[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 6 KB, 402x77, Mysterio.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
45496512 No.45496512 [Reply] [Original]

I unironically love NijiEN, but the dramashit gets fucking tiring. It can't be that hard to just NOT do dumb shit aka, showing a dildo on screen for example, among other things.

Obviously there are antis/trolls who blow every little thing out of proportion (especially /here/), but some shit they do is just fucking retarded

>inb4 "It's too late"
It's literally never too late to change things. It just has to happen

>> No.45496657

I actually is too late though because tight corporate chains are only half of the solution (as Zaion proves), the other half is to not hire subhuman pieces of shit with various personality disorders. And Niji fucked that part up HARD.

>> No.45496906

>>45496512
get management to put them on a tight leash

>> No.45497102

>>45496512
>How do >we (they) stop all the drama coming out of NijiEN
It's impossible. The streamer reflects the audience. What you're talking about is murdering thousands of twitter non-binary folk. That'd be a hate crime and a genocide!

>> No.45497173

>>45496512
I don't disagree with the drama thing but of all the retarded things NijiEN has done the nothingburger Hex dildo thing is the only one you could think of? The only dumb thing about that is that he doesn't label his files, the only people who care about the asset itself are chinese sisters who don't even watch Nijisanji. Vox has used dildos in his fucking thumbnails and Finana talks about shoving other peoples' recorders up her pussy and no one cared about that.

>> No.45497232

just kill nijien like holocn
easy

>> No.45497541

>>45497173
I just went off the most recent thing I could think of that wasn't the Z***n disaster (which they themselves couldn't help since it was all on her)

>> No.45497880

>>45497541
>which they themselves couldn't help since it was all on her
You deserve all the drama and worse

>> No.45497997

>>45497173
> Finana talks about shoving other peoples' recorders up her pussy
Every time Finana does literally anything, I remember how she said that she still hasn't told her sister about that yet.

>> No.45498117

>>45497102
If you just remove twitter then those people will remove themselves.
The real genocide is when you have to nuke China to clean up chat.

>> No.45498406

>>45496512
You think the dildo was an accident? That was intentional and meant to make his horny fans even hornier so he could milk their wallets more.

>> No.45498450

>>45498117
You could become a member of British parliament.
>If you just remove knoives the stabbing crimes will remove themselves!

>> No.45498968

>>45496657
Well to be fair, they hired apparently a bunch of Asian Canadians and twitter pandering white women(the most stereotypical, often mentally ill, and leftist politics parroting women in the world). Getting people who say stupid shit and/or are mentally ill out of that group is like shooting fish in a barrel.

>> No.45499385

>>45497232
Ironic how the nijiEN members who speak Chinese are the most innocent this time

>> No.45499680

>>45496512
to be fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
why the fuck he have that as an assets the fuck

>> No.45500100

>>45499385
Enna...

>> No.45500226

>>45500100
Okay 2/3 since I didn't know, but I'm also not surprised.

>> No.45500603
File: 1002 KB, 806x848, 1659520176220528.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They need to, like it or not, unironically follow Hololive's method, even if the JP branches don't do it, Niji EN should.

>1
Nazi tier management. I don't know how strict it is fully there, but it obviously isn't Vshojo-tier "freedom", so Niji is doing great on that front.
>2
Choosing better people to hire. I don't watch everyone there but certain ones seem less retarded than others (Like Lazulight, Obsydia, and Doppio the only ones I watch). The ones who are stupid need to be dealt with in 3
>3
The talents need to unironically moderate themselves, and not rely on management.
Hololive is lucky because it's been doing this since it was only JP. You'd see JP girls helping, "fixing", and correcting other JP girls (Senpais to the new generations).
This has been going on ever since and it's done with the Stars, IDs, and ENs.
And if I'm not mistaken we see it with kouhais "correcting" senpais more specifically, when Nene did her whole tracing shit, Iofi very much outspokenly talked about how she spoke with Nene in detail and basically bonked her worse than any manager could have
From the outside looking in, it seems like the Niji talents don't really correct each other when something is going wrong/they did something retarded, and either let management handle it or pretend nothing happened/is wrong (or they just blindly agree with them to not cause any "drama").

>tl;dr
If you ask me, the best way to stop a lot of the dramashit is that the EN senpais need to take charge and "correct" everyone else.
Then when everyone's corrected/nearly corrected, if another Zaion gets in, she/he will be corrected at the very start and the whole
>I can do what I want
attitude will die very very quickly.
And no, I'm not saying they should all be rosary clutching church moms, but going on stream saying
>Hey 4chan!
is terms for your management and all your senpai (Lazulight and Obsydia) to DM you and all collectively call you a fucking RETARDED NIGGER.

>> No.45500657
File: 900 KB, 320x320, 1656671609081.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Make more bait threads, surely that will work.

>> No.45500724

>>45500657
>Everything that criticizes me is bait!
Thinskinnedchama...

>> No.45501383

>>45496512
More manager-sans, have them more involved with watching over the livers.
Have management actually be fair with their discipline so bonks are given out equally.

>> No.45501483

>>45500603
For your third point, it's pretty clear that some of the nijiEN girls and their fanbases basically see no wrong in any of their actions unless it pisses off their twitter/reddit troon mob.
The only time they've ever really apologized for anything is shit like Enna shitting on Kyo for being a wigger, otherwise it's mostly moral grandstanding like feesh with her "trap is a slur" pandering and the like.

>> No.45501653

>how do we stop it???
I PLAY THE SPELL CARD ENNA REMOVAL

>> No.45502055
File: 275 KB, 486x600, 1678363148107495.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That's the thing, there are some members that ultimately stay out of trouble, like Fulgur despite how much of a whipping boy he can be viewed as here. And there's also other members that basically gotten over the idea of wanting people to like them and are instead happy with their fanbase and their position in life/coworkers, which is what Iluna seems to be doing bar Kyo.
There's just this one third or quarter of the branch though that is obsessed with bringing drama upon themselves. People like Enna/Millie/Kyo, I dont know if its because they're just very insecure, if they think Nijisanji needs to be crass 24/7, if they think its entertaining and think people love it, I have no fucking clue. Those are the people that management needs to watch like a hawk because they are ultimately damaging the branches' reputation. Hex too but for different reasons, how he got in I have no fucking clue.

>> No.45502343

>>45496512
Was showing a dildo really that bad? He and the rest of the Nijis do worse things that don't count as yabs on a regular basis.

>> No.45502361

>>45501653
Too many fags and troons(mentally ill) in the NijiEN fanbase, it wouldn't work in the long run.
Combine that with how some of their members are obsessed with the opinions of retards from /here/, they're bound to step into drama at some point.

>> No.45502410

>>45502343
Everything is bad when you're on the Nijianti board

>> No.45502663

You just watch the streams and stop looking at twitter and /vt/ bait threads

>> No.45503118

>>45496512
It's pretty clear that NijiJP set up VTA at least in part to prevent this sort of thing - getting streamers to do a several-month PNG internship is a good way to cultivate standards/skillsets and evaluate the fit of a given streamer in a lower pressure environment.
But that's a slow, low-risk approach that requires a lot of overhead to boot - and the EN tolerance for risk/reward vs. investment seems overall higher - there's been 30+ streamers debuted over less than 2 years with a pretty wide variance. A lot of features that we saw in the EN debuts - debut ensemble original songs, serial introductory debuts, etc. seem to have now become standard in JP with the new VTA waves, and it feels like there's more willingness to use EN as a testing ground or experiment.

>> No.45503705

>>45502410
>Nijianti board
>filled with bots made by Nijinogs to expressly push tribalist b8 and other shitposts
>even with bots they still can't compete with the Holobronies they're obsessed with
Just like the streams

>> No.45503913

>>45503705
>Entire catalog filled with anti Niji shitposts on the daily
>Nijifags still get blamed for this
Like I said, Nijianti board.

>> No.45504381

>>45496512
NijiEN is going to be dissolved like KR and ID and the popular talents will just be melded into the main branch, it will solve all the issues

>> No.45506432

>>45496512
Showing a dildo on screen isn't drama just because a few anons like to spam threads about it

>> No.45507268

>>45503913
No you're just a Nijinog that's seething when people don't post only good things about your corpo tubers.
I see more Holo threads, even specifically targeting individual tubers to shitpost and hate on, literally on the catalog right now(multiple with Gura's face shitposting, most of which we know are bots now, a Kronii shitpost/hate thread, some thinly veiled homo hate threads)
Meanwhile you have what, this thread and maybe one other NijiEN thread's with criticism that I saw when I checked right now, that are just "how to improve the branch" and the theme is "stop being retarded" and people saying that management needs to step in. Otherwise it's the typical generals or recurring threads for Niji, Holo, smaller corpos, and bigger indies.

>> No.45507523

you dont stop the drama . thats part of there appeal now at least to stay relevant

>> No.45508031

>>45502055
>other members that basically gotten over the idea of wanting people to like them and are instead happy with their fanbase and their position in life/coworkers, which is what Iluna seems to be doing bar Kyo.
Yknow now that i think about it as someone who doesn't dip into niji beyond the occasional Pomu stream, I always see the same 4 or 5 names popping up in drama. Considering there's 30 fucking members that's a pretty good ratio of non-shittems.

>> No.45508478

>>45496512
Gatekeep, like you should have done two years ago. Get the known subversives demonetized and/or suspended and you have a chance at turning things around. You'd have to form an uneasy alliance with niji antis to do that because there's zero accountability in the fanbase.

>> No.45508568

>>45507268
You faggots literally adopted a retarded whore that managed to get fired in a month for doing the same shit you would be making bait threads about asking what's wrong with nijien had she stayed there just because this means going against nijisanji, if all this mobilized hate movement isn't enough proof of how this board is mostly a nijianti cesspool than I don't what to tell you

>> No.45511352

>>45496512
It's not up to us, it's up to their management to understand what the priorities should be.

NOT priority:
>panicking in response to like 3 people with toothpaste flags on twitter complaining about something 99.99% of viewership either missed or doesn't care about at all
>firing someone in response to enough of the above "violations"
>some of them trying to pose/carry themselves as the anti-Hololive for the sake of it, it just makes you look like the weaker person to care too much
>trying to force together 30 people of vastly different backgrounds pretending they're all super best friends
>losing their fucking shit at the concept of critique/criticism and trying to censor it instead of consider trends from it

Priority:
>ensuring cohesion and unified environment, secret discords not allowed
>taking the temperature of fan sentiments
>letting what works work, but not to the detriment of the fans (i.e hex/vox exploitation)
>not contradicting themselves - anti-GFE girls mingling with blatant BFE whores is clashing mentality, makes audience choose sides
>not letting the spite of the chuubas for fans/certain types of fans/other companies etc show through on streams

>> No.45511446

>>45496512
No it is too late
NijiEN is bleeding out ccv
There is literally nothing they can do to get them back

>> No.45511782

>>45496657
Selen literally has borderline personality disorder and the most controversial thing she's done is get angry when Metal Gear Rising faggots started telling her to read the tutorial

Luxiem's success and Zaion's termination basically ensured no one good would ever get in again and the best we can hope for are people like Meloco who are basically JP members who wanted to skip VTA. Everyone else is just hoping they'll appeal to rich weirdos like Hex's fanbase

>> No.45511828

>>45502343
That is a literal nothingburger compared to his groomer tier liking under age fans' untagged selfies and saying "haha i just want to surprise you :)"

>> No.45511948

>>45500603
So, we just have Pomu and Selen tell everyone to stop being retarded?

>> No.45512019

>>45496512
>It's literally never too late to change things.
Except it sorta is. And I say that as someone whose fav chubas are in the branch.

The way I see it the entire branch has been built in such a way that in its present state it cannot fix what would need to be fixed to sort out its constant production of yabs.

Crack down on members and they're large enough to revolt and take half the branch with them, which we potentially already saw happen with Millie where she posted on her PL and Enna tweeted in solidarity, also around the same time almost half the branch was offline for two weeks. Whether that was a mass suspension over her group chat stream that millie and enna voiced protests over or was a large portion of the branch taking a break in solidarity it doesn't really matter, both show that enough of the branch would disobey any crackdown.

tldr: any attempts to tardwrangle them are doomed to fail because they're too big now.

>> No.45512309

>>45511948
>Only Pomu and Selen
If it were Hololive (I know people hate the comparison), but Lazulight for JP it'd be the first Gen, and EN Myth, should unironically be the big dogs on EN. They were the first, and aside from debut-tier """drama""", they've gotten into 0 shit. Much like how Holos want to be like Sora I'd argue most NijiENs should want to be like Pomu/Elira/Finana.
but it's not limited to just those 3 because Obsydia are "ideal" as well.

So basically those 6 should be the "moral authority" in EN at the end of the day, especially since no one else has shown that they can be one beyond them. Problem is aside from Selen I don't think the other 5 have the balls to stand up against the rest being retarded

>> No.45512580
File: 702 KB, 1536x2048, 1677001473877486.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45512019
>they're too big now.
Nta and I understand what you mean, but if it takes nuking half the branch because they're fucking retarded, then maybe that's the solution. Neither side is shy of nuking branches.
But yea firing half the ENs becuase they don't wanna listen would basically destroy the branch morally so that's not a good idea.

I think the best hope is a new wave that isn't shy to be the newfags AND correct everyone else in the branch, but I know that's unlikely

>> No.45512817

>>45499680
Utako in nijiJP shows shit like that all the time
Also Coco showed tail buttplug and had merch of it
I dislike Hex but the dildo is basically nothing. He should stop fucking trying to be a therapist for his mentally ill chat though

>> No.45512890

>>45500603
you're right, I think nijiEN would actually benefit from draconian management because the livers yab so fucking much

>> No.45513354

>>45511782
Yeah, NijiEN is fucked at this point thanks to managements new hiring practices. It was a miracle we got Kotoka and Meloco, who are actually pretty fun, know about vtuber shit and most importantly, NOT FUCKING MENHERA IDIOTS WHO KNOW WHAT TO NOT TALK ABOUT IN THE OPEN

>> No.45513555

>>45513354
Sooo you're saying we should make the entire nijiEN branch nijiJPs that can speak english, I'm with you on this one brother

>> No.45513724

Nijisanji has maintained the same view count and outside of /here/ literally nothing has changed. Keep crying and saying the company is dying though

>> No.45513848

>>45513724
Factually wrong but ok, we know all Nijibros are pathological liars

>> No.45513861

>>45508568
Cope moron, I've never simped for Zaion like you're strawmanning. Fact is I pointed out that you're exaggerating this "nijianti" sentiment when it's evident that it at least goes both directions.
Maybe you'll have more of a leg to stand on if there were leaks of holobronies making dedicated bot systems to shitpost against you, but since you nijinogs got exposed doing that first, it would almost certainly be a reactionary falseflag at this point.
Maybe if dumbasses like you didn't come into these threads where you clearly lie and ignore reality(like me pointing out how the catalog isn't filled with anti niji spam like you claimed it was), then maybe you wouldn't get shit on all the time for being stupid.
Also
>mobilized hate movement
it's really obvious what kind of person you are with this terminology

>> No.45513972

>>45513724
This isn't the numbersthread trannychama
Go back

>> No.45514078

>>45500603
Iofi is untalented at art and she should be removed from hololive for disrespecting Nene like that. She will never come close to Nene's greatness.

>> No.45514133

>>45514078
BASED LARPER TRYING TO START SHIT WITH NO ONE

>> No.45514520
File: 1.02 MB, 2282x4096, 1675192242977249.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hire more Melocos and Kotokas, Doppios and Pomus/Eliras/Selens, etc

Keep out Kyos, Ennas, Hexs and Ziaons

The only way to save NijiEN is for the next, I'd say 3-4 waves, to be perfect, and I'm not even kidding.

The next wave is the Gamer wave and is all males. All of those males need to NOT be like half the males they have now. The unironically need to be like the Holostars.

The wave after that is presumably mixed gen as per the audition. They need to not fuck that up too.

Then they need to do that 2 more times.

When all is said in done, they'll be at what, 40? 50 ENs?
At that point, the Branch will unironically filled with more "good" people than dogshit dramamagnets. The ones who are dogshit dramamagnets (aka the ones we have now) will have a choice, either change or keep doing what they're doing, but if they keep doing what they're doing they'll just be the sore thumbs of the EN branch while everyone else is loved and not treated like shit or in any drama

>> No.45515443

>>45514520
Unironically good plan and one that I agree with. Sadly nijiEN hiring is shit and the management is fucked.

>> No.45515587

All they really needed was better screening. Some of these people make no fucking sense as hires and it was clear it was a numbers only thing which is a big mistake. So you have these people come in that know absolutely nothing about vtubers or the culture surrounding it and it just feels incredibly disingenuous. What irks me even more though is some of them are just devoid of any sort of class or bedside manners. At least act somewhat respectable but a lot of them can't even do that. I would think this is basic shit but apparently not.

>> No.45516558

I hate everyone in nijien except Selen, Pomu, Elira, Kotoka, Meloco, Dopp

>> No.45517519

>>45496512
unironically fire all flips + enna.
they're the absolute stain of nijien and the vast majority of yabs have them at its epicenter.

>> No.45518146

>>45512817
>unlicensed therapy
Yeah, a dildo is nothingburger shit, but a few #Suicide_for_Hex tweets and it's over.

>> No.45518286

>>45518146
I don't get why he has so many schizo women following him
Is copying Corpse's basically-fucking-throat-cancer really that Hot? I don't get it at all

>> No.45518415

>>45496657
Anon, being a subhuman piece of shit with a personality disorder is a requirement to being a vtuber. No normal person wants this.

>> No.45518463

>>45496512
>I unironically love NijiEN
No you don't.
/thread

>> No.45519057

>>45500603
Rather than Nazi tier management, I think we need a complete management overhaul. The three videos that came out of xSoleil immediately after Zaion's graduation are so obviously planned and scripted that any goodwill they could've gotten from me was thrown out the window after that. That was one of the worse PR moves I've ever seen a corpo do, that plus the memoryholing makes it literally Zhang levels of 'nothing happened'.

>> No.45526941

>>45496512
Just graduate there is nothing to save

>> No.45528061

Fuckers need to stop shitting out new generations every other week.

I swear they'll hire anyone who knows how to use OBS at this point.

>> No.45528592

This is what AnyColor gets for hiring people who got rejected from Hololive. There is a reason for that, they are whores who cant behave and act professional. Most every NijiEN girl is Asian or esl. No true white girls like HoloEN.

>> No.45528638

>>45497173
They are whores and just talk about whore shit. No one wants to hear that.

>> No.45528706

>>45500603
Niji isn't doing good on the manager front. You think being more free will make them better? No, you gotta be more strict with them and set more boundaries

>> No.45528757

>>45500603
Most of their senpais are just as bad as them.

>> No.45528819

>>45514078
Yeah, iofi got triggered by 1 chink comment in her Among Us vod. She couldn't ignore, nope. Just had to respond

>> No.45528975

AnyColor has got to stop bringing out new gens so fast. Take your time and build some hype. Stop hiring Asians and ESL's for your English branch

>> No.45529054

>>45528975
I don't care what nationality they are as long as they can be professional. Hex, Vox, Enna, Millie, all unprofessional and unironically need correction

>> No.45529134

>>45500603
>kouhais "correcting" senpais
lofi debuted earlier than Nene. Kouhai correcting senpai especially publicly isnt done

>> No.45529252

Fire all, and don't hire anymore of the kind of people who play around with harassment mobs on Twitter/elsewhere, or implicitly or explicitly encroach on a colleagues stream/image without their consent. Knowing how to identify this is a skill probably only gained through life experience, and not something you'll be able to ascertain with a political questionnaire about what the applicant thinks about BLM. You probably need to either fire the current EN management staff, or maybe hire senior management to take over the final decisions and improve the current team. My feeling is Kyo shouldn't have passed auditions and his attitude and conduct during the process would've given him away, but without being the interviewers we can only guess what he was like.

>> No.45529400

>>45529252
I think it lies at least partly with the fault of NijiEN management, which has been really inconsistent and lax. A lot of yabs have been unpunished and yet Yugo was forcefully graduated and Zaion was fired. They definitely need to tighten up their management but for the livers they can be retrained, or at least restrained so that they shut the fuck up about shit that doesn't concern them

>> No.45532465

>>45496512
At this point the only way to fix NijiEN is to actually bait half of them into quitting and hope they take the twittoids in the fanbase with them.

>> No.45532955

>>45529134
Many people forget that ID1 came out before JP5. Not sure why.

>> No.45535282

>>45496512
>How do >we (they) stop all the drama coming out of NijiEN
we (they) dont

>> No.45536174

>>45512309
>Finana.
> "moral authority"
LOL

>> No.45536975

>>45496512
Everything after lazusydia was a mistake.

>> No.45537285

literally nothing. the only thing that’s going to happen is people here are going to bitch about nijisanji until somebody else who isn’t them starts whatever the next big vtubing controversy and this place starts bitching about them instead of niji.

>> No.45537555

>>45496512
>I unironically love NijiEN, but
Why though?
I actually can't think of a good reason to love them. What do they do that's so lovable?
Shit on their fans?
Do nothing idol like?
Offcollab with men?
Behave like vshojos with cumsexpiss talk?

>> No.45538146

>>45529252
Definitely start with management. We need people who know how to tard wrangle and identify who's willing to get tard wrangled. As shitty of a situation Zaion got put in, she didn't make it any easier on herself. It's entirely the fault of staff that they let her, amongst other even worse members, into NijiEN.

>> No.45539627

>>45496906
that wont work

>> No.45539896

Management needs to figure out which of the talent are rats and firewall them off from everyone else permanently. Quiet collab bans etc. Problem solved

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action