[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 356 KB, 1638x2048, 1646137894305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30601366 No.30601366 [Reply] [Original]

Who thought hiring a bunch of smelly shutins who don't do anything aside from play video games and draw anime would be a good idea?

Gura rarely streams, Ame has gone creatively bankrupt, Ina has never said an interesting thing in her entire life, Sana fucking quit, Fauna has all the personality of a paper bag and the rest of them are so boring they're not even worth mentioning. Irys is okay though.

At least Kiara and Mori actually socialize and DO things. Mori has music and Kiara has a lot of stories and travels around a lot. EN has gotten so boring now that many fans on /vt/ (myself included) have turned to watching fucking homos. The irony is that pic related were once the most disliked members of EN.

I'm sick of watching streamers who don't DO ANYTHING. They don't have a life outside of streaming. Sad! Boring!

>> No.30601408

Also fuck the catalogniggers who refresh every second to get the first post on a new thread

>> No.30605400

>>30601366
Every interaction between Kiara and Calli is top tier cringe. It's so forced that I can't believe anyone would enjoy watching that shit.

I've stopped watching EN pretty much completely though. I watch JP even though I don't understand much. The entertainment level is far higher. I don't know how Hololive managed to find such boring girls.

>> No.30606178

I can't help but agree, just unplug the internet and electricity to see who is left.
Mori still sings
Kiara still is an idol.
Ina can only draw digitally
Mumei has college going for her
Kronii is cured of Twitter and becomes a normal woman.
Irys is still a singer
Gura, Ame, Fauna, Baelz, Kronii, yes you got a pretty solid job playing video games but...if you're not gonna get married down the line DO SOMETHING UNIQUE TO YOU.
Same applies to all other vtubers. It's not about clout or making money or dare I say it, improving yourself.
It's about leaving a mark on this shithole we call a world and leaving it better than it was. I hate seeing people make bank and then just leave it to their dog or something.
Use the resources you've gotten off the backs of others and make something.

>> No.30606376

>>30606178
>Kronii is cured of Twitter and becomes a normal woman.
A normal woman I can MARRY AND IMPREGNATE

>> No.30606431

Same goes for any vtuber really. Not just hololive. What does Tempus do besides eat hot pepper and play video games? Setting the bar high there.
I'd bully other businesses like Niji but I assume there's at least one person in there that does more than spout opinions and play games.
I mean there's a billion of them. One would hope.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action