[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 29 KB, 664x559, spookysui.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3030302 No.3030302 [Reply] [Original]

I'll start
>Sui and Matsuri somehow exist in my own house
>Convince myself they are both possessed by an evil eldritch being and must be exterminated
>Resort to cold blooded murder, stab Matsuri in the throat
>It was extremely vivid
>Have to hide the bodies
>Panic
>Don't remember the rest, dream moved on to another storyline

This was my dream last night. What does it mean?

>> No.3030568

Not a psychologist, but it sounds like a manifestation of guilt and paranoia in the real world. You probably feel guilty about something in real life, so your brain made a scenario in which you feel guilty (covering up a murder) mixed with something that occupies your mind passively (vtubers). Out of interest, what happened to Suisei? Did she die too?

>> No.3030592

>keep having dreams about hugging Subaru
>Have a dream where Koopa Fortuna compliments me on something and I almost immediately tell her to not lie to my face like she's patronizing me
Also, OP, that was Ina misdirecting her presence. She's forced you to kill them in your mind. The memories of their existence will fade soon.

>> No.3030725

>>3030568
I can't actually remember doing anything to her, but by the fact that I had to hide both their bodies I'm guessing I also murdered her which my brain just glossed over

As for the guilt thing, nothing immediate comes to my mind that might harbor that kind of feeling. So it's either something very deeply rooted and in the past or the dream means something else entirely

>> No.3030763

>pekora ask me to go to internet cafe with her
>go there and found out pekora also invite some other guy
>they look really close to each other
>beat the guy, then i say 'from now on, ill protect you'
>wake up, cringed hard why i do that i shouldve strangled both of them and get out

>> No.3032876

Last night
>Reine rubs up to me while I follow future elections in the news
>a lot of teasing and flirting
>I plow her violently in the ass throughout the night
>next morning she turned into a bear
>she is clearly up for round 2
>bear rubs its butt against me and tries to unhook my belt with its claws
I don't even know.

>> No.3032972

>>3030302
>at university
>in some class with polka
>have to talk about our mental illnesses
>relate to polka and we laugh n flirt like shes into me
thats all i remember
i miss her bros...

>> No.3033036
File: 280 KB, 1010x1500, __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_racchi__2b915d9baae13739be29ca81cdf5e515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream a few months ago where Mori initiated the final yab. Camera/rig malfunctioned, showed roommate, she decided to strip for some reason, hololive exploded.
It was super vivid, too. Woke up with a start and took a minute to realize it was a dream and everything.

>> No.3033100

>Had a dream where I woke up
>I saw a notification on Twitter that Kaoru was terminated
>Made me feel shocked and sad, but then I realized it was just a dream
>Went back to sleep within my dream
Glad it was just a dream and that Kaoru will celebrate his first anniversary tomorrow!

>> No.3034449

>>3033100
Anon... I...

>> No.3034724

I've had two dreams about Marine. In the first one I stopped watching her for a while then came back to find that she had become expertly fluent in English, and was now doing almost exclusively English streams with a perfect American accent. I then got jealous and depressed because her English skill had eclipsed my Japanese in such a short time.

In the second dream I was in the bedroom with Marine, but not like we were about to fuck, just casually like we were platonic friends or a mature couple or something. Anyway, I had a weird watch on, and while she was undressing she looked at it, and from that somehow concluded that I was involved in a money laundering scheme. Apparently in the dream this was true, and I had to do something before she snitched. So I strangled her to death on the bed. Then I killed some random black-haired anime girl that was there, hid the bodies, and ran. Then I went on a tour of Japan using the illegal money while police looked into the case. I woke up before getting caught.

>> No.3036050

I once fell asleep watching Suisei and had a dream where she kidnapped me and basically reenacted Misery.

>> No.3036396

Ill just copypaste from the day that it happened.
Anonbros, yesterday I had a nightmare in which I was humming to myself the red-heart idol song as I entered home late at night; and as I was walking to my bedroom another tune started playing, with it getting louder and louder the closer I got to my bedroom. Only when I opened the door I realized it was the horror version of red-heart, and then I witnessed the scene of haachama laying there at my bed, in her black outfit, with a wicked smile and some blood splashed around her face. She didn’t say a thing, only started laughing manianically and the room went full dark. I woke up immediately, with the biggest boner I ever had in my life.

>> No.3038749

>>3036396
Send this to Haachama, she'd probably enjoy it.

>> No.3038813

I once dreamt that I was friends with Artemis. All we did was hang out at their friend's apartment and go to an arcade. Was pretty chill

>> No.3038848

>>3030302
>be random male vtuber
>get to collab with every female vtuber
>i always end up fucking them live

>> No.3039285
File: 153 KB, 344x425, 1613657860278.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

what the fuck does this mean
>dreamt i was back in my old house
>a petite japanese girl and her relatives move into the bungalow next door
>one day after waking up in my room in the morning, i look outside the window and notice a loosely-dressed blonde girl with huge blue eyes giving someone a blowjob on the street below
>she suddenly notices me staring and gets visibly distressed
>frighteningly, she pulls out her phone and takes a photo of ME while crying
>i immediately close the curtains in a panic
>connect the dots realise that haachama moved in next door and is secretly working as a prostitute
>and she knows i know

>> No.3042958

>>3039285
If you say anything you are fucking done

>> No.3043066
File: 1.93 MB, 3508x2480, 1616003362186.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3030302
I dreamt about ina giving me a footjob and I awoke to one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. Literally unleashed a waterfall in my underwear and it lasted more than 30 seconds.
I don't even watch ina that much and I'm not into feet. I'm really confused about it.

>> No.3044790

>>3043066
You know, maybe that's a sign anon

>> No.3045409

>>3030302
Awhile back I had a weird dream where I was the sixth member of HoloLiveEN and the only male integrated into HoloLive than put in HoloStars. I don’t remember what my “character” was, I do know the dream basically picked up with me going to meet Yagoo because HoloLive was doing an anime convention panel. I was wondering how it was going to work when the guy just casually hands me some kind of smart watch and says it projects a holographic field that makes us into our characters and it was how they were going to introduce EN’s new 3D models.

So I put it on and met with the girls, Noel was there repping JP branch and having learned English, but for some reason she spoke English with a Bronx accent. This was weird even to everyone else in the dream and no one knew why this was. I don’t remember too much else besides Calli being crazy tall (like 6’5) and Gura was even shorter (like 3’8). She actually needed help getting around by climbing on the shoulders of others. She also had a trident prop she’d use to bonk people on behalf of her mount.

>> No.3045630

>>3030302
>Fighting in Bush War
>Rose is guiding me through a little box in the top right of my vision, while I’m looking in third person

>In a Dollar Tree
>looking at backpack
>Mori looks at it to, says “It’s ya boy, you know me?”
>she starts badly singing the jojo intro while I walk away, cringing

>> No.3045718

>>3045409
>6’5 Mori
Please let this be real

>> No.3046544

I was in the twin peaks waiting room with Lilyhops, i dont really remember what happened

>> No.3048998

I did a cat-burglar style bank heist with gura, who had cat-ears.

>> No.3051569

I was having a bad day today but you anons cheered me up. Thanks.

>> No.3052251

Do you guys have any tips to dream about chuubas? I'm thinking of watching a VOD of my oshi right before going to sleep.

>> No.3052578

>>3030763
You spent too much time here

>> No.3063462

>>3052578
Don't we all?

>> No.3067194

>>3030302
I'm no psychologist, but I think you want to stab Matsuri in the throat.
>>3030592
Trust issues??? Do you have friend in real life?
>>3032876
That was Nene incarnate.
>>3032972
That's quite nice. I enjoy dreams like those where I just spend quality time with figments. Often times it just involves lying in bed with a (platonic) girl friend and messing around, laughing at things online.... Been a while since I've had a dream.
>>3045409
>>3038848
I used to have dreams about being a male member, though I always made good platonic friendships instead of what 3038848 was doing. With interactions I made in my own mind, I was of course super charismatic and extroverted.
>>3039285
What do you think she is going to do with the photo?
>>3043066
This is a sign. You want a seiso girl to give you a footjob.

>> No.3069252
File: 378 KB, 1258x1200, IMG-20210426-WA0000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3072042

I had a chuuba dream today.
>be 17, still in school
>get a knock on the door in the evening
>it's Matsuri
>she's an exchange student who's supposed to be staying with my family
>we had no idea about this
>but we can't turn her away in a foreign country
>parents let her stay in my room until we can make accommodations
>later that night
>get woken up by Matsuri cuddling up to me
>"sorry anon, I can't sleep alone"
>tell her stories about my country and stroke her hair until she falls asleep
Then I woke up in real life. I hope I can resume that dream, Matsuri isn't even my oshi but now I feel like I'm gonna gosling for her.

>> No.3072480
File: 111 KB, 238x311, 1614574522338.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3033036
>seeing those 10/10 tits
I would not even be mad

>> No.3072860
File: 164 KB, 370x329, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3072042
>isn't my oshi

>> No.3073421

>>3072860
I'm sorry Matuli, but I can't betray my oshi

>> No.3073538

I haven't had a vtuber dream but if I had it would be about fucking

>> No.3073552

>hanging out with Botan at a snipers post
>She gives me her scope to look around
>peek into houses from a distance
>1st house has Luna making out with Subaru
>2nd house has Korone and Okayu eating food at a kitchen
>3rd house has Towa practicing singing
>4th house is actually a hospital where I witness Sora pass away from Covid
>5th house has my mother who is now somehow a futa plowing Mel
>6th and final house is a dimly lit room where polka is looking pale and depressed
>she's looking directly at me
>somewhere in the distance at an unknown location, Roberu is shouting "YEAAAAH" the entire time
I need to stop taking zzzquil, it felt like something out of a Ray Bradbury book.

>> No.3073657

>>3073552
>my mother who is now somehow a futa plowing Mel
That's... original

>> No.3074417

>>3073552
>>3073657
Anon I think you might be the reincarnation of Freud

>> No.3074544

>>3074417
I'm no fraud.

>> No.3075001

>>3073552
The tone shift from 3 to 4 is hilarious.

>> No.3075294

>>3073552
Please give me back my sides.

>> No.3077056

>>3072042
Did you wet the bed?

>> No.3077355
File: 2.51 MB, 1920x1080, 1617200127179.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>me as a very young kid
>have my birthday at the house of a now dead friend
>Dead grandma is there too
>grandma said it was supposed to be a surprise but I found out
>a lot of my childhood friends are there having fun and playing in some yard
>Roboco and Matsuri came too, as friends or something, they just seemed familiar
>I do recognize them and they try to cheer me up and gift me stuff
>I just ignore them and call them 'mythical memories'
>they seem sad about it but remain close to me
>wake up
I still don't understand what did I meant back then. Woke up crying because it was kind of intense. I've never seen Roboco the same way, and I don't even watch Matsuri. Dreams are something else

>> No.3077381

>>3077056
No, at least not in real life. Maybe Matsuri or I did in the dream, but it ended before I woke up.

>> No.3077897
File: 1.42 MB, 2898x1801, gzh9gl3zqqv61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3030302
I almost haven't had any chuuba dreams at all besides back in 2019 when it started booming, but just yesterday I had one because I was thinking about Formula Holo, and pretty much was about being one of the drivers and racing against them, pretty fun but also intense.

>> No.3078290

>>3043066
How long have you not fapped to be able to release such a deluge? Or did you just make that shit up?

>> No.3078372

>>3069252
That anon probably made that dream up just to tell his shitty pun

>> No.3078435

>>3072042
That's basically what I imagine Matsuri would do in such a situation. Well, probably not with someone she just met, but still.

>> No.3078687

Suisei collab with Maroon 5.
I don’t know why but I’ve been thinking about this a lot. I’m manifesting it. I’m not even that big of a hoshiyomi but this idea has been stuck in my head for a while.
Suisei x Maroon 5 is going to happen. Screenshot this post.

>> No.3078711

I've had a lot of dreams about vtubers, although most I forget within the day. Back in December or thereabouts, I had a dream in which I had to go to high school (again). It was the first day and I was double-checking my bag while my mum was telling me to hurry up. Time was crawling, however, and I ended up idling and doing all sorts of busywork waiting for the time to leave. All this time Fubuki was there silently observing everything I and my family did. She had her all white clothes, which struck me as a funeral dress in the dream.

In the dream I did not recognize her as Fubuki. Instead I kind of realized I probably shouldn't see her, as I reckoned she must be a kami of sorts, but every time my thought process was either somehow interrupted and my attention diverted back to the idlework or I just ended up thinking that there should be a fox-eared kami in every household and this is perfectly natural. I think I pointed her out to my mum at one point, but she seemed to ignore her or maybe didn't see her, I don't remember anymore. At one point Fubuki proceeded to eat a hamburger meal in a very neat and tidy manner during which her entire attention was focused on the hamburger. I think I just vaguely thought it makes sense that kami have lunch breaks too and wondered if they have unions also.

Eventually I did make it to school, was early and waited in the classroom with very few people around. Fubuki had followed me and sat on a desk staring at me. At this point I did find it very weird that she followed me to school as I thought she is some kind of tutelary deity tied to the location, and now I also kind of felt that my thoughts were being forcibly directed away from her and into the sheet in front of me showing available electives, but at that point I woke up.

After waking up I figured that the dream was basically a horror movie setup and it really ought to have been a nightmare, but, because throughout the dream I really couldn't question why there was a woman in funeral dress just silently sitting and observing, it wasn't. I don't really even watch Fubuki outside of collabs.

>> No.3078759

a while ago I had a really vivid dream of meeting Kiara in person and going to see a movie with her, and during the movie she was streaming and kept being loud and talking, and everyone in the theatre was annoyed and I was really embarrassed, and then afterwards she asked me if I enjoyed "having a one of a kind experience"

>> No.3080362
File: 145 KB, 287x287, 1606331618499.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3073552

>> No.3080601
File: 288 KB, 1015x1128, 生川(@morimokimori)7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3030302
>playing APEXさいおおおおお with Astel, Izuru and Meika (a veteran of the industry too, has even designed more vtubers)
>The boys are talking about Fate gacha
>Meika says SEIBA, probably talking about a new servant. It was in japanese how can I even dream an actual japanese conversation without understanding what they are talking about??? does my brain actually knows japanese but I don't get the hint?
>I am like "huh?? Seiba??? what??? sumimasen???"
>Meika gets all flustered and tries to spell SABER for me to understand
>Izuru and Astel are pissed off at me being a cunt
>Wake up feeling guilty
I am sorry meika...

>> No.3080628
File: 433 KB, 608x608, Goodbye frends.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3033100

>> No.3080649

>>3045409
>bronx Noel

>> No.3080661

>>3072480
I don't think I even knew what her roommate looked like yet, but I knew it was her. It was surreal

>> No.3080681
File: 435 KB, 844x526, mano route.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3073552
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
WIIIIIIIIIINNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGU
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>> No.3080706

>>3078711
>fubuki is unionized

>> No.3080752

>>3080649
Ay I'm walkin' 'ere.

>> No.3080878
File: 183 KB, 1350x1150, 1619622913092.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3030302
> go to a large event where Mori has a panel
> get to ask a question, ask if she'll play me in Guilty Gear as a joke
> she accepts to play after the panel
> I meet her roommate in person, she's married with kids.
> we spend a few hours playing Guilty Gear and talking about life
> she says I'm cool and easy to talk to
I've watched 2 Mori streams in my life and don't have any strong opinions on her besides thinking it's cool she plays GG

>> No.3081073

I had a dream on where I was stranded on an island with Mori and she stuck her “five foot scythe” inside me after saving my life from a giant lizard outside our cabin we built. i only watched her once or twice at the time and probably only watched her once or twice since.

>> No.3081409

>>3081073
s-shinobu is that you? kokoro watari>>3081073

>> No.3082071
File: 8 KB, 156x322, 1616118652971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This dream was actually just the end of a much longer dream, but it's the only thing I can remember and was the only thing I could remember when I woke up.

>Be in a vaguely public school event scenario with lots of people and not strictly academic
>Have to take a piss
>got to a bathroom with urinals in the middle of the room
>notice Risu in a bathtub in the back left corner of the room with some kind of bodyguard beside her
>Tastefully censored with steam
>I'm wondering why she is in the men's room
>feeling shy about whipping my dick out to piss
> She catches me staring at her and lets out a cheerful "Hallo!"
>Somehow feel reassured so I go ahead and do the deed

Around this point I woke up for five minutes but fell back asleep and pick back up in a similar scenario

>Same semi-school location
>There's an onsen
>I somehow know Risu is there and want to talk to her about before
>Head there wearing a towel
> Find Risu with same steam effect and a towel
>Have a pleasant yet short conversation where I tell her I'm a fan
>I have to go somewhere
>See some friends from high school outside
>try to start some small talk
>they want to take my towel
>dogpile on top of me but I am persistent
cut to later
>There is a mountain of human bodies on top of me
>on the local news with a plea for me to just give up the towel
>older people piling are shedding there skins to become new people like insects
>There's a helicopter above us with a rescue team
>Still refuse to drop towel
>wake up confused as fuck

I like Risu, but I don't watch her very often because her stream times are ass for me. No idea where this dream came from besides zzzquil like another anon mentioned. Got me to decide to buy Risucoin in NASFAQ though.

>> No.3082176

I'm not even a big fan, but the other day I dreamt I was cuddling Kiara. It was nice.

>> No.3082416
File: 487 KB, 512x452, wataStare2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some really good dreams in this thread anons. Here's a big thank you from OP. Keep on dreaming

>> No.3082471
File: 1.84 MB, 2044x1152, suba.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3082416
I want the dreams to stop OP

>> No.3082907
File: 27 KB, 850x601, matsuri.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3082471
Fool.

>> No.3083046

>>3030302
>right after Haachama presumably graduated
>I for some reason previously had a way to contact her (not the roommate, but Haachama herself), and she agreed to sign some important legal papers for me
>unable to contact her as it was all done through Cover
>wake up
>its April 23rd, 2021
>she's back
will I get my papers signed now?

>> No.3086318

>>3030302
take your meds l*ger

>>
Name
Subject
Comment