[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 170 KB, 756x756, 1597064039301.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5078042 No.5078042[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

As a materialist, as one who starts with the world in his thinking and not with what I want from it or how I think it should be, I acknowledge the contribution that has been made and continues to be made under the pervasive and profound influence of mysticism.

Its creative and poetic power, as Marx recognised in Hegel’s Neoplatonic philosophy informs, is the philosophical engine of dialectical materialism – having been famously inverted by Marx from standing on its head to standing on its material feet.

I am focused on exploring this epistemological current initiated by Plotinus and taken furthest by Marx and Engels.

>> No.5078059

This is a vtuber board.

>> No.5078076

>>5078042
>materialist
>wojakposter
At least you're consistent in your retardation, brother.

>> No.5078092

>>5078042
Youre such a retard

All you will do is get involved into senseless dilema that will lead you no further than a regular academic would get, on top of mental illness

>> No.5078144

>>5078076
>posts on the wrong board
>has a shit tier worldview on top of that

tough scene OP, it must be awful thinking that the existence you've been stuck with is all there is, on account of the constant Ls

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action