[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 285 KB, 1645x929, Screen_Shot_2020-02-07_at_3.07.56_PM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3570236 No.3570236 [Reply] [Original]

I don't understand. Why are there VTubers out there that make content that does not appeal to me? How am I supposed to cope with that? Don't they know that their sole purpose is to constantly produce exactly the kind of content I will find mildy amusing enough to watch in a clip - no time to watch streams and they are boring Japanese gibberish anyway - but not entertaining enough that I would ever consider joining membership or sending a supa. Nevertheless I'll argue a lot with people online that disparage my oshi... that is, as long as she continues making the videos I want to see.

>> No.3570250

WATCH NIJISANJI RETARDED

>> No.3571168 [DELETED] 
File: 75 KB, 600x800, 1619237617182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I don't understand. Why are there VTubers out there that make content that does not appeal to me? How am I supposed to cope with that? Don't they know that their sole purpose is to constantly produce exactly the kind of content I will find mildy amusing enough to watch in a clip - no time to watch streams and they are boring Japanese gibberish anyway - but not entertaining enough that I would ever consider joining membership or sending a supa. Nevertheless I'll argue a lot with people online that disparage my oshi... that is, as long as she continues making the videos I want to see.

>> No.3574579

>>3570250
No one here gives a fuck about niji, go back to your containment

>> No.3574726

I agree, all Vtubers should show their futa cocks on stream

>> No.3574783

I agree op. Why cant I just tune in to whoever's channel and have personalized content. Sometimes I open a stream and the chuba doesn't even say hello to me. Kind of bullshit.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action