[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 181 KB, 1280x720, good_sapling_pov.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
43112676 No.43112676 [Reply] [Original]

Let me preface this with the fact i hate streaming. Only time i used to watch streamers was either heavily edited videos or some esports. I dislike the medium entirely. I also found all of you spergs here funny at best and fuckin annoying at worst.

But then fauna.

I watch a bit of asmr from time to time and i saw a lot of fauna asmr videos popping up in my recommended. So i gave them a shot, and they were pretty good. Watched them all multiple times, then i started to watch some of her asmr streams. Also good. And before I knew it I was tuning it to every one of her streams. Dont get me wrong I still hate every other streamer but something is different with fauna

It didnt hit me till I watched her demon RP video but when she does her yandere voice and tells me to do something, i fucking do it asap. I can fuckin hear her sometimes even when im not watching her vids. Im watching her valentines day yandere stream today and its inside my head. Im a normal dude one second and then when she tells me im her mindless sapling my head goes blank.

I dont know what to do I despise all other vtubers and streamers but she made me obedient without me ever realizing it

>> No.43112931

I didn't read your text, but just from the title I know you are either underage or a pathetic untermensch.
There's nothing wrong with Fauna, but there is something wrong with a grown ass man being "changed" by a streamer.

>> No.43113354

fbpb
/thread

>> No.43114124

>>43112931
fbpb and quite a slaughter at that

>> No.43115464

>>43112676
Good sapling. Now squeeeeb

>>
Name
Subject