Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 233 KB, 2048x1152, EzypLLkUcAMS-55.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2943393 No.2943393 [Reply] [Original]

Post-concert hangover edition
Nyanners' new single, Foolish Heart:

https://youtu.be/tIxUUkmnFCo [Embed]


Vshojo team page: https://www.twitch.tv/team/vshojo

Snuffy: https://www.twitch.tv/snuffy

bunny_gif: https://www.twitch.tv/bunny_gif

Momo: https://www.twitch.tv/momo

Haruka Karibu: https://www.twitch.tv/harukakaribu

>> No.2943455
File: 1.45 MB, 800x1234, 132856_0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2943455

Froot is live withLeague of Legends: https://www.twitch.tv/apricot

Veibae is live watching random youtube videos: https://www.twitch.tv/veibae

Zentraya is live doing her own thing: https://www.twitch.tv/zentreya

>> No.2943617
File: 1.37 MB, 430x360, i cant read.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2943617

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/999877896?t=2h0m18s
bleh

>> No.2943917
File: 323 KB, 783x590, mousey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2943917

>>2943617
what a dork

>> No.2945281
File: 230 KB, 1200x1000, 1606606760248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2945281

>> No.2946206

>>2943393
so no one talking about how snuffy fucks corn?

>> No.2946299

>>2946206
Bunny, too. Country girls just make do.

>> No.2946344

>>2946299
Wait Bunny got the edit? I saw the request she made but didnt see if she got one

>> No.2946542
File: 563 KB, 552x783, 1619339678112.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2946542

>>2946344
Bunny edit.

>> No.2946576
File: 551 KB, 552x783, 1619332282208.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2946576

Original Snuffy edit.

>> No.2946646

>>2946576
>>2946542
i think the snuffy one is more fitting

>> No.2946775
File: 380 KB, 2026x2048, 1619129025713.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2946775

>>2946646
Perhaps, but in either case I'm jealous of an ear of corn.

>> No.2947135
File: 532 KB, 600x660, 1598481662640.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2947135

>>2946775
take refuge in the fact that you may some day eat that ear of corn

>> No.2947180

>>2946646
Bunny's would be more appropriate with a carrot since that's her whole schtick but getting that would make the edit a lot more annoying to do. Particularly since the joke works with all the obvious cum on the corn

>> No.2947354
File: 1.69 MB, 1374x1432, afs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2947354

>Where's the appeal?
>There's nothing here
Now that the dust has settled, what did she mean by this?

>> No.2947710
File: 51 KB, 823x259, tgigiviv.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2947710

>>2943393
Reposting this from the old thread because jesus just look at it

>> No.2947920

>>2947354
She has no massive balls to sniffyowo

>>2947710
I don't think its as bad as you say, its okay. Better shaders would bring it up a lot alongside toning down the bloom.

>> No.2948110

>>2947180
That corn's just buttered

>> No.2948118
File: 196 KB, 613x331, 1619389431311.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2948118

>>2947710
I'm not going to worry about it. We don't know who made the model and Kizuna WAS the headliner so it made sense that the concert was designed around her model to begin with. Frankly, none of us care. Our Big Guy got on stage, danced with a mocab 3D model, and sang for a concert with Kizuna Ai. She lived her dream. Sperg about whatever you want, but don't expect a lot of people here to care.

>> No.2948385

>>2943393
Ai looks so hot in this concert

>> No.2948622

>>2943393
Snuffy is such an oddity to me. In any other girl, including egirls like her I'll never meet, her form of degeneracy would be repugnant to me.
But I want nothing more than to get stoned and eat pizza with her, maybe even trim her grimy toenails

>> No.2948852
File: 3.49 MB, 1920x1080, aichan3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2948852

>>2948385
There were a number of choice butt shots...

>> No.2948967
File: 218 KB, 500x400, nolan if only.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2948967

SO what is the deal with zentreya? Tranny? Why won't she speak?

>> No.2948996

>>2948967
nobody cares

>> No.2949003

>>2948967
I don't want to say here but it's save to say Zen isn't a tranny

>> No.2949028

>>2949003
So she's a man?

>> No.2949040

snuffy is using her new model :(
I dunno what it is but her old one is so much better

>> No.2949055

>>2949028
Vshonen coming soon

>> No.2949104
File: 67 KB, 530x600, f73aa70c51168c9ad5a27f0f6c84f0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2949104

>>2947135
I think its the colors, but there is something more that makes me prefer old one to new one

>> No.2949133

>>2949040
>>2949104
facial expressions were also nicer on old one

>> No.2949196

>>2949028
Very possible, yes. Most Zen accepted that possibility a long time ago, tho. We just don't care.

>> No.2949220

>>2949040
I think she's going to use this one more often when gaming. Also she just got it, so she's playing with her new toy.

>> No.2949781
File: 2.35 MB, 3740x4096, 1619203368297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2949781

>> No.2950503

I'm gonna fucking say it. I like Snuffy's 2D model.

>> No.2951197
File: 271 KB, 1920x1422, 1618667254689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2951197

>>2950503
Is cute!

>> No.2951977

>>2949028
Clearly Zen is a gecko.

>> No.2952035
File: 894 KB, 1060x995, geckomaid.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2952035

>>2951977
A Geckomaid, Miss Kobayashi's lesser known personal servant.

>> No.2952703 [DELETED] 

>>2947135
Ah

So Snuffy induction into VShoujo when

Pretty sure most of them got a Live2D model when they got invited into VShoujo

Zentreya, Ironmouse and Veibae did

>> No.2952812

>>2952703
This is such a stupid narrative that I don't know where the hell it comes from. Silvervale and Melody didn't (unless you count Malady). Veibae's model changes had been in the works for months and she even put off her model reveal because she had decided to join VShojo. Zentreya was transferring away from Commander Zen to Dragon Zen and the first 3D model she had was kind of a slapdash quick solution. She now has her new dragon 3D model which she seems to favor over the 2D one. As for Snuffy, she's doing her own thing and went Live2D on her own.

>> No.2953075 [DELETED] 

>>2952812
Literally no reason for Snuffy to get a Live2D model though, because her mouth tracking was her "selling point".

Ironmouse's reason of getting a Live2D was understandable that she stands out too much when collabing with other VShoujo talents who use 2D models also.

>> No.2953157

>>2953075
It wasn't her selling point though? She had a fanbase before it and it was still pretty big. It just spiked once the tech was shown off, but her voice reveal was also a considerable part of that spike. She's not codemiko in that she depends entirely on her tech her degeneracy and the whole eating Pokemon cards thing were what she was known for before the raccoon model.

>> No.2953319

>>2948118
>danced with a mocab 3D model, and sang for a concert with Kizuna Ai
I'm sure that if you keep repeating it you'll eventually manage to convince at least yourself that it totally wasn't a MMD with a prerecorded audio slapped on

>> No.2953368

Why is Zentreya's design so good and yet she insists on using that god awful tts shit. I would literally rather it be some dude's voice at this point. Virtual girl + virtual voice is too much.

>> No.2953369

>>2948967
He is a guy, confirmed.

>> No.2953465

>>2953075
Yes, but the point is VShojo has nothing to do with the girls getting Live2D models. Like, there's no push for it, no agenda. Now, it IS true that many of them have had their models rigged by Iron_Vertex which may or may not be related to some kind of negotiation through VShojo for a cheaper rate or something, but beyond that there's no initiative to make them into a particular type of vtuber. Zen and Silver both sport their 3D models and that is literally Mel's selling point on CB. Veibae getting one may have something to do with Silver or Nyan getting her in touch with some folks, but her rigging was done by Keffly not Iron_Vertex (Snuffy's was). Anyway, the Live2D thing is just such a dumb meme that makes no sense with a bit of analysis.

As for why Snuffy got one, I can't say. Maybe she ended up not liking her 3D tracking software after all. I still think she's only using this one for gaming, so she's not distracted by accidentally having her hand come up and pick her nose or something, I dunno.

>> No.2953494

>>2953319
I am sure it was prerecorded, the audio too, but Nyanners said she danced the fucking dance. Even if that was rendered to her model and the model just did the dance for her, she still did the moves.

>> No.2953542

>>2953368
Because male vtubers don't do very well, at least in the west. Admiral Bahroo right now is the exception, and that's because he already had a big fanbase before he became one. I'm not saying Zen is a guy, but I would understand why they remain hidden. Besides, at this point the TTS is just part of the act. The speech to text fucking up what Zen says and then the text to speech reading it has created endless moments of unintentional hilarity.

If you don't like it you don't have to watch. I admit it took me a while to get used to it, and this was back when Zen was using the Russian accent.

>> No.2953597

>>2953465
Snuffy got one the same reason Vei did. Variety + the lower strain on computing so they can more easily play demanding games on stream. That and just liking how a 2D avatar looks. And having options is never bad.

>>2953542
I love the TTS fucking up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaw8-PUAUvg I also love when you can tell Zen is dying of laughter because the 3D model is pretty good at capturing all of the movement.

>> No.2953612

>>2953542
I'm fine with her using it but it definitely puts me off too much to get used to.

I know they get sensitive when the topic is brought up and stuff. I swear I remember when they were doing VR Chat that they did a voice reveal and all as a one time thing, though I also think they just got their gf to do it or something? I can't remember, was a long time ago.

I personally liked her military outfit more than the dragon design and I'm very confused why she moved away from it.

>> No.2953734

>>2953612
The GF thing is speculation as far as I know and the change of design is almost certainly because it just fits Zen's personality better. Check out the stream intro video sometime it's entirely loud metal music with shredding guitars because that's where Zen's tastes lie musically. A punk dragon is much more fitting of that style than an immaculately-dressed military woman.

>> No.2953786

Bunny seems to be the only half irl half real vtuber out there. Not sure why she doesnt just choose one or the other.

>> No.2953797

>>2953786
She likes being an anime girl but also likes how her real body looks enough to still use it I guess?

She's pretty hot both ways.

>> No.2953822

>>2953786
I think it's cool. I agree with Snuffy's perspective in that some of the conventional vtuber shit just feels unnecessary. I like debuts but the whole schtick gets tiring after awhile and I like that at least one person bucks the idea of not showing yourself.

>> No.2954194

>>2953597
Clips like that one with Zen losing her shit over a TTS fail really make me question if Zen is a guy or not. The movements, which yeah they could be acted, just seem so feminine to me. So she's either actually a girl or a real femboi.

>>2953612
During the voice reveal there was a girl and guy and she referred to him as a boyfriend. The thing is, nobody bought that voice reveal for a variety of reasons. Nobody is really sure about any of it, really. Was it Zen? Was Zen the guy and that was his girlfriend? Was the girl someone else completely asked / paid to do it? Is Zen really a girl but got someone else to act like her because she's THAT paranoid about doxing (which is one of her stated reasons to use TTS)? I don't know. The more I watch Zen the less convinced I am she's a guy, but I have to accept that she could be a guy because the possibility exists. Basically, if there's no proof one way or the other, then both possibilities are equally likely. So call Zen whatever you want, because Zen purposely doesn't claim a sex themselves (they never call themselves a guy or a girl).

>> No.2954236

>>2954194
I call her a girl because I'm personally convinced she's a girl. I just also think she's a bit too paranoid, unless she's worried about her IRL family finding out about her and they're like mega Catholics or something.

>> No.2954312

>>2953786
There's another cosplayer girl who does a half and half thing, but I don't remember he name off the top of my head right now.

>>2953822
I think there are three kinds of vtubers:

* Those who jumped on a trend
* Those who are way too shy / paranoid to show themselves on stream
* Those who have some kind of physical reason not to

There are a lot of the first kind, the second kind are girls like Silver or Nyan, and the third are folks like Mousey.

>> No.2954330
File: 398 KB, 1863x2048, 1619211181389.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2954330

>>2954236
There are a couple of hints that Zen has given over the years that seem to indicate that her past may not be the rosiest. So, I think she wants to prevent herself being doxxed and people revealing her past. Considering how many fucks even on this website attack vtubers for anything, you can't blame her at all.

>> No.2954391

>>2954330
Nah, I don't blame her a single bit. I just can't get used to it, I've tried watching numerous times. It bothers me because she likes a lot of the same things I like and I've also been drumming for like ten years now, so I keep trying every once in a while. Maybe I'm just autistic.

>> No.2954416

>>2954391
You're not alone, tho. We get this complaint about Zen a lot. TTS turns people off, it's just how it goes. There's no hard feelings, because people like what they like.

>> No.2954446

>>2953786
>>2954312
There's HannahHyrule on twitch that's a cosplayer/vtuber. Turns out that both cosplayers and vtubers like anime so there being an overlap shouldn't be a surprise.

>> No.2954470

How the fuck did I miss this!?

https://youtu.be/1CZ25JZT6S0

>> No.2954502

>>2954446
Not who I was talking about, but interesting. Is she a half / half streamer too?

>> No.2954609

>>2953786
>>2954446
PeachMilky (AKA 2P) that's who I was thinking of.

>> No.2955440
File: 992 KB, 2633x4096, 1619319321429.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2955440

>> No.2955577

>>2954502
Yeah, although I feel like shes been 3d streaming less lately. She did recently get a live 2d model though so shes probably just hyping that up.

>> No.2955696

>>2954236
Zen's mother passed away a few years ago. I don't know if it was something simlar to what Ironmouse had, all I know Zen's mother was bedridden and "She was one of the strongest people I knew". So I don't think it's about Zen's family finding out specifically.

>> No.2956139

I actually like the lyrics of Nyanners' single. But there's something odd with the music for the chorus

>> No.2956915

>>2950503
It's cool, but the 3D is just so fucking good that there was no way it was going to match.

>> No.2956932

>>2953075
snuffy commissioned the live2d before ever getting the idea for the 3d, it just took longer to be made.

>> No.2956945

>>2953075
oh, and ironmouse was never going to use a 3d full time because it requires more setup and stuff and makes her more tired than using the 2d. so your narratives are just completely wrong.

>> No.2957690
File: 13 KB, 403x404, 1610315901321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2957690

>>2954194
You make it sound like the Schrodinger's cat theory.

>Until Zentreya's gender is confirmed one must consider that zentreya is both a woman and a man

>> No.2957887

>>2957690
that's not a bad way to think of it. I run by the rule of "everyone on the internet is either a 40 year old man or an undercover FBI agent until proven otherwise." The model is female, and I have no reason to think that zen isn't female, so I default female. But, my assumptions about people on the internet havent been disproved, so I'm kinda stuck.

>> No.2958325

>>2954470
I'm pretty sure she showed it on stream at some point.

>> No.2958399

>>2958325
she did last week, she does a fanart review every tuesday

>> No.2963402

>>2956139
What is the song actually meant to be about? It sounds like a one night stand or something.

>> No.2963550
File: 27 KB, 596x459, 1617693846351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2963550

>>2954312
>Those who are way too shy / paranoid to show themselves on stream
>Nyanners
My guy she did camstreams and cosplay back in the day
Nyanner is 100% undeniably the first kind

>> No.2963607

>>2954312
Susu does it too tho it just feels a lot more half assed on her part, which is disappointing considering how good her model is

>> No.2963823

>>2963402
something like that yeah, it's very generic pop stuff
most of the japanese city pop songs probably have similar lyrics

>> No.2963866
File: 204 KB, 480x401, madmelon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2963866

Why does this whore have to ruin JP? Why does she keep mentioning HoloEN?
You have your own audience. FUCK OFF

>> No.2964888

>>2963550
yeah and she's said before that she always felt awkward when showing herself on stream. that's why she stopped doing that and just became a mic only streamer with a png before finally making the jump to vtuber proper. There's a handful of videos on her channel from before the change of her streaming on youtube like that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeLkt4MBW5E

>> No.2966848

>>2957690
Not entirely, because I'm not saying you "must" consider both options. You can assume whatever you want. Just saying that without proof, nobody can be right.

>> No.2966961

>>2964888
I was thinking it's a bit unfortunate because it would be awesome to see her cosplay as her DnD character

>> No.2967534

>>2963607
Her vtuber streams are great though. She voice acts the entire time and stays in character. I loved her ddlc stream where she did different voices for all the girls. She doesnt do it often because she stated that vtubing was for when she wasnt feeling well enough to stream irl.

>> No.2968399

>>2954609
Not sure if 2P really counts as half irl half vtuber since all her streams are vtuber and her only irl stuff is on a separate twitter.

>>2967534
I discovered 2p and susu/draculita through a collab they did with Haruka and they were both really great to watch. I’ve enjoyed their vtuber streams since. I like that susu has a totally different voice and character she puts on when vtubing. It makes the half and half thing kind of cute since it does seem like two different characters versus just anime version of herself. It’s creative at least.

>> No.2968453

>>2968399
>Not sure if 2P really counts as half irl half vtuber since all her streams are vtuber and her only irl stuff is on a separate twitter.
if that counts then kiara, noel and coco would also be half vtubers

>> No.2968647

>>2968399
>>2968453
https://www.youtube.com/c/PeachMilkyTea/videos

She doesn't really separate her content like other vtubers do, tho, and she has two twitters (one for the vtuber and one for her IRL cosplay) but links them together directly like Bunny does. Now, if you say 2P doesn't stream RL, then I'll believe you, but she's definitely someone who wants to link her RL and Vtuber personalities like Bunny does, hence the 50:50 thing.

But if you guys disagree, I'll just shrug and move on. Not really worth arguing over. She's cute tho.

>> No.2968760

>>2968647
I don’t really care to debate. I’m just happy to discuss how cute she and susu are irl and how much I like them as vtubers. I hope they collab with haruka again. The dynamic with them all was really cute.

>> No.2969538

>>2968760
Yeah, Bao and Haruka seem to be forming a kind of group dynamic there with collabs with Layner, Susu / Dracolita, 2P, and Uto, and they once in a while do things with Hime and Zen. It's nice to see more community formations as more of the smaller streamers get bigger. Bao has that "cute but annoying little sister" vibe going with me.

>> No.2970296
File: 202 KB, 1024x576, unnamed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2970296

Schedules coming out! Silvervale is up first which is really weird because Silver routinely doesn't stream early in the week to get one out! So she's doing a FF14 Event tonight. If you're on Cactuar you can join in!

>> No.2970502
File: 547 KB, 652x877, 1619037106809.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2970502

Zentreya is live! https://www.twitch.tv/zentreya

>> No.2970824
File: 947 KB, 796x760, 1619314755519.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2970824

Froot is live! https://www.twitch.tv/apricot

>> No.2971313

>>2970296
I'm glad she has a supportive family, but it would wierd me out so much to see my family members with vtuber avatars

>> No.2971387

>>2971313
She has a very unique situation from other vtubers. It's fun to see them all together, tho. Silver's total brat mode comes out when she's with mom and it gets worse with Kon.

>> No.2971504

>>2969538
I started to see a few Bao clips recently, she seems pretty nice and has a really cute design, but I haven't been able to catch her streams yet. Haruka is great though, I'm really looking forward to the DnD streams as there isn't a single person I don't like in this group.

>> No.2972061

froot is so cute

>> No.2972967
File: 1.76 MB, 1098x1200, 1619468044690.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2972967

>>2972061
I've never heard of this game she's playing, but it seems to be Close Encounters of the Third Kind or something.

>> No.2973234

>>2971504
I really want to see this group in dnd and how much time they will waste for every session. Arcadum is a good dm and always know how to play off other players.

>> No.2973585

>>2972967
Well I'm glad she's streaming more often

>> No.2973745

>>2955440
Isn't that ass traced from some porn actress?

>> No.2975901
File: 272 KB, 1642x1502, Ez2TekQWYAMdi0_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2975901

>>2973585
Yeah her internet issues have been plaguing her for a long time. The move was supposed to help that, but it seems that Bri'ish internet just sucks all over.

>>2973745
Crafted by an artist from marble, then drawn.

Projekt Melody is live! https://www.twitch.tv/projektmelody

Silvervale is live! https://www.twitch.tv/silvervale

>> No.2975945
File: 68 KB, 802x174, CHUMBABIES.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2975945

>> No.2977087
File: 434 KB, 1095x1161, 1619408115475.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2977087

>>2975945
We don't numberfag here, thanks. Besides, that was early into Gura's stream. She's now well beyond that. Mel is doing fine, that's all I care about.

If you want to measure you're dick, use these. Don't mind the top pictures, the girls are just really bad at eating yogurt and / or mayonnaise.

>> No.2977230

Okay fags, I'm gonna be honest, for the sake of my mental health I'm trying to stop being a grumpy tard and try to stop demonizing vshoujo. I havent watched them too much, but my main problem seems to be some of them seem to have some sort of problem with japanese anime/manga culture and can become vocal at times about morals or politics, am I just a faggot and its false? Have I been lied to?
I'm tired of evading them, if I can tolerate or get into them I will be happier.

>> No.2977351

https://twitter.com/LichVtuber/status/1386824136199114759

>> No.2977353

>>2977230

Politics rarely if ever actually make it into streams, and they're all weebs though one is anti-loli/not anti-loli depending on who's paying attention at the time.

If the occasional BLM or election tweet that has nothing to do with the streams doesn't sour the streams for you, may as well check them out. Not like it can hurt.

>> No.2977454
File: 160 KB, 896x1707, 1619469925535.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2977454

>>2977351
Congratulations to Froot! That's awesome! My only question is how big is FUNimation in Britain? Is it even international?

>> No.2977468

>>2977230
haha what? I think every all but Vei are weebs to varying degrees. Froot literally announced a partnership with Funimation just a couple hours ago, Silver Nyan Mouse and Zen all did an anime game show less than a month ago, Hime literally lives in Japan and did an entire stream that was just making a MyAnimeList. Mel hasn't done anything special in terms of being a weeb but she is one if you ever catch her on Lewdcast. Vei's probably the only one that isn't a fan of anime, but watching videos of people getting snacks in Asia are something she does a lot of.

>> No.2977534
File: 895 KB, 589x754, 1618783647669.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2977534

So, Silvervale just put Nyanners on blast about a song:

https://youtu.be/Taa8jWx3dPc

I guess it is up to Team Mom to keep the pink cat grounded lest she get a big head over collabing with Kizuna Ai!

>> No.2977607

>>2977468
>Funimation
My condolences

>> No.2977774
File: 2.60 MB, 2310x1530, 84507836_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2977774

>>2977607
It's not ideal but as part of it she's going to be doing an anime art stream and I love Froot's art so that's cool.

>>2977468
Also to elaborate just a tiny bit more: Mouse is like the biggest weeb of all time. Thanks to her illnesses she's not really able to leave her bed, so most of the time she's not streaming she's watching anime / tokusatsu / sentai stuff. A video watching stream just a couple weeks back devolved into 2 hours of just gushing about how much she loves basically every sentai team that's existed and had seen both the original Japanese and English versions of a lot of them.

>> No.2977970

>>2977774
Actually Mouse is the one I watched the most, followed by veibae, I dropped vei because just for my taste she's very vulgar lots of the time.
Melody also seemed fine, nyanners ... I dont know about her, and silver damages my eyes with her design so I have yet to check on her.
Froot seems fine too I guess.
My first contact with Zen was a political tweet so I will make like if she doesn't exist for the sake of the conversation.

>> No.2978099
File: 1.12 MB, 1018x1980, 1614991595938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2978099

https://teamup.com/ksbe11fsdx3k8r9teg

Updated the teamup for this week. Everything SHOULD be correct this time around. I'll keep an eye out for other schedules if they're posted today, and at least I can actually put something of Froot on here.

>> No.2978119

>>2977230
Okay, so, full disclosure, no BS, honest answer to all those things:

>Okay fags, I'm gonna be honest, for the sake of my mental health I'm trying to stop being a grumpy tard and try to stop demonizing vshoujo.

If you're this bad, you could just, stop. Just stop paying attention to anything VShojo. It's not our fucking fault tards keep making bait threads that everybody falls for.

>I havent watched them too much, but my main problem seems to be some of them seem to have some sort of problem with japanese anime/manga culture and can become vocal at times about morals or politics

"Problem" with Japanese anime / manga culture is a bit of a weird comment. Most of them are weebs, though some more than others. I guess it depends on what you mean by 'culture'. If you mean loli, that's a Nyanners thing and has a long history that would take a while to explain. Needless to say the antis paint everything she does up in the most negative ways possible, but here's the facts as we understand them:

* Nyanners was a 4channer back in the day, which means she was an attention whore, as most femanons are. See also Boxxy.
* As a result, a lot of 4chan hated her even then, because we don't like attention whores and only tolerate cam whores because they abide by the tits or GTFO mantra.
* Nyanners was asked to do a lot of simple voice works because her voice was cute and whatever.
* She made a number of meme videos with the magnum opus being POMFPOMFPOMF, a meme song parodying PONPONPON which took the story of a loli hentai doujin that was a popular meme at the time as the subject of the lyrics. Much hilarity ensued.
* Unfortunately, while most people just lol'd, a handful of fuckers apparently started trying to get Nyanners to do more and more loli porn shit, which she grew uncomfortable with. Apparently some were trying to get her to do so IRL not just as a voice, which is where she started really fearing some 4channers as actual pedos.
* She leaves 4chan for tumblr, and a few years later makes a post denouncing POMF and loli sexualization and telling her side of things as stated above, that she was being preyed upon by these pedos who thought her doing POMF was a signal that she could be pedo'd upon. Keep in mind that during her 4chan days, Nyan was at least a teenager.
* I'm going to ignore stuff in between because the crux of the issue is that she came back to prominence last year as a vtuber with a model that looks like the pink catgirl model she's always used. She's gotten famous and successful, and now that she's popular again, people are attacking her for old shit.
* In addition to this, Rev Says Desu, a YouTube dramafag, put out a hit piece on Nyanners calling her a "hypocrite". Not surprising, 4chan antis are calling her a hypocrite now. I wonder where they got those ideas.

The thing is, everybody thinks Nyanners hates "lolis", but that doesn't seem to be the case. She doesn't like loli sexualization, but that's not necessarily the same thing. She has violated the 2d = 3d rule, so that is fair game to hate her on. The rest is all just bullshit antis drag up to bolster their points.

As far as I know, no other member of VShojo has ever mentioned anything negative against any aspect of anime or manga culture. It's just Nyanners and loli sexualization, all borne from her experiences with 4chan back 10 years ago.

>> No.2978241
File: 659 KB, 2048x1448, 1617670022986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2978241

>>2977230
Part two >>2978119

>and can become vocal at times about morals or politics

This one is mostly Zen, who has popped off a couple of times on Twitter about shit that bugs her in politics. She always erases what she posts and never talks about any of it on stream, but it is something she has done. The others never talk about political shit on stream, and often kill any kind of discussion from happening. Of course they have their own beliefs on shit, but they don't bring it to their streams. Most of them don't even talk about it on Twitter.

Supposedly Nyan did some fundraisers for BLM last year, but I don't know about those, so I can't comment.

That's about it. So if you have issues with Nyanners or Zen and want to avoid them, then fine, but as for the others, they don't talk politics ever and have nothing but love for anime and manga culture as far as any of us know.

>> No.2978301

>>2978119

And the most recent debacle when she announced a nekopakra collab, got called a hyprocrite, decided this shit wasn't worth dealing with, asked the girls to cancel it and got called a hypocrite for that too.

>> No.2978356

>>2978241
Who's the girl with blue hair under Mousey?

>> No.2978359

>>2978119
>>2978241

thanks anon, I appreciate the text wall, I guess I will evade zen and nyanners because I hate that kind of bs and vei because I'm not into overly vulgar linguo.
Will remain neutral to silver and hajime because their design are painful for me to look at, but props to them id they just do their thing.
Will definetly check more mouse, maybe melody and froot tho.

>> No.2978377
File: 281 KB, 750x750, 1615037178554.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2978377

>>2978099
Doing God's work, brah!

>> No.2978409

>>2978356
Natsumi Moe. Super old vtuber from 2018 who's appeared in a handful of collabs with the group though not frequently enough to seem like she fits here.

>> No.2978438

>>2978356

Natsumi Moe

>> No.2978460

>>2978241
Didn't Froot scam some people in the anime community when she couldn't deliver patches or some shit.

I'm not saying it affects everyone in the anime community, but something to keep note of

>> No.2978468

>>2978359
well mouse is incredibly vulgar as well. she doesn't have the same bitchy tone that vei has but she's probably the most vulgar of them all in terms of pure language and innuendo. melody is actually pretty seiso outside of chaturbate and froot is basically a holo.

>> No.2978493

>>2978356
Natsumi Moe.

>> No.2978523

>>2978241
Man, this is the reason I'm afraid of Zen getting close or even collabing with Ollie. One wrong thing she ever say or tweet, and there's gonna be thousands of Indonesian rallying to attack her just like GothamChess incident.

>> No.2978624

>>2978460
I don't know enough information on that to comment. Here is what i do know based on what some folks have posted here:

* Somebody commissioned Froot to make a dakimakura drawing that apparently didn't get done in a timely fashion
* The somebody complained to Froot about it. Froot gave him his money back and said she wouldn't complete the commission
* The somebody is butthurt about it, apparently Froot told him to fuck off as well, so I am pretty sure there's some shit in here that the somebody isn't revealing.

There's also a story where some patches she was supposed to make for some people on /k/ didn't happen, or something. I don't know that story at all and don't give any fucks about /k/, so I don't care.

The big rrat that gets quoted about Froot is her cheating on her military husband while he was deployed. None of us give a fuck about this either. That's between her and her ex husband.

>> No.2978805

>>2978523
In Zen's defense, the thing she got uppity about was the Jan 6th Capitol Building situation, which was a pretty heavily politically charged day for most of America and very few people could keep their mouths shut about how it made them feel. So, I don't think Zen is going to have any issues with anything Indonesian related. The other thing is that the girls know when to keep their mouths shut. During the Among Us collab with Kizuna Ai, SIRO, and Kaede Higuchi, the girls were the most seiso and reserved I've ever seen them. Mouse only popped off one FUCK and that was when she was dead and alone in her own channel, so only her audience heard it.

So, they know how to read the room. They know the business. When you're in someone else's house or with someone else's audience they know how to play by the rules and not ruffle feathers. That's why they can get along with so many other vtubers over Twitter. They know how to communicate with people in different areas and how to be professional. But, yeah, I worry a bit, too. Nyanners was a damn piece of wood with Ai during the concert after party. They need more exposure to the big stage to get used to it, but until that happens someone might make an oopsie. Nyanners even mentioning Kiara to Ai during that after party is already causing a minor shitstorm.

>> No.2978813

>>2978624
>>2978460
Full Froot Rrat:
-Froot was dating someone in the military
-He and her did anime gun patches
-When he was deployed she cheated on him
-The two had a fallout, thus no more patches were made and orders were undelivered

Some people also don't like her because she's a pump and dumper of fandoms, got into girls frontline, did a bunch of art, then left. That's the only one I've heard.

>> No.2978882

>>2978813
Oh I didn't know the patches were related to her husband. That's new information. Makes more sense why they didn't get done. I don't know about the girls frontline situation tho. What's that about?

>> No.2979033

>>2978805
I dont think thats a proper defense when you have to keep it profesional, but eh, I'll just ignore her and hope she can read the mood with other international audience that couldn't give less of a shit about that politics.

>> No.2979170

>>2979033
I can give her a bit of a pass on that one, but only as a one time thing. Any more sperging and all bets are off. But, it isn't like she's going to go into Ollie's stream and talk about the evils of capitalism or how Indonesia needs to impose authoritarian rules to promote religious tolerance or whatever. That's not going to happen.

Zen trolling Ollie with a bunch of sticky grenades in Halo will definitely happen tho.

>> No.2979578

I hate that vei appeals to coomers, but i cant stop watching her.

Is this what an abusive parasocial looks like or im i just a coomer in denial.

>> No.2979642

>>2979578
coomer in denial probably

>> No.2979754

>>2979033
She got into the fandom, made a bunch of art, then left. People were upset with her for that but she didn't do anything wrong on her end, I think people just wanted more art.

>> No.2979806
File: 123 KB, 500x501, 1600034703542.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2979806

>>2979578
Why not both?

>> No.2979900

>>2979754
Yeah that sounds pretty stupid. People are allowed to leave fandoms, especially for boring ass gacha trash.

>> No.2979910
File: 199 KB, 1500x843, 1619483726907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2979910

More schedules!

>> No.2979982
File: 574 KB, 2958x1479, 1619482886823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2979982

And one for the Bunny sperg to rage over.

>> No.2980055

>>2948622
Because she gives off bro energy, probably cool to hang with but maybe not the best to date.

>> No.2980115

>>2979982
he's just an intense tsundere, be nice to him

>> No.2980129

>>2979982
The bunny sperg is my favorite recurring background character

>> No.2980310

>>2978813
This is pretty much right, except they were married. Not just dating.

Also, as the guy that was in the screenshots I'm just gonna say that this shit needs to stop.
Its old and I'm tired of seeing it go on.
Sure there was a time seeing her threads go to shit was funny but it doesn't help me move past this.
Everyone has a right to hate for it but at the end of the day its drama between Froot and I...

>> No.2980396

>>2980310
Which screenshots?

Also, believe me, none of us here give a fuck nor want to talk about it. It's the rest of these /vt/ dramafag anti schizos that keep bringing shit up.

>> No.2980454

>>2980396
Just some old discord ones.
They pop up in threads from time to time but are quickly deleted.

>> No.2980463

>>2978805
Well, I hope so. Just from a quick google search, apparently the Indonesians recently attacking BLM supporter who bringing up Indonesia in her tweet. Which is kinda odd, considering there's not even a connection there. But then again I don't know the full story.
So yeah, the "it's American politics" defense is not even a safe reason to discuss with the SEAs.
>>2979578
Me with snuffy.

>> No.2980508

>>2980310
I call bullshit, but I like the roleplay

>> No.2980558

>>2980508
Bullshit on what exactly.
That I'm the one in the screens or that she did any of those things?

>> No.2980780
File: 411 KB, 1910x2048, 1619489630208.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2980780

Two recent fanart trends related to VShojos: Nyan's concert appearance getting a shit ton of pictures, and then there's Mousey's war against Connor.

>> No.2980813

>>2978882
no fucking idea, but it sounds like someone is upset she got bored with a game and decided to go make art of something else.

>> No.2980895

>>2980813
Sounds like nothing.

>> No.2981064
File: 206 KB, 1638x2048, 1619490349755.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2981064

This Nyan comes up and slaps your oshi's ass, what do you do?

>> No.2981550
File: 31 KB, 958x616, jj.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2981550

>>2981064
Try to screech hypocrite while she chokes me with one hand and gropes my oshi, i drew a picture to help

>> No.2981654

>>2981064
Slap her ass, what else could I do?

>> No.2981922
File: 2.05 MB, 1440x810, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2981922

>>2981654
I knew it was you....

>> No.2982331
File: 424 KB, 2048x2046, 1619493070375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2982331

>> No.2984501
File: 16 KB, 242x251, 1608305769562.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2984501

>> No.2984966
File: 302 KB, 2048x1590, 1619490755742.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2984966

>>2984501
That's... interesting.

>> No.2986576
File: 2.12 MB, 1200x1765, 1619451801514.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2986576

>someone posted a Froot Funimation bait thread
>it's gone

Moderation? In my /vt/?

>> No.2986639

>>2979982
>"the bunny sperg"
The day this board gets IDs is the day the vtranny fandom gets at least halved

>> No.2988166
File: 605 KB, 2792x1800, 1619502662541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2988166

Mousey's schedule is out.

>w/ DUMB JERK

It's no longer "a" dumb jerk, just dumb jerk. We don't need her to a'splain. Mousey doesn't like to get specific with most of her stuff, probably because every time she makes solid plans they go awry somehow. Connor, for all his jerkassness, is at least consistent.

>> No.2989177
File: 333 KB, 1448x2048, 1614885314020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2989177

>> No.2989402
File: 2.64 MB, 1871x1594, nyanners.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2989402

>>2978119
>people are attacking her for old shit.
It's not really "attacking her for old shit" when she's still doing the same old same old.
>put out a hit piece on Nyanners calling her a "hypocrite". Not surprising, 4chan antis are calling her a hypocrite now. I wonder where they got those ideas.
Just because someone you don't like calls her a hypocrite, doesn't meant it's not true.

>> No.2989587
File: 304 KB, 2048x1448, 1619082485594.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2989587

Do you like... my car-ah?

>> No.2989606

>>2989402
based, never stop posting that

>> No.2990146

>>2978119
>She leaves 4chan for tumblr, and a few years later makes a post denouncing POMF and loli sexualization and telling her side of things as stated above
This timeline is a little off, she only moved to tumblr after denouncing pomf pomf, prior to that point she had a tumblr but she wasn't really active on there. It also should be noted that the supposed pedo stuff happened in 2011-2012 and she continued being around here doing loli voice vocaroos until after gamer gate happened when she very suddenly and publicly declared that pomf pomf is bad, and if you like it you're bad person and should kill yourself. This really is the crux of alot of the hate she gets around these parts because to alot of anons who were around back in the day she publicly sold them out for sjw clout and the collective autism of this place makes sure it never gets forgotten.

>> No.2990242

>>2990146
Sounds based to me.

>> No.2990293

>>2990242
and you sound like a whiney white knight to me

>> No.2992011

>>2977454
where she is doesn't matter, advertisers look at where her audience is

>> No.2992048

>>2977970
please fuck off back to your pure japanese streamers, I don't want to see your autistic screeching in these threads or in the stream chats

>> No.2992062

>>2978460
>in the anime community
you mean on /k/

>> No.2992107

>>2980780
>Nyan's concert appearance getting a shit ton of pictures
More than a few Japanese artists who discovered her with the concert too.

>> No.2993323
File: 201 KB, 820x861, query asuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2993323

>>2978813
>got into girls frontline, did a bunch of art, then left.
Doesn't everyone do this? Hanging out in a fandom permanently seems kind of insane

>> No.2993364

>>2993323
Just look at the Touhou fandom, those boomers will be still posting EoSD shit in 2050

>> No.2993555
File: 848 KB, 768x1024, 1557747508376.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2993555

>>2993364
I feel called out, but it's true.

>> No.2993681
File: 36 KB, 141x141, miguuu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2993681

>VVirgin
What did they mean by this?

>> No.2995055

>>2993681
Virtual means not-real, fake, they're fake virgins.

>> No.2998529

>>2995055
Uh huh. They knew exactly what they were doing with the naming. Not sure why people struggle with this.

>> No.2998624
File: 326 KB, 1532x2048, 1602972657130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2998624

>>2993364
I'll only stop posting EoSD shit when zun makes a better girl then sakuya

>> No.3000285
File: 211 KB, 1561x1004, 1614608446053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3000285

>>2993323
Like I said above, it's a nothingburger, and probably why I don't see a lot of shitters mentioning it. Apparently, being outraged about cheating is a better approach. As if anybody should give two fucks.

>> No.3000741

>>3000000

>> No.3000832
File: 40 KB, 211x185, 1603977857665.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3000832

>>2978468
>melody is pretty seiso outside of being a literal camwhore
You guys are in serious need of standards.

>> No.3000863

>>3000832
>nooooo a woman can't have sex or talk about sex or be sexual in any way! only I can do the sex to my pure virgin idol!

>> No.3001010

>>2948385
Ogey, pedo

>> No.3001073

>>3000863
Kek. I don't judge you for fanboying a prostitute, but claiming she's seiso apart from the fact she's a hoe will never not be funny to me.
Seiso camwhore melody. Has a nice ring to it, hasn't it?

>> No.3001141

>>3001073
god this bait is so fucking lazy

>> No.3001198

>>3000832
>>wanting to fuck streamers at all
>>>standards

>> No.3002065

>>3000863
Talking about sex and masturbating on camera for money are two completely different things, coomer rot-brain

>> No.3002157

>>3002065
that's because you demonize sexuality. let me guess, you're american?

>> No.3002166

>>2977774
I thought I'd seen a video on YT of Mouse talking about the Sentai stuff but I guess I was mistaken. The only related thing I found was her realizing that she'd spent way too long talking about it and apologizing / talking about how much it means to her. It's nice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Br8HRW18I

>> No.3002210

>>3000832
You could try watching her non CB streams if you want to see what people are talking about. She is quite literally the cutest, dorkiest little sweetpea. Hell, even when she's doing CB streams she's pretty chill and relaxed. Obviously "seiso" doesn't apply there, but normally she just hangs, vibes (in a different way), and usually spouts of philosophies, random factoids and things that interest her, and dodges dad jokes.

>> No.3002256

>>3001073
don't go hard on your feelings, purityfag

>> No.3002301

>>3002166
She did. She spent an almost entire stream talking about tokusatsu and sentai shows and she totally didn't mean to do it, but it just kind of happened. Way too much to fit into a clip, tho.

Mouse's interests have been interesting to discover. She used to also be huge into kpop, but rarely talks about it now. She was asked about languages in a recent stream and someone asked her how her Korean was doing and she said that her Korean had "gone to shit" (along with her Japanese) because she doesn't use it very much anymore.

>> No.3002840

>>3002157
We get it, your mother had to whore herself out for bread when you were younger, but in a first world country whores are known to be gutter trash that should be avoided

>> No.3002996

>>3002840
lmfao >>3001141

>> No.3003932
File: 135 KB, 1200x675, EyhhflWVEAUj7vV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3003932

>>3002166
>>3002301
Yeah, occasionally Mouse will get a toku video in her watch requests and she'll get derailed into talking about it for an hour or two.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/980547726?t=2h25m40s
This is the most recent occurrence of this.

>> No.3004035

>>3002210
I will do my due diligence just for (you)
Worst case your general gets another cancerous regular and I become part of the VSDF. Hope you are ready to stem such a heavy responsibility.
>>3002256
>>3001198
>implying

>> No.3004170

>>3004035
You don't have to be VSfag to hang out here with us. We welcome everybody. Even the antis, tho they get ignored.

>> No.3004452

>>3000741
Nice

>> No.3004456
File: 28 KB, 1011x380, Ez_r5i5WEAAtBgi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3004456

In addition to the extra horns I think those curls on the side are new.. Maybe this will be the maid outfit she mentioned before?

>> No.3004484
File: 33 KB, 400x400, N9kUDdk3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3004484

Lumi is live

https://m.twitch.tv/lumituber

She's streaming friday the 13th with a bunch of other vtubers(including bunny and haruka)

>> No.3004560

>>3004456
no it's still the devil form

>> No.3004582

>>3004560
Those are her S2 horns. OVA ones are much bigger and more detailed.

>> No.3004619
File: 373 KB, 765x374, Ez6Q2koXIAEUeZE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3004619

>>3004582

>> No.3004654

>>3004484
>m.

>> No.3004700

>>3003932
>that little squeak at liveman

>> No.3005085

The only thing I want is a veibae KOIKATSU card so I can black the little bitch and fill her DMs with nothing but blacked shit porn.

IF UCKING HATE HER SO MUCH

>> No.3005168

>>3005085
Then make one?

>> No.3005214

>>3004456
>>3004560
>>3004582
She tweeted that picture out with "wtf" as the message. Either those have been there and she never noticed them (tho I can't find any other picture where they show up in my stock) or they're a new addition for something.

>> No.3005246
File: 15 KB, 500x279, shit_bear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3005246

>>3005085

>> No.3005249
File: 532 KB, 1000x1000, 1619227261868.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3005249

Veibae live! https://www.twitch.tv/veibae

>> No.3005251

>>3004582
you're right

>> No.3005274

>>3005249
man this chick still on her period

>> No.3005279
File: 1.43 MB, 1041x1080, blankie.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3005279

>> No.3005372

>>3005214
New addition, she teased the idea of adding them not long ago. They're likely part of a new outfit, since as I said in the other post her hair looks different.

>> No.3005404
File: 1.26 MB, 1356x756, bun.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3005404

>>3004456
time for the hairbuns she mentioned wanting back in Lewdcast

>> No.3005423

SPH

>> No.3005800
File: 397 KB, 1518x2048, Ez-V-ltUcAInaGd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3005800

New Veibae commission. She spends a lot of money on herself.

>> No.3006316
File: 97 KB, 500x631, cat u mad gf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3006316

Based cat

>> No.3006508
File: 1.11 MB, 640x640, 1619535002527.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3006508

Nyanners is live! https://www.twitch.tv/nyanners

Post concert cringe and memes! Which is the same thing!

>> No.3006872
File: 431 KB, 2048x1365, Ez94Fe2UYAQVxjr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3006872

Nyanners confirming that she totally misunderstood Ai's question which led to the Kiara comment. Not that she doesn't respect Kiara, but Ai was asking who Nyanners' favorite vtuber was.

Cringe cat, spilled spaghetti, pick two.

>> No.3006942

>>3006872
i blame the egg

>> No.3006967
File: 559 KB, 2048x1638, Ez_jViyXoAQbPbn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3006967

>>3006942
She didn't, because Nyanners was trying to listen to AI's Japanese rather than the translation, but Egg-chan did totally botch that translation. I think she botched a couple because Egg-chan didn't know the context.

>> No.3007262

>>3006508
How did she get away with it by making her model IN KOIKATSU AGAIN, and porting it for free use?

>> No.3007321
File: 250 KB, 1365x2048, Ezrq97cXoAY8Yvf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3007321

>>3007262
Because someone else made it for her?

>> No.3007360
File: 233 KB, 2000x2000, Ezr3fl9XsAMfJe_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3007360

>>3007262
Also don't forget the fully modeled pussy.

>> No.3007370

>>3007262
Wait, which model was made in koikatsu? Her VR chat one?

>> No.3007581
File: 1.35 MB, 480x266, getting away.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3007581

>>3007262

>> No.3007627

>>3005404
>time for the hairbuns she mentioned wanting back in Lewdcast

when is the next lewdcast so I can spam on comment section come browse 4chan /vt/. I am happy they do read those comments.

>> No.3007634

New Magic Circuit music, Ironmouse duet and a silvervale song

>> No.3007771
File: 267 KB, 1321x1465, Ez72xWEUYAETbya.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3007771

>>3007634
She said Aluminum Giraffe and I cried. It's Aluminium dammit.

>> No.3007824

>>3007771
I'm sorry, the world isn't ready for british pink cat

>> No.3008052
File: 627 KB, 2480x3508, Ez75f8IWUAIlSmI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3008052

>>3007824
She would end up with Austin Powers' teeth anyway.

>> No.3008422

>>3007321
>>3007581
I THOUGHT Illusion didn't allow nor liked people to use the models outside of it, specially for vtubing and vrchat, amazing they haven't sued her for it.

>>3007370
All 3D Nyanners model have been made in Koikatsu, in case you aren't aware.

>>3007360
Post it

>> No.3008738

>>3008422
>All 3D Nyanners model have been made in Koikatsu, in case you aren't aware.
I was just wondering what 3d models she had, the only one I could think of was the fan made one she used in vr chat

>> No.3008890 [SPOILER] 
File: 550 KB, 689x734, 1619557463585.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3008890

>>3008422
>Post it

Here ya go.

>> No.3009335
File: 402 KB, 1500x1975, EzzPbq2VoAczv22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3009335

I'll try to share some of the pics that Nyan is showing off if I have them.

>> No.3009504
File: 582 KB, 800x1000, EziunKDVcAg5lYJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3009504

>> No.3009790
File: 1.40 MB, 3840x2160, EzpYCm_XIAIjrrj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3009790

>> No.3010147

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7zwWqSIpU

Damn

>> No.3010163

>>3008738
Made in koikatsu.

>> No.3010183

>>3010147
Her rendition of Michael in the Bathroom is always so much fun to listen to.

>> No.3010202

>>3006872
Who did she want to say? Ai?

>> No.3010293

Nyanners must be making a fuckton of money to not want to stream nonstop. If she streamed for longer she could get a constant 10k viewers and rake in tons of cash. On the other side her having small 2-3 hour streams nets her more hype=more viewers to see her too.

>> No.3010456

>>3010202
So, Ai asked Nyanners basically who her "oshi" was, or which English vtuber is someone she roots for / supports / is her favorite so that Ai could look check them out as well. Egg-chan must not have known what "oshi" meant and took the question to be asking who it is Ai can look into to help expand her appeal to American audiences. Nyanners said she was more trying to listen to Ai but trusted Egg-chan's translation a bit too much (basically questioned her own interpretation of what Ai asked).

So, Nyanners is saying that if she was being asked who her "favorite" vtuber is that she wouldn't be able to answer that easily because she loves so many. She would have mentioned all VShojo first and rambled off a few more she would have mentioned but couldn't have picked just one. She chose Kiara, whom she said she does like, too, without realizing what the question was asking. She then talked about the twitter conversation with Kiara saying it made her happy that Kiara liked what she said.

>> No.3010493

>>3010147
God, a fucking vtuber musical, sign me up.

>> No.3010516

>>3010293
I'm sure she is, and she's had moments where she streams for 5-6 hours, but usually keeps the streams more chill with her style of gremlin humor. I don't know, overall, what Nyanners wants her channel to be, but the growth is happening regardless of what she wants, so it really comes down to what the viewers want, and so far they like what she's got.

>> No.3010647

>>3010516
Nyanners is in a pretty good position where she realistically hasn't got to care about "growth" - I imagine she's fairly happy where her channel is right now, though, a project wouldn't hurt.

>> No.3010669

>>3010493
Nyan mentioned that she's going to have a duet with Mousey and that Silvervale is getting a song, too on the Magic Circuit new album. Fuck everything else, I want that duet so badly.

>> No.3010713

>>3010669
The magic circuit songs have been really good so far too

>> No.3010714

>>3010669
I know Mouse can sing good but how good is Silver and the rest of Vshojo?

>> No.3010812

Vshojo's simping for Holo is getting pretty stronk, i wonder if they'll ever crossover.

>> No.3010839

>>3010714
https://youtu.be/YdTTe09nPzM
https://youtu.be/j1TCFz6YVpM

>> No.3010864
File: 263 KB, 1024x986, 1619482462024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3010864

>>3010714
https://youtu.be/YdTTe09nPzM

As for the others:
* Hime apparently can carry a tune rather well. She was singing a couple of times during one of her streams and I remember being a bit gobsmacked that Sydsnap had some pipes (and I'll be dipped if I can find any clips of it anywhere).
* Melody is pic related
* Zen, obviously, does not sing (plays drums tho).
* Veibae apparently does not sing, nor wants to, but I have never heard her even try.
* Froot I have no idea. Could probably sing a little in a "dorky girl karaoke" kind of way.

>> No.3010866

>starts crying
>gets thousands of subs and donations in seconds

my god she sure knows how to work an audience doesnt she

>> No.3010875

>>3010812
It depends entirely on if/when hololive management considers vshojo a "legitimate" agency. Multiple hololive vtubers have expressed interest in vshojo collabs and Kiara at least was a bit frustrated with being told no.

>> No.3010928

>>3010866
Oh shut up.

>> No.3010945

>>3010669
Nah, gotta have that camp cheese that a musical has.

>> No.3010970

>>3010866

I don't think Nyanners fakes her tears. She's just that broken

>> No.3011021

>over 10k
You go big guy

>> No.3011023

>>3010839
Huh, Froot is better than I thought.

>> No.3011044

>>3011023

Froot's the epitome of "Good singer who thinks they're dogshit"

>> No.3011045

>>3010866
People have these things called feelings anon. Well, other people do, not sure about you.

>> No.3011082
File: 87 KB, 886x886, EzhV5YKXsAIq9tm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3011082

>>3011021
Veibae raided with her 5k followers. But Twitch has been fucking weird today. I keep seeing Nyanners audience numbers fly up by 200-300 then a few minutes later they go down. Maybe bots? Not sure. Twitch has done this before, tho, because it's a retardedly unstable fucking platform.

>> No.3011213

>>3011082
She had around 8k before the raid

>> No.3011229

>>3011082
I should point out she's not alone on that. It was happening to Veibae and Haruka Karibu's numbers, too. So it's probably just that Twitch is unstable today at tracking live audiences. Might be part of their attempt to purge the bot accounts lagging the data-analysis servers or whatever they use to track shit.

>> No.3011331

One other thing she mentioned was about the 3D model for the concert, and more apt how much she couldn't talk about it. Pretty much means the model is not hers to use as she wishes.

>> No.3011365

>>3011331
She said she "should" be able to use it as she wishes. Why stuff like who made the model would be off limits I don't know and I'm sure she wants to credit them but I'm assuming there's NDA's and stuff behind it.

>> No.3011444

>>3010864
Mel is a meme singer,
I wish Vei would try to genuinely sing. If she turns out good, that'd be great; if she's laughably bad, then it's a fun new meme for chat to bully her about

>> No.3011461

>>3011365
She specifically mentioned the model assets since they were tied to the song release art and the concert imagery. She just wasn't sure and needed to ask VShojo about it. If assets are a problem, VRChat with that model is out, because it'll be ripped in five seconds and all over the internet.

>> No.3011721

>>3011444
What can Zen sing?
Daisy Bell?

>> No.3011882

>>3010456
I just thought she didnt say VShojos to be nice. Just listing them would look like hardcore shilling.

>> No.3011897

>>3011721
I'd like to see Zen do Karaoke. It sounds like a fun bit for a joke intro to a stream or something.

>> No.3011973

>>3011882
Shilling for your group first would be expected. VShojo was mentioned in the concert closing credit roll. Nyan is a sperg tho, and with her nerves, exhaustion, and not understanding the question very well, went in a weird direction.

>> No.3012083

>>3011882
Yeah, she mentioned how saying one of the vshojos would be like picking your favorite friend as well.

>> No.3012464

>>3011721
https://youtu.be/E7WQ1tdxSqI

>> No.3012638

Can I get a summary of what happened during nyanners last stream? I couldn't make it and the VOD apparently isn't going to be out

>> No.3012655

>>3012638
It got a bit emotional at the end. She'll release the highlights on her YouTube vod channel later.

>> No.3012711

>>3012638
Mostly post-concert stuff. Explanations, behind the scenes a little bit, showing off a lot of fanart and memes, then toward the end she lost her composure as the stress of the whole weekend finally drained out of her.

>> No.3012789
File: 706 KB, 2600x3000, Ez88lkvWYAIIGFV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3012789

Satan is live!
https://www.twitch.tv/ironmouse

>> No.3012823

Man Twitch is broken today. Mouse shot up to 2500-3000 viewers now down to 650. The hell is going on with this stupid platform today?

>> No.3012872

>>3012823
Twitch trying to make western vtubers comparable to Hololive by inflating numbers. Sad to see that it went this way.

>> No.3012885

>>3012823
Yeah, her stream viewer count was bouncing from 0 to 6k at one point last week. Twitch is screwy lately.

>> No.3012929
File: 374 KB, 2655x1878, EziQ-4eXEAMGH3g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3012929

>>3012872
>Twitch
>giving a fuck about vtubers; don't even have a vtuber search function

Yeah no.

Time for fun with a DUMB JERK!

>> No.3013322

>>3012929

This. You literally need to use Twitch and Twitter as one platform to get anything out on non-Youtube Vtubers because of the lack of things they need on Twitch

>> No.3013360
File: 140 KB, 1280x1280, EzY65LBWQAQugDQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3013360

>>3013322
Vtubers helped solve this themselves but putting [vtuber] in their info so if you want to find them just do a [vtuber] search. But the search function is goddamn awful even with that.

>> No.3013413

>>3013360

It's so shit. I searched "Lumi" And went through at least ten search results not even called Lumi before I found Lumituber

>> No.3013537
File: 1.68 MB, 2232x3157, 1619486668636.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3013537

>>3013413
Yeah it's fucking awful. It really isn't just the searching for names either, the entire search function is borked. Everything is categorized and very limited.

>> No.3013571

>>3012872
You could say exactly the same shit about youtube and it would be exactly as baseless

>> No.3013589
File: 311 KB, 1870x2048, Ezfe4zgVcAYHdMj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3013589

JESUS Mousey is almost to 9000 subs! Maybe I am underestimating their sub totals. Nyan must be well over 10k then.

>> No.3013660

Why does mouse say she's excited? What did she do?

>> No.3013760
File: 971 KB, 4096x4096, Ez5cp_SXMAIHq70.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3013760

>>3013660
I think she's talking about the Magic Circuit song she's doing with Nyan. Of course, she's talking about Thursday and Friday being up in the air, so maybe something else is in the works. She's a sneaky one and tho she talks about how terrible she is at keeping secrets she actually does fairly well while still generating hype.

>> No.3013818
File: 143 KB, 2048x1536, Ez8pcJrWEAAYbg9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3013818

The Little Devil Is a Part Timer!

>> No.3013908

>>3013660
Apparently it just got confirmed that she'll be doing more dnd stuff with Arcadum, so that might have something to do with it

>> No.3014335
File: 168 KB, 353x259, 1615596436475.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3014335

Holy fuck Mousey is attempting opera!

>> No.3014356

>>3014335
>Mousey is attempting opera
She is succeeding at opera

>> No.3014407

>>3014356
I'm genuinely ecstatic about how much of her strength she's regained. I honestly thought she's never be able to this again from the way she talked about her condition last year.

>> No.3014447

>>3014407
Guess being able to pay for way better treatment and medication makes a huge difference.

>> No.3014451

Holy fucking shit can she sing.

>> No.3014518

>>3014407
She really enjoys singing for people, I'm glad she has a platform for it

>> No.3014535

>>3014447
It should be a crime against humanity that the healthcare system allowed her to deteriorate so much with substandard care just because she couldn't pay enough. Fuck US healthcare.
>>3014451
She's professionally trained, she went to school for opera.

>> No.3014539
File: 35 KB, 1788x171, nyannerpost.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3014539

>>2990146
this is the actual truth.

>> No.3014570
File: 38 KB, 269x270, 1610753491040.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3014570

>>3014335
>that voice
I don't know shit about opera so I didn't know what to expect, but it definitely wasn't that

Goddamn

>> No.3014578
File: 1.77 MB, 1047x953, eyelessmouse.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3014578

OH SHIT MOUSE BROKE!

>> No.3014670

>>3014451
HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN HER AVE MARIA!?

https://youtu.be/Qtp4h4KQGGM

>> No.3014681
File: 708 KB, 779x445, Screenshot 2021-04-27 202533.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3014681

Your wish order of ironmouse has arrived.

>> No.3015372
File: 392 KB, 1862x2048, 1613914529341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3015372

Ironmouse singing opera for those who missed it:
https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveCrunchyKumquatShazBotstix-nGdtAdjNdvQL6LYn

>> No.3015444

>>3014539
So what that post is basically saying, is that senzawa avoided the elephant in the room not addressing the topic and didn't actually renounce pedos and that's why pedos don't hate her, while nyanners did and that's why they hate her?
Wow, that must've been totally an a-ha moment. Great fucking discovery.
Protip: being as vague as possible and having literally no opinions is the key to popularity, as each opinion divides your potential audience
Opinions make you more authentic, and that's partially the reason why she has that quality. But I think she gradually learned that rule (the hard way) along the way too, as she toned down and tries to avoid issues that might divide people. I just hope she won't compromise too much of herself.

>> No.3015635

>>3015444
It's a great post because it just glosses over all the reasons that she would have for wanting to cut ties. The doxxing, death threats, desecration of a family member's graves, and attempts to groom her should have just been overlooked so she could still be cool in the eyes of some autists. People are still trying to dox her to this day and a guy on Twitter got banned this month for flooding her art hashtag with dox info.

>> No.3015804

>>3014670
this is so amazing for so many reasons, and the great performance is just the surface level:
1) I think this is closer to her real voice
2) She literally said in that video she doesn't want to go on because she's afraid her real voice might come out when speaking
3) Imagine how on earth she was able to maintain such high pitch voice for literally years of streaming
4) Goddamn I so fucking hope that one day she decides to come out with her real voice like snuffy and bunny did. People often hate their own voice and think it's the worst, but I absolutely believe people will fall in love with her real voice even more than in the voice of snuffy/bunny.
5) She has still so much potential in her. Imagine what will happen to her popularity when she starts to release her songs and reveals her voice.

>> No.3015838

>>2948967
the little jealous, career destroying exposé video with his gf voice reveal was made like a year ago at 500 subs. she is now at like 9k subs and no one cares basically.

>> No.3015949

>>3015804
You may be misinterpreting what she means when she says her voice will come out
>Imagine how on earth she was able to maintain such high pitch voice for literally years of streaming
Because it's not that far off from her real voice. She's done it for years, while laughing, while singing, while extremely drugged up, and when talking to her mother, without ever screwing up. That implies to me it's not like snuffy's voice.

>> No.3015972 [DELETED] 

>>2949028
IIRC shes two people. Meaning shes both.

>> No.3016017

>>3015804
Her current voice is pretty much her real voice. She's lost a lot of her lower register thanks to infections over the years but she's slowly regaining that strength back. It's not her real voice in the sense that she didn't always sound like this, but it's her real voice in the sense that she's not faking it.

>> No.3016338

>>3015444
you have horrible reading comprehension.
You dont get it at all. Nyanners didn't just go after pedos, she went after EVERYONE on here. Whether you liked loli or not, you were complicit in 2d=3d pedo shit. That's why many anons hate her. Most couldn't give less of a shit for her dabbing on pedos. If you dont remember this, you are a newfag.
>>3015635
Hello Nyanners. I'm not mad at you at all, in fact it was actually fun having you around. I wont forget what happened though.

>> No.3016384

>>3016017
>faking it
That's not exactly what I meant. Some people have a wide range and can very easily move through the scale and stay on it, so it's tricky to even say what is their "natural" voice or what a natural voice even is at all. I'd say it's the scale you default to when talking casually, that you're most comfortable with, but then what about people who trained their voice and use their trained voice so much, that they feel more comfortable with it, e.g. transgender people?
I think mousey has a very wide range. I don't know how much her condition destroyed the lower parts of her voice, but it's hard for me to imagine she was born with voice as high as she uses now, I even suspect it was on the lower end.
Nevertheless, I would never call it "faking it".

>> No.3016400

>>3015635
Fuck you nyanners you betrayed us, never come back you fucking HYPOCRITE.

>> No.3016427

>>3016384
>>3016400
lol rent free

>> No.3016464
File: 141 KB, 1069x1164, EztN1AcXsAAc_MR.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3016464

>>3015804
I believe in full disclosure and honest discussions when it comes to the VShojos, so let me preface what I am about to say by saying none of us knows whether Mouse is using "a voice" or not for her avatar. For the reasons >>3015949 laid out, I don't think so. Never mind that she literally cannot sing lower than a certain level. I've heard her try and it fails every time, and I sincerely doubt she's doing it on purpose. For reference, see: https://soundcloud.com/ironmouse

Scroll down to the "covers" and you can hear that her singing voice used to cover a VERY large range. But, a number of those covers she doesn't sing anymore, not to hide anything, but because she literally can't. In fact, when I first heard those songs, I was almost not sure it was the same girl. I imagine that Mouse's voice, at one point, was a lot lower than it is now. And, maybe the only reason she even has a voice still is her opera training giving her a huge range. But also note the years on those songs. 3 years, 5 years... over the recent years she has just lost so much of what she was.

So, when you say to imagine how on earth she was able to maintain such a high pitch for literally years of streaming, the answer is: she had no alternatives. The lower range is gone.

You believe what you want, but until proven otherwise, Ironmouse cannot sound anything but what she is now. She has been upfront and honest about her life with people (with one exception) about her health and her conditions. I don't see any reason for her to lie about this. But if it comes out sometime later she's deeper than she lets on, then okay. Won't be a big deal for me regardless. I would think that if Snuffy and Bunny can both come out with their real voices, if she had a desire to do so it would be after they, but she didn't. I dunno. I'm not going to worry about her "real" voice. I think what we have right now is pretty honest, and when she tried to sing opera earlier she struggled with the lower range. That's all I need for now.

>> No.3016525

>>3016338
>Hello Nyanners. I'm not mad at you at all, in fact it was actually fun having you around. I wont forget what happened though.

Eh, if all Nyanners antis (even if you aren't one) took this standpoint, I'd be pretty pleased actually. Nobody is asking anybody to "forget", because none of us do either, but people do need to move on.

>> No.3016566

are ironmoise and cdwag fucking

>> No.3016586

>>3016464
In no way is it a a guaranteed connection but according to Mouse she's always been very small and consistently says her height is 4' 10". I'd assume training helped her use more range but I'd definitely assume her "natural" range has always been on the higher end for that reason.

>>3016566
God I hope not.

>> No.3016620

>>3016566
Highly doubtful. Never mind the physical distance and Mouse's health, they fight like an old couple. How many old couples do you know that fight like this still fuck?

>> No.3016636

>>3016525
It would be some of the most fun and entertaining sex anyone has every had, purely because of the constant belligerence.

>> No.3016654

>>3016464
>She has been upfront and honest about her life with people (with one exception
I'm curious, what is the exception?

>> No.3016669

>>3016586
Oh, yeah, I'm not saying her original voice is as deep as Snuffy's, but probably lower than what she is now. Still high compared to an average person or even a woman, but lower than this. Probably to the point where if we heard it most of us wouldn't notice a difference.

>> No.3016698

>>3016654
Despite my statement about disclosure and honesty, this is one I won't talk about and for two reasons:

1. Mouse doesn't.
2. It has already resulted in bans (it is technically dox).

So, sorry. If you know you know, if you don't, it's not a big deal, but it is very personal to her.

>> No.3016733

>>3016698
Thank you, that does kind of confirm things

>> No.3016741

>>3016636
Are you having a problem linking to the right comments? No snark, just asking.

>> No.3016774

>>3016741
Feck, clearly I am.

>> No.3016920

>>3016525
if she straight apologized "im genuinely sorry to the anons that weren't pedos that I shat on"

That would wipe out a good 30% of antis or at least placate their autism
and no, this wasn't a true apology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKmzp9YR7-U

Regardless, I do actually miss her. It was more fun with her here than it has been without her. Even though she tends to stay away from this shithole, I think most know that she wishes deep down that anons here had the 60% like 40% dislike ratio she had a few years ago

>> No.3016936

>>3016566
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9mNUTkFZog

>>3016464
>with one exception
The ironrrat?

>> No.3017188

>>3016464
>https://soundcloud.com/ironmouse/cover-puella-magi-madoka-magica-the-movie-rebellion-misterioso-kalafina
Holy shit, what happened to her voice is really a crime.

>> No.3017190

>>3016920
The weird thing with her needing to apologize is that, inevitably, she only has to apologize to the people she interacted with that were wronged. Those were the people she was attacking with her comments. The rest of us weren't involved. But, how many of those people are still here to even apologize to? There are not a lot of us oldfags left.

>> No.3017255

>>3016936
I said I wasn't going to discuss it. If you know, you know.

>> No.3017374

>>3017255
Just shut up and say it. Who gives a shit if its personal.

>> No.3017413

>>3017188
Life is not fair. I can only imagine what kind of life she would have led without her condition. Maybe she would have been the next Selena, or a singer in a local production company, or someone who never got her break and just went on with her life in some other career. But, the steps of life lead on many paths, and we would most likely never have known our Ironmouse if things didn't happen the way they did. In a heartbeat, I would trade in my fandom and memories of her to cure her and let her live her life the way she wants, but I also would lament not knowing this tiny Puerto Rican wonder.

>> No.3017414

>>3016936
The lie that she's white.

>> No.3017444
File: 1.32 MB, 4053x2868, EzoSLfEXoAI61jI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3017444

>>3017374
>>3016698
Let it go.

>> No.3017475
File: 348 KB, 640x673, 1f01836.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3017475

>>3017255
I'm aware. I was in another thread yesterday (?) where some anon called it that, and it seemed fitting, since it's really the only thing about Mouse you can speculate about (and it mixes the global thread obsession with rumours with Ironmouse's name). But, as you mentioned in >>3016698, it violates the only board-specific rule here.

>>3017374
Lurk 6 gorillion years before posting and then >>>/out/

>> No.3017534

>>3017444
No. Spill it.

>> No.3017554

>>3016698
was it about the child?

>> No.3017566

>>3016464
WHATS THE FUCKING EXCEPTION.

>> No.3017619

>>3017554
OH MY GOD SHES PREGNANT.

>> No.3017660

hahahaha retard lost a baby

>> No.3017880

There is no exception guys. Anon is fucking with you

>> No.3017951

>>3017660
Fuck, the medical state shes in, she'd physically shutdown and fucking die the moment the kid was conceived

>> No.3018012

>>3017190
I agree. Its also alot of newfags living through memories of people who probably don't even post here anymore. It is what it is though. I just hope that little gremlin is doing well. Good luck out there, anon

>> No.3018255
File: 20 KB, 112x112, 1618630230540.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3018255

>>3016464
>>3017188
Fuck I'm a grown ass man and I'm crying over this

>> No.3018354

>>3015444
>didn't actually renounce pedos
Anon, people can renounce stuff without going full attentionwhore "LOOK AT ME, I'M VOCALLY DENOUNCING THIS THING THAT I TOTALLY NEVER PANDERED TO BEFORE, LOOK AT ME"
>Great fucking discovery
It apparently is for some of her white knights. People always claimed "it's the only thing she could've done" and then senzawa happened.

>> No.3018381

>>3018255
Don't be sad that it happened. Be glad that she persevered. She's glad

>> No.3019427
File: 57 KB, 500x500, 1600919506672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3019427

>>3018381
They're not just tears of sadness... it's something else. I was listening to this >>3015372 before reading the posts, then listening again afterwards to compare them. The tears come from the sadness that she lost so much of her original voice, but also from the joy of how much she's recovered considering she was almost unable to speak at one point.

>> No.3019647
File: 1.35 MB, 122x260, lulu excited.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3019647

High as fuck Mousey is so cute.

>> No.3019739
File: 48 KB, 479x558, 1596048614097.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3019739

>>3017188
I want Mousey to be able to sing like this again

She loves singing so much. It's immediately obvious every time she gets into it. It's a fucking crime she's had to lose so much of her voice.

>> No.3019789

>>3019739
She did gain a massive audience of people who like her singing though

>> No.3019938
File: 1.87 MB, 700x700, watame stocks.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3019938

>>3019789
Consider that this is her voice after her throat has been fucked, even if she has recovered a bit lately. I'm convinced Mousecoin would've been piercing the heavens by now if she had her original voice.

>> No.3020777

>>3019427
Wow by sheer coincidence she brought this up and says she lost her voice completely for a full year thanks to persistent throat infections. Said she thought she'd never sing again literally seconds ago on stream.

>> No.3020818
File: 407 KB, 701x597, 7EDA8C88-0DE3-4FD0-9E92-24A4AA555F37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3020818

Does anyone know why Roxy, Ironmouse's chief mod, had her Twitter account suspended since what looks like a couple years ago?

>> No.3020919

>>3020818
Roxy is kind of a cunt, so probably called the wrong person a jackass.

>> No.3020921
File: 164 KB, 1591x1080, kuriri yey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3020921

As much as the rest of the board shits on Connor, his interactions with Mouse give me brother-sister vibes. Makes for really fun collabs.

>> No.3021152

>>3020919
>Roxy is kind of a cunt
I've noticed. How the hell does someone sweet like Mouse leave someone like her in charge?

>> No.3021182

>>3021152
Strong personalities resonate together. Mousey is an extrovert and if her collabs with Connor are any indication, she generally likes the bants.

>> No.3021236

>>3021152
She's kind of a piece of shit but she also doesn't take any shit from anyone and is fiercely protective of Mouse in an older sister who wants to pick a fight on anyone who bullies her sibling kind of way. The way Mouse talks about her I feel like they know or knew each other IRL or something.

>> No.3021586

>>3021236
Is there a reason she's so protective? The server has a list of rules longer than a cell phone contract, some of which I've never seen anywhere else, like no links of any kind. Also, if you say anything about her condition, the mods randomly threaten to bite your head off. Do they have like a long history with antis or something?

>> No.3021674

>>3021586
That would be my assumption. Mouse does a good job of hiding it but she does have a ton of insecurity about her condition and how things could just sort of go south for her at any moment. I've no way of knowing for certain but if I had to speculate I'd assume that's why the mods are so strict.

>> No.3021773

>>3021674
Do you think it's worth sending an e-mail to management? I'm like at the point of just dropping her completely because I can't deal with that kind of pressure, and I usually find that without being in a Discord, I usually can't keep following the streamer because there's no way to discuss anything in stream chat.

>> No.3021805

>>3021773
Probably not. I'm sure they get that shit all the time.

>> No.3022181

>>3021773
Dare I ask what you did wrong? And please be honest. Roxy may be a cunt, but she doesn't fly off the handle for no reason.

>> No.3023676

>>3021586
I know someone who was banned from her discord just because he disliked somethings about the rules and was talking about it on a different server.Her mods could do with some chill.

>> No.3023793

>>3023676
I'm sure there's more to it than that. How did they know what someone said on another discord server? What was the rule? Why were they upset about it?

>> No.3024010

>>2977087
this made me feel better about my 17cm.
just thought you should know.

>> No.3024249

>>3023793
Most of the mods are on the other VShojo Discord servers.

>> No.3024350

>>3023793
Does it really matter? What goes on in other servers is almost always none of their business.

>> No.3024646

>>3020818
>Does anyone know why Roxy, Ironmouse's chief mod, had her Twitter account suspended since what looks like a couple years ago?
It actually happened last month over a DMCA claim on a 2 year old tweet.

>> No.3024697

>>3024010
Anytime brah.

>>3024249
So, he went to another VShojo discord server to bitch about another VShojo member's discord server rules? That's pretty fucking dumb.

>>3024350
See above. I would normally agree that it isn't their business, the question is why did it become their business? Or how?

>> No.3024828

>>2975901
Brit here, our internet is awful unless you pay Virgin it's blood money. And even then it's upload is comedically restricted. (I think they want to try and sell business packages for streamers)

>> No.3025098

>>3024646
Oh wow, that sounds stupidly petty. Maybe she's still in a bad mood over it?

>> No.3026207

>>2978301
She should ignore this part of the internet, but I guess it’s harder to do in practice

>> No.3026265

>>2978301
Sounds like somebody who constantly flip-flops on every position

>> No.3026316

>>3026265
"Nekopara" isn't a position. If you stream a game to have fun and people shitting themselves over it makes it not fun then there's no point to continue.

>> No.3026435

>>3026316
The position is wether loli is acceptable or not. Either 2d=3d and therefore ink on paper=child abuse or not.
I actually hope she inclines in Japan, watching her navigate the Japanese fandom is going to be a blast.

>> No.3026817

>>3010293
it's also really hard to have shit to say for 6 hours.

>> No.3026897

>>3015804
it's the voice she uses to talk to her mom you fucking retard

>> No.3026915

>>3016566
>I have never had a friend: the post

>> No.3027189

>>3010293
Unlikely. Streamers that are way bigger than her and make way more money (ex: Sykkuno) stream every day for 5-6 hours.

>> No.3027578

>>3026915
wtf I didn't make that post

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action