[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 373 KB, 800x1000, 54B4CBD8-2C2B-48C6-919C-DB152314B2EC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30978348 No.30978348 [Reply] [Original]

/jp/ scroller here ive been seeing a shit ton of post about /vt/ having a meltdown and i came to see whats going on and from what i gathered i assume it has something to do with "idol" vtubers interacting with males and im just soo confused real Japanese idols interact with males all the time and /jp/ and most idol fans dont really have a problem with it than i come here and see people raging over people interacting with anime models of all things? I don't really get what difference it makes with a waifu from an anime who happens to have a boyfriend or whatever so can somebody fill me in. I dont really understand how the vtuber community works but if we have the same definition of idol than there has to be something im missing, im well aware vtubers have real lives behind the mask but if this is about just the vtuber itself than i would like for someone to explain to me the difference and why it caused an outrage.

>> No.30978535

tl;dr: hypersensitive retards on here have been cocooning themselves in the fantasy of a streamer being their real actual girlfriend for so long that getting reminded that males exist and might be in proximity to their waifu is making them melt down

>> No.30978542
File: 137 KB, 256x235, 591A69C4-2F50-4ABE-9AFA-BB4B81A3DDA4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tmw the vtuber board knows more about idols than the literal japanese culture board

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action