Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 91 KB, 742x417, 1617247072221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4325170 No.4325170 [Reply] [Original]

malady edition

Vshojo team page: https://www.twitch.tv/team/vshojo
Snuffy: https://www.twitch.tv/snuffy
Haruka: https://www.twitch.tv/harukakaribu
Momo: https://www.twitch.tv/momo
Bunny_GIF: https://www.twitch.tv/bunny_gif
Anny: https://www.twitch.tv/anny/videos

>> No.4325939
File: 232 KB, 904x1234, __vei_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_ebiblue__8007068d93f9761161aed1b5676f918b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4325939

I love Vei, she's the only vtuber I donate to because I know all my donations are going straight into important shit like beer and hot as fuck skeb commissions.

>> No.4326094
File: 310 KB, 1000x1424, 1620837357596.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4326094

my island mexican demon wife

>> No.4326212

>>4326094
>island mexican
?

>> No.4326269

I mean, this works.

So for those that missed it, Ironmouse just confirmed on stream that a collab with Mori is happening. Even tho we all knew that already with the teases, having it actually confirmed is a finality and now things can progress.

She said she told Mori that she was nervous about the playdate. Mori told her not to be and that they'd have fun. They're already good friends and I am really looking forward to seeing how that friendship is brought about in public.

>> No.4326505

>>4326269
Thats cool and all, but i want to fuck veibae

>> No.4326658

>>4326269
clip for proof
clips.twitch.tv/LongPricklyTildeDendiFace-OuMlmjL8K-_a__cY

>> No.4326678
File: 632 KB, 602x602, Otachan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4326678

>>4325170
Are you excited for Otachan debut, you know shes going to be newest member of VShojo, right?

>> No.4326710
File: 122 KB, 805x692, vei.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4326710

>>4326505
I want to politely turn down Vei's advances and watch her pout!

>> No.4326851

>>4326678
She looks like fun, I hope she does well. I doubt it will be in Vshojo though, there would have been teasers. Probably indie.

>> No.4326902

someone had submitted the clip of mousie singing "ave maria" and she joined in part normal/part operatic having another duet with herself.

>> No.4326961
File: 437 KB, 1941x4082, 1618123452534.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4326961

>>4326505
You, I like you.

>> No.4326984
File: 1.34 MB, 809x1250, 1614563934624.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4326984

>>4326902
And I think she sang it better this time (tho the previous one was recorded on worse equipment)

>> No.4327003

MOUSEY IS GOING TO SING! GET IN HERE!

NOT A DRILL!

>> No.4327005

and shes going to sing again and seeing about how much prep she is doing sounds like its opera. oh fuck it is.

>> No.4327009

>>4326505


But you really dont. She'll stare at you like a dead fish, she's soulless coomer bait.

And she should apologize.

>> No.4327040

holy shit mouse gets better every time she's so fucking gooood

>> No.4327049

Love hearing Mouse sing. Absolutely pleasant time. It also sounds like she is able to sing this song alot more than the last time she tried.

>> No.4327072

JESUS SHE'S DOING MORE AND MORE! GO MOUSEY GO!

>> No.4327089

She sounds like a whole different person. It always blows me away how much range she has.

>> No.4327091

holy fuck first she confirmed the collab, then she did the duet with herself, then fucking went further with misterioso tonight. HOLY FUCK, this is a hell of a night.

>> No.4327276

>>4326269
huh.. better to turn the chat off if i catch it when that happens. its going to go crazy

>> No.4327316

after her throat infection, she was worried that she never talk again, let alone sing. the recovery is pretty amazing. imagine what she was like in her prime.

>> No.4327380

>>4327089
how does she do it? i hate the screaming "music" that is called opera but she made it sound nice

>> No.4327388

>>4327316
I hope she keeps improving and gets her full range back. Actually makes me happy to see her improve.

>> No.4327428

>>4327380
thats mousie for you. not a fan of opera due to childhood trama. but holy fuck can mousie sing, i would listen to full fucking operatic concert with her singing it. [provided she stops the moment it starts hurting and doesnt push herself of course.]

>> No.4327469

>>4326269
Good. I hope they have lots of fun. Mousey is the only one i accept without remorse to be near Hololive.

>> No.4327491

I dont even like anime. Why are all my favorite streamers vtubers? I dont understand.

>> No.4327525

>>4327388
hard to belive she used to have donation goals to be able to buy her medicince and could only stream a couple hours.

>> No.4327553

>>4327491
its whats behind the pixels. their hearts, their minds and their personalities.

>> No.4327632

>>4327380
What opera do you listen to?

>> No.4327644

>>4327525
its nice to see the simp money doing something useful, very rarely do you get to witness that. but even then it just feels crazy that just streaming something to the internet moves so much money. no matter where you look you will see these simps throwing so much money at the streamer that they can live with just that

>> No.4327655 [DELETED] 

>>4326269
Hopefully Mouse dies before it happens.

>> No.4327668

>>4327655
does this /b/ tier underage shitposting really still work on someone?

>> No.4327683

>>4327491
I don't watch any normal streamers usually. The only people I watch who stream and aren't vtubers are Oxhorn and sometimes the Trash Taste guys randomly. I am an anime fan tho, so it makes sense, but there is something about the vtuber that allows people to be more "themselves" I guess. Anonymity is a powerful tool for self esteem sometimes.

>> No.4327698

>>4327632
don't remember any names anymore but i do remember that it sounded horrible

>> No.4327753

>>4327668
You replied rather than ignore him, so yeah. It's gonna get worse as we get closer to the collab, too, so thicken your skin, anon.

>> No.4327817

>>4327753
got nothing better to do :D and i mean what i said there. i doubt that even a facebook boomer would feel anything if they see those posters

>> No.4327828

>>4327698
I am not a gigantic fan of opera, I just don't understand the "screaming" part. Maybe you just have only been exposed to too many soprano arias. Or, worse, duets where the opera singers often sing over each other. I love a good aria, but when they get in concert it becomes a cacophony of anharmonic vomit.

>> No.4327846
File: 165 KB, 1500x1200, 1622214454413.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4327846

>>4327817
Good point. This thread is going to get deluged in autistic Chinese or Australians in about 3 hours anyway, so might as well get some use out of it.

>> No.4327860

Honestly, as I was biased to vshojo before I have to admit I'm having a lot of fucking fun with mouse singing now

>> No.4327883

>>4327828
i got my opinions so many years ago that i don't remember much about it. its possible that i had to hear it from the radio which would make that sound like ear rape when you combine the fm sound quality with some cheap shit car speakers

>> No.4327897

>>4327817
Just remember the priceless piece of 2000's advice: "Dont feed the trolls." It has always been an ironclad rule. The guy clearly looked for the thread just so he could post something to try and piss someone off.

>> No.4327914

>>4327860
i think that mouse is pretty unique in vhsojo. people that like her might not like the others at all

>> No.4327943

>>4327897
theres that but you probably also know that feeding them can be fun sometimes

>> No.4327967

>>4327914
She isn't really unique, at least not in that way. She's just virtue signal bait.

>> No.4327973
File: 2.05 MB, 1920x1080, 1611379374013.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4327973

i wonder if anyone is recording these and maybe sharing them. yt vods may exist but you probably already know that they get re encoded and have ~half of the original quality and no good archivist wants that

>> No.4328002

>>4327973
some of the big clippers definitely record ironmouse. in fact one just does mousie cips.

>> No.4328011

>>4327967
idk about that. i watch nyanners too and shes very different

>> No.4328041

>>4327846
Just know that most actual fans of Hololive and even some of the shitbags in this crapsack, actually don’t hate on IM despite the disdain toward the rest of Vshojo. If you see any otherwise, they’re either trolling or really big pieces of shit trying to start something.

A collab of her and Calli is a very accepted thing that many looked forward to for a long time on both sides.

>> No.4328046

>>4328002
anyone know what kind of api limits twitch has? i worry about getting banned if i keep running multiple instances of the auto recorder because the one i use needs an authenticated api to work

>> No.4328088

>>4328011
Not in the sense that she does things that triggers the schitzos.The things that people shitpost about Nyanners and Vei, Mouse does too, but in addition to looking like an ass if you shittalk Mouse she triggers the average normalfags savior complex.

>> No.4328105

>>4327943
lol, thats the stairway of retardation. It can be a wild ride of who is trolling who

>> No.4328121

>>4325170
>hate the girl behind Veibae because she is a massive bitch that should be rotten in hell
>love the anime design because it's a clever succubus maid
Please recast Veibae. Such design is rotten in the hands of a shitty VA.

>> No.4328179

>>4328088
i don't really like her normal streams where she just plays games and does other generic boring shit but the singing streams are something i wish i could always catch. anyone else i can only like if they are collaborating with nyan

>> No.4328199
File: 22 KB, 240x320, 1605065952180.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4328199

>>4328121
shes a feminist too. caught her saying things that only such people would say when i was watching one of the collab streams

>> No.4328270

>>4328199
everyone in vshojo is. even mouse

>> No.4328296

>>4328270
but not all of them make it so obvious. also is there a single veibae stream where she is not doing some dumb sex jokes all the time?

>> No.4328307

>>4327883
True that. Opera is meant to be heard in as high a fidelity as possible or live in an acoustically designed house (y'know "opera house"), but even then a shitty performance will make any opera terrible.

But Mousey is wonderful in her singing, and because it is always an aria (solo) you don't have to listen to any other garbage but her.

>> No.4328323

>>4328046
If you're not making multiple requests every second you should be fine.

>> No.4328346

>>4328041
We know that. Hololive, or even /vt/, has a very hard time shitting on Mousey. Maybe it is the bubblegirl thing and it's just hard to kick someone who already has it bad, but whatever it is, it can stay and we can all enjoy a great entertainer and vtuber together.

>> No.4328410

>>4328346
You can still be mad about it though. Even if it's indirectly the shitting all over Mouse's best friends does have an effect on her. Tuesday she was talking about how the prior 2 days had been extremely stressful and she was just glad to be able to stream again, and the prior 2 days were when the Kiara collab was canceled and Nyan said that sad thing on Discord that got a hate thread to like 1,000 posts here.

>> No.4328524

>>4328088
Hopefully it stays that way. Even if it is just a triggering of savior complex, at least it shows some damn humanity exists even in this shithole.

>> No.4328527

>>4328410
It can't be helped that she's unfortunately affiliated with shit. Even if people at best leave her alone, the rest of Vshojo's stink lingers around her. The only good thing I would ever say about Vshojo and it's incline is that is has helped Iron Mouse significantly, but other than that nothing else can be said that isn't already plastered all over the place.
Mouse hasn't done anything wrong, at least to a huge extent, and going after her seems to be a pretty dickmove, even outside of knowing about her condition.
I hope she won't let too much of the hate that goes towards Nyanner and Veibae make her feel as if she's also involved cause she's not but I know how much she cares for her friend that it does affect her which is too bad.

>> No.4328534

>>4327914
This is basically the case for me. Sometimes I'll watch Nyan or Zen out of boredom, but for the most part I just watch Mousey. And I actually can't stand Vei, this has nothing to do with the HL stuff. I've just never liked her.
>>4328270
Is she though? Been watching her for a year and never heard any indication of such but she really doesn't bring politics or the like to stream. A couple of her mods though are absolutely.

>> No.4328649

>>4328410
Hard to know what was causing Mousey stress. She did say on stream it was IRL and talked about how "you know how families sometimes just don't get along" but it was vague enough it could have mean her real family or her VShojo family. I would lean more real family because couple of weeks ago one of her family members had a sudden hospital emergency, so it could just be something continuing from that.

>> No.4328672

This may not be vshojo related, but whats with the whole connor and ollie deal that dudes are calling him a pedo or something

>> No.4328691

>>4328527
She seems very excited about the collab, and I am guessing she has the blessings of her friends without any drama, so it'll go fine. She's just "nervous" about it.

>> No.4328692

>>4328323
oh not bad then. the 2fa thing makes getting new keys annoying so i didn't want to try it too much

>> No.4328697

>>4328672
I saw that other thread and it sounds like people literally just making shit up to try and get people to hate him. I haven't seen any proof that there's a basis in reality for any of it.

>> No.4328719

>>4328697
why didnt they collab? i don't know shit about ollie but apparently she's apart of cover and they basically didn't allow a collab?

>> No.4328724

>>4328697
Worse yet they're trying to use his faux pas against mouse as a reason to kickstart it when I can guarantee you none of the shitheads doing it give a shit about Mouse. Yeah he spilled spaghetti but you could tell he was deeply apologetic seconds after it happened and it was only a few minutes before Mouse was feeling fine again.

>> No.4328741

>>4328534
Mousey strikes me as mostly apolitical, even tho she might be in a position where she could talk about certain social or political topics in a unique way. She being Puerto Rican, she could offer an opinion on PR statehood, but doesn't. She could comment on healthcare given her situation, but she doesn't. And she is a fan of AOC, but they're both Puerto Rican, so it could just be that she likes her for that because she never talks about WHY she likes AOC. So, yeah she just keeps politics out of her vtuber life entirely.

>> No.4328760

>>4328672
No idea. Apparently the schizos managed to chase him off collabing with more Holo-IDs, but I don't know the story.

>> No.4328777

>>4328719
Conner overstepped himself and was obvious that he was planning on getting close to the rest of the Hololive for more nefarious reasons. It also didn't help he actually badmouthed vtubers, specifically Hololive, in general.

>> No.4328844
File: 402 KB, 731x906, __vei_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_nari_bikkii__f6e4a12077bcd7b78e80a8bea7040557.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4328844

>>4328777
>badmouthed vtubers, specifically Hololive
based, vei collab when

>> No.4328876

>>4328844
Would love to see Connor collab with some of the others. I think he's got some good wits for being a snarky asshole and I'd love to see that clash against Vei's unabashed anger. Only person I think he'd be a bad fit for would be Nyan she's not good at being a confrontational asshole even as a joke and would need a third person there to help break the ice.

>> No.4328899
File: 174 KB, 290x277, 1620093724708.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4328899

>>4328777
>was obvious that he was planning on getting close to the rest of the Hololive for more nefarious reasons

>> No.4328903

>>4328724
I think it's justifiable that anyone who had to sit through five minutes of him going through the normalfag "you're so brave!" routine would end up a little miffed. Then again, that's like half of Mouse's chat anyway, so maybe not. It's kind of hard, because he flies right on the edge between excusable and actively annoying. His actual videos are entertaining, but he's probably the least enjoyable person on *that* podcast and his streams are actively unenjoyable to me. I think he's just not cut out for streaming, it feels like he doesn't really try to put on a presentable mask like he does in his vids.

>> No.4328925

>>4328741
politics just kill the fun in everything. doubt that she would want to kill the stream with that cancer

>> No.4328995

>>4328899
Anyone interacting with a Holo that isn't another Holo is doing it for nefarious reasons. This is what people actually believe.

>> No.4329053

>>4328995
Him continuously trying to spam people like Moona, who anyone that watch her stream could tell she is super shy around strangers without taking any consideration for them is more than enough to prove nefarious intent.

>> No.4329088

>>4329053
>super shy around strangers
>vtuber
Do you rele beleb?

>> No.4329093

>>4328925
Few actual vtubers bring it into their vtuber life and even fewer bring it into the streams. All the vtweeters you see with "Debut: TBA" or the like will never actually be vtubers and if they do their careers will be nuked because "woke" is not big in the vtuber world. There may be a niche for that one day but right now it is a death sentence if you want to be successful.

>> No.4329111

>>4328777
who is this fag anyway

>> No.4329118
File: 1.17 MB, 1272x1067, Capture+_2021-05-29-00-36-26.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4329118

Don't tell anyone... But I made that Conor Ironmouse thread. Thought that vid was so dramatic and pure gold I wanted to share here. Can't believe mods just gutted the thread.

>> No.4329121

>>4329088
NTA, but I would say 95% of all vtubers are that, yeah. I don't agree with the "nefarious intent" bullshit tho. One thing I have noticed is that if you're an introverted or shy vtuber you don't reach out first for collabs and shit. So it takes the extroverts willing to make those connections to get shit to happen. Mouse wouldn't be doing anything with Pikamee or Mori if she wasn't willing to reach out, and she's also reached out to Belmond (and ghosted the poor guy twice) and Bonivere for collabs. If you don't try you won't succeed and a lot of vtubers who want to collab just don't do it.

>> No.4329122

>>4328199
most people outside of 4chan skitzo are anon, it's wierd only if the position are extreme

>> No.4329132

>>4329118
Cool story, bro.

>> No.4329139

>go to nyanners discord for first time in weeks
>first conversation I read is people complaining about how sexist gamers are
>leave

>> No.4329156
File: 136 KB, 463x453, 1622045387589.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4329156

>>4328672
if you combine all the rrat evidence it is pretty much undeniable
>close friends with ciel star but threw him under the bus once he was arrested for cp
>thought ollie was 17 because her character is and ollie says it a lot, coincidentially the holo he targetted most
>dug for irl info for ollie on her official discord, thats what got him blacklisted big time when managers saw
>only moved onto mousey because hololive blacklisted him
>groomer voice
>panders ONLY to underaged females
>acts like a psycho with mouse ever since he found out shes ugly irl
>only keeps talking to her as a foot in the vtuber door, you can see he genuinely despises her now and she is catching on
>claims to like milfs to cover for the fact he likes loli
>soulless eyes when anything like this is brought up on stream because he goes puppetmaster mode

>> No.4329163

>>4329093
when that becomes a thing vtubing will be ruined. its going to bring all the cancer with it. i hope that i never have to see the day when vtubers are openly talking about poltics

>> No.4329171

>>4329156
its also creepy how he keeps talking about how he saw irl pics of mouse when shes obviously uncomfortable with it, and anyone who knows vtubers should know not to do that

>> No.4329190

>>4329121
truly shy/introvert people would not be doing silly stuff in front of a huge audience. the feels will still be there even if they aren't showing their face and they can of course see the chat that might get full of shit that makes them feel even more uncomfortable

>> No.4329197

>>4329156
I agree. Those are definitely rrats.

>>4329163
Probably, and I find it fascinating the HLfags are dreading this happening because VShojo exists when their concern should be those psychopaths out there in Twitterland. Compared to those twits, VShojo are hardline weebs.

>> No.4329251

>>4329190
I don't think that's true, but I don't think either of us can truly comment on whether the vtuber avatar makes us braver unless we do it ourselves. I'm already an extrovert, tho, so I wouldn't count.

But there's still a difference between entertaining a bunch of faceless names in a chatroom and then talking to someone whom you've heard on stream and know is a real person and such. Like, Nyanners is a social retard. She can go on her stream and talk about pee pee poo poo, embarrass herself with dumb jokes, and other stuff, but the moment she interacts with another vtuber she clams up and turns into a stumbling, stuttering mess. What makes it so different if you humiliate yourself on stream or humiliate yourself with another vtuber? The other vtuber might be a streamer, too, but they're just as full of shit as the rest of the world, but that's not how they work. When someone is more "real" and you interact with them, suddenly it's like "holy shit fight or flight ahhhhh!"

>> No.4329344

>>4329190
It's the same as shitposting here. Most of the autist in this board are social retards but many still post their garbage without a care in the world, despite it can always be found because of anonymity. Vtuber works similar. Even if the girls are all super shy introverts, they are wearing a mask of anonymous that lets them be comfortable to speak and have fun. Those in the chat are people, but they don't feel like real people enough to trigger the usual social anxiety.

>> No.4329453

>>4329344
but its not same at all. we are all anonymous here so unless you go out of your way to make it obvious no one will know who made that post. on twitch you have an unique identifier and are usually speaking to the audience too. all of that is far more demanding than making a post here that most of the time will just get ignored

>> No.4329475
File: 59 KB, 238x212, 1622094220693.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4329475

>>4329156
ok you got me, pretty convincing not gonna lie didnt know about the ciel star thing. a lot of strange coincidences and patterns...

>> No.4329638

>>4329475
You're fucking stupid if you believe any of that. Especially

>groomer voice

Fucking really? Or how about:

>only moved onto mousey because hololive blacklisted him

Debunked easily. Connor and Mousey have been collabing since January. Whether Connor has been blacklisted by HL I can't say, but Connor did not "move on" to her.

>panders ONLY to underaged females

I don't even know what this means.

>acts like a psycho with mouse ever since he found out shes ugly irl

Nice, seeing as how nobody knew Connor knew (possibly) what she looked like IRL until yesterday.

Etc. You're retarded.

>> No.4329689
File: 10 KB, 650x771, 1601859448827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4329689

>>4329638
why do you care so much? i want to see vtubers and this retard makes them much less enjoyable when he shows his ugly face

>> No.4329774
File: 468 KB, 1366x768, 94385729384.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4329774

>>4329171
>saw pictures of her state irl
>"WHOA I'AM SORRY MOUSE, I TOTALLY DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD OXIGEN THERE WITH YOU HOLY SHIT I'M SUCH AN ASSHOLE, THERE THERE POOR THING YOU'RE SO BRAVE AND BLABLABLA"
Vshojocucks are in another level of cope, I don't understand how can they defend this and suck that faggot's cock

>> No.4329802

>>4329638
What's more interesting is the fact that you're defending Connor for whatever reason.
Maybe you're even Connor trying to defend himself.

>panders ONLY to underaged females
>I don't even know what this means
This reply right here is sus. Also for not mentioning anything about the Ciel Star debacle.

>> No.4329806
File: 102 KB, 463x454, 1622043733027.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4329806

>>4329638
I like how you ignore the biggest evidence at all about his friend when they pandered to the underaged girl audience big time. oh, you dont know what that means? he cosplays black butler and other such anime and used to host discord servers for the "fandom" which is 100% underaged girls.... do you know what I mean now?
connor rebounded to mousey when hololive blacklisted his ass which is confirmed when he says he does not talk to mori anymore because she ghosted him. currently unknown if they had sex before the ghosting but my sources are working on this intel, please understand....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYG4Sr972U look how psycho he acts as soon as he sees shes ugly irl... so mean, even /vt/ would never be this mean....
you are in denial and it is funny because when mousey dies from being persuaded to fuck him irl, you better remember my posts and just imagine me saying "I told you so!"

>> No.4329817
File: 20 KB, 665x800, 1611708961098.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4329817

>>4329802
i don't even care who he is but i want his face out of my cute vtuber streams. dude literally looks like the irl version of this meme

>> No.4329846
File: 63 KB, 650x400, 1590225319608.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4329846

Why cant these thots not just do their own thing instead of forcing themselves into everything else? I do not want Hololive to be infested with western trash. They've already ruined anime fanbases. They've already ruined gacha and a lot of video game fanbases. One of their members openly said how shit she thinks Cover is and another member is a lying loli-hating SJW hypocrite. You nasty thots can stay in your corner of the internet where you can freely talk about how your period looked after a week of birth control or how the cum of you latest BF tasted.

>> No.4329913

>>4329846
They're social parasites.
They can't function without latching on and destroying something else.
This is why gatekeeping is a must. But gatekeeping isn't really effective when you have a lot of cucks on your side.

>> No.4330020

>>4329846
you shit on western vtubers while watching holo en? doubt that it would affect the jp side

>> No.4330039

>>4329093
To be fair, there's the newish VTuber Eris who gets a decent amount of views for an indie, and she's exclusively a history/politics streamer (with positions that are essentially beyond what I assume you consider "woke"). Main problem is less people not wanting to talk about it, and more that you just have to have a large amount of knowledge to be able to talk about such topics with any degree of confidence. Because nobody really cares if you give an ill informed opinion about a video game or whatever, but giving an uniformed political take is both dangerous and a bad public image look.

>> No.4330045

>>4329913
the language barrier that jp vtubers have should be very effective. people aren't going to learn one of the worlds hardest languages just to troll a bit

>> No.4330148

>>4328199
>caught her saying things that only such people would say
like what

>> No.4330168

>>4330045
>the language barrier that jp vtubers have should be very effective
You underestimate a woman's desire for attention.
>people aren't going to learn one of the worlds hardest languages just to troll a bit
It's not "just to troll a bit", you fucking faggot. It's for leeching and attention whoring.

>> No.4330297

>>4330020
HoloEN is on a leach.

>> No.4330503
File: 167 KB, 1250x833, 1622257668335.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4330503

Eh, might as well dump the schedule here just in case this thread isn't deluged with autism overnight. As usual, all times Eastern:

Bunny: 12pm - Probably more Mass Effect
Momo: 2pm - Games (assuming she's not suffering from a massive hangover)
Zen: 4pm - Said it would be Friday or Saturday and was not here Friday, so Saturday it is.
Veibae: 12pm - Conker's Bad Fur Day
Melody: 6pm - (CB) playing erogames
Snuffy: 7pm? - Not sure after the charity stream
Mousey: 8pm - Maybe Resident Evil 7 she said.

>> No.4330568
File: 394 KB, 742x564, 1622263384700.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4330568

Oh, never mind, the autism is already here. Well see you tomorrow lads. Remember not to give out free (you)s to shitters and farmers.

>> No.4330594

>>4330568
no no please... i want to talk about vshojo with you guys, pleeeeaaase?
I like the babiniku the most. who is your favourite?

>> No.4330756
File: 1.67 MB, 190x167, popcorn.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4330756

>>4329846
>>4329913
>>4330045
>>4330168
These collabs are going to be like christmas for the sane side of /vt/

>> No.4331136

>>4330756
This, I'm really looking forward to more vshojo/holoen collabs, just because it makes the unmedicated part of /vt/ seethe.

>> No.4331446
File: 413 KB, 1560x2048, 1606371676963.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331446

>>4331136
its weird that this would make someone seethe. i think that its nice to see cute girls do something together

>> No.4331540

>>4331446
are you just being obtuse are are you realy so autistic you cant see why people are seething?

>> No.4331558
File: 438 KB, 632x573, 1593730722913.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331558

>>4330756
>sane side of /vt/
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here

>> No.4331576

>>4331540
all i see is people that take things too seriously. its just entertainment so stop behaving like we were making important political decisions here

>> No.4331599

>>4331540
Because they are off their meds?

>> No.4331621
File: 51 KB, 844x884, 1620221452226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331621

>>4330756
>implying there's any sane people here
Is this how schizos cope?

>> No.4331653
File: 199 KB, 427x381, 1612060845216.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331653

>>4331540
only vshojo are seething because the holo gate keepers won. the holos got the only vshojo they would accept too (mouse), collabing with the least favourite holo Mori. so even if something yab happens its no big loss, just a win win for holo fans. perhaps mori graduation best case scenario. everything worked out in their favour. no way holo can lose!
while vshojo cry all day about veibae and nyanners no collab. and whats more, nobody from /vt/ was mean in their twitch chats so they cant play victim.... just seethe all alone..
they even let their precious mouse be groomed live right in front of them, and whats more, they LIKE it... sad!

>> No.4331706

>>4328899
>>4328995
The problem with Connor was that he pushing for those collabs like in a normal streamer way and that doesn't really work with company like Cover.

>> No.4331712
File: 784 KB, 2039x3200, 1600590921947.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331712

>>4328121
Vei's casting is fucking perfect. She's a succubus, so obviously she would be a vulgar degenerate from hell who speaks in swear words interspersed by verbs and has no concept of shame. If you don't like it, why are you watching a succubus in the first place?

>> No.4331724

>>4331653
>moving the goalpost
>we won!
Still a vshojo collab. You lost.

>> No.4331770

>>4331712
because they keep putting her in the streams i watch

>> No.4331777

>>4331770
Such as?

>> No.4331778
File: 118 KB, 463x453, ogey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331778

>>4331724
yes, with mori, whom is going to take the fall for this. and then ensure that nobody will collab with them ever again. sorry mori, it must happen u kno...
sometimes you have to sacrifice the pawn to win the game.... I know vshojocucks will not understand but please try to understand. no hard feelings to the deadbraps too. sankyu

>> No.4331794

>>4331653
Honestly as someone who likes as many bridges to be crossed as possible and was initially sad the Kiara collab got called off, IronmousexMori is a much better first Hololive-Vshojo collab, and I fucking hate Veibae anyway.

>> No.4331799

>>4331778
calm down schizo

>> No.4331805
File: 51 KB, 570x855, streetbeefs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331805

>>4325170
what i wouldnt give for skudbutt to do a video of nyanners taking horse cock

>> No.4331822

>>4331777
why do you even post about her here if you don't watch her?

>> No.4331826

>>4331653
>least favourite holo Mori
t.deadbeat

>> No.4331837

>>4331822
I do. So what streams do they put her in?
Or are you so completely braindead that you watch collabs with her without knowing what a collab is?

>> No.4331882

>>4331799
t. schizo

>> No.4331889

>>4331778
>whom is going to take the fall for this
Like how? Nobody is freaking about this and the collab will be okay.

>> No.4331895

>>4331837
of course i watch because the vtubers that i like are also there. at this time it looks like melody is the only one that is easy to avoid and that sometimes makes me wonder what the deal with her is

>> No.4331912

>>4331889
Schizos are convinced that Hololive collabing with Vshojo is 'the final yab' and it will cause major damage, even if it's Mouse and Calli which imo is as safe a collab as you can get

>> No.4331916
File: 9 KB, 261x193, Togurape.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331916

I'm just happy that the collab with vei got cancelled because of her own actions.

>> No.4331927

>>4331916
Hell, Vei's the one who cancelled it

>> No.4331933

>>4331927
DYRBI

>> No.4331945
File: 1.09 MB, 4096x2159, 1620964854638.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331945

>>4331895
>the stream is called "collab with Veibae"
>streamer tells everyone that she's gonna collab with Veibae
>anon watches the collab
>"wtf why is Veibae here stop putting her in the streams I watch"
You just love to hate Vei and can't help yourself, admit it.

>> No.4331957
File: 737 KB, 1142x1033, 1607151302429.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4331957

>all these new Vei fans itt

>> No.4331967

>>4331933
Of course anon. She’s on good terms with Kiara somehow (they’re still friends), why would she rub even more salt in the wound?

>> No.4331982

>>4331945
i just want to know what the others are doing. shes not that bad in the collab streams but i would not watch her own streams. i tried it once but it did not feel right so i closed after few minutes of suffering

>> No.4332006

>>4331967
>implying the collab wasn't cancelled because Cover said no
>or because schizos sperging out against it
Kek'd. The absolute state of Vshojo's simps. Cope harder.

>> No.4332017

>>4331724
no apology no collab, veiwhore and nyaggers still out. sorry!

>> No.4332030
File: 289 KB, 1200x1600, 1598744916866.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332030

>>4332017
thank god. my ears would not be able to handle that

>> No.4332033

>>4331933
You can choose to believe in your own rrats over what people involved are saying, but then the discussion becomes completely pointless.

>> No.4332062

>>4332017
the rrats have spoken and even with apology there is still no collab. my sources tell me veibae takes birth control and cover will never allow it. sorry once again vshojocucks

>> No.4332071

>>4332033
the people involved (nyanners) said in private that holoen nixed it, vei publicly said that she walked away (obviously to save face), i know who i believe

>> No.4332109
File: 224 KB, 1526x1623, 1610151337648.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332109

>aporogize!!

>> No.4332166

>>4332071
Nyanners never said that, and no, one vague as shit screenshot that can be interpreted in a thousand ways doesn't prove it.
You keep coming here and repeating the same stuff again and again like a maniac. The fuck is wrong with you? At this point, I can recognize you by the way you type.

>> No.4332187
File: 38 KB, 665x720, 5eedf183113e70958dec611bb81292a2c3caa54d90b4b313410e397244e07d9a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332187

>>4332033
>i beleeb in corpo-speak
The absolute state of vsimps

>> No.4332244
File: 45 KB, 586x215, 1621976297538.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332244

>>4332033
>what people involved are saying
I cant believe VSJ fired Nyanners

>> No.4332246

So is that Mori and Mousey collab gonna be on twitch or youtube?

>> No.4332264

>>4332166
you can deny as much as you want, but anybody who isn't blinded by simpdom and cuckoldry knows she was extremely clear and precise in what she said and not vague at all
are you the same moron who first kept insisting the screenshot was fake, then tried to pretend he was in the sub-only channel where she said that?

>> No.4332281

>>4332109
no collab lol

>> No.4332287

>>4332244
>the holoninja found birth control pill receipts in her trash from months ago
based holoninjas triumph yet again.... can you imagine the chaos if they did not do this....

>> No.4332309

>>4332264
Are you schizophrenic?

>> No.4332317

>>4332264
is it really that fun to keep arguing about this forever? the sane people will just laugh at you and no ones opinion will change

>> No.4332336

>the screenshot is fake
>the screenshot is real but it doesn't mean anything
>the screenshot means something but it's vague
fucking hilarious watching vcucks go through the stages of grief

>> No.4332346

>>4332336
you holofags are pretty funny too

>> No.4332357

>>4332317
>the sane people
you mean nyaggers' fanboys coming here and clumsily trying to do damage control while they aren't even subbed to her lol

>> No.4332372
File: 91 KB, 1024x576, save_me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332372

>>4332309
>>4332309
>you're a schizo!
>I'm sane!
If you were sane, you wouldn't be here arguing with literal anons, anon.
Cope and seethe harder, vsimps.

>> No.4332382

>arguing with my unironic schizos

>> No.4332392

>>4332372
>literal anons
As opposed to figurative anons?

>> No.4332419

>>4332357
i got a sub for free but im not joining the discord. that shit is for the insane people that you can see talk about chuubas and other similar things. im just someone that enjoys the comfy streams but has no interest in the drama or schizo tier relationships that the big donors usually have with the vtubers

>> No.4332447
File: 298 KB, 1240x1754, vei.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332447

i forgive vei. i know shes not actually malicious, just stubborn and prideful. the anti-vei schizo will forgive her in time too.

>> No.4332466
File: 11 KB, 788x70, 1608539142808.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332466

>>4332357
>while they aren't even subbed to her lol
Bro, I support my oshi 100%. Here's a fresh post from her Patreon-only Discord room to prove it so you can double check it.

>> No.4332494

listen vshojocucks... I hate to say this but its tough love and btw im from a neutral standpoint please understand.

you can not take care of your oshis... and you can not provide them the safety and guidance they need. they are out of control, speaking of periods and being sad unable to collab with ANYONE! and much more worse, I am afraid mouse is being groomed and bullied in front of you by a known groomer.... you just laugh and apologise on his behalf... sad! only hololive fans care about mouse, and she is not even their oshi!

I propose we take mouse, for her own good. you must please understand, in these times you must think of the talent and now your selfishness. if the mouse stays with you, she will surely be sad and die from sex with connor.
the fact is you can not care for her like hololive fans can. we I mean they know how to care for the wellbeing of the oshi, and mouse will be happier there. you want her to be happy or you want her to be sad?
think please and do whats right. you failed mouse and made her cry by letting her speak with connor but its ok you can make the good decision now and relinquish her to us. I mean them (hololive fans).

please understand this is for the best. if you wish to put your own selfish desires before the life of the mouse you will surely be cursed and shame to your family. she must go with hololive fans to be safe. unfortunately the other talents have become too rabid to be treated, they must be euthanise and graduate. very sorry but you did it by lack of caring and guidance. you enabled them too much. please understand. there is nothing we can do for the cat and the other demons. but be assured, we will give mouse good home. we will collect the mouse in 3 days. sankyu

>> No.4332498

>>4332447
i think that she has too much sex and that is making the streams non comfy

>> No.4332513
File: 35 KB, 476x476, NO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332513

>>4332447
>the anti-vei schizo will forgive her in time too
Never.

>> No.4332548

>>4332447
I don't forgive her but I don't think she's malicious/scheming. She's very up front in the fact that she's a prideful, abrasive bitch. It's comforting to know that she's not hiding a cliquey, bitchy, hard-to-work-with side, because that side of her is right there in the open and to her fans it's a plus.

>> No.4332590

>>4332548
You've never talked with her of stream, have you?

>> No.4332625
File: 18 KB, 500x500, 98423cecdcd6ba49200aa207d33349ec.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332625

>>4332590
>typing in chat = talking
I'm starting to feel sad for you vsimps

>> No.4332645

>>4332590
shes just someone that really should be doing something else. idk who and how someone managed to convince her that she should do this

>> No.4332733

>>4332625
Hololife fans are just salty that they will forever just be a faceless fan that their waifu will never know about. VShojo girls are actual friends with ther fans, we have a relationship with them that's more than just a fan and a streamer. I know this is a difficult concept to understand since you e been brainwashed by idol culture

>> No.4332754

>>4332733
We've got a terminal-stage case of parasocial here, guys

>> No.4332774
File: 189 KB, 349x276, 1591547690154.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332774

>>4332733
>VShojo girls are actual friends with ther fans, we have a relationship with them that's more than just a fan and a streamer.
meds, quick

>> No.4332785
File: 18 KB, 500x500, 1622005689674.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332785

>>4332733
there is no punchline here... its not a joke....

>> No.4332789

>>4332733
>we have a relationship with them
holy mother of fuck

>> No.4332793

>>4332733
this is true and you don't even have to be a schizo. one can say something and there is a high chance of the streamer replying to it, try with hololive and no one will see your message from the millions that come in every second. even the expensive paid messages will get ignored because theres too much of them too

>> No.4332801

>>4332754
Has your oshi ever retweeted one of your tweets? Has she ever hugged you in VR? Has she ever DMed you to tell you she appreciates all the donos you give her? No? Then don't talk about muh paradoxical relationships when you have no idea about the relationship others have

>> No.4332813

>>4332801
please man...

>> No.4332825

>>4332801
HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON LOL
STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW

>> No.4332838
File: 21 KB, 1016x203, 1622156885166.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332838

>>4332466
Dude I know, Nyanners has become so based in her recent posts

>> No.4332850

>>4332801
This is going beyond parasocial now. Please touch grass before you buy a gun or something. Jesus fucking christ.

>> No.4332858
File: 67 KB, 454x532, 1622056822118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332858

>>4332801
im sorry for making fun of you mr vcuck.... I didnt realise its this bad.....

>> No.4332865
File: 565 KB, 1280x720, ForBigMistakes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332865

>>4332733
>>4332801

>> No.4332867

>>4332850
coping holotard can't understand

>> No.4332889
File: 130 KB, 463x453, 1622045654912.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332889

>>4332733
>Hololife fans are just salty that they will forever just be a faceless fan that their waifu will never know about.
Not really a holofag. I mostly follow indies. I just like to shit on whores and their pet simps.

>VShojo girls are actual friends with ther fans, we have a relationship with them that's more than just a fan and a streamer
Kek'd. Like how twitch thots are "friends" with their paypiggies?

>>4332801
Yes, of course. Retweets, hugging in VR and DMs are the standards of which you measure a relationship.
Everytime I interact with you vsimps, my opinion of you cucks just gets lower and lower kek

>> No.4332891

>>4332867
>You don't understand! She shook my hand at a meat and greet, and read my username out loud! She cares about me! She loves me! She knows who I am!

>> No.4332895

this is me when yet another vcuck has fallen into psychotic state of disillusion
https://youtu.be/uqabmlcQiho

>> No.4332907

People who rally against Vshojo girls here are no different from the Chinese antis still spamming Coco, or Japanese antis who bullied Aloe out of Hololive. They are offended for silly and exaggerated reasons, and refuse to admit the stupidity of it all because that would hurt their pride.
Dumb people are the same everywhere.

>> No.4332911

He's taking it a bit far but I can confirm, I consider 3 of the VShojo girls my friends. I understand that when you have so many friends you can't give them all attention and I'm fine with that, but I'd like to work my way up to the point where I can hang out with them in their discord to wat h movies and shit.

>> No.4332915

>>4332891
even that would be much more than you would get from hololive

>> No.4332931
File: 21 KB, 112x112, 1608303550019.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4332931

>>4332911
stop it right now

>> No.4332948

>>4332931
i love nyanners!

>> No.4332962

>>4332907
nobody from /vt/ has ever harrassed the vshohoes. sorry anon. give me one even just one example of someone in their chats saying something rude to them and I will kneel.

and you are forbidden from calling your little theory there a rrat btw, that is trademark of Cover and sorry but you are not allowed to say it. please understand

>> No.4332965

>>4332915
If I wanted a vtuber to actually acknowledge me properly, I have some 1-2K subs vtubers I'm subbed to. If Hololive members also had only 200k subs and VRchat there'd be very little difference between the two.

>> No.4332967

>>4332907
Nah, we're just gatekeeping SJW cancers out.
If we don't, we'll end up like Britanistan.

>> No.4333013

>>4332967
I swear to god Gamergate has given a generation of young men permanent brain damage

>> No.4333018

>>4332801
>Has she ever hugged you in VR?
yes :)

>> No.4333046

>>4333013
>muh Goobergate!
Living in SJWs heads rent free, even after being dead for a decade.

>> No.4333055

>>4333046
Imagine talking about "rent free" after you come in screeching about "SJWs" like it's 2012

>> No.4333056

>>4333013
Find your own hobby to ruin

>> No.4333070

>>4333018
>he is an unironic cuck who felt warmth from a virtual hug
damn..... I am so sorry for you, here you go... lets become friends... only because im nice and dont want a suicide on my hands.... *hugs you*

>> No.4333075

>>4331778
>>4331653
I really like your take.
I am still hoping for Mouse to cancel due to health complications but that is wishful thinking at this point.

>> No.4333097

>>4332962
They get harassed on Twitter instead, because Twitch has actual moderation tools. Although it didn't stop some faggot from harassing Ironmouse of all people recently.

>> No.4333130

>>4333055
>after you come in screeching about "SJWs" like it's 2012
Kek'd. Unlike Goobergate, SJWs are very much active up to this day. So your argument is invalid, niggerfaggot.

>> No.4333142

>>4333130
rent free

>> No.4333157

>>4333070
its something a normalfag can't understand but it can mean a lot to people that don't have friends. such people do exist but you usually wont see them irl

>> No.4333174
File: 152 KB, 1371x194, Rrrrrrrat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4333174

You can call me a nigger and a faggot.
You can say they are all friends and that I dont know shit.
But deep down you know this is what is starting to happen behind the scenes

>> No.4333188
File: 63 KB, 803x803, 1622206040665.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4333188

>>4333142
>rent free
>when your enemy is literally at your front door trying to ruin yet another hobby
That's not how it works, SJW-chama. But ogey.

>> No.4333196

>>4333188
>noooo they're not living in my head rent free they're real and here i swear

>> No.4333199

>>4333174
>screencapping your own post
>no (You)s
Pathetic.

>> No.4333207

>gamergate was just angry gamers, the she's didn't do anything
>Meanwhile its escalated to the point we have BLM protests in the streets now

>> No.4333230

>>4333174
eh.. after all they are women so i would be more surprised if there was no drama

>> No.4333259

>>4333199
Newfag-chama please stop embarrassing yourself for not knowing on how basic shit works.

>> No.4333260
File: 189 KB, 406x364, happy_days.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4333260

>>4333174

>> No.4333283

>>4333174
>they start making their own groups
>you cant join this one, what you said about lolis? that was UNCOOL.
>yeah? well our group has more subscribers. so I dont care.
>oh yeah? well our group has cute guys in it, and your ex. oh are you mad now?
>uhhh no way. I dont like him. and your boyfriend? I already fucked him on my onlyfans bitch!

this is the future of vshojo discord conversations
(100% true, this intel was a nice find.... my friend ame the time traveller helped me, who im friends with btw)

>> No.4333290

>>4333207
Yeah man, racial tension fueled riots in America are a totally new Tumblr-created thing that started happening around 2015-2020.

>> No.4333313

>>4333290
yeah, go tell your twitter followers.

>> No.4333332

>>4333290
what are you saying right now? you sound insane and I think you need your meds quick....

>> No.4333601

>>4332494
mouse is unironically in danger, poor mouse. vcucks are so mean and horrible...
>bullied into crying on stream by connor
>he knows what hes doing
>vcucks just laugh, clip it, spam "its ok connor!" in the chat
>congratulations, you have successfully normalised connors abuse to ironmouse and he will gradually get worse in his psychopathy
truly sad... vcucks, you are so cruel..... how can you do this to a girl who is literally dying?

if it were a hololive girl who cried because of a bully groomer, lets just say, well we wouldnt be defending him on online messageboards... thats for sure.

>> No.4333612

>>4333174
If Vshojo splits, I can 100% see it being between Melody and Nyanners. Everyone would stay with Melody except Vei who would go with Nyanners and they'd either both return to indie or start a new group. Ironmouse would still remain friendly with both parties but stay in Vshojo, and Hime would just up and quit.

>> No.4333658

>>4333612
whats the deal with melody? i see everyone else collaborating but i can't remember anyone ever doing it with her. i have watched her a little bit and she did not feel that bad

>> No.4333688
File: 43 KB, 616x478, 1622270300222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4333688

>>4333601
>expecting beta males to stand up for a woman against a slightly less beta male
I mean, what did you expect?

>> No.4333696

>>4333658
There have been a fair few collabs with Melody. Also lewdcast. I think she's just busy.

>> No.4333703

>>4333612
just realized that since the nekopara incident melody and nyanners hasn't interacted once other than an awkward hello in one of the group colabs.

>> No.4333765

>>4333696
i mean with other vshojo people. if there are any they are so rare that i have not yet managed to catch any

>> No.4333851

>>4333688
they are truly sick and weak. how do they fail so bad at this? if we didnt offer up the colab so mori can secretly save her from the abusive and toxic relationship with connor, she may very well be dead by the end of the month.

vcucks, please. we have our own problems, we cant keep coming to fix yours.... do better!

>> No.4333899

sociopath hands typed above post

>> No.4333978

>>4333851
what are you talking about? i watched todays stream and she was looking healthier than ever

>> No.4333994

>>4333899
Nah, just someone having a giggle.

>> No.4334053

>>4333658
Actually this is a point of contention in the group. Melody already complained that she is getting shunned by a lot sponsors because she does porn. This also means she is getting less interaction with group because if you want sponsors you cant always collab with the camgirl.
In general I feel like Mel is somewhat left out.

>> No.4334073

>>4333994
please have your giggles doing something other than bullying severely sick women and their online friends on anonymous forums

>> No.4334112

>>4334073
It's not me m8, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

>> No.4334149

>>4334053
would the boomer sponsors really be that retarded? bet that they too watch porn while pretending that they are against it

>> No.4334152

>>4334053
Mel-chan…

>> No.4334166

>>4334053
That's pretty sad but at least they're probably mostly all friends behind the scenes, and Nelody still gets fairly frequent collabs with Mousey and Nux

>> No.4334201

>>4334073
>shifting the blame
Nice try, Cunner

>> No.4334217

>>4334053
Hopefully they'll step in. Mel's great, she needs more love from her mates.

>> No.4334279

>>4334166
>Melody still gets fairly frequent collabs with Mousey and Nux
Isnt this feeding into the second part of this rrat? >>4333174

>> No.4334295

>>4334053
how much do these sponsors even pay if they are considered that important? they already get crazy amounts of simp money so its hard to believe that the sponsors would be that important to them

>> No.4334369

>>4334279
I mean Melody and Mousey (and also maybe Froot and Hime) liking Nux while Nyanners and Vei dislike him isn't even a rrat. The rrat is whether this might actually cause any friction, and I think it might be a factor but it's not going to be the reason for any splits.

>> No.4334414

>>4334295
You underestimate the amount that gets cut by shares, taxes and the like. Also it's not crazy money if you think about the fact they only get this money for a few years before their career inevitably dies.

>> No.4334478

>>4334053
Desperate enough to get a fakku collab, the biggest nigger of a company out there

>> No.4334481

>>4334295
the current sponsors pay almost nothing, the final fantasy on for example didn't pay her at all, they only gave her permission to restream the unvailing as "payment". Its like being payed in exposure since big companies wont sponsor you if you cant show that youve done good work with smaller ones, and most of the girs are aiming to eventually get alienware sponsorships so they can get free PCs.

>> No.4334524

>>4334414
the big ones have those deals so i doubt that its much more than 50% with everything combined. and i believe that you can avoid the twitch fees by doing streamlabs donations which i have seen the big donors do. $4k is still a decent monthly income even after taxes and thats just what i counted lazily during two days of one streamers broadcasts

>> No.4334569

>>4334524
Mel made $50k per month after taxes last year, the others arnt that high but still a lot.

>> No.4334573

>>4334481
>Its like being payed in exposure since big companies wont sponsor you if you cant show that youve done good work with smaller ones
I imagine Nyanners and Snuffy planning to put the cool FFXIV figurine that comes with the collector's edition in a cum jar on stream didn't help

>> No.4334596

>>4334295
They're worried about the future :
>current sponsors backing out
>which means new sponsors would hesitate to put their money in

>>4334369
>The rrat is whether this might actually cause any friction, and I think it might be a factor but it's not going to be the reason for any splits.
How about :
>Nyanners' Nekopara incident threatened any future collabs with the anime/manga industry
>Veibae's trashtalking Cover in the past gives Vshojo bad PR
Are these enough?

>> No.4334613
File: 9 KB, 227x222, 1622039813283.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4334613

>>4334073
please vcuck, do not try to gaslight me. it wont end well for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYG4Sr972U
what is this? the mouse is crying here and it's your fault. you enable connor to do this and then you laugh, clip, and feel sorry for connor?
>oh, poor connor, he didnt mean to expose personal details about mouse
>oh poor connor, he is just awkward and didnt mean it!
>oh poor connor literally making fun of mouse for slowly dying
>he only laughs because he is awkward! not because he is a psychopath inflicting pain on the weak prey in front of him

the memories of this cloud mouse's thoughts as she attempts to drift to sleep, and she weeps wishing someone stood up to him.
you did nothing, you stood by and watched. you laughed at her along with everyone else, you upset her.
can you explain this?
and no, saying "mouse is ok with the abuse" is not acceptable explanation.
you know.... I can't even giggle right now if I tried. I care more about the vshojos than you do... and I despise the vshojos.

you are awful, vcuck.

>> No.4334619

>>4334596
Yeah, those are more like it

>> No.4334644

I thought Melody talking about "changes" to the Vshojo roster was about snuffy and haruka joining, but the fact she didn't say "additions" might be a subtle hint that something is happening behind the scenes

>> No.4334672

>>4334613
Did you watch the video or just read the headline?

>> No.4334674

>>4334644
Ooh, I gotta get a sauce on this!

>> No.4334761

>>4334672
did you read my post?
> saying "mouse is ok with the abuse" is not acceptable explanation.

she is unable to stand up for herself when she has just been crippled by the things connor says and continues to barrage on her so she has no chance of standing up for herself.
it was your call. you failed her.
connor keeps piling on the abuse, you think that was accidental? you really believe he is just awkward? mouse felt as if she says anything it wont go well for her. she was hoping chat would save her.
and what did you do?
>vcuck sees the defeated "it's fine" at the end of the video just to make him stop
>oh, see, mouse said its fine!

yes, and your mommys black eyes were from the doorknobs werent they?

>> No.4334821
File: 321 KB, 514x513, 1620688480902.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4334821

>>4334761
Holy shit, a talking monkey!

>> No.4334834

>>4331653
>collabing with the least favourite holo Mori
t.KFP

>> No.4334846

Only sus thing about the Connor thing is how he later in the video implied he had seen Mouse's room, which makes his initial "slip" intentional.

>> No.4334873

>>4334569
if you can't live of that you have some serious issues

>> No.4334887

>>4334846
So him being a scumbag wasn't a rrat at all.

>> No.4334950

>>4334887
Well, I've said it before but whether Mouse's attitude around him changes will be the only confirmation of that being real or rrat.

>> No.4334970

>>4334644
That would line up with Haruka not streaming regularly lately because she's busy setting stuff up.

>> No.4335061

>>4334846
not the only sus thing, but it is good to see you starting to understand.
he knew it was to do with her machines, its undeniable. he just thought, somehow, it would only hurt her mildly because in a psycho's mind, you get girls by bullying them. she was more upset than he thought at first, hence him saying "what? what? why you crying? hahahah"
he wasn't shocked at all, only at the fact she actually cried rather than got flustered.

what kind of person thinks joking about something like that is funny?
not only that, but he marks her as his property to the chat by revealing she sent him irl pics. he knew the chat would think "wow, connor is so alpha, I wonder if she is pretty" and thats exactly what the vcucks thought. didnt care about mouse crying, only about connor. the spotlight was on him just as he planned.
he could have changed topic like a normal person with any empathy would, but he doubled down, he already planned to show off in front of chat about the irl pics, so thats what he did.
vcucks did just what they were told and sat idle while all this happened.

>> No.4335087

Nyanners, please go back to 3DPD streaming (I am sure all your pay pigs will follow you) and leave Vtubers alone. That is all I am asking. You think Vtubing is stupid anyway and only do it for the money, so just stop it please. I swear the pay pigs will stay loyal to you. And if not, you can always go back to Vtubing. At least try it.

>> No.4335099

>>4335061
ogey

>> No.4335154

>>4335061
See >>4334950.
And meds.

>> No.4335178

>>4335061
>him saying "what? what? why you crying? hahahah"
That's a pretty big red flag. He lacks empathy.

>> No.4335188

>>4335087
The Nyanners you love to hate only exists in your head, anon. Try watching a few streams, you might actually enjoy it.

>> No.4335206

>>4335087
Thanks, I’m making a compilation to post on her discord to encourage her to keep going because she makes /vt/ schizos seethe hard.

>> No.4335234

>>4335154
>well this rrat could be true, lots of evidence..... hmmm, if she ever seems sad around him ill consider it
>mouse literally bullied to tears on stream while he is laughing and gloating about irl pics
>hmmmm, she seems ok..... idk.... think its just a rrat after all
you are beyond any help, vcuck.

>> No.4335240

>>4335206
Please post results

>> No.4335281

>>4335206
are you really this dumb? youre going to screenshot a lot of anti comments to show her for encouragement? oh my FUCKING god vcucks.... PLEASE SEEK HELP

and >>4335240 please, prove to me im wrong and if she gives you a vr hug ill kneel.

>> No.4335335

>>4335206
Based

>> No.4335352

what actually is the meme with the pink one having like a medical condition?
am I missing out on some maede jun-esque character backstory?

>> No.4335381

>>4335061
So rrats on why this didn't work on Mori?

>> No.4335383

>>4335352
Yeah, it's a part of her lore. It's like a werewolf thing except she turns into an Old One.

>> No.4335411

>>4335352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYG4Sr972U
yes, she has CVID and is basically bubble girl.
vcucks watch her get groomed and bullied for her condition live on twitch and eat it up, sick fucks dont care shes dying

>> No.4335415

>>4335206
Ok, make sure to add this to your compilation.

>Nyanners' Nekopara incident threatens any future collabs with the anime/manga industry
>Nyanners is a liability to Vshojo
>I'm pretty sure Melody hates Nyanners for that

>> No.4335543

>>4335381
cover talents are required to sign something to have their social medias checked by their managers upon request.
might seem like overkill until you realise it has successfully stopped connor from trying to fuck mori and groom ollie (who connor thought was underaged, kek). also possible he already fucked mori, who knows, but he claims they hung out irl couple times.
they got suspicious of him persuing ollie very intently and checked her messages, most common rrat is he was fishing for her irl info but nobody really knows, all we know is hes blacklisted.
connor said on stream that mori ghosts him now, the timelines match up that this was after the ollie grooming attempt.
they thought mori could handle herself and she was trusted a lot at the time, since then cover have been treating her different too for being so naive.
whole of trash taste is also probably blacklisted because of connor and most likely any other irl kind of collab but its yet to be seen how far the blacklisting goes.

>> No.4335609

>>4335543
ogey

>> No.4335628

Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n70Fr7XAWU8

>> No.4335666

>>4334950
Anonchama... you don't understand, mousy has a crush on that faggot, she was reject on stream, that's why she was so hurt, even if she knows it was intentional she will be so high on copium that will act as if nothing happened and move on. It really pisses me off that this faggot did that, no girl deserves that.

>> No.4335687

>>4326269
Does this make Mori part of the creampie group?

>> No.4335728

>>4335543
nah that's retarded take. Ollie grooming? Dude she's from ID, connor in Japan. If Connor tried to connect in a serious manner and not as a meme, he wouldnt do it through public chat. Connor is also not blacklisted lol. If there was anything serious, you wouldnt know about it. Trash taste episode was a success.

>> No.4335730

>>4334053
Mel...

>> No.4335746

>>4335687
Fuck Mori.
t.deadbeat

>>4335666
I believe in Mouse being made of stronger stuff than that.

>> No.4335825 [DELETED] 
File: 3.00 MB, 463x451, 1621902471038.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4335825

>>4335728
>If there was anything serious, you wouldnt know about it
wouldnt know? wouldnt know?
>wouldnt know?
you think I wouldnt know? you think I wouldnt fucking know?
>you think I wouldnt
you think I wouldnt fucking know.... I KNOW THE ENTIRE TIME, I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>wouldnt know about it
>wouldnt know
wouldnt know
I DO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KKKKKKNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>> No.4335842

Connor getting outed as a pedo when?

>> No.4335854

>>4335746
No matter how strong someone is if you hit the weak spot, and in this cynical fucked up way only a sociopath could come up with I bet she wasn't prepared

>> No.4335866

>>4335188
Nyanshit is pure cancer: https://youtu.be/L7Ypb_mdAZU

>> No.4335875

>>4335666
>mousy has a crush
Hard to believe this video has nearly half a million views and yet the entirety of /vt/ still hasn't seen it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9mNUTkFZog

>> No.4335884

>>4335842
Hopefully soon.

>> No.4335888

>>4335842
Hopefully never because that would make him based.

>> No.4335895

>>4335825
pekoface is old news grandpa
embrace watamelon

>> No.4335907

>>4335875
Anonchama...

>> No.4335943

>>4335543
>possible he already fucked mori
I doubt it. Mori is old school romantic about relationships and isn't into one night stands.
>but he claims they hung out irl couple times
The way he said it could be just him trying to spin saying hello when seeing in konbini as of hanging out.
>connor said on stream that mori ghosts him now
Clip? And Mori said in her latest T2 stream that she still hangs out with TT guys but that could mean just the other two.

>> No.4335946

>>4335875
>the entirety of /vsg/
FTFY

>> No.4335972

>>4335206
Here you go:

If you watch Nyanners and aren't part of her inner circle, she hates you. Not just the lolicons, unironic pedos, or whatever line the baitniggers are using against every criticism, but every actual fan from 2011 to now. And I don't mean hate as a general dislike, she would actually rather you die in a ditch than interact with you for a second if she didn't need internet money to eat. The only reason she stopped facestreaming after a few attempts was because she couldn't keep pretending to not be disgusted every time she looked at chat and remembered that she would always be a dancing monkey for neckbeards. Now stop making nyanners and vshoujo threads. Stop replying to nyanners threads. Stop posting nyanners in other threads. Act like global rule 15 applies to any discussion of nyanners. And stop watching her if you do, its worse than cuckoldry

>hates lolis
>gets a school swimsuit outfit
>her simps will still white knight and say she isn't a hypocrite
How can people be this blind to her shit?

She's grifter filth, she has no morals. If she even felt like she needed money from one of the groups she's burned she would simply pretend it never happened. That's why no real company would ever hire her for VA work, they can smell the grift. Any competent business person would know in 5 minutes that they can't trust her as far as they can throw her so they agree to pay her pennies to fill in some gap in their VA team and then they ghost her as soon as they can. She's human trash and soon enough the cycle is gonna repeat with her Vslutjo audience as well

nyanners is a massive narcissist hiding behind the illusion of a cute caring teehee omg catgirl i'm just so delicate sorry guys i'm sick again today :(

Nyanners is so desperate for clout she'll suck SJW dick while begging for lolicon money. She's the biggest whore out of all ENvtubers. Meanwhile Gura doesn't even try and get 3.5 million subs while being lazy as fuck.

Even setting aside how she whored herself out to 4chan for attention and then blamed the users for it somehow, take a step back and ask yourself how good can someone's content be when all they're good for is being nothing but bait for arguments and threads like these.

>fake
>boring
>i'm so horny xddddddd
>i'm so random xddddddd
>haha thats uncharacteristic for an anime girl isn't it LEL

Nyanners makes NSFW references and jokes to actual minors as a persona while hating on loli anime girls and equating them to CSA. Her values are more questionable than any weeb. Even normies like moistcritikal would defend loli because normal people understand they aren't real. Nyanners is the weirdo here.

She has nothing but contempt for her viewers, but plays along for the money. When the income eventually dries out she will no doubt lash out against her current audience and all the her simps will pretend they didn't see it coming.

She absolutely hates her audience and the second this v-tuber boom is over she is going to make a lengthy post calling everyone who watched her streams perverts and pedos, you'll see.

I think Nyanners has cognitive dissonance. Like she gets on her high horse about loli shit and "ew sex slaves" but simultaneously has a lolib8 avatar and goes on about the most disgusting, depraved shit. Her "standards" make no fucking sense but she gets a pass because she looks/acts cute, that's all.


Nothing is more pathetic than pandering to lolicons while hating moe yourself
If more people knew who she really were, they'd drop her immediately

>become a TumblrSJW to appeal to VA companies
>does not even have the lowest amount of talent to get in
>needs to go backflip and appeal to twitch chat to make a living


>Holier than thou
>Western thot
>Audience consists of kids that still say big chungus
>vTuber bandwagon jumper
>Humor is juvenille twitch cancer

>ironic weeaboo
>reliance on sex and toilet humor
>loli model but calls lolicons perverts and degenerates
>keeps trying to bait donations
>is void of both personality and wit

Nyanners is neither entertaining nor cute, and she supports censorship, but is too cowardly to stick to it. Nyanners fags cannot deny this but continue on out of delusion.

>> No.4335995

>>4335943
>Mori is old school romantic about relationships and isn't into one night stands.
DYRBI?

>> No.4336010

>>4327846
how did he know

>> No.4336012

>>4335946
the thread right now is full of retards who don't actually like vshojo. just look at the post right below yours. it's completely occupied by schizos right now and if you look at literally any of the past threads 99% of the posts are okay with Connor because he and Mouse are funny together and it's obvious they get along. this attempt to push a rrat to get him canceled is pure /vt/ faggotry not vshojo+.

>> No.4336015

>>4335206
Also add some pics of her sisters piss soaked grave please.

>> No.4336023
File: 54 KB, 1560x610, Epgtx1bXYAElDLb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4336023

>>4335972

>> No.4336058

>>4335995
its what she claimed in her T2 stream but she said after "but your boy does like a little fun" and quickly moved on. probably just an awkward joke.

>> No.4336062

>>4335972
Enormously based

>> No.4336070
File: 588 KB, 1000x577, 1599161068466.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4336070

I wonder if Kiara is aware of Mouse's condition. If she's not, she will be after Mori's collab.
Knowing her, chicken would probably go cry her eyes out over such a story. The girl is empathetic as fuck, so expect her to collab with Mouse soon after Mori.

>> No.4336101

>>4336012
>99% of the posts are okay with Connor because Mouse makes any video of hers fun. this attempt to push a rrat to get him canceled is pure /vt/ faggotry not vshojo+
FTFY

>> No.4336107

>>4336010
because its all me

>>4336070
hopefully recruit her over to hololive or convince her to go back to indie. imagine when mouse tells kiara about how connor mocked her condition and made her cry live in front of her audience and they didnt do anything about it except laugh and side with connor.

>> No.4336115

>>4335943
>I doubt it. Mori is old school romantic about relationships and isn't into one night stands.
Anonchama... women don't work that way

>> No.4336156

>>4336012
>99% of the posts are okay with Connor because Vcucks make any video of her getting bullied fun. this attempt to push a rrat to get him canceled is pure based /vt/ because vshojo dont actually care about that mouse
FTFY

>> No.4336171

>>4336115
Misoginychama...

>>4336107
I've said it before. Unless something REALLY bad happens, Mouse isn't leaving VShojo.

>> No.4336193

>>4335728
>Trash taste episode was a success.
It really should not have happened so early when Mori had only streaming for we weeks.
>Connor is also not blacklisted
Well the way they talk about how they can't get her for second time as a guest Cover at least is stopping it.

>> No.4336202

>>4336107
Punctuation, anon, please. This shit is hard to read.

>> No.4336208

>>4336070
>I wonder if Kiara is aware of Mouse's condition.
100%
You think the english holos don't know the most basic stuff about other popular english vtubers?

>> No.4336259

>>4336208
Kiara is not English, unlike other ENs. She spent all of her time immersed in Japanese Internet culture, so I fully expect her to not know about Mouse.

>> No.4336268

>>4336208
Mouse condition is an open secret, but a secret nonetheless. Unless they went fishing for it, I doubt they knew before the collab.

>> No.4336324

>>4336193
from covers POV trash taste was a mistake.and from most fans it was a mistake too.
>mori almost gets fucked or potentially did get fucked
>half or more of the questions were attempted doxfaggotry
>connor
>jp audience hated it bigly
cover will never do something like that again.

>> No.4336375

>>4335746
Still, it makes ya wonder if she’s in regular contact with the rest of em and what this means for the future

>> No.4336392

>>4335995
When we are talking about Mori? Yes.
I am not saying she is a virgin but knowing her past she really has old school views on whole casual sex thing.

>> No.4336490

>>4336171
It's not misogy knees, do you really trust anything a woman says? do u rele belev that she would stick to that "romantic" shit she said irl? that shit is for her public image, that's the shit any other chuba says to their paypigs, how delusional are you?

>> No.4336520

>>4336115
Mori is a rare breed of women.

>> No.4336534

>>4336324
youre fucking retarded. Everything that was included in the show was screen by their managers that were sitting in the same room. You realize that cali was there in person and they werent staring at a dakimakura?

>> No.4336548

>>4336324
>from covers POV trash taste was a mistake
DUYU?
Keep in mind that it opened Kadokawa permissions, like that Konosuba reading. See >>4334481

>> No.4336605

>>4335875
And you rele belev she would say "We are not dating BUT YES I WANT TO DATE AND FUCK CONNOR UNTIL I DIE"?

>> No.4336620

>>4336605
i would

>> No.4336636
File: 579 KB, 638x717, 1591802924775.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4336636

>>4327491
>I dont even like anime
I knew I'd eventually find posts like these in the vshojo thread

>> No.4336638

Why did Vei's collab get canceled? Because she was autistic?

>> No.4336640

>>4336392
we will find out he fucked mori for sure once connor has sex with mouse, resulting in her sad death.
when that happens, I just want to let you all know I screenshot every one of my posts, and I will post them again and again in every vshojo thread not to be mean please understand, but to remind you all of your failure to save her.

>>4336548
that deal was already made when they agreed to do the interview.
>>4336534
just pure wrong. sorry, I dont respond to vshojo's rrats.

>> No.4336648

Anny is live, go watch her instead of replying to schizos.

>> No.4336715

>>4336638
I have already told you anon.... please, I dont do this just for free. you have to understand
>>4332287

>> No.4336716

>>4336640
Wrong ? Did you even watch the podcast faggot? Also i hate vwhores like veibae. Youre just fucking dumb.

>> No.4336722

>>4336490
>he doesn't know
I am not even talking about what she has said as a Mori.

>> No.4336736
File: 7 KB, 184x184, 1539535309745.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4336736

>>4335972
It brings me joy to know that someone out there got angry enough at a random internet catgirl to write this entire wall of schizophrenia

>> No.4336759

>>4336638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7cRwGNs2iY
Current rrat says that it's because of this video.

>> No.4336791

>>4336736
>the man with broken dopamine receptors causing him to feel pleasure from pain is calling someone schizo
oh the irony.....

>> No.4336797

>>4336759
its 100% because of the video and she made it worse by being doubling down.

>> No.4336845

>>4336759
>>4319182

>> No.4336846

>>4336759
>Talk shit about Hololive
>Get mad when people find it and a collab gets canceled


I dont get it

>> No.4336885

>>4336722
Ogey, trust her word then

>> No.4336924 [DELETED] 

>>4336716
yes I watched it. so did all my sources, they told me everything, it was a failure. they wanted her back and cover said no. sorry but this is 100% true.

>> No.4336956

>>4336924
no you dont have sources. Youre a schizo.

>> No.4336992

>>4336846
Western whores are entitled fucks.
What is so difficult to understand?

>> No.4337037

>>4336956
>you're a schizo
says the one talking to nobody, wtf is wrong with you?

>> No.4337060
File: 240 KB, 463x453, 1622206387230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4337060

>>4336845
>no source
Ogey

>> No.4337075

>>4336956
>>4337037
BTFO

>> No.4337124

>>4337060
I don't feel like digging it up but it was said during a Conker stream and it was in one of these threads. If you actually care about the truth you can look through the archives but antis aren't usually willing to intentionally look up things that prove their narratives are bullshit.

>> No.4337148

>>4336268
>Mouse condition is an open secret
It's so secret that she openly talked about it in her interview with anthony padilla.

>> No.4337160

>>4336638
Yes, she didnt want to deal with holotards, aka most toxic fans.

>> No.4337186 [DELETED] 
File: 154 KB, 322x315, 1622297011205.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4337186

>>4336956
whats wrong anon? are you seeing posts that arent there again? it dissappeared in front of your eyes? what are you talking about??? hhahaahaha
>meds
meds
>meds
meds
>meds
meds
hahahaahaha, schizo needs meds hahahaahaha!
oh noooo, hes going crazy everyone look out!!!!! he didnt get his meds on time!!!!!

>> No.4337239

>>4337160
You deserved it. I helped spammed the video on social media. Glad it was canceled.

>> No.4337241
File: 40 KB, 1025x380, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4337241

>>4337186
cringe.

>> No.4337242

>>4337037
Lmao what's wrong with that dude?

>> No.4337250

>>4337124
Ogey

>> No.4337342
File: 368 KB, 506x512, 1622039696689.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4337342

>>4337241
ohhhh, it deleted itself? oh noooo anon. I think you just only saw it in your head... please, you need to go to bed... how long have you been up? please, you get scary when you are like this... youre scaring me.... what do you mean you flushed your meds?!?!!? NOOOO, anon please this isnt good..... oh god oh god....

>> No.4337387
File: 9 KB, 228x227, 1469485184828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4337387

Tourist here.
What the fuck is happening.
Why there are so many unironical shizos in this thread and why they are getting serious replies.
Are all threads like this?
Is humanity doomed?

>> No.4337444

>>4337342
calm down schizo, everyone knows youre samefagging and know that one can delete posts.

Also if youre using an extension you dont need to refresh the page for update, so deleted posts stay.

Learn to use the site before you troll.

>> No.4337473

>>4337387
It's what happens to this thread if it's up after like 2 am. There's a reason people normally let one die after it reaches the post limit at night but some genius decided that midnight was a good time to make a new one and here we are.

>> No.4337496

>>4337387
Today’s Saturday so it has more than usual, but yes. That’s why anons are doing this >>4335206.

>> No.4337585
File: 2.15 MB, 427x381, 1622115889711.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4337585

>>4337387
ikr, this guy is replying to a deleted post>>4337241
wtf? and he keeps saying my face looks wavy. hes scaring me, he said he wont take his meds anymore.... I dont know what to do. last time anon-san was like this he beat me really badly calling me the schizo one, and that i need to die or his oshi wont stream, i barely escaped and im scared

>>4337444
please sir, im sorry. ok sir, yes... the.... post appeared and deleted, yes... just please dont hurt me. im sorry, yes, the post is there i see it too. please can i go? please

>> No.4337831

>>4335206
can you show it to me before you show her? im working on a project, its called, every post in your little compliation will be
>ALL ME

>> No.4339891

>>4326212
Puerto Rico

>> No.4340117

>>4336759
They hated Veibae because she told them the truth

>> No.4340164
File: 155 KB, 1088x1088, ame gross.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4340164

>>4340117
>what is gamebu
Please stop being proud of how much of a newfag you are.

>> No.4340792

I'm late, is this thread any better than the last few?

>> No.4340855

>>4340792
No.

>> No.4340869

>>4340792
no but we'll be purged soon and i'll make a new one. autism hours hit this one cause it was made so late last night.

>> No.4340948

>>4340792
its better, theyre starting to give up since they cant realy argue with the facts anymore

>> No.4341607

>>4340948
>they cant realy argue with the facts anymore
What facts?

>> No.4341740

Vei live. Presumably doing more Conker but I don't know I'm just assuming. https://www.twitch.tv/veibae

>> No.4341893
File: 175 KB, 1808x1017, 1622305324071.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4341893

>>4341740
Yes to more Conker. Says she plans on finishing it today and specifically said she was ready to do 6+ hours to do it. Also wearing Conker's crown and sitting in his throne from the game's intro.

>> No.4342175

>>4335543
what even makes that fag relevant? i have never heard of him before but somehow he gets the time of these people?

>> No.4342203

>>4342175
He interacted with Holos and is a male. Thus he gets a spot on their shit list.

>> No.4342340

>>4342203
but anyone could do that? first time i heard of him was when he started appearing on mouses stream

>> No.4342398

>>4335543
Ah, so Connor is one of those outgoing types who can get insecure nerds wrapped around his finger?

>> No.4342433

>>4342340
He's got a fairly popular YT channel and podcast. He wasn't on my radar until he appeared on Lewdcast months back

>> No.4342434

>>4342175
Anituber that also criticized vtubers in general in the past. Just being an anituber should make him automatically irrelevant.

>> No.4342526

>>4342434
I think girls tend to simp over his voice too?
Though someone said he has some kind of chronic illness that means his vocal cords will be destroyed by the time he's 30 or something.

>> No.4342580

>>4342526
You're probably thinking of Corpse Husband. Connor's voice is also incredibly deep but as far as I know it's not the result of any problems.

>> No.4342598

>>4342433
oh ok. im not really into the popular stuff so i keep missing things like those. just trying to find the cute and comfy stuff...

>> No.4343736
File: 419 KB, 597x450, 1616952552683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4343736

>>4332733
>Hololife fans are just salty that they will forever just be a faceless fan that their waifu will never know about.
It doesn't matter who we are.

>> No.4343784
File: 952 KB, 858x678, 1620434949534.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4343784

>>4332733
>VShojo girls are actual friends with ther fans
what the fug

>> No.4343927

Just found out Mouse likes Key the metal idol, don't think she can get more based. I love discovering weird old anime OVAs too.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action