[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 890 KB, 1920x1080, ceres fauna yandere.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24117512 No.24117512 [Reply] [Original]

This is the writing thread, for all of your fanfiction needs and desires. Check the archives below for everything the thread has put out so far, ranging from SFW to NSFW, fluff to tragedy, small literary works and shitposts alike!

Collective works so far are available in the archive:
https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbxZVzygb0QjJ6hksAEYzCbLCegxsjhui97BB73qzPvU7GgJv6fXdAPmmIv6Qt9H5d5Fzg/exec

>Isn't this just you fuckers writing fanfiction, eh?
Yes.
Previous thread:>>23992706

>> No.24117518
File: 872 KB, 2560x3584, ceres anchor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Story anchor.
Post 'em if you got 'em!

>> No.24117557
File: 2.00 MB, 1052x911, Prompt Bounty.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you have a story you'd like to see written? Reply to this post with it! Try to be as clear and concise as possible; the better you describe your idea, the more likely it is to be picked up!

Consider forwarding your prompt to the prompt archive to keep your idea safe and alive forever! No information is gathered - it's all completely anonymous. Use the form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgcr8y7I9NUta22Ni0gFvS51veG5_7XjJrVD1BvJqDtX5_sQ/viewform

Curious to see the prompt archive? Check it out here if you need a little more inspiration!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vR5ZggiHWXX_WSqCC5bvPR2QeLFGNMTjlgk6MuxmoVdRUIepkJa7PUlJAQ5RzHkZM_hhthLLXjab9Dt/pubhtml?gid=1162270883&single=true

>> No.24117611
File: 1.19 MB, 1000x1333, ceres recap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Story recap! There... were one stories posted last thread. Take a look at them if you didn't in the last thread:

Let Me Feel Your Pain: Tags: Roboco, (you), sexual abuse, romance, feels, ryona:>>24051160

>> No.24117748 [DELETED] 
File: 99 KB, 850x850, Ceres prompts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23992762
Prompt recap! Last thread had a lot of new prompts. Here they are in case you missed them:

More mind control fics of proud, dignified and/or stubborn holos.>>23994884

Ayame prompts.:>>23996160

Anything story to do with the Wahtcher:>>23996228

Taking Korone to watch the second Sonic movie:>>24014786

Suisei allowing you to have sex with her only if you wear a strap on while in chastity.:>>24015393

Towa taking a fat shit in Laplus's living room.:>>24023652

Going on a date with Nene and being spied on by the rest of gen 5!:>>24029094

Going on a date with Watame and ending the day at a love hotel with babymaking sex!:>>24031568

NoeFlare NTR fic where you mindbreak one into liking cock while the other is crying and schlicking to what's happening in front of them:>>24068165

Being brutally beat to death by Noel for trying to rape Flare!:>>24078532

Lamy bestowing upon you her most cherished possession:>>24084985

Pikamee doing her best to seduce you:>>24109270

>> No.24117817
File: 99 KB, 850x850, Ceres prompts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Prompt recap! Last thread had a lot of new prompts. Here they are in case you missed them:

More mind control fics of proud, dignified and/or stubborn holos.>>23994884

Ayame prompts.:>>23996160

Anything story to do with the Wahtcher:>>23996228

Taking Korone to watch the second Sonic movie:>>24014786

Suisei allowing you to have sex with her only if you wear a strap on while in chastity.:>>24015393

Towa taking a fat shit in Laplus's living room.:>>24023652

Going on a date with Nene and being spied on by the rest of gen 5!:>>24029094

Going on a date with Watame and ending the day at a love hotel with babymaking sex!:>>24031568

NoeFlare NTR fic where you mindbreak one into liking cock while the other is crying and schlicking to what's happening in front of them:>>24068165

Being brutally beat to death by Noel for trying to rape Flare!:>>24078532

Lamy bestowing upon you her most cherished possession:>>24084985

Pikamee doing her best to seduce you:>>24109270

>> No.24118788

up

>> No.24119436
File: 254 KB, 468x473, risu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24117557
Treerat armpit sex

>> No.24119934

>>24119436
I need to have rough, steamy sex with that treerat.

>> No.24120492
File: 2.84 MB, 2480x1754, 1649524419398.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Coveter of thy oshi; seek strength, the rest will follow.

>> No.24120679

>>24120492
I’m trying, kanata

>> No.24120704

>>24120492
add several more eyes and we have the biblically accurate Kanata

>> No.24120805
File: 33 KB, 508x603, images (50).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24120704

>> No.24121216
File: 657 KB, 2894x4093, FSY0riPUUAA602R.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24120704
>le bibloocally agreeate angel
Holy shit if I had a thousand years I wouldn't be able to deliver a tenth of the torment I want to inflict on you you dumb fucking redditor. Like you are genuinely beyond a shadow of a doubt the lowest caliber of person to ever draw a breath. What makes you think you think ANYBODY wants to hear a "joke" from somebody who doesn't even know there's an entire hierarchy to angels? There were two angels sent to destroy Sodom and they sure as fuck weren't swirling masses of rings, wings, and eyeballs but I get the feeling you probably can barely fucking read as is. The only biblically accurate thing that should be shown around here is your fucking crucifixion you stupid annoying piece of shit DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

YOU SEE THIS PICTURE OF KANATA YOU MIDWIT?
LOOK AT HER
SHE IS ALREADY A DIVINE AND HOLY BEING WORTHY OF WORSHIP SHE DOESN'T NEED SLACKJAWED MONGOLOIDS LIKE YOU TRUDGING INTO THREADS LIKE THESE CATCHING FLIES AND SPEWING OUT YOUR STUPID DAMN REDDIT "JOKES" YOU UNDERSTAND!? NOBODY ASKED NOBODY WANTEF IT NOBODY NEEDS OT NOBODY LIKES YOU FUCK

You be this inane again I will unironically find you and kill you, and I mean that.

>> No.24121300

>>24121216
You could just have said "angels don't look like that, seraphims do"

>> No.24121661

>>24121216
not gonna read what you said bro but it's a reference to biblical angels, which kanata is, maybe do your research first before talking

>> No.24121672

>>24118788
dog

>> No.24121773

>>24121661
NTA, but have you read the Bible, anon? You do realise that there are various types of angels that perform different tasks, right? Kanata is a more humanoid angel, which is consistent with descriptions of many angels throughout the Bible, which are indistinguishable from people. The two angels which destroyed Sodom appeared to Lot as men, not like the "biblically accurate angel" meme.

>> No.24121807

>>24118968
Don't worry about it. I just know we both bonded over Marine and he'd love it. He also came to High Density Comet so that author gets a +1 as well

>> No.24121823

>>24121773
i actually physically heaved a sigh reading this, it's not even funny anymore

>> No.24121986
File: 31 KB, 512x257, IMG_20220512_170712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24121216

>> No.24122015

>>24121823
If I have been misled, I would appreciate if you could correct my understanding. I don't believe myself to be infallible, nor to have perfect understanding of the Bible, so if I am wrong, please provide evidence so that I may correct my misunderstanding.

>> No.24122335

>>24117512
Title: Suisei Is Upset
Suisei: So you've bought another new figurine?

Of course I did, what else could I do but increase my collection, the collective additon of the Yumeko 1203 is necessary.

Suisei: .......

I ignore her and continued to focus my attention on my toys, however...

*thud thud thud* Suisei seemed quite impatient or perhaps upset, as she kept slamming her feet down in the floor.

Curious I asked what the matter was.

Suisei: Are you aware what day it is today?

Hmm the day today....

"Ahhhh, I see, you're talking my mom's birthday? Don't worry my mom decided to move it next Friday since she had plans, I thought she texted you?"

Although I meekly asked that question, I couldn't help but notice Suisei halfway didn't even bother listening to me as she stared at me with furious eyes.

"S-sorry...."

Those words left my mouth, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

The woman stared at me with dissapointment as she did a sigh and finally decided to give an answer.

Suisei: I don't even want to bother, here.

Suisei threw me a wrapped box at my face as I tumble to the floor almost hitting the furniture.

"H-hey! I could've dropped this!"

Suisei: .....

Suisei left the room as I was left to my own thoughts and stared at the box....what is this I wonder...

I decided to unwrap after all it was made for me....that reminds me...

"I haven't even gotten her present ready yet...but a present for what..."

As I finished unwrapping the box while thinking of these thoughts, I saw a picture of me and Suisei in a picture frame.

"Oh, it's the time we attended that party, and the lower right...it has a date imprinted on it..."

As I looked at the date, I realized....
"Oh fuck..."

>> No.24122365

>>24122335

I texted Suisei telling her "I know what to do now"....Suisei didn't respond but she saw the message. She knows me well enough on what I meant by that.

Alhough it's because she knows me well....I know she won't be suprised at all by what I would bring.

"Ah I know...maybe I should contact her"

I decided to contact one of my coworkers, Kanata Hiromi, we contact each other and she stills owes me one for sending her home with my car that one time.

Kanata: Yes?

"Hey, do you have time, I need to pick a present for Suisei"

Kanata: Sure, I'll ask why later, where?

I texted her where we would meet up and as she arrived she was dressed quite casually, with a pink hoodie jacket and a mask covering almost half her face.

"Kanata, what's with the get up?"

Kanata: Well would you want to be seen by your coworker-slash-friend and people assuming your a couple?

"......"

Kanata: So, what pissed her off this time, did you forget your anniversary or something? Hahaha

"......"
Kanata: Wait I got it right? Maybe I should become a fortune teller....but in all seriousness you really forgot your anniversary? Hahaha

Kanata laughed at my misery, it unnerved me but I still need her help.

"If you're done laughing, yeah you're right,, I'm a goofball and forgot our anniversary, so please help me find a gift fast"

Kanata: I'd be glad to, come on I know a great store here for those types of stuff

I was finally reaching somewhere, that's a good feeling.

=======Meanwhile======

Suisei: Let me check up on him, he might be getting scammed again...

Suisei although her feelings never openly showed it, showed concern for him despite all the dissapointments he brings her.

Suisei: Hmm, a nearby store, oh that brown hair that's him and he's with....

A change in the atmosphere happened and Suisei's eyes darkened.

Suisei: Is that a woman...?

>> No.24122434

>>24122365
=======Meanhwhile======

Kanata: So just give that to her, all girls love rings nowadays.

"But still, I feel like there's something missing"

Kanata: A woman gave her free time to find a present for your woman who you forgot to appreciate and yet you're still being nitpicky.

"........"

Kanata: Are you that serious about this?

"I want to suprise her.....no matter what"

Kanata: Well what's the first thing that comes in your mind when Suisei is mentioned

"Her singing...her will to be relentless and never give up"

Kanata: Ew...not that
"You mean, what she likes?"

Kanata nods

"Well like I said she likes singing and...oh no..."
Kanata: Seeing you with that face, I guess you found your answer.
"I'm not doing it, I don't fit with it at all, I'm not going shounen"

Kanata: Going shounen!? Hahaha, you're going to cosplay? I'd love to see that.

Suisei: Yeah, well I'd love to know why you both are here

"S-suisei?"

Kanata: Hoshimachi...

Suisei: Is there a problem, oh did I intervene in something I shouldn't have.

Suisei had a menacing gaze in her eyes, she was very upset and I know why.

"W-wait Suisei when did you get here, how much did you here?"

"As much as I needed to, I heard about you cosplaying and this woman loving to see it...privately"

Kanata had a flushed face at the words of Suisei.

Kanata: I did not say that! I-

Kanata stared at my direction...perhaps contemplating if she should spill the beans.
Kanata: Nevermind, I’m leaving

But perhaps Kanata was self-conscious she decided to let it off this one time.

But just as Kanata was about to leave.
Kanata: Hik!

Kanata let out a scream, of course who wouldn’t because Suisei just suddenly grabbed her left arm as she was about to leave the door.

Suisei: Don’t think you’re getting away with this.
Kanata: Let go, it hurts!

“Suisei, what the hell are you doing let her go!”

I couldn’t stand seeing my friend get hurt, I mean I understand she’s upset but even this is too violent even for her….this reminds me of…
“What happened last 2 months ago” I mumbled.

>> No.24122463

>>24122335
Anon please put it in a google doc or rentry

>> No.24122671

>>24122434
Suisei being alarmed let go of Kanata immediately as Kanata stared at me and scurried off.
Suisei: Explain.
“……Like I said when I texted you I know what to do now so I’m getting a present for you”

Suisei: …..
“I know you don’t believe me but I swear we met up-“

Suisei: I believe you
Suisei smiled in front of me.
Suisei: Of course I believe you, I mean we’ve known each for a year, I’d know you well that you feel bad about what happened this morning…that’s why I also felt bad and wanted to apologize…
“N-no, it’s my fault I forgot to get you a present, no more than that….I’m ashamed that I forgot that today was our anniversary”

Suisei: You were always a busy guy, focusing on your collection and your job….but that’s exactly what I like about you, even if you’re not always the most sociable…and most attentive person towards even me…
“So then you”

Suisei: I forgive you…and I hope you forgive me as well
“That’s a given hahaha”

Suisei: So, about that present…
“Um, cough cough that’s still a work in progress please wait a bit more”

Suisei: Hmm, just attend the party this 6 PM.
Suisei suddenly sticked closer to my face and whispered in my ear
Suisei: I made reservations in a….private room.

“Private room”

My face flushed…I think I know what she’s implying….
“I’ll definitely be there!”

Suisei smiled as she left….but then she stopped walking and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the store.

“Eh? Is there something else”

Suisei: That woman…she reminds me of someone I’ve seen before….do you know her?

“Eh did you forget? She’s my coworker, you met each some time ago when you visited me at work”

Suisei: Oh, I see…is she a long time friend?

“Yeah, we’ve been together since the boss assigned us in the same team, I gotta be honest I pulled most of the work but it would have been impossible if she wasn’t there”

Suisei: Hey.
Suisei stared at my with furious eyes.
Suisei: It’s nothing big but…why have you never mentioned her before…

“Hm? Well you never asked much about my job so…”

Suisei: Nevermind, just be there by 6, don’t break that promise”

>> No.24123205

nice script

>> No.24123411

>>24122671
Suisei abruptly left and I was left to my own thoughts, I was worried about Kanata so I quickly texted her to ask if she was alright.

Kanata send a furious bear LINE message, although I wouldn’t blame her arm got grabbed pretty hard there.
“Sorry about Suisei”
Kanata: “I don’t blame her….I’m too pretty after all hehehe~ :>

I sighed in relief, it seems Kanata is still fine
Kanata: So, have you finally bought a present?

“No, not yet”

Kanata: Well count me out, and don’t you dare ask me come with you there!
“I won’t, I won’t”
“I’ll deal with this myself”
Kanata: GL then
====MEANWHILE====
Kanata turned off her phone and sighed staring at the ceiling.
Kanata: Ugh..
Kanata’s arm was still hurting she lied to him about it because she didn’t want him to waste any more time.
Kanata: Still that woman…was one crazy bitch
That’s one thing Kanata wouldn’t disagree about.
Kanata’s Mom: Honey, can you buy some medicine for your grandfather it’s run out, I left the prescription notes on the table. Thank you

Kanata: Oh, well I needed a reason to go out anyways
Kanata decided to go to the pharmacy office to get the medicine nothing worthwhile much happened she got it successfully.
Her phone started ringing while on her way home.
Kanata: Excuse me who’s this?
“……..”
Kanata: Hello?
“……..”

The caller kept being silent, they must have gotten the wrong numbe-
“Found you”
A feminine voice rang out in streets….wait isn’t that..

“Hosimachi?”

=====================

Kanata: “Hosimachi?”
This is too strange…why is she here….and what did she mean by that but based from that awful look on her face.

Kanata: “Don’t get any closer”

I brought out the peppermint spray in my bag, usually this is to defend against perverts but I can’t believe I’m using it for this situation!
Kanata: “Well, say something!”

Suisei: “You…you’re quite a whore aren’t you”

Kanata: “H-huh?”

Suisei footsteps echoed in the streets and she approached me closer.
Kanata: Hik!

Out of my sheer desperation I started spraying everywhere hoping it would get in her eyes but I made a big mistake..
Kanata: AHHHHH!
My arm, ah….Suisei got my arm, but how did she….
Kanata: How did you…
Suisei used the cloth in her dress to wipe her face.
Suisei: Dodge all that? Hah….isn’t it simple, it’s useless if my eyes are closed, tsk, guess I gotta do some dry cleaning later.

Kanata: Ah….
I’m screwed, what does she want, oh my god please, what could it possibly be….
Kanata: W-wait, is this about him? Look, the honest truth is, I was HELPING HIM GET YOU A PRESENT”
Suisei: …..

Suisei suddenly reveals a knife behind her back and I almost felt my stomach turn inside out.
Kanata: P-please wait, I’m sorry okay! I won’t go near him anymore, I won’t tell anyone about thi-
Kanata: ….
Kanata: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
Suisei suddenly places a cloth on my mouth
Suisei: Oh would you shut it..
An unbearable pain in my body, ah did she just stab my arm, ahhhh it hurts it hurts it hurts…why oh why is this happening to me.
Suisei: Hey, look me in the eyes.
I stared at her eyes filled with pure darkness, I felt like she could kill me so easily at any moment…no….I know she’ll kill me…I started to cry begging anyone to save me.

>> No.24123731

>>24123411

Suisei: You brought this to your self, those eyes….are the eyes of someone who loves him is it not?

What…I love him? Has she gotten crazy….ah this pain….my arm still hurts.
Suisei: Hey focus!
Suisei suddenly revealed an alcohol bottle out her pocket, wait is she-
Kanata: *Muffled screams*

Suisei poured the contents of the entire alcohol on my open wound, it hurts it hurts. She grabs my face bringing it closer to hers.
Suisei: You brought this to yourself.
My body felt cold, my body felt like it got paralyzed….was I having a “seizure”….of course I couldn’t handle that much pain….ah it still hurts but not so much anymore…
Suisei already stabbed me in the throat, I can’t even….breathe….
“Mom……Grandpa….”

==============
I looked at the bitch finally dead in my eyes, that white haired bitch dare to steal my man…
I stared at the paper bag that Kanata had, and I saw some medicine inside…..ugh my clothes are dirty.
Suisei: ….I’ll bring this with me.
I decided to fled the scene, I only needed to hide the murder weapon, besides I already established an alibi at a nearby hotel…. Matsuri is playing video games while I left a voice recording of myself singing in my room…I’ll return to the backroom by then.
I sighed as I finally got back to my room, although….I couldn’t help but smile when I remember what happened to that bitch…Kanata was it? Ah those screams, that face…
I smiled….and this day will get even more better after all…. I’ll finally get to the party with him, I hope he gets something decent for me after all that hard work.
*Knock Knock*
Suisei: Come in!
Matsuri: Hey, you’ve been singing for like an hour now, have you finally stopped, I was curious but you weren’t even streaming Suichan!
I chucked a laugh, of course I was busy murdering a bitch after all…
Suisei: Oh, sorry I was just practicing, the real karaoke starts tomorrow.
Matsuri: Practicing for tomorrow….can you do it tomorrow, I want to sleep.
Suisei: Ah sorry Matsuri~

I grabbed Matsuri by her head and hugged her, apologizing.
Matsuri: Ah, don’t stick so close to me…eh what’s that smell? Smells kinda weird

Suisei: Ah, sorry
Right, I only sprayed perfume I forgot….but if Matsuri has realized I’ll have no choice but to…
Matsuri: Did singing made you smell that much? I’m going to sleep, you be first to shower, I’ll play with my PC for a little bit.
Suisei: Okay~

Matsuri left the room and I let out a sigh of relief.

>> No.24124223

>>24123731
You need to work on consistent formatting, your grammar and your prose. Also try writing something other than pure dialogue.

>> No.24124580

>>24124223
True, I always nitpick on other authors when it's only dialogue and no details, I should have been adding some Matsuri details or the details of Suichans room or the situation outside as Suisei peers at the window. I often get blindsided my apologies

>> No.24125469
File: 1.97 MB, 1712x2609, AyameRead.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24124580
What are you working on? Ask for some advice or simply generate some buzz and excitement for your new literary masterpiece!
Bonus Question: Do you have any formatting tips you want to share?

>> No.24125602
File: 625 KB, 1448x2048, 16A9A63A-05ED-47CC-B1FD-98B7CE8565DA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24122335
>>24122365
>>24122434
>AD 2022
>a script fic
Surely the LORD will command you to the steps of Mount Purgatory and exact upon your soul due recompense for such transgressions.

>> No.24125882

>>24125602
I don’t think fanfictions existed in BC.

>> No.24125952
File: 14 KB, 281x328, 1647393282435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24125469
I read The Biggest Park and felt a pit form in my stomach. Knew it'd be a bad idea but I did it.

>> No.24126042

>>24124580
Not just the scenery and setting, the whole story really is almost nothing but dialogue and the occasional short description of a movement/action.

>> No.24126046

>>24125882
Any old story from 2000 years ago were probably a fanfiction some old dudes made out of boredom

>> No.24126113

>>24126046
If humanity is still alive in say, 500 years, and they come across the archive I wonder what their reaction would be?

>> No.24126131

>>24125882
They did, people made shit up all the time back then about shit they knew. It just wasn't preserved unless it was really good that people accepted it as 'canon'.

>> No.24126138
File: 595 KB, 1200x700, 1445210346583.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24126113

>> No.24126147

>>24126113
>"Who the fuck is Fubuki?"

>> No.24126183

>>24126113
>Why are there are so many stories with girls with dicks

>> No.24126276

>>24126113
Unironically I think some future jackass might use it in some analysis of 21st century literature.

>> No.24126362

>>24126276
The analysis of 'Paradise Lost' and what the author meant by it.

>> No.24126513

>>24126362
"The analysis of 'Shrunken Problem' and why it depicts the sexuality of teenager in the 21st century"

>> No.24126556

>>24126362
Someone could probably make a decent essay already trying to understand the 'paradise lost' fic entirely from archived works with no thread reading allowed.

>> No.24126806

I am boner

>> No.24126834

>>24126556
Some guy really wanted to be his oshi's toilet. The end.

Honestly, despite being there when the scatfag mentioned this idea - and despite this genuinely being all there is to it - this explanation raises more questions than it answers.
Not throwing any stones at the guy, of course, but how does one achieve such a specific fetish? IIRC he said it was just Fubuki whom he wanted to be defecated in by, so not a sweeping fetish. It's so weird.

For real, though, there should be a note at the top of the thread saying "Paradise Lost is required reading for all newcomers."

>> No.24126894

>>24126834
shut the fuck up

>> No.24126920

>>24126894
rude

>> No.24127989

Man, wouldn’t it be fucking awesome if we were able to get an Anon from the drawthread to draw some art for our stories? Like cover art for the series’s and stuff.

>> No.24128351

>>24127989
go there and beg

>> No.24128415

>>24127989
Even better: One of us becomes a drawthread anon.

Seriously, Reine needs more fan arts.

>> No.24128448

>>24127989
Drawthread quality is a tossup. If you wanted something decent you'd have better luck getting a skeb.
But who would pay money for fanart of chuuba fanfiction? That would be stupid.

>> No.24128478

>>24128448
why would that be stupid?

>> No.24128546

>>24128478
Spending money on fanfiction is already on the grey line of being kinda dumb.
Spending money on fanart FOR fanfiction is probably crossing it unless you are some kind of oil baron for fanfics.

>> No.24128617

>>24127989
I think simple ones that focus on a single character could definitely have a shot. For example if you wanted cover art for FSM you could just request "Flare in a hospital bed looking out the window". But for stories like HF you would need the entire main cast on the cover plus maybe (You) in the distance with your back turned to the camera or something. That would be a lot harder to get someone to draw.

>> No.24128689

>>24128546
maybe? if you're really proud of your work, maybe you wanna show off a bit. or maybe someone's touched by a work and gets a sort of tribute-cover art done as a show of appreciation
or maybe, linking back to that miyuki conversation, someone just likes the character and wants to give them an image. buggered if i know, but i don't particularly think it's stupid unless you do it at the expense of your financial stability

>> No.24128693

>>24128448
>That would be stupid.
Depends how much. I'd happily toss a quick 30 or 40 dollars to get some cool cover art.

>> No.24129372

>>24125952
That fic was probably the one time I was happy with a prompt of mine getting monkey's pawed... even if the prompt itself was vague and open to interpretation.

>> No.24130042

>>24128448
>But who would pay money for fanart of chuuba fanfiction? That would be stupid.
Probably the same guy that has spent god knows how many hundreds on fanfiction, calling it now. We might actually have a corporate executive or something among us

>> No.24130138

>>24128448
I dunno, I've pondered it in the past, I'm friends with artists who I wouldn't mind giving money in exchange for autism.

>> No.24130392

>>24130042
If that guy does end up paying for art it'll just be for porn you could probably find anywhere to attach to your smut. Cover art would be completely unique to /wg/, which I think would be pretty cool.

>> No.24132630

>>24125952
Yeah I've never had a dog or any pet yet that shit still hit hard. Honestly thought she was gonna commit suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning when she didn't start driving straight away.

>> No.24132899

>>24130042
doubt it, probably a yuppie with few commitments and too much money

>> No.24133957

>>24117557
Aqua catching You strangling Shion and thinking it some asphyxiation play and not You punishing Shion.

>> No.24134014

>>24133957
this but you're not actually punishing shion at all, you're killing her
and when she comes over to see what you're doing, you throw shion's lifeless husk away and wrap your fingers around aqua's soft, slender neck

>> No.24134227

>>24133957
this but it's actually punishment and asphyxiation play at the same time

>> No.24134798

>>24134014
Thus starting your journey to strangle.and kill Gen 2, your ultimate goal becoming strong enough to murder Choco with your bare hands.

>> No.24135408

Which author does the best comedy? I just realized you don't see it much

>> No.24135674

>>24135408
almost never see it, yeah. i know who the best comedian here is though: haganon, insisting that fox family christmas will totally get finished some day

>> No.24136060

>>24135408
I feel like it's easier to write fluff than write a setup for a punchline that may not even that funny. I don't even want to try doing a comedic story, unless I find some good comedy authors and learn from them

>> No.24136646

>>24136060
I guess I'm also counting jokes or light hearted moments in stories

>> No.24137001

>>24117557
We need a good Kronii rape fic.

>> No.24137220

>>24137001
Your time is Gonna "Come" isn't a good enough rape fic for you?

Anxiously awaiting part 3.

>> No.24137253

>>24137001
write one then

>> No.24138948

Is it possible to (lightly) asphyxiate someone from forceful kissing, or do I take "take the breath away" a little too literally?

>> No.24139035

>>24138948
It depends on what you wanna do. If the person likes it you could just have them forget to breathe or something.

>> No.24139108

>>24138948
It's actually a problem if you have a stuffy nose and want to kiss. If you kept forcing yourself onto their mouth, you could, but in the struggle you'd absolutely get a busted lip and maybe some broken teeth

>> No.24139517

>>24138948
if you want to include asphyxiation in the story, just go for slight choking. It's a lot more plausible than rough kissing where let's be honest if they are out of air, then you too will be out of air

>> No.24140377

>>24139517
The recieving person is a small frail woman who isn't athletic at all.
The giving person is an average guy who does his own chores and runs around the city a lot
Both are sort of incapacitated by heat and being horny
I would think that the girl would run out of breath sooner. But she would be able to just bite the giving person's tongue to make it stop (it would actually be "in character" or something) - will consider that.

>> No.24140733

>>24140377
When kissing for long periods of time, both me and the person had to give ourselves pauses occasionally given that even whilst breathing through the nose, we still got winded and had to take deep breaths. These pauses led me to accidentally start tonguing her nose by accident but that's another story. So yeah if she's not in shape she'll probably get winded pretty quickly

>> No.24140782

>>24140377
if the girl in question runs out of breath just for kissing, then she'll faint out as soon as the fucking starts

>> No.24141779
File: 610 KB, 1623x2756, RisuWaki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24119436
I concur

>> No.24142252

>>24137220
That story appeals to more of the kinky rape than the horrffic rape. It's mostly mind-break with a side of extreme fetishes than anything else. I do wonder where the story will go from there though. Sex slave Kronii sounds fucking hot, but her dommy mommy personality is good to see too.

>> No.24142791
File: 242 KB, 995x1200, 96880867_p9_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24134014
>>24117518

https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vTBgHXFlv18KDybfwE1pYURwiAZW1HI1YoDAE-6FY8SpWL4OlAZhbiH8Nn2KFy_jUgSDTUOxogwFGme/pub

>> No.24143357

>>24142791
Shion...

>> No.24144755

>>24142791
exquisite

>> No.24145055

>>24142791
I had to pull this song out while reading, it's fitting as fuck

https://youtu.be/td3P1-cfZ4E

>> No.24145141

>>24142791
Hey, this was... actually sort of cute, in a really fucked up way. Very well written, too. I didn't expect to, but I thoroughly enjoyed that. Nice work, anon!

>> No.24145545

>>24142791
that was extremely fucking good for something so fucked up
>>24145055
good call on the music anon, really adds to it

>> No.24146114

>>24142791
Tags?

>> No.24147476

>>24135408
HCAnon had some good comedy stories. Even his serious sounding fics drop into sheer ridiculousness sometimes

>> No.24149335
File: 1.08 MB, 2500x3000, 1651511016520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> get home
> see Marine with your oshi and your wife like this
> she tells you she has been fucking them better than you ever will
What do?

>> No.24150342

>>24117518
Another super short story. I think the Bae eating your smegma prompt would fit better as a greentext. Oh well.

Tags: Bae, NSFW, Smegma

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vR7RsfOuG7OmXP36svdzEE7jjLHesfOvxU3nVjfvpbHjz6qX2zf2TZkoyeqH4_EnzuiOEsb8VLXagQV/pub

>> No.24150667

>>24142791
This was a really good one-shot. Short, fucked up and to the point; all the while having a clear idea of what it wants to do.
Thanks for picking up my prompt

>> No.24153606
File: 207 KB, 1428x1180, AmeKiaraBoobs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.24153907

become the first writing vtubers you nerds

>> No.24153919

>>24150342
It got a chuckle out of me. I agree that this concept, if done as simply as this would probably have benefitted from behind done in greentext

>> No.24154108

>>24153907
Unfortunately I’m not a cute girl

>> No.24154850

>>24149335
>Tell Marine they're her problem now and leave, finally a free man.

>> No.24155991

>>24149335
Me on the right

>> No.24156277

>>24150342
bro wash your dick or the rats will eat it

>> No.24156800

>>24150342
Well, you actually delivered up on it and managed to make it a bit cute. Nice work

>> No.24159524

Speaking of smegma, is that tourist that wanted to see Bae eating smegma still around? I wonder why

>> No.24161100
File: 64 KB, 1200x1600, 1652393170830.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Watame's actual butt (got the pic during her dancing lessons)

>> No.24161177

>>24161100
that tummy though

>> No.24162492

>>24161100
Please God let me impregnate this sheep while cuddling into her fat titties

>> No.24162785

>>24162492
Well, that seems a bit unreasonable anon. I mean, she's only got one womb, yet she has millions of people wishing to impregnate her. Why you?

>> No.24162929

>>24162785
Because while pussies like you are busy talking, I'm busy fucking pussy
Watame's, not you, it's a metaphor (except for the fact where I'm fucking Watame, that's a realaphor)

>> No.24163065

>>24162929
But anon, I am Watame. You failed my quizz, I'll move on to the next one

>> No.24163362

>>24163065
>Texting midimpregnation
Shit. Watame's an experienced whore...

>> No.24165230

>>24163362
Emotionless sex with Watame while she texts on her phone!

>> No.24169120

>>24142252
So what kind of Kronii rape fic do you want?

>> No.24170379
File: 570 KB, 571x664, 1652359184347.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fucking HoloSluts

>> No.24171059
File: 154 KB, 1332x1331, AyamePanties.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24170379
It used to be better/worse because everybody had their own

>> No.24171389

I can't believe there still isn't a fic about Botan turning hololive into her personal pride/harem
https://twitter.com/MdZ5QqoUokB1e9E/status/1499910831504785408

>> No.24171813

>>24171389
I mean if you want it you're going to have to write it yourself given that at my estimate this thread is really lacking in skilled 3rd person pov writers.

>> No.24172446

>>24117512
each time i go to the archive i feel we loose 1 or 2 old stories
at this point i think we will need an archive of the archive since one time writers tend to delete their google doc files after a couple of months

>> No.24172573

>>24171059
every single fucking time I see that image my lust for Ayame flares up again

>> No.24172624

>>24171389
how would that work? A Full on orgy like https://files.catbox.moe/tsmreq.mp4 or just individual chapters focused on each chubba getting added to the harem?

>> No.24172737

>>24172446
I don't know about them but I'm never taking down the stories I wrote that make me cringe in retrospective. I'm carrying those sins until I make something better

>> No.24172744

>>24172446
We do. like unironically we do.
The /wg/ first year archive exists. It acts as a cold archive for stories made from before the anniversary.
And if you want to save a fic yourself you can just save the page to back it up for yourself.

>> No.24172749

>>24171389
I've long considered doing this but instead of fucking them after the seduction, gradually preying on and consuming them whole

>> No.24172782
File: 263 KB, 353x445, MioPanties.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24172573
Who taught to dress like th-

oh

>> No.24172859

>>24172624
I mean talking pure theoreticals, individual seduction chapters with occasional threesome/orgy chapter would probably be how you'd do it unless you want to overwhelm yourself making a single orgy like the Hag Orgy.

>> No.24172986

>>24172782
>god Ayame is such a fucking whore
>why she can't be more like her wholesome wolf mom Mio?
>and then one night at the bar, a chance encounter leads you to realize that she's just as much of a slut as her surrogate daughter

>> No.24173143

>>24172986
>Mio was an absolute slut during her highschool gyaru days.

>> No.24173267

>>24173143
No girl is safe from riding the CC

>> No.24173280

>>24173143
>she's moved past those days...mostly
>but once she gets a few drinks in her, she starts to slip back into bad habits

>> No.24173478

>>24172986
> when Ayame was little, she would wake up in the middle of the night to a loud ruckus outside her room
> Mio got drunk yet again and brought another stranger to their home
> they fucked all night long while Ayame was forced to listen to her moans
> happened almost every night, even when Ayame asked Mio to stay and help with her homework
> when Ayame tried protesting, Mio got furious and made her kneel down in a closet standing on rice with her knees for many hours
> sobbing, in pain, all alone, afraid to ever fight back again
> this is why Ayame turned into a slut
She was the victim all along...

>> No.24173555
File: 327 KB, 1920x1080, 1639909084198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24172624
>>24172749
>acts cool and mature to seduce girls
>fucks like a feral breast in heat to completely mindbreak them
>repeat

>> No.24173605

>>24173478
So this is why the hag doesn't deserve a happy marriage with children.

>> No.24173683

>>24173478
Damn oni slut.. She deserves love correction

>> No.24173755

>>24173555
I don't think towappi can handle this....

>> No.24173759
File: 48 KB, 800x450, i am the danger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>You were never grateful for ANYTHING I did for this company, Fubuki! What the hell did you know about it anyway? I built this! ME! Me alone! Nobody else! You're never gonna see YAGOO again. He crossed me. You think about that. Hololive or no. You let that sink in.

>> No.24173783

>>24173555
This but Botan does it specifically to NTR You.

>> No.24173829

>>24153907
How in the world would that even work?

>> No.24173880

>>24173829
Stream where You write out a quest live to an audience.

>> No.24173978

>>24173880
Fulgur literally did that I think, he writes fanfic of his lore

>> No.24174095

>>24173978
Unless I'm misremembering, Fungus had it all written out *before* the stream began. He also hasn't to my knowledge done it again (because just imagine the work involved writing out every choice).

>> No.24174231

>>24174095
I mean you don't have to prewrite out to many choices as long as you're willing to railroad.

>> No.24174343

>>24174095
Why not have your chat vote on what choice you'd do?

>> No.24174365

>>24169120
No, I really enjoy 'Your Time is Gonna Come', it's just the right mixture of humiliation and love for the story to feel natural and soulful. I don't want to see any chuuba getting actually brutally beaten and fucked up if they're not into it, so the story ticks a lot of my boxes. Also the anal focus in chapter two is amazing, imagining Kronii's ass getting dragged inside out by a massive dick and her being into it is some serious good shit. Looking forward to more ass play in chapter three

>> No.24174374

>>24173759
Please tell me she said this on stream

>> No.24174847

>>24174365
>I don't want to see any chuuba getting actually brutally beaten and fucked up if they're not into it

What the fuck do you think rape is, dingbat?

>> No.24175858

>>24174365
>if they're not into it
Anon what do you think rape is?

>> No.24176938

>>24174847
>>24175858
I dunno, Im just saying I prefer hentai rape to real rape, where the girl ends up feeling good and isn't traumatized for life, leading down a path of substance abuse, emotional neglect and eventual suicide

>> No.24177140

>>24176938
Like that haachama rape fic in the archive? (For an example of hentai rape rather than real)

>> No.24177300

>>24174374
>this JOP chuuba spontaneously recited the script for the final season of Breaking Bad during stream
Anon…

>> No.24177362

>>24177300
I mean stranger things have happened.

>> No.24177860
File: 1.77 MB, 2716x3000, 1651544362526.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24177300

>> No.24178283
File: 903 KB, 1362x1694, 4D798FD2-DC80-429B-8E5D-D1A9CD96D9CB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24177362
Yeah like the one time (You) ran over Aqua with a Pontiac Aztek and then shot her in the head to save Mikeneko from being killed in a shootout. Or that one time Mikeneko admitted on-stream to smuggling 1 million dollars in cash but everybody thought she was joking. Or that one time Ayame made her once a year guerilla stream and went on about how Mikeneko is the Devil and begged the police to save her, only to disappear right afterwards.

Well-documented stuff, really.

>> No.24178405

>>24178283
BB gets bad once Gus dies.

>> No.24178489

>>24178283
Dude, look at that fucking tiny mouth. That soft, supple tongue. That mouth is practically begging for dick, and I bet she'd give one amazing blowjob. The kind you'd use as fap fodder for the rest of your life.

>> No.24178587

>>24178489
ANON SHE WON'T STOP
DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE
AIEEEEEE

>> No.24178651

>>24178587
I'm gonna stick my dick in crazy anon.

>> No.24178853

>>24178283
Off brand breaking bad but with live streaming chuubas.
Sounds great.
Probably needs a really good analogue for meth, that isn't actually meth but other than that I think you have a solid concept for a Miguel Gato fic.

>> No.24178980

>>24173683
I mean, if the Anon that wrote Cold Air, Hot Blood and its sequel chooses to deliver...

>> No.24180464
File: 27 KB, 322x322, 1646814664476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What have I done...?

>> No.24181199

>>24178489
Yes. There is simply not enough art of her lewd body that is begging to be handled very roughly.

>> No.24181839

>>24180464
What happened?

>> No.24182001
File: 1.97 MB, 714x814, 1651000817108.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24181839
No, forget it... If I say anything, I'll probably end up going on a schizo blogpost. I'll just sleep it off and not think about it, it will all be fine...

>> No.24182045

>>24182001
If you're not gonna say anything don't make that post in the first place you attention whore.

>> No.24182053

>>24182001
but... i love schizo blogposts...

>> No.24182109

>>24182045
I was planning to but I instead took a shower to try and clear my mind. It didn't work but it did prevent me from going into meltdown here.

>> No.24182169

>>24182001
>>24182109
Pekofag narrowly avoiding having a late night breakdown.

>> No.24182376

Say, is the Subjection writeanon here? It's been a while since I've been around and I haven't seen a new entry from him in quite a while.
Is he still working on the story?

>> No.24182379

>>24182109
Sent your family dick pics?

>> No.24182401

>>24182376
Hopefully not.

>> No.24182581

>>24182376
He gave an update a while back, basically said that the nijiEN Discord Yab just killed his interest in like half the characters he was going to use.
Which really isn't a good sign for it.
I think they're currently doing their autism project of making a CYOA thing for a Holo Gothic Fantasy setting but the last update also didn't really give much hope for that since from what I could tell they were developing it for 'paper' play rather than on something like twine or some other CYOA game engine.

>> No.24182638

>>24182581
He gave up on that too

>> No.24182723
File: 207 KB, 1226x1359, 1429127689552.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24182581
>basically said that the nijiEN Discord Yab just killed his interest in like half the characters he was going to use.
>serial shitposter loses motivation after finding out his chuubas are shitposters
You love to see it.

>> No.24182795 [DELETED] 

>>24182723
It's like an all out war lol

>> No.24182918

>>24182723
It will happen to all of us sooner or later.

>> No.24183830

>>24182918
Yeah at least that dumb bastard had ambition.
Even if the most notable thing they've done and maybe be remembered for is making that prompt and story recap.
May we never see our oshis go to shit.

>> No.24183857

>>24183830
I thought most notable thing he did was posting a video of him jerking off here and ERPing

>> No.24183909

>>24183830
I have a very small indie oshi and I have to say, watching her slowly destroying herself with there being nothing I can do is pretty damn soul crushing

>> No.24183951

>>24183857
I remember him for that and his self-righteous condemnation of every fetish under the sun while injecting age focus, body hair and "hyperpregnancy" into every prompt he discussed

>> No.24184032

>>24183951
I mean I can't judge him, I'm jerking off to crossdressers dressing up as Vtubers and milking their prostates in public, but he should really realize how obnoxious and autistic it can be to babbler on about one's fetishes, especially when they are so niche

>> No.24184137

>>24184032
Yeah, exactly that. Whatever you're into is fine, just don't make it define you and definitely don't try to control what others like.

>> No.24184177
File: 19 KB, 286x326, 1475655443952.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24183909
>nothing I can do
Bro really??
She's waiting for you to SAVE her.

>> No.24184296

>>24182001
I fucking hate that now I'm invested

>> No.24184308

>>24183951
>age focus
Might be because I'm really tired but I suddenly thought of this as "haggotry" and cracked myself up.

>> No.24184342

>>24184308
Shit. That's pretty good.

>> No.24184380

>>24184342
It's really not. It's fucking terrible, but I giggled like a schoolgirl.

>> No.24184428

>>24184308
I'm adding that to my lexicon

>> No.24184569

>>24184308
>haggotry
You're right it is bad, but in a funny way that treats the hag sex fags with the seriousness they deserve.

>> No.24184802
File: 1.60 MB, 2214x5554, 88257530_p0 - Copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24178489
There's something so erotic about chicks being crazy. You know going out with them would be anything ranging from a really bad relationshit to them ruining your life, but somehow that makes them all the more attractive. I don't know why the fuck this is and it's not fair.

>> No.24185132

>>24184802
it's called bad taste anon.

>> No.24185244
File: 426 KB, 1896x2324, 1651874092329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24184802
It's called a fantasy, anon.
You know a relationship with someone as crazy as that would never work out... but there's still something so enticing about jumping into the abyss and finding out.

>> No.24185318

>>24185244
>that image
Jesus fucking christ. Time to pull out Festival of Sensations again.

>> No.24185978

>>24185318
>“Do it. Stick that big, fat dick in my mouth and shut me up.”
God damn it, I came so hard. I think this is the seventh time I've busted to this single fic. MWanon, this is amazing.

>> No.24186651

Anyone have tips for writing a fight scene and making sure it flows well?

>> No.24187421
File: 246 KB, 927x1200, 94914964_p4_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24143357
>>24144755
>>24145055
>>24145141
>>24145545
>>24150667
>>24146114
thanks for reading, anons.

>>24146114
Shion, Aqua, SFW, Tragedy

>> No.24187472

>>24185244
sigh *unzip pants*

>> No.24187643
File: 628 KB, 1200x1200, 38910-2103577819.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good luck on Gen 0 Gets Buff, whoever here decides to give it a shot. I know it's been dropped twice.

>> No.24187747

>>24187643
If you want your women getting buff shit, go watch Miko's WWE streams because your story ain't gonna get picked up.

>> No.24187846
File: 53 KB, 640x357, onq6b36df8l51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24117557
I wanna see this tanned elf goddess split Rushia in half on her gigantic futa cock.
I'm so into the idea of Flare having 0 hesitation when it comes to giving her former genmate the punishment she deserves by demolishing her cunny.

This, but afterward s Flare is still angry and hard as fuck, so she goes to her hyper muscles wife Noel who is insanely buff, who calms her down with loving words and a pecs/breasts paizuri for the ages

>> No.24187901

>>24187421
are you a shiokko?
i honestly feel bad for her

>> No.24187942
File: 282 KB, 850x1133, sample_8c91fbaccf756d72a44700f0a63f8e62.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24117557
Requesting Hime Hajime death by paizuri. Hime decides to give some unlucky huge-cocked anon the titjob of his life. But even after he cums, she keeps titfucking him. He cums again and again regardless of what annoying or stupid or screechy shit she says. Eventually anon goes from cumming buckets to cumming oceans, and dies from cumming too hard.

>> No.24187991

>>24187942
Hime actually fucking streamed yesterday.

>> No.24188349

>>24186651
I guess check out other works or stories that feature it and capitalize? You could choose specific parts to focus on such as minute details or subtle movements or be bombastic and over the top

>> No.24188838

>>24187643
I wonder when will you realize that such a story will never be picked up unless you do it and even then nobody will read it. I respect the dedication though

>> No.24188891

>>24186651
I have never written a fight scene and never intend to, but I'll give it a novice stab for its own sake.

A lot of fight scenes I've read before have focused intensely on choreography - but that's really confusing to keep track of in one's mind, and what's confusing to you will end up confusing to readers, if you write it. Were I to attempt to write a fight scene, I'd probably keep a notepad or something and just keep little notes on where combatants are, what damage they've suffered, any armaments they have; if you stop mid-skirmish, then keep track of where their limbs are, too (if fighting bare-handed or with melee weapons). This'd help with keeping track of the million tiny details.
I'd probably try to shift focus away from movements and write more of the thoughts of whichever character you're focusing on; their mental state (fury or fear) or strategic planning, for example.

>> No.24189362
File: 432 KB, 1920x1721, koronebox.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24186651
I'd recommend mixing things up to avoid repetition. Use hook, cross, uppercut instead of punch for instance, and try to change your sentence structure often. For example instead of "Suisei punches you from the left" maybe try "You're barely able to register the blurred haymaker that Suisei throws at your left cheek". This can apply to all forms of writing, but fight scenes that are grounded in reality (i.e no magic or fancy sword tricks) can tend to get a little stale with such a limited 'moveset' so I believe it's relatively important.
Throwing in how the characters are feeling and what their senses are experiencing will really add to the atmosphere too. Where does it hurt? Can they see properly? What are they thinking? etc. Finally, you also might want to try adding bits of dialogue in between clashes, because a fight should really try to move the story forward as well, or at least, provide interactions between characters.

>> No.24189546

>>24188891
>I'd probably keep a notepad or something and just keep little notes on where combatants are, what damage they've suffered, any armaments they have; if you stop mid-skirmish, then keep track of where their limbs are
Couldn't you just look back on what you've already written?

>> No.24189566

>>24187643
I commend your dedication for trying to get your prompt written but goddamn, you're not going to get lightning to strike twice.
It was already a fucking miracle you got Uruka gets Buff written because it manage to somehow hook a writer here that could write that topic with the comedic tone that gave it a wide appeal.
At this point, genuinely see if you want to write it for your own sake since your niche fetish really doesn't have many writers here interested.

>> No.24189942

>>24188891
>keep track of where their limbs are
Anon, that sounds really unnecessary.

>> No.24190141

Why doesn't YOUR story have a dismemberment system? Huh, Anon?!

>> No.24190512

>>24190141
I am not programming a dismemberment into fucking twine, I am not learning JavaScript any more than is necessary to write this fucking thing.

>> No.24192362

>>24186651
Make sure the action is brief but the build up is long like an orgasm.

>> No.24194316

>>24186651
It all depends on what kind of fight you’re after. Like another Anon said, read up on other works that have a lot of fights. Holofantasy is good if you want a fantasy setting (obviously) with magic and otherworldly elements, while Holocalypse will have more grounded (most of the time) CQC with gunplay too. Their writing styles in fights are different too with AA being a little bit more artsy and talking in metaphors while HCAnon is more raw, brutal action. There was also this one fic in the archive that I forgot the name of about Fubuki jumping you because she thinks you raped Matsuri. It was brief but there might be some things to learn in it.

>> No.24195905

>>24135408
Honestly the best comedic work here usually comes from some of the greentexts if only because brevity necessitates them to have some sort of impact in order to work, with comedy usually being a good one for impact due to the set up and punchline being an easy structure to make.
Don't think we really have much in the way of experienced comedy writers here that can make consistent comedic fics.

>> No.24199203
File: 159 KB, 220x220, 6524352345.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.24199206 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.45 MB, 1653x2338, 1652459555246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think the thread needs a little pick-me up from page 8

>> No.24199849

>>24117512
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTJqp1i5Jlh_FqCKZndXpxkk4HF86mg24wbm-V3Vm7xxMYzImsC3UBinQyDDOjqzd8Wwysx782cS6eq/pub
Characters: Hoshimachi Suisei, Kronii, Gura (short apearance)

Title: Anon in Guantanamo

Tags: Abuse, Conspiracy, Kidnapping, Watersports

This is the second story I have ever written. I haven't read or written any abuse work so idk how well it turned out. I think I did decently on the descriptions but I know that the formatting is lacking and also could have padded the ending a bit. I hope someone enjoys this :)

>> No.24200064
File: 92 KB, 404x404, wtfamireading.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24117512
God is dead, and this thread is on his gravestone.

>> No.24200146

>>24200064

Cope, seethe and dilate normiefag.

>> No.24200209

>>24200064
At least give Shrunken Troubles a try. That's this thread's piece de resistance.

>> No.24200251

>>24199849
bruh

also anchor it properly

>> No.24200268

>>24200064
Hell yeah I assisted in killing god

>> No.24200370

>>24200209
I got bored reading it, get to the funny quicker next time

>> No.24200421

>>24200251
What do you mean? what am I missing?

>> No.24200459

>>24200421
The actual story anchor is >>24117518. Usually the second post in the thread that designates it as such. It helps for visibility later.

>> No.24200575

>>24117518
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTJqp1i5Jlh_FqCKZndXpxkk4HF86mg24wbm-V3Vm7xxMYzImsC3UBinQyDDOjqzd8Wwysx782cS6eq/pub
Characters: Hoshimachi Suisei, Kronii, Gura (short apearance)

Title: Anon in Guantanamo

Tags: Abuse, Conspiracy, Kidnapping, Watersports

This is the second story I have ever written. I haven't read or written any abuse work so idk how well it turned out. I think I did decently on the descriptions but I know that the formatting is lacking and also could have padded the ending a bit. I hope someone enjoys this :)

>> No.24201310

>>24149335
Nothing, because two GFE trashcans will never be my oshi or wife

>> No.24202449

>>24200575
what the fuck did i just read? like, i am speechless. it's not particularly shocking, just weird

>> No.24202720

>>24202449
Being entirely honest I had a vision for a scene and built the story around it which is why it is batshit insane. I'm not very good at storyboarding.

>> No.24204616
File: 822 KB, 2584x4096, 64e627d5da0044ec5b0c2a683cab5da36.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dont bully her

>> No.24205141

>>24150342
Sweet, thank you for writing that idea! Was a fun read

>> No.24205253

>>24159524
I'm here, apparently still labeled a tourist.
If you're asking why I wanted to see that, the answer is simply because I was horny and had some cheesy Nazrin porn on my mind.

>> No.24206829

>>24200575
Certainly quite the experience. Nice job anon.

>> No.24208159
File: 1.93 MB, 426x360, 1652459113726.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.24208378
File: 122 KB, 850x1066, MikeNekoTongue.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24178489
The wild menhera yandere sex would be well worth whatever shit happens after

>> No.24209327

>>24200575
For your second story this is pretty good. Definitely could've been checked for spelling errors but other than that I enjoyed it. Always nice to see fics that aren't in second person.

>> No.24210745
File: 143 KB, 866x1024, 1637030758787.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Get an inspiration to write something
>Writes 1k words easily
>Start to think the story is cringe
>Motivation dies
>Next day suddenly get inspiration to complete the story
>Repeat

Does this happen to anyone else?

>> No.24210823
File: 908 KB, 1150x1229, 98038716_p1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24208378
imagine the scratches and bites

>> No.24210876

>>24210745
Yes except for the last part :(

>> No.24210926

>>24210876
rip those WIPs

>> No.24210951

>>24210745
All that but the last bit. 90% of the time I move on to a new idea, building a tower of WIPs.

>> No.24211633
File: 124 KB, 479x481, 1651093803137.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24210745
I don't feel inspired to do anything anymore

>> No.24212385
File: 228 KB, 466x470, 1652129095094.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why no fics about it being Friday the 13th?

>> No.24212679

>>24212385
That would require writers smart enough to look ahead of the date, and quick enough to write it before the deadline.

>> No.24212924

>>24182581
>weirdo pronoun shit, pandering and generally low interest streams put a damper on my mood
>tell anons as much when asked
>people make it about the nothingburger discord 'yab' that mindbroke them almost half a year ago now
What even do you call that psychological effect. It's like four lines three of which are unrelated and one of which is just Fungus shitting on Council in the mildest most polite possible terms.
>>24183951
>his self-righteous condemnation of every fetish under the sun
I have never once done this. Even for NTR faggots (who I believe should be killed), I just leave the thread until they're done shitting it up. I don't stay around to argue with them.
>while injecting age focus, body hair and "hyperpregnancy" into every prompt he discussed
On the other hand I have done this, but see nothing wrong with it. Also you forgot oyakodon.

>> No.24213157

>>24212924
Okay?

>> No.24213183 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.25 MB, 1891x1805, 1648564793640.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24212924
What about the Pomu and Finana NTR yab?

>> No.24213186

>>24212924
Oh hey you're back.
Is that CYOA thing still being developed or is it basically dropped?

>> No.24213422

>>24213186
Limbo. Haven't had much time to even think about writing since I have an upcoming cert exam and need to study.

>> No.24213471

>>24213183
Yeah that sucked balls too I guess. You could file it under pandering, I guess?

>> No.24213650

>>24213183
I almost feel bad for nijiniggers.

>> No.24214047

>>24213650
I mean, if you're a fan of any of the following: Mori, Ollie, Bae, Risu, Moona, Iofi, Reine, Fubuki, Towa, Watame, Fauna, Mumei, Rushia, Ame, Gura then you have also experienced an NTR yab in the past.

>> No.24214538

>>24214047
qrd on fubuki?

>> No.24214669

>>24117557
Banging Bae on every piece of furniture in your house... Violently.

>> No.24214790

>>24214538
I heard she killed a guy and took his clothes.

>> No.24215677

>>24214790
That guy? Me.

>> No.24216184 [DELETED] 
File: 1.76 MB, 1500x1500, AZKi_2021_Alt_Portrait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24187747 >>24188838 >>24189566 no need to samefag so hard just because it's not your fetish.

What's the name in AZKing?

>> No.24216294

>>24214538
Lol no, find it yourself newfrog

>> No.24216367 [DELETED] 

>>24216184
Fuck me I meant what's the harm in AZKing.

>> No.24216670

>>24215677
What did you do to get Fubuki to kill you?

>> No.24216793

>>24216670
I got LASIK

>> No.24216861
File: 1.76 MB, 1500x1500, AZKi_2021_Alt_Portrait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24187747 # >>24188838 # >>24189566 # no need to samefag so hard just because it's not your fetish.

What's the harm in AZKing?

>> No.24217105
File: 62 KB, 932x217, Screenshot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24216861
Unfortunately retard, nobody here likes your dumb as fuck requests. Especially since you keep asking them.

>> No.24217571

>>24216793
Understandable, Betraying Friend like that is just unacceptable.

>> No.24219728

>>24214047
Amegeddon was truly an incredible case of mindbreak and memory-holing. Simps just completely brainwashed themselves into forgetting Ame's confirmed ex-best friend going on Discord and laughing at them for thinking she's a virgin. I guess it helps /vt/ didn't exist yet.

>> No.24220229

>>24219728
What a way to misconstrue events.

>> No.24221538

>>24220229
Maybe stop giving him replies.

>> No.24223732

>>24210745
Yes. Its the reason why my WIP is practically 3 weeks past my initially expected and self-designated deadline.

>> No.24224000

>>24216861
>>24187643
Fuck dude, what happened to this version of her? I love the Eliza from Skullgirls look.

>> No.24224320

>>24223732
same...

>> No.24224512

>>24209327
You know I was really debating that point. I wanted to tell a story but I wasn't sure that I wanted to make a self insert type of character, but the premise is that this is a random person so first person became the default mode. Do people enjoy the first person PoV style content?

>> No.24224565 [SPOILER] 
File: 869 KB, 280x158, majimabreakdance.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24194316
>Holocalypse will have more grounded (most of the time) CQC
Someday...

>> No.24224792

>>24224512
>Do people enjoy the first person PoV style content?
As long as the main character/narrator has some good lines or compelling way to describe the events. When it's bad it's really bad

>> No.24225154

>>24224792
I'll be honest I probably rushed my project should probably classify it as WIP.

>> No.24225409

>>24200575
I mean it's a decent concept, but I feel like it needs some work in formatting since some paragraphs run on way too long and could honestly have more impact if they had gotten split up a bit more.

>> No.24227609
File: 13 KB, 292x114, b314a6479d031362c822d17853b9af7d.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24224320
desu

>> No.24228759

>>24227609
kek

>> No.24230593

>>24204616
Who's the girl next to Marine? Never seen her before.

>> No.24232550 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.96 MB, 540x540, 1652458596377.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hope you can motivate yourself to write today, anon

>> No.24232761

>>24230593
Some whore. Best to be forgotten.

>> No.24232825

>>24232550
Who is this imposter slut rabbit

>> No.24233049

>>24232761
But that's literally every hololive person, why single one out?

>> No.24233602

>>24233049
Don’t know what rrats you’ve been fed but no one in Hololive is a whore.

>> No.24233655

>>24230593
This joke is as fresh and funny as a thoroughly picked over possum carcass

>> No.24233928

>>24233655
So, just like any other joke on /wg/?

>> No.24234084

>>24233928
>So, just like any other joke on /wg/?
Yes, exactly. Its the same joke being repeated every thread and its tiresome.

>> No.24234222
File: 654 KB, 805x805, 1635915318759.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24233602
>no one in Hololive is a whore.

>> No.24234301

>>24234222
Could have named Noel, Mori, Fauna, Mumei, literally everyone else.

>> No.24234416

>>24182001
>autism'd away another love interest

>> No.24234690

>>24233602
Anon, I know at least one of them is literally in the R18 business...

>> No.24234788

>>24234301
Because Ayame is the safe choice, if people have said those names, it would start a fight.

>> No.24235972

>>24234788
Why? They aren’t special or anything. And it’s not like they will ever know us.

>> No.24236144

>>24235972
Yeah, I know that, but not /wg/.

>> No.24236258

>>24234301
The thing with Ayame is that everyone knows she's not a whore, so it's fun to use her. But if you say anyone else, for example Watame, people will know exactly what you're talking about and get mad

>> No.24236439

>>24236258
How is being with one guy being a whore? Now Mumei on the other hand....

>> No.24236576

>>24236439
Because she's not with me, her boyfriend

>> No.24236707

>>24236258
Why would they get mad? Not like they will ever date them or anything. I watch vtubers the same way I watch Jerma or any other streamer.

>> No.24236737

>>24236707
Because not everyone is a cuck like you

>> No.24236793

>>24236737
You’re sick in the head if you think that way.

>> No.24236797
File: 79 KB, 211x276, hairlessman.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24236707
Get lost normie

>> No.24236898

>>24236707
>I watch vtubers the same way I watch Jerma or any other streamer.
A good healthy mindset, but /wg/ and a large part of /vt/ delude themselves into thinking they have a chance in dating vtubers, so they will denounce your mindset.

>> No.24236945

>>24236707
thatsbait.gif

>> No.24237055

>>24236258
>everyone knows she's not a whore
kek, seething nakirigumi

>> No.24237087 [DELETED] 
File: 227 KB, 510x508, 1652468119061.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24236898
/vt/:
>"They're not your girlfriends"
rushia
>"You're my boyfriend after all, right? stay with me forever"
/vt/:
>"They don't actually love you"
lamy
>"I don't say it much because it's embarrassing but...aishiteru. I love you so much"
/vt/:
>"The holos are just a character and its kayfabe, no bearing on them irl"
pekora:
>"lmao my character completely died so quickly haha, oh well guess I'll never be a cute bunny princess like Luna after all. also let me explicitly tell you that I won't cry on stream because I want to be happy for you"
/vt/:
>"Once they step off-stream they barely think about you"
kanata about marine
>"all she can talk about irl is how much she loves you guys"
/vt/:
>"They don't actually like it they're doing it for money"
kanata
>"I'll never have a partner or betray you", literally asks suisei to remove male from radio show she would appear on
/vt/:
>"They think you're disgusting and they'll never fuck you or think of you that way"
okayu:
>exists
/vt/:
>"they'd never meet you irl and hate it when you try to get closer to them"
laplus:
>pretty much everything behind her seven proxies of casual viewer gatekeeping
/vt/:
>"they hate your incel mindset and none of them agree with you about how idols 'should' behave"
korone:
>"an idol must not have a man, an idol having a partner is literally the worst kind of person"
/vt/:
>"It's just a job for them, even if they enjoy it. They're just entertainers providing a service."
multiple holos:
>break down multiple times a year from overwork and panic about no longer being loved, obsessively stalk their fans and ditch entire collab circles and partners despite doing very well before

Girl streamers with boyfriends produce worse content than single girls.
It is not a matter of whether they had sex, its a matter of whether they are currently seeing somebody.

This is because the chat is no longer their crutch of support and therefore the chubba is more distanced and less emotional (good emotions or bad) with the chat, causing it to look more like an act. (Even if the whole things an act, you get worse at it). You don't watch movies and picture actors with a green screen, you see the movie character for how he is portrayed. IF the anime girl is seen as "just some voice actor" the immersion is ruined for many people.
The emotional aspect of the home life could also play into the disturbance of the channel. Fight with your boyfriend just before a stream? Changes how the stream plays out entirely. Have rough sex just before the stream? Same thing.
Then there come the zatsudans. Where chubbas usually talk about their day to day lives. Every interaction with your boyfriend must either be fully out in the open, regardless of consequence, or completely hidden away from sight. This means you have to lie to your chat about your day and about yourself. If you grow to love your chat regardless you may enter final yab territory of going "Oh that reminds me of the time my boyfriend...." and end up horribly fucked.

There is also the old school idea of men desiring to support and protect women, even if its deluded. Knowing a girl is already supported and doesn't need you does play into some peoples minds. Though maybe this happens less often because it is the CURRENT YEAR.

A girl could be more used up than melody and still be entertaining, so long as she is CURRENTLY single.

My confession is that I despise people who fail to understand this and think that there's nothing wrong or think that me "touching grass" or getting laid will change anything I mentioned above.

>> No.24237252

>>24237087
>/vt/:
>"They're not your girlfriends"
rushia
>"You're my boyfriend after all, right? stay with me forever"
Stopped reading here. Imagine still believing Rushia.

>> No.24237283
File: 111 KB, 850x1440, KoroPeek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24237087
Considering how blackpilled Korone tends to be about a lot things, her beliefs in that regard really do tell a lot. She rules.

>> No.24237353

>>24236258
What? Does Watame have a sextape or something? Why would she be a whore?

>> No.24237456

>>24237283
Korone da best

>> No.24237586

>>24214047
Thanks god Pekora isn't a whore

>> No.24238339

That moment when you're writing a sentence and then stop, because despite knowing and understanding the concept of what it is you have in mind, your brain decided it just forgot what the term for that concept is.

>> No.24238401

>>24238339 (me)
Then you pull up a dictionary or thesaurus and before you could type in a letter, your brain suddenly remembers the term.

>> No.24238535

practicing dialogue during sex, don't mind me.

“Nooooo~” She whines as you try to pull away from her suffocating embrace. Both of you panted heavily, droplets of sweat dripping from your drenched head down onto her lying form. Both of your lower bodies were fused together, the still pulsing head of your cock engulfed within her moist and fleshy insides.

“Ru- Mike, you gotta let me go, I’m about to cum.” You huff out, a shiver running up your spine as this pink haired, dirty street cat-like girl called Mikeneko grinded her hips in response to your words, mewling out in her own pleasure.

“Then cum inside me, Anon. You want to feel good, right? I know you do~” She teases you, albeit with some difficulty in breathing. You just grunt in retort, your frustrations beginning to build within you once more. She was right, it did feel good. Crazy good, but you knew that if you even gave her a 1% chance of getting pregnant she would latch onto you like an imprinted duckling. So you steel yourself and once more try to pull away from her, but she wouldn’t let you go.

“You’re not going anywhere, Anon,” she growls out, like a threatening cat. Her eyepatch had come undone, revealing her heterochronic eyes, one red and one purple, yet both glowed amorously. Her tiny, lithe body twists and before you knew it her legs had wrapped around your waist, locking you into position.

“You-”

“Bitch? Whore? Crazy girl? Slut? Menhera? What other insult are you gonna call me, Anon?” She cuts in, silencing your supposed threats.

“I’m all of that and more, Anon. I want to treat me like a piece of trash, like I’m nothing more than a flesh hole just for your pleasure. I want you I want you I want you I want you.” She bleats out repeatedly, and in those eyes of hers, a crazed light glowed within. She pulls herself closer to you, her nails digging into the flesh of your back as her lips utter words so intoxicating you could do nothing but obey.

“And right now, I want you to cum in me.”

Deep within you, a fire was lit, no, it was already there, but now it was blazing, hungering to be fed like an endless pit. And right now, right in front of you, was a thin, almost sickly girl who wanted nothing more than to be consumed by your burning desires.

“You damned slut!” Your hips crash into her with such force the bed frame creaks out in protest. Mikeneko screams out both in pleasure and pain, drowned in a hedonistic wave. Your body simply continues to pump into this tiny, frail girl’s form as you dive into the same hedonistic lake, supping on the pleasures of her moist folds, how her insides writhed and squeezed your shaft, how her fingers dug so deep into your flesh they bled, and how her moans and mewls rang inside your ears, thrumming up a melody of depraved lust and wanton desire.
“Yesssss, just like that, Anon. Don’t hold back. Just cum, cum, cum, cuuuuuuuummmmm~” She squeals as the core of your body lets loose all the pent up sensations it held, releasing out of the slit of your cockhead. Wave after wave of hot, white, semen flows within her, causing her body to quake and her insides to squeeze in a wave motion, as if trying to ensure that every single drop of cum was milked from you. After what felt like an eternity, you fall unto her, where she once more embraces you, stroking your hair while purring softly.

“Now we’ll be together forever, kay?”

>> No.24238626

>>24238535
MHWanon?

>> No.24238706

>>24238626
Yeah, just wanna get more practice in while I get back into writing.

>> No.24238850

>>24238535
>Mike, you gotta let me go, I’m about to cum.
Yeah, yeah, JP pronounciation, whatever, I keep reading this as Mike. Anon is fucking some dude named Mike. Honestly I would use 'Neko' in dialogue just to avoid this.

>> No.24238917

>>24238850
Who is this...this...MICHAEL seducing Anon?!

>> No.24238974

>>24238706
Quality-wise, it's excellent, but it's almost note-for-note identical to FoS.

>“You’re not going anywhere, Anon,” she growls out, like a threatening cat.
Growl is a poor dialogue tag in this situation. Two thugs doing a drug trade who hate one another would growl threats at each other, but you don't growl during sex.
The growling dialogue tax carries connotations of genuine enmity.

>> No.24239030

>>24238850
Typing it out as Mi'ke, Mi-ke or Mikè could alleviate that.

>> No.24239074

>>24238535
I hope this means we'll get a Mikeneko fic in the future.

>> No.24239095

New thread
>>24238821

>> No.24239158

>>24239095
i could snap this bitch like a twig

>> No.24239213

>>24238974
yeah one of the reasons I'm putting in some practice is to break away from my writing being to similar to FoS, but I guess when it comes to crazy menhera sex I can't run that far from it, eh?

For the usage of the word "growl", I was thinking more in line with mikeneko being a cat, but I guess "hiss" would be a more appropriate term?

>> No.24239258

>>24239213
Hiss would absolutely be more appropriate. It also suggests a sudden change in attitude, which fits Rushianeko's character very nicely.

>> No.24239315

>>24238535
like the other anon said, this does seem like festival of sensations with the names changed. not that i mind, because that was great and so is this.

>> No.24239365

>>24239213
I'd really suggest just trying to break away from writing a character as a menhera.

>> No.24239507

>>24239213
What >>24239365 said. I'm assuming this is practice for Hoshikawa, right? Rather than menhera... think socially-conscious gyaru? Anyone want to chime in on what (if any) archetype Sara falls into, because come to think of it, I'm stumped. She's definitely not the same kind of loopy as Matsuri or Rushia, though.

>> No.24239638

>>24238535
>don't mind me.
Then why did you post it to the thread? If you want feedback just fucking ask

>> No.24240277

>>24239507
>nijinigger
A massive slut.

>> No.24240456 [DELETED] 

>>24237353
She does but I'd rather not get banned

>> No.24240580
File: 21 KB, 512x448, 1533680153366.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24240456

>> No.24240596

>>24239507
Absolute extrovert, playful, speaks her mind, girly and is the type that feels awkward if she lets a silence last more than 4 seconds.

In other words, >socially-conscious gyaru

>> No.24240646

>>24240596
Pretty much. Possessed of a crazy hot model, too. Shit, I really need to start watching more of her outside of clips.

>> No.24240791

>>24240456
Well shit now I'm interested, got a catbox or something?

>> No.24241016

>>24238535
I kneel.
I have too long to go to reach that level.

>> No.24241107

>>24238850
yeah same, i can't turn it off

>> No.24241191

>>24238850
Mi-san? Mi-chan?

>> No.24241212

>>24241191
Mi-chan sounds better than Neko

>> No.24241407

>>24240791
It's all a pack of lies.

>> No.24241576

>>24240791
Yeah she's got one the same way Aqua has half a dozen that get posted all the time.

>> No.24241904

Cum in Luna.

>> No.24242209
File: 160 KB, 850x1202, AstelTicket.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here's your ticket for the Astel Express to the next thread! Head on over!

>> No.24242582

>>24242209
mating press

>> No.24242961
File: 117 KB, 850x1194, AstelCatserafuku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24242582
They don't sell a ticket for that, unfortunately.

>> No.24243015
File: 7 KB, 451x262, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24242961

>> No.24243180 [SPOILER] 
File: 279 KB, 1001x1200, AstelBunnysuit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24243015
Well...that looks okay. Head to platform 12 and hop aboard!

>> No.24243238

>>24243180
God I hope we get fics of the Stars getting fucked one day, double blowjob between Astel and Miyabi would be heaven

>> No.24243356
File: 96 KB, 849x636, AstelMiyabiBerrys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24243238
>double blowjob between Astel and Miyabi
wew

>> No.24243367
File: 2.18 MB, 546x946, 1652504406175.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a massively flaming faggot but lusting after the homos is too gay for me

>> No.24243387

>>24243367
Just imagine >>24243356 with filled condoms instead of berries and add a recording overlay.

>> No.24243522
File: 43 KB, 1280x720, goslingathislimit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>24243387

>> No.24243573

>>24243522
Yeah, that's right. See as I see. These sluts need dick, just like the girls.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action