[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 189 KB, 1024x576, nijisanji-en-iluna-debut-00-1024x576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
37959355 No.37959355 [Reply] [Original]

What exactly went so wrong? How did they manage to fail with so many good designs?

>> No.37959721

>>37959355
>iluna
>good design
lmao

>> No.37959787
File: 99 KB, 930x530, FYe9SwZaQAErXkM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The worst hiring process in the history of vtubing

>> No.37959884

Don't talk about their SCs.

>> No.37960058

>>37959721
What's bad about them? I think they have really good designs

>> No.37960254

>>37959787
People like to say holoen are infested with certain progressive types but that's literally the only explanation for over half of illuna's castings. None of them should've gotten past the first round if you're screening on talent as your main criteria.
Fuck they shouldn't have passed if talent was the second or third either they're that lame.

>> No.37960316

>>37959355
They're all discount versions of already existing members. What's the point of watching them when you can watch more interesting members

>> No.37960401

They were hired specifically for their past life's numbers and not necessarily for their streaming abilities.
Or even game tastes, NijiEN has so many talents but most of the livers just stream the same few games on repeat. Most of NijiEN has extremely basic taste compared to exNijiID. Its enough to make you wonder if it's just a permission thing or what.

>> No.37962866

From left to right
>tries way too hard to be a terminally normie "y'all"er. she's highly autistic so I kind of like her in small doses but eventually the cringe normieshit wears thin and I turn the stream off
>imagine hearing "guys gals and nonbinary pals" in an 'um ackshually' voice...nuff said, also BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM LOL XDDD
>who the fuck is that
>not a tranny but acts like one and is probably a discord groomer that calls himself a 'femboy' also BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM LOL XDDD
>probably the worst voice in vtubing history I don't even know what his personality is I just know that I'm turning off the stream the second I hear anything that sounds like "yooo bruhhhh das wudduuuup"
>the only one with nothing outright irritating about them. I don't find him particularly entertaining but his songs are ok. one of the only male vtubers that can actually sing without sounding fucking weird

>> No.37962969

>>37959355
I don't watch Nijisanji but Aia and Scarle and Aster are hot. Kyo would be hot for /ss/ if his voice was different. Don't care about Ren or the other girl whose name I never remember because I don't find her interesting in the slightest. And I only know Ren's name because people are sperging about him on the catalog once a week.

This is my contribution to the thread. Thanks for listening.

>> No.37963061
File: 292 KB, 1170x1431, 1669654972602272.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37959355
Aloushart deflection thread

>> No.37963208 [DELETED] 

>>37959355
I'm honestly more surprised that Aia, Ren and Maria are the notable talents of this wave.
Or that Ren is the face of it, if nothing else because of how good his banter with Enna is.
Maria is boring, like Rosemi, but she's cute, so I guess it makes sense why she's the most popular girl.
I think most women liked Ren's design the most.
Aster looks like a girl, acts like a girl, but isn't a girl. Not that many trapfags, I guess.
Aia is boring.
I don't know how Scarle fucked it up. I truly don't.
She's easily the hottest vtuber design of 2022, was making waves before debut, and ended up being this dorky "hispanic" chick that doesn't really speak Spanish. I dunno if it was too much pressure she couldn't handle, but I've seen her streams pop up in my feed and many of them don't interest me. She mostly talks and does arts and craft rather than game, does she not?

>> No.37963380

>>37963208
scarle is really bad at streaming. she mutes during collabs because she's shy and autistic and during solo streams, there isn't much conversation other than superchat baiting. aia was bad but she's slowly improving. the only one left in the dust is scarle, which is bad for her considering wave 7 should drop any time now and she'll lose lots of people

>> No.37963499 [DELETED] 

>>37963380
Unironically how did she get hired if she's that bad at streaming. But even then, I assumed her incredible SEXO design would carry her. I would at least listen to her if she did stuff other than cook and shit.

>> No.37963656

>>37963380
>she'll lose lots of people
This would be disastrous for her. I've seen moments where she's barely breaking 300 viewers. She should just embrace her autism and sperg out like that stream where she pulled an all nighter and drank a shit ton of Red Bull and proceeded to scream for a solid hour. I bet more people would tune in if she unleashed the filipina retard within.

>> No.37963673 [DELETED] 

>>37963208
>Aia, Ren and Maria are the notable talents of this wave.
I don't know why I typed Aia, I meant Kyo.

>> No.37964803

>>37959355
There is a general problem of poorly promoting what a member and group is about. You can get away with that for a while but not when the roster is already so full. With Iluna it was just hey look here are some more, no angle, no attempt to match voice with model. They're approaching it like people just want more streamers but corporate. When the expectation is trading freedom to do something bigger. The Niji model of spam random just streamers doesn't work in the west.

The next wave being "gamers" might change that a bit, but their hiring being focused on sub count needs to be fixed. Plus I feel like it'll be a bunch of SEA who spam Apex, Valorant and LoL.

>> No.37964987 [DELETED] 

Maria is extremely cute. I watch her sometimes, she's very chill. As for the rest I'm kinda neutral on all of them, they're all just meh. Except Aster. This dude chose to be a vtuber and then proceeds to push for handcams then feet cams. One time he sent a pic to Millie in a stream and basically pressured her to call him hot live on stream. Why TF did he even become a vtuber if he's just gonna whore his body out for content?

>> No.37966796

>>37959787
Funny how there’s nothing bad on Maria and Ren

>> No.37967702

>>37959355
Nijisanji EN scouting got super lazy and just picked 6 people with good numbers, disregarding vtubing experience and entertainment quality entirely. No amount of good design can fix bad streamer. Aia and Scarle are horrible picks with no experience and zero appeal, but they still got in because of their sub numbers.
I hate Nijisanji management. They do not understand what made their earlier waves successful. I do not have high hopes for their gamer boy wave.

>> No.37968254
File: 10 KB, 200x163, 1472354013591.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37959355
Their only purpose was to lie in wait then intercept and steal the hype from the next Holo gen, given how they were so quickly announced immediately after Tempus' own reveal

>> No.37968692

>>37959355
>so many good designs
1 out of 6
Maybe 2 tops

>> No.37968925

Nothing wrong with Maria if you're into getting cucked by aussies

>> No.37969004

>>37963499
The SEX design would carry her if not for the content. I think her game choices on debut were meant to pander to otome lovers/sisters, not male fans. But I don't know what percentage of female viewers actually watch female vtubers, so it was probably a hard sell.

>> No.37970501

>>37959355
Aster isn't my sex slave

>> No.37970646

>>37966796
Ren is unironically a good talent (insofar as male vtubers can be 'good' talents) based on experience and past channels. However he 100% went in under the assumption males always pull Luxiem numbers and that he could minimal-effort the whole thing and passively grift for paypigs. By the time he realized he actually had to work for an audience the debut buff was long gone.

>> No.37971513

I'd feel bad for Scarle if she wasn't so dumb. People just decided that she was latina, because she had a slightly darker tint to her skin and dark hair. Being the autistic retard that she is, she probably got nervous and didn't want to betray their expectations, so she tried to play into that pre-debut. Then she tried to stream from wifi and murdered her debut even further. She also somehow thought that despite having a really sultry design, that she was going to cater to a primarily female demographic.
If she hadn't made the wrong choice for just about every decision she could make, she has the personality that would have attracted a lot of saviorfags.

>> No.37971676 [DELETED] 

>>37971513
what?
niji girls are primarily watched by men
niji boys are primarily watched by women
Scarle is a woman, so her target audience would be men. What are you talking about?
Seriously, which EN girl even has near 1:1 male to female ratio?

>> No.37971767

>>37959355
Scarle has grown a bit. I think she hit 4vu her last couple streams.
Maria streams at graveyard hours.
I honestly feel like Aster should have more views. I think he should focus more on League and Apex to build his channel.
Aia is boring af.
Ren I dunno. Don't watch him.

>> No.37972050

The only true total disasters of Iluna are Aia and Aster, and those two are absolute loss lost causes. Aia may have a tiny chance to claw back if her DnD campaign works out.
Ren has already established himself as a new pop star of the branch and does lots of music streams.
Maria is legitimately an idol in almost every way and is both entertaining and inspiring. She's aiming to put out one cover per month and has managed to stick to it so far. The only thing holding her back is sticking to streaming at AUS prime time and all but abandoning her NA fans.
Kyo has basically become the male Ironmouse for the branch and meshes well with the other waves.
Scarle is an acquired taste and has problems but she can be entertaining when she actually tries. Some of her craft streams can be fun to follow along and her revenue is ridiculous, but it is worrying how the variety in her content is lacking. For example, Millie plays games on stream just as infrequently as Scarle these days, but always has a more interesting schedule.

Tl;dr: Iluna needed to attend something like VTA before debuting so that half of them wouldn't have tripped so hard right out of the gate.

>> No.37972286

>>37963208
>>37963499
Because they believe in their potential to be better in the future
>>37971676
No, they dont. NijiEN works like that, not "niji girls". Most fanbase for males in Nijisanji are males
>>37972050
Not everyone needs to focus on NA, English fans dont come only from there

This discussion is idiotic when it ignores how Aia and Scarle are now the biggest earning between the female

>> No.37972334

>>37959355
Haven't there been enough threads on that? They hired bad streamers. The doll girl is alright though.

>> No.37972351

>>37971676
The niji girls have said theyre 60/40 mf or 50/50 (even millie surprisingly). The niji men have said they're 80 or 90 fm. The reason for the skewed gender splits is that most of the males have no skills in things like singing, play games women dont care about, or no experience as streamers so they rely on fujobait/bfe. This is why over time they've lost so many viewers to the female nijiens. The more entertaining streamers are more interesting than hearing the same guy talk about his penis.
Iluna is a shitshow because they hired luxiem fans instead of past vtubers. If they hadn't been so raw they probably wouldnt have fallen to 3views so fast.
Maria needed a few months to get less nervous.
Ren was a hit out of the gate because of his song but is still a 3view
Kyo ended up being a genuinely funny guy (even to nonzoomers) so he's doing fine.
Aster is a qt azn gamer femboy which doesn't fit the "easy" mold of ikemen.
Scarle is funny because she's an autistic otogamer and retard... but the supa baiting kills it for most watchers.
Aia is a qt dork but the supa baiting kills it for most watchers.

>> No.37973328

>>37960401
Half of NijiEN doesn't give a shit about anime. In fact I'd say they're disinterested, and they obviously don't want to touch anything that'd take multiple streams to finish

>> No.37973388

>>37963208
The problem with Aster is despite his way of speaking, pandering attempts and uwu shit, he's straight as hell. All the games he plays only appeal to men, thus women are just going to avoid him

>> No.37973435

>>37963499
The only reason anyone in Iluna was hired is because management only were looking for 100k subbed accounts. That's it, not even average viewership or anything else. Just subs

>> No.37973509

>>37971513
>She somehow thought that despite[...]
Well, no she didn't. Stacies are naturally repelled by her design and she knew that, that's why she didn't bother doing any otome game streams besides twisted wonderland. Her model is actively a debuff for her because the only way she can get viewers is being a pander tuber and stream shit she doesn't care about like fnaf

>> No.37973654

>>37959787
Marie is pretty cute but... she plays apex.

>> No.37974110

>>37959355
the worst hires of nijisanji that was the problem. all of them were hired solely because of rm numbers which is never a good thing. to be fair, Ren,Maria and Kyo aren't terrible. Ren isn't too interesting but he sings well which is a plus. Maria is a bootleg Rosemi which is not a bad thing if she wasn't so boring and masking her boring personality with being "chill". Kyo is fine surprisingly, the voice doesn't fit with the model at all but he is decent. the rest is just garbage and clearly doesn't know what the fuck they are doing there. Aster tried to appel to fujos, didn't work because fujos are not interested in traps and now he is trying to appeal to man that like traps. Scarle and Aia are both garbage but at least they're dedicated garbage I guess.

>> No.37974162

>>37972050
>Ren has already established himself as a new pop star of the branc
>Maria is legitimately an idol in almost every way
>Kyo has basically become the male Ironmouse
Really not sure how to handle this level of delusion. You're just throwing out labels no matter the success or actual rate of content.

>> No.37974280

>>37959787
how about ren ?

>> No.37974937

As a regular Niji-viewer, allow me to break it down for you.

>Scarle
Complete miscast that seemingly rode the hype of her model and failed to capitalise on the attention via various tech issues. What’s worse is that she baited on social media; pre-debut that she was gonna be a dom-mommy feisty Latina cock goblin and arrives as this bashful, ditzy child that doesn’t know any Spanish. She’s whiter than Pomu! We’re now months in and she still cannot talk to her co-workers without turning into a stuttering mess and it’s very apparent that she is still star struck whenever Fulgur or Vox mentions her name in passing. No saving someone who is this autistic in digital social settings.
>Aia
Let’s ignore her debut SJW pandering for a moment and break down everything she dropped within a week. She was meant to be the bully. Gone. She wants to be a voice actress. Gone. Actively chased ships with everyone in her wave. Gone. Aia is like a lot of stupid zoomers in that she thought that by pandering to twitter, that would translate to viewership. It didn’t. She sits below 500 CCV every stream. Anytime someone like Pomu or Vox has taken pity on her via a host or raid, her own fanbase fucks her over by spamming supas so she pays attention to her groomers rather than selling herself to new potential viewers. Oh and the voice is terrible. Recently been pushing herself down the coomer route for attention. Fitting end for a woke warrior
>Maria
Solid hire, just streams in easily the worst timezone and thus is a forgettable element when competing with Luca and Sonny for viewership. I cannot speak ill of her since she regularly puts out covers and diverse content compared to her wavemates
>Aster
Wants to be THE GAMER of the bunch, yet will sit in silence for an hour and vent to chat post tournament stream that his team sucked. Thanks Tempiss for mindfucking him btw! When not tryharding a children's game and betraying his senpais, Aster is also trying to do fem-boy “uwu” speak to hide his toxic actions by being a femboy. However he has already spoke out about finding BL disgusting and so all the fujos hate him. I genuinely see him being the first to graduate
>Kyo
Yes, he sounds like a black gay. We know. However Kyo has various medical woes, atop of the fact he is a zoomer that buckles to social media pressure. Most of his clips are either some sort of comment about his body failing him, chicken or berating social media and cancel-culture. He’s not cut out for the pressure. Oh and he’s a huge Twitch slut.
>Ren
Lazy. Easily the most skilled and relaxed to streaming yet lazy. Came in expecting big numbers, even Vox and Luca propped him up early on. But then he didn’t commit, disappearing for multiple mini-breaks and now strictly streaming Pokémon. It’s backfired and any hype has pissed away. Shame really but it’s own fault for not taking the chance serious

tl:dr; Hired numberfags and got no numbers to make it up

>> No.37975304

>>37974937
Got no numbers to make it up, meanwhile Scarle has almost 100k in SC and Aia has almost 50k
while Ren, Maria and Kyo are almost 30k
At least search before thinking like this, "regular niji viewer"

>> No.37975318

>>37974937
>Thanks Tempiss for mindfucking him btw!
What happened?

>> No.37975467

I like scarle. She not a real latina but she still has a sex design and is pretty entertaining

>> No.37975547

>>37975318
A recent tournament was hosted for Apex by some digital personality, I dunno I don't speak moon ruins, featuring a variety of different vTubers. iLuna's Ren, Aster and Maria entered. They come dead last and spend the next few hours basically becoming free kills to the other partaking teams. HoloStars EN and some other dude with terrible ping differences came second in the tournament. Aster would spend nearly an hour after the tournament shouting at his chat that his team sucked and realising he's not being "uwu" anymore, stressed to remember it was for fun. Not the first time he's flipped out at his genmates in Apex.
>>37975304
YouTube tax and Anycolor's cut likely eats into that anon. But it is impressive how powerful paypigs are when it comes to savour fagging

>> No.37975858

>>37959355
>good designs
Do you mean better artistic style? Ren literally looks like a fucking beetle. Latina is boring as hell, femboy looks uglier when you get closer. Every model except the loli looks way inferior to the promotional art the point is 4/6 of the designs suck except aster and loli and the models except for ren and the loli are only good looking ones

>> No.37975999

>>37974110
>Maria is a bootleg Rosemi
Why do people say this? They have almost nothing in common in personality or voice or game choices. Only similarity is that they're cunny.

>> No.37976038

>>37959721
their designs are great, definitely better than Noctyx, but the people they chose are terrible.

>> No.37976189

>>37975547
This is the second case I've heard something like this happen with Aster and APEX. I think he tryharded some APEX collab with Nina and Elira? The guy just needs to stay away from Comp games or figure out what he wants to be, because UWU cutespeak doesn't work either.

>> No.37976418

>>37975547
that 'some other guy' was rpr and he is a good Apex player.

But yeah, Aster had few weird streams with Apex. If I recall one of them involved Reimu and while she tried to make it fun, interact, he decided to be apex pro and went his merry way.

>> No.37976858

>>37976189
First outburst was with Nina and Elira in Apex. Second outburst was with Nina and Feesh in that meme 3v3 sports game tournament. Third time was as >>37976418 pointed out with Reimu. Now he just had another with Ren and Maria. Surprised the guy hasn't been reprimanded for his actions.

>> No.37977082

>>37975547
Why are apex players like this
I remember Astel got stunlocked by a single fan once because he criticized his playstyle and Astel spent an entire stream talking about how the way he's playing is correct. But even that sounds mild compared to this sperg.

Teamgames are really fascinating in a way, literally everyone knows that they cause this irrational "REEE I HATE MY TEAMMATES" rage and blame-shifting but they all still fall for it

>> No.37977097

>>37974937
I'll never understand why she tried to larp as a latina

>> No.37977160

>>37974937
>Aster has spoken out against BL
That would explain why nobody draws him and Ren together despite the baiting. Where'd he say that?

>> No.37977481

>>37974937
God I hope Kyo has a stroke on stream that ends his life. Fitting end for that faggot Wigger.

>> No.37977505

>>37976858
That would require them to do something.
We are talking about people who had Yugo situation and it was a disaster, until he decided to listen to Vox and do stuff he's having fun with.
To be fair Yugo has real talent with music or drawing (and his retarded creative ideas), which I don't know is the case with our UWU boy.

>> No.37977536

>>37959721
Ren has practically one of the most attractive male models in the whole vtuber world but the guy is a void of charisma.

>> No.37977710

>>37977082
What's amusing is the next wave planned is Niji EN GAMERS. So the girls will face a new level of toxic
>>37977160
One of his early just chatting streams. He audibly shuts it down and even ews it
>>37977505
Aster wants to somehow target areas that other males don't, without putting in the right leg-work. I am willing to live with the others shortcomings, but Aster is a major disappointment. Especially knowing that thousands applied

>> No.37977792

>>37976858
>>37977082
raging competitive gamers are some of the most pathetic people on this planet, literally emotional maturity to control their outbursts and make shit awkward for everyone involved

>> No.37977882

>>37977710
So the dude that got tranny model isn’t even into it? What a disgusting hiring failure.

>> No.37977891

>>37977160
>hates BL
>blatant gayboi, feminine as fuck voice even when he ISN'T outright roleplaying as a girl (which is part of his services)
Is this guy a legit troon? One of those hyper-sexualized AGP troons that become "lesbian trannies" (like Chrischan) because of their obsession with the female gender?

>> No.37977977

>>37977891
No. He's just Korean

>> No.37978020 [DELETED] 

>>37975999
both
>pink
>"seiso"
>dumb voice
>boring
I wouldn't say bootleg, I'd say as bad as Rosemi. Although props to Maria, she is a way better singer. Not that that was hard.

>> No.37978093

>>37974937
>She’s whiter than Pomu!
Whoa bro. That is literally not possible. Pomu is so white she considers nacho cheese inedibly spicy.

>> No.37978239

>>37978093
Some of Scarle's fav bands are Mindless Self Indulgence, Blood on the Dance Floor and 30 Seconds to Mars

>> No.37978278

>>37977891
God I remember there being insufferable 'male lesbians' on /u/ as far back as 2010. Talk about an overlooked warning sign, goddamn. I wonder how many of those fags trooned out.

>> No.37978426

>>37975467
>she still has a sex design
I thought so too but then I realized other than her boobs and her thighs her design is pretty plain jane.

>> No.37978535

>>37971513
One of the things she said in her earlier streams was that she hates playing the milf character.....like wtf, didn't she look at her own fucking model?

>> No.37978684

>>37978535
I think Anykara just hands vtubers a model or lets them look from a pre-established list of models.
Still it makes you wonder why they even want to become vtubers if they don't want to be characters of themselves to begin with.

>> No.37978894

>>37978684
Sometimes they do. Millie and Reimu I believe wanted each others models and got denied by management

>> No.37978923

>>37977082
The Astel thing was nothing. It was during his solo master run and he was abandoning teammates who were hot dropping and killing themselves early in NA ranked, some guy called it toxic so he explained his solomas playstyle on stream. He never even got mad and at the worst gave the guy a sarcastic reply.

>> No.37979009

>>37977710
>Especially knowing that thousands applied
we dont know how many applied

>> No.37979071
File: 182 KB, 597x566, nijienstreamtime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meanwhile..

>> No.37979151
File: 220 KB, 976x705, 1654233893587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37979071
Dragon sisters I kneel

>> No.37980025

>"""real nijien viewer"""
>posts absolute bullshit and narratives taken straight out of /#/
Every single time.

>> No.37981803

Iluna was a mistake

>> No.37981909

In the case of Aia, you cannot concievably say her design is holding her back. Her design is fucking top tier. Nor can you say she had a shitty debut, her debut had more viewers than anyone in NijiEN history including fucking Luxiem.

There is only one person to blame for her low views. That is her.

>> No.37982061

>>37981909
She did have a shitty debut, maybe the worst ever. Almost 100% of her audience never came back.

>> No.37983060

>>37959355
It was mostly overhyped by the designs, the fans have already established their oshi's by this point, that's why I always say quantity > quality, It's like I'd rather watch my oshi's vods than their livestreams.

>> No.37983101

>>37982061
It was rough, but Scarle's was worse due to the sheer tech issues she had.

>> No.37983307

>>37983101
Her being retarded enough to stream over wifi should have been grounds for termination

>> No.37983350

>>37974280
who?

>> No.37983834
File: 42 KB, 500x300, 1546046709933.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37974937
>However he has already spoke out about finding BL disgusting

>> No.37984006

>>37974937
Wait, what did Tempus do to Aster?

>> No.37984016

Iluna destroyed any hopes I had left for NijiEN. They're going after Twitch coomers and woke Twitterfags. Found an indie oshi and it's been so refreshing seeing how much she cares about her viewers and curates her content instead of mass producing shit like Scarle or Elira.

>> No.37984078

>>37959355
>so many good designs
>2 of the guys look like clowns
>Aia is boring
>Maria is just a Rosemi color-swap
2 good designs, 2 mid, 2 awful

>> No.37985865

>>37959355
Like others said, they hired based on clout numbers rather than streaming ability and haphazardly assigned the models to the talents, with horrible miscasts like giving the shy autistic girl the brown mommy instead of the glasses girl or the black zoomer the shota.
I think maria, ren and scarle are salvageable but don't have much hope for the others.

>> No.37986265 [DELETED] 

>>37972050
>Maria is legitimately an idol in almost every way
She failed the most important part of being an idol though. Idols can't have boyfriends.

>> No.37987336

>>37975467
Too bad she's badly miscast. She needed to be an enchanting and alluring type with an air of maturity about her not a dorky sister type. With her personality she'd be a better fit as Aia if anything.

>> No.37987562

>>37974937
The funniest part of this is finding out Tempus getting 2nd at the Apex tourney mindbroke Aster.

>> No.37987584

>>37959355
Nijisanji hiring team only considered their past life sub numbers without taking into account stuff like, if their voices would fit their model or even basic stuff like will what they are doing previously translate well to a vtuber setting.
This is why you get Scarle doing nothing but handcam streams because thats what she did before and is the only thing she knows how to do

>> No.37987798

>>37984006
See >>37975547

>> No.37988168

>>37984006
Owned him so hard they'd be arrested if he was black.

>> No.37988213

>>37978093
Pomu is Japanese.

>> No.37988368

>>37975547
It's RPR, semi-pro Apex player that pretty much bases all his content around Apex. It's a bit unfair to have him on your team and brag about beating 2 girls and a mid-level player. Not balanced teams at all. Still funny he got mad about it though. Don't get angry about an unbalanced meme tourney.

>> No.37988599

>>37988368
The thing is that it isn't tempus bragging but aster losing his shit over losing in, as you put it, an unbalanced meme tourney

>> No.37989556

>>37988368
Nah Tempus team had a really hard time for 4 matches because of their pings since they're playing it from 3 different region (NA, EU and OCE).
Also this Apex tournament is filled with JP pros and Apex-only streamers, I still don't get why Aster want to try hard this tournament.

>> No.37989718
File: 12 KB, 779x147, scarle$.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

meanwhile Scarle
retards here think they are considered failures but anycolor for sure dont think so

>> No.37989771
File: 2.62 MB, 1914x1074, 1659773522914898.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37959355
If you look at their personalities and backgrounds it's clear that the gen was an experiment to introduce all the weirdo hires they had floating around. And the two that were predictably good were Ren and Maria and they are doing fine.

>> No.37991344
File: 223 KB, 387x517, deformedchama....png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37989771
What the fuck is wrong with Scarle's face?

>> No.37991930

>>37979071
>Scarle
Does this woman even sleep?

>> No.37994532

>>37991930
all she does is stream eat and sleep (while streaming)

>> No.37995682

>>37989718
This is so sad

>> No.37995747

>>37959355
>only hire people with over 100k subs
>end up with a gen that hates anime and doesn't give a shit about vtubing or the industry, would rather do the shit they used to do
Thats how

>> No.37995824

>>37989718
Scarle horny-baits her supas so it makes me wonder why she stopped streaming Twisted Wonderland; that game lets her horny bait all the time.

>> No.37997270

Iluna has like 2.5x the number of subs and almost
can't get half of the average viewership of Tempus even after their recent down in views
It's just a disaster.
Ren still can get numbers but he is slowly fading as well
They should just stick with music

>> No.37999577

iluna more like ilusers amirite?

>> No.38002652

>>37960254
Go woke go broke or something like that

>> No.38002761

>>37959787
>30k applicants
If this is true then nijisanji has absolutely trash scouting team

>> No.38002787 [DELETED] 

>>37959355
>that angry kekporn nig with the worst avatar/voice in all of vtubing
>that leech guy
>look at my brown titties kek queen
>2 literally 3 views

Only on remotely watchable is Maria.

>> No.38004132

>>38002761
Someone made up that 30k number with no evidence back in July and everyone just believed it for some reason. There's no proof whatsoever of that. You're completely right about the second part though.

>> No.38004456

Wow this thread has turned me into an aster anti thanks guys

>> No.38005082

Ren is a talented musician, which is probably why he was hired. Every wave has a designated "music person". But the guy is really boring, and feels fake. He's just not interesting.

Maria, lots of people seem to like. But because she's an Aussie she streams in the middle of the night for the EN audience. I personally don't like her voice, but that's just me. She's sort of similar to Rosemi, but without all the memes and creativity and soul. She also kind of isolated herself from the rest of EN, doesn't seem to mix well with anyone and mostly streams by herself. It's also a problem that she's 100% seiso, but the rest of her wave has a filthy mouth, so they're forced to awkwardly censor themselves when she shows up.

Kyo is pretty entertaining and funny. But he's also such a normie. It's honestly a bit odd seeing someone like this in the world of vtubers, you think he would be reviewing mixtapes or something. He has a good relationship with Enna, but got her into trouble, something a lot of people are angry about.

Scarle is very odd. She's got a valley-girl personality, and is a total airhead. Usually doing really weird stuff on stream. Whenever I click her stream she's doing something really weird. Multiplying her model, playing a weird game, doing a weird challenge. She's off-center for sure. I think she should be more popular than she is. A lot of people were disappointed she couldn't speak spanish though, because of her model. Apparently her boobs are so big she's running into problems with youtube censorship.

Aster is a flaming twink, who likes sweaty gameplay. So obviously he doesn't attract many female fans, because obviously. And there's not too many male fans who are into that either. He has some anger issues and lashes out at people during apex collabs. I don't think he's too bad of a vtuber overall, but his appeal is very limited because of who he is.

Aia has tried to reinvent herself a few times. Being the femdom mommy originally, next she embraced her nerdy personality, and for a while got a bit slutty too. Her fundamental problem is her voice, it's too high pitched and she speaks too fast. And her quirky nerd act gets old after a while, and she's very awkward in group collabs.

>> No.38005215

70k to 90k viewers on debut btw

>> No.38005732

I love seeing Aia break down her pride and resort to coomer shit
Finana is still better

>> No.38005747

>>38005082
It's weird, because for some reason I really want to like Aia. Feels like she could have been good if only she picked a right direction. Nerdy+lewd could have been a promising combo. But I don't know, every time I try to watch her, she's just... not very good? There are glimpses of an interesting vtuber there but it's buried under a blanket of mediocrity. Maybe she unironically needs to take acting courses or something to improve.

>> No.38005797

>>37959355
They activated Stairway to Heaven on nijien too hard and killed the fanbase

>> No.38006056

>>37959355
Literally who is the girl with the eyepatch, I don't think I've ever seen a thread about her here

>> No.38006087

>>38006056
Rosemi Lovelock.

>> No.38006179

>>38006056
In all seriousness, that’s Maria, aka the only one in Iluna that people in this thread have spared for the most part. She’s the one whose numbers are bad mostly because of how bad of a name her genmates have given the whole group and also being in Australia.
Essentially too obscure to get positive baitposts and not bad enough to get negative baitposts. And she’s the best one out of the gen, which is the whole point of what’s wrong with Iluna.

>> No.38007109

>>38005732
any examples? of aia, I mean

>> No.38009213

>>38005747
Her content just feels very streamer mode, my first impression was she'll play number poison stuff that she likes and will build a small but loyal fanbase from it. Small but with an exact niche can work.

>> No.38010648
File: 131 KB, 800x637, 1669380221103.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aster kinda convinced me that having an "EN Mashiro" is not possible. That shit just doesn't work in english.

>> No.38010705

>>37959355
Mixed gender groups have NEVER worked.

>> No.38010985
File: 1.50 MB, 1279x735, scarle scuffkino.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For me it's Scarle's soulful cooking stream setup.

>> No.38011051

>>37959355
Aia, Maria, Kyo and Ren are honest to god normalfaggots to that point that it's jarring and unsettling to look at their vtuber model during streams. It's like someone ripped audio from a twitch stream and slapped it onto a vtuber VOD. With that said, Kyo is kinda entertaining and has decent chemistry with his collab partners, but the rest are boring as fuck.
Scarle is a legit otaku, but her model and mannerisms give off stacey vibes, which is again jarring.

>> No.38011087

I want Aia to look at me through her glasses with a cute but slightly smug smile as she asks me too intimate questions.

>> No.38011130

>>38010985
>>38011051
Scarle needed a different model.

>> No.38015499

>>37959355
nothing did

>> No.38016586

Didn't Iluna have its own thread? What happened to it? There are 6 members, surely there's enough interest in them to keep one thread alive.

>> No.38017387

>>37977882
nijisanji management assigns models by pulling names out of a hat, I swear. There's no way someone listened to his voice and thought aster's model was a good fit

>> No.38017695

>>38005082
>Maria
>She also kind of isolated herself from the rest of EN, doesn't seem to mix well with anyone and mostly streams by herself.
I find this more positive than anything because she's at least sheltered from the retarded shenanigans the worse livers put out on a near-daily basis.

>> No.38017726

Why are there so many people who watch these complete failures? Vtubing is a low quality medium as it is, why do you watch this bottom of the barrel shit

>> No.38017865

>>38017726
>Why are there so many people who watch these complete failures?
They don't, that's why they're 3views save for like 1 or 2 of them who are at the very least tolerable.

>> No.38018001

>>37959355
they have VERY VERY VERY bad taste in games.

>> No.38018976

>>38011051
Pretty sure Maria is somewhat of an idolfag, not on the level of Pomu but could at least keep up with her in a convo about idols

>> No.38022695

>>37975547
got any clips of this?

>> No.38026595

>>37960254
The only people who say that are projecting nijiniggers

>> No.38027468

>>38011051
>>38018976
Maria's hardly a normalfag, she watches a lot of anime and even taught herself Japanese to the point where she can do a full JP zatsu. most of her favorite music is idolshit and vocaloid as well. She also has weird interests like old historical torture methods and stuff like that, she's done entire streams about that and it's funny as fuck when she talks about it because of her sweet voice.

>> No.38027538

>>38027468
>Nijibeggars shilling their cumrags because no one watches them
Absolutely pathetic fanbase. Can't wait for Aster to graduate first. Given how few SCs he's gotten even with a birthday, he'll probably end up 41%ing though.

>> No.38028001

The only people doing bad in Iluna is Aia and Aster. Maria, Ren, snd Scarle already found their niche and Kyo is basically the guy everybody likes.

>> No.38028461

>>38028001
Is that what you tell yourself every night so you can sleep better?

>> No.38028667

>>37959355
Scale: She is the most unvtuber-ish among her peers and unironically would be better if she stream as a flesh tuber. Her solo streams are nice but she is literally nonexistent in collabs. But she streams regularly and most of them are long one too which is a plus.
Aia: Underrated. Dorky girl and snorkeling everytime she laugh. Her problem is there are dorky girls with stronger personality in EN and she can't compete against them. She is weak in collabs and sometimes a little bit to preachy.
Maria: Cute voice and her singing is quite good. However, her personality is so transparent to the point of borderline aspeger. Her collabs are extremely weak, sometimes i even forgot that she was there. Her games choice are weird, who in their right mind would play Harvest Moon and Stardrew Valley simultaneously?
Aster: This guy gives me the creep. He is the definition of femboy bait and bottom bait. So apathetic is collabs that i believe he doesn't care about Nijien at all.
Kyo: An actual alloupeep that got into nijien. He is the most active in collabs which is nice but sometimes he got too hyperactive.
Ren: Imagine an autistic bullied kid that trying to act like a fuck boy. Oh, and he gay bait a lot too. If there is going to be any of iluna yab, it would be from this guy.

>> No.38028706

>>38005082
>she speaks too fast
I sympathize with her. You do not know what it's like to grow up in a family of loud people who will talk over you without a care.

>> No.38028797

>>37959355
Because all of them except Maria pander to the twitter woke crowd. And guess what? Those people only watch clips and don't bring in money.
Maria meanwhile just fills a niche that Rosemi already filled.

>> No.38028806

>>37959721
Just because most of the the people behind the designs completely suck doesn't change the fact that they overall have the best designs in NijiEN.

>> No.38029382

>>38028461
No? Not sure if you actually watch them or not. Aster basically has no audience, and has no idea what his actually gimmick is. Aia fumbled the ball with her debut and first impression and has also been doing weak compared to others, but she has a chance of standing out with her planned dnd stuff and writing skills.

Ren has his music, which is doing well. As long as he has that, he doesn't really need anything else. Maria has her dedicated fans in her unique time slot. Kyo also has his dedicated fans but probably has the most broad appeal out of Iluna. Scarle is making the most money with superchats and has her unique streams, so she's alsl found her own audience.

So really only two of them so far are "failures".

>> No.38029846

It's kinda crazy to think about how iluna is regularly getting mogged by Phase connect and Idol gen 2 now in viewers.

>> No.38029953

Too many talents, not enough viewers. Why would I watch Aia try and figure out how to be entertaining when there are at least 5 other people streaming at the same time as her that have already figured it out? The whole Maria is a copy of Rosmi thing is the biggest way of outing yourself as someone who doesn't know shit.

>> No.38030339

>>38027538
No one who watches NijiEN gives a shit about aster lmao

>> No.38030424

Aia is the type of person to shove as many big words into her sentences as possible to try and make herself sound smarter

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action