Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 259 KB, 467x465, 1621457089990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4206382 No.4206382 [Reply] [Original]

Not much news right now. Nyanners confirmed on live stream she backed out of the collab with Kiara, citing that she'd feel bad if Vei can't do it, too. She also stated that "Vei's decision is her decision, my decision is my own", referring to Veibae backing out of the collab herself on her stream earlier this week / late last. Whether Ironmouse may still collab with Mori is not known by anybody.

Speaking of Mousey, she stated she has had a stressful couple of days offline. She has also taken a couple of "business calls" during her stream tonight, and though those might be covers for "pee breaks", she announced it early so it is likely she legit had something important going on. She did say that her stress was due to "family" stuff, but did not go into details. Whether that family is her IRL one or her VShojo family is up for speculation (considering Nyan and Vei, it could be related). In any case, wish our beloved Mousey some good feels and come vibe while she plays.

At request, I am removing the "reddit spacing" on the links. I'm keeping them otherwise. Eat me.

Vshojo team page: https://www.twitch.tv/team/vshojo
Snuffy: https://www.twitch.tv/snuffy
Haruka: https://www.twitch.tv/harukakaribu
Momo: https://www.twitch.tv/momo
Bunny_GIF: https://www.twitch.tv/bunny_gif
Anny (note no more tf): https://www.twitch.tv/anny/videos

Previous thread: >>4155083

>> No.4206477
File: 126 KB, 2000x816, 1621992565813.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4206477

>>4206382
First for gremlin Vei

>> No.4206480

what if mousey died in her bed painfully and slowly lol

>> No.4206609
File: 526 KB, 2160x3840, 1621992848491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4206609

>> No.4206748
File: 98 KB, 726x1024, E2Q7vXeXEAAgH30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4206748

>> No.4206837
File: 45 KB, 586x215, 1621976297538.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4206837

Vshojo chads, I don't feel so well......

>> No.4206872
File: 247 KB, 2048x1377, E2RREiBXoAIPPEz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4206872

>>4206837
Old news pal

>> No.4206976

>Please note that discussion should pertain to a VTuber's streams and content, and should not pertain to their real lives, relationships, or appearances ("IRL").

Have a nice day off.

>> No.4207000

>>4206837
why dont they just keep this on the low instead of starting drama

>> No.4207047

>>4206837
Honest question, fuck Nyanners and Veibae, but what about Mousey, is she still collabing with Mori, I want to see that?

>> No.4207066
File: 315 KB, 1000x997, 1614631589869.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4207066

>>4207047
Nobody knows.

>> No.4207088

>>4207047
No one knows. If it's canceled it's because autists couldn't keep themselves under control.

>> No.4207098

>>4207047
>is she still collabing with Mori? I want to see that

>> No.4207101

>>4206872
And still hilarious! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

>> No.4207355

>>4206480
still not funny and never will be

>> No.4207522

"Business call" #3.

>> No.4207535

This is the third "important business call" mouse has taken in this stream. Wonder what's going on.

>> No.4207539

>>4206480
that'd be good content, anon

>> No.4207554
File: 284 KB, 1303x1944, 1621523056221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4207554

>>4207535
Well, one of them was probably legit, the others were just a different kind of 'stream'.

>> No.4207651

Silver going live with Biomutant https://www.twitch.tv/silvervale

>> No.4207656

>>4206837
So autists on /vt/ ruined what could've been a good collab

>> No.4207788

>>4207656
It wasn't just /vt/, but yeah. We lose nothing because we haven't had a collab with HL-EN yet so we're back to more of the same. Kiara is the one who must be the most disappointed right now. Lost both of her targets.

>> No.4208126

>>4207656
The autists and vei herself.

>> No.4208179

>>4207656
Twitterfags, really, not /vt/ autists (who are like 95% falseflaggers who don't actually care).

>> No.4208230

>>4208179
They can be one and the same.

>> No.4208323

>>4207656
"Something from months ago" doesn't sound like it was the vei clip going around. And it was specifically the friend that couldn't do it. So something involving Nyanners?

>> No.4208347

>>4208323
The Vei clip is 8 or 9 months old

>> No.4208548

>>4208323
Yeah she was probably quoting what the "they" told her. It almost sounds like "they" didn't know what the heck was going on and I wonder if Vei had talked to Nyan before "they" talked to Nyan.

>> No.4208572

>>4208347
September 14th, 2020 specifically, or thereabouts.

>> No.4208605

Would it kill Vei to apologize? Collabing with HoloEN would have been a big deal for VShojo.

>> No.4208616

>>4208347
The main vei clip that started it all was months old, yes, pretty stupid to be called out for misinformation she spread in the past, but then she doubled down recently on still shitting on cover either believing her own misinformation to be true or because she is a strong and independant karen.

>> No.4208622

Do genuine fans of Hime Hajime really exist or is it just a meme

>> No.4208659

>>4208605
By all indications, collabs between VShojo and HoloEN are still possible. And if anybody thinks Vei is going to apologize after this shit, they can eat their own hearts out.

>> No.4208713

>>4208323
>>4208548
Weird, Nyanners hasn't done anything controversial in the past year or so. All the drama behind her is years old.

All I can think is the Nekopara where she tweeted once or twice why she didn't like it/didn't want to keep streaming it, but even that's small fry compared to her old loli comments.

Maybe the Kizuna concert?

>> No.4208721

>>4208659
vei is too much of a stuck up bitch to apologize to anyone

>> No.4208728

>>4208622
I'd say they do but only because they are already fans of her roomate, even then, most fans of her roomate only watch her because they are fans of her husband

>> No.4208761

>>4207000
Nyans an idiot. I have no hate for her, but my opinion might change if Mousey can't do collabs she wants due to Nyan turning down an opportunity because her friend can't do it and then leaking shit. After Vei apparently lied so the other party didn't look bad.
>>4208179
/vt/ autists are the cancel culture anon, always were.

>> No.4208783

>>4208761
Yeah except we have no influence outside indies who come here so not really

>> No.4208828

>>4208761
why didnt they want mousey on it

>> No.4208902
File: 1.69 MB, 500x398, tumblr_oj56h7CMLN1vjphmgo2_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4208902

>>4208622
>Do genuine fans of Hime Hajime really exist

>> No.4208918

>>4208783
Might be that /vt/ autists have similar view to a certain batch of twitter antis. I've seen vshojo hate on there that seem like they could be right from here. Noticed it especially when that one clip of silver telling an obnoxious chatter to fuck off went big and the clip started getting lots of qrt's from hardcore hololive 'fans' that started spouting the same "ungrateful bitch" shite.

>> No.4208953
File: 359 KB, 531x489, 2021-04-21 00_47_08-snuffy - Twitch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4208953

Snuffy and a few other Vtubers just retweeted this out of nowhere

https://twitter.com/PiPuProductions/status/1397296528868265987

>> No.4208973

>>4208713
Jealousy about beating hololive to an Ai-chan collab would be hilarious, but it doesn't really fit. I really can't think of anything else she could've done that would've nixed a possible collab.

>> No.4208998

>>4207539
but its not

>> No.4209011

>>4208953
Have no idea what that could be. New vtuber organization?

>> No.4209020

>>4208713
Nyanners flat out said "no" because Vei said no. She also doesn't want to bring further discomfort to Kiara, because Nyanners is convinced that people would like VShojo more if she weren't in it. It's brain goblins. Nyanners has the self esteem of a snail.

>> No.4209067

>>4208721
And she knows you folks will think this of her even if she does apologize. So she has absolutely no incentive to cave to you.

>> No.4209222

>>4209067
I'll try to explain in terms you can understand; perhaps she *cock* shouldn't have *jizz* talked shit *poo*

>> No.4209225

>>4208323
>>4208347
>>4208713
>>4209020
Wait, I'm a complete idiot. I thought that discord screenshot was from Vei, not Nyanners. Yeah, that makes a lot more sense now as to what happened. My bad.

>> No.4209237

>>4207535
how many "business calls" is this now?

>> No.4209272

Oh you little BITCH Mousey! LOL!

>> No.4209285

call it a fucking hunch i think the other collab might still be happening.

>> No.4209301

>>4209237
Mouse was coughing through one of them

>> No.4209322

>>4208918
Anon. It's very very simple math. It was even spelled out here. >>4208230 A /vt/ schizo can easily make a Twitter account to spam something. If some dumbass on Twitter sounds like they're from /vt/ there's a good fucking chance they are.

>>4208953
Don't know about any others but the first account to follow that one is theartgun and both Snuffy and Bluebird got their vtuber models made by her. My assumption would be that it's a project of hers that she politely asked people she's done work for to RT and those 2 (possibly more I don't know who else she's done models for) obliged.

>> No.4209340

So for those not watching. Mouse suddenly got excited, started clapping, spent a shit ton of time typing something, started evilly giggling, totally ignoring chat's questioning what the hell is going on and why she's so excited, then she said something like "I don't know if I have enough bullets for this, I need some music!"

Then starts playing Calli.

>> No.4209382

>>4209222
Well, stay mad, because she's not giving you anything you want.

>> No.4209427

>>4209382
Oh, I'm quite happy, she shan't be getting that collab :)

>> No.4209455
File: 2.19 MB, 4047x2866, 1608524435742.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4209455

What are the odds they collab for a song?

>> No.4209484

>>4209427
They're still friends off stream :) All you've accomplished is disappointing tons of fans, really.

>> No.4209496

>>4209455
i would say higher than mousie gets on plasma day.

>> No.4209501

>>4209340
all i know is, she better not be typing to some irl guy......

>> No.4209539

>>4209484
Cope :)

>> No.4209541

>>4209484
and also vei and nyan said "for now" not "never"

>> No.4209551

>>4209067
Retard, no one cares about /vt/. If Vei apologizes and someone outside of here is still butthurt, people will tell them to fuck off. >>4209382 and you lost a collab because of it

>>4208918
>>4209322
Maybe I'm naive, but I think twitterfags discover the existence of /vt/ and then come here more than the other way around
That's how I came here, that and Kiara's lolcow

>> No.4209575

Here's the timestamp on the collab confirmation. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1035241690?t=03h59m18s It technically starts like a full 5 minutes earlier when it's obvious she's distracted while playing the game cause she keeps looking to the side at another window / monitor / something but this is where she stops playing entirely to frantically type.

>> No.4209623

>>4209455
If Mouse's recent really excited moment then playing Mori Calliope's "Excuse My Rudeness..." is any indication, maybe!

>> No.4209660

>>4209551
>>4209484
Nobody cares what they do offstream. Again, you are a retard for choking on pride, you are not different from the Holofags who exist for the only purpose of bullying you, you always get butthurt.

>> No.4209755

>>4209660
Alternative comment: you're trying to have everything you want. You didn't want her to collab, you got it. Now you want her to apologize. The prideful are those who still think they're owed something after causing problems and taking no accountability for their own actions.

>> No.4209824

>>4209660
What kind of dumbassetry is this lmfao. They're real people. They care what they do offstream. What did I have to be proud of that I'm not getting now? I don't work for the company I'm just a fan lol.

>> No.4209977
File: 47 KB, 584x618, Vshojo opinion.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4209977

>>4209755
I'm not a fan of the cum throat succubus, but I would have just ignored the collab and do other thing. And even when I got mad for her comments, I didn't went to shat on her to every place on the internet to stop the collab. There's more kinds of people than those you think, see pic related.

>>4209824
???
I go to streams to watch an anime character with the attitude of a real woman, why would I give a fuck about her personal life that she chooses to not make public?
>They care what they do offstream. What did I have to be proud of that I'm not getting now? I don't work for the company I'm just a fan lol.
At least you recognize you are getting nothing, then there's no reason for both of us to be mad at other schizos

>> No.4209980

>>4209455
Honestly, Mouse's the most likely for a Hololive collab. No drama at all, skilled in a way that'd shine in a collab, it's perfect.

>> No.4210041

>>4209980
>>4209455
I really hope this happens. Melody would've also been a great collab with another holo, but oh well, can't have everything.

>> No.4210049

>>4210041
who knows this might lead to cocoxmel.

>> No.4210068

>>4209237
Another one! Might actually be business though, considering all the shit Mouse has hinted at in the past few weeks. Satans been busy.

>> No.4210077

and another "important business call"

>> No.4210120

>>4210068
yeah. especially given how much of a poker face she has.

>> No.4210130

>posting reddit screenshots
I cannot fucking beleb what I am seeing
>>4209455
a song would be pretty awesome. I hope it's something like that

>> No.4210208

>>4210049
Cover is still a japanese company. Very advanced in someways but so very behind in many others, including the fact that the possibilities of Mel collabing with a holo are pretty close to "when hell freezes".

>> No.4210304

>>4210208
i believe wasnt the general thought of "when hell freezes" for a holoxvshojo collab the norm before this past week?

>> No.4210327

>>4210304
hell is pretty chilly this time of year

>> No.4210602

>>4210208
Melody was my first strike against Cover, Taiwan was second. They sort of made up for Taiwan, so I can be convinced they're better than their mistakes. I get their business practices, I understand them, and I still hate they blacklisted Melody and I will continue to hate them for blacklisting Melody until Melody is unblacklisted. It is irrational, but I really don't care. But I don't let my irritation with Cover get in the way of the girls doing what they want to be happy.

>> No.4210711

>>4210602
Levelheaded take. As I said, japanese (company) autism is pretty bad. Don't you remember Aya Hirano?

>> No.4210837

>>4210711
As I recall that was more fan related autism.

>> No.4210874

I always knew these threads reeked of lolcow and I was right. I kept posting on /jp/, /qa/ even IRC that splitting off another board is gonna turn this site into another lolcow or at least continue down that path.

>> No.4210950

if I met mousey irl I'd sneeze on her

>> No.4211098
File: 499 KB, 1003x850, the problem with slurs in general even if you are one.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4211098

I love Nyanners!

>> No.4211141

>>4211098
same

>> No.4211322

>>4210950
and I'd punch you in your fuckin face and stomp your teeth out
unfunny retard

>> No.4211467

>>4210950
Now that's not very nice, anon.

>> No.4211492

>>4211322
Not not very nice either.

>> No.4211537

>>4210950
I mean she practically lives in her room, so prepare to be tackled and holy water'd by IronDad.

>> No.4211753

>>4211322
I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck while I give the mouse the rona you internet tough faggot. But seriously I'd like to see you try you fat neckbeard. You can be like that ethan raplh/digibro scuttle cause you're getting your fat ass worked up over anonymous faggots on the internet.

>> No.4211773

>>4211537
and then the chancla and rosary by ironmami.

>> No.4211808
File: 332 KB, 500x397, jRBm9k1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4211808

>>4211753
maybe you could beat me up, but you'd have 5 other mousey senpai members jumping you to defend her
you wouldn't even get near her unfunny edgelord and I think you need to stop posting this dumb nonsense about somebody who didn't even do anything to you

>> No.4211904
File: 329 KB, 498x498, Ironmouse.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4211904

>>4210950
>>4211322
>>4211537
>>4211753
>>4211773
>>4211808

>> No.4211918

>>4211904
A L L me

>> No.4211986

>>4209455
Knowing Mori, it is gonna be song collab.

>> No.4212231

and important business call number five.

>> No.4212271
File: 392 KB, 1691x2224, 1620627330446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4212271

I go away for a couple of hours and you fucks chimp out over some edgelord dumbass making obvious bait? The hell.

Ignore shitters! For fuck's sakes.

>> No.4212404

>>4212271
i dont care. he needs to fucking stop. now

>> No.4212435
File: 706 KB, 2600x3000, Ez88lkvWYAIIGFV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4212435

>>4212271
Let them have their ERP anon, don't judge.

>> No.4212448

>>4212404
He can do nothing. Let him chatter like a monke on the internet. Just words from a buffoon, no power unless you give him power over you.

>> No.4212472

>>4206382
I like your dedication OP. You do you

>> No.4212554

>>4212448
the idea of even doing things like that shouldn't be in the open. people who have ideas like this should be shamed and stopped
it encourages that shit dude

>> No.4212667

Mousey is now playing the game while astral projecting. She's gotten too powerful.

>> No.4212716
File: 256 KB, 490x535, kiryucoco.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4212716

>>4211322
>>4211808
>>4212404
>>4212554
I said it on the other thread. Reminder that you're on 4chan, le edgy place. Whether you like it or not, you can't do nothing against an anon, you'll have to let him be.

>> No.4212792

>>4212716
I'll be edgy back then
fuck him for saying that shit

>> No.4212947

>>4212792
That's just going to fag up the thread, because you can't stop him. So if you're going to do that, do it elsewhere, please.

>> No.4213201

mousie streamed for almost seven hours and didnt realize it. AWESOME.

>> No.4213235
File: 184 KB, 1232x1280, 1620568695490.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4213235

>>4213201
That's true gamer gremlin mode! Gotta finish the game! Fuck the time!

>> No.4213261

>>4213201
shes been doing that a few times lately. shes getting powerful.

>> No.4213527

>>4211537
>Imagine being afraid of some taco eating mofo

>> No.4213663

>>4209020
>Nyanners flat out said "no" because Cover said no to Vei.
Fixed

>> No.4213925

>>4209541
Wrong. Nyanners said that about herself and herself only. She very clearly and in no ambiguous terms said that Veibae "CAN'T" collab. It's on yesterday's VOD.

>>4209067
But i don't want her to apologize. If anything i want her to double or triple down like the dumb spoiled womanchild she is

>> No.4214503

>>4206837
>vei killed all hololive collabs
I used to think Melody would be the cause of most collabs to fail but wow Vei really is toxic.

>> No.4214551

>>4209020
Nyanners does have a lot of baggage with her tbf.

>> No.4214684

>>4206837
That screenshot is fake, the autist who made it has been screeching about muh discord for days and couldn't confirm its authenticity by making a simple full screen capture of the whole "secret paypig channel" or whatever he called it.
Dunno why he even bothered, Nyanners talked about the whole thing extensively on her stream.

>> No.4214688
File: 445 KB, 680x875, 1622009867143.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4214688

Schedules for Wednesday (all times eastern):

Bunny: 12pm - It Takes Two with Pixelcat
Nyanners: 3pm - Drunk Stream with Veibae playing Who's Your Daddy and AI Dungeon
Zentreya: 3pm - Mass Effect 2
Momo: 6pm - VNs with friends
Mousey: 7pm - Playdate with Nyanners
Silvervale: 10pm - Biomutant with a Biomutant game giveaway!
Froot: Off
Melody: Off
Snuffy, Anny, Hime, Haruka: unknown

Anny has been off for a while now, not sure what is up there. The D&D girls (Nyan, Froot, Vei, Snuffy, Haruka) will have a 0.75 session next week but it will not be streamed.

>> No.4214726

>>4214684
General OP here, and I can confirm the screenshot is, unfortunately, real. However, as I warned people, the shitters have turned it to mean whatever they want it to mean, ignoring all other context and evidence that does not support that HL / Cover banned Veibae. As you stated, Nyanners on today's stream clarified everything, and it fit the information we already had. In short, Cover / HL didn't do anything to Veibae, Veibae backed out and Nyan backed out when Veibae couldn't go.

I have zero idea why /vt/ trolls want to take their victory away and claim it was HL / Cover that blocked the collab, not them making Veibae think twice about it and avoiding their shit. That makes no sense to me, but whatever. It's bullshit regardless.

>> No.4214730

>>4214684
And the cope continues lmao

>> No.4214741

>>4214684
Cope harder. You must be the Anon who insisted they had access to the channel and didn't see her say that but provided 0 proof that he had access to said channel. He couldn't even give the name of the channel (because he didn't know what it was).

>> No.4214762

I love how nyanner simps will go as far as fucking her over just to one up retards on an image board then claim they are the good guys

>> No.4214767

>>4214726
>they said my friend couldnt do it cause of something that happened like months ago
>Cover / HL didn't do anything to Veibae
how on earth do you possibly come to this conclusion

>> No.4214781

>>4214726
It's not "trolls", it's just one person. I've no clue why he thinks Cover blocked it.
>>4214767
Because they said so themselves multiple times.

>> No.4214792

>>4214762
you could almost say her fans are... hypocrites.

>> No.4214810

>>4214684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtJTIGifcjU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqt2_16CgW8
COPE HARDER NIGGER

>> No.4214822

>>4214767
>how on earth do you possibly come to this conclusion
>However, as I warned people, the shitters have turned it to mean whatever they want it to mean, ignoring all other context and evidence

That's the only (you) you're going to get.

>> No.4214831

>>4214810
Why are you posting clips everyone here has seen multiple times?

>> No.4214891

>>4214831
More importantly, why is he posting clips that don't support his rrat.

>> No.4214898

aw shoot. I must have missed the part of stream where nyanners said the collab with kiara was off. I was looking forward to it. I hope they get another chance in the future.

>> No.4214910

>the screenshot is fake
>the screenshot is real but it doesn't mean what it clearly means
Copium overdose

>> No.4214914

>>4214891
I think he's just schizophrenic or something. We get these people sometimes, especially in Hololive.
>>4214898
She said that collabs are not off the table, the girls just want to wait it out and see what happened.

>> No.4214922

>>4214914
>She said that collabs are not off the table, the girls just want to wait it out and see what happened.
do you just not understand english?

>> No.4214947

>>4214898
On the other hand, Mousey may have completely given away that the Mori collab is not only happening, but was agreed upon this evening. Kind of makes her earlier teaser weird, but whatever.

>> No.4215009

>>4214947
that's good then. I wanted to see shojo and holo collabs if possible, if just to break the ice. Nyan is my favorite, so little bummed she doesnt have it yet, but I'm happy for mousey if it works out.

>> No.4215032

>>4206976
Right, because people in the HoloEN threads never talk about the girls' real lives, relationships, or IRL appearances.

>> No.4215046

>>4215009
Nyan may yet collab with Kiara or somebody, but it's just not happening right now.

>> No.4215056 [DELETED] 

>>4214947
of course mouse will choose furthering her own career by doing the mori colab over standing by my friends.

>> No.4215085

>>4206837
This is the discord post everyone is shitting themselves over? It doesn't even mention cover. "They" could just be the legion of schizos that ruined it for her. Either way, even if it's cover, this whole situation is something that can easily be fixed. It's only a matter of time until more collabs happen.

>> No.4215089

>>4214947
of course mouse will choose furthering her own career by doing the mori colab over standing by her friends.

>> No.4215096

>>4215056
>my
hi nyanners

>> No.4215098

You should have just left the post deleted.

>> No.4215099

>>4207656
If it hasn't been thoroughly trashed by autists on this board, then it wasn't a good collab.

>> No.4215115

>>4214810
So Vei says she wants to not collab because it'd cause drama, while also talking about said drama/fueling it by talking on her stream to hundreds of people? And now NO ONE can collab with Kiara?

All boob no brain vshojo girls jfc

>> No.4215127

>>4215085
Just don't bother. Nothing you say is going to convince this shitter of anything. Ignore and move on.

>> No.4215138

>>4215089
I dont see how doing a collab with mori is betraying her friends. personally, I think nyan, vei and the others would be happy for her.

>> No.4215152
File: 103 KB, 270x270, mission_accomplished.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4215152

>>4214947
I'm actually happy. Mouse deserves it, Nyanners and Veibae can rot, I'll wait for Melody to have her own collab.

>>4215089
Fuck you. Mouse is a cinnamon roll, KYS.

>> No.4215157

>>4215138
Giving out free (you)s to someone who posted something, deleted it, then reposted another thing, which were both obvious bait.

>> No.4215177
File: 123 KB, 1200x818, 1621959721622.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4215177

>>4215152
>I'll wait for Melody to have her own collab.
Much as I would love to see this, don't "no fap" until it happens or your balls will explode.

>> No.4215191

>>4214947
Oh, nice. I wanted Vei to do it first, but Mouse is great too. This is going to break the ice, which is important.

>> No.4215203

>>4215138
>go to party
>your friend gets told she cant enter because of some stupid reason
>other friend tells host shes also leaving with her then
>you say "that sounds like a you problem" and goes into the party to enjoy yourself while your 2 friends sit outside on the grass
do you understand?

>> No.4215219
File: 66 KB, 625x626, Bait1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4215219

>>4215203

>> No.4215235

>>4215203
Are you braindead? Nyan said that she denied the collab because it was Vei's collab first and foremost with her as an invited guest, and she felt it would be uncomfortable to do without Vei. It has nothing to do with "if she can't do it, I won't do it". The girls are friends, and not spiteful autists like you.

>> No.4215239

>>4215157
I kinda just filter out things that is just autism speaking if I can. there is alot of silly bickering when I am mostly here to have conversation about the streams and future events with them. I try to tune out the bait and nonsense as much as I can.

>> No.4215252

>>4215235
>It has nothing to do with "if she can't do it, I won't do it".
thats exactly what she said.

>> No.4215259

>>4214688
Who are the girls bullying in that drawing? She kinda looks like Lilyhops but without the frog motif.

>> No.4215260

>>4215235
it would even be with kiara either. I might understand if mousey was talking about a collab with kiara, but mori is someone else entirely.

>> No.4215262
File: 6 KB, 270x186, Oof.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4215262

>>4215177

>> No.4215266

>>4215252
I told you what she said.

>> No.4215285

>>4215266
im in her discord, I saw the other posts she made

>> No.4215303
File: 685 KB, 753x579, 1612314182820.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4215303

>>4215285

>> No.4215324

>>4215089
Why do Holofans think that every other vtuber will sell their friends down the river for a taste of that holo pie, or think everyone else is some kind of backstabbing whore?

>> No.4215333

>>4215235
>>4215219

>> No.4215365

>>4215324
BAIT-BAIT-BAIT-EVERYTHING IS BAIT

>> No.4215380

>>4215324
have you interacted with any woman before? this is a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

>> No.4215386

>>4215259
I think that's @yorunys who drew Zen's feet and has done work for Silver and Froot.

>> No.4215412

>>4215380
Anon, I know it might be shocking to you, but everyone was birthed by a woman.

>> No.4215415

>>4215386
Jesus christ, I typed yorunys into Bing and the first thing that came up was a sale on shoes.

>> No.4215441
File: 769 KB, 2600x3500, EubeGQwVkAMWdlH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4215441

>>4215089
>of course mouse will choose furthering her own career by doing the mori colab over standing by her friends.
Mousey is not one to let an opportunity pass her by with all she's been through and she's probably been after this much longer than the rest. Kiara might've helped open the door, but these two may have been pushing for this collab behind the scenes simultaneously. Also, if they were all to just slap HoloEN's hand away after all this it'd really just make VShojo look bad as a whole. Worse than Vei already did.
That is, if this is happening. There's been no concrete announcement yet. I hope for Mousey that it does.

>> No.4215464

>>4215259
https://twitter.com/Yorunys/status/1397434640017752065
He did Zen’s new feet assets and a couple of the girls followed him. The art is just appreciation. Also, yes. Him. Only the avatar is a girl

>> No.4215524

>>4215441
Yeah, I hope that Mouse collabs with Mori, but I think someone mentioned she's kind of a loyalfag, so I hope she doesn't cancel just because she believes she owes it to her friends.

>> No.4215540

The fuck did Vei even do?

>> No.4215553

>>4215540
See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7cRwGNs2iY
Then >>4214810

>> No.4215587

>>4215540
She shat on Hololive when they fired Aloe.

>> No.4215665

>>4215524
I feel like even if that business interruption wasn't about the collab, the fact that she even played Mori's song onstream after all this bullshit is a good sign.

>> No.4215739

>>4215524
If she does, it only reinforces my bias towards the others in thinking their bullshit is keeping her down. Mousey is much better than them.

>> No.4215765

>>4215587
Uh based?

>> No.4215795

>>4215587
>>4215765
But Aloe wasn't fired tho

>> No.4215851

>>4215795
No. Fucking. Shit.

Fuck vShojo whores.

>> No.4215866

>>4215795
She was "let go". But back in September, nobody knew or cared. Well, not much has changed.
Cover was always an extremely flawed bunch of people, any oldfag can attest to that.

>> No.4215941

>>4215587
Vei was probably getting her information from semi-made up twitter/4chan bullshit rather than anything credible. I'm sure she said this since, that she didn't have the right information at the time.

>> No.4216001
File: 416 KB, 1220x1071, 1621901567324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4216001

>>4215866
I mean yeah, ngl. But the reason Vei got shit was because aside from views on Cover changing over time, some of her opinions were based on misinformation or false claims that she tried to present as facts.
Then when obligated to confront the clip, she doubled down about her words when Cover is viewed in a more positive light nowadays.
People like to say that folks would have slandered her anyway if she apologized or had given a better view about Cover, but I'm pretty sure that people outside of here would have accepted it and she could have saved the collab.

>> No.4216157

>>4215795
Japan doesn't fire, they just pressure you to quit which they did with Aloe.

>> No.4216223

>>4216157
So... Cover sent death threats to Aloe through telephone and mail and when she planned to return they made her move on with her ill mother?
Why is △ still retweeting Cover's announcements then?

>> No.4216328

>>4216223
Cover didn't do enough to stop the harassment, and it was their job.

>> No.4216362

>>4216328
Its not their job to bail out retards, she did more damage to covers reputation with that stunt than everything "bad" that happened to her. If it happened in America she would have been sued into the ground for it

>> No.4216409

>>4216362
This has to be bait.

>> No.4216428

>>4216328
I'm back, I'll agree Cover reacted late, but they were planning to change Aloe's address once she would be able to return
Also, good job moving the goalpost

>> No.4216450

>>4216428
Back from sucking Yagoo's dick?

>> No.4216549
File: 36 KB, 391x348, Nick YAGOO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4216549

>>4216450
Yes, and not only that, I also had anal sex with him, Yagoo is the best recruiting people for his brothel. I'll be in HoloEN Gen2, I hope you'll be there for my debut. I'll be the spider

>> No.4216569

>>4216549
I'll check it out.

>> No.4216619

>>4208721
Imagine being cucked this much. Everyone knows full well apologizing on the internet is literally the worst thing someone can do anymore, and actively makes it worse. apologizing on social media shows weakness and just spills further blood in the water. there’s not a single online apology from anyone, especially famous people, that’s ever changed anyone’s opinions after someone does something they should be “cancelled” for. most people online are deranged and unreasonable

>> No.4216646

>>4206382
>"Vei's decision is her decision, my decision is my own"
wow, never seen this kinda lack of cohesion at hololive

>> No.4216649

>>4215191
>I wanted Vei to do it first
Why? Mousey is huge fan of Hololive, knows how the culture around it works and also is T3 member in Mori's channel. She is much better choice for first collab.

>> No.4216715

>>4216649
Because Vei's no-nonsense attitude is very different from Hololive idols (except for Coco, but she got reined in after the Taiwan yab), so the contrast between her and Kiara would've been fun to watch.

>> No.4216720
File: 34 KB, 800x389, fd543-16116333171537-800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4216720

>>4216619
I don't know, it worked for him

>> No.4216728

>>4216646
thats what you get when a bunch of egotistical people who are only in it for themselves pretend to be "friends". It falls apart very quickly and you see the cracks in their RP when things start to get tough

>> No.4216737

>>4216720
Hah, fuck no. People still call him a nazi after all this time.

>> No.4216774
File: 46 KB, 300x386, 300px-War-neuroses._Wellcome_L0023554.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4216774

>been arguing for the same topic for the last 2 threads
>it has gotten absolutely nowhere

>> No.4216790
File: 238 KB, 810x1028, ksjd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4216790

>>4216774
Remember

>> No.4216791

>>4216774
where do you expect it to go?

>> No.4216823

>>4216791
hopefully into >>>/trash/, where this thread, its occupants and the entirety of vshojo belong

>> No.4216844

>>4216823
then stop making threads about it

>> No.4216859

>>4216823
You're the one stirring up shit here.

>> No.4216872

>>4216790
Name one girls from Hololive that ks even as close to being a whore like Froot is. And Choco does not count

>> No.4216873

>>4216619
It's a given that Vei's apology will never change 4ch antis minds but first of all, are they the target audience? Vei's remarks drew blood because it hit the normalfags, the simps who would rather gosling over anime girls, and pretend the vtubing world is not the real world. Vei spoke like a holo anti. And after experiencing so much shit from China, JP doxxniggers, and Twitter, holo anti speech triggers tribalism and even bigger saviorfagging. The apology should be targeted to them, which will also help saVeirfags defend their lying whore. Remember that normalfag chuubafans are easily pleased and just want a pretend world where apologies mean something.

>> No.4216889

>>4216873
>Vei's apology
you mean when she doubled down and said its wasn't her fault?

>> No.4216915

>>4216728
I've been seeing posts and predictions on 4chan about Vshojo not being real friends and falling apart since the day the team was formed. After this much time you have to realize that it's not going to happen anytime soon. Vshojo is working well.

>> No.4216941

>>4216791
I just thought people would get bored talking about it, i guess i haven't been on 4chan long enough

>> No.4216954

>>4216915
All it 6akes is a few little company shattering shakes like this and you'll see where the pieces fall.

>> No.4216971

>>4216823
Based

>> No.4216983

>>4215941
>semi-made up twitter/4chan bullshit
Anon, it wasn't even made up. Most of her talking points were the bullshit from other companies (gamebu, anyone?).

>> No.4217014

>>4216720
Apologizing didn't stop anything, it worked out for him because of how many fans he has who don't give a shit.

>> No.4217071

>>4216889
Read that post again, anon's talking about a hypothetical apology.

>> No.4217173

>>4214551
Actually, not really. Your perception might be warped because you're here on 4chan, and that place has a personal hateboner for her, but that's not a big enough issue to make her persona non grata to the larger rest of the internet or other vtuber companies, who don't care as much about ancient 4chan drama as seething schizos here like to imagine.

The Vei thing blew up because there has been an easily spreadable clip of her saying bad things about Hololive in the past. We can timeloop over how much of it was or wasn't misinterpreted or misinformed, but no matter, it was enough that the larger parts of the Hololive fanbase took notice, so not just those on 4chan who hate her/Vshojo out of principle, but even the normie masses on twitter, reddit, youtube chat, etc. who have otherwise no inborn beef with them, began to sizzle a bit. Of course you can argue that a sizeable portion of the backlash was also instigated by falseflaggers from veetee fanning the flames, but the end result is the same, she was shelved for now, whether that's by internal company orders or on her own accord because she came to believe the anti brigade is large enough to actually do meaningful harm, the result is the same.

A Nyanners collab, on the other hand, wouldn't provoke THAT kind of large reaction, because again, she hasn't said bad things about Hololive in an easily spreadable clip, so the larger (normie, not 4chan) Hololive fanbase has no reason to be easily riled up against her. And the drama she DOES have with 4chan is so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things that that no normie could ever be convinced that this is something they should care enough to be angry about and take up arms. Really, try explaining the beef to some normie outsider to see just how schizo it all really sounds: whether you try the "short version": "She's a bad person because she called 4chan pedophiles!" or the longer one: "well you see, it all started a decade ago when she was making short lolibait videos on youtube, then she disavowed them and us, her 'old fans', and now she's back with a lolibait character, haha what a hypocrite, that's why I hate her and you should hate her too!" and the normies would just look at you with confusion, pity or disgust, because no1currs about shit like this outside of 4chan, and any attempts to incite a shitbrigade over this would fall flat among the larger normie Hololive fanbase, because again, as long as you don't insult Hololive directly (and so give Holo-fans an actual personal reason to care), they aren't gonna be riled up by some ancient niche forums drama, no matter what 4chan thinks.

>> No.4217186
File: 236 KB, 1200x800, Screen_Shot_2020_09_14_at_12.36.00_PM.0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4217186

>>4216737
>>4217014
What about her? She had a problem with purityfags and she's doing well today

>> No.4217220

>>4217173
What about the lolicons?

>> No.4217296

>>4217186
Her only scandal was related to having a boyfriend.
Which reminds you that boyfriend drama is not an idol-exclusive thing.

>> No.4217368

>>4217186
Did she apologize? I didn't follow that drama, but I do still see people hating her. But of course she's doing well because her fanbase is huge, try picking an example of someone who isn't one of the biggest members of their platform.

>> No.4217387

>>4217186
>economically profit from being GFEbait
>blame muh purityfags when you're outed
Do cucks even?

>> No.4217454

>>4217387
>GFEbait
Normalfags are really so desperate for 3D?

>> No.4217455

>>4216915
The fact that half of them cant stop shittalking the others halfs friends on stream isnt helping

>> No.4217492

>>4217454
You have no idea.

>> No.4217493

>>4217368
Nah, she didn't. It just fizzled out, no one expects Pokimane of all people to follow the GFE rules with her audience.

>> No.4217518

>>4217455
Such as?

>> No.4217552

>>4217220
What about them?
Even if Nyanners antis tried to make this into a larger thing of "she hates lolis" and/or "loli aficionados", it would be a very hard needle to thread, because again, as much as 4chan likes to think otherwise, most normal people outside this "very special place" don't care enough about the loli issue either way that they could be riled up enough to seriously go bat for in defense of "those poor and unfairly maligned lolicons on 4chan" or whatever.

>> No.4217589

>>4207000
Because you niggers live for this shit, why wouldn't they

>> No.4217620

>>4216915
Vei directly said she doesn't want to be associated with Mels content, mel said she cant do certain things she wants to because the others would complain that it prevents them from getting sponsors, silver and zen hates mouses friends, vei seeths about hime being a part of the group, silver resents vei for dropping their games, nyanners and mouse have hinted at being angry that vei fucked up the colab, its not looking good for their group.

>> No.4217630

>>4217552
>most normal people outside this "very special place" don't care enough about the loli issue
Boy, i really hope she gets famous in Japan. Watching her navigate the Japanese fandom would be a blast.

>> No.4217642
File: 846 KB, 2694x4096, 1621618673745.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4217642

>>4217368

>> No.4217655

>>4217620
ogey
>silver and zen hates mouses friends
r-rrat?

>> No.4217677

>>4217655
look up nuxtaku

>> No.4217681

>>4217620
> vei seeths about hime being a part of the group
Interesting, tell me more

>>4217655
Ever heard of a certain N*x T**u?

>> No.4217690

>>4217173
This. Don't really care bout pink cat that much but Vei really needs to take back her words because she was misinformed instead of double downing

>> No.4217704

>>4217552
Nah, I agree. Many lolicons (who are Hololive fans) hate Nyanners for the loli shit, but speaking for myself, I don't have (many) issues with Nyanners when it comes to that aspect specifically. Also, unless I'm mistaken, I don't see them making a fuss just like with Vei.

>> No.4217709

>>4217620
>Vei directly said she doesn't want to be associated with Mels content
She said she doesn't represent Mel's content. Because she doesn't, Mel's content is her business (quite literally) and not Vei's. The fact that you twisted her words that much disqualifies your entire post, you're not arguing in good faith.

>> No.4217729

>>4217681
because she wasnt asked to be 1 of the originals but a nobody who never streamed and never played with the group was

>> No.4217748

>>4217729
Seriously? Any clips or screencaps?

>> No.4217769

>>4209067
Apologies happen all the time in hololive, she could have say "I said things in the past that were inacurate and I have a different opinion on that matter today" and bam, no matter how much the schizos screeched about how she is still a fucking leech that still hates the company and only cares about the collabs when it benefits her, it would be taken as a rrat, but her doubling down just confirms it

>> No.4217785

>>4217748
its from December when everyone used to ask herwhen shes joining VShojo before the DMCA bullshit so I dont think there's any vods left of it, dont know if it was clipped

>> No.4217829
File: 89 KB, 736x885, 1619702489438.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4217829

This became Lolcow. Keep going, I want to see more.

>> No.4217871

>>4217769
>the fact that Vei doubled down, cancelled the collab and told holobronies to fuck off proves that she's an opportunistic leech
please think this through

>> No.4217879
File: 2.53 MB, 368x349, 1543300604804.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4217879

>HL shitters seething across the whole internet because Veibae won't ever apologise for them acting like chink bugmen
Dangerously based situation

>> No.4217913
File: 14 KB, 487x129, Nyaggers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4217913

>>4217879

>> No.4217939

Can we please just keep this shit in 1 thread from now on, if people make new ones redirect them here and dont respond in that thread so we can concentrate our efforts in a single place. im trying but running counterops in 8 threads simultaneously doesn't work because of 4chans retarded cooldown timer

>> No.4217940
File: 88 KB, 1200x1040, D6z71ZNW4AAWyZe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4217940

>>4217913
Post it again Chang, you'll never get your Vei apology that your culture desperately think it deserves

>> No.4217944

>>4217879
No collab

>> No.4217959

>>4217871
>she said it before cancelling it
No u

>> No.4217971

>>4217940
And the whore will never get the collab she desperately wanted

>> No.4217987
File: 822 KB, 974x737, 1621953272652.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4217987

>>4217940
>Implying I'm sided with the Holofags

>> No.4217994

>>4217971
Is that refering vei or Kiara?

>> No.4217995

>>4217620
>vei seeths about hime being a part of the group
Can you blame her? Even people in this thread don't like her.

>> No.4218011
File: 10 KB, 196x258, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218011

>>4217944
>>4217971
>>4217987
Veibae aporogise pls

>> No.4218033

>>4217994
The one that got the door slammed in her face. So veibae of course.

>> No.4218043

>>4218033
Last I checked it was vei who told them no.

>> No.4218046

>>4218011
No collab lol

>> No.4218048

>>4217913
I think she's wrong about that.
It's true on 4chan, but in general she's probably the most popular member and people love her chaotic personality.

>> No.4218065

>>4218043
That's a lie on her part and a delusion on yours as we've determined.

>> No.4218088

imagine being a polish whore enjoyer

>> No.4218096

>>4218065
>That's wrong, I can tell by the words they used because I've watched all the episodes of the mentalist!

>> No.4218111

>>4217913
This is just her attention whoring, if she realy felt that way she would quit and stop trying to milk her internet fame.

>> No.4218114

>>4218048
I think she might feel like that Vei would not have had obsessed antis linking nearly year old clips if she wasn't around to make Vshojo a lightning rod for deranged schizos

>> No.4218116

>>4218096
>>4206837
>i am too stupid to understand english, to the point that it looks like magic to me when others can

>> No.4218121
File: 6 KB, 225x225, index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218121

I'm done with this thread, just remember Changs will never get their apology they so need

>> No.4218137

>>4218096
>>4206837
>>4215252
You can't even read your own thread

>> No.4218141

>>4218121
And just remember the whore will never get to collab will Holo

>> No.4218175
File: 952 KB, 858x678, 1620434949534.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218175

>this entire thread
what the fug

>> No.4218180
File: 144 KB, 365x365, 1619681002663.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218180

>Reading this thread
Oh my fucking god, this is so true >>4216790
KEK

>> No.4218182

>>4217971
>she desperately wanted
Kiara asked her, not the other way around. And I'm sure they'll collab anyway, despite your best efforts.

>> No.4218184
File: 21 KB, 515x497, 1555815982484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218184

>>4218141
>thinking Twitch needs Youtube & their bugmen anyway

>> No.4218195

>>4218121
Why are you posting racial stereotypes and slurs when you like a hobby made entirely by Asians? If you don't like them than find something else to do.

>> No.4218219

"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue."
— Erich Fromm

>> No.4218222

>>4218182
>And I'm sure they'll collab anyway
Sure just two more weeks right?

>> No.4218235

>>4218195
Twitch is a non-asian territory, get fucked Chang

>> No.4218241

>>4218219
This isn't /lit/, using fancy words and appeals to athority isn't going to not do shit

>> No.4218253
File: 36 KB, 323x420, sour grapes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218253

>>4218184

>> No.4218275

Good morning /vshitjo/, still coping and seething I see

>> No.4218290

>>4218222
It'll happen when it'll happen, I remember well how in denial people were about the Trash Taste podcast with Mori. And when it happens, you bet I'll be here to harvest.

>> No.4218304
File: 64 KB, 512x424, kek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218304

Me in this thread right now

>> No.4218314
File: 44 KB, 649x572, 1617485034093.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218314

>>4218121
I dont want Vei to apologize. I'm content with her getting the boot for the shit she did. Probably for the best for her too because otherwise she will never learn that your actions have consequences. Usually you teach this to children early on but if you are a sheltered fuck like Vei who gets handed anything on a silver platter you dont get it until it blows up in your face.
But she probably wont learn anything from it and double down again and again until she fucked herself and anything around her into the ground.
You can see it happening time and time again. Those things rarely work out well.

>> No.4218344

>>4218314
Ok bugman

>> No.4218346

>>4218290
Keep hoping & coping cuck, it will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eveeeeeeeer happen in a million years, especially without an apology (which i hope never comes)

>> No.4218371

>>4218314
Perfectly put.

>> No.4218415

>>4218344
You dont really fit into VSJ with your racist shit please leave

>> No.4218427

>>4218346
Uh-huh.

>> No.4218459

>>4218304
I'm looking forward to D&D too.

>> No.4218468

After the china event and some of the holoCN talents betrayal, we heard a little about cover running some plans and positions dealing with cultural issues, PR and other things Also more collabs and team building. It's also been very protective of the EN branch. Regardless of what really happened, I'd believe management would veto Vei after that old clip because they are on overdrive against bad rep and shitstorms.
Nyanners, just like Coco, knows how bad anti-schizos can get so she wants to avoid spreading fires towards other friends.

I think there's also a big chess match between companies on the EN landscape. The Coco collab bans were lifted after nijiEN appeared. Suddenly Hololive wants to collab with vshojo. NijiEN is also being friendly with vshojo. It feels like hololive and nijisanji are trying to go for a 2 group soft alliance with vshojo to lessen the market impact of the other group. Vshojo is not seen as a market threat because they appeal to a different userbase, and also dominate on twitch instead of youtube.

>> No.4218475

so silver, hime, mel, and vei are banned from colabs with the japenese companies now (maybe nyanners too since she decided to reject them and side with vei). whos next to get the axe?

>> No.4218508

>>4218415
You're on 4chan and Asians deserve all the shit they get

>> No.4218512

>>4217704
Thing is, again, the thing that riles up (normie) Hololive fans the most is when you say something against Hololive directly. If you haven't, it's very hard to bring them to care about any other shit about you (because they're normies, and no, Nyanners having a let's call it "norme stance" on the loli thing isn't something you'd get the normies riled up against her either, no matter how much that pains the specific 4chan crowd).

Also she has the benefit that it hasn't really impacted her onstream content in any way, it's still kinda lewd sometimes and she hasn't tried to bring her personal opinions, whatever they may be, into her public streams. It would be a different thing if there were easily spreadable clips (like Vei's Hololive rant that blew up) of her being an obvious prude cunt, preaching about SJW shit in rants or publicly demanding others be shut down over loli stuff, but there's nothing so obvious there that it could serve as a firestarter among the normie masses to turn them against her. Even if she's truly personally against loli (and that's really debatable), she's at least lately smart enough to know that it's not that important an issue to be worth making a real fuss about. So the best thing the antis have is some cobbled together jpeg collages of various old forums/discord screenshots, but those are way less impactful than having an actual clip to point to and spread, because normies' eyes roll over when you use walls of text to convince them of your cause (really, the only thing that's missing is lines connecting and arrows painted on to fully make it look like the insane ramblings of a schizo), it rather convinces them you're just an idiot who's not worth listening to.

>> No.4218555

>>4218508
Why dont you post this in your discord and see where it gets you. I'm sure Nyanners and Vei agree with you. They might even @ you

>> No.4218560

>>4218222
Just 1 month ago people were posting that Holos will never collab with Vshojo. Look where we are now. Shit changes all the time.

>> No.4218566

>>4218468
>Vshojo is not seen as a market threat because they appeal to a different userbase, and also dominate on twitch instead of youtube
This is something fucking nobody understands for some reason. Holos and Nijis will always want to be friendly with Vshojo because the latter operates on Twitch, which is an untapped market for the former. They want the Twitch audience to check them out, and collabs are the best for that.

>> No.4218572

>>4218560
>a month ago people were posting that Holos will never collab with Vshojo.
>now were at a point where Holos arnt going to collab with Vshojo.
damn

>> No.4218592

Nyanners recently blanked her old tumblr. Interesting...

>> No.4218593

>>4218572
He's talking about a ban on mentioning Vshojo. Back in December, even basic Twitter interactions between the two caused shitstorms here.

>> No.4218654

>>4218475
Silver - why? I think just no one is interested in her
Hime- I guess she has an inappropriate name, she could always just change it, no one is actually attached to her trashpile of a character
Mel- probably perma banned as long as she does porn
Vei- might or might not be banned from Hololive, no reason for other JP companies to have a problem with her

>> No.4218659

>>4218592
>recently
I'm surprised it took this long, I would've done so ages ago if I were her.

>> No.4218669

>>4218592
yeah bro that's wild... what could have possibly caused this...

>> No.4218671
File: 303 KB, 733x1000, 1619682181831.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218671

Good morning everyone, I see that you are having a heavy discussion about issues between agencies. Well too bad, I just came here to tell you about how pathetic and miserable you are.
You fight so hard to defend your favorite girls, but do you think they would approve or even know about your crusade to keep them safe?
You live in this shithole, just like the other schizos, so remember that you're and you'll always be a schizo.
Incessant keyboard battles that will not be heard about in other side of the internet, and it's all in vain because you'll never be able to change other people that browse here.
Holofags, VShojofags, you are truly losing it, this war between you useless and counterproductive and nobody will care about your so called efforts.
YWNBJ/YWNBAW

>> No.4218724

>>4218654
>Silver - why?
racist

>> No.4218746

>>4217940
>>4218011
>>4218121
>>4218235
>>4218344
>>4218508
There you have it VShitters are nothing more than petty racists.
4chan might be ironic racism but you guys just go full tilt

>> No.4218751

>>4218671
nice false flag

>> No.4218764

>>4218746
oy vey

>> No.4218768

>>4218746
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>> No.4218776

>>4218671
I would simp hard for Robbie Rotten.

>> No.4218799

>>4218468
>The Coco collab bans were lifted after nijiEN appeared.

That was just coincidental timing, Cover didn't let the ENs collab with Coco again as some kind of move in a fight against NijiEN. The Coco ban was put in place because of the Chink drama, where Coco (and others who interacted with her, to isolate Coco) was getting major spam, and so to protect their fledgling new golden goose and prevent any unnecessary spillover (which could've easily blown up, if chinkspam were also happening in EN chats, overzealous western EN fans fight back clumsily, and chinks could turn around and craft a convincing narrative crying about "racism" or whatever, which would've reflected negatively on EN, you know how the west is much more sensitive to such accusations). And now, over the last few weeks (so it's been going on longer since before NijiEN debuts), as chinkspam has become rather manageable again, or at least very much downgraded from "potentially talent-destroying" to just "minor annoyance", the ban orders have been lifting piece by piece. The ENs were free to mention Coco again by name at first (instead of complete radio silence or arkwardly stilted referring to her as "that senpai", which made it obvious some sort of order was in place), and started direct interactions which resulted in collabs, and more collabs coming in the future, as relations are "normalized" again.

>> No.4218873

>>4218459
Hey me too

>> No.4218894

Can you guys please just leave us alone, a bunch of my friends from multiple of the girls discords said that they tried to give 4chan a chance after /vt/ was made but wont be coming back after this entire ordeal because of how toxic it is.

We dont care that you won, just please let us have our thread where we dont bother anyone else.

>> No.4218929

>>4218459
If Snuffy drama doesn't kill it before it even starts

>> No.4218949

>>4218929
if it gets killed before it starts silver can just take her place, she needs to not kill it right after it starts

>> No.4218956

>>4218894
this

none of my discord gfs wants to chat here anymore

>> No.4218967

>>4218894
Start by don't antagonizing the locals with shit bait threads you tourist

>> No.4218978
File: 41 KB, 625x626, +_3fbca2f9eb4509a53a46b2d742724666.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4218978

>>4218894

>> No.4218979

>>4218967
we have the right to talk about our girls just like you do

>> No.4219016

>>4218967
>can't handle a bit of baitposting without flying into a schizophrenic rage
>thinks he's a "local"
yeah I'm lolling...

>> No.4219096
File: 594 KB, 1280x720, portada_lolis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4219096

>>4218894
>Can you guys please just leave us alone, a bunch of my friends from multiple of the girls discords said that they tried to give 4chan
Unironically, you made a mistake there, why the fuck do you believe 4chan is a place of pleasant discussion? Do you even know what's a G.I.F.T?

>> No.4219101

>>4218929
There's Snuffy drama? What happened?

>> No.4219126

>>4219016
>post bait
>"stop baiting retard"
>BAWWWWWW let me talk about my whores ;_;
lol ok

>> No.4219140

>>4219101
She turned down the offer to join VShojo and now she's distancing herself from them (or they are from her).

>> No.4219142

>>4218979
And I have the right to tell you they are shit if I feel like it. Don't make me feel like it. Stop hitting yourself

>> No.4219203

>>4219140
She just collabed with Nyanners last week, please keep the rrats up to date

>> No.4219270
File: 86 KB, 1200x1188, 1619117698282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4219270

>>4219203
>sponsored stream
Those things are planned long in advance. Cant really cancel out of it on a whim.
Rrat still stands

>> No.4219296
File: 2.48 MB, 1920x1080, 1620057292384.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4219296

>>4217552
Oh man you have no idea the type of fanbase you're dealing with
"Normies" don't care because they don't care about anime shit in general and they are not the audience and they're filthy casuals
On the other hand, there was some Hololive collab and there was a poll where Loli is actually so well liked that in a poll between big breasts and small/flat chests, the latter won. It's even become a running joke that Gura is unappealing if she had a bigger chest.
Being "anti-loli" could easily turn a huge portion of that fanbase into antis, you can refer to the screenshot >>4209977
Now imagine 10x or even 100x more antis. That is one hornet's nest I would never want to touch

>> No.4219311

>>4219140
Is it confirmed that she turned down an offer to join or just a rrat?

>> No.4219320

>>4219270
They were originally going to do it solo but went out of their to ask if they could collab for it though...

>> No.4219321
File: 322 KB, 695x700, 6tgjm3dr83171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4219321

Not gonna lie, I don't like the content nor the girls (Mouse and Mel are exceptions) but you sure have good fanart pals

>> No.4219356

>>4215089
>further her career
Ah yes, her long and bright future that is definetely happening.
I like how you think, anon

>> No.4219369

>>4218929
>Snuffy of all people passing up the chance to roleplay as a cute furry femboy surrounded by hot furry girls
I'll believe it when I see it.

>> No.4219371
File: 935 KB, 732x1451, Loli Nyanners.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4219371

>>4219296
Have this

>> No.4219460

>>4219371
Made me less mad at the pink cat. Thank you

>> No.4219496
File: 171 KB, 850x1512, __nyatasha_nyanners_vshojo_drawn_by_wanne__sample-604d111b9efe5cd8aa212249a719a370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4219496

>>4219460
Repent, pedophile.

>> No.4219509

>>4219296
I don't doubt that it's popular, but most lolifags outside of 4chan aren't going to care about her old social media posts on the topic.

>> No.4219530

>>4219496
Now you just ruined my day. Fuck you nigger

>> No.4219538

>>4219509
>old
theres 1 from mid last year. I dont know why people use the years old one over that constantly

>> No.4219559
File: 430 KB, 1708x1726, 1609003049091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4219559

>>4219321
Well that's a much nicer comment than most of the thread right now.

>> No.4219570

>>4219140
>She turned down the offer to join VShojo
Really? Did she confirmed it?

>> No.4219637

>>4219570
in patreon discord

>> No.4219708

>>4219509
>old
The problem is, they keep looking for new things, like her discord posts a few months ago or the nekopara collab. It's not that hard to spin narratives when you have screenshots.

>> No.4219973

>>4219509
It's me again >>4217704
Well, as long as Nyanners hasn't said Lolicon=Pedophilia recently (I know about Pomf, but it can be excused with being old), I don't see many problems ensuing

>> No.4220269

>>4219973
Got me curious how many Hololivers would bury her to the ground if she did that lol
I remember that one Holo clip channel who got bombed with dislikes and hate comments after translating lolicon incorrectly, they immediately took down the vid and apologized.

>> No.4220380
File: 38 KB, 604x299, Nyaggers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4220380

>>4219973
Pink cat has never stopped and probably never will. There is a lot more than pomf

>> No.4220475

>>4220380
>Over two years ago
Not really recent.

>> No.4220510

>>4219637
Just the turned down offer or is the distancing confirmed too? I like collabs with Snuffy.

>> No.4220583
File: 40 KB, 1080x532, Screenshot_20210525-172103_1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4220583

>>4220269
>incorrectly

>> No.4220584

>>4220380
That post really isn't that bad in my opinion. Nobody would bat an eye at that one if it wasn't Nyanners.

>> No.4220631
File: 2.64 MB, 1871x1594, 1616599364150.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4220631

>>4220475
>Moving the goalpost
Ok never can go wrong with the classics in that case

>> No.4220641
File: 3 KB, 240x83, 1613330150497.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4220641

>>4220583
Yes. Incorrectly.
Google translate is full of shit

>> No.4220657

>>4218475
>are banned from colabs with the japenese companies now
Kizuna Ai...

>> No.4220699

>>4220641
Don’t listen to that guy, he was in the Nyanners thread doing the same. He’s baiting

>> No.4220790
File: 75 KB, 1080x825, Screenshot_20210526-160757_1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4220790

>>4220641
Hmm...

>> No.4220936
File: 69 KB, 425x425, ButWaitThereIsMore.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4220936

>>4220584
I dont know man after not having a problem voicing the robot prostitute that looks like a child saying something like this seems rather odd. I'm sure there is a better word to describe such a person.

>> No.4221091
File: 1.66 MB, 740x960, 1614144353998.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4221091

>>4220699
I know, I shouldn't have responded. I don't go to those threads though so I wouldn't know what kind of schizo things he does

>>4220790
Here's your (You) my friend. Don't spend it all in one place.

>> No.4221107

>>4220936
Does that meanbshe's unironically one of the people who are okay with it as long as the mental age is older?

>> No.4221219

>>4221107
The fuck does that mean? SJWs don’t care, they only say that you jack it off to the body of a child so you want to fuck kids

>> No.4221221

>>4219296
Nah, when I say "normie" I mean the braindead retards that make up the large majority of the hololive reddit (your cherrypicked isolated screenshot nonwithstanding, which didn't say much more than "I just don't like their style", but if you actually polled the whole normie fanbase, their opinion of Vshojo collabs would be mostly "positive/interested" to "neutral/don't care", and it's rather just a minority who'd be against it or actively seethe, no matter how much their overrepresentation here on 4chan may have warped your perception) , the majority of Hololive twitter followers, or the majority of their youtube chat/commenters (where you could see for example that the actual reaction when Kiara teased VShojo was largely positive at the time, because again, most normies don't share the same instinctual dislike as 4chan does)

>Being "anti-loli" could easily turn a huge portion of that fanbase into antis
Again, to make this "work" (as in, blow up the loli-issue so much that it begins to rile up even the normies and becomes a collab-prohibitor), it would have to be made "personal" to them first, i.e. you'd need to have something (preferably a clip, because it's the most digestible format) of Nyanners "attacking" Hololive (since this is the only thing nomie Holo-fans care about, and what did Vei in, she talked shit about the company directly) about THEIR holo lolis, or loli-lovers, directly. As long as it doesn't concern them, and it's just Nyanners talking about lolis in a general sense (and even then, the only thing you have to show for it is just unimpressive old posting screenshots), you will not rouse the same reaction on a mass level. Especially when the heart of the issue is in ancient 4chan forums drama, this shit is only personal to 4channers themselves because they felt "betrayed" by Nyanners, but to any outsider who doesn't have a personal connection with 4chan (and mind you, the reputation of 4chan outside isn't exactly the most stellar one, so you'd have a hard time rallying normies in defense of it) has none such personal stake in this, it just looks like ridiculous drama to them that won't be an issue one way or another. Look, I get not liking Vshojo because their content is too peepeepoopoo or dicksnvagene for you and not wanting collabs simply because of that, but you won't get any traction by instead trying to fearmonger about how "Nyanners is gonna take away your lolis!" or whatever, not least because whatever her personal opinions on this are (and your personal opinions of her), she's at least smart enough to not bring this into her streams or the streams of others.

>> No.4221254

>>4218724
Against Japanese? Never heard of it.

>> No.4221265

>>4220936
>24 (mental age)

>> No.4221384

>>4221265
>>4221219

>> No.4221454
File: 490 KB, 628x551, 1616469726250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4221454

>>4221265
>Unironically pulling the 9000 year old loli card
You people never cease to amaze me

>> No.4221819

>>4221221
Here's the thing. Most of them don't even know about what Nyanners had been doing in Discord. If clippers get bombed with dislikes because of one word, it's gonna be even worse with a phrase or a sentence denouncing them, especially if it comes out of someone like Nyanners. For as long as she doesn't do anything stupid out in the open, nothing will happen.

If a few antis already has enough power to cancel a collab, then them being a hundred times more is definitely going to be a far worse. There is no denying that, let's not be delusional.

>you will not rouse the same reaction on a mass level.
is absolutely false because anitubers and dramatubers will pick that up and this will become the whole V*nti thing all over again. You are completely misjudging the whole situation here. This isn't just 4chan, 4chan is just a small representation of the silent majority that's actually out there, that comprises most of Hololivers.

>> No.4221987
File: 343 KB, 1080x1350, valhalla skirt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4221987

>>4220936
uoh!

>> No.4222016

>>4220584
FUCK OFF

>> No.4222024

>>4221819
>the vast majority of holobronies are a massive sleeper cell of pedos ready to pounce
yikes...

>> No.4222058

>>4219369
>surrounded by hot furry girls
And a scalie

>> No.4222139

>>4221819
Most normal people aren't pedos, they were offended by someone saying anyone who was a fan of Gura was one, not that someone saying pedos are bad is offensive in itself.

>> No.4222201

>>4218475
Proof?

>> No.4222293

>>4222139
>>4222024
You should stop overworking yourself with your incoherent non-sequitur shitposts, it's just embarrassing and cringe at this point

>> No.4222363

>>4219708
It's almost as if she willingly refuses to clarify her stance on the issue and instead keeps it ambiguous. It's not that difficult if a question.

Does lolicon equal child rape?
>I mean I don't like it but you do whatever you want teehee
I didn't ask whether you like it or not. I asked you if masturbating to loli makes you into a child rapist
>We-well I am uncomfortable with it but you jack off to whatever you want!! You should jack off more!!
Again, I don't give a shit about your tastes in hentai. English bitch, do you speak it? Answer YES OR NO ONLY. In your opinion is lolicon child porn? Does masturbating to lolis make you a pedophile?
>*dodges the question with a wishy-washy non-answer*
>repeat to infinity

And that's the entire issue. She can give a definitive, clear answer because that would require her to piss off either otakus or SJWs. So more pressure until she caves.

>> No.4222477

>>4222363
>getting mad at an imaginary nyanners arguing inside your head
free lodging

>> No.4222498

>>4222363
>Does lolicon equal child rape?
I'm pretty sure if you asked that her response, if any, would probably be more like
>What kind of question is that?
And then you'd get banned.

>> No.4222562

>>4222477
>imaginary
You don't get to extend your selective blindness to others, tranny

>>4222498
Yes, that's what I meant with
>*dodges the question with a wishy-washy non-answer*

>> No.4222598

>>4222363
I mean, she wouldn’t be saying in the first place that you should do what you want if she believes you are risk to society for consuming lolicon
Also >>4222498

>> No.4222664

holy shit this thread turned dumb as fuck while i was asleep

here's a tip though: normies don't like loli. full stop. anything nyan said in the past against the subject would only make them like her more and anyone trying to demonize her for that perspective would be branded a pedo. i don't agree with her statements either but you need to spend time on sites other than 4chan if you think anything but this would happen

>> No.4222672

>>4222598
Or she knows full well she pushed herself into an unwinnable situation.

>> No.4222728

>>4222562
No you started playing out some imaginary scenario where you're somehow interrogating Nyanners, it seems like you've thought about this a lot.

>> No.4222758

>>4218592
Next is for her to unfollow and ban everyone who might have her 'past opinions' on the topic. Nyanners is finally doing the right thing

It only took her this long to start cleaning herself, the filthy cat.

>> No.4222833

>>4222728
I understand that for a Vtrannyfag any though more refined than
>"peepeepoopoo shit!! cum!!! muh vagina xDDDDD"
must look like high philosophy, but do try and keep up with the rest of the class, faggot

>> No.4222866

>>4222664
It's not like some ass random youtuber made a video about her being a hypocrite and people who never heard of her before disliked her for her attitude.

>> No.4222894

>>4222664
>would only make them like her more
Huh, that's odd because with the current state of events, they are the ones preventing vshojo from doing collabs. Retard.
If you think this is just a 4chan thing, you are gravely mistaken.

>> No.4222899

>>4222758
Her comments on gamerg***i have to go as well, ideally

>> No.4222915

>>4222833
roleplaying situations where you demand answers from a catgirl streamer for her 7 year old Tumblr posts and getting very angry doing it is truly beyond the grasp of my small brain l must admit

>> No.4222949

>>4222894
No they're not lol Nyan wasn't stopped she backed out of her own accord and was allowed to do so after Vei didn't. Nobody tried to stop her and it wouldn't work if they did I fucking guarantee it and I'd love to see people try if she did announce one lmfao

>> No.4222957

>>4222833
You were getting emotional over a whole imaginary back and forth with her, that's some real schizo shit.

>> No.4222994

>>4222664
Implying almost all of the ironic weebs don’t get filtered by Matsuri and the like.

>> No.4223010

>>4222915
>>4222957
Ah yes i forgot to add
>""""""roleplay""""""
to the list of typical vtranny degenerate shit

>> No.4223025
File: 23 KB, 1498x221, 1618650318404.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223025

>>4222949
And what was the reason why that happened?? That's because of Nyanners.

>> No.4223088

>>4222994
I don't know what you're talking about and if I don't I guarantee you most normies won't either. Normies don't "do their reps" they watch clips and don't understand Japanese and a number of them probably watched significantly less Japanese clips after they got VTubers speaking their own language.

>>4223025
It's called self esteem retard. She lacks it. We know this. If I said I bet everyone in here is scared of my massive fucking cock would it be true because I said it?

>> No.4223093

>>4223010
So do you often dream about catching Nyanners and making her answer for her crimes against loli?

>> No.4223133
File: 358 KB, 640x360, 1620682201717.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223133

>>4222994
Not just Matsuri, legit all of them will get filtered by ALL of Hololive if they knew. Hololive is so good at selecting its audience thanks to lolis.

>> No.4223137

>>4223025
Autismo, signore e signori.

>> No.4223163

>>4223010
Yes roleplay, you don't actually think you had that whole conversation with Nyanners do you?

>> No.4223197
File: 101 KB, 401x480, 1605285468158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223197

Stop responding to schizos please, thank you.

>> No.4223267

>>4222363
And then everyone clapped.

>> No.4223281
File: 5 KB, 250x188, 1621035912115s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223281

>lumi goes live
>she has a collab with a real life woman
Lumi please stop i don't want to be reminded of the real world

>> No.4223324

>>4223093
Do you keep a tally on how many times you have internet saved your pink cat in distress?

>> No.4223354
File: 9 KB, 204x250, 1621151994210s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223354

I hate Veibae and Hime. Unpopular opinion I know.

>> No.4223359

>>4223281
Melody had a collab with Potastic a month or so back and it's honestly one of her best streams in recent memory. Highly recommended to check that out if you haven't seen it.

>> No.4223374

>>4223354
I like Vei, but I have no clue about Hime. Never watched her.

>> No.4223398

>>4223163
Oh so the problem is that you're too stupid to figure out that i was pretty much quoting her verbatim, i see. I think it's time to masturbate into a coma for you today

>> No.4223409
File: 20 KB, 463x453, 1621438172610.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223409

>>4223354
>I hate
kind of cringe but ogey

>> No.4223445

>>4223374
Hime never streams when she does it's garbage. For the first bit I have to ask are you one of "please step on me" people b/c those are the only people who seem to like her on here.

>> No.4223502
File: 439 KB, 960x960, 1621242139678.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223502

>>4223409
Yes, I am very based thank you

>> No.4223503

>>4223398
Oh wow this is bad, anon the Nyanners in your head isn't real, she did not actually respond to your questions.

>> No.4223569
File: 972 KB, 2706x4096, 1602772581091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223569

>>4223445
I think her design and voice are pure sex, and it's fun to watch a vtuber with an attitude for a change.

>> No.4223608

>>4223503
Just tell me now if this is going to devolve into another delusionfest where discord screencaps are forged unless they conform to unrealistic, comically clinical standards of proof

>> No.4223639

The only reason why Nyanners would suddenly change her opinion and wipe her past opinions on loli is to Collab with Gura who is cunny and loves cunny. That would just make her look even more of a bigger hypocrite and easier to anti post though so she really has no chance of winning

>> No.4223658

>>4223398
>it's time to masturbate into a coma for you today
Holy fucking shit, my sides are in orbit. Phrasing, anon! Or do you jerk your rageboner to your opponent in every argument?

>> No.4223699

>>4223608
It's already a delusionfest after you played out an imaginary argument in which you get genuinely mad at Nyanners.

>> No.4223719
File: 278 KB, 426x599, 1621180011733.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223719

>>4223569
Just saying yes would've been enough anon. I didn't want to hear about your dommy mommy lust.

>> No.4223727

>>4223639
>Gura collabing with someone outside of Hololive
>Gura collabing with an anti-cunny
Ha!

>> No.4223744

>>4223699
Yep, no amount of proof could possibly break you out of your fantasy world, i guessed right

>> No.4223776

>>4223719
>dommy mommy
She talks a big game but I get the sense she would not actually be that dominant in bed.

>> No.4223792

>>4223719
Nothing about Vei screams "dommy mommy" to me.

>> No.4223807

I think Hime is funny. She had a rough start and needs to stream more but I recently started to catch up on her collab with Haruka and it's pretty great.

>> No.4223829
File: 580 KB, 1168x490, 1601390908409.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223829

>>4223639
>Gura
You're talking about a channer who hates reddit to the point she's the only Holo without a reddit account. She definitely knows about Nyanners and that collab is never going to happen.

>> No.4223940
File: 88 KB, 1280x720, 1612222743854.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223940

>>4223829
What would you do if it did happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNC2nHsF-FY

>> No.4223970

>>4223639
>Gura loves cunny
??

>> No.4223986
File: 12 KB, 597x415, PINK.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4223986

>Meanwhile, at the twitter of Satan
Oh, whatever could she be hinting at?

>> No.4224065

>>4223986
Pretty much confirmed now.

>> No.4224074
File: 1.07 MB, 611x1197, Gura is based.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4224074

>>4223970
If you are a lolicon, you'll recognize the jokes (pic related)

>>4223986
LET'S GO!!!
Give me a Melody and I don't care about the rest of VShojo

>> No.4224108

>>4221819
Again, what you can't seem to get in your thick skull is that the general (so, non 4chan) holo fanbase only starts to care if Nyanners were to publicly attack the hololive lolis or loli-lovers DIRECTLY. As long as she doesn't do this (and she's not that stupid, even if you believe her to be "just" a hypocritical grifter, that alone is enough reason for her not to rock this boat any further herself), her personal stance on loli (whatever it may be now), is of no concern to the general hololive fanbase, because again, why would it? She's not threatening to take "their" lolis away, nor does she have the power to, and you'd have a hard time convincing them that they should care enough about it to be against a collab.

"is absolutely false because anitubers and dramatubers will pick that up and this will become the whole V*nti thing all over again."

Venti made the mistake of attacking Gura directly, so that made it personal for all Hololive fans and easy to rail against. Also, Venti is not looking to collab with Hololive, so there's nothing to "prevent" there.

Nyanners never attacked Hololive or Gura directly, if anything the only thing she really "attacked" (and thus really care personally about it, since) were her "old 4chan fans", especially those who made their cunnyposting a little too unironic (which is still around today), and you will not get normies riled up enough for this to defend those.4channers.

You'd have a hard time building a convincing "case" for the normie Holo fanbase against Nyanners collabing with Holos if this is the angle you're gonna try to push. Okay, let's entertain this inane thought experiment just for a second. An anituber or dramatuber (like who, is Hero Hei still around, or maybe the QuarterPounder?) tries to put out an "expose video" of Nyanners to destroy her reputation in the eyes of the normie Holo fanbase and rile them up against any collab with her. What do they have to show for and go on? Oh no, some old screenshots of opinions that are actually not really all that too controversial outside of 4chan, how horrible, she's finished! In case you haven't noticed, blatant cunnyposting is also rather frowned upon outside of this shithole, there isn't some "silent majority" out there, no matter how your bubble has warped your perception, that'd take this issue as seriously as you do. So even if that ani/dramatuber were to present that "Nyanners hates loli!", that's still not enough for normies to care, because for that you'd also have to construct the necessary next steps of "she specifically hates the Hololive lolis/loli-lovers!" and "she wants to destroy them" for them to care enough to come to the conclusion that "oh no, to 'prevent' that from happening, and 'protect' our holo lolis, we have to make sure Nyanners never collabs with Holo!", and that are too many intermediary mental leaps for anyone to take who's not already personally invested in this drama (so, anybody who's not a 4channer with an ancient grudge).

If you're the same faggot as this >>4222363 you need to realize how much like a deranged schizo you sound to anyone who doesn't care about old forums drama. So in your fantasy you think you can get to press and "nail" Nyanners on this, and "force" her to take a stand that'll ooonce and for aaaall reveal to the whole world what you've known all along, how hooorrible she truly is. And then everyone will stand up and clap, and she's gonna be forever cancelled, and Yagoo will come personally to your house and gift you a medal for saving Hololive?
Lay down the crack pipe for one second and try to sober up. Sure, you can try to make this "a thing", good luck with that, but outside your 4chan bubble, especially in HER streams or social media, the only thing that'll happen when you try to "pressure" her that she absolutely muuuust "clarify" her stance on loli for you is that you get ignored at best and banned at worst, but you'll definetly not get whatever reaction you're looking for, because Nyanners is smart enough (smarter than you it seems) to not let that be, or ever become, an issue publicly that would get in the way of collabing with Holos or any other vtubers.

>> No.4224123

>>4223986
Raspberry and vanilla?

>> No.4224135

>>4224074
what do the jokes mean

>> No.4224136

>>4224074
>don't care what anyone else says or thinks
Literally take Gura's advice and stop caring about Nyanners' opinions.

>> No.4224224

>>4224136
Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you fucking whore

>> No.4224262
File: 38 KB, 626x256, EypFzMfUYAEpWp1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4224262

>>4224135
I'll give you a hint, little cunny

>>4224136
I'm mostly neutral about Nyanners

>> No.4224291

Gura x Nyanners collab would crash this board with no survivors.
God I hope it happens.

>> No.4224313

>>4224262
what? i'm asking because autists have a tendency to take something random and use it as proof of some point they're trying to make. i don't recognize the reference but if it's blatant i'd agree with it. if it's just random shit that's proving how "based" she is then nobody fucking cares

>> No.4224333

>>4224291
The collab itself probably wouldn't be that great, they'd both just be kinda awkward around each other.

>> No.4224393
File: 100 KB, 1024x753, 1620922831028m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4224393

>>4224262
I don't like lolis or anything of the sort but uohhhhhhhhhh posting is some of the funniest shit.

>> No.4224416

>>4224291
I want it to happen just to see the fallout on this board. I also like both of them.

>> No.4224417
File: 1.74 MB, 1002x1188, Gura is based 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4224417

>>4224313
Well, I'll be direct
Uoh=Gushing over a loli
CUte and fuNNY= CUNNY (loli's cunt)

Just in case you don't believe Gura's a lolicon, see now

>> No.4224423

>>4224333
Mouse, Silver, Vei, and Mel I think could carry a collab on their own if working with someone too quiet or reserved or nervous. Probably Zen too but the TTS takes some getting used to and it wouldn't make for a very good first impression.

>> No.4224492

>>4224417
oh i see. the uoh thing is a maybe (what game is that from? was it something intentional set up?) but the world at large views foot fetishes as a joke and rt'ing it would be lol random. and saying something's "cute and funny" is too fucking innocuous goddamn the capitalization's not even there

>> No.4224554
File: 42 KB, 2000x2000, UOH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4224554

>>4224492
Also this, it means the same as Uoh

>> No.4224568

>>4224492
That's the point you retard.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action