[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 503 KB, 1080x1080, 1658603585597741.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29067062 No.29067062 [Reply] [Original]

Previous thread: >>29011863

What if your general was not just a general but a nation, devoted to your oshi and their will? Enter this general where the fanbases and generals of /vt/ are reimagined as countries interacting with each other through means peaceful and militant alike!

Still kinda MAGGED but not as much Edition

Interactive map:
https://vtwbg.github.io/

Introductory blurb for new anons (Test version, subject to change):
https://rentry.org/vtwbg-intro

CURRENT GOAL(S):
- Maps!
- NO TIMELOOPS
- Chuubanite doc
- Name Oceans and Seas, possibly make new names for continents

>Note that the map isn't set in stone.
>Greentexts of your generals' lore in /vt/ land are much appreciated.
>Flags made for the region your oshi rules over are also appreciated.
>Try to keep hornyposting to the absolute minimum until we hit bump limit, after which it's whatever goes.

THREAD REP TRIPCODE:
>/∞/: !XcNdwMsONs, !np2UIvxwi. (backup)
>/meat/: !!J7IsvbPoQE1

CLIMATE & TECTONICS POSTS (AIDS LORE/PLACEMENT):
Ocean Currents:
https://rentry.org/rvqz9
Weather Systems:
https://rentry.org/nnvbx
Climate Analysis:
https://rentry.org/vtwbg-climate
Tectonic Plates and their Movements
https://rentry.org/dmkyc
Geologic Provinces:
https://rentry.org/ztaf99

FLAG POSTS:
https://rentry.org/ah74h

LORE ARCHIVE:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HM_UK-qNKXQgFH-ixcWsCC3oAgBnFrxCKRPXdKiPMwQ/edit?usp=sharing

>> No.29067104
File: 1.80 MB, 1810x1600, FYYy6EzUIAEhjzi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anchor post for any story/map/lore. Please reply here for archival purposes. Anchored posts in the last thread will be archived within a day.
If you will be using a rentry link, please use
>https://rentry.org/
instead of .co, as the latter is filtered as spam.
Thank you!
Please also report if there's outdated/missing lore in OP

>> No.29067169
File: 3.07 MB, 3136x3128, FXi79J6VUAISyLM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anchor post for issues to be voted on next time.

>Vote Results
https://rentry.org/44do6
https://rentry.org/np9ke
>Bylaws
https://rentry.org/kuygt
>Vote post archive
https://rentry.org/ofx2x

>> No.29067241
File: 975 KB, 1390x1122, 1658661960530665.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CURRENT PROMPTS
Feel free to submit your own prompts to inspire others!

>Clothing
What does the average Joe wear daily? Any formal dress impacted by tradition/culture? Is fashion being split by class or regional differences? Climate or other fantastical wackery making certain attire a necessity? Paint us a clearer picture of who you'll see walking through the streets!
>Food
What crops do your people grow for consumption? What about the food you import, and from where? Do you have unique delicacies? What are the common snacks or meals for the working class, or the rich and powerful? Any food reserved for ritual purposes? How about etiquette when eating? Any special practices during mealtime?
>Entertainment
What kinds of entertainment is popular for your people? How important are they seen as part of life? Do different class people have sufficiently different tastes? How much do the chuuba gods play a role in these entertainments?
>Religion
What religious rituals does your nation have to worship its deities? What's the religious structure look like? What's the official stance on other faiths?
>Alcohol and Drink
what do your people drink and what's is it made from? what sort of culture is there around drinking in your split?
>Development
What are your nation's current goals now? What are you trying to aim for in your development? Would said development make your people happy?
>Funeral Rites
How do your people observe the death of one of their own? What kind of ceremonies are held? How are their belongings handled?
>Music
What kind of musical instruments/music does your nation make/use?
>Name
Does your thread's nation have any naming conventions? What are people named, and why? Do names have meaning? Do people have surnames, and how are those derived?
>Politics
How does the balance of power look in your nation? who are the ruling/most powerful class? Who are they competing with?
>Superstition/Folklore
What sort of superstitions/folklore do your nation's people have, as in, are there things that the people believe in or things they think they know to be real that are not real on a meta level? What are omens of good or bad fortune? What mythical monsters lurk in the forests, or in the depths of the sea? Do some foods or materials have to be prepared in a certain way before they are seen as fit to use?
---
>Special
We are making a /vtl/ team! Here are the current suggestions:
https://rentry.org/team-vtwbg
Suggest and add to it!

>> No.29067284
File: 256 KB, 1221x685, 1658663140298440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Anchor post for the chuubanite concept.

PLEASE KEEP ALL CONCEPTS ON THE CONCEPTS OF CHUUBANITE TO THIS REPLY CHAIN. Anons who do not wish to see chuubanite concepts should hide this post.

Current Concept: https://rentry.org/q92vo (CIP)

Chuubanite Official Concept Video: https://youtu.be/V83JR2IoI8k (embed)

>> No.29067298
File: 251 KB, 838x1200, 7a5459b77a6e79aac025a8053ad5401e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE SEX WITH ALICE

>> No.29067340
File: 114 KB, 848x597, 1658622283103185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Anchor post for Ocean, Sea, and Continent naming discussion.
Post your maps here so we can see them and talk about them

>> No.29067439

>>29067169
Forgot to update it but here's the current on going vote >>29014228

>> No.29067762

I can't believe my silly maghand 'head'patting the world pic has been used 3 threads in a row.

>> No.29067815
File: 92 KB, 850x1241, __selen_tatsuki_nijisanji_and_1_more_drawn_by_lucadark_art__sample-ae657254ee57561d68beb6dfc262b810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON CUTE DRAGOON

>> No.29067853

>>29067664
Actually what do we do with the timeline for younger countries like /ehe~/ and /MANS/? Time is still frozen in ~1120 which is calculated in early April. But if we follow the conversion it's already hundreds of years in the future from 1120.

>> No.29067921

>>29067762
Well the usual webm(s) are still banned by Gook moot so... It does reflect out status of still MAGGED so whatever

>> No.29067994

I keep on procrastinating on writing my pregnancy cult story…

>> No.29068077

>>29067994
Same... I'm supposed to be done with some other project and getting back to writing things related to this thread...

>> No.29068099
File: 50 KB, 456x449, 1646887422117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>did i really just look through 11 pages on gelbooru of alice hentai and find the one i like the best?
>you damn right i did
Ok so what to do today......so many choices

>> No.29068135
File: 1.96 MB, 1645x1518, 1658520815599257.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29067169
>>29067439
I'll just go ahead and post the full text for convenience.

REMINDER THAT THERE ARE ROUGHLY 8 HOURS REMAINING TO VOTE!

Since it looks like things are starting to get held up until decisions are handed down, let's start the next round of voting. For all our newcomers, please note that you may only participate in this vote if you have been selected as the official voting representative for your nation and that you can only vote on behalf of a single nation. Votes tagging this post will be accepted for 48 hours from when >>28885657 was posted, after which they will be tallied and the results published in a rentry.
1. Should the borders of the repped nations in nijicontinent be adjusted to match picrel? See >>28821475 for a comparison with the current borders. (Note that this vote does not include changes to /ahoy/ or the creation of the /nenmen/ (/luxnoc/) nation) You may propose any alternate border suggestions as well.
2. Should the borders of the unrepped nations in nijicontinent (ahoy, warkop, kr, nijimales) be adjusted to match picrel? You may specify which ones you agree with.
3. Should /nenmen/ be added to the map as a separate nation with the borders in picrel?
4. Should /pcg/ receive the land from /clg/ proposed in >>28802251 due to some of their chuubas moving from cyber to phase? You may propose your own suggestion as well.
5. Several proposals have been made for updating nation names. Which of the following do you think should be changed?
>/obsy/->/rose/
>/mikeneko/->/rumina/
>/clg/->/aeg/
6. If a thread is replaced by an obvious successor in the catalog should the relevant nation be able to be renamed without being put up to a vote?
7. To initiate a revote over an issue, currently one must have the support of at least three anons. Should this be changed to require the support of at least three reps/mediators?

>> No.29068240

>>29067853
I think we should probably hold a vote to advance to 1130 or 1140 VTE as the current time sooner rather than later.

>> No.29068311

>>29068240
we are definitely closer to 1130 by now. theres a lot happening currently and its happening faster than ever.

>> No.29068334
File: 1.36 MB, 2497x1380, ajaj.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

uuuuuuuuuu

>> No.29068347

>>29068240
There are still some on going multi-thread projects that are set in around ~1120. But if it does get through then sure. But for the younger nations we'll just have them being established after I guess 1120. Maybe we don't have to follow the time scale exactly? Though this too can be another vote.

>> No.29068546

>>29068347
The storylines can continue at whatever pace the writer desires, they're not really affected by the "current time", its just that the tech level and dates of new events would use that current time while stories started at an earlier time occur in the past. Writers can already write whenever they want in the past, as with the pomerlane saga happening decades in the past.

>> No.29068585
File: 347 KB, 798x622, 1658542345915937.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29067664
Honestly, the idea of the smaller city state can still work, and I really wanna do it, we just gotta scale back our groups. Instead of giving each chuuba a state, we give them roles in the society, and scale down to guilds. In that rentry from last thread, I mentioned an offshoot guild that would represent Axel holding control over the southern countryside of the state, with a few forts under their control. In this instance the guild would have no more than a few hundred mages in it, wouldn't even reach the 4 digits. And the guild that makes up the royal family would have maybe 100 mages tops. So those would be two out of four members represented with, by our standards, extremely small groups. Doesn't take away from their importance though.

Still, we have time to discuss things in detail before the next vote, which should be the one to place us on the map.

>> No.29068602
File: 212 KB, 1000x1000, index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Word cloud for last thread.

>> No.29068641
File: 32 KB, 319x236, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29068602

>> No.29068673

>>29068641
ecofash sapling...

>> No.29068803

>>29068546
>tech levels adapting to time changes
lets not open that can of worms yet, or wel'll be in the modern ages by the end of the year

>> No.29068994

>>29068803
The whole point of the "speed of plot" timescale is so that we can have some sense of time passing without rushing through tech ages. If we move to 1130 this month, at this pace we'll still be in 1700s tech by the end of the year. Or we can just not advance time if we want to remain at a certain tech level. It would strain internal coherence to say a decade has passed without any technological advancements.

>> No.29069066

>>29068994
such strain is worth it, i like the tech period

>> No.29069095

>>29069066
Then we can just stay at 1120, that's the point of this system.

>> No.29069478
File: 1.89 MB, 4096x4096, FYa7EOxagAAP-jj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aight cunts, I'm off to bed! See y'all in idk 10 hours maybe? Play nice while I'm gone, k?

>> No.29069977
File: 34 KB, 153x255, MANSstates.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29068585
I'll be honest, I'd prefer my idea of a somewhat larger (though not as big as many other nations of the world) federation. the ideas for the city state could be incorporated into the founding city which I picture as somewhat of a neutral ground between the 4 states. Using the southern stars placement to illustrate. The general's culture is still in it's infancy so I'm not 100% prepared to give out roles to the various groups but I guess my tentative idea would be
>Magnation - Strikes into the northern jungles along the coast to allow for trade to have as many reagents available as possible. On the coast as they're the first to arrive and settle in.
>Dagoos(?) - Restless, strikes further inland. On the border with the rest of the stars as the bridge/face to the JPs.
>Altventurers - Settle furthest off to the side, somewhat rural to reflect smaller popularity in the thread but also the somewhat stereotypical hero story in fantasy and rpgs in general of a hero hailing from a backwater village.
>Vestfriends - By the coast as well due to being the first beside Magni to gain significant traction (general first transformed into /magnoir/. Still to early to give more flavor I think.
>The City - Mix of all four, Vestfriends handling much of the administration, Magnation handling construction and 'healthcare', Dagoos handling security and defenses, Altventurers... I guess maybe services like inns and other commercial stuff.

>> No.29070008

https://rentry.org/d3gvk
Coming soon...

>> No.29070066
File: 93 KB, 231x289, VespChuckle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29069478
oh mothertrucker, just as I post. Ah well, have a good night cunt. I'm off to see about making a flag

>> No.29070082

>>29069977
wouldn't it be better to set up like a league? 4 cities united into one league?

>> No.29071589
File: 21 KB, 424x484, vespeh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29070082
Something like that would probably be my backup plan for if we're placed on the island, since it feels more fitting for it if there were 4 cities built around the same time that then bound themselves together since settlers could come in from all sides there. Though I fear it wouldn't really reflect the evolution of /mag/->/magnoir/->/mans/ *as* well, and would just be what order the different cities were founded. I could work with it though.

>> No.29072773

>>29071589
I still think having 4 separate cities would be a better idea instead of just one, considering that even the size you are given on the map is massive.

>> No.29073314
File: 1 KB, 125x93, risuflag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29067104
I do not believe I saw the risuner flag in the archives while searching so in case it is not here it is

>> No.29073710

>>29068994
>>29068803
>>29068546
>>29068347
Youre also not forced to keep the story time frame synced
If you want to write something that is not in-time with current /vt/ events, go for it
Like writing about /rushia/ or /nasa/ once the general's gone

>> No.29073806

>>29056340
i didn't sorry, i was a bit busy last night, with actual irl shit not just homo stars

>> No.29073968
File: 340 KB, 1448x2048, 1646944522668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Luknights. I do not know if you saw earlier when I asked but tell me if Sir Plumdrop will keep the secret of the gem magic he witnessed. (he faces risuner execution if he doesnt)

Hey Retrobro. Today im going to do a luknight story but after that your next on the list. Also for fuck sake I have watched lumi like 3 times now why the fuck is she always on when nobody else is. Kek

Hey saplings. You already know darlings.

Hey Alice. Tell me exactly what you are interested in again so we can do some cool stories sometime (and your oshi needs better hentai my ritualpost was the best i could find that wouldnt get me banned)

Hey everyone. Since the timeline is being talked about I was thinking of doing a thing where I discuss at least risuner events and you all can determine events based on that.

I personally joined this thread and have been active literally every day ever since during the inf protectorate arc. What year would you say that happened? I will timestamp future events based off that.

>> No.29074161

>>29073806
Copypasting the relevant part.

On another note, Conlang anon, are you present? I have made a document that includes some notes on the nasfaqgian use of language(s), nasfaqgian society, and a list of words I think would be needed, or at least, would be nice to have.

There is no hurry, so work at your own pace.
Oh also, keep in mind I dont quite understand how the languages work yet, so be understanding when I make mistakes or propose ideas that would be stupid.

https://files.catbox.moe/8os6qh.pdf
I'm fairly certain the Kat Nol script is an abugida, but i might be wrong since im not an expert on these sort of things.

The document is a work in progress, if I update it at some point, I'll upload an updated version here.

>> No.29074221

>>29073314
https://rentry.org/ppiqh

>> No.29074260

>>29073968
I think that would be pretty close to when the current date was set, maybe 1118 or 1119? I saw the Cahya visit and stories as happening not too long after that, around 1123 or 1124.

>> No.29074573
File: 42 KB, 600x359, flag of prince-pat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29067104
https://rentry.org/rhpeo
/nijiEN/: Flags and Heraldry of the Prince-Patriarchate of the Rose

>> No.29075016
File: 409 KB, 1715x1072, rochegrossechevalierauxfleurs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29073968
Silly risuner, a luknight which would break an honor code is no luknight at all! Not even threat of death would force a lunaito to abandon their code of honor.
The only way it would ever get out is if risuners went to war with the Candy Kingdom.
>>29070008
BASED ROSE KNIGHTO

>> No.29075235

>>29074573
What kind of heraldry/flag generator did you use? Or is it all done in paint.net or something?

>> No.29075505

>>29075235
https://wappenwiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page i copied ones here i liked but used paint to make flags from heraldry, main flag I just got rid of borders and filled.

>> No.29075598

>>29070008
>>29067104
It will take time to finish but I think this needs in the /nijien/ archive.

>> No.29075714

>>29075505
>Uses the same website I use
Extremely based. Back from mass, the next chapter is in the oven and almost ready to be presented.

>> No.29075821

>>29070008
Didn't we already have a talk with you about not messing with Roseanon's lore? He writes for the Rosebuds, not you.

>> No.29075851

>>29074221
ok i just saw that there was a flag section and risus wasnt there but thanks. i knew it was in the risu section.
>>29075016
Ill take that as the secret is safe. And i dont see us going to war anytime soon. Thanks luknight.

>> No.29075948

>>29075821
didnt they agree to give her a small state there?

>> No.29076031
File: 822 KB, 650x896, 1658594405141486.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I will keep this brief. I am withdrawing from this project. I have spent months attempting to convince every anon here to give me their feedback in the manner I envisioned. But you idiots never respond to me, initiating timeloops and acting like faggots.
I quit. You should have seen my brilliant plan. My brilliant spam! However, you idiots wrecked it with your constant whining over my maps and hornyposting. Now give me feedback faggots.
Chapter XLV: Battles along Västerdrachinland
https://rentry.org/4m5z2

>> No.29076118

>>29075821
Keep schizoing out about panon and friends if you want, but stop trying to wrap up Rosebud into it. This has already been discussed.

>> No.29076208
File: 228 KB, 1364x2048, 1638808999651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29075821
NAAAA, No one party should be the sole contributer to lore, if that were so, then we'd have nothing but scraps nora! RoseRep can agree or disagree with its canonicity but all have a right to write nora! NEED MORE KNIGHTS

>> No.29076214

>>29075948
>>29076118
This is literally against what we decided.

>> No.29076331
File: 179 KB, 1062x1080, 1655662296562.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just a reminder, she is not writing for /rose/ but /NijiEN/. As much as I am allowed to write about Rosenknospse, she can do this. This is a non-issue. Even if this is a schizo, I want to clarify for this thread that she has total juristiction to do this as the /nijiEN/ General rep since its in her land.

>> No.29076690

>>29073968
>and your oshi needs better hentai my ritualpost was the best i could find that wouldnt get me banned)
I don't look at Hentai or porn because i am not a degenerate. What do you mean what am i interested in???

>> No.29076996
File: 354 KB, 604x609, 1647021689835.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29076690
in risu. do you want nuts? wood? sex? or just expanding your area of influence?

>> No.29077210

>>29076996
For what????

>> No.29077266
File: 556 KB, 1447x2047, 1651167072019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

you know I've been thinking about that one exploding arrow discussion and how lunaitos would contend if things like tanks and airplanes got introduced, then I remembered how Lunshine is extremely explosive if made incorrectly due to the sweetness of the shine reacting negatively with ingredients that made it less sweet or overwhelmingly sweet.
Though it would be smaller and the explosion would be weak, I think we could construct an arrow or bolt that's a salty pretzel stick (maybe from a pretzel tree) or a hollow wooden shaft with salt inside and then have the arrow head contain a small amount of luna chuubanite with a thin protective layer so that when the impact occurs the layer breaks and a minor explosion is caused. Less effective on the field, however if your aim is good and you hit a fuel tank, BOOM. It would be even more effective when you take it and make it a ballista though I prefer specially trained big man with a great bow, nora, it might even be able to work during a MonHun.
thoughts?

>> No.29077533
File: 289 KB, 558x591, 1647046661237.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29077210
We want nuts and pretty gems the most but we also like anything useful. thanks for the big fancy boat btw.

>> No.29077569

>>29077266
Sounds pretty based, maybe you can upgrade the takoyaki launchers with this technology.

>> No.29077743

>>29077533
what does expand influence even mean???

>> No.29077801

>>29077743
as in you have areas where you go to do business and your reaching out to new areas.

>> No.29077836
File: 77 KB, 792x950, the_teutonic_knight_by_elsina.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29077266
better idea, tungstun tipped lances to punch through tanks.

>> No.29077922

>>29077801
No!! I knew that, i meant in practice what does it mean?????

>> No.29077955
File: 105 KB, 1078x1331, 1645219133168.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29077743
As an Architect, we are very informed about expansion and expanding its influence.
Why don't we chat about it over a nice meal?

>> No.29078380

>>29077836
fun fact, tanks are designed to deflect attacks, so unless you did what all others do and aim for the weak spots, you're better off developing land mines.

>> No.29078424

>>29078380
Also fun fact, there are no tanks in this world yet.

>> No.29078548

>>29077266
Certainly would be effective enough against wooden planes and early tanks, not an enginner but if you could afford the chuubanite costs you could even scale the proejectile size up to have a shaped charge. I doubt anyone in this project wants to the tech to scale past mid 1943 so you should be good with this idea

>> No.29078607

>>29077836
Anon... you do know that just having a harder stick won't penetrate tank armor right? Even if you were somehow able to penetrate it the damage you do to it and its crew would probably be negligible.

>> No.29078689

>>29078424
never said there was.

>> No.29078917

Why are we even discussing tanks, better question? No one is even close to developing anything like that.

>> No.29078989

>>29078917
>inb4 someone brings up the Hussites
The solution is always more cannon anyway

>> No.29079021

Yep i decided. Today ill crank out a continuation of sir Plumdrops adventure. Actually luknight please remind me why you wanted to tour the country?

>> No.29079026

OGsuner, quit messing around any answer>>29077922

>> No.29079048

>>29078917
Just some fun speculation. Depending on their country's lore their (eventual) anti tank weapons can have roots in the weapons & tools they use to deal with their local hostile mega faunas.

>> No.29079225
File: 335 KB, 2000x2000, 1646927658658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29079026
im actually not sure how to answer that beside the one I already provided. Your going to new places and setting up new settlements. So if this doesn't answer your question then ask someone else.

>> No.29079311

>>29079225
interior or near the port????

>> No.29079500

>>29079311
oh i meant the port in /risu/. I assume you wanted to be there because you saw opportunity. I also have a big feeling the ESL is making this rather difficult.

>> No.29079628

>>29074161
>abugida
alphasyllabary, if i went full semetic on the alphabet and made it a proper abugida i would just kill myself
anyways here's the newest update
https://files.catbox.moe/7jz30f.pdf

>> No.29079636

>>29079500
OK LET ME AGAIN.
>The port is already done
>You offered something, no?
>More land
>where is the land at, is it an expansion of our area near port??

>> No.29080002

>>29079500
OG... Your reading reps...

>> No.29080876
File: 192 KB, 503x503, Luna War[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F3fg6z5.mp3].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29077569
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND NORA
Given the takolaunchers function, that would create something not dissimilar to artillery fire! The takolauncher's usage is even designed to cover a large stretch of land and detonate midair! The only real difference would be that another method would need to used in order to make sure the chuubanite detonates upon impact instead of detonating like a firework since the takolauncher is meant primarily as famine relief and the initial detonation is meant to both cook and disperse the takoyaki as food but if we utilized candy that's sweet and sour we could do it! If we froze sour candy in chocolate and then packed them into the dough, they could survive the initial explosion and the heat from the explosion would melt the chocolate and react with the chuubanite causing a sour sweet detonation, hypothetically.
But it is as >>29078917, >>29078548, >>29078424 say. Lunaitos have no need to develop technology that would require Chocolate Warhead Warheads since Monsters aren't an army and wouldn't require such a destructive weapon. It would really just destroy our environment implementing them now, like airstriking a forest reserve to kill a bear.
NAAAAAAA, I WANNA SUBJECT THE WORLD TO THE TERRIFYING POWER OF LUNAITO MODERN WARFARE, NORA! I WANT TO USE THE MATSURISU'S OWN TECHNOLOGY IN ORDER TO DECIMATE THEIR ARMY AND ORGANIZATION IN A WAY THAT'S AS TRAGICALLY DEMORALIZING AS IT IS TERRIFYING! I WANNA TO FORCE THE CAPTURED CIVILIANS OF CONQUERED NATIONS TO WORK IN CANDY KINGDOM MUNITION FACTORIES! I WANNA STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE THAT WOULD GATHER THEIR ARMIES ON OUR BORDERS AND SHOW THEM THE UNEQUALED POWER OF A SOUR CANDY BOMB NANORA!

>> No.29080878
File: 565 KB, 1076x1076, 1658533415441628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hello everyone!!!! Hi!!!
I just woke up and I'm going to sleep again but I just wanted to say hi to you all!!!
Panon did you answer my question last thread??

>>29067815
wha?????

>> No.29080905

>>29080002
all the coom melted his brain

>> No.29081098
File: 898 KB, 720x846, 1645586415307.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29079500
>>29080002
>>29080905
>>29008882
ay yo risuner you good?

>> No.29081135
File: 769 KB, 640x853, cereal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Luknightbro, here's your cereal

>> No.29081221

Risuner has the coof remember
His brain is working at lowered capacity

>> No.29081295

>>29080878
Look at the file name. Unmodified danbooru filename? That's cunt sanalite

>> No.29082118

>>29081221
Everyone make deals with him now!!!!!

>> No.29082232

>>29080878
Can you repeat it here? Being lazy rn.

>> No.29082473
File: 925 KB, 675x1200, 99216096_p0_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Posting this before I forget.

GeologyAnon, what kinds of rocks would /who/ have which are viable as building materials?

>> No.29082499
File: 62 KB, 1000x592, The League of Mans.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Damn, making heraldry is a lot harder and time consuming than you'd think. Here's a tentative /mans/ flag. Not sure on the background color, kept the old /mag/ ones in respect of it being the birth of the new general.

>> No.29082575
File: 281 KB, 540x712, 1647230985072.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29081135
Eh? but what of my Holofightz sponsored cornflakes?

>> No.29082904
File: 54 KB, 302x396, Mans Heraldry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29082499
And here's the heraldry separately. They're based on parts of the keychains that being released.

>> No.29083077

https://rentry.org/ah74h
My goodness, some of these make my eyes bleed with their color schemes.

>> No.29083365
File: 262 KB, 768x768, kroHeart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29079628
thank you for your work conlang anon!

>> No.29083824
File: 50 KB, 220x255, 220px-O'Connor.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This should be part of Risus flag

>> No.29084539

Oh yeah, what a dummy I am. Forgot to anchor >>29067104
>>29082499
>>29082904

>> No.29084674
File: 7 KB, 222x227, risuconcern.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29081098
ok....i just got out of the shower. Apparently not because now i have no idea wtf she was asking anymore. I just want nuts and gems man.

>> No.29085012

>>29084674
>in risu. do you want nuts? wood? sex? or just expanding your area of influence?
Read what you read!!!!

>> No.29086066
File: 79 KB, 536x682, 1647442872859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29085012
Ok so going to try to be simple here. I wanted to ask Alice what her goals/intentions are in /risu/. Why did she come there in the first place and now that she is there, what is she going to do in the future?

>> No.29086452

>>29086066
OGsuner.... Did you not know that already?

>> No.29086739
File: 78 KB, 638x638, a0d640ab347aec855ba1e8a898621b7307107d65_hq (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

>> No.29086770
File: 582 KB, 1649x1115, 1647618489632.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29086452
Was it not to meet up with the holo continent and expand her trading options? If not im gonna have to go back into the archive and start taking notes like this is a DND session.

>> No.29086819

>>29086770
That's literally it.

>> No.29087316
File: 98 KB, 1000x700, Syrenia Flag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Flag of Syrenia
>>29067104

>> No.29087408
File: 2 KB, 125x125, 1648138051020s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29086819
Well shit. I thought that was it I just wanted to double check. Ok let me see if I can make luknights story today.

>> No.29087573
File: 28 KB, 474x266, CuteAlice!60.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29087316
>Latin
>Translates it
>Educate Yourself
LEWD FLAG

>> No.29087976
File: 318 KB, 1920x2155, 1648688566464.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29087573
WHY HELLO AGAIN ALICE! Forgive me for earlier having the brain size of an actual rodent. Do your people have any skills in the power of the MAGICS!?

>> No.29088589
File: 34 KB, 474x571, cuteRena!41.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29087976
Rena is a magician!!!!

>> No.29088936

>>29087316
how the fuck did you even draw that? are you good at everything?

>> No.29089017

>>29088589
is that part of /2434/ lore?

>> No.29089248

>>29089017
i haven't thought much about it but i assume her chuubanite is super good with MAGIC

>> No.29089411

>>29088936
I did not draw this, I used paint.
'>>29087573
Fit's Finana rather well, imo.

>> No.29089585
File: 85 KB, 662x680, FYDIezGUIAAsbn2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29082232
I wanted to know if I could write about /haha/'s past!!! Did you read the tradition draft???

>> No.29089655

>>29089585
Send it again, would you like a flag? I am using actual heraldry to make flags.

>> No.29089815
File: 4 KB, 1200x815, ou87tb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I looked at the flags
WTF IS THIS?????

>> No.29089921

>>29080876
You're welcome, always glad to inspire a thirst for blood in an anon.

>> No.29089971

>>29089815
the fuck? pink belka?

>> No.29090056

>>29089971
/morig/ flag. I am extremely disappointed!!! and my flags SUCK too

>> No.29090274

>>29089655
Okay!!! https://rentry.org/haha-tradition
It's maybe 20% done!!! Some things are left intentionally vague because I'm going to talk about them later in the page!!!
A flag would be nice!! Months ago I wanted to make a standard but it was too hard!!!

>> No.29090369

>>29090056
Oh yeah, our flag sucks. I've been meaning to make a new one, but there's always something else...

>> No.29090409

>>29090274
Wouldn't be Royal?

>> No.29090500
File: 89 KB, 516x599, 516px-Von_Blixen.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29090409
also, I am trying to get this weird sun to work with a Dragon in Eliria's flag.

>> No.29090516
File: 17 KB, 336x435, 1658226364461264.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29090409
Please elaborate me dumb!!

>> No.29090607

>>29090500
Make it so the eliria's dragon is going to swallow the sun!!!

>> No.29090608

>>29090516
>Artist's rendition of the Kiruna Massacre. A crime family and all of it's subordinates were publically executed by the Imperial Guard. Public outrage against that family was so massive that it is reported that an enraged group of civilians ran to the remaining survivors and killed them.
Royal, Right? I will try to get a moon with a dragon with Purple and Black coloring to look nice. Eventually

>> No.29090736
File: 186 KB, 516x599, 516px-Vornbach.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29090607
I'll see what I can do, I found this kek. Should be part of Phase

>> No.29090851
File: 28 KB, 112x112, 1658540154553735.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29090608
Fixed!! Take your time Panon!! No rush about it!!
>>29090736
Why does it have a dick!!??

>> No.29090947

>>29090851
I don't think that is a dick but I found an actual naked man on this historical heraldry sight earlier. Pretty sure that is just hair Griffon Hair.

>> No.29091006

>>29090947
thats a dick

dicks are commonly depicted in heraldry, even some modern day one

>> No.29091175
File: 26 KB, 220x255, 220px-Dalzell.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29091006
I guess, but imagine this being your Coat of Arms.

>> No.29091261
File: 52 KB, 220x255, 220px-Menteith-Dalyell.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29091175
My fav of this kek.

>> No.29091871
File: 389 KB, 1809x1485, saplinghumans.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Continuing the discussion I was having yesterday with some fellow saplings in here, I put some thought into the life cycle of /uuu/'s inhabitants. Let me know what you guys think.

We'll start with our normal, baseline humans;
> Humans come to the forest for a variety of reasons. Some are drawn by the natural beauty of the region, or the allure of a harmonious lifestyle promised by the legends. Others are exiles and refugees, cast out from their homes and clamoring for the safety Mother Nature is said to provide. Regardless of their reasoning, most pilgrims come to the forest alone or in groups no larger than four, though larger waves of immigration are not unheard of.
> Those who arrive at the forest either found new homesteads or join a pre-existing village. These human settlements are almost always established near the forest's edge, so as not to disturb the inner wilderness and maintain proximity to trade routes.
> Human communities share a common focus on communalism, agrarianism, and harmony with nature. Subsistence agriculture is ubiquitous, with every settlement consisting of several gardens and smallholds maintained collectively by the inhabitants. Small-scale industry is not uncommon, however, with most communities having at least one artisan workshop. Carpenters, tailors, and smithies produce goods for both local consumption and trade with the outside world. Manufacturing techniques are intentionally limited out of concern for the environment, meaning craftsmen are incapable of manufacturing anything more advanced than iron tools and simple machinery.
> Roughly a quarter of all pilgrims who settle in /uuu/ leave after about a year, unwilling to adapt to the local culture. Those who remain soon progress to the first stage of metamorphosis.

> A human who spends over a year living within the forest of /uuu/ will inevitably begin developing plant-like mutations, marking their transformation into a Faunatic.
> Scholars are divided as to what causes a human to transform into a Faunatic. The most common academic consensus is that the area of /uuu/ is suffused (or contaminated) by an ambient magical radiation that renders human physiology mutable, yet the variable that causes such specific and uniform mutations remains the subject of constant debate. For what it's worth, the Faunatics themselves believe these changes are "gifts" or "blessings" granted by Mother Nature as a reward for living in harmony with the wilderness.
> These mutations begin to occur within a year spent within /uuu/, and fully develop over the course of five years. While removing a Faunatic from its adopted home may halt the progress of mutation in theory, there is no known way of undoing these changes.
> Faunatic mutations are varied. No two Faunatics are exactly alike. Some have their hair replaced by leafy vines. Skin might become a shade of green, or take on a rough texture similar to tree bark. Flowers, thorns, or fungus may begin to sprout from their limbs. These changes are mostly superficial.
> The more radical mutations occur on an unseen level. The Faunatic digestive system is altered, along with their teeth, to prepare the body for a wholly herbivorous diet. Psychologically, Faunatics generally grow more gregarious, passive, and devoted to Mother Nature. The body's native reproductive system effectively shuts down, rendering the Faunatics infertile in the context of human reproduction.
> Fully metamorphized Faunatics retains the same personality, physique, and yeoman lifestyle as they did before their transformation. However, Faunatics demonstrate a greater willingness to linger in the deeper parts of the forest than their human neighbors, believing themselves to be close enough to nature that their presence would not be considered an affront to Fauna.
> Faunatics tend to have a lifespan of about seventy years on average, beginning to "wilt" as their natural death approaches. At this time, a Faunatic will be drawn into the depths of /uuu/, where they might "return to nature" and begin the next stage of their life cycle.

(cont.)

>> No.29092214
File: 293 KB, 1354x2048, 1648454531042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29091871
I thought the transformation was much faster than this and humans could not last more than a month in even the outskirts?

>> No.29092488

>>29091871
This is really cool and all so don't take this as discouragement, but anon, have you read the /uuu/ lore in the archive? Some of this can be adapted easily but some of it runs counter to the stuff discussed there.

>> No.29092924

>>29092488
It might do good to pinpoint what contradicts what since other anons that haven't been at the start of the project have complained a little that constantly checking the archives before every attempt at a lore post was exhausting, especially for factions with lots and lots of lore.
Not that they shouldn't do their reps but this anon posted yesterday and sounded like they did look over the lore, though they might have gotten a few things mixed up.

>> No.29093043

>>29092924
Agreed, that is a problem recently with newfags. I can't blame them either. It's hard to know every thing.

>> No.29093404

>>29093043
>>29091871
Granted, this style does actually work with mistakes since it's written like a first person entry by a professor. I actually really do want more entries to be like this where things are alot less concrete and the writer of the doc makes mistakes that a character would make in universe

>> No.29093548
File: 120 KB, 334x299, poorpommers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29093404
>I do that....

>> No.29093603
File: 509 KB, 1919x1080, uu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

no flag can top this monstrosity

>> No.29093645

>>29093603
Give me 5 minutes and of filtering and I can make on worse.

>> No.29093721
File: 927 KB, 1919x1080, 1658688806412671.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29093603

>> No.29093974

>>29093721
what in the world is that, some sort of inbred dr.robotnic?

>> No.29094114

>>29093974
Literally meat flag but i just applied random filters

>> No.29094255

>went to the loo
>shat out pink
Why the fuck am i shitting playdoh?!

>> No.29094310

>>29094114
yeah, but what the heck is that in the center

>> No.29094477
File: 13 KB, 194x194, 1647385499047.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29093548
then perhaps I'll do my nijireps

>> No.29094497

>>29094310
I dont even know.

>> No.29094585

>>29093603
i think it looks great. much better than the ones i made.

>> No.29094600

>>29094477
Technically, the saga is written by multiple historians/propagandists. It speaks in 3rd person because of that.

>> No.29094883
File: 1.50 MB, 2480x3508, stop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29094255
the fuk?

>> No.29095412
File: 42 KB, 581x612, 1651150001070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29094255
we had nothing to do with this

>> No.29095422

>>29093404
Agreed, in-character entries are cool. If this is going to become common however there needs to be some kind of indicator for it in the archives so that catching up with lore doesn't become even more confusing for newfags.

>> No.29095472
File: 55 KB, 686x386, F61ED8DC-D25A-4150-856B-C15C10219388.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29087316

>> No.29095572

>>29095472
>Finana
>acting out authoritarian fantasy
dyrbi?

>> No.29095755

>>29095422
Isn't that covered by the non-canon tag? Though I suppose in-character pieces are a lot murkier than outright non-canon since the work exists in universe. Maybe we should add a non-factual tag?

>> No.29096238
File: 285 KB, 1547x2048, nni.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Blew the biggest fattest load to Melody
Need more!

>> No.29096424

>>29095572
She is a based retard, unironically half the time.
>said nigger
>Social Darwinist
>”Franklin shouldnt live here”

>> No.29096692

>>29096238
Same but yesterday. I honestly hope her utter dominance of chaturbate causes the death of the camwhore industry and the rise of erochuubas. But rember, worldbuilding thread.
become the vsj+ rep anon, YOU MUST DO IT

>> No.29096812
File: 28 KB, 258x893, longislong.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29096692
sorry bro am already collecting nuts

>> No.29097133
File: 389 KB, 2000x2000, saplingmelon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29091871
Continuing onto the most well known inhabitants of /uuu/, the saplings;

> A dying Faunatic, usually accompanied by its peers, will spend the last day of its life venturing into the depths of /uuu/ in search of a serene resting place. Once a spot is chosen, the Faunatic is then buried alive in order for them to "return to nature." The attendant Faunatics do not mourn, for there is no loss. They simply mark their location and return to their villages.
> Soon after, a tree begins to sprout from the Faunatic's remains, growing to maturity over the course of the next decade. The people of /uuu/ refer to such a tree as a "Tree of Life" or a "Life Tree." Like the Faunatics themselves, no two Life Trees look alike, yet each and every one grows to awe inspiring proportions.
> Once it is fully grown, the Life Tree begins to grow seeds along its branches, which are then naturally sown around its base.
> Over the course of a month, these seeds grow into infant Saplings.

> Saplings resemble small balls of interwoven roots, which form a spongy tissue that makes up their body, usually topped by a short stem and a pair of leaves. As infants, their bodies measure 6.5cm in diameter and weigh roughly a single kilogram. With two small eyes and a mouth, their faces are their most humanoid feature. Infant saplings, whose "muscles" and "nervous systems" are greatly underdeveloped, can only crawl on their bellies for locomotion. Their brains, similarly underdeveloped, are likewise limited in their capacity for cognition.
> Soon after sprouting, an infant Sapling will dig itself out of the soil and take its first breaths, surrounded by its siblings. Out of the fifty or so seeds produced by a Tree of Life every spring, only a dozen on average will germinate into Saplings.
> For the first few weeks of its life, a Sapling will cling to the bark of its Life Tree, feeding on the nutritious sap found in its crevices. In addition to providing them with sustenance, it is theorized that this sap acts as means of transferring information to the Sapling's developing mind, imprinting a filial reverence of Fauna and /uuu/ onto the Sapling's psyche. It's unknown whether this information comes from the mind of the Faunatic beneath the Tree of Life, the "collective consciousness" of the forest itself, or some combination of the two. Regardless, it is believed that this sap is what allows the Saplings to develop sapience later in life, as Saplings deprived of such sap fail to mentally develop beyond infanthood.
> Faunatics will return to the now fully grown Tree of Life to examine the Saplings growth. Once they are deemed ready to leave, the Faunatics collect the Saplings from their tree in a wicker basket lined with soil, returning to their village.

> Infant Saplings initially panic once removed from the forest's interior, mistaking Faunatics for predators and attempting to scatter. To prevent this, Faunatics will keep the infants in their basket for their first month or two in the village, feeding them fruits and interacting with them daily in order to acclimate them to their larger brethren. In most communities, this is a communal effort.
> Once the Saplings all demonstrate more relaxed behavior, they are given to a caretaker who will be primarily responsible for their welfare. It is at this stage that the infant Saplings begin the process of socialization, in which they learn how to communicate and interact with others. This is also the stage in which a Sapling will begin to develop a sense of selfhood, and with it a personality.
> Several Saplings born of the same Life Tree are referred to as a "clutch," a "tribe," or a "copse." While each Sapling of a clutch will develop an individual identity, it is believed that they collectively share personality traits acquired from their Life Tree that subconsciously inform said identities. It is also worth noting that a Sapling clutch shares the same social function as a family unit, with Saplings growing increasingly distraught when removed from their siblings for a prolonged period of time. Thus, Saplings will almost always remain in close proximity to their clutch for their entire lives.
> Sapling caretakers take this into account, encouraging their wards to get along with one another and learn how to cooperate as a group. As social cohesion remains a pertinent aspect of a Sapling's life once they reach maturity, it is necessary for these lessons to be taught and reinforced at a young age.
> Saplings are considered infants until they reach their third year of life, whereupon they reach maturity. It is at this point that most Sapling clutches leave their caretaker's custody and begin their duties as adult Saplings.

>> No.29097421
File: 256 KB, 1500x1000, 1654643712668.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29096812
I fucking knew in the back of my head that it was a risuner that made that post, I just wanted to hold out hope...
although I'm happy that you've discovered the CEO OF SEX, I really hope we can chain someone from /vsj+/ down and at the very least get them to approve different concepts and ideas thrown at them

>> No.29097886
File: 111 KB, 727x1024, 02611015-7DDF-4B6A-8A25-0BDD65E81374.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey

>> No.29098296

>>29097886
Hey hey hey

>> No.29098328

>>29098296
How are you?

>> No.29098397
File: 379 KB, 515x512, ohnonononono.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29097133
UUuuu I like this. gives off very cute imagery of baby saplings and the life trees remind me of the Arcology ending for some reason.
https://files.catbox.moe/iyrf02.png

>> No.29098434

>>29098328
Doing alright, I want to continue what I’m writing about the pregnancy cult but I don’t have any writing juice today. Otherwise life is good, I’m excited for the debuts later

>> No.29098497
File: 540 KB, 422x630, 1A1AE149-876B-4095-BCE5-33E34B43E686.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29098434
No one from them can compete with Rosemi.

>> No.29098561
File: 29 KB, 307x345, 337C41F4-20BB-4E34-8B13-C4801090623A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29098497
Bud. Why?????

>> No.29098665
File: 1.60 MB, 1488x2105, 1652058524527.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29098497
>>29098561
>the buds are here
hello darlings. have you 2 done anything significant recently?

>> No.29098831
File: 1.59 MB, 905x733, 1BB4F9A4-1B82-4CC0-9763-96909DBF2B69.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29098665
I made flags. Excited for debuts.

>> No.29098877

>>29098561
>>29098497
Rosesenpai or rosekouhai?

>> No.29098976

>>29098877
I am rose maiden, with the distortion.

>> No.29099050
File: 298 KB, 1920x1080, 69172685-CA96-436A-9739-691C73BD9628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29098877
Who???

>> No.29099130

>>29099050
You arent rosesenpai?

>> No.29099291

>>29098561
>>29099130
Why would i want to watch Rosemi lite? Rewatch vods. And i dont know who rosesenpai is. I am reading the rose lore and other lores

>> No.29099295

I can tell Rosebud apart from other posters just from the smell of his captcha.

>> No.29099415

>>29099295
What? Are posters more famous here than actual lore?

>> No.29099527

>>29099415
They didn't use to be, until the namefags attacked kek.

>> No.29099631

>>29099527
Who? This rosesenpai

>> No.29099779
File: 97 KB, 1024x1024, 1640779338999.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

knocker out for 9 hours i think. still drowzyy
hey evryome

>> No.29099793

Doesnt seem like a lot of this lore for rose is fleshed out. Maybe i should write something.

>> No.29099822

30 MINUTES REMAINING IN THE VOTE BTW!

>> No.29099876

>>29099793
ehh we have new rosebuf(? thsts 3 now!!

>> No.29099972

>>29099793
t. nasa fake janny, probably

>> No.29099975

>>29099793
Rosesenpai, one of the regulars here who writes for /rose/, is currently working on a massive lore overhaul that he hasn't posted yet. So it might be good to hold off on changing things too much before acclimating yourself to the general or running it by him first.

>> No.29099987

>>29099793
Dont!! Wait for the umm /rose/ rep to come because he, well he doesnt have a lot wrote down and i got yelled at by the whole thread for it.

>> No.29100008

>>29099779
meat bro's a little dozy today

>> No.29100009

>>29099631
The one who wrote all the /rose/ lore and stories up until now. The one people call rosekouhai/rosemaiden is a newcomer like you, she's working on the Chevaliers de la Rose for /nijien/.
>>29099793
Rosesenpai is in the middle of a huge rewrite of the /rose/ lore. You'll probably want to wait for him to come online and discuss things with him before you do anything if you want to write for /rose/. Similarly if you want to write for /nijien/ rosebuds then you should work things out with her.

>> No.29100069

>>29099972
Literally who?>>29099975
>>29099987
>>29100009
K. Ill look over other lore.

>> No.29100197

>Someone has like 60 things in one doc
How and why would anyone write or read that? Must be a hassel to get into that.

>> No.29100201

>>29100069
Things are organized kind of confusingly in the archive, info about nations is scattered between like three different categories instead of being kept to their own section. You will want to ctrl f /rose/ to find things like climate analysis and stories.

>> No.29100234

>>29100069
>Literally who?
Just some schizo from the /nasa/ threads. If you see someone being unnecessarily aggressive, especially towards sanalites, out of nowhere and the post deleted immediately after, then that's him.

>> No.29100323
File: 399 KB, 800x600, 1656431187974.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29100008
sinus
took chlorperinamime
slept

>> No.29100329
File: 122 KB, 800x1157, 24DC8AF3-2809-45D7-A00A-6E35C08A45A7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29100197
HEY. DONT DISRESPECT MY AMOUR LIKE THAT!!!!

>> No.29100351

>>29100197
War autism.

>> No.29100416

>>29100329
….sorry. Why is everyone so hostile? I am sorry if i am being blunt, jeesh

>> No.29100459

>>29100416
shes just fucking with you. pay her no mind

>> No.29100475
File: 762 KB, 899x736, A352E19B-6DEB-4024-897C-1181D36EAC89.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29100416
IM TROLLING YOU… sorry. But ppsenpai is awesomr

>> No.29100533

Sorry if i am giving live commentary, holy shit this dude can write. Wow, how does he do it?

>> No.29100546

>>29067104
"Mononobe Shogunate: Its culture, politics and people" is misfiled, should be under 2434.

>> No.29100591

>>29100533
Is this another panon sockpuppet?

>> No.29100594

>>29100533
>>29100351

>> No.29100619
File: 25 KB, 233x300, 2300B2CC-392F-48E9-84DE-E32618E65279.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29100533
MAGICAL fingers

>> No.29100740

Anyways, im not going to read anymore of that. Too much autism even though its good.

>> No.29100769

>>29100323
What would you do to drugged /meat/bro?

>> No.29100840

When does the rose writer usually come on? Some of the things ive seen look fun like the rose knight order and the village

>> No.29100851
File: 206 KB, 1000x1200, 6795848A-F5B1-4CC8-B284-B83E46020DF8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hold on, did we get another rosebud?

>> No.29100888
File: 287 KB, 999x719, 1658654387668892.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've slept for 12 hours maybe and I'm still sleepy

>> No.29100909

>>29100533
>>29100740
Yea ppanon just kinda plopped down here one day and dropped a banger, then just continued to write a shit ton of stuff at break neck speed, making nijis just as relevant to general discussion as the holos.
I'll need a rainy day to catch up to all of it that is if one of you fuckers with a sexy voice doesn't narrate all of it

>> No.29100955

>>29100851
Nah, just some kind of weird shitposter.

>> No.29100981

>>29100769
pls no . I failed captcha 5 tunes alreadyu

>> No.29100993

>>29100851
Are you the rose writer? I liked you Rose Order thing, sounds fun bro. How do i get involved

>> No.29101051

>>29100993
That's nijiEN, not /rose/.

>> No.29101085
File: 755 KB, 890x653, 1E4E5D58-E70B-4FBB-8D8F-24BBB36D2493.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29100993
Shit, did that get archived? That’s not my lore, that’s rosemaiden’s for /NijiEN/. I told the archiveanons to not put that in there, sorry for the confusion.

>> No.29101107

>>29100769
Lobotomy to remove his sensation of pain.

>> No.29101128

>>29101051
Shit i assumed one person did the Rosemi writing.

>> No.29101190

>>29101128
As another anon said earlier, all the /rose/ lore is written by one person, but rosebud lore for /nijien/ is being written by someone else.

>> No.29101206

>>29101085
IT DID??? I want it gone. I am re doing it all, can you check and make sure i havent fuck with your lore with my lastest rentry >>29070008

>> No.29101209

>>29101128
When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

>> No.29101261

>>29101190
>>29101209
Im not smart!!

>> No.29101290

>>29101261
You'll fit right in with the rest of us then.

>> No.29101310

>>29101085
>>29101206
You both want it gone? I can go remove it

>> No.29101375

>>29101310
All BUT what i wrote today

>> No.29101396

>>29100769
hug him and tell him it's alright.

>> No.29101409

>>29100981
>>29100323
>>29099779
Seeing /meat/bro acting like this is giving me weird thoughts

>> No.29101414
File: 195 KB, 1159x1515, F3B56CD8-B13F-4AF7-9458-A0A1FB4F2E16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29101310
Please do. Keep whatever Rosemaiden makes in /NijiEN/ and not /rose/, thank you.

>> No.29101446

>>29101375
>>29101414

so, https://rentry.org/mgtd7 and https://rentry.org/feymf removed? Not moved to nijien?

>> No.29101464

>>29100769
Give him a pat on his head

>> No.29101552

>>29101446
Yes. Only what i tagged in this thread. Bury this in six feet and hope it never comes again

>> No.29101621

So /rose/anon. I heard a bunch of lore is missing. What am i missing out on?

>> No.29101633

Poor Rosemaiden

>> No.29101643

I'm taking a day or two off from this thread. Wound up fucking my sleep schedule with a 2 hour long nap.

>> No.29101700

>>29101633
What? I am doing fine.

>> No.29101711

>>29068135
POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED!
The votes will be counted and results posted shortly.

>> No.29101822
File: 40 KB, 428x600, 377F6E7C-88BE-4C5C-AEF6-8E09D6D9DED3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29101711
ELECTION FRAUD!!!!! RISU NEVER VOTED

>> No.29101916

>>29101822
He had his chance! I don't think risu or rose have participated in any of the previous votes iirc.

>> No.29102030

>>29101916
The r*s* people have no voting rights.

>> No.29102066

>>29102030
Agreed!!!

>> No.29102136
File: 465 KB, 1457x2048, 1EE3FEA7-9C9A-4B82-A252-91697451DD87.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29101621
Currently in the process of remastering all of the biology for Rosebutas and then I’ll be remaking the lore for their society and such.
Bullet points is that /rose/ is a nation of plant humanoid theological isolationists that live underground. There’s a secondary culture of Rosebutas that live above ground in tribes. They’re also severely genocidal against animal races, but they act more cunning than brutal so it’s not like they openly brandish those genocidal ideals. I think that should suffice for a quick rundown?

>> No.29102201
File: 331 KB, 414x487, 1648393217813.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102136
>severely genocidal against animal races
so were we the exception?

>> No.29102241

>>29102136
So comparing to human rosebuds, we are all genocidal maniacs. Dont think that fits our fanbase honestly. We just watch rosemi and vibe

>> No.29102303
File: 343 KB, 1039x1800, 11839BD8-985A-4DEA-9FD1-1234D3AEC64C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102201
They are using you!!!!!

>> No.29102339
File: 500 KB, 3508x2480, 1613121994830.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102030
treerat suffrage is A JOKE.
What I want is treerat SUFFERING

>> No.29102360

>>29102241
The genocide is an explicit command from rosemi though.

>> No.29102451
File: 9 KB, 190x266, 4EBB29D7-1E5D-4A5F-883D-E04D4CCAC839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102339
I can arrange that!!

>> No.29102461
File: 1.02 MB, 1190x1684, 64157D25-94D2-45AA-9AB6-8B621950AA42.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102201
Well like I said it’s not an explicit thing. Less blood shrines and skull totems, more conversion camps and scheming.
>>29102241
Not quite, but I will say it is a concept now a smidge outdated. I’ve been working on this for a while and the general attitude of Rosebuds has changed in that time.

>> No.29102522
File: 142 KB, 1200x1067, EjhTE14UYAAf4lJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102461
the sex was only to make the risuners like them
oh no.....

>> No.29102529

Good morning, everyone!

>> No.29102550
File: 31 KB, 300x300, 6107869E-3B24-438B-B87B-BF0048F5A495.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102461
Truebuds like us dont need to use such silly “methods”. We will kill or convert everyone to worship Rosemi, plant animal or rock!

>> No.29102598
File: 243 KB, 701x701, Kronii Wave.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102529
mornin!

>> No.29102638
File: 1.05 MB, 220x338, 3778B72F-3B8C-4A33-90FC-C34E4F9C3CFF.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102550
Rosemaiden >>>> Rosesenpai on power scale.
SORRY SENPAI!!!

>> No.29102690
File: 55 KB, 647x609, F2A5E92F-1858-43FF-A864-68418A8A46CC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102522
Now now, we’ll love you all the same provided you convert to being plant.
>>29102550
And that is where /rose/buds and /NijiEN/buds differ.

>> No.29102711

>>29102638
God alice really is the worst poster in this thread.

>> No.29102740
File: 1.25 MB, 498x277, D3AD2C3C-E32A-4FCC-B2C9-156E043A8FE2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102711
(You)

>> No.29102780

God alice really is the best poster in this thread

>> No.29102792
File: 244 KB, 2000x2000, FFF35A56-9401-4095-AB9F-E5979417659C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102638
You only say this because she’s explicitly violent while I am implicitly so. Were I writing about Sunwalkers ripping the jaws of men out from their heads, the opinion would be different.

>> No.29102821

>>29102780
God alice really is the same poster in this thread

>> No.29102832
File: 222 KB, 850x1050, risusex.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

God alice really is the horniest poster in this thread

>> No.29102908

>>29102690
are you going to convert ALL animal life? OR just the humanoid ones?

>> No.29102913

>>29102792
I am just not scared of you senpai. You wouldnt carry out your threats, she would. I can FEEL IT.

>> No.29102921

>>29102638
personally, i think it would be the opposite, but i will acknowledge that being smarter has a tendency to make someone look less strong, since they don't usually throw their muscles around like an idiot.

>> No.29102981

>>29102913
small dog bark bark lol

>> No.29103022

>>29102921
>>29102981
Big dog, lays around all day.

>> No.29103084

>>29102598
Almost done with the resource document... Keep getting distracted by 19th century preservation methods.

>> No.29103086
File: 795 KB, 2894x4093, 1650392585645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/rose/ and /uuu/ really need to meet up. and I will be the one who makes it happen.

>> No.29103090

>>29103022
comfy big dog energy

>> No.29103143

>>29103090
Maybe, but thats not any fun!!! Work all day and no fun makes life boring!

>> No.29103188
File: 467 KB, 1200x1200, WS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103090
>>29103143
>>29103022
>>29102981
WORLD BUILDING THREAD BTW

>> No.29103198
File: 601 KB, 1075x1500, B040C413-2649-49D1-954E-A79646798C38.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29102908
All animal life. From the smallest insect to the largest dragon.
>>29102913
But you see, that is a good thing for me. I don’t want you to be afraid of me, quite the opposite. I would love for you to think of me as a good friend.

>> No.29103309

>>29103143
big dogs don't have to wage all day. they just sit around and enjoy life.

>> No.29103341
File: 29 KB, 388x363, 483B2583-7E37-4624-9A6A-4BFB4C02B704.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ah it makes so much sense for the two rosebuds to be idealists. Both of your methods suck kek. But it does fit.

>> No.29103393

>>29103188
we really do need more sporadic, non thread specific lore posts, kek. Without them we tend to derail ourselves

>> No.29103428
File: 98 KB, 358x392, 1658544576349895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103341
Panon you still haven't answered my question!!!!

>> No.29103439

>>29103198
but no bees to pollinate flowers? wouldnt that be boring? no intelligent life? sounds a bit too meh.
>>29102913
Hey rose maiden. Did you see my dream about me and your senpai?

>> No.29103453
File: 77 KB, 420x272, 1658348022465332.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I see the Niji lands are as peaceful as usual, what wondrous (potential) neighbors across the narrow seas.
>>29103188
I can't wait to, the moment a vote is held and concluded regarding our position since it would influence some things. Thankfully /mans/ is starting to stabilize somewhat and I might see more of the minor cultural differences between the fan groups as the streams begin over the coming week.

>> No.29103468

>>29103341
Damn pomudachis always thinking they are better. We will enslave all of you!

>> No.29103574

>>29103439
i think the idea is that they just want all life to be descendant from plants, but idk if that really matters since plants will just evolve into animals if given a few billion years from that.

>> No.29103585

>>29103428
Didnt I already? I said you can do history if you get a basic understanding from what i did already. I feel asleep and just woke up

>> No.29103674
File: 982 KB, 2456x3900, A66A4FC4-871E-459E-8C19-F5D62CC374C9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103439
Baka! Wrong girl ogpaperclip

>> No.29103779

>>29103674
eh your both just onaholes to me anyway except rosemaiden smells nicer. Ok LUKNIGHT ARE YOU STILL HERE I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU MY FRIEND!

>> No.29103900
File: 1006 KB, 990x1146, FAB81A92-693C-4489-B340-D5DB18AC3481.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103779
>Onahole
You mean your semen sock?

>> No.29103919
File: 911 KB, 640x360, 1649661140519.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103779
Watching the Excorcist 3 for inspiration nanoraaaaa

>> No.29103920

>>29103779
ogsuner, don't tell a frenchie they smell bad, it's discriminatory. plus she's a filthy leaf.

>> No.29103937

>>29103900
wtf is a semen sock? that sounds disgusting.

>> No.29103983
File: 249 KB, 1449x2048, 71BB53F1-6C75-41B0-BC8E-E081CE294BCA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103341
Says the one trying to make a large empire thing in the 18th century kek.
>>29103439
Not quite. I know it sounds a bit tame, but these species would go on in a sort of plant-version of themselves. Much like how Rosebutas are plants.

>> No.29104001
File: 105 KB, 549x554, 15975280-EA7C-48C5-84E9-9EC6952E9DFB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103937
Idk but you use it.

>> No.29104002
File: 58 KB, 849x730, 1658560612208745.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103585
You did??? Sorry!! What do you think about an unification war like a risorgimento that was only made possible with war??

>> No.29104078

>>29104002
Hmmmm. Good idea. I think if you include that Pomeranius destroyed the High Kingdom into many parts it will be an interesting arc. Now I do plan eventually to do a Pomeranius Saga.

>> No.29104119
File: 70 KB, 422x374, 1651544664721.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29091871
>>29097133
This is definitely a better fleshed-out version of the lifecycle that we currently have and I would also like to include this distinction between the Human Saplings being "Faunatics" while the Post-Human Saplings are considered "Saplings" and would like to consider this a permanent change henceforth. Just a couple things that I would like to retain however would be that a single Faunatic burial results in a single infant Sapling that germinates into the adult saplings we already have described. I like how these Infant Saplings are characterized as they are literally reborn babies and raised by other adult saplings and Faunatics. I'm also okay with how the forest provides refuge for pilgrims and exiles and how they are introduced to the Forest.
>tldr The only problems I have with this are the concept of "Life Trees" and also would like to retain that Faunatics are Hunter-gatherers.

>> No.29104180
File: 343 KB, 1536x2048, 1DA580BA-7179-494C-B583-12CEAF83B06C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103779
I might smell sweaty from working on the farm but i have great personal hygiene. I take pride in being a lady

>> No.29104229

>>29067104
>>29067169
The results are in! https://rentry.org/b5gex
Whoever is in charge of the stuff in the vote anchor, please update it accordingly.

tl;dr Point number 7 did not receive the requisite number of votes and will be revoted on next week with no abstain option. All other proposals have been approved by at least 50% of the participating representatives and are now in effect.

Since we need to hold another vote again soon to resolve this anyway, are there any other pressing issues people want to bring to a vote?

>> No.29104264
File: 127 KB, 880x902, nut.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29103919
would you like to continue the expedition with sir plumdrop and lady toffy? I assume you would love to see all the major cities before going back to your emissary at silvanus. Also what exactly is your major goal in /risu/? I know its been a while but i assume its because of all the organic ingredients for sweet stuff?

>>29104001
no thats fucking stupid. i just pinch the foreskin and let the cum get trapped them dump that shit in the toilet, so efficient

>> No.29104273
File: 13 KB, 346x339, 1658272509232775.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104119
As an addendum, I plan on re-writing the lifecycle portion of the archive and will definitely keep these ideas in mind, especially while developing the Infant sapling portion.

>> No.29104298
File: 43 KB, 1000x1000, FYU-9t_WAAIVxmC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104078
I have a massive project that I want to make one day about a Selenist holy book!! Also it should take place multiple generations ago so I can expand more!!! What do you think!!

>> No.29104408
File: 2.96 MB, 1000x1780, 116ab33e5f9582779817fcd162cc0340.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104273
>>29104119
saplings this is very important. i remember your land taking weeks or months to convert those to saplings but the new lore that was written said it took years. How fast is the conversion process? This is important to me for my future stories with the saplings

>> No.29104419

>>29103779
>>29103900
risuner you better take advantage of this fucked up wording for maximum correction potential.
>>29104273
dont forget to archive, saplings

>> No.29104428
File: 145 KB, 1144x643, AFF6A66D-9DE4-4675-BEED-92FBE532450B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good evening, friends. I’m done being menhera for now, I promise.

>> No.29104530

>>29104229
Major map things. We need to get shit together for enstars and wave six. Warkop will need split, or movedz

>> No.29104536
File: 287 KB, 1718x2048, 96473547-C209-4C79-9F7F-0B92F1A7A3BF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104428
Hello Kindred, I hope you are doing well today.

>> No.29104617

>>29104298
Go for it, one day i will go back in time to medieval times in LazuLight.

>> No.29104677
File: 10 KB, 346x339, 1657838452412.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104419
I dont think this discussion in particular is worth archiving atm, we're still trying to flesh out the new with the established.

>> No.29104718
File: 468 KB, 200x200, da wose cube.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The WOSEBUD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his wosey skin. This wosey skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of da wose garden, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The wosey skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The WOSEBUD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(SEA/Latinx/Balkan femboys)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The WOSEBUD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the WOSEBUD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent wose seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WOSEBUD man impregnates.

In total, the WOSEBUD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the WOSEBUD man is the epitome of masculinity.

>> No.29104725
File: 153 KB, 850x1454, aliceSEX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104677
please get back to me about the conversion speed when your done.

>> No.29104741
File: 12 KB, 346x339, 1657396607990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104408
I would argue that this process to complete fully would take years but there can be visible signs of change over the course of several months.

>> No.29104772
File: 672 KB, 828x813, C056DF78-EF7E-4BC9-9A93-52EC540DE733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104718
tl;dr
PPsenpai > Wosebud

>> No.29104774
File: 58 KB, 1080x1080, 1654385326561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104264
I am unsure of what my fellow thread lunaitos desire, though I'm still going to read up on what was written to catch up since for the most part our thoughts have been pretty unified.
I remember there was also a deadbeat party currently traveling through the Candy Kingdom as well as the Festival of the Sheep so I think they may have put it aside in order to work on those for the time being.

>> No.29104803

>>29104741
ah ok. and i believe that it says the effect is stronger and faster the deeper into the forest you go correct?

>> No.29104836
File: 21 KB, 346x339, 1648078894723.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104741
Or at least small visible changes are visible within months. But fully embracing those changes would require years and years of exposure

>> No.29104885
File: 489 KB, 2896x4096, 1648277929420.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104774
ah ok. I do want to continue it at some point since it seems plumdrop wants to tour the whole country. He will be the risuner expert along lady toffy.

>> No.29104915
File: 177 KB, 500x500, 1648573381205.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104803
Correct.

>> No.29104945
File: 33 KB, 364x364, 1658531094267172.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104428
Yes!!! Finally you're here!!! How are you??!! I'm happy for Vox after he got 1M subs!!!

>>29104617
Ok!!! It will take a long while tho!!

>> No.29104960
File: 69 KB, 578x811, 1648185742717.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104836
>>29104915
To be extremely specific because this will be needed for risuners. How long do you think they could stay in that forest before the damage cannot be repaired.

>> No.29105006

>>29104530
Has their situation stabilized yet or should we wait a bit for them to sort themselves out still before holding a vote on that?

>> No.29105022

>>29104945
Well, think of it this way. My Saga is like 1/2 done. Nothing wrong with it taking a while

>> No.29105098

>>29105006
How long are we waiting for a vote? Truth be told, SEA is a mess in general

>> No.29105106
File: 437 KB, 2338x1654, saplinganatomy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29097133
Thanks for the feedback guys. I should add that I'm not trying to force this as "canon lore" or anything. These are just some ideas I had to see what any other saplings think. My hope for this writefaggotry, if anything, is to introduce some individual ideas into the canon rather than writing it out myself.

Anyway, continuing onto the anatomy of adult Saplings;

> Adult Saplings retain the same general anatomy of their infant counterparts. Their bodies tend to grow increasingly round, their flesh losing its darker coloration and becoming increasingly lighter as they reach maturity. An Average Sapling measures roughly 25cm in diameter and can weigh anywhere between four to six kilograms. The stems of most Saplings elongate to about 10cm in length, though many adult Saplings possess a recessed stem that leaves only a pair of leaves visible on its head.
> Physically, a Sapling relies on a system of pseudo-muscles for motion, with interwoven roots and vascular pressure serving the same purpose as muscles in a mammalian body. For locomotion, Saplings soon learn to "bounce" along the ground in a lurching motion, taking advantage of their natural elasticity. While faster than crawling, this is still a relatively slow means of navigation, capable of reaching a maximum speed of 4km. To compensate, some Saplings learn to roll for short distances to escape threats.
> In a similar vein, most Saplings are also capable of utilizing their stem and leaves as an appendage to physically manipulate objects. However, their stems and leaves lack the rigidity necessary to carry anything heavier than 250g, making them unsuitable for lifting. Many Saplings demonstrate a surprising degree of dexterity when using their leaves, and can also use their mouths to manipulate smaller items with relative ease. When considerable strength is required, Saplings will usually defer to Faunatics for assistance.
> Compared to humans, Saplings generally have poorer vision and hearing. They have difficulty identifying distant sights and sounds. They lack a sense of smell, but can somewhat compensate with a sense of taste superior to that of humans. Lastly, Saplings have a rather sensitive sense of touch. While this makes Saplings receptive to physical affection, there are drawbacks. Relatively minor injuries, such as a scrape or bruise, can send a Sapling into an incapacitating fit of crying. Additionally, a Sapling's stem, leaves, and underbelly are all especially sensitive. Overstimulation to any of these areas can overwhelm a Sapling, causing them to "squeeb."
> Saplings are capable of receiving sustenance from multiple sources. Saplings are capable of photosynthesis through the leaves atop their heads. Usually, a Sapling will absorb ambient sunlight throughout the day, yet may also gather in groups to bask outside during particularly sunny days. Saplings are also capable of consuming and digesting organic matter for energy. A Sapling's "natural" diet is one of compost, foliage, and fertile soil, which Saplings tend to forage for alongside the rest of their clutch. Such a diet forms the bulk of a Sapling's caloric intake. Saplings are also known to enjoy sweet tasting foods like fruits, candies, honey, and Life Tree sap. A well known trick among the humanoid inhabitants of /uuu/ to calm a panicking Sapling is to give it something sweet. Usually, a Sapling will eagerly consume it and forget what it was afraid of in a haze of saccharine bliss. A Sapling's water intake, meanwhile, is primarily accomplished by directly absorbing water through the roots that make up its body. Saplings normally "drink" by submerging themselves in shallow water. Like their predilection towards sweet foods, however, a Sapling will prefer to consume sweet beverages like juice or tea orally, so that it may taste it fully. The Sapling digestive system is incredibly efficient. What little waste a Sapling produces is excreted out of a small opening located on its underbelly.

>> No.29105249

>>29105098
Votes are held every week assuming there's something to vote on and a rep isn't too lazy to start the process. There will probably be a vote held over next weekend to finalize whether reps should be required for revote proposals or not.

>> No.29105259
File: 739 KB, 2460x3372, 1648646456253.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I noticed this was not in the logs.
>>29067104
Winardi logs ch 4.

We have arrived at Gaputan finally. IT still amazes the fuck out of me that Plumdrop can survive this heat with his armor on considering his candy kingdom is much cooler in comparison. But I've already given up on trying to get him to take it off.
Immediately upon arrival Plumdrop noticed something very familiar. A large circular pad in the town center filled with risuners. When asked about it I told him that all of the major towns has a similar pad. This is where Risu is told to appear every November during the annual nut tribute.

Plumdrop had been somewhat accustomed to the natural layout of a Risuner town. On the bottom floor were large houses made from local tree wood and a bunch of commercial establishments. Many sold food and all of them of course had nuts as an option. On the top layer with big wooden platforms connected by bridges were smaller houses which risuners could climb with ease.
Foreigners could not access these places and it has been stated that the only reason /risu/ even bothered wth ground buildings is because of the influence of kronies. Apparently it's what the rest of the world did and only risuners can climb trees without a ladder or other tool.

Many of the kids seemed to like Plumdrop here. They ran up to him and said similar comments
"HOW SHINY" "SUCH A BIG MAN" "AREN'T YOU HOT IN THAT METAL CAGE?" "IS THAT A PRETTY GEM!?"
The parents would calm them down at first but some of the parents even had very similar questions. Gaputan was noted for being pretty quiet except for rare /towa/ traders. So seeing luknights must have been a shock to them.

It was here that Plumdrop noted something he had not yet seen. Among all the houses he asked about the small farms that they set up. Normally farms would be much bigger and there wouldn't be any trees blocking the way.
"Well normally your right but since /risu/ grows stuff faster than anyone else we can afford to feed people with just this." Along the trees constantly bearing fruits and nuts Plumdrop could get the idea that this was enough to feed the energetic squirrel people.

OOH OOH OOH PLUMDROP!? HE DID A THING I WAS SO HAPPY! HE PET MY TAIL! HOLY SHIT HE ACTUALLY PET MY TAIL! Normally this big dude was always acting so professional and chivalrous (i think that's the word) but it seems he finally gave in. I almost scared him with how happy it made me and demanded he do it again, brushing my tail right in his pretty gem armor. He told me to relax. But there might be more if I continue showing him around and maybe some candy.

That reminds me as well. He is very used to the sweets so I thought he might like some of our fruits. He said something about his lands candy and that sometimes they use nuts. Sometimes his candy have fruit flavors so he was very much into it. Coconut milk seemed to be a big favorite of his but he seemed to like a lot. Makes sense since you come from candy kingdom you love sweet food.
After we explored the ground floor (he was too heavy to carry to the top) we bunked in one of the risuners houses. AND THIS GUY SLEEPS WITH HIS ARMOR ON!? WTF!......Oh well. I wonder which city he will want to see next.

>> No.29105277

>>29105249
Two weeks on warkop then imo.

>> No.29105300
File: 277 KB, 2048x1431, E6573F3F-A9E6-4AAE-ACB4-0E314CFBBA28.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104536
I’ll be alright! The only way out is through, and nothing worth having is ever easy. I’ll be alright, back and ready to write some more!
>>29104945
I’m over the moon!! I’m so proud of him, he’s so hardworking and sweet. 100% deserved and I’m so happy. I remember watching his debut live; how time flies… Hope you’ve been doing well too!!

>> No.29105336

>>29104428
Hello fellow kindred. I was thinking about worldbuilding a little lately. Do you think we should have realistic armies like what is being planned now or would it make more sense for us to be extremely anachronistic with mostly archers, swordsmen and spearmen? By the Sengoku period Japan had tons of guns, but milord is usually depicted with a katana and there were bloody swords littering the battlefield during the lore portion of his 522 karaoke. Would we be better off with a more fantasy army for lore reasons? I didn't say anything originally because I thought this project was more anal about realism than it actually is. I wanted to ask comfyanon too but I keep missing him.

>> No.29105457

>>29104774
The deadbeat expedition to Gelanora will resume in the next couple of days, it's my highest priority once my camping trip is over.

>> No.29105578
File: 26 KB, 346x339, 1656541356121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104960
Just for Risuners, because they are Native to similar Forest environments, I would argue that they have more resistance to these changes than the average person. And so I would say that for the normal human it would take probably be around 3-6 months and for Risuners it would probably be along the lines of about roughly a year or 10-14 months. Of course, this would take into account how much the Risuners partake in Faunatic rituals and lifestyle.

>> No.29105663
File: 478 KB, 1536x2048, C91176BF-90FC-41A9-AAB0-697808D24CC8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29105336
Good evening! Personally I like the idea of sticking with katanas for his lore and aesthetic. I don’t know what Comfyanon had in mind for the Holy Kingdom’s security either; he’s been a little sparse here lately for IRL reasons, but if you want my take I definitely say we should go with the fantasy option. Katanas > guns in terms of sheer cool factor. Archers sitting guard on top of high walls are based as fuck.

>> No.29105983
File: 316 KB, 400x400, 94617463-2556-4C72-9BBC-E9660D55D31A.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29105336
I am anal about realism but I let people have their freedom too

>> No.29106071
File: 348 KB, 386x441, 1658379735858453.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29105300
I'm so happy for all of you!!! I've slept all day and didn't get to do any writing ;w;
Also don't worry if you can't write about anything today!!!! Don't force yourself!!!!

>> No.29106178

>>29105663
>>29105983
Seems we'll just have to wait for comfyanon to return and chime in, then.

>> No.29106190
File: 345 KB, 800x800, kms.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29105106
Continuing onto Sapling psychology;

> Mentally, an adult Sapling's cognitive ability is roughly comparable to that of a human child. Most Saplings demonstrate a capacity for simple problem solving, have good long-term memory, and possesses strong enough comprehension skills to understand spoken language. Saplings can communicate verbally with reasonable fluency, though more complex language may leave them confused. Attempts to teach Saplings to understand written language have been met with limited success. Attempts to teach Saplings how to write have all been dismal failures, though some Saplings have demonstrated some artistic ability using simple paints and crayons.
> Most Saplings share a common vocabulary, theorized to be transmitted via the Life Tree sap they consume as infants. They tend to refer to Ceres Fauna/Mother Nature as "Fauna," "Fau-Fau," or "mommy." Potential threats are labeled as "bullies." When overexcited, a Sapling tends to loudly "squeeb." And lastly, there is the famous Sapling cry that gives the forest its name, commonly transliterated as "uuuuUUUUUUuuuuuu!"
> Saplings are notoriously easy to upset. Their normal response to stress of any variety is panic, bursting into tears, and screaming. Loud noises, aggressive behavior, confusion, fire, loneliness, pain, and fear are the most common triggers for a Sapling's panic response, but many Saplings will often work themselves into a breakdown by simply THINKING about these triggers too hard. To make matters worse, panic tends to spread among Saplings like wildfire. A Sapling's instinctive response upon seeing a panicking Sapling is to panic as well.
> Fortunately, it is fairly easy for Saplings to calm down as it is to work them up. Physical affection, soothing affirmations, sweets, shelter, and other soothing stimuli can bring a Sapling out of an emotional breakdown. While normally it falls upon their human and Faunatic caretakers to soothe panicking Saplings, there have been accounts of Saplings soothing themselves through thoughts of Mother Nature, a phenomenon that will be discussed later.
> To Faunatics, the timorous nature of Saplings is regarded as endearing. Most communities take a parental view towards their flighty charges. The first instinct of a Faunatic awoken in the middle of the night by a chorus of wailing Saplings will be to run outside, soothe their anxiety, and invite them inside to sleep somewhere warm, cozy, and safe. This complimentary behavior contributes to the symbiotic relationship between Faunatic and Sapling.

>> No.29106204
File: 31 KB, 472x458, 1648334586711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Goddammit I'm trying to watch the Exorcist 3 and write a disturbing lore post but the movie has so many goddamn great visuals that I keep switching back and forth to it, nora

>> No.29106315
File: 178 KB, 960x540, 1646263292645.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29105457
Ah! Good to know nora, hopefully the recent lore posts haven't interrupted anything, though I don't think anything related to the geography has really been changed other than the implication of candy creatures

>> No.29106482

>>29106315
Quite the opposite, they've been quite inspiring! I'll try to work in as much from them as possible, where relevant.

>> No.29107707
File: 230 KB, 500x500, F7E1F11B-3C1C-4335-BC4D-CC80F29C803E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29104718
Kek, one of the buds actually did post it here.

>> No.29109253

New bread doko?

>> No.29110110
File: 321 KB, 977x1549, 7E4038A9-7222-45F3-9AEF-20E7FBECA7C8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What’s your thoughts on sapient species with extended or reduced lifespans?

>> No.29110603

>>29110110
I'd rather not open that can of worms, but it could probably be made to work if it was balanced by other factors such as fewer progeny which take longer to mature and vice-versa.

>> No.29110635

>>29110226
new bread

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action