Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 133 KB, 290x430, 1620370387270.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3390313 No.3390313 [Reply] [Original]

Why the fuck would they hire bootleg amateur, aren't they a multi millionaire company?

>> No.3390418

>>3390313
they don't care about Gura and are just banking on the loli carry

>> No.3390489

They have hired the same rigger 4 times already, 5 counting this outfit and the 5 times she has fucked up, this one is the worst one, matsuri, coco, Gura and Anya’s original outfit was rigged by her and the new costume obviously too, it’s not a amateur just a bad rigger, no one know why they keep hiring her.

>> No.3390532
File: 84 KB, 460x346, 1619103136597.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3390532

>>3390313
>cover
>putting in effort

>> No.3390548

>>3390489
Because she's cheap is my guess

>> No.3390576

>>3390313
I read on 2chan that the rigger is actually Yagoo's wife and that's why they keep hiring her.

>> No.3390602

>>3390313
Same reason why her original emotes in chat were done by skech trace artist.

>> No.3390632

>>3390313
look what they did to my poor SEA loli Anya, she could had been the fluffyiest girl of them all but she looks like paper mario

>> No.3391439

>>3390489
I'd argue adding things never in the design (Anya's oppai) is the worst offense since it shows no respect to the designer or the talent. I have a feeling the reason this rigger keeps getting hired is because of either cheapness, nepotism, or a misguided notion of a shitty rigging being endearing somehow. There's no other reason why they couldn't hire anyone else. Look at all of Nacho's daughters. None of them are this bad.

>> No.3391606
File: 275 KB, 474x729, pikasob.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3391606

>>3390489
>Matsuri
>Coco
>rigs so terrible they had to be redone by another papa
>cover knowingly hired a bottom of the barrel hack to do gura's rigging
what the fuck is wrong with this fucking company

>> No.3391932

>>3390489
WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?? WHY THE FUCK AREN'T PEOPLE HARASSING HER UNTIL SHE SHUTS DOWN HER TWOTTER?
SHE IS LITERALLY FUCKING RUINING THE IDOLS
ANYA FUCKING HATES HER MODEL NOW BECAUSE THIS BITCH GAVE HER TITS (WHICH SHE CONSTANTLY HIDES NOW)

HOW IS THIS OKAY??
NOW GURA GETS THIS PIECE OF SHIT MODEL
FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU FAGGOTS

>> No.3391963

>>3390313
>aren't they a multi millionaire company
truth is
they are not

>> No.3391983

>>3390489
what's wrong with gura's first model?

>> No.3392069

>>3390489
>>3390313
She's fucked up indies too, the hack has gotten away with it so long bitch probably thought no one would call her out on it.

>> No.3392800

While i would've preferred that they hired the same guy who rigged Flare's new outfit among others, i think it's important to note that riggers are able to say no, either because they don't want certain tasks, or they don't have time

>> No.3392884

>>3390576
Sure, I am Yagoo's son and I can assure you that she is my mom

>> No.3393130

>>3391932
meds

>> No.3393359

>>3390576
>implying you can read japanese.

>> No.3393369

>>3390489
probably almost as cheap as your mother, would be the reason

>> No.3393430

>>3390489
Because no one fucking complained directly, sent email to them give your feedback so they know how our feeling instead of shitting on rigger here

>> No.3393439

>>3390313
Maybe they have a contract which forces Cover to use him as a rigger for Gura

>> No.3393753
File: 289 KB, 715x316, thewholebucket.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3393753

Idk what you guys are talking about, the new model looks good to me

>> No.3393786
File: 793 KB, 1280x716, wheel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3393786

>> No.3393861
File: 75 KB, 1000x1000, 1620346167626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3393861

>>3393786
Perfect.
In the meantime, I'd be happy if she used her OTHER new outfit until they fix it.

>> No.3393908

It's just pretty normal. Amerimutts and spics here seem to be a bunch of filthy furries.

>> No.3393913

>>3390313
They did it for the big funny

>> No.3394244

>>3393861
Even base outfit is still better.

>> No.3394477

>>3393430
the complaints were sent on by whoever runs their reddit account apparently, likely will be fixed by next stream but im not holding my breath for shit rigger

>> No.3394572

>>3390313
small black company please understand

>> No.3395849

>>3393786
>>3391432

>> No.3396758

>>3391983
Flat sliding face as well, somehow not as bad as the new one

>> No.3396853

>>3394477
>by next stream
lol

>> No.3396997

>>3391932
ruthlessly based
if i had the energy and dopamine id harass her

>> No.3397155

>>3394477
I doubt it will be fixed by tomorrow, but it will probably be fixed by when gura comes back from her family trip.

>> No.3397341

>>3393786
This doesn't make sense unless you're trying to sat niggers

>> No.3397402
File: 382 KB, 558x705, 1615036739175.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3397402

>>3390313
Come on anon, don't be harsh on Gura she's not that new

>> No.3397565

>>3391932
cause that would cause gura more trouble and depression than its worth. Don't really care about the rigger as long as the issues are fixed.

>> No.3397615

>>3397565
They aren't going to get fixed you faggot redditor

>> No.3397658

>>3397402
T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

>> No.3397720
File: 59 KB, 221x197, 1620190770083.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3397720

>>3397615
fuck off seanigger, its getting fixed. Now go seethe about your shit life elsewhere instead of hiding behind gura outrage.

>> No.3398691

they hire bootleg amateurs to do all their music, why wouldn't they hire one for live2d rigging too?

>> No.3398743

>>3396758
i disagree

>> No.3398751

>>3398691
Yeah, they treat Gura's model the same way they treat her voice.

>> No.3398814

>>3391439
Anya's oppai is the only good decision this guy has made, he might be completely incompetent at rigging but he knows what sells

>> No.3399497

>>3390489
Wait, proof that Coco and Matsuri was rigged by this fuck? I refuse to believe it. They literally had to update both of them because it was so bad, there's no way they'd go back to the same rigger to mess up Anya and Gura.

>> No.3399681

>>3390313
Imagine they hire this rigger again for VSingers or EN2. ....

>> No.3399770

Wait, wasn't the reason for the naked Gura incident because her model had a base clothesless mode for future use? Why wouldn't they use that for the new design?

>> No.3399820

>>3390489
My rrat is that it's Sora or A-chan that did the rigging.

>> No.3399822

>>3399770
Bold of you to assume the "naked" Gura isn't just floating head and shoulder

>> No.3399832

>>3391932
>ANYA FUCKING HATES HER MODEL NOW BECAUSE THIS BITCH GAVE HER TITS (WHICH SHE CONSTANTLY HIDES NOW)
is that real? she is a shortstack half her existence is her oppai why would she hide that? is she retarded?

>> No.3399854

>>3398814
Fuck you. If the artist drew her original design almost completely flat and the chuuba herself says she's flat and is unhappy about the rigging, the rigger fucked up.

>> No.3399891

>>3399770
The outfit is mostly fine not great but not too bad. It's all the face that's scuffed.
Though I don't believe naked gura story of at least think they're making it sound funnier or more literal then it was.

>> No.3399931

>>3399891
>It's all the face that's scuffed
the big problem here is that you see the face instead of the body 99.9% of the time

>> No.3399953
File: 653 KB, 930x1203, planya_approves.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3399953

>>3393786

>> No.3399988

>>3397341
Retardchama...

>> No.3400048

>>3390489
>her
Explains literally everything

>> No.3400183

>>3391932
Anya case was kinda understandable (the giant boobs not the stiff movement) Anya’s mama style is weird and puts weird semicircles around the chest but according to concept art those aren’t boobs

>> No.3400246

>>3399931
Yeah I'm just saying that using some sort of base wouldn't help since head needs to be redone mostly anyway for hairstyle. Though I only have experience with 3D and 2D animation not whatever system live2D software uses.
I don't think the fix is a quick fix either though since it it was the ears world have been fixed before launch. I think the rigger had no idea how to blend the ears into the hair from angles where the connection point isn't hidden by guras hair at the front, and it's probably surprisingly difficult to make it work properly without being pretty good at rigging a live 2D. The other side gets away with it more because the side tail hides that connection point. It's probably weeks or even months (since corporate shit would make everything take longer) of work to fix though in actuality it would probably just be a few days in competent hands.

>> No.3400261

>>3399832
Short stacks are a surprisingly niche market apparently. It's either big oppai onee-chans/milfs or flat pancake lolis for the general audience.

>> No.3400646

>>3399770
>naked Gura incident
don't worry, they fixed this by deleting the body layer. that's why you can see chat through the hole in her chest.

>> No.3400686

>>3400246
>I think the rigger had no idea how to blend the ears into the hair from angles where the connection point isn't hidden by guras hair at the front
in the twitter thread, there is a nice discussion about how the features for handling the ear seam are covered in the live2d tutorial.

>> No.3400789
File: 617 KB, 1043x508, 1620385638929.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3400789

>>3399681

>> No.3400842

>>3400686
Holy shit, this is getting more and more ridiculous. Care to share the link?

>> No.3400910

>>3400842
sorry, i was mistaken that it was on the rigger's thread. i actually saw it in #catshark:
https://twitter.com/TheLochNessyy/status/1390545938180153344

>> No.3404766

>>3400910
Thanks

>> No.3405689

>>3399854
I mean, objectively the shortstack aesthetic IS pretty based. But yeah, Anya was pissed about it so it is a pretty horrendous job.

>> No.3409400

>>3390313
Poor Gura. Getting fucked over again.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action