[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 189 KB, 501x443, 1675218561148033.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50464558 No.50464558 [Reply] [Original]

If you don't baby sit the thread during the burgers afternoons it dies - Edition

>What is /fig/?
/fig/ is a thread for viewers to find, share, and discuss idol vtubers who play fighting games, either from large companies, small ones, or indies, as well as to discuss fighting games about Hololive and other vtubers in general.

>So is this thread about fighting games or Idol showdown?
Neither: this is a thread about idols and fighting games.

>But what is an idol?
An idol is something unobtainable and moe that makes your kokoro go doki doki (WIP)

>Idol Showdown wiki
https://wiki.gbl.gg/w/Idol_Showdown

>IS patch notes & Beta builds and Twitter Tech
https://steamdb.info/app/1742020/patchnotes/
https://twitter.com/IdolShowdown/status/1660016297164390405
https://pastebin.com/XQtD5D1y

>Glossary of Fighting Terms
https://glossary.infil.net/

>Hololive Smash Clone fangame
https://twitter.com/AoiSora_3D

>Fighting Idols
Inugami Korone
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChAnqc_AY5_I3Px5dig3X1Q
Give her your fingers
Coyote
https://www.youtube.com/@Coyote_KemoV
Coyo from Kemono Friends, likes Tekken.
Shimada Tiger
www.twitch.tv/shimadatiger (embed) (tiger) (tiger) (tiger uppercut) (tiger) (tiger)
Genki Tiger who likes SFV, SFVI and Guilty Gear
Yoisaki Nadeshiko (artist formerly known as Nade)
twitch.tv/nadechama
Comfy witch with an obsession over GBVS and other anime fighters
Rie Himemiya
youtube.com/@HimemiyaRie
Cute princess who recently picked up Strive, has played Idol Showdown on stream
Fumiko Hoshi.
https://www.twitch.tv/fumi
Plays Strive and Under Night. She's very nice and she doesn't get tilted.

>are non idols ok?
As long as they are playing idol Showdown yes I guess? We need to figure that one out

>"FT10 NOOB!" "My oshi can beat your oshi!"
Take that somewhere else, this thread is full of newbies who just want to play the funny idol game. Be nice.

>How do I git gud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm9IECEnKHQ [Embed] (stop) (stop) (stop) (stop)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R0hbe8HZj0 [Embed] (stop) (stop) (stop) (stop)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2wX4EiD5tg [Embed] (stop) (stop) (stop) (stop)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtoDCmvN_5M [Embed] (stop) (stop) (stop) (stop)

>Discord alternative for hosting tournament only (DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO HOST):
https://y99.in/r/1061387

>News for May 26 2023

-Collab patch implemented https://twitter.com/IdolShowdown/status/1659433734175637505
-Street Fighter VI launches THIS WEEK, hope for the thread returns
- Mori is preparing an Idol Showdown tournament ANY MOMENT SOON (SOON) (SOON) (NOOS)
- First /vt/ tournament in two weeks! We got a narrator!
- /fi/ggers explore discord alternatives not to end like /fgg/: They are ruining fighters! anon on thread says
- Shimada to drop Guilty Gear forever, /ggg/ anons reported switching to SFVI: "I always hated this game" says man with 10000 hours on GGS
- Nadetachis rejoice after seeing a schedule full of fighting games. "Maybe bumping the thread was worthy after all.
- Coyodachis pursuing dangerous plastic surgeries to look like Leon, and now some look the brothers Bogdanoff instead: dump Tekken, says one in a phone call.
- Rie is streaming. Uh, she sure streams
- Fumiko Hoshi is a cute streamer, says only anon who uses :D unironically in the entire site (you have been added to the spreadsheet). Sources confirm he is also very cute.
- Opinion: Forecasters predict a day will come when there will be intense OP wars. Experts suggest being happy about it because it means the thread survived.
-No one reads the OP so bakers can literally write anything here, for example, baker's breakfast was eggs with bread and ketchup! (don't judge me)
- Fingers! Give me your fingers
-Today confidence status: Have more confidence

>Tiermaker of characters
https://tiermaker.com/create/idol-showdown-characters-86484

>tigers
>https://www.twitch.tv/zoolifetiger (install) (install) (install) (install) (yubi) (yubi) (install)

And remember: No discords, no names, no fighting. Only idols and love.

Other useful threads
>>>/vt/hfz/
>>>/vt/ybc/
>>>/vt/fps
>>>/vt/tsunx/
>>>/vt/doog/
>>>/vt/pcg/
>>>/vt/tekken/ Tuesdays/ (only on Tuesdays)

Previous >>50427968

>> No.50464853

I may have to stop using Ayame's rekka altogether.

>> No.50464978

>>50464853
why

>> No.50465573
File: 82 KB, 1200x675, Street-Fighter-6-Ken.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just three more days until SFVI... Hang in there

>> No.50466065

>>50464978
20% of the time it goes through enemies and leaves me wide open to a counter attack since I need to hit confirm to cancel into something safer and they can quickly get up and hit me after my long ass animation.
If it gets blocked and I don't have superchat bar my goose is cooked since my only mixup is making rekka slower and praying my enemy misreads or just outright stopping which is kind of hard because of how buffering works, mildly tapping the attack button twice before the first rekka even connects means I'll do a second rekka. If I try to overhead after one rekka it follows up with another rekka due to how inputs work, grabbing requires you to use the grab button or it does another rekka and even then it's not that good since Ayame's grab is super stubby.
If you do have superchat though your options are cancelling into oni flip which then turns into a 50/50 since you'll be in perfect range for a grab (even if you hit, you can't really follow up with anything since oni flip sucks) or if you have star bar cancelling into ghosts (which unless you're very precise, it'd cancel into well another fucking rekka, costing you super chat but skill issue I guess).
It's too much commitment for something that may not work because of bugs or that requires constant superchat bar to either follow up or disengage.

>> No.50466403

>>50466065
how buggy this game still is?
Is still normal for fightans or is it just because it is a small indie game pls andastand

>> No.50466650

>>50466403
It's pretty buggy but it's definitely due to it being a small indie dev.
They did mention this is pretty much a side passion project and when it comes to games big releases have entire teams of testers trying the game out ceaselessly to find and fix bugs. Meanwhile these devs just had the players and likely got swarmed with bug reports that now they have to address and it's unlikely they do it all at once.
Another big Ayame bug that benefits her is how whenever her anti air grazes a pixel of her opponent she vacuums them into being directly above her and in perfect juggle range.

>> No.50466755

>>50466650
ah thats why you turn into a pinata if she gets you

>> No.50468260
File: 1.39 MB, 1123x1296, 1683378456779697.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aki players are still whores

>> No.50468497

>>50466650
That's not a bug, I think all launchers work like that. If you whiff punish with Coco's 2H for example, she can make you teleport like a quarter of the screen away into her head. Speaking of bugs, why the FUCK is this a thing. Shame Botan players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6n4JaLbGnc

>> No.50468555

>>50468497
whats this tech that lets you see frames

>> No.50469503
File: 249 KB, 1920x1080, smug ass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50464558
>If you don't baby sit the thread during the burgers afternoons it die
It dies because the game is bad right now.
The game is bad because it is unbalanced and drops inputs.
Tht game is unbalanced because Aki makes the developers' dicks harder than Korone screams at soap.
Aki makes their dicks harder than a Korean Backdash
....harder than a Groomer at a Smash tournament
.....harder than Yamcha got cucked in the Anime and in the Abridged series
......harder than Suisei's nipples get when she sees Aqua in 2nd place
.......harder than trying to understand Miko's English
..........harder than getting an Ayamefag to admit they're wrong about anything, even outside of this game
...............harder than Geese's pretzel motion

>> No.50469612
File: 114 KB, 900x900, 1665046695479770.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50469503
>It dies because the game is bad right now.

Well the game might be a kusoge but there are still other fighting games
Surely we can talk about something else

>> No.50470185
File: 274 KB, 543x483, surprise.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50469612
Well I would like a discussion about how I prefer single player modes in fighting games rather than the multiplayer. I grew up playing arcade ladders and seeing the stories or playing through, "Choose your own adventure" modes like in Soul Calibur 3.
Don't get me wrong, I love the competitive aspect and still want to be like Daigo at times, but goddamn I've been missing the comfy part of a lot of fighting games for awhile. I am more excited to play SF6's world tour than the online. I am more excited to play Virtual Frontier than the online. Hell, I only play Persona 4 Arena for the single player content. I hope more fighting games bring back some of the refreshing single player side instead of just arcade modes and a shitty story mode. Or at least give us cheesy CGI scenes at the end of an arcade mode instead of a still screen.

>> No.50470579

>>50469503
>It dies because the game is bad right now
Aki is the only hag I have a problem with. No amount of bodacious curves and sultry voice will make me ignore the busted mechanics to zone/frame lock me into a corner with teleports while deleting my health. As long as the neutral game remains a 0-death session of footsies, I don't think we'll recover anytime soon
>>50466065
I've always said Ayame was a goofy character to play but got damn, such a double edged sword. Most the time when I play her, people can't hit me for shit but I also whiff a ton of stuff and can barely follow anything up too. Also the physics are absolutely fucked, grabs and combos are all over the place

>> No.50470842

>>50470579
The character design in general is all over the place. It's so weird. Coco, Fubuki, Korone and Ayame all came from an entirely different game than the other half of the cast. Those four actually have to play normal footsies and neutral and even though they can still snowball, and have their own strong gimmicks, they're pretty fun to fight.

>> No.50471125

>>50470842
>Coco, Fubuki, Korone and Ayame
glad someone else feels the same

>> No.50471205
File: 2.96 MB, 1444x2048, 1664830088874190.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50470185
I think competitiveness online and ranked modes ruin much of the fun of fighting games, turning it into a job

In the 90s if you were top player in your community you were known as an arcade god and people cowered in fear when you walked in.
right now that wont even put you in the top 1000 and you will lose all desire to play

Same thing how mmos ruined rpgs. You play those to feel like a hero but in the modern era you feel like an npc to someone else story who is p2w and also has no job. I think in this case elden ring did it right: it has the experience of an mmo but you share your role with other 3 "yous" each their hero of their own timeline, you cant get outshined by your own party because everyone has their own game.

It recreates the solo game experience while still being an online game with pvp with the entire world as the enemy.

For fighting games maybe they should do something like that: Adventure mode not against AIs but with other players online as "invaders"
SFVI might be a step in the right direction but the idea would be to faithfully replicate the arcade experience

Imagine virtual frontier in this game but your rivals are other players, and you get items and all sorts of advantages, and they get rewards for joining in. You are the hero and they play the role of the villain: even if you fail, you are still the protagonist instead of just the 100th faust in the world, which is impressive, but means nothing

This is how we make fighting games fun again

>> No.50471203

>>50470842
>Coco, Fubuki, Korone and Ayame all came from an entirely different game than the other half of the cast
That's one way to put it. I see the attempt at giving each character a unique playstyle, but they're just so far apart in mechanics that every juxtaposed matchup is either a hard counterplay or an easy win against the other. With no tech or movement to even the playing field (I'm still waiting for airdash and being able to block while dashing)

>> No.50471615
File: 1.09 MB, 440x634, grinding scythe masturbation.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50471205
>For fighting games maybe they should do something like that: Adventure mode not against AIs but with other players online as "invaders"
>SFVI might be a step in the right direction but the idea would be to faithfully replicate the arcade experience
>Imagine virtual frontier in this game but your rivals are other players, and you get items and all sorts of advantages, and they get rewards for joining in. You are the hero and they play the role of the villain: even if you fail, you are still the protagonist instead of just the 100th faust in the world, which is impressive, but means nothing
This all sounds comfy and fun-as-fuck-pilled. I would be so ready for an online experience where we are all part of the story in a strange way. Or maybe they could pull some fight footage from the millions of matches that go on, feed the footage to an AI and make that the CPU you fight against so it feels, humanish, but not read your inputs AI

>> No.50471840

>>50471203
I get that they wanted everyone to be unique and have their own gimmicks, but it definitely got out of hand. I'm more annoyed by the remaining characters because they're either inconsistent or feel like they belong in some broken anime game. Tech or movement options would honestly benefit them more than the other characters and I honestly prefer the more grounded approach, but it needs some kinks worked out.
>Aki
Basically an unholy mix of Toki and a puppet character. I don't even need to say more.
>Suisei
Probably the jankest, weirdest character in the game. Antiair grabs have no landing recovery for some reason. Grounded 236 is minus, why the fuck is the jumping version +9? Who gives a character a neutral skip overhead that combos and 1 bar broken oki?
>Botan
Moves around more than a cougar on top of a young man. Neutral is so annoying because she moves back and forth and back and forth and on top of that she's shooting you and she just does so much damage. Why does a zoner have a frame 2 defensive option that's potentially safe on block and starts combos?
>Sora
What kind of sadist gives a setplay character a giant fucking sword and insane blockstrings? It's like playing Soku without knowing border escape exists.

>> No.50472175

>>50464558
I came back from doing cardio like and the thread died as soon as I got home. Babysitting threads is the main reason I don't bake /zomg/ anymore.
Also anyone looked into the fighterz patch notes?

>> No.50472497
File: 702 KB, 767x718, test it's strength.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50471840
>a giant fucking sword and insane blockstrings?
The beatings will continue until EN streams more!

>> No.50472510

>>50471615
The problem is that playing with AI makes you worse the game, so you want to play competitive, but playing competitively makes you miserable and its boring.

Games are supposed to be FUN. Having to practice combos for hours is NOT. Having to lab counter combinations and knowledge check every other characters is NOT fun. Watching your elo decline despite practicing every day is NOT FUN. Getting shit on online for not being good enough despite being technically top 1% of all players is NOT FUN.
Tying your self steem to you ability to win at advanced rock paper scissors is not fun. This why MOBAS are SHIT and made the world a worse place.

>> No.50472653

>>50472175
The main takeaway from the patch is that they went full retard and now every beam cancels into super dash.

>> No.50472719

>>50472510
>playing with AI makes you worse the game, so you want to play competitive
Worse for playing against humans, but I'm not realistically ever going to join a tournament or care to get past a gold rank. I don't have the time nor desire to be THAT competitive about a game. I just want fun back and fun to be first

>> No.50472917

>>50472510
>The problem is that playing with AI makes you worse the game, so you want to play competitive, but playing competitively makes you miserable and its boring
Case in point with this game lmao
>the jank horror of Aki AI vs basement dweller Korones and Botans pulling off corner carries for half your health
Also with games, there's a threshold balance of challenge and entertainment I feel. Many people get plenty of enjoyment out of the skill-gaps, conquering, and learning but we definitely lost the novelty in games when the stuff associated with competitive standards became the norm. Though one could stick to single player shit, everyone knows not enough is offered, thus people return to multiplayer. It's a constant cycle of power-creep and saturation with innovation being rotted at the core

>> No.50472971
File: 1.01 MB, 1918x1078, 1657478818383748.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50472175
I went to lunch and forgot to bump on my phone and it died.
I had the feeling it might die because the only other time we died was at this hour

I will take responsibility to the bitter end because I did really really want a holo fighter for very long, even a shit one, and I don't feel at home in any of the threads anymore, nor in /vg/ or in Global. I built this place to live in here for good: as long as someone remains here to talk to me it will survive.

I will bake for as long as it takes. From my previous experience on /lig/ (which I checked on early because it had the name global) what will save a thread is divegrass, because it suddenly became not the thread you visit but the thread you belong to.
Nadetachis, Coyodachis, and Hoshitachis(?) have the most to win from this thread survival because their oshis will finally be on a team, so it is mostly about convincing them this thread is worth saving, but I also don't want this to turn into /vtr/ where they don't even mention holos and korone isn't even in the op (although I haven't been there much, forgive me if I am wrong)
I want a bridge between all fighting games chuubas and hololive and this game might be it. Maybe Coyo will narrate the Holo tournament as it was suggested and the deal will be sealed.

>> No.50473253
File: 537 KB, 1132x637, Marine is the only idol in hololive.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50472971
>I built this place to live in here for good: as long as someone remains here to talk to me it will survive.
Well I guess I can pin this tab then. I may not be in love with the game right now, but I'd be hard pressed to find another place to talk simultaneously about fightan and chuubas without having to explain one or the other.

>> No.50473708

>>50472653
>beam cancels into super dash
Has fighterz finally become kusoge?
>>50472971
Based korone unity poster

>> No.50474189
File: 826 KB, 850x876, 1660786408040399.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50473253
>>50473708

The game clearly needs work and I hope this place will help them by being upfront about shit instead of reddits who are hugboxes. There is a lot to learn on this site because people will only say the truth when they cant be held accountable for it. This is why discords are sheer garbage.
I'm not a game developer by any means but I like a lot of the ideas mentioned here because this mongolian forum is often used by the most the most autistic of autists, maybe they can get something out it.

In the meantime while they fix it, it dies, or everyone moves to a new game I will just be a dog who makes breads and bakes until no one remains, mostly because fgg is mean to vtubers and there is that slav hacker fucking up strive and shit and other horrible people I don't want to expose my chuubas too.
As insane as /vt/ is people here at least like vtubers, while /v/ just hates videogames

>> No.50474844

>>50464558
>If you don't baby sit the thread during the burgers afternoons it dies
this is a video game general on a vtuber board. not sure how long you expected it to last.

>> No.50475695
File: 217 KB, 512x461, 1670332424356827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50474844
/ybc/ is active despite jannies trying to hammer it down
Just three people basically posting screenshots but their autism shaped this board and the scene in a way. There is a lot of history there.
If Idol showdown was released two years ago we could be playing matches with Pippa for example.
/hfz/ is doing fine despite their OP constantly missing.
/vrt/ worked out thanks to the indies despite retro also being a niche.

My fear is /fps/ which died despite being the most popular genre among vtubers. I don't know what happened there buy maybe I should study the archives to see what went wrong. Perhaps if we survive they cand bring them back

>> No.50475959
File: 62 KB, 590x310, 1676833259148738.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dont say battle pass...

>> No.50475967

>>50474189
Idol Showdown will still have people, it'll shift into a rotation type of game due to how massive the fighting game market is.

>> No.50476025

>>50475959
>Battle pass
It's over. Street Fighter 6 will come and go.

>> No.50476123

>>50476025
New to fighting games why is that bad

>> No.50476288

>>50476123
Battle players and microtransactions are a garbage method nickle and dime-ing its players. There's been a noticeable increase of fatigue toward the system. Only a couple of games like Fortnite can get away it. Plus, from what I remember, SF6 is already a paid game, this kind of shit will just turn 90% of its audience away faster. Because you start to feel like you're missing out on big content for not grinding the battle pass.

>> No.50476328

>>50476288
how likely it is people throwing a fit would change anything

>> No.50476347

>>50476288
fuck
*Battle pass
not players

>> No.50476400

>>50476328
There's already consoomers rushing to defend this.

>> No.50476439

>>50470842
Kek it's those four for me too. They all may have their fucky mechanics but they are undeniably much more honest and funner to play against than the other four.

>> No.50476582
File: 89 KB, 188x268, 1657380961635651.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50471205
this manga summarized well my feelings on the subject
The protagonist quits fighting games because of the ranked experience and only comes back because she finds someone to play with

Also watch Yuri is my job

>> No.50476587

>>50476439
Susei's fine imo. She just needs her plus frames and shit to be tweaked, very minor especially in comparison to the atrocities that are Aki and Botan.

>> No.50476771

>>50476587
I'll admit Suisei is the lowest ranked of the bullshit four. Sora is overlooked because nobody plays her but a good Sora will make you rage. Aki and Botan are just plain disgusting compared to the rest of the cast.

>> No.50476930

Only good thing to come out of this fighting game.
https://youtu.be/-7YUqUUb3-Y

>> No.50476933
File: 776 KB, 1280x720, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50475959
it'll probably work like those shitty in game currency from jive but man I really wish they didn't reveal this right up until the release week. Battle passes really aren't needed in a game that's already 60 dollars. They can just make their money back by making skins. I literally picked up cody just to play his santa and vergil skin

>> No.50477052

>>50476930
I liked the virtual frontier mini game...

>> No.50477165

>>50476587
For me, Suisei is less complete bullshit and more like she feels like she comes out of an anime game more than a grounded game. Besides that, she's way too roll or get rolled because her defense sucks, but her offense is ridiculous and she has way too many tools to just skip neutral and start her pressure. I'm not saying she's in the top half of the cast, but more that her design feels like it's more in line with the broken characters.

>> No.50477386
File: 470 KB, 1352x399, 1678257422174933.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rietachis bring your woman back to fighting games please...

>> No.50477886

>>50476123
>New to fighting games why is that bad
It's not beyond people having general gripes with DLC content but fighting games usually have the least problematic DLC models, especially compared to a decade ago when you had to BUY an entirely different edition of a game if you wanted a patch/new characters

>> No.50478270

>>50477886
I bought street fighter II like 7 times

>> No.50478297

>>50478270
ojisan...

>> No.50478899
File: 757 KB, 906x769, 1684553164769707.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So are they ever going to fix coco

>> No.50479458

>>50472971
I like this place enough that I considered getting into SF6 despite not having any interest in previous titles, so I'll atleast help with bumping

>> No.50479598

>>50478899
Coco? There are only 2 characters in this game, Aki and Botan.

>> No.50480488

>>50479598
poi

>> No.50480710

>>50476123
Because you already have to buy the game which is 60 dollars, character season passes that often go beyond the launch price of a game depending on how long it's supported and al the cosmetic stuff that are also released along the year. Considering the already pricey investment a battle ass on a fighting game should follow Splatoon's approach and make it completely free, or new characters should be added free of charge if they really want to make a premium bp, but this is an ideal scenario that's becoming more and more impossible with how much the industry wants to milk it's players.

>> No.50481940

>>50480710
yeah in perspective unlockables are shit when you already paid for the game

>> No.50483825

>>50481940
It would be fine if it was in-game unlocks, but those are from a long-gone past unfortunately.

>> No.50485139

>>50476400
How many of these are actually just bots

>> No.50487043

>>50485139
Not enough.

>> No.50490447
File: 11 KB, 168x300, descarga (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good night /fig/

>> No.50492535

Besides 2H jH and ghosts, what other Oki options does Ayame have?

>> No.50493996

>>50492535
playing aki instead

>> No.50494130
File: 2.89 MB, 1441x2048, 1665880293488919.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50476582

I'm gonna dump some pages this manga actually before I go out, I feel they are relevant

>> No.50494220
File: 2.54 MB, 1441x2048, 1672561895985585.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50494130

>> No.50494335
File: 2.32 MB, 1441x2048, 1667546165397890.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50494220

>> No.50494416
File: 2.29 MB, 1441x2048, 1665710410885126.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50494335

>> No.50494581
File: 2.34 MB, 1441x2048, 1665547437211552.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50494416

>> No.50494688
File: 2.59 MB, 1441x2048, 1663271893911305.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50494581

>> No.50494794
File: 2.89 MB, 1441x2048, 1659617780918054.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50494688

>> No.50494878
File: 2.76 MB, 1441x2048, 1674241431457607.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50494794

>> No.50495358
File: 3.02 MB, 1441x2048, 1656371159089488.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50494878

>> No.50495433
File: 2.01 MB, 1441x2048, 1664287258879034.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50495358

>> No.50495505
File: 2.21 MB, 1441x2048, 1662432372205622.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50495433

>> No.50495967
File: 1.39 MB, 1920x2048, 1667630827833345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50495505
and that's the first chapter
please check it
good night

>> No.50496216

>>50476582
Kind of nice this is not only getting a live action adaptation but also permission to actually use Street Fighter instead of their made up one

>> No.50496330

>>50496216
It worked wonders for them on high score girls so they might as well go all the way

>> No.50496714
File: 790 KB, 2760x1852, fig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50476582
hey, I own that manga

>> No.50497966

>>50496714
cool, have you seen high score girls?

>> No.50498435

>>50497966
I watched a couple episodes of the first season, last thing I remember is them playing virtua fighter. I should probably get around to finishing it.

>> No.50498540

>>50498435
It's pretty good and nostalgic too

>> No.50499186

>>50465573
Who's streaming it launch day? The only chuubas that I know have it in their schedule is Shimada and Inami Rai.
Also who are you guys going to main?
I'm gonna give Lily a try and see if she clicks.

>> No.50500190

>>50499186
Cammy but Marisa, Zangief and Jamie look fun. I might give Rashid and Akuma a try when they come out

>> No.50500242

>>50499186
I guess I'll give Manon a go since Coco put me on a grappler streak. I tried Jamie but the beta put me off of playing him.

>> No.50501399

ETA less than 4 hours. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fs8QcgY6KA

>> No.50503617

>>50501399
Not a melty player but I hope you guys get good news.

>> No.50504732

>>50468260
wrong

>> No.50505955

>>50495967
This was actually a nice read. I only got back into fighting games after years of absence because some friends wanted to play some. But when they can't play them, I go online and I started to hate fighting games again.

>> No.50506955

Cossack bumper

>> No.50507267
File: 176 KB, 1440x2789, 1675200258384773.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kinda disappointed we don't get to have sex with AZKi at the end of Virtual Frontier.

>> No.50507995

>>50501399
Started!

>> No.50509123

Huh, didn't know Dantes got in

>> No.50509223

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3tYnylBQe-o
Korone and Lui playing SF6 in 3 hours

>> No.50510366

>>50472971
>Nadetachis, Coyodachis, and Hoshitachis(?) have the most to win from this thread survival because their oshis will finally be on a team
Coyo is on the /as/+/corpo/ team.

>> No.50511182

>>50510366
well then Coyo would probably be a medal /here/ so there is still that

>> No.50511996
File: 943 KB, 595x810, 1683362166732879.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning /fig/

>> No.50512010

>>50509223
I wonder if these two know each other in their PL since korone rarely collabs with anyone

>> No.50512771
File: 442 KB, 1029x505, 1675125508019945.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>nade in
>No games again just asmr

So this is a gacha right, you gotta roll for a fightan

>> No.50512951

>>50512771
Her concept for her current design was "become an SSR gacha character". She succeeded.

>> No.50512969

>>50512010
They've been doing more stuff together since around 4-5 months ago I think, after the Ring watchalongs. Probably worked on something together and became better friends that way.
Also I was mistaken, >>50509223 isn't a stream but an early play video

>> No.50513494

>>50512969
maybe sometimes chemistry works I guess
I would like to see her interacting with more Ens...

>> No.50513767
File: 2.54 MB, 3579x2551, FViy0EEVEAAjbNa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50512771
The drop rates are extremely low, but its the only gatcha i want to play.

>> No.50513889

>>50513767
post feet

>> No.50513999

>>50512771
This is the fate of fighting game chuubas. Meanwhile fps ones play shooters almost every day. It's not fair but that's what you chose for liking a less popular game genre.

>> No.50514075

>>50513999
Rie come back....

>> No.50514130
File: 126 KB, 569x445, 1656695722892509.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

on other news

>> No.50514873

>>50514130
To be fair did anyone expect anything different? All Capcom games on Steam get Denuvo for at least their first year.

>> No.50515344
File: 845 KB, 955x1351, 1684727064996793.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

anyone wants to go for a few rounds before my internet goes to shit?

>> No.50515438

>>50509223
startan

>> No.50515474

>>50511996
Good morning

>> No.50515483
File: 987 KB, 1269x701, 1659283536426751.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.50515517

>>50515483
Isn't that bearded guy from tekken too?

>> No.50515838

>>50514873
I don't expect anything from capcom at this point

>> No.50515852
File: 709 KB, 1209x629, 1683601118101656.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MILF Chunli my beloved

>> No.50516074
File: 1.17 MB, 1221x665, 1675930444945651.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Feet

>> No.50516219

>>50515344
Sure, post lobby

>> No.50516282

>>50516219
6004D7AB

>> No.50516606

>>50516219
damn

>> No.50516627

>>50516606
3445E581
Sorry dunno what happened

>> No.50516699

>>50464558
>baker's breakfast was eggs with bread and ketchup! (don't judge me)
No, I will judge you

>> No.50516767

>>50516699
is there a way to know if its me or if its you?

>> No.50516812

>>50516767
>>50516627
meant for
5805FE7D

>> No.50516854

>>50516812
I get a lot of random packet loss sometimes, so it might be me

>> No.50516860
File: 249 KB, 828x701, 1666236844507638.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50516699
today I just had some fruits...

>> No.50517179

>>50516812
ok got to go shopping this was fun thanks

>> No.50517207

>>50517179
ggs

>> No.50518078
File: 197 KB, 613x597, 1677493124208148.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.50520053

Most dead hours for the thread starting

>> No.50520111

>>50518078
On one side, I sympathize with having a hobby that is rendered impossible or difficult due to things out of your control. On the other though, lmao get rekt

>> No.50520679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2DnHFjdis
I guess pizza boy and oga are also doing a street fighter 6 thing?

>> No.50521566

>>50520679
probably paid promotions since korone did them too

>> No.50522863
File: 1.46 MB, 1080x720, 1675523981533862.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

happy dog on the afternoon

>> No.50525426

So are all of you going to buy Street Fighter 6anyway?

>> No.50525469

>>50525426
I'm a starving spic, I'll stick with Idol Showdown.

>> No.50525654
File: 521 KB, 960x604, 1622292444875.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50525469
Same
Maybe some first worlder will gift it to US if we win the vt tournament

>> No.50525752

>>50525426
I love SF so of course

>> No.50526183
File: 104 KB, 640x911, the-priest-v0-41kpd7bdcet91.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Confess all your sins /fig/. You Will feel better.

>> No.50527280

>>50511996
Good morning to all except Akimains

>> No.50527489

>>50518078
He's not wrong. I played on wi-fi during the beta and had only a few bad matches. I'm still going to play the game though. Just not ranked. But, to be fair, I wasn't going to play ranked regardless even if I had an Ethernet cable

>> No.50528767

>>50526183
I only complain about aki so they buff my char

>> No.50531066
File: 674 KB, 630x900, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Live

>> No.50531298

>>50531066
At last,salvation for this thread arrives

>> No.50534112

>>50531298
Or not...

>> No.50534332

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1664028982529097728?s=20
Juri in her jive costume is pretty good actually

>> No.50534423

>>50534332
any costumes that cover Juri feet should be deleted
normies get out reeee

>> No.50534565
File: 252 KB, 500x500, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50534423
I don't know, I'm quiet fond of Lilith Juri
But I also just like Lilith more then Morrigan

>> No.50536053

>>50534565
But it could be better if it showed feet

>> No.50537748 [DELETED] 

>>50531066
So which holos going to play it

>> No.50537762

>>50526183
I havent enjoyed fighting games in years but I am in too deep to quit now

>> No.50537898

>>50537748
Probably only korone
Maybe zeta since she played the beta

>> No.50538913
File: 254 KB, 500x500, 1659700406653486.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50537898
based dog saving /fig/

>> No.50540703

>>50534332
Kek, they removed the horrible bodysuit censorship. The new dudes who took over after Ono was forced to leave truly want to do everything right with this game.

>> No.50541265

>>50540703
>Ono
Whats the story behind this

>> No.50541879

>>50531066
Speaking of Korone she'll be playing SF6 later at 1AM JST

>> No.50541916

>>50541265
Ono mismanaged the fighting game division to the ground after SF4's success, releasing a fuckton of new games and re-releases in a minuscule window, UMVC3 dropping in the same year as vanilla MVC3 and costing full price, SFxT having the whole gems debacle, SFV being under development hell and being released in a barebones state for the sake of esports and MVCI, well, everything. There's a big reason for why Nakayama and Matsumoto, who are the new head honchos of the fg division, are so much more transparent and open to talk with people and how hard they've been pushing SF6 and basically doing everything right from the get go.

>> No.50543783

Any one for a quick IS? I got half an hour

>> No.50544073

>>50541916
>SFV
in the end It's always management fucking up huh

>> No.50545088

>>50543783
Sure if you're still here

>> No.50545376

>>50544073
Pretty much. SFV development cycle was abysmal, changing studios midway through which forced Capcom to beg money for Sony since they wasted all their budget in a version that was abandoned (which is why SFV is a PS4 console exclusive) and the game that we ended up getting had a 2-ish year development time.

>> No.50545809

>>50545088
Sorry Shimada is up and there is no way my internet can handle gaming and streaming without exploding

>> No.50545945
File: 215 KB, 449x447, 1663910709550137.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Speakign of which should probably link her
Last time ever she will be playing GGS before moving to SFVI for good
https://www.twitch.tv/shimadatiger

>> No.50546008

>>50526183
I hate strive actually

>> No.50546517
File: 2.82 MB, 600x507, 1685120162944535.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.50546927

>>50546008
Hating Strive is not a sin, brother.

>> No.50547334
File: 788 KB, 1035x576, 1675003205390709.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I forgot she is originally from /fit/

>> No.50547783

>>50526183
I hate how heavy resource fighting games have gotten, everything feels so fucking limited because of the "Specified Resource Meter" and I fucking hate this because all modern figthans and even some older ones can way too dependant on them.

>> No.50547985

>>50547783
is there a "return to form" fighters from the ages before infinite combos and supers?

>> No.50548049
File: 776 KB, 1023x569, 1656331978612768.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Vinland saga hit her too hard

>> No.50548374

>>50547985
Anon SF2 had infinites. The return to form you want is SF1 or fucking Karate or whatever was the name of that game, and the closest modern thing to it is either Footsies or Divekick where you can only play Dive or Kick.

>> No.50548480

>>50548374
Yeah I am probably remembering the past differently

>> No.50549091

>>50526183
I want to go back to the arcade era but then i remember it was expensive as fuck

>> No.50549102
File: 15 KB, 424x84, 1667781475296513.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

what the fuck is this even

>> No.50550041
File: 670 KB, 691x609, 1655414484162.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50541916
>SFxT was a mess
>TxSF has been all but deceased for roughly a decade now
Did not need that reminder.

>> No.50550186

>>50550041
Reminder that Akuma in T7 is a leftover from TxSF and Fakhumram is a Sagat reskin.

>> No.50550261

>>50550041
>>50550186
I will never forgive ono for the damage he's done to the fighting game division at capcom

>> No.50552028

>>50550261
>>50550186
Seems like you capcom fans had a hard considering Megaman is also there

>> No.50552153

>>50552028
Don't even get me started on how megaman has been treated before very recently, holy shit

>> No.50552427

>>50550261
Thankfully he's gone from Capcom, and hopefully his position on Delightworks/Lasengle doesn't mean he has anything to say regarding Melty tho it doesn't look like he has much influence in that game's development.

>> No.50552741
File: 870 KB, 1080x1080, 1660083370157740.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50526183
In my life autumn
Even now, I do still dream
of being the strongest

>> No.50553527

>>50552741
Relatable

>> No.50553688

>>50546517
I love this tiger!

>> No.50554082

I think I need a god player to sandbag me and tell me what to do better.

>> No.50555758

your one mistake was thinking your motivations were unique to you, shishou

little did you know, i, too, do cool combos to impress girls

>> No.50556148

>Oni flip into Botan doing her low quickshot
>Botan isn't hit by it
This move is so fucking dogshit it's unreal.

>> No.50557505

Bump to jackhammer

>> No.50557640
File: 280 KB, 397x455, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50552741
not a sin. Become the closest you can be to Japanese depictions of masculinity

>> No.50560443

>>50556148
It’s not the flip, the devs thought that making Botan obnoxious to hit would be really funny.

>> No.50560525

>>50526183
After more than 12 years playing fgs, I still double tap the inputs in hard combos. Sometimes I straight up mash them

>> No.50561282
File: 361 KB, 2000x1125, 99migiy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

One day my daughterwife will play a a game. One day..

>> No.50561468

>>50526183
I bullied a dev in their fg to make sure they nerfed a move that in its past iteration was too strong by just spamming that move alone

>> No.50561836

>>50561282
One day for sure...

>> No.50561901

>>50561468
Based

>> No.50563573
File: 549 KB, 640x909, 1685565135436967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.50564038

>One day before SF6 release and almost nobody is talking about Idol Showdown itt anymore
A bit sad, but we all knew it would happen. At least it's good to see that the devs accepted their fate and gave up on the retarded weekly patches

>> No.50564152

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2DnHFjdis

>> No.50564357

>>50564038
It just means someone else will pickup the mantle... I hope

>> No.50564730

>>50564038
I'd be playing it still if I wasn't in a loop of have to do schoolwork, slack off doing something else then get no work done.

>> No.50565700

>>50564357
Why are you acting like they gave up on the game? They're just taking their time probably

>> No.50566813

Piston bump back breaker

>> No.50566828

>>50564038
In one month the hype for 3 will die down and we will have the pekora patch

>> No.50567937

https://youtube.com/live/c2oDXuGlVCs
Stream frame up

>> No.50569058

>>50567937
Savior of fig

>> No.50571568

Hanging neck bump

>> No.50572413

>>50571568
2 more hours to go. Hang in there

>> No.50574058

>>50572413
Just a little more...

>> No.50574742

80 minutes...

>> No.50576365

Don't die.

>> No.50577169
File: 1.88 MB, 1280x2160, 1684384558711797.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning fig
anyone up for some early matches?

>> No.50577493

Nade has changed her name from @nadechama to @NadeshikoVT, will have big announcements tomorrow
https://www.twitch.tv/NadeshikoVT

>> No.50577607
File: 1.58 MB, 1376x1376, 1658407833887598.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50577493
remember me near page ten so I change it

>> No.50578720

>>50567937
Soon!

>> No.50578984
File: 798 KB, 1225x617, 1661342559423733.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50578720
in the end Korone is still the cutest

>> No.50579457

>>50578720
It crashed...

>> No.50579840
File: 552 KB, 1253x689, 1683223367726315.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Venturing into yab territory...

>> No.50580027
File: 1.27 MB, 1577x793, 1657397786414943.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Twitch also looking kind of barren

>> No.50580455

Somehow even if i dont understand most of the words i can figure out what's happenig just because of the entonation
Korone is really a top VA

>> No.50580950
File: 644 KB, 1297x661, 1660184026831516.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dangerous

>> No.50581022
File: 834 KB, 1193x629, 1659840058345974.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

gay narrators are a thing in japan right

>> No.50581166

>>50581022
Yes, watch more anime anon.

>> No.50581323

>>50581022
Anon this guy is pretty much just a reference to Ruby Rhod from The 5th element

>> No.50581588

>>50581323
ah thats who it reminded me of

>> No.50581600

Mr. Koro carries the FGC

>> No.50581613

Doggo doing good!

>> No.50581661
File: 1.18 MB, 1205x665, 1659093151990598.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>fig meeting in off kai

>> No.50581689

Mr Koro is using the SF6 mecanics and won! the other guy totally didn't sandbag

>> No.50581777

>>50464558
>- Coyodachis pursuing dangerous plastic surgeries to look like Leon
we have the miracle of sandstar

>> No.50581842

>>50581689
Listener-san are very kind

>> No.50581892

>>50581842
To be fair she's also doing very well for her level

>> No.50581974
File: 1.09 MB, 1233x681, 1659076339755097.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

divorced hobo ken will never not make me laugh

>> No.50582347

>fights Zangief
>immediately start screaming
Korone’s just like me, bros…

>> No.50582362
File: 711 KB, 1217x613, 1679455005953878.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.50583050

>>50580455
That's the sign of a good streamer

>> No.50584754
File: 992 KB, 1301x729, 1657299293855770.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is this game like soul calibur that allows you to make your own custom fighter?

>> No.50584839

>>50584754
Now it kinda is similar yeah

>> No.50584886

>>50584754
Yes and you're also the main character in the story

>> No.50585124

>>50584886
I might pirate it then since I m not paying for videa ever

>> No.50586151

I should probably switch to a top tier. This game is never getting patched.

>> No.50586203

>>50586151
this applies to all fighting games

>> No.50586362

>>50586203
But i love my oshi

>> No.50587511

>>50586362
If you love her let her go

>> No.50587605

>>50586151
>This game is never getting patched.
Idol Showdown? They are adding Pekora to the roster at the very least and doing a character balance patch. And the last patch was like a week ago, calm the fuck down.

>> No.50588108

the amount of times korone has failed to do the dp input after a donkey kick is causing me to slide further into depression.

Someone please tell her to at least go into combo trials

>> No.50588777

>>50588108
immediately btfo

>> No.50589115

Wait 1-46?! Kek. I guess Korone as the resilience to make a good fighting game player at the very least

>> No.50589322
File: 152 KB, 1450x1050, 6bd7d0616c582219f0989dd3455e5ff0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50588108

>> No.50589647

She can't stop !

>> No.50590503

Has korone always liked FGs or did she just get into them with SFV? It's pretty cool seeing a vtuber actually enjoy them beyond button mashing and screaming.

>> No.50590742

She did it!!

>> No.50590769

Korone: gg no runback lmao

>> No.50590816

>>50590503
She got into them with SFV. She was more or less a complete beginner. She liked the characters and the game a lot and bought an arcade stick

>> No.50590840

What a clutch! Well that was fun to watch.

>> No.50591135

I've never seen Luilui play. Is she better than Korone?

>> No.50591171

>>50591135
She uses modern controls so that should tell you everything you need to know

>> No.50591268

>>50591171
I mean I've seen pro player use modern and get fucked by players using modern. So that doesn't really tell me anything

>> No.50593467

>>50591268
What changed with modern?

>> No.50596448

>>50593467
A few things, like you only have 3 normals (L-M-H), don't have access to a few special moves and command normas and damage is reduced compared to Classic, but you gain the ability of using simplified specials and access to a combo assist button.

>> No.50596927

>>50593467
Modern loses a few normals, depending on the character. Some lose less than others, the most notable thing is losing half your jump normals but grounded normals aren't as cut and dry. You only get damage reduction on simple input versions of moves, you can still do the inputs and get the normal damage. Combo assist is good for whiff punishes and if it's blocked it picks the best option so you're still safe. That said, some specials on Modern are usable only with the simple inputs so they always get the damage reduction, like Ryu's tatsu.

>> No.50598283

>>50596927
so it is easier for casuals now?

>> No.50599016
File: 1.02 MB, 1269x617, 1663706041903836.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Checking on Fumi
She hasnt been active in 14 days?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_U_BCyyxuY

>> No.50599550

>>50598283
I think some pros are even experimenting with it because it has legitimate upsides. That said, it depends on the character.

>> No.50600715

>>50599016
>Millia
>next to Zato in terms of tech
Millia players pls. You're not Jacko. You're not HC. You're not Asuka. Your character's cocaine fast but that's not "technical."

>> No.50602023

What do you guys think of using this for tournaments
https://challonge.com/

>> No.50602919

Is being immune to delayed projectiles once you enter a grab animation common in fighting games?

>> No.50603158

>>50602919
yes in my experience

also trying korone in virtual frontier any tips air chainsaw isnt working

>> No.50605924

>>50603158
tea spill spam

>> No.50606629

>>50603158
Ah good I thought it was yet another Ayame bug but then I grabbed a Suisei mid projectile and was also immune.

>> No.50606832

>>50606629
Ayame mains have it hard huh

>> No.50607018

>>50606832
The more I play better players the more I feel like maybe I should be playing Suisei instead. Suisei's only worse thing is her anti air.

>> No.50607146

>>50607018
oshicoin hard
love will make you strong
this is just a kusoge anyway

>> No.50608797

>>50607146
True this, not being able to oshicoin in a game about oshis is hard, even if my second closest is in

>> No.50609292

>>50608797
the less people that play your oshi the more important you will be in her eyes

Surely one day even ayame will heard of the number one ayame in the world
it could be you

>> No.50609671

Lads, Ayame is not my oshi, she just has my oshi's colors as a cosplay.

>> No.50610017

>>50609671
>his oshi is baiken

>> No.50610228

>>50609292
Was a different anon, and my oshi also isn't in. Fingers crossed she is one of Pekora's alt colors

>> No.50610321

>>50609671
Mine isn't in and the character I'm playing is basically fucking dead anyways.

>> No.50610406

>>50609671
eh then do whatever

>> No.50610449

>>50610228
Based sankisei chad.

>> No.50612507

Pivot gun airbumper

>> No.50613564
File: 548 KB, 1500x1000, 1657243717297586.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50612507
so, how your day has been?
Watch anything fun?

>> No.50615225

>>50613564
Still in the middle of mandatory morning family time so not really. Need to finish up star rail so I can actually get into practicing IS

>> No.50616106

anyone up for some fights? dont feel like sleeping

>> No.50616650

>>50616106
Area?

>> No.50616770

>>50616650
South america

>> No.50616961

>>50616770
298EC8B2

>> No.50618751

>>50616961
slow motion fights...
is it me or is it you?

>> No.50618773

>>50618751
No idea. I'm watching Kaela at the same time just fine.

>> No.50618913
File: 210 KB, 364x412, 1671896230979057.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50618773
probably me then
Well gg I will call it for the night
Thanks for the match!

>> No.50618919

>>50618913
GGs

>> No.50619876

Do you guys think korone will stick with the game long enough to learn the basic?

>> No.50619962

>>50619876
there is only one thing chuubas care about: viewership
If she has the numbers she will stay

>> No.50620043

>>50619876
Hard to say. She isn't the kind to stick with grindy games and it's likely that she'll play online for a little bit, play the WT mode and then go to another game unless other girls collab with her. Unfortunately outside of indies there's not a lot of fg chuubas who invest time in their games like the Apex or Valorant heads, and the lack of big vtuber tournaments like the former has gives much less of an incentive for them to keep playing and improving at the game.

>> No.50620076

>>50620043
>lack of big vtuber tournaments
/vt/ tournaments will change everything...

>> No.50620161

Have any chuubas ever played one of the touhou fighting games?

>> No.50620195

>>50620076
Good luck with that. But I do wonder if SF6 will be popular enough to make convince someone to host a tournament for it like Hal does with Vsai.

>> No.50620299

>>50619876
She'll probably play through story mode atleast by the looks of it, and she wants to do some training mode streams too

>> No.50620363

the mad gear gang is mad annoying in this story mode btw. Like a wild pokemon battle

>> No.50622837
File: 603 KB, 3200x1800, tutsucha.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50620161
NadeshikoVT is a big fan of 2hus. Cant recall which games she played though.

>> No.50623078
File: 673 KB, 894x956, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lunanito I know you're here
please give me an image to replace gandalf here

>> No.50624134

>>50622837
IIRC she played Soku way back, but says there's no one to play it with. And doesn't want to play with fans because it would expose her IP.

>> No.50625830

>>50620363
Why are they annoyed?

>> No.50626394

>>50622837
nice tits

>> No.50627431
File: 375 KB, 2048x2048, FZNF6LBVQAAEHAQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50626394
Thanks, they really are.

>> No.50628160
File: 55 KB, 1280x720, 1685705284177002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50627929
30 minutes

>> No.50629265

https://twitter.com/IdolShowdown/status/1664602774997463041
First balance patch coming soon

>> No.50629316

>>50623078
Give me a bit

>> No.50629356

>>50629265
Bye OP Aki i loved you

>> No.50629442

>>50629265
The fact that they used Aki and Botan in that picture means they fucking know.

>> No.50629469

>>50629265
Going onto the beta version first by the way, so probably hop on that if you want to experience it before the official patch

>> No.50629526

>>50629469
Go in and report results

>> No.50629940

Anyone have any more vods of Soda play?

>> No.50630415
File: 451 KB, 691x636, 1668014040412504.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50623078

>> No.50631016
File: 316 KB, 1200x917, Fv7Dr52aMAEn8Rz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tuesdays/ (only on Tuesdays)
It is Tekken Tuesday (Friday) once more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn6xUSu04aY - Apparently Coyo is mostly going to be labbing today

>> No.50631082
File: 57 KB, 250x293, 1656093427092329.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

page 10 and nade hasnt done her announcement so I dont know what to put

anything you guys want in the op while I wait?

>> No.50631122

>>50631082
Tell us when you last did your laundry

>> No.50631207
File: 815 KB, 2894x2894, FaUj8IhVsAAi1UK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50631082
It will most likely be at the very least a new outfit so I think it could be safe to put that in.. don't forget to update the link to NadeshikoVT

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action