[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 91 KB, 1919x1079, 2CE5B8B2-FDF5-467B-93E0-8FEAE7DC52D1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
43828634 No.43828634 [Reply] [Original]

>b-but they flopped!
Experiments won’t always succeed; you can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs. I respect his ambition for not playing it safe and pushing Vtubing boundaries, even if it doesn’t always lead to success. One Pomu or Selen is worth a hundred Aias

>> No.43828664

>>43828634
>pushing Vtubing boundaries
lol
lmao

>> No.43828728

>>43828634
>b-but they flopped!
who are you talking about? selejo, edengumi, ranunculus, voltaction, iluna or xsoleil?

>> No.43828751 [DELETED] 

I loved when he got Nijifans to pump up his stock and then sold his price and left the company in shambles and they're now the bagholders. Literally stopped giving a shit about the KR and ID branches. And anyone in EN who isn't luxiem. And they STILL praise him. It's fucking hilarious.

>> No.43828844

>>43828634
I loved when he got Nijifans to pump up his stock, then sold his stock and left the company in shambles. They're now the bagholders. Literally stopped giving a shit about the KR and ID branches. Also anyone in EN who isn't luxiem. Hell you could argue he doesn't give a shit about Luxiem anymore either because he canceled that concert.And they STILL praise and suck him off. It's fucking hilarious.

>> No.43829401

Trust-fund babby Riku, the CEO of AnyColor, admits to being a short-term gain oriented trend-hopper. He had four failed business ventures and by his own admission he only released Nijisanji to "ride the wave" of VTubers and "get immediate results". He does not care about Nijisanji because he will simply "move on to the next thing" if it doesn't work out. The IPO is him cashing out his stocks.
https://careerhack.en-japan.com/report/detail/971

> 今でこそ注目される田角さんだが、大失敗も経験している。2017年、別の動画サービスを仲間と立ち上げたが、投資元が見つからず事業を畳んでいる
Although Mr. Tazumi is now in the spotlight, he has also experienced major failures: In 2017, he launched another video service with a few colleagues, but the business folded when they could not find an investment source.
> バーチャルYouTuberの事業をはじめる以前に、4つの事業を立ち上げたのですが、失敗しました。出資を受けることができず、2人いた仲間も辞めて、自分だけが残って。
"Before starting the virtual YouTuber business, I had started four businesses, but they failed. I couldn't get investment, two of my colleagues quit, and I was the only one left."

> ただ、もともとの性格でいえば、ダラダラしがちで。だからこそ、逆に短期集中で一気にやっちゃいたいんですよね。
It's just that my personality is the "lazy" type. So I prefer to do things in short, concentrated bursts.
> さすがに人生の全部を集中するなんて無理なので、「やる時」と「やらない時」をきっぱり分けるようにしています。
Obviously it's impossible to concentrate on everything in life all at once, so I try to make a clear distinction between "when to do" and "when not to do".
> バーチャルYouTuber市場は立ち上がったばかりの市場。集中して取り組みたいですね。
The virtual YouTuber market is a market that has just started. I want to concentrate on it.
> 「すぐに結果が出る、短期勝負がしたい」
Title : I want to play the game in a way that I get immediate results.
> じつは、バーチャルYouTuberで勝負をしたのも、短期集中に向いている事業だと思ったから
In reality, we went with virtual YouTubers because we thought it was a business suited for short-term focus.

> 日本でもフィッシャーズの「笑ってはいけないアニ文字がツボに入ってしまった。」という動画が少しずつバズりはじめていて。マーケットもありそうだし、animoji×生配信をテーマにしようと考えていきました。
In Japan, the video series from "The Fishers'" called "YLYL : Animated emoji." got viral, and there seemed to be a market for it (This thing : [YouTube] 笑ってはいけないアニ文字がツボに入ってしまった。 (embed)) [Open].
> 流行りはじめていたanimojiとライブ配信、この掛け合わせに集中をすれば、自分でも勝負ができると思ったんです。
I thought that if I concentrated on the combination of animoji and live streaming - which was starting to become popular - I could compete in this field.
> その頃、バーチャルYouTuber『キズナアイ』が100万登録突破し、めちゃくちゃ盛り上がってきていて。女性YouTuberの中でも上位にランクインしてきて。
Around that time, VTuber "Kizuna Ai" had just surpassed 1M subs and was getting very popular. She was ranked high among female YouTubers.

> バーチャルYouTuberがくることは間違いなかった。その波に乗っかろうと「にじさんじ」をリリースしました。
There was no doubt that virtual YouTubers were coming. I released "Nijisanji" to ride that wave.
> この先、バーチャルYouTuberもいつまで伸び続けるかわからないですよね
In the future, we don't really know how long virtual YouTubers will continue to grow.
> ただ、それでいいと思ってるんです。次に「来る」と思った領域があったら、そこにどんどん張っていく。
However, I think that's fine. If I see a field that I think will be the next viral thing, I'll just expand into it.
> なんせ僕は短期集中タイプなので(笑)
After all, I am a short-term-focus type of person (lol).

>> No.43829533

The only thing he pushes is unpaid labor, bullying cliques, and capitalism. Basically Riku the typical chink overlord of a corporation oh wait...

>> No.43829638
File: 268 KB, 1324x1137, 1645895091988.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>gura makes /vt/ seethe
>good
>riku makes /vt/ seethe
>bad

>> No.43829897

who?

>> No.43831770

>>43828728
iluna was an actual flop, both number and quality-wise, i can only hope that people will finally notice that xsoleil is actually good and they'll grow overtime
ranunculus seems to be performing average at best even for jps, same for voltaction

>> No.43836520

>>43828634
lol nice joke, or you just baiting?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action