[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 3.55 MB, 2199x2163, image160.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3708200 No.3708200 [Reply] [Original]

Still unresolved:
>>3637164
>>3622096
>>3657646
>>3657862
>>3658513
>>3660731
>>3661167
>>3692247
>>3680689
- clippers
- hime hajime
- idolbu
- akari
- remaining holos/homos

>> No.3708411
File: 93 KB, 1280x720, brown bricks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

95 right 15 up

>> No.3708454

clipniggers don't deserve any attention

>> No.3708477

>>3708454
this. Make the chart as baacharu chuuba or /vt/ related as possible

>> No.3708497

>>3708454
same thing with r*eddit subs, who the fuck even bringed them up

>> No.3708651

Yaezwa Natori (graduated) is on top left. Watch this clip and decide for yourself her level of suffering: https://streamable.com/r3p82s
Futaba also belongs somewhere on the top left quadrant.
Whole idol-bu was basically killed by backstabbing Judas Sio, girls themselves did nothing wrong.

>> No.3708712
File: 158 KB, 768x1024, __edc07a1eb73bdd462408d3b6ba0f50b7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
where's PPH?

>> No.3709082

>>3708497
Unironic redditors, brought here by reddit dragon.

>> No.3709164

>>3708411
>>>/co/

>> No.3711218

>>3708651
Seconding this.
>(before nearing graduation) consistent streaming, some marathons as well (QWOP, FFVIII race against graduation with kino finish).
>finishes games despite not being good at them.
>great reactions to memorable moments.
>actually published a picture book (https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2515523))
>lots of collabs with other vtubers, shows support to others from different companies (Watame 3D for example, also Watame might have cancelled her stream to see Natonato off).
>not allowed to speak of her graduation by .LIVE even though she was told the month before. Must wait for .LIVE to announce the graduation first.
>only one cover song, no original song.
It's still hard for me to listen to Fansa. I miss her.

>> No.3711389

>>3708651

Whoa... my heart

>> No.3712405

>>3712218
where does this guy go

>> No.3712625

>>3708651
>>3711218
I hope Cover lets her reincarnate. She’s a talented streamer who already seems to be part of their circles. But JP gen 6 is bound to be the most brutal selection process yet

>> No.3712672
File: 227 KB, 900x765, C071638C08D34AF1BDB56E80C8196231.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
>rrats deserve 100
What the fuck did we do, we are the spice of life, everyone loves us. This chart is bullshit.

>> No.3714253

>>3712625
I don't think she's the kind that Cover wants right now. Unless some holo like Watame ask for her, her chances are slim.

>> No.3714495

>>3712405
I mean, he's dead so either he cannot suffer anymore and belong to the bottom or he suffered at least 70 depending of what you think

>> No.3714687

>>3712672
That's not rrats, that's (you)

>> No.3714766

>>3708200
Ollie should be further to the right

>> No.3714816

How are Nyanners or Pekora suffering?
They're doing well numberswise

>> No.3714845

>>3714766
and down, she's not suffering at all

>> No.3714930

>>3708200
Move Kanae further to the right.

>> No.3715082

QRD on
>Debiru
>Hoshikawa Sara
>Sasaki Saku
>Asahina Akane

>> No.3715128

>>3714930
But why what did he do? Also did he even suffer in the first place?

>> No.3715159

>>3714816
Pekora is joke entry

>> No.3715260
File: 106 KB, 1000x970, 1612467337543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708651
>Sio
That's the chuuba that get's a semi-regular thread, yes? Pic related?
What's the real story behind her?

>> No.3716036

>>3708651
>Yaezwa Natori
I can't find anything about her. You guys want to drop some link. Thank you.

>> No.3716273

>>3716036
What do you mean?

>> No.3716410

>>3708200
Why is nene so high?

>> No.3716488

>>3716273
I searched the name on Youtube, Google, and 4chan and got no results. Was wondering if anyone had clips from her streams to send given that my interest was peaked.

>> No.3716554

>>3716488
Anonchama?
https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Yaezawa_Natori

>> No.3716947
File: 196 KB, 790x973, lies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3716488

>> No.3716964
File: 94 KB, 847x1022, 4chan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3716554
He posted without an "a" so I got no results. (Thank you for helping). Showing proof:

>> No.3717001

>>3716964
>Sera que quis dizer
anon....at least try...

>> No.3717209

>>3717001
I'm autistic why would I would never assume it would mean something different than what I was told. Given that if I was told that it meant B had to be B. If I search for B I would never think of changing the search to A.

>> No.3717863

>>3708200
Marine has made jokes about Hasekara and probably took part in it, she should be moved to the right of Ayame.

>> No.3718155 [DELETED] 
File: 107 KB, 900x900, 1546195293190.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3715260
In prehistoric times, before this board existed, before HoloEn debuted, when vtubers here were discussed in one small thread in /jp/, one of the most popular vtuber company was .LIVE. And, it's hard for /vt/ to imagine, but they were more popular than Hololive, and the future looked bright for them.
And in this company, there was a vtuber named Yozakura Tama. Way back when, vtubers were idols, instead of making poopoo and weewee jokes, they were cute, chill and talented, and so was her. She played mahjong on semi-professional level and participated in many games with professional players. She was also very good at drawing.
But on one day, about 1.5 years ago, a drama occurred. Tama started tweeting that .LIVE is a black company and they treat their talents like shit. The specifics are unknown, as neither her nor the company did not cast light on the situation, but everybody sided with her, as everybody believed her. In the end she left with company and even convinced her genmate to live with her.
She presented .LIVE in really bad light, Baacharu, one of the greatest vtubers of all time, disappeared after that drama. Fans were disappointed in that company and many moved on to others. So, right before vtubers popularity skyrocketed, they lost all the momentum and completely overshadowed by rival companies such as Cover. In bizarro universe, this board would only talk about dotlivers and holos would be literally whos, if Tama didn't happen.
But this is not the end of the story. Few months later, Tama reincarnated as indie named Kusunoki Sio. All her former fans continued to support her as she was a talent mistreated by black company now trying hard to rise as an indie. She was fairly popular, her streams were comfy and chill, I liked to watch them, even hough I didn't know shit about mahjong. But then, at the same time as Aloe drama happened, another final yab occurred.
Due to security hole in blog site Note.com, her static IP was revealed. And it turned out, there was a shitposter on 5channel with the same IP address. The said shitposter is known as "ec" because of their id. This shitposter posted on vtuber board and there were thousands of pretty juicy posts that shittalked other vtubers (including your favourite holos), and even doxxed some of them, revealing sensitive information that could only be known by someone who met them personally. The discussion of those posts was a hot topic for almost half a year.
When it was revealed, the reaction of community was predictable. Imagine a chuuba collabs with your oshi and then shitposts about her in anti threads on /vt/. She suddenly made many enemies (there are no notable vtubers she didn't shittalk about, except Towa who is her close friend).
She was dislike bombed on stream live while streaming fall guys and trying to pretend that nothing happened. It seemed like not admitting anything and wait for people to forger about it was her plan, but later she tweeted that she received threats in physical mail to her mailbox, to the place where she lives, and that she is contacting lawyer and won't stream for a while.
As with Aloe, Sio also had white knights, mainly clueless redditors, who claimed it was not her, that somebody framed her, that it was a ninja hiding in her attic and using her wi-fi, but the evidence were overwhelming. More than that, it was proven that she were cheating at mahjong streamsniping her opponents, and that she conditioned some art that she later presented as her own drawings. All in all, she is a serial liar, and a backstabbing judas. Some people are still waiting for her formal apology, some still love her because she is /ourgirl/ who just liked posting rrats and because of her fat ass. Mainly because of fat ass.
To this day, most of .Live vtubers have virtually no growth in subscriber count in a year and they didn't have auditions since when. All they had is 5 graduations. Natori literally cried a river on her graduation, while streaming with virtually no sleep for almost 3 days, because it was her last chance to stream. She didn't stop talking with viewers even when stream was at the end screen, she valued every second she had to be with her fans. Futaba also cried a lot, but for lesser extent. Kongo Iroha was relatively lively, but still sad. Riko and Azuki did't stream for a year and were practically dead, so they didn't even say goodbye.

>> No.3718263 [DELETED] 
File: 107 KB, 900x900, 1497263482265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In prehistoric times, before this board existed, before HoloEn debuted, when vtubers here were discussed in one small thread in /jp/, one of the most popular vtuber companies was .LIVE. And, it's hard for /vt/ to imagine, but they were more popular than Hololive, and the future looked bright for them.
And in this company, there was a vtuber named Yozakura Tama. Way back when, vtubers were idols, instead of making poopoo and weewee jokes, they were cute, chill and talented, and so was she. She played mahjong on semi-professional level and participated in many games with professional players. She was also very good at drawing.
But on one day, about 1.5 years ago, a drama occurred. Tama started tweeting that .LIVE is a black company and they treat their talents like shit. The specifics are unknown, as neither her nor the company did not cast light on the situation, but everybody sided with her, as everybody believed her. In the end she left with company and even convinced her genmate to live with her.
She presented .LIVE in really bad light, Baacharu, one of the greatest vtubers of all time, disappeared after that drama. Fans were disappointed in that company and many moved on to others. So, right before vtubers popularity skyrocketed, they lost all the momentum and completely overshadowed by rival companies such as Cover. In bizarro universe, this board would only talk about dotlivers and holos would be literally whos, if Tama didn't happen.
But this is not the end of the story. Few months later, Tama reincarnated as indie named Kusunoki Sio. All her former fans continued to support her as she was a talent mistreated by black company now trying hard to rise as an indie. She was fairly popular, her streams were comfy and chill, I liked to watch them, even hough I didn't know shit about mahjong. But then, at the same time as Aloe drama happened, another final yab occurred.
Due to security hole in blog site Note.com, her static IP was revealed. And it turned out, there was a shitposter on 5channel with the same IP address. The said shitposter is known as "ec" because of their id. This shitposter posted on vtuber board and there were thousands of pretty juicy posts that shittalked other vtubers (including your favourite holos), and even doxxed some of them, revealing sensitive information that could only be known by someone who met them personally. The discussion of those posts was a hot topic for almost half a year.
When it was revealed, the reaction of community was predictable. Imagine a chuuba collabs with your oshi and then shitposts about her in anti threads on /vt/. She suddenly made many enemies (there are no notable vtubers she didn't shittalk about, except Towa who is her close friend).
She was dislike bombed on stream live while streaming fall guys and trying to pretend that nothing happened. It seemed like not admitting anything and wait for people to forger about it was her plan, but later she tweeted that she received threats in physical mail to her mailbox, to the place where she lives, and that she is contacting lawyer and won't stream for a while.
As with Aloe, Sio also had white knights, mainly clueless redditors, who claimed it was not her, that somebody framed her, that it was a ninja hiding in her attic and using her wi-fi, but the evidence were overwhelming. More than that, it was proven that she were cheating at mahjong streamsniping her opponents, and that she conditioned some art that she later presented as her own drawings. All in all, she is a serial liar, and a backstabbing judas. Some people are still waiting for her formal apology, some still love her because she is /ourgirl/ who just liked posting rrats and because of her fat ass. Mainly because of fat ass.
To this day, most of .Live vtubers have virtually no growth in subscriber count in a year and they didn't have auditions since when. All they had is 5 graduations. Natori literally cried a river on her graduation, while streaming with virtually no sleep for almost 3 days, because it was her last chance to stream. She didn't stop talking with viewers even when stream was at the end screen, she valued every second she had to be with her fans. Futaba also cried a lot, but for lesser extent. Kongo Iroha was relatively lively, but still sad. Riko and Azuki did't stream for a year and were practically dead, so they didn't even say goodbye.
Sio killed 5, or even 7 good vtubers. But her fat ass still makes me want to forgive her.

>> No.3718387
File: 107 KB, 900x900, 1497778977940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3715260
In prehistoric times, before this board existed, before HoloEn debuted, when vtubers here were discussed in one small thread in /jp/, one of the most popular vtuber companies was .LIVE. And, it's hard for /vt/ to imagine, but they were more popular than Hololive, and the future looked bright for them.
And in this company, there was a vtuber named Yozakura Tama. Way back when, vtubers were idols, instead of making poopoo and weewee jokes, they were cute, chill and talented, and so was she. She played mahjong on semi-professional level and participated in many games with professional players. She was also very good at drawing.
Sio killed 5, or even 7 good vtubers. But her fat ass still makes me want to forgive her.

>> No.3718599

>>3718387
I enjoyed this effortpost

>> No.3718842

>>3718387
Damn, the bitch deserves a 95 at least. Her suffering is nowhere enough

>> No.3718929 [DELETED] 

>>3718387
> even convinced her genmate to live with her
to LEAVE the company with her
%%there are still ton of typos%%

>> No.3718981

>>3718387
> even convinced her genmate to live with her
to LEAVE the company with her
there are still ton of typos

>> No.3719139

>>3718981
Your point was understood, even with typos

>> No.3719531

>>3715082
Probably just HoloEOP shitposting, but here goes:
>Debi
Cheeky cunt
>Hoshikawa Sara
A whore
>Sasaki Saku
Bullied Luna
>Asahina Akane
No idea

I.e. just shitposting for the most part.

>> No.3719624

>>3708200
R*ddit should go right under artemis

>> No.3719801
File: 125 KB, 1024x1024, En6lb83UYAAxVnL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the cute triangle must be protected at all costs.

>> No.3719915

>>3708200
Where
>>3679413

>> No.3720021 [DELETED] 

>>3719915
Above right above artemis

>> No.3720067

>>3719915
x55 y30

>> No.3720116

>>3719915
x95 y25

>> No.3720199
File: 117 KB, 500x500, EuVDNcHXIAExyMf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

add Tsunderia

>> No.3720352

>>3708200
>Delta being dropped down one and further to the right since being added
why

>> No.3720358

>>3719915
What did she do? From what I gather in the thread is she tweeted about Palestine
Bringing politics into Vtubers is pretty retarded, and exactly why lots of people were weary about ENchuubas

>> No.3720694
File: 105 KB, 800x500, Tsun.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3720199
between Huke and Marine

>> No.3720863

>>3719915
above 774inc

>> No.3720997

add kanata hikari, oldfags might remember her

>> No.3722358

>>3719624
reddit shouldn't be added at all

>> No.3722555
File: 12 KB, 468x360, aB2ZKNP_700b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Subaru duck form for 5-15 suffering as it is vibing and 50-60 deserve to suffer for becoming an overused meme in 5 minutes.

>> No.3722683

Love-chan and Aipii at something like 55 suffering and 30-40 deserved.
It was mostly managements fault and they got a lot of shit for doing their jobs, though you had shit like the Kizuna AI ahegao debacle and whatever so

>> No.3722847
File: 590 KB, 861x914, 1614542117702.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Given that there is still so much free space I would like an old testament Kanata, but idk which version. This is the one I see most often in the amanekanatach.
I would put it close to huke, idk why.

>> No.3723034

>>3708651
I'm hopeful for a reincarnation on her part

>> No.3723056
File: 1.17 MB, 1129x1354, 1611197637066.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

K-Kira...

>> No.3723166

>>3723056
Assuming he really stopped because he was ill, then I propose 70-10

>> No.3723277

>>3718387
I also remember what happen to vtubers that consider her as a close friend, since they actually know each other in real life. Naraka literally become more depressed, talk less, and doesn't collab with anyone after she found out the girl that she though as best friend is badmouthing her behind her back. Her strong attitude that can tank any anti comment is gone during that time. Though she has been cured by participating in apex tournament a lot, almost a year with depression is not healthy. I can't even watch her since her usual personality basically gone that time.

>> No.3723345

>>3715082
>Hoshikawa
Having sugar daddy
>Sasaki
Bullied by nintendo into graduation

>> No.3723992

>>3718387
So was .LIVE a black company, or did she made that up?
Also damn, she dragged a lot of people down with her.

>> No.3724089

>western politics in yet another meme chart
put biden there too bro itll be funny

>> No.3724295

Add Kerin somewhere, hes funny

>> No.3724886
File: 780 KB, 937x937, 1602467220187.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lapis, taiwanese friend's sister, just graduated due to chronic health issues. I'm not sure where to put but I'm thinking somewhere on the upper left part.

>> No.3725117

>>3718387
>(including your favourite holos)
Only shittalked Roboco anonymously who can't aim properly at APEX

>> No.3725142

>>3708200
Why did you put a nigger on 5, 5?

>> No.3725203

>>3708200
Apex Legends and Minecraft. Both games deserve to suffer. 50, 100.

>> No.3725664

>>3723166
I don't think he was that ill. Most likely couldn't keep up with the character (and the voice).

>> No.3726247

>>3725664
That's what I think too, but it must suck to leave a project that's picking up momentum because your voice can't do what you want it to

>> No.3727492

>>3708200
>>3637164
Regarding Fuzuki Miki. Let's see how much "pain" comes during graduation. Or is she really headed for Hololive?

>> No.3728619

>>3708200
Mama'nis (20, 60)
Her daughter decided to become a autistic hikkineet vtuber instead of giving her grandchildren

>> No.3728790

Where's annoying orange?

>> No.3728791

>>3708200
Nijifags can you give me a rundown on the Hoshikawa hate? I only know her from the Matsuri simp period. She seems like quite the slut.

>> No.3729253

>>3708200
Since when did Aqua’s imaginary cat become Niggerman?

>> No.3729535

>>3728790
Not a VTuber or /vt/ related
>>>/co/

>> No.3729851

>>3708200
>clippers
Clippers go above Mamaloni

>> No.3730039

>>3728791
>giving rrats the benefit of the doubt
you have a lot to learn

>> No.3730086
File: 408 KB, 553x553, 1612130736745.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3729535
dilate lol
>>3728790
put on your glasses retard

>> No.3730094

>>3730086
Kill yourself election tourist

>> No.3730188

>>3730094
>everyone I don't like is an election tourist
ogey
you will never be a woman btw

>> No.3730241

>>3730188
>strawmanning
>posting "ogey" to falseflag when you already outed you're mad about VTubers existing
>tourist buzzphrase like "you will never be a x"
You're absolutely an election tourist. You're neither intelligent enough nor perceptive enough to hide it.

>> No.3730314

>>3730241
Why would I be on this board if I hated Vtubers? I just think orangeposting is funny because they make trannies like you upset

>> No.3730374

>>3725664
From what I heard kira had a incredibly brittle body

>> No.3730419

>>3730314
Why would a /qa/ spamming election tourist shit up a board he hates about a subject he hates? Because you're a spiteful underage retard with no introspective capability.
You spam off-topic garbage like that in a deliberate undermining effort, you have no interest in VTubers whatsoever and none of you faggots have ever managed to try and mask that. What also gives away you're an election tourist is that you force "trannies" into every post regardless of context, tranny fixation is a key manner in how retarded newfags like you give yourselves away.

>> No.3730495
File: 1.04 MB, 996x996, 1614624294012.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3730094
you will never be orange

>> No.3730547

>>3718387
>vtubers were idols
not all of them. Don't tell me Eilene and Kerin were in any shape or form, fucking idols

>> No.3730575

>>3730495
You will not and can not develop an adult brain. You've internally lobotomised yourself into being the same irony obsessed underage tourist that the rest of your retarded kind are. You're legitimately nothing but a product of your environment, and nothing more.

>> No.3730628
File: 1.71 MB, 3269x2294, 1613544781258.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3730575

>> No.3730691
File: 1.46 MB, 640x594, troll meds.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3730419
Is the /qa/ browser with us in this room? Does he talk to you?

>> No.3730755

>>3730691
"Meds" is newfag tourist speak as well, as is trying to make coolface into some sort of wojak knock-off.
You are not an individual, you're an automaton.

>> No.3730860

>>3708200
Whats the deal with sandbag?

>> No.3731167
File: 3.80 MB, 2199x2163, take em.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200

>> No.3731989

>>3730755
do you actually have autism?

>> No.3732048

>>3731989
I'd ask if you had brain damage, but that'd be pointless considering it's already apparent.

>> No.3732928

Where would you put Hajime Nijisanji?

>> No.3734669

>>3718387
Based historyposter. Holy fuck, imagine your oshi shitposting about other girls and making up rrats about them and these rrats being real.

>> No.3735076

I know there's memes about Hitomi Chris being some evil mastermind or some dumb shit, but what did she actually do that deserved suffering?

>> No.3735679

>>3718387
How many rrats are in this post?

>> No.3736001

>>3735679
None. You should have been in /jp/ when it come out.

>> No.3736882
File: 108 KB, 638x461, Chris.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3735076
Cheated her way into hololive via prostitution and was going to throw false rape accusations too.
>>3708200
Who's the girl in the very top left? Why are there two Goslings?

>> No.3749870

>>3731167
Can we just remove the nigger at 5, 10 or move it all the way to the right?

>> No.3751411

>>3749870
No.

>> No.3751614

>>3736882
It's Zettai Tenshi Kurumi-chan.

>> No.3751793
File: 36 KB, 400x400, D09D4889-6692-471C-9AC5-B403D443C355.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3731167
Missed her own debut stream and crashed NijiEN with no survivors. Finana beside chaama at the top probably

>> No.3753280

>>3751793
>Missed her own debut stream
Context?

>> No.3753309

>>3736882
Literally a hentai plot lmao

>> No.3753453

>>3753280

she accidentally started it early, then OBS crashed and she couldn't fix it so they're gonna do her debut stream later

>> No.3753473

>>3753280
Pretty much as-described. Flubbed going live and left an eight-second VOD. Tried to get going again but couldn't, so they skipped right to the group interview... which she showed up late to. And they skipped almost all her questions about her debut... because it hasn't happened yet.

>> No.3753512 [SPOILER] 
File: 321 KB, 794x793, 1621137730576.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
pretty sure he deserves a spot.

>> No.3753585

>>3753280
Just read the nijien debut threads. Jesas, Hana sounded harsh

>> No.3753683

>>3751793
This was possibly the saddest vtuber moment I've ever watched live. Even Kiara's mental breakdown over that superchat telling her to stop self-dubbing or Coco's mental breakdown over antis weren't as bad as this. Like jesus christ she's probably so depressed right now.

>> No.3754588
File: 522 KB, 549x518, 1611935827663.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>reddits and clippers on a /vt/ graph

>> No.3756903

>>3754588
Yeah well we talk about them because of retarded drama

>> No.3756943
File: 37 KB, 362x326, 1612588587905.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3756903
>we
you had one job

>> No.3762274
File: 142 KB, 900x900, nux.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Suffering - 20
How much he deserves it - 35

>> No.3762321
File: 152 KB, 900x1200, nugumu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
>no ォ逅
come on now

>> No.3762667

>>3708200
>Brave Group
I wish Riot Music was handled by a different company. oh well.

>> No.3762943

>>3756903
no one talks abour r*ddit and clippers, fuck off with this bullshit they don't deserve to be on the chart

>> No.3763894

>>3708200
Who's the one at 5 deserved, 100 suffering?

>> No.3765317

Clippers deserve 105 suffering

>> No.3765461

>>3736882
There's a regular Gosling and a Gosling, shattered version (oshi on break or graduated)

>> No.3765565

>>3762274
Unfunny and deserves at least 45

>> No.3765676

>>3719531
>Debi
stays in character better than Luna does and has been said to be the most helpful and thoughtful when it comes to collabs behind the scenes.
>Akane
I got nothing other than that she became the Niji reddit queen when they took over the place. Most livers that showed up there only posted once or twice. Akane was in there posting everyday until NijiEN showed up.

>> No.3765699

>>3762274
fuck off

>> No.3765704

>>3725664
>>3726247
No, he's actually sick. Guy has a glass body. He used a voice changer for that voice.

>> No.3765733

What did Froot do for 100? I heard she cheated or something.

>> No.3766411
File: 3.81 MB, 2199x2163, image160.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rearranging

Unresolved:
>>3622096
>>3657862
>>3658513
>>3660731
>>3661167
>>3680689
>>3762321
>>3753512 (?)
>>3732928
>>3727492
>>3724295
>>3720997
>>3708712
- hime hajime
- akari
- remaining holos/homos

>>3727492
good point, let's leave her for later

>> No.3766841
File: 96 KB, 900x900, unnamed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3766411
25,5 next to okayu? unless she I don't know about her suffering

>> No.3767153
File: 3.84 MB, 2199x2163, temp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3767297
File: 100 KB, 406x406, Shitbird.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3767153
this cheeky bastard to 5/70 for sticking his beak in my oshis ass
AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!! AAAAAAAHRG

>> No.3767493

>>3708200
This is a good chart actually, poor carol shes too young... she doesnt deserve it...

>> No.3767553

>>3767153
Kiara's Vshojo collab announcement should put her at 70 deserve to suffer.

>> No.3768296

>>3661167
don't forget original comet essay poster

>> No.3768744

Can someone fill me in on CdawgVA being 90-10? Am I out of the loop on something?

>> No.3768972

>>3762274
How much he deserves it needs to be a 100 at the bare minimum

>> No.3769975

>>3767153
>70/15
L*GER HATE

>> No.3769989

>>3753309
I hope one day there'll be a doujin of this lmao

>> No.3770149
File: 64 KB, 600x600, Suzuhara.Lulu.600.2779756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
Where would Lulu go? 15up 10right?

>> No.3770183

>>3767297
Post the daki

>> No.3770357
File: 807 KB, 786x879, 1619947874491.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3770183

>> No.3770409
File: 34 KB, 693x720, 1596671571734.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3718387
>Way back when, vtubers were idols

>> No.3770475

>>3770149
You can afford to raise Lulu up higher since she collapsed from overwork.

>> No.3770938

>>3724295
>>3766411
Kerin would probably be somewhere in the low suffering, low middle deserved. 35,20 (next to Shien) maybe?

>> No.3771093

>>3766411
Remind me how Zen suffers? Because their penis got lopped off or something?

>> No.3771171

>>3767493
>carol
>young
I think you’re missing pieces of the rrat
Apparently Zia stopped trying to groom her because somehow it came out that she was actually an adult with an ageplay fetish

>> No.3771499

Still missing:
- Mio
- AZKi
- Flare
- Choco (lol)
- Temma
- Suzaku
- A-chan, MaID-chan, Daidou, J-chad

>> No.3771907

>>3767153
Just remembered about JJ, put Shigure Ui on x 70 y 40

>> No.3772305

>>3771171
do you believe everything you see french pedophiles say

>> No.3772547

>>3708200
Why are there 2 gosling?

>> No.3773318

>>3762274
he deserves 100 if on the board at all

>> No.3773369

can we have a third gosling?

>> No.3773755
File: 682 KB, 748x940, kaf_kamitsubaki_studio_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3771499
AZKi just got a confirmation that she'll be on stage with her Oshi and has been inclining since HoloEN debut. She's at 0 suffering and has always been at 0 deserved.

>> No.3774021
File: 223 KB, 482x458, 1CFFD682-705E-4663-838E-0E07646E6067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3767153
>>3771171
>>3772305
Speaking of such, Kongou Kokuretsu should go on the chart, I’d say between Joe and Ina because he hasn’t had any notable suffering (I think) but is a good guy and exposed Zia for being a creep

>> No.3774236

>>3771499
They would overlap with the ones that are already on the chart.

>> No.3774326

>>3774236
well then let's make some room for them

>> No.3774526

>>3718387
Based ship sinker
SIO LOVE

>> No.3776658
File: 3.89 MB, 2199x2163, text2146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Unresolved:
>>3622096
>>3657862
>>3658513
>>3660731
>>3661167
>>3680689
>>3762321
>>3753512 (?)
>>3732928
>>3727492
>>3720997
>>3708712
>>3771499

>> No.3776919

>>3776658
Jenma love!

>> No.3776968

>>3776919
Management hate

>> No.3777061
File: 193 KB, 360x450, lesser known kanata.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3776658
Hikari, x=30, y=35
>a promising ASMR indie (from the four heavenly kings era) who inadvertently sabotaged her career by introducing new vtubers to her audience as part of her content
>slowly bled out viewers
>not even /jp/ saviourfags can save her

>> No.3777554

>>3776658
i would say that >>3753512 would be something like X=30, Y=65
fucking twitter mobs, man...

>> No.3778115

>>3718387
I'm gonna save this for the future.

>> No.3779209
File: 85 KB, 526x701, 1588910598170.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3718387
This makes me sad as fuck. I guess I should be thankful that I was never invested in any of that. It sounds like Sio just got caught up in shitposting fun. I bet she's not even that bad of a person. It's easy to shit on people behind their back when you know nobody can confirm it and you think it's not going to be taken seriously. I don't know who Natori is but she sounds like a champ and I hope she gets a second shot (HL Gen 6 maybe).

>> No.3780609
File: 278 KB, 600x610, 1615569665372.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
>Mashiro that high
What the fuck happen?

>> No.3781120

>>3708200
where is brosnan on this?

>> No.3781348

>>3718387
is .LIVE the same company that did the H.LIVE Vtubers?

>> No.3781400
File: 10 KB, 345x345, og0zEl-b_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3766411
x50, y45

>> No.3781771

>>3781120
(55,20) right next to ringo

>> No.3781925

>>3781771
oh shit, thanks anon. He should be further right, no?

>> No.3782065

>>3780609
>he does not know about the Seventh Continent incident
>>3781925
he'll probably move further right over time, yeah

>> No.3782334
File: 3.92 MB, 2199x2163, text2146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last update for a while

Unresolved:
>>3622096
>>3657862
>>3658513
>>3660731
>>3661167
>>3680689
>>3732928
>>3720997
>>3708712
>>3771499
- Hime Hajime
- Akari

>> No.3784245

>>3773755
AZKi has actually complained about her low numbers in the past and seemed to think they are poor because her music sucks, which probably counts reasonably high for suffering. Although in reality they mostly were due to INNK incompetence, but I guess being managed by INNK is suffering in and of itself even when she was the one they invested in. And speaking of INNK, the Frog could go somewhere top right, even if I tend to give him the benefit of a doubt; people tend to be far too quick to blame managers in general when chances are they are just executing policies received from higher-ups the best they can. However, the Frog did clearly want to be some kind of meme like YAGOO (or rather, like A-chan, since YAGOO wasn't really a meme back then if memory serves) and sometimes he really seemed to be marketing himself more than AZKi (never mind Suisei). Of course, being so obvious about wanting to be loved made him hated and being so visible made him the target for all the hate INNK management got.

I'd put AZKi at maybe 50 suffering, 0 deserved and knock the ones already there right to make room.

>> No.3785523

>>3782334
>Meat
kek, that's unexpected

>> No.3785760

How is Kanata 5 / 5?

>> No.3786403

>>3784245
The Frog probably 85 deserved 25 suffered

>> No.3786458

>>3785760
Anon....

>> No.3788224

>>3782334
Fish...

>> No.3788774

>>3782334
I'm not too sharp with my cn reps so you might want to find some zhangs who can chime in, but Doris is considered a slandering backstabber and had some pretty hefty rrats regarding leaks and grooming some foreigner for gibs/escape from China. She's more deserving than Artia, no doubt. As for the other girls, they've all reincarnated and seem to be alright.
Also the ryona chuuba definitely gets a kick out of it so she should be moved to the right a bit.

>> No.3789234

>>3785760
Fuck off Holoretard

>> No.3790357

>>3708200
Probably should bump Koinoya Mai down some levels since the drama involving this didnt really do much outside of temporarily losing 2k subs and slow mode on chat. Other than that its business as usual for her

>> No.3791950
File: 173 KB, 1091x1467, e067ea092d221aa9f9b4c5da3ccbbec8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3782334
x25, y30

>> No.3792050

Move Delta 2 slots to the left, she did nothing wrong!

>> No.3792086

>>3782334
>>3790357

>> No.3794387
File: 2.33 MB, 1920x1080, bully.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3782334
Shibuya Hajime (>>3732928) is easily in the Suffering 100 category. Deserved is probably 50-ish?
>least popular first gen nijisanji in terms of growth and subs
>so unpopular initially, that within a few months he had to sing happy birthday to himself and cried afterward
>eternally trapped in the legacy of YAB since a few months after his debut
>"When are you (Tsukino Mito) going to eat the heavenly kings?"
>had an active 5ch anti thread for his innate ability to fuck up in collabs/livestreams
>made nijisanji standardize the response they give to controversies caused by Rrats and their talent

>> No.3794698

Where would aloe go

>> No.3794756

>>3784245
AZKi's a married woman and is pretty loved by the indie vsinger scene, being the nexus of the scene with her collab streams and all, and loves what she's doing. I don't think her misgivings about herself warrants that much suffering especially with how stuff has turned around for her lately. With her revealing that the project was slated to end since the very begnning but she chose to keep going despite it.

>> No.3794799

>>3794698
Hopefully she fucks off from Holo threads forever since she's off-topic.
Also, Delta's already on the chart.

>> No.3795214 [DELETED] 

>>3794698
>>3782334
I seriously think she needs to be four spaces to the right. No matter if you're a schizo Nijinigger or not it's still a fact that her narrativefagging was a big reason for the shitstorm in the first place. And there's no goddamn way she's as dindu nuffin as people like Noor, Mel, Hirasaka Mei, or YAGOO and no way in hell do people like the Kizuna AI clones, Shien, Anya, Yua, Haachama, or Kaguya Luna

>> No.3795300

>>3782334
>>3792050

I seriously think Delta needs to be four spaces to the right or something like that. No matter if you're a schizo Nijinigger or not it's still a fact that her narrativefagging was a big reason for the shitstorm in the first place. And there's no goddamn way she's as dindu nuffin as people like Noor, Mel, Hirasaka Mei, or YAGOO and no way in hell do people like the Kizuna AI clones, Shien, Anya, Yua, Haachama, or Kaguya Luna deserve it more than she does

>> No.3796574

>>3794387
I want to impregnate Siro's tits!

>> No.3797266

>>3796574
Shilo*

>> No.3797522

>>3794756
>With her revealing that the project was slated to end since the very begnning but she chose to keep going despite it.
Source on this?

>> No.3797774

>>3797522
7th live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQwfrbUGH78
In a way upd8 shutting down helped her a lot.

>> No.3798695
File: 202 KB, 456x538, 1621216955696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3753453
>>3753473
They also literally cut her off when she was introducing the music video:
https://streamable.com/u52zn1

>> No.3800194
File: 91 KB, 340x366, 445CD669-1212-4EA0-B68D-A1EFB43CD2A2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Who are these two?

>> No.3800401

>>3800194
They don’t know Angle...

>> No.3800510

>>3708200
Needs more Africats.

>> No.3800893

>>3718387
anon, show me ass pls

>> No.3801371

>>3763894
Zettai Tenshi Kurumi-chan.

>> No.3801593

>>3771499
everyone there except for AZKi and the managers are atleast 75 suffering, Idk the deserved though

>> No.3801786

>>3794387
reading all that, probably below 50 deserved

>> No.3801808

Didnt Ange almost die one of these days?

>> No.3801899

>>3798695
yo.

>> No.3803664

>>3801786
Anon, I can assure you some of these fuck ups were entirely on him legitimately being stupidly forgetful of past issues.

>> No.3804246
File: 768 KB, 1000x1288, ange.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3801808
Oh I remember that story. After getting sick, her doctor told she could keel over and die due to her habits and nobody would realize it. She's making an effort to living healthier now.
>>3782334
Maybe Ange should be next to Rushia, below babaa Marine

>> No.3804661
File: 26 KB, 360x450, NimuPortrait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Time for the big question, where would Nimu be?

>> No.3804810

>>3795300
Well,if you think this way then you really need to do your reps.

>> No.3804870

>>3804661
She deserves all the suffering. Fuck that bitch.

>> No.3805735

>>3782334
Hinata-chan, you didn't deserve the humiliation you got two years ago. At least it is in the past now.

https://youtu.be/LipCSKsz_Io

>> No.3805876

>>3708200
Who is (100-5), why is (95-5) that high same goes for Rose (95-15)

>> No.3806098 [DELETED] 

anon posted this in the miko thread I assume it was meant for here
https://files.catbox.moe/x1gn17.wav

>> No.3806255

>>3805876
reps...

>> No.3806287

>>3806255
I did some archiving on these threads and i finally get Rose's situation. As for the other 2 i still don't know.

>> No.3806352

>>3804661
Below moot, maybe further to the right

>> No.3806737

>>3806352
She should be under ARS considering she's Argentinian

>> No.3807109

>>3794799
For a board that prides itself in dissociating vtubers from roommates you're really adamant about not including Aloe because Delta's there.

>> No.3807149

>>3804810
You know it's true

>> No.3807321
File: 188 KB, 450x512, sweating_listenersan.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

what the fuck is his problem?

>> No.3807420

>>3782334
Wait why is NijiKR Pirate so high on the suffering scale? Is there something I missed about her?

>> No.3807530

>>3782334
Eldritch Angel Kanata next to twap is a nice touch

>> No.3807618

>>3782334
Why is Mint on there?

>> No.3807850

>>3807109
>For a board that prides itself in dissociating vtubers from roommates you're really adamant about not including Aloe because Delta's there.
That thought literally follows though, in fact Delta is still sort of off-topic since she's easily more classifiable as an utaite or a pngtuber but people discuss her cause she was a vtuber for two hours. It's as offtopic on this board as a canan or kson general. Triangle general would honestly fit /jp/ better in all honesty.

>> No.3811070

Where do we put lilyhops?

>> No.3813090
File: 91 KB, 250x270, Fumino_Tamaki.PNG.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3782334
I have no idea where to place her >>3800826
To the left of Matsuri? Looks like the cat did everything to herself so she should have equal suffering and deserve.

>> No.3813392

>>3804810
He's right though, Delta's a perfect fit for 40 and 45 and all it takes is some abandonment of bias to consider how she isn't blameless to realize as such. The way it stands her placement makes alot of other characters' placements weird by comparison and it really isn't their spots that are the problem, it's hers.

>> No.3813540
File: 26 KB, 400x400, athenabambina.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3782334
I think this cute deer should be at 100-40 or somewhere top-left
For reference: https://archive.nyafuu.org/vt/thread/1328027/
40 deserved because the nudes were not taken by themselves, but you can lower it if you want

>> No.3813823

>>3782334
Oh that's the wrong Yuuna OP. I meant Dasai Yuuna at 95/25

>> No.3815099

>>3813090
She's already at (20,75), I'll move her further to the right
>>3813823
Oh shit that makes more sense, thanks. Quick rundown on her?

>> No.3815251
File: 3.97 MB, 2199x2163, text2146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3815301

>>3815099
Menhera with depression and I'm pretty sure she's a genuine autist. Streams once a week at best because she's tired from work. Virgin who's never been in a relationship. Hasn't seen her father since she was four

>> No.3815405

>>3794387
Seems like he’s doing pretty well nowadays tjo

>> No.3815505
File: 178 KB, 452x452, screenshot-eb7203d1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where does he land?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAR6D7tNO6s

>> No.3816992
File: 186 KB, 664x570, 1616729884668.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3718387
I don't give a fuck, Sio was fucking based and I want her to come back to fuck Towa live on stream

>> No.3817096
File: 8 KB, 413x233, 1617633309921.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3718387
Now this is biased as fuck, first she didn't doxx anyone, she only shittalker a lot of chuubas for their werid mannerisms and, in the case of Roboco, that she was shit at Apex. The slant eyed fucks and retarded unicorns try to make it seem like she was manipulating a lot of other talents but in truth she was just a shiposter, just like me and (you).

>> No.3817204
File: 403 KB, 900x900, sdhoashdoashod.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3751793
Fish...if she can capitalize the saviourfags she might make it

>> No.3817363

>>3817204
IF she manages to debut.

>> No.3825177

>>3708200
Page 10 already... ngmi...

>> No.3830846

>>3718387
I would like to further add how big Sio was at that time. Before Senba and then Nijisanji flocked into mahjong, she was THE mahjong youtuber. She found perfect niche that had not been previously explored with dedicated fanbase. However, I should note that her skill was rather overrated (gold in Majsoul, 4D in Tenhou), she played a lot of games. We're talking about thousands of hanchans and tonpuus here.
At her peak, she was officially endorsed by JPML, the biggest mahjong organization in Japan. She had interview with Moriyama-kaichou himself and she did official live commentary at Saikyousen, the most prestigious mahjong tournament in Japan. Nowadays it looks normal that pro players (Ooi, Asakura, Hinata, etc) play Majsoul, and during lockdown that game was used as alternative platform for tournament, but even with all of that, Sio's influence in taking mahjong fanbase into youtuber was still above that and beyond.

>> No.3844549

Hmmm I’m running out of suggestions, surely some nijifags could help out here to fill space

>> No.3844783

>>3815251
I still don't get why Mint is on her when she's living out her dream

>> No.3844923

>>3844783
She still has health problems

>> No.3845891

>>3813540
She should be right in the middle
She deserves because of her faggot audience and because she is a mega autistic /pol/ larper, but at the same time she is mega autistic and probably would be an okay person if she didn’t stream for such a retarded group

>> No.3846353
File: 511 KB, 900x1050, 1482620336347.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kirara should be somewhere bottom left.

>> No.3846374

Choco
suffering 90
Deserved, I can guess around 40 or 50 or 55.

Youtube going against ASMR.
Nothing but debuff games.

>> No.3847155

>>3708200
why is Haneru that high?

>> No.3847254

I think almost whole 95 suffering is overrated and 90-80 is underrated. They should be swapped. Chinks didn't suffer that much, they reincarnated and doing fine. Delta tried to kill herself, so she certainly should be above them. Tirol and Subaru could be bumped above chinks, 80 is high enough for them. There is a vacant spot at 20x;90y for Tirol. Haneru is also 80 suffering at most.
I think nobody will understand Pekora joke, just place her above Sasaki. Same goes for Debi. It just raises questions and nothing more.
Noel have full body in her picture while most have just head and shoulders. I think her pic should just show her boobs and no face.
Kiara didn't suffer enough and deserved way more.

>> No.3847332

>>3847155
Imagine the family environment https://youtu.be/Ab3XRKUScOs

>> No.3850079

>>3846374
Getting your channel demonetized isn't worth 90 suffering. Choco is 30 suffering at worst.

>> No.3850166

Is Himehina mentioned in this thread at all?

>> No.3850429

>>3850166
Don't think so. Maybe because the bottom left was filled out pretty quickly.
You could replace 10,10 and 15,10 with them, imo.

>> No.3850526

>>3714816
Pekora had a breakdown not too long ago and would have probably been fired for the stuff she said if she wasn't so valuable to Cover. It's not easy being at the top peko.

>> No.3851252

>>3850526
Her breakdown wasn't that bad, and even if it was, she shouldn't be that high on the deserved axis

>> No.3852654

>>3850429
They are suffering lore-wise, but I don't think this counts.

>> No.3853263

>>3850079
I'd give her something like 45 or 50 because of her roommates' terrible luck with men and how hard she copes about being unmarried at her age despite really wanting to be

>> No.3853285

Two Senchous?

>> No.3859541

Rrat doesn't deserve it

>> No.3864103

Rin wasabi left of Calli
He suffers because people made fun of him on /wvt/ but he deserves a lot of that suffering because he is an underage and retweets shartemis

>> No.3864802

>>3708200
Add the song king

>> No.3865172

>>3708200
Why's Noel so high?

>> No.3865202

>>3708200
95,15: Annoying orange

>> No.3865281

>>3865172
She's having same health condition as Kanata plus she's menhera.

>> No.3875248

???

>> No.3884094

>>3708200
>Connor
Cope

>> No.3884681

>>3865202
Not /vt/ or a VTuber
>>>/co/

>> No.3884812
File: 30 KB, 633x605, E1R_5doWEAQJv5n.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
I'm confused.
Is Duo, the Duolingo owl, a VTuber?

>> No.3885086

>>3844783
Shes getting the same amount of pay but with Nijis taking 30% cut

>> No.3886639
File: 26 KB, 500x362, pout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
>no snuffy

>> No.3887155
File: 29 KB, 1280x720, Nintendo-Creators-Program-11.30.2018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3708200
Why is Nintendo so close to the middle on the "How much they deserve(d) to suffer" axis?

I love their games, don't get me wrong. But as a company, they are absolutely terrible and have a notoriously bad attitude towards content creators as a whole. Y'all remember all the shit they did in 2020, right?

And let's not forget the existence of the Nintendo Creator Program so easily, folks.

>> No.3887424

Why is Uto so far right?

>> No.3888975

>>3714687
That's not (you) cause (you) is place in the 100 100 slot, like every suffering chart ought to be

>> No.3890642
File: 159 KB, 1200x737, banned.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3887155
>y'all
>folks
>spacing
Go back

>> No.3891509

>>3887155
>y’all
Your opinion is discarded, nigger.

>> No.3891613

>>3887155
I thought I told you reddit niggers to make your own chart.

>> No.3892601
File: 59 KB, 1280x720, 159324229975.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Jitomi Monoe at 65.
What did I missed?

>> No.3892794

>>3891613
Superimpose NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER or something as a semi-transparent layer over the image.
That's a trick I learned from leak season on /vp/

>> No.3893308
File: 90 KB, 900x900, sakurako_omal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3815251
Put Sakurako at 55/45, watching some LaLiga matches is a hell of a torture, but she deserves it for being a Kubo fangirl
I don't know if she has any rrats

>> No.3893935
File: 2.81 MB, 2024x1640, Bunny_GIF_New_Portrait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3890642
I am older than you.

>>3891509
I spelled it the correct way, you fucking Brit. To think I'm sharing the same virtual space as Europeans is making me physically ill.

Anyway, y'all should put Bunny GIF on that list. At least to remind the Brits that their only VTuber of note is Froot, and that this Southern Belle is an all-American and objectively superior choice to her.

>> No.3894330

>>3718599
She was also endorsed by Tenhou and had a book out co-auylthored with ASAPIN. It’s hard to overstate how big of a name in mahjong she used to be.

>> No.3894394

>>3888975
that's anonymous, everyone else here other than (You)

>> No.3894746
File: 811 KB, 1000x1000, Illustration44.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3893935
>>3887155
>y'all
based southern anon

>> No.3895928

>>3894394
But since I'm me that makes anonymous from my perspective (you) since you're not me and therefore every other anon

>> No.3897767

>>3708200
>Giratina Origin Forme
...but why?

>> No.3897899

>>3817096
Yeah honestly I got caught up in shitposting the same way she did now that I think about it desu

>> No.3899076

>>3897767
/vt/ avatarfag who wasted a red SC
>>3893935
where do we put her
>>3892601
/vt/ agreed that she must've done something to deserve that fate
>>3886639
ok where
>>3864802
ok where
>>3853285
old and young

>> No.3899089

>>3893935
the fact that us southerners get confused with woke twitterfags and blacks is one of the only things about this website that makes me actually seethe. I can't speak like I've spoken my entire life without sounding like Emily BLM ACAB They/them, it makes me want to kill myself every time I see it.

>> No.3899112

Why is uto so far in the right she didnt really deserve it

>> No.3899564
File: 3.63 MB, 2199x2163, text2146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dead

>> No.3899686

>>3899112
>Revealed doxx about a member of her old company
>Was disrespectful of Hololive original songs by singing them without permission
>Posted pictures of her and Amelia on Twitter being teetee and called her a sister for a while before being told to fuck off by Watson
>Copied Hololive members' thumbnails with her instead of the member she was copying
>Works in a company and lied about it, pretended to be an indie
>Used Hololive metatags to boost herself and said it was the company she belonged that did it without asking her
She's not causing damage to the industry besides her shitty fans promoting her wherever they can, and could even be called based for trying so hard to rise above the random vtuber glass ceiling. I'll still shit on her though

>> No.3899707

>>3899564
Put Emma August at 15/40. She's not a bad girl, has no controversies and her only fault is not pandering to EOPs if you can even call that a fault.

>> No.3899755

>>3899686
Because Amelia is her sister. Doesn't matter how much Amelia hates it.

>> No.3900124

>>3899686
>Revealed doxx about a member of her old company

This the first time im hearing of this where did this information come from?

>Was disrespectful of Hololive original songs by singing them without permission

How is it being disrespectful she just sang them its not like she trashed the songs and hololive didnt issue any strikes so there is no problems

>Posted pictures of her and Amelia on Twitter being teetee and called her a sister for a while before being told to fuck off by Watson

This true but ame cant change vtuber culture even if she doesnt like it and its not like ame hates her she liked her debut tweet the fans were being annoying in her chat thats the reason she called her "cousin"

>Copied Hololive members' thumbnails with her instead of the member she was copying

True but the only thumbnail she copied was haachama so its really only 1 member

>Works in a company and lied about it, pretended to be an indie

True nothing needs to be said

>Used Hololive metatags to boost herself and said it was the company she belonged that did it without asking her

I dont know why you think the company wont do that voice-ore is proof that companies are shit unless the company reveals themselves and try to deny the accusations I will believe her word

>> No.3900958

>>3900124
>that spacing
that spacing
>that spacing
that spacing
>that spacing
that spacing

>> No.3901160

>>3900124
>this spacing

this spacing

>this spacing

this spacing

>this spacing

this spacing

>this spacing

this spacing

>this spacing

this spacing

>this spacing

this spacing

>> No.3901661

>>3899564
Please Move Kiara back to 75/55
The whole preemptive backlash because of the Vshojo collab is a fucking Joke and used by antis to dunk on her.
Yes, It probably will be shit, but we differentiate between facts and feelings so until the Yab (that probably will not even be that big) her old placement suits her better
Did she suffer in life? definitively yes
Did she deserve it? to a certain degree, yes
But right now she deserves more suffering than her mascot?
70/75 is at best a meme, at worst an insult

>> No.3901685 [SPOILER] 
File: 217 KB, 476x531, 1621427542838.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3901661

>> No.3904713

>>3899564
What did Ui mama do to deserve more suffering?

>> No.3907143
File: 120 KB, 1200x675, B492E039-516F-4862-9ACC-29A3023E1112.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chieri and Pino didn’t deserve to suffer. They actually tried to fight back against Tama/Sio, but ended up receiving tons of backlash and death threats from Tama’s fans. Even Chieri got permanent damage on her throat due to the overwhelming stress. God bless them.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action