can make deepfake cp?
>That would still be just pixels on a screen, nobody getting hurt, would you defend it?
Yes, because it's not real. it's fictional. I wouldn't go for it, because I'm more into the anime artstyle. If it's generated then it's still not CP, because there is no child to exploit. Pixels don't have nor deserve to be treated as real people. Simple as that.
>Do you think that only liking anime cp makes you different of better than the "real" pedos?
>It doesn't.
Except it fucking does retard. The brain is able to differentiate what is fictional and reality. The brain doesn't look at lolis like real kids. Lolis are cute, small, petite. Objectively, that's what ALL lolis are. They are an idealization, caricature and aesthetic of that fantasy.
>Normal people don't find children attractive, no matter if they're real, or drawn.
>Pedophiles do.
Again, I always have to ask... What children?

>> No.5199491

>>5199340
Except it fucking doesn't* retard

Typo

>> No.5200482

>>5199340
>Except it fucking does retard. The brain is able to differentiate what is fictional and reality. The brain doesn't look at lolis like real kids. Lolis are cute, small, petite. Objectively, that's what ALL lolis are. They are an idealization, caricature and aesthetic of that fantasy.
And yet, your brain chooses to look at pictures of girls drawn in a way that makes them look underage.
Everything else you say in self-defense doesn't matter.
Your brain chooses to look at that stuff, knowing that they look underage.
Your brain wouldn't do that if it didn't find that sexually appealing.
Everything else you say doesn't matter.
This makes you a pedo.
You may never hurt a child in your life, but the fact that you like lolis makes you a much, much bigger thread to them than a normal person is.
I hope that our society recognizes this threat and people like you will be castrated.

>> No.5200723

>>5190769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogi2uedR4VM

>> No.5200770

>>5200482
>Your brain
My brain knows the difference between an anime girl and a real minor but yours don't
Get your head checked and unironically hang yourself

>> No.5201327
File: 16 KB, 102x125, The facts.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5201327

>>5200482
>And yet, your brain chooses to look at pictures of girls drawn in a way that makes them look underage.
MY BRAIN chooses to look at these characters as lolis. Not underage, that's literally just (you). I keep telling (You) that I don't. (You) are projecting your mental illness to me.
>Your brain chooses to look at that stuff, knowing that they look underage.
My brain knows it's not real, my brain also know that it's not the age. My brain also knows that lolis are cute, small, and petite. Not like Any children I know.
>Your brain wouldn't do that if it didn't find that sexually appealing.
I find lolis sexually appealing. Doesn't mean they're children, lol. Doesn't mean that I specifically look for age. I'm a lolibaba kind of guy. I like the mature imortal smugness that comes with the archetype for that body type.
>Everything else you say doesn't matter.
>This makes you a pedo
Everything I had said has been me saying they aren't "children" and everything you have been saying is that they are. No nigger, I'm no pedo. (You) are just projecting. Project more about how 2d is 3d though. Keep doing it. You only make yourself look like the retard.
>You may never hurt a child in your life, but the fact that you like lolis makes you a much, much bigger threat to them than a normal person is.
The only way I would be a "bigger threat" is to suggest that there is a correlation between lolis and child exploitation. So nigger, I'd like to ask. You got a single source to back that reasoning? The reasoning on how lolis are directly correlated to child exploitation.

>> No.5201768

>>5184507
>The problem is that nobody looks at lolis unless they actually find them attractive.
I don't know when you last left your house but real children have creepy proportions and creepy faces.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action