Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 46 KB, 638x527, 1611204457812.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2204511 No.2204511 [Reply] [Original]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMiuR2Gga60

>> No.2204529

>>2204511
good

>> No.2204544

>>2204511
It's the managers retard. Mori clearly wants to collab with her. Watch the takamori q&a, she almost bursted out in frustration because the managers don't even let her say her name

>> No.2204553
File: 28 KB, 480x405, 1605030641200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2204553

Yes, Hololive EN refuses to do a collab with Coco because they are secretly owned by Xinping and now they will take over the world using the power of China or fujos or whoever the fuck you are that keeps living in this godforsaken timeloop that no one wants to escape from we have nothing else better to do with our lives than to shitpost on a basketweaving forum

>> No.2204559

y'all really want EN chats to get chink spam just so your oshi can do reddit meme review?

>> No.2204585

>>2204544
Are their managers chinks?

>> No.2204598

>>2204511
Yabeeeee

>> No.2204599
File: 69 KB, 768x768, EaNIgh2WAAAzTce.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2204599

>>2204559

>> No.2204609 [SPOILER] 
File: 70 KB, 1100x355, 1617542723101.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2204609

>>2204511
>>2204544
>>2204585
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

>> No.2204621
File: 546 KB, 1546x954, bugwoman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2204621

>>2204585
>Kiara confirmed her manager knows Chinese
What do you think

>> No.2204637

>>2204559
They only do it during the collab. They can just turn on members only chat or do the stream on Coco’s channel.

>> No.2204638

>>2204511
Be like Kyryu Coco, work as a team and don't blame anyone.

>> No.2204671

>>2204559
I want an actual collab dumbass. You know, playing games? They do that sometimes.
>>2204585
More likely than not it's just the EN is new and a cashcow and they don't trust the EOP fans not to get into fights with bots.
I don't even mind them restricting collabs because of that, but I wish they would actually SAY that, even just to Coco, instead of putting her in a position where she has to speculate over it when people ask.
If someone asks and Coco says "We talked, won't be collabing any time soon because y'know, but hopefully one day" then I'll be satisfied, but the fact that there's not even that much just feels like spite from the EN management at times.

>> No.2204683
File: 69 KB, 698x200, plebbit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2204683

What a piece of shit company.

>> No.2204702

>>2204511
nah thats due to chink insects. also just because she can speak english, doesnt mean she can communicate well with holo en members. she hasnt had so many one on one collabs even with holo jp members since her debut. same goes for aqua for instance. its all about their personality.

>> No.2204709

>>2204683
Ogey.

>> No.2204712

>>2204671
All that would do in empower the chinks because it will be legitimized that they are SO powerful they can even control the content of the streamers altogether.

>> No.2204717

>>2204671
Why would you want them to collab with reddit dragon in the first place? Stopping Mori and Kiara from making career ending yabs is already hard enough

>> No.2204726

i don't know if it was the bugmen intention to make coco basically toxic for collabs but the EN management certainly believes it

>> No.2204750

Fire EN management and hire competent people.

>> No.2204774

Enma chokes on tiny chink cocks. What else is new?

>> No.2204780

>>2204750
>competent management
>Hololive
pick one and only one

>> No.2204788

>>2204511
She sounds so sad these days. She’s not fully there.

>> No.2204810

>>2204750
Already did it.

>> No.2204831

>>2204750
If they're keeping EN away from Coco then they're very competent already.

>> No.2204836

>>2204788
not being able to do your job normally because of a bunch of binoclard insects coordinating spam attacks on you 24/7 will do that

>> No.2204931

>>2204559
I seriously hope they chinkspam Calli. I literally hate Calli.

>> No.2204974

>choco says hong kong
>china spergs
>haato says taiwan
>china spergs
>Coco says taiwan
>china loses all of their collective shit
>some indie says Taiwan
>gains 50k subs and starts getting 10k/m in superchat

Even China doesn't know what China wants

>> No.2205026

>>2204788
not really, eop.

>> No.2205038

>>2204559
I want to see them having fun... Why let the chinks take control over that

>> No.2205074

>>2204974
chinks are programmed bugs. is that new. they are all insect machines

>> No.2205253

>>2204683
That thread was turning into a massive shitstorm anyways with how a bunch of users were working themselves up again with what little they have even when Coco said she won't blame anyone. If it weren't for her prepping the Yagoobot for the meme review, I would call it a rrat that she scheduled the review just to calm them down.

>> No.2205324

>>2204671
>but I wish they would actually SAY that, even just to Coco, instead of putting her in a position where she has to speculate
She's not speculating. In that clip she's telling the truth outright, that "someone" is not letting her collab and that is "dangerous" to collab with her. Any fan can fill in the gaps. The way her wording sounds avoidant is just natural for the Japanese language, which remains the language of her HoloJP viewerbase despite speaking English. Plus they would want to avoid saying on camera "yes we can't because antis are harrasing us" because that would be giving the antis exactly what they want.

>> No.2205350

>>2204559
Not to brag, but the chink spammers are easy to beat and demoralize, if their raid on Haachama last time was any indication.

>> No.2205394

>>2204559
Hic

>> No.2205400

>>2204683
you havent even confirmed she ACTUALLY wants to collab with a holo en member. you eops push the collab so fucking hard for some dumb reason but its just your desire.

>> No.2205432

Dunno why people are blaming EN management when the orders are more likley to be from higher up in the chain. All Enma, Jenma, and J-Chad can do is follow orders.

>> No.2205448

>>2204609
Would make sense, she knows the heat she packs and doesnt want to force others go thru what she has experienced.

>> No.2205490

I hope that if one of the girls is quitting at one year mark they go balls deep just before and collab with coco.

>> No.2205493

>>2205400
Anonchama... Coco did say she wants to, in the clip OP posted.

>> No.2205544

>>2205400
Did you even watch the video you fucking retard?

>> No.2205548

>>2205400
If you bothered watching her stream there were several SCs asking about it so she kept being a little less vague each time. She wants to, EN wants to, Enma a shit.

>> No.2205586

>>2204559
Yes. And Gura outright deserves it so she learns how it feels like when your chat gets raided by autists, like her fanbase does to others (which she never tries to tardwrangle)

>> No.2205740

>>2204559
More like EN chats to spam "fuck china"

>> No.2205821

>>2204683
This is exactly why they aren't doing it.

>> No.2205872

>>2204774
Fuck off Zhang. Enma is the first one to tell Bilibili translators to fuck off from HoloEN before Taiwan incident.

>> No.2205932

>>2205872
Proof?

>> No.2205991

>>2205872
alternate timeline?

>> No.2206007

>>2205932
All Bilibili channels of HoloEN don't have any restream the week before the incident. Furthermore, just check the archive from /jp/

>> No.2206012

chinese viewers love to be aggressive when it suits them and victims when it suits them so an EN/coco collab with tons of "fuck china" spam from EN fans would fit nicely into a "racist EN" fan narrative that would be spun by the spammers. and honestly either side only wants to see it so they can tear into each other anyway so it's just a lose-lose situation for the girls.

>> No.2206016

>>2205493
>>2205544
>>2205544

whod say "i dont want to" nobody says like that, you socially inept faggots. everyone says like "i want to collab with everyone".

outside of the reddit meme shit which is obviously a talk show like kiaras holo talk, coco hasnt had a collab even with fucking marine. the only one is the one with shion and coco just joined it a commentator. no collab with other big players like, subaru, aqua, pekora, too. much less other 500k-700k subscribed members. flare has aggressively talked to coco but they havent had yet. she isnt so extrovert contrary to her look and taking style in her streams.

>> No.2206095

>>2204831
You should be skinned alive by US marines and JSDF Rangers, chink

>> No.2206258

The way she says the "the things that happened to me" sounds so fucking sad.
>Don't cry

>> No.2206315

>>2206258
regardless of how you feel about hololive as a company none of the girls deserve to be the target of a chinese government-adjunct spam campaign

>> No.2206369

>>2206016
>>2205400
She wants to collab, JOP larper. Get over it, and head back to your haachama thread, or the cytube I don't care.

>> No.2206389

>>2204559
>>2204585
>>2204702
>>2204712
>>2204774
>>2205038
>>2205074
>>2205872
>>2206095
What you know yet another thread inundated with racism

>> No.2206428

Noel...

>> No.2206451

>>2206389
hey it's the chinese roleplayer again, are you going to post the screencap of the anti-asian attacks headline too you fucking ponce

>> No.2206475

>>2204511
Managers can block collabs.
>Mori wanted to collab specifically with Coco
>Ina is an oldfag holofan
Managers are blocking to collab which Coco and EN have accepted.

I think both parties are doing just fine Coco is spending more time with her senpais and the ENs are helping less well known Holos get noticed.

What people ignore in this situation is that Coco and EN already have a ton of fan crossover and a collab between the two doesn't benefit anyone. The only reason people make a big deal out of it is because it is something they can't have. That being said.

Coco will appear on Holotalk because Kiara doesn't give a solitary fuck about appearance and hates antis with a passion that would usher in the 4th reich.

>> No.2206499

>>2204511
COCO LOVE,
EN HATE

>> No.2206502

>>2206451
I'm here to call out hypocrisy

>> No.2206561

>>2206016
If she didn't want to collab she'd dodge the question or not even bring it up.

>> No.2206576
File: 52 KB, 541x541, Idol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2206576

>>2204559
>y'all

>> No.2206698

>>2206576
You know there's a Japanese equivalent to "'y'all" also right. It's not a big deal if you're not a homo obsessed with grammar.

>> No.2206733

>>2206576
That poster used a racial pejorative and "y'all" is the only thing that bothered??

>> No.2206739

>>2206389
I'll stop hating the bugmen when they stop being the shittiest antis out there

>> No.2206793

>>2206739
>bugmen
I can't even imagine the level of hate required to compare humans to incests

>> No.2206864

>>2205740
This, people mostly from this board will post that long ass spam about something Square. Which will irritate some viewers and will decide to shit on the chat as well. Like that chat on that wrestling stream.

>> No.2206884

>>2206369
thats your schizo delusion. she hasnt had a collab with korone, okayu either. marine, korone, pekora, subaru okayu, hasnt with her. and all of a sudden she wants to collab with holo en members beyond them? who? mori? but mori wouldnt be able to handle her topics with subtle japanaese contexts. the others are much less likely except kiara would invite her as a guest in holotalk

dont push your chinky creepy eop delusion on her.

>> No.2206885

>>2206451
Watch out, he'll tell you you're violating rule 3 next

>> No.2206888
File: 233 KB, 366x558, 1611926750923.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2206888

>>2206389
>>2206733
>>2206793
*casts a spell to remove the guy pretending to be Chinese*

>> No.2206922

>Chink attacks will never cease
Feels bad

>> No.2207015
File: 303 KB, 480x401, Gun.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2207015

>>2206793
Shut the fuck up, bugmen.

>> No.2207053

>>2207015
he's not even a real bug, he just roleplays being a chinese concernfag

>> No.2207076
File: 31 KB, 741x232, YWNBJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2207076

>>2206884
Silence Hungarian, don't be jealous her English is 100% better than yours. or do you think all idiots type like this? and make? vague? say? what? she is bilingual. why u not understan? jov (tl note- jov mean japanese only viewer) will never be japanese

dont push your redditor views on asacoco. have sex.

>> No.2207154

>>2207053
they are all chink mouth breathers to me.

>> No.2207177

>>2204559
>chink propaganda on US stream chat
>google gets into spotlight for allowing it
>forced to fix the spam
I see no problem in this

>> No.2207216

>>2204559
Yes not for the reddit review but for the chink spam. Im Kaira crying from WEEKS of chink spam.

>> No.2207229

>>2206884
>marine
Are you fucking retarded? https://youtu.be/AD5ViewbLKw

>> No.2207231

Don't know about other ENs but Kiara is probably jealous of her because her weeb ass was rejected from Jp auditions even though she speaks better Japanese than Coco.

>> No.2207258

>>2207216
>Im Kaira crying from WEEKS of chink spam.
you want to try again, ESL?

>> No.2207286

>[OtakMori[ are notorious for misrepresenting Vtubers with clickbait titles and thumbnails. On top of that, they've got sketchy translations and they have zero tact (as evidenced by them speed subbing Aloe's apology video and re-uploading it instead of submitting CCs). On top of that, he monetized the apology video with 4 ads over the course of a barely 8 minute video, showing that he was trying to make a quick buck over the controversy.

>It was so bad that a [reddit] mod took down the thread posting Otak's video stating that they had proven "time and time again that they are an incompetent translator." In retaliation, Otak claimed he wasn't doing it for Hololive, but for his fans, further cementing he doesn't really care about the image of the talents.

>> No.2207351 [DELETED] 

glass the chinks, racewar now

>> No.2207405
File: 133 KB, 257x303, 1599954469835.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2207405

>>2207286
but there's nothing to translate in the OP clip

>> No.2207413

>>2207286
I find it difficult he misrepresented this situation though

>> No.2207432
File: 4 KB, 320x180, mqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2207432

>>2204553
ogey

>> No.2207471

>>2207286
It is in English, stupid redditard.

>> No.2207526
File: 175 KB, 1033x1080, Kokumelon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2207526

>>2207351
nanking 2.0 when?

>> No.2207539
File: 18 KB, 644x800, 1617294709880.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2207539

>>2206793
>I can't even imagine the revel of hate required to compale humans to incests

>> No.2207572

>>2207405
>>2207471
I didn't watch it because clickbait shit. A good guy instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEZ2oH1miZ4

Crippling Depression is good too

>> No.2207684

>>2204511
Come on ame do something. Shes the only one that can pull off a collab with the doragon

>> No.2207697

>>2206389
https://files.catbox.moe/3a3pxs.mp4

>> No.2207767

>>2204609
I dont get it

>> No.2207788
File: 100 KB, 740x1024, 1616375694645m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2207788

>>2206884
>>2206922
>>2207015
>>2207154
>>2207351
>>2207539
Do you not even care that your rhetoric is getting innocent people killed????

>> No.2207802

>>2207526
>>2207788

https://files.catbox.moe/3c893x.mp4

>> No.2207839

>>2206884
This is the stupidest fucking post I've read all day.
She's literally collabed with every single one of the girls you mentioned. You're just fucking retarded.

>> No.2207897

>>2207802
Stop shielding yourself behind an ironic layer of memes. Your hate is getting people killed and the moderation team is passively enabling it, simple as.

>> No.2207928

>>2207229
i said one on one collab, you homo. that shit is usual party shit. this is the only decent one but with shion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCzEy-CRAMA&ab_channel=MarineCh.%E5%AE%9D%E9%90%98%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3

>> No.2207930

>>2207897
>>2207788
Yes good.

>> No.2207951

>>2207788
Asians are super racist though. Part of it lies in the fact that they let their communities racism go unchecked for years, and once they turned on normalfag whites, there was no ally left in current times. Nothing to do with v-tubers, off topic.

>> No.2207955

>>2207930
Absolutely appalling

>> No.2207972

>>2207897
>Stop shielding yourself behind an ironic layer of memes
he says, while pretending to be chinese on a mongolian car repair imageboard

>> No.2207974

>>2207788
>>2207897
Get your delusions out of here, please.

>> No.2208002

>>2207955
Yep

>> No.2208007

>>2207951
>they
Are you seriously condemning an entire race based on the actions of individuals?

>> No.2208018

>>2207951
You're replying to bait

>> No.2208020

>>2207897
I enjoy your ledditor roleplay, anon, keep it up.

>> No.2208027

ENMA doing a good job getting EN away from reddit meme review

>> No.2208038 [DELETED] 

>>2206016
Who let the sjw get out of its cage

>> No.2208066

>>2207972
I'm not Chinese nor have I ever pretended to be. I simply want the mods to uphold their written commitment to anti racism

>> No.2208119
File: 856 KB, 1508x1368, 1616108632696.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2208119

>>2208066
>uphold their written commitment to anti racism
Ok, time to stop replying to bait.

>> No.2208149

>>2208119
Read rule 3 on the FAQ page.

>> No.2208171

>>2206793
You're right, insects are actually really cool and don't deserve to be compared to subhuman ching-chongs.

>> No.2208175
File: 186 KB, 351x347, 1614736616252.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2208175

>>2208007
Asians are a community hive mind, sweetie. The ones ostracized for having western values are the individuals.

>> No.2208181

>>2207839
party shit hasnt any talk and her reddit meme shit is the same shit as holo talk.

>>2207076
not even an argument, eop. dont force your garbage delusion on her. you dont even watch any her stream other than those clips for eops made by chinks and SEAs.

>> No.2208197

>>2208027
ENMA LOVE

>> No.2208212

>>2208171
>subhuman
Wow classy

>> No.2208213

>>2204585
>>2204544
I think they just want them to be established before they incur the anger of the 50 cent army.

>> No.2208216

>>2204544
>Watch the takamori q&a
>watch a kiara stream
No.

>> No.2208243

>>2208181
That's still a collab moron. Go touch grass.

>> No.2208338

>>2206016
>flare has aggressively talked to coco but they havent had yet.
They literally had a Minecraft collab a week ago

>> No.2208345

>>2208175
Save the blind Asain hate for /b/ please

>> No.2208347

>>2208175
>believing in the individual meme in 2021

>> No.2208386
File: 247 KB, 370x370, 1613160066070.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2208386

>>2208181
None of your posts were arguments, JOVtard. If you don't have a clip where Coco says "I don't want to collab with any of the EN members" to support your argument, then all you're doing is schizo rambling. You will never force your delusional wapanese views on the girls. Japan likes EOP money, get over it.
Pic related is the woman you hate so much.

>> No.2208422

>>2208347
>the individual
>meme
Do you not believe in universal human rights?

>> No.2208428

>>2205400
I get why some fags won't read the whole thread. But why are you too retarded to even look at the OP?

>> No.2208497

>>2208386
>If you don't have a clip where Coco says "I don't want to collab with any of the EN members
I don't but there are plenty of clips about how she hated everyone in America when she lived there. I certainly don't blame her though.

>> No.2208548

>>2208497
Ogey

>> No.2208749

>>2208243
lol do you want party shit? but then literally no jp member has joined party shit with holo en members yet. which means coco isnt anything special compared to other jp members.

why should she be treated as a special person? is it because her english skills are good? most jp members havent collabed with an en member.

>> No.2208768
File: 44 KB, 720x932, 1614498697062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2208768

>>2208497
Thanks I win, she DOES want to collab with the girls. You will NEVER be Japanese. See you in the next thread!

i know who you are. you and fat lover are virgins. how u live to 30+ and not kiss girl? lole

>> No.2208788

>>2206389
>complains about racism
>being in 4chan

ok zhang

>> No.2208792

>>2207928

She's done roughly a million solo collabs with Marine, you unbelievable retard.

>> No.2208799

China wins once again

>> No.2208838

>>2208768
>she DOES want to collab with the girls.
Kiara and Ina maybe lol.

>> No.2208917

>>2208788
Read rule three newfriend

>> No.2208922

>>2208386
that shitty image just proves who you are.

>> No.2208955

Asians are bugs.

>> No.2209004
File: 41 KB, 213x320, Peko WP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2209004

>>2204529
fuck off chink

>> No.2209019

>>2208792
>>2208749

>> No.2209033

>>2208955
Why are you here?

>> No.2209065

>>2207928
Marine stayed at Coco's house almost immediately after Coco's 1st month collab ban was up. The stream where Coco famously shoved her hand into Marine's sweaty tits. They've also had several streams together, including 3D ones in the studio.

I dunno where you're from but you're no tatsunoko

>> No.2209072

>>2208799
They've certainly derailed the thread.

>> No.2209077

>>2208749
why do you have to be special to want to collab with someone from the same company? your way of thinking is extremely stupid, almost as retarded as the chink larper also in this thread

>> No.2209115

>>2209065
eop please. she just otomori'd

>> No.2209160

>>2209115
*otomari

>> No.2209186
File: 32 KB, 128x128, 1613763765562.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2209186

>>2209077
You ARE replying to the chink larper, you fucking idiot.

>> No.2209263

>>2209186
And you are throwing around racial pejoratives like rule 3 doesn't even exist

>> No.2209309

>>2207897
"Your hate is getting people killed"

Good.

>> No.2209330
File: 1.62 MB, 1600x900, coco pooh kill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2209330

Stop falling for their bait. They're weak.

>> No.2209341

>>2206502
What hypocrisy? My racism is consistent.

>> No.2209349

>>2205432
Because "we" have to schizopost about something, blaming the person we know nothing about is the easiest way

>> No.2209400

>>2209033
Well! Of course! I’m here for the EN vtubers!

>> No.2209407

>>2209077
all of you "coco cant collab with en because holo management is garbage" faggots are basically inflammatory conspiracy theorists, and you always try to rile up people to attack holo jp despite nothing being confirmed. you rrat bullshiters are the same subhumans as chink bugs.

why did coco spotlight yagoo in her stream today if she hates the management so badly?

>> No.2209419
File: 592 KB, 1920x1080, 1609389705375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2209419

>>2209263
Didn't ask.

>> No.2209458
File: 99 KB, 1125x1122, 1617490488360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2209458

>>2209309
You are even putting your favorite dragon in potential danger.

>> No.2209470

And this is why Asians are just xenophobes towards us. Good for them.

>> No.2209547

>>2209470
>us
Speak for yourself, I'm engaged to one.

>> No.2209548
File: 88 KB, 258x517, C594A396-1658-47D4-909D-2C2A34433BF1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2209548

>>2207258
>you want to try again, ESL?

>> No.2209618

>>2209458
I don't give a fuck.

>> No.2209656

>>2209547
>I'm engaged
>Watches Vtubers
I'm going to have to press X on that.

>> No.2209746

>>2209618
You don't care about anyone but yourself? What a sad way to live.

>> No.2209801

>click thread
>find myself in /pol/
Whoa it's like I'm in /v/

>> No.2209822

>>2209470

so coco is too lololol just enjoy en vtubers. case closed.

>> No.2209871
File: 80 KB, 288x288, 1604075067490.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2209871

>>2209656
>he's doubting a nerd found a nerd gf
Bro.....don't tell me you're a khv....

>> No.2209914

>>2209801
Why don't you go to reddit if you want a hugbox?

>> No.2209917

>>2209618
Fucking racist. I hope a nigger tongues your anus.

>> No.2209922
File: 110 KB, 454x520, C41C0098-7D40-4F8F-B650-48E516A29F53.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2209922

>>2209801
>>click thread
>>find myself in /pol/
>Whoa it's like I'm in /v/

>> No.2209946

>>2209914
Why don't you go on /b/ if you want to be racist?

>> No.2209952

>>2207802
I don't get it.

>> No.2209984

>>2209871
Not him, but fuck you normie!

>> No.2210011
File: 146 KB, 454x520, 7073D491-A6D7-4AD0-9DBA-7579CFC77618.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2210011

>>2209822
>so coco is too lololol just enjoy en vtubers. case closed.
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:19:59 No.2209871
>80 KB PNG
>>>2209656 #
>>he's doubting a nerd found a nerd gf
>Bro.....don't tell me you're a khv....
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:20:38 No.2209914
>>>2209801 #
>Why don't you go to reddit if you want a hugbox?
>>>2209946 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:20:44 No.2209917
>>>2209618 #
>Fucking racist. I hope a nigger tongues your anus.
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:20:54 No.2209922
>110 KB PNG
>>>2209801 #
>>>click thread
>>>find myself in /pol/
>>Whoa it's like I'm in /v/
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:21:15 No.2209946
>>>2209914 #
>Why don't you go on /b/ if you want to be racist?
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:21:19 No.2209952
>>>2207802 #
>I don't get it.

>> No.2210058
File: 160 KB, 500x500, get out.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2210058

>>2209984
>normie

>> No.2210089

>>2210011
W*jak

>> No.2210091

>>2206864
>still birthing about based goodnight chat slaying the chinks
Shut the fuck up Chang and kill yourself.

>> No.2210096

>>2205586
>(which she never tries to tardwrangle)
But she has. In fact, every single EN member has. Good job proving you don't watch them at all.

>> No.2210120

>>2209914
Why don't you go to /pol/ or /v/ if you want to talk about politics?

>> No.2210140

if you are not white you are not relevant

>> No.2210142

>>2209946
Why don't you go dilate if your axewound is closing up?

>> No.2210229

>>2210142
Why don't you read this sites rules?

>> No.2210232

>why the fuck would china bother trying to fuck up a 4chan coco thread of all things. why would they think that was a good idea, or that it would work

>it actually works

oh

>> No.2210380

>>2209946
Why did you bring up race at all?

>> No.2210415

>>2210232
/vt/ is newfag central. The consolebabbies, the insectpeople and the /qa/ rejects infest this board.

>> No.2210427

>>2210229
Why don't you ligma balls?

>> No.2210539

>>2210380
Because he's a retarded newfag who has /pol/ living rent-free in his head.

>>2210229
Bitch, I'm pretty sure most jannies and some mods don't even know this hellhole has rules.

>> No.2210541

>>2210232
both eops and chinks are vermin.

>> No.2210578

>>2210232
They did try to shitpost on hlg

>> No.2210642
File: 79 KB, 640x445, zi8m533iqxa61.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2210642

>>2210140
lol

>> No.2210644
File: 173 KB, 454x520, 6C857095-E22C-4EBF-8ECA-6F1803028647.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2210644

>>2210058
>160 KB PNG
>>>2209984 #
>>normie
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:23:01 No.2210089
>>>2210011 (You) #
>W*jak
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:23:02 No.2210091
>>>2206864 #
>>still birthing about based goodnight chat slaying the chinks
>Shut the fuck up Chang and kill yourself.
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:23:08 No.2210096
>>>2205586 #
>>(which she never tries to tardwrangle)
>But she has. In fact, every single EN member has. Good job proving you don't watch them at all.
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:23:33 No.2210120
>>>2209914 #
>Why don't you go to /pol/ or /v/ if you want to talk about politics?
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:23:50 No.2210140
>if you are not white you are not relevant
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:23:52 No.2210142
>>>2209946 #
>Why don't you go dilate if your axewound is closing up?
>>>2210229 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:25:08 No.2210229
>>>2210142 #
>Why don't you read this sites rules?
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:25:12 No.2210232
>>why the fuck would china bother trying to fuck up a 4chan coco thread of all things. why would they think that was a good idea, or that it would work
>>it actually works
>oh

>> No.2210753

>>2210578
Isn't katakana too slow for their tastes?

>> No.2210834
File: 132 KB, 1519x717, 1615912360015_index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2210834

>>2210380
People were using racial pejoratives and extreme hate speech

>>2210539
The moderation team usually does a good job of addressing anti black racism. Anti Asain hate is sadly another matter

>> No.2210876

>>2209004
guess again amerifat
Taiwan Tienanmen Square etcetc

>> No.2210951
File: 206 KB, 210x194, fubuki vibin.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2210951

>>2210834
Oh, it's you. Still assravaged about it?

>> No.2211103

>>2210951
Yes I'm furious the moderation team is allowing such hate to posted. Especially when we are in the midst of an unprecedented wave of racial violence against Asians

>> No.2211202
File: 736 KB, 514x584, allbewhite.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2211202

>>2209917
>Fucking racist.

Yeah and? Racism is based.

>> No.2211225

>>2211103
>an unprecedented wave of racial violence against Asians
Get rid of nogs and that problem disappears.

>> No.2211228
File: 123 KB, 640x640, absolute state.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2211228

>>2211103

>> No.2211277

>>2209400
Ina and the IDs are Asian irl.

>> No.2211295

>>2211103
>asians

you mean chinks. if you werent chink you wouldnt be triggered that much chink bugs are something else. every asian hates the locust plague.

>> No.2211390
File: 1.15 MB, 1920x1080, good ol 9_11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2211390

>>2211225
DAS RAYCISS

>> No.2211499

>>2211295
Nope I mean all Asains see >>2209458

>> No.2211653

>>2211295
Remember that the only reason the Anti-Asian hate campaign even started is because the insests noticed that EVERYONE hates them, and by saying NO TO ASIAN VIOLENCE they can accuse all the other asian nations of raycissm.

>> No.2211798
File: 111 KB, 220x220, 1615589450459.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2211798

>>2210834
My fellow anons.
This is bait.
So ignore him.

>> No.2211942

>>2211499
lol while its actually the shitty low-iq degenerate product of woke garbage like critical race theory, thats merely your mutt stuff. no asian person in asia gives a shit about it.
the us is becoming a third world country. it wont end. cope or go back to chinkland.

>> No.2211971 [DELETED] 
File: 68 KB, 288x288, 728D0991-47F2-45E3-B4B8-8F14CD1DF6D3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2211971

>>2210753
>Isn't katakana too slow for their tastes?
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:30:39 No.2210834
>132 KB PNG
>>>2210380 #
>People were using racial pejoratives and extreme hate speech
>>>2210539 #
>The moderation team usually does a good job of addressing anti black racism. Anti Asain hate is sadly another matter
>>>2210951 # >>2211798 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:31:18 No.2210876
>>>2209004 #
>guess again amerifat
>Taiwan Tienanmen Square etcetc
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:31:38 No.2210951
>206 KB GIF
>>>2210834 #
>Oh, it's you. Still assravaged about it?
>>>2211103 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:33:20 No.2211103
>>>2210951 #
>Yes I'm furious the moderation team is allowing such hate to posted. Especially when we are in the midst of an unprecedented wave of racial violence against Asians
>>>2211225 # >>2211228 # >>2211295 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:34:43 No.2211202
>736 KB PNG
>>>2209917 #
>>Fucking racist.
>Yeah and? Racism is based.
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:34:59 No.2211225
>>>2211103 #
>>an unprecedented wave of racial violence against Asians
>Get rid of nogs and that problem disappears.
>>>2211390 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:35:00 No.2211228
>123 KB JPG
>>>2211103 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:35:28 No.2211277
>>>2209400 #
>Ina and the IDs are Asian irl.
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:35:39 No.2211295
>>>2211103 #
>>asians
>you mean chinks. if you werent chink you wouldnt be triggered that much chink bugs are something else. every asian hates the locust plague.
>>>2211499 # >>2211653 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:36:06 No.2211390
>1.15 MB PNG
>>>2211225 #
>DAS RAYCISS
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:37:27 No.2211499
>>>2211295 #
>Nope I mean all Asains see >>2209458 #
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:38:52 No.2211653
>>>2211295 #
>Remember that the only reason the Anti-Asian hate campaign even started is because the insests noticed that EVERYONE hates them, and by saying NO TO ASIAN VIOLENCE they can accuse all the other asian nations of raycissm.
>...Anonymous
>04/04/21(Sun)11:39:37 No.2211798
>111 KB GIF
>>>2210834 #
>My fellow anons.
>This is bait.
>So ignore him.

>> No.2212020

>>2211798
I just want the moderation team to treat all races equal is that so much to ask?

>> No.2212029

>>2206389
shitting on bugmen is objective good. fuck off, ping. say goodbye to 30% of the population after I detonate my Coco themed m80 on your shitty dam.

>> No.2212112
File: 198 KB, 534x663, 1594723997892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2212112

>>2211202
>Racism is based.
Based on what?

>> No.2212229

>>2212112
Based on human nature and therefore correct and righteous.

>> No.2212231

>>2212029
Joking about genocide stay classy /vt/

>> No.2212244

>>2212231
https://files.catbox.moe/xb74ma.mp3

>> No.2212256

>>2212112
i would start posting hyperborea videos but they are all in mp4s

>> No.2212275 [DELETED] 

>>2211103
Violence is caused by niggers. The only systemic racism Asians face is their statistically lower college acceptance rates in the US because they are so goddamn low in the victim hierarchy

>> No.2212314 [DELETED] 
File: 75 KB, 630x840, yikes2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2212314

>>2212231
>thinks im joking
get fucked, ping.

>> No.2212336

>>2212029
No, anon, it's rayciss, now keep paying tribute to Xinnie Jhin Poohng.

>> No.2212458

>>2212020
if you want a chink-friendly board just go to /int/ where you can be isnta-banned for bantering chinks

>> No.2212474
File: 32 KB, 140x140, 1594845215146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2212474

>>2212231
Joking?

>> No.2212676 [DELETED] 

>>2212231
The world would be a better place if all chinese died tomorrow.
I mean, literally, objectively better when you consider they've triplicated their pollution in the last decade and more than 90% of all current plastics in the sea literally come from China. Bugmen don't give a fuck about the environment and sustainable practices, it's going to get to a point where it's going to be a matter of them or the world.

>> No.2212679
File: 1.00 MB, 637x360, 1616265692115.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2212679

>>2204511
It's understandable. Anti's are no joke.

>> No.2212696

nobody here is racist against asians.
Everyone in the world hates nationalist chinese who are brainwashed by their government and thats a good thing because we dont need a 2nd happening of nazi germany.
You are already putting a racial minority in your country in concentration camps for nation wide genocide.
A racist that doesnt want to be treated negatively, what a joke. KYS zhengs

>> No.2212747

>>2212275
You seem to have forgotten the Atlanta shooting... Coco's old hometown funny enough

>> No.2212786

Vtuber, what are they really?

>> No.2212903

>>2212676
And they will win. They're insidious and have their feelers on all pies around the world. Most third-world shitholes (like mine) depend on their high-quantity low-quality products.

>> No.2212964 [DELETED] 

>>2212676
you misspelled niggers

>> No.2212969

>>2212676
>The world would be a better place if all chinese died tomorrow
What happened in your life you became THIS hateful?

>> No.2213054
File: 41 KB, 450x377, db8ac30f2c84946508648ceb63072518.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2213054

>>2212969
The fact that snowflakes like you exist.

>> No.2213089

>>2212969
probably the chinese populus supporting genocide of a minority in their country.
What made you so hateful against muslims?

>> No.2213097

>>2212969
Prove me wrong.

>> No.2213140

>>2212676
>>2212676
this. chinks are like pollution.

>> No.2213145

>>2213089
>chinese populus
Wow condemning an entire race based on the actions of individuals.

>> No.2213192

>>2212969
shouldnt you be doing something about the racism in front of your door instead of a korean basket weaving board?
There is a genocide against muslims happening in mainland chine right now and you think the racism of some random idiot on the internet is more important?
Do you have no compassion for the people next to you, who think they would find a good live in your country?

>> No.2213210

>>2212969
not him, but its not about what's happened in my life. Its the countless lives of innocent people and environment destroyed by the bugmen. No country in asia is on par with their bullshit.

>> No.2213220

>>2213192
What does any of that have to do with 4chans content moderation policy?

>> No.2213233

>>2213145
Every chinese supports the genocide of Uighur muslims in china. You are guilty by association just like the germans during nazi germany. YOu dont get to shield yourself from this.

>> No.2213238

>>2209952
Anon... Your history reps...

>> No.2213279

>>2212969
you have an option to support taiwan, insect

>> No.2213311

>>2213233
>Every chinese supports the genocide of Uighur
Imagine posting something like this and actually meaning it. Sad

>> No.2213322

>>2213145
chinese is not a race.

>> No.2213326

>>2213145
>individuals
Anon, the chinese have done their very best to exterminate individuality. Where do you think the insect name comes from? They are a hivemind that does what Pooh & co. tells them to.
COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS CONTROLLED AS YOU'LL SEE

>> No.2213380
File: 35 KB, 402x379, 1593294234548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2213380

>>2207802
I love it, thank you.

>> No.2213383
File: 62 KB, 850x400, 725245783568476987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2213383

>>2212969
What happened to your life that you go into fucking 4chan to defend a bunch of soulless maniacs that have genocided several minorities in their own country, oppose every single woke value your kind tends to endorse, and literally believe fear makes meat taste better which is why they PURPOSELY torture animals to death.

>> No.2213403
File: 1.35 MB, 1080x1080, xjvqGR6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2213403

>>2213145
>actions that they're supportive of
FTFY
get ready to say goodbye to that dam, chong.

>> No.2213408

>>2213220
you are complaining about racism yet you do not care about the racism happening in front of your own door.
Hypocritical like always zheng.

>> No.2213424

>>2213233

Is that even true ? I'm sure a lot of them do support it but there's also the question of like .. them not having the choice but to support it

>> No.2213465

This thread didn't have much potential to begin with but even that was destroyed because morons can't ignore obvious bait.

>> No.2213495

>>2207788
Die faster

>> No.2213539

>>2213383
Do you hate all Americans because they practice circumcision?

>> No.2213551
File: 31 KB, 625x626, 936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2213551

>>2206389

>> No.2213553

>>2213326
hongkongers called them locusts before ccp cracked down on anti ccp movements. so most buttmad chinks on this board are the pro-mainland commie chink locusts.

>> No.2213560

>>2213424
it doesnt matter. See nazi germany. THe same thing is happening in mainland china right now and you dont get to duck out of it

>> No.2213615

>>2212969
Look up about the Chinese Fishing Fleet and tell me their behavior doesn't resemble a plague.

>> No.2213654

>>2213539
No, i hate "gods chosen" people for bring it to us.

>> No.2213684

>>2213465
Because it's the best kind of bait.

>>2213424
Problem is, most of those are already cast out of society. Since the CCP already controlled China for more than 2 generations, most citizens already consider it normal to just trust blindly in the government, because it knows best.
AND BLINDLY SWEAR ALLEGIANCE
LET YOUR COUNTRY CONTROL YOUR MIND
let your country control your soul

>> No.2213740

>>2213684
Based Metal Gear Rising anon.

>> No.2213756

>>2213424
you are implying that 3.however billion chinese cant fight against their racist government that supports the genocide of a whole portion of chinese citizens?
You are a racist, simple as.

>> No.2213787

>>2213465
it was just a rrat thread with no confirmation.

>> No.2213806

>>2213424
you'd be surprised how many Chinese are fiercely loyal to the CCP here in the US.
>mom works in schools
>tells a story about how a Chinese boy will come to school and scream at the sweetest, shyest Japanese girl, telling her that she a horrible person and a murderer until she bawling her eyes out
>will even try to attack her at recess
>girl has to hide during her fucking playtime because of some Chinese autist brainwashed by his parents

it sucks, but they are one big hivemind. A few obviously are good people. But many are still in full support of Mr. poohbear

>> No.2213817

>we should live in harmony
>but we all have different conceptions of whats good and bad
How are you supposed to reach an agreement when the very base of your foundations are vastly different?

Also are we all forgetting about the various global wannabe oligarchs that wish to turn the general populace into their slaves?

>> No.2213820

>>2213740
Look up the lyrics and tell me it's not a perfect fit for the hivemind.

>> No.2213834

>>2213654
By that logic you should hate British people for colonizing China

>> No.2213892

>>2213806
Did everyone clap too?

>> No.2213896

>>2213465
>i-it was bait!
Shut the fuck up Chang and kill yourself.

>> No.2213902

>>2213806
>Mr. poohbear
As I mentioned before, I propose calling commie in chief Xinnie Jhin Poohng.

>>2213817
>global wannabe oligarchs
Mind explaining what it has to do with the current derail?

>> No.2213940

>>2213834
And I do hate the british. Your point?

>> No.2213999

>>2213902
How does it not?

>> No.2214004

>>2206389
Watch yellow tiny dick retards masturbate ferociously to a screen of this and only this message on NGA without showing the actual replies we know chink playbook by now.

>> No.2214033

>>2213892
you don't have to believe it, faggot. its a real story though.

>> No.2214287

>>2213892
I believe it, it’s clear in chinese anthropology that obedience to the state/ ethnic group is an absolute. You couldn’t grasp that understanding since you’re and unlearned american with not conception of ethnic ties.

>> No.2214315

>>2207788
Hey why don't you look at the actual incidents and what skin colors are behind them? Pro tip: it's not pasty 4chan nerds caving asian skulls in

>> No.2214370

>>2214287
>you’re and unlearned american
Unless that anon is in Hawaii I doubt there was even a Japanese girl in the school

>> No.2214381

>>2206475
Actually Kiara might be the biggest reason why management is reluctant, we all know how sensitive she is to all and any forms of criticism, can you imagine Keekikiara going through similar bullshit like Miko/Marine atm without having a total mealtdown? She cried when someone said Taakemori is forced imagine her dealing with actual attack even if it's just stupid spam.

>> No.2214418

>>2213806
Meh, what I feel for the average chinese is pity. They really grew their entire life being indoctrinated and learning that the only value they'll ever have is dedicating their lives to the party. I should know, I live in a third-world shithole that was wrecked by both shit governments and a brutal commie insurrection that wiped most of the middle class.

>> No.2214433

>>2214315
A white man just went on a killing spree against Asain women in Coco's old hometown...

>> No.2214447

>>2213892
plenty of chink americans actually hate japanese.

>> No.2214450

>>2214315
>its only skin colors
This is what your brain is like on American education

>> No.2214616

>>2214447
Well Japanese Americans are less than 1 percent of the US population so I find it highly unlikely to have even occurred in the first place. Odds are even lower in any other nation

>> No.2214692
File: 64 KB, 718x897, haachama glue.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2214692

>>2214616
>they're a minority, so it's fine to not care
>chinese are a minority, that's why we should care
This is your brain on Haachamachamaaaa~

>> No.2214724

>>2214692
Who are you quoting?

>> No.2214748

>>2206922
Some day this shitheads have to grow up and find a job, it's pretty clear all of them have to be like children or student's in early '20 at most and not the brightest ones either, really get's you redpilled on those IQ maps that put chinks extremely high and make Africans retarded when they clearly have more dignity and humanity than those bugs that steal their resources.

>> No.2214771

>>2206095
Do us marines know how to do that? They don't even have foreskins.

>> No.2214867
File: 300 KB, 652x516, 1601198521070.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2214867

It kind of sounds like she's pissed off doesn't it? Then of course she has to backtrack and say "I wouldn't collab with me either"
But what did she say last time? "I don't know why they don't return my messages"
Now it's ASK THEM YOURSELF
They're just fucking ghosting her. It would be proffesional if ENMA said this and this is why we can't collab yet, sorry. But they can't even do that.

>> No.2214899

>>2214616
that doesnt explain anything. the monolingual english-speaking chinese americans are just brainwashed by anti japan ideology due to the dumb "asian" yellow journalism. the western "asian" media is mostly chinese or korean propaganda machines pushing their ww2 victimhood as one of their core values or "truths".

>> No.2214907

>>2213820
Oh it absolutely is, Collective Consciousness was a stroke of fucking genuis in terms of writing, some in-depth stuff hidden what just seems like a dubstep/industrial metal song from a vidya gaem.

>> No.2214937
File: 513 KB, 719x636, 1598360299500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2214937

You retards are getting baited into a race debate when you should be focusing in on ENMA hate.

>> No.2214940

>>2213465
>bait
This is actual /pol/fags arguing between themselves, on the general thread it was already annoying when the only thing you could insult with was zhang or wang, this thread is arguing about the history of bad deeds of china on a fucking vtuber board

>> No.2214966

>>2214937
Who's enma? What's hololive?

>> No.2215045

>>2214937
i dont really need to hate anyone other than chinks

>> No.2215120

>>2214433
>Robert Aaron Long
>White
Also:
>Long
It's always chang, isn't it?

>> No.2215160

>>2215120
Remember that asians, especially insects, can't commit hate crimes, so it's always white guy because race lives rent-free in clapistan's head.

>> No.2215196

>>2215120
Justin Long is Chinese? I had no idea

>> No.2215243
File: 25 KB, 830x457, 1604155573859.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2215243

>>2215196
this damage control attempt is pathetic, chang
try again

>> No.2215303
File: 61 KB, 1638x354, ghsdrth.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2215303

>>2215243
Being this American

>> No.2215331

>>2215303
>nooo it wasn't chang it must be this other long surname
chang, why are you racist against whites?

>> No.2215338
File: 16 KB, 710x83, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2215338

>>2215243
polchama...

>> No.2215360
File: 104 KB, 1200x800, https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_6054e343cd7ec5ea1698638c_0x0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2215360

>>2215196
If you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes you are not white

>> No.2215361

>>2215243
>>2215303
Plausible deniability.

>> No.2215397

>>2215303
>>2215338
Wow an unsourced screenshot, it's gotta be true

>> No.2215411

>>2215338
>and Chinese
nice reading comprehension chang

>> No.2215432

>>2215360
The guy in question is blond though

>> No.2215455

>>2215411
Exactly if you are not Aryan you are chink. Simple as

>> No.2215467

>>2215397
>>2215411
I refuse to believe there are 2 /pol/ retards arguing the dumbest shit in a vtuber board

>> No.2215501

>>2208799
This, you all laugh at them but their tactics are clearly effective. They made Coco ostracized within Hololive, they made her afraid to open the chat to everyone and not just members and every time she's part of a bigger collab, all the other members end up making their streams members only because just her presence invites Chinese spam.

Honestly I don't even know why she or anyone else in Hololive pays attention to antis. I've seen the Chinese spam and it's always disjointed nonsense that doesn't mean anything, yet somehow it fucking works. God, people on the internet used to have thicker skin.

>> No.2215649

>>2215360
>>2215432
If you did your English and biology reps, chang, you'd know that this guy is clearly a half mix and that blonde hair can appear even in mutts.
https://www.quora.com/Can-an-Asian-boy-be-born-with-blonde-hair-if-he-has-a-blonde-great-great-great-great-grandfather-How-long-can-recessive-genes-be-carried-across-generations-until-they-have-vanished-Or-would-they-vanish-at-all

>>2215455
>>2215467
Not an argument, chang.
This attempt at damage control is even more pathetic.

>> No.2215671

>>2206095
You are retarded. Profits are profits, ENs are all rising stars on the scale that surpasses almost everyone in Hololive. Mori is making tons of music and selling merch like hotcakes, and Gura is the number one Vtuber in the world.
I don't care about your Cocofag feefees, the girls are too successful and we don't need bots in their chat ruining the mood for everyone just because orange woman wants to play Minecraft with them on stream.

>> No.2215711 [DELETED] 

>>2206389
If I could nuke all 1.3 billion of you insects and send out a kill order to execute all the ones overseas, I seriously would. Bugs have utterly destroyed many good things in the world including this and I hope to see the day where the entire society accelerates into complete social break down.

>> No.2215729

>>2204511
Oh wow, actually confirming that it's Enma who denies it. Will redditniggers turn on her now?

>> No.2215762

>>2215649
Irish and Norman's are not white, simple as

>> No.2215789 [DELETED] 

>>2215711
Wow

>> No.2215800

>bait thread gets 300 replies in 3 hours
Sasuguh, polniggers

>> No.2215830

>>2215729
Enma is actually based for once.

>> No.2215851

Please do not support Coco.
She has damaged the Hololive family and the feelings of the Chinese fans.
Do not support cover in future projects.
Only support Aqua but stop if she chooses Coco over China.

>> No.2215869

>>2215729
>Implying anyone actually gives a shit about Coco
I gurantee this shit will be forgotten like in a week at most.

>> No.2215881

>>2215800
I'll be here all week

>> No.2215925

I'm not even buying the whole "Antis will attack EN if Coco collabs" defense the redditards are spewing. Didn't the Zhangs try to attack Gura when she dedicated a song for Coco but eventually pussied out?

At this point I'm already convinced of the "EnMa hates Coco" rrat thanks to this. Thanks for making me see the light guys.

Until a collab actually happens, I'll be skeptical of her.

>> No.2215930

>>2215851
hololive is bigger than it ever was because of coco and her engagement with the western fans.

>> No.2215965

>>2204511
Isn't it a good thing though? I don't want to see coco in anyone else's stream

>> No.2215977

>>2215930
At the cost of all of Chinese branch and sponsorships
There are hundreds of Chinese fans attacking Coco and Cover now

>> No.2215992

>>2204683
I never understood Reddit allowing companies to moderate communities. You end up with shit like this.

>> No.2215995

>>2204511
>Sob story to milk sympathy
Christ, what a shameless bitch. And fuck the retards who enable her.

>> No.2215997

Does it matter? Hololive EN just needs more vtubers.

>> No.2216014

>>2206389
Stay in your shitty bug country and use your own shitty bug internet. Fuck off.

>> No.2216059

>>2204559
You realize the chinks are afraid of spamming en because we're all naturally more aggressive than the grass eating salarymen of nippon right? They'd start a fight that they'd promptly lose due to the weaponized autism of the west.

>> No.2216069

Well this thread has turned to shit, but take a good, hard look at it. This is exactly why the EN managers refuse to allow the collab to happen. So I'll walk you through it.

>Coco collabs with any EN member
>Bugs spam, doxxing the ENs using their twitter hashtags with VPN bots
>Twitter offers no support on blocking users from engaging in the holos hashtags
>Cover has to work overtime to protect their idols (they won't though)
>Lazy EN managers have to now deal with more shit, they can't really do much.
>EN begins to question what real values managers offer.
>MEANWHILE, during all of this, EOPs are taking the bug bait, making political comments and derogatory remarks to bug bots.
>Politics ruin another hobby

Mostly it's the EOP audience that will end up blowing things out of proportion by spamming edgy political takes at 5 Zhang Bots. God forbid kotaku has to write an article about how there's Asian hate bubbling inside of a vtubing audience.

>> No.2216083
File: 2.29 MB, 320x214, giphy (2).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2216083

>>2204831
>>2206502
>>2206576
>>2206733
>>2206793
>>2207788
>>2207897
>>2207955
>>2208002
>>2208007
>>2208066
>>2208149
>>2208212
>>2208347
>>2208917
>>2209263
>>2209746
>>2209917
>>2209946
>>2210140
>>2210876
>>2210834
>>2211103
>>2211499
>>2211653
>>2212020
>>2212231
>>2212969
>>2213145
>>2213097
>>2214287
>>2214433
>>2215303
>>2215303
>>2206389

>> No.2216140

>>2215977
Cocofags and /pol/fags -assuming there's any difference- is pretending this is a victory anyway just so they can absolve their oshi from any faults

>> No.2216260

>>2216083
based

>> No.2216318

Cover folds to a few hundreds of China nationalist retards, if the fujoshis learn how to wheelbarrow they are fucked. They better grow some fucking spines.

>> No.2216352
File: 87 KB, 240x240, ichihime-11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2216352

>>2216140
Oh, so /pol/ is the new reddit for the insects. Thanks for the warning.

>> No.2216417
File: 380 KB, 1193x517, Zhang bros don't look.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2216417

>>2215501
>>2204511
Rumao the chinks have only made her more money and increased her popularity.

>> No.2216439

>>2216083
Based.

>> No.2216517

>>2206016
Are you actually fucking retarded?

>> No.2216582
File: 61 KB, 220x221, 1610608432049.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2216582

I wonder if it's because ever since HoloCN got disbanded, HoloEN became the alternative for the Chinese audience because 'it's global', and Cover don't want to risk losing that.

>> No.2216587
File: 86 KB, 470x499, 4DCC48B3-D014-4645-8FF6-B435A9B47114.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2216587

>>2216069
Wrong take to have from this thread. The real issue is that EN should NOT EXIST. They have brought NOTHING positive to Hololive, it has all been negative and drama with EVERY SINGLE THING THEY DO. From
>Kiara faking being a fan of pekora, throwing shade at the JP and doxing Subaru
>Cali bringing in normal fags that hound the JPs and going onto shit western podcasts
>Gura denying every opportunity to bring up anyone but herself
>Ame bring in the shitposting audience then complaining about her audience constantly
The only one is any positive traits is fucking Ina

And its only a matter of time till those cunts get tripped into give any political take.
They need to be put down.

>> No.2216589

>>2204511
The rrats are fucking real.

>> No.2216613

>>2216083
Ahem baste

>> No.2216633

>>2216587
Anon, if you want vtubers safe from ebul western influence, try Nijisanji. After all, they're never gonna be a thing in the west but will continue to dominate the japanese market.

>> No.2216786

>>2207897
>>2209946
>>2210834
>>2212020
Man, I can't even tell if this is bait or not because of how fucking stupid liberals are. It wouldn't be the first time they waddled their shit filled pants onto a board and tried to preach.
>>2216083
Based and Pestcontrol pilled

>> No.2216817

>>2216786
I was in the first thread of >>2210834. The retard was actually triggered because of that ban. Not sure if the one here is him or just a regular troll using him as a flag.

>> No.2216843

The dehumanisation here is crazy to see but these threads get /pol/ tier fast so not too surprising. Whilst you can use what is happening to Coco as a catalyst to spout your vitriolic views, why would you act like those you so very clearly despise? It does not make you better, it comes across equally as pathetic. Likely wasted words considering the vast majority of those seeing this message are gonna be American, who know little of nuance or subtlety.

>> No.2216853

>>2216843
Trying to compare these threads to what the antis are doing? You're getting desperate, Zhang.

>> No.2216860

>>2216843
Ching chong wang dong.

>> No.2216862
File: 95 KB, 240x240, ichihime-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2216862

>>2216843
>he's still triggered

>> No.2216892
File: 78 KB, 174x256, wat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2216892

>>2216843
>who know little of nuance or subtlety
>can't even make subtle bait

>> No.2216993
File: 31 KB, 438x484, happy-man-e1505773311870.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2216993

>>2207897
So you're telling me that whenever I say Chink, a bugman dies? Chink chink? Chinkety chink chink? Chink chink chinkety chink?
>>2216843
This is not /pol/ tier. There's a reason /pol/ isn't a blue board.
We've also done a better job than the chinks getting rid of Judas and the rest of CCP Live, they couldn't get two of ours meanwhile an entire branch of their's gets the shitter. The only chinamen I'll ever agree with is one with American behind the Chinese.

>> No.2217005

>>2216633
I do not know where to start. Too many personalities.

>> No.2217007

>>2216853
>>2216860
>>2216862
>>2216892
Even if I were Chinese, and let's just say I am, these posts were all ad hominem. As I said, Americans that have such a fractured and polarised society that they must always have an enemy. It's sad to see but expected.

>> No.2217054
File: 188 KB, 500x394, C62B18F0-3DD5-4BB2-86E0-0C73885E3530.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2217054

>>2210834
Fuck niggers
>>2216993
Stop, I can only give so many based replies in one thread

>> No.2217087
File: 174 KB, 800x800, lulu super.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2217087

>>2217005
Try l*l*. Nijisanji is more like variety, and you can keep to one unlike hololive which sells itself as a big happy family.

>> No.2217089

>>2217007
>lets just say I am
your bait becomes less effective when you say these types of things.

>> No.2217096

>>2217007
Someone who does not share the same beliefs as you is your enemy you fucking mongaloid. Every action they make is not in you and your’s best interests. You would understand if you had any strong familial ties. American mutt.

>> No.2217116

>>2216993
What do you mean we? I'd be happy to have you as a viewer; such an ardent supporter that you envision yourself in some sort of fight against the "enemy". The reality is that you (or anyone on this board) didn't do shit to resolve the current debacle and you'll probably call the ones that dealt with it stupid and incompetent in another thread.

>> No.2217123

>>2217007
>commies have such a fractured and polarised society that they must always have an enemy
FTFY

>> No.2217128
File: 899 KB, 768x960, DRUK.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2217128

>>2204511
Hololive EN are soulless and i will continue to not watch them

>> No.2217173

>>2216843
explain how what were saying is wrong. Prove to me that the Chinese aren't insatiable antis who will endlessly harass people if their hivemind is threatened. prove to me that the bugmen haven't be genociding an ethnic group in their country with the support of the citizenry. prove to me how the CCP hasn't polluted the earth to a ridiculous amount in comparison to other countries. prove to me that they don't torture animals before death to make the meat "taste better". Prove those things wrong.

>> No.2217230

>>2215851
>Only support Aqua

Why single her out?

>> No.2217231

>>2217096
>Someone who does not share the same beliefs as you is your enemy
It speaks for itself. What are centrists or those that are non-partisan? This is your brain on a one party system (China) or a two party system (America).

>> No.2217273

>>2216417
Yeah but they also made her break and cry on stream.

>> No.2217283

>>2217116
The only way you can be such an apologists for them is if you are one. We is very appropriate, even the normalfags have gained a seething hatred for China and Cover's bullshit protection of its talents. Fuck China isn't even a controversial statement.
When you have such a vile crowd as the Chinese CCP drones, you can only refer to them as They and if you aren't with them then you are with Us. That being said its clear where you stand rice boy.

>> No.2217286

>>2217230
Aqua, the literal autist in search of validation, was the only one that didn't directly offend them because of her autism, so they think she's their symbol and the only way of making hololive a proper company again.

>> No.2217312

>>2207767
they're insinuating Coco is both a manager for EN and a talent for JP simultaneously. She is fluent in both languages and is obviously familiar with idols so as far as rrats go, it's shockingly reasonable.

And unlike Manager A, I don't think we've ever heard EnMa's voice, so it's not immediately disprovable.

>> No.2217326

>>2208007
Yes as a chinese person living in the states I wouldn't mind if the CCP infested mainland got nuked.

>> No.2217332

>>2217231
They have different cultural/political beliefs that will clash with yours no matter what fucking side you or center you stand on you moron. They are chauvinists.

>> No.2217371

>>2217007
kys

>> No.2217386

>>2206733
Reddit.

>> No.2217438
File: 136 KB, 453x541, 1616744107968.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2217438

>>2204511
Coco has gotten it so goddamn rough that it almost makes me want to donate to her. I honestly think that if Kanata wasn't there for her she would have graduated or worse. It's insane how disrespected she is despite being a breadwinner for the company and being the campaigner for EN, what is probably their biggest investment payoff. I don't even know how much worse this shit must be behind the scenes.
I fucking hate China so goddamn much and I'm glad their oshis graduated.

>> No.2217499

>>2206698
y'all is twitter speak to avoid having to say you guys to refer to groups

>> No.2217510

>>2217312
It would actually explain alot but at this point it's sort of objectively not true unless she had massive barriers put in place while also being the manager.
I'm not sure if dragon could handle managing EN while also dealing with chink shit and maintaing her own channel activities. That being said I hope its true because it is legitimately heinous of Cover to go that far over something that wasn't her fault.

>> No.2217532

>>2206888
Based Sheep poster.

>> No.2217538

>>2217173
>>2217283
Chinese people live under authoritarian rule but they are still victims as a whole. They absolutely do harass people for stupid things (just look at the cotton issue now, lunacy) and it's totally unacceptable for this sort of conduct in a normal society (not what we have these days when the loons are out of the asylum). The CCP is demonstrably genociding an ethnic group and using them for slave labour and organ harvesting. China mistreated the earth, but all nations have (and still do), they killed off most of their wildlife, destroyed their culture and done other ridiculous things, yes. I was never against these points but I am against the conduct used against them (not that they don't deserve it, they are scum), don't stoop to their level to beat them because you end up becoming just like them. A pyrrhic victory should not be what you should fight for.

>>2217332
All cultures clash and the dominant always succeeds; this is no different.

>>2217371
Care to tell me why I should kill myself or perhaps a method to do so? surely you can other more than three letters, right? Come on, anon, I believe in you!

>> No.2217600

>>2217087
Thanks mane gonna check it out

>> No.2217634
File: 52 KB, 1098x524, screencap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2217634

>>2207788
asians are literally the least likely racial group to be victimized.
no one ever gave a shit about the dozens of "why white people are bad" articles spewed by the same media institutions every year.

>> No.2217639

>>2206016
>coco hasnt had a collab even with fucking marine
>no collab with other big players
Are you pretending to be retarded or does the among us collab with Fubuki, Marine, Korone, Miko, and others not count?

>> No.2217827
File: 250 KB, 499x498, 1610252648032.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2217827

>>2206389
Fuck off Zhang, or I'll finish what my ancestors started.

>> No.2218249

Doesn't this confirm that Mori was talking about Coco when she got upset about not being able to collab with someone, followed up by Kiara's "Uhh what are you talking about, we can collab with anyone in hololive haha"

>> No.2218410

>>2204559
Just switch to members only chat, it's no biggy

>> No.2218547

>>2218249
Mori and Ina would see their roommate's careers compromised if they collabed with Coco. That's probably what Enma thinks.

>> No.2218808

>>2217827
there's no need to fuck your sister as well anon

>> No.2218905

>>2206389
The only mistake America ever made was not letting Mcarthur nuke the shit out of China during the Korean war.

>> No.2218973
File: 128 KB, 720x394, RRATS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2218973

>>2204511
ENMA RRAT CONFIRMED!

>> No.2219020

>>2204553
Cringe

>> No.2219447

>>2205350
I wouldn't be surprised if thats what they were afraid of. A few pongs in chat and guras fanbase hope on the short bus and goes on a pesticide rampage.

>> No.2220018

>>2219447
It's not even the bugs but the idiots in chat who will take the bait and respond to all of it

>> No.2220299

>>2205253
>even when Coco said she won't blame anyone
Friends, holos, countrymen, lend me your ears
I do not blame EnMa, for she is a honorable woman, but...

>> No.2220445

>>2216843
why do you discriminate against americans?
is it perhaps because your communist government told you so?

>> No.2220608

>>2216843
>The dehumanisation here is crazy to see but these threads get /pol/ tier fast so not too surprising.

First step in being treated like a human being, Chang. Instead of being a race of matriarchal, status-obsessed, materialistic, insect-like, soulless, psychopathic cheats, who're simultaneously without emotional empathy, but cannot resist even slight social pressure.

Chinks are completely nepotistic, ethnocentric and manipulative. They're imbalanced and uninventive, however they are capable of aping superior cultures and societies and appropriating technology. By no means are they unintelligent, they're not terribly bright.

They're Mediocre. Clustered around the mean.

>> No.2220784

>>2217538
>chinese are fine with their lives
>THEY ARE VICTIMS THOUGH
Imagine not being about to analogy base paradigms

>> No.2221261

>>2214381
>She cried when someone said Taakemori is forced
Really? Because it's so obviously forced.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action