[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Maintenance has concluded successfully. 2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled.
2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 96 KB, 1020x789, Ehcn_zNXkAAb1gU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2168564 No.2168564 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why is she so ungrateful for her supporters?

>> No.2168586

>>2168564
She had a small heart because size of her chest.

>> No.2168594

Because she knows that half of them think shes an underage anime girl and watch her only to UoooH

>> No.2168595
File: 208 KB, 720x528, 1616723613833.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2168595

cunny

>> No.2168600

rrat

>> No.2168630
File: 111 KB, 236x224, sssssssss.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2168630

Will Gura become a menhera?

>> No.2168635

>>2168564
You'd be ungrateful too if you knew half your fanbase ran harassment campaigns against your coworkers.

>> No.2168669

>>2168564
because of HERfaggots, literal kids and trendhoppers in her fanbase

>> No.2168683

>>2168635
I blame /pol/ for that Ollie.

>> No.2168695

>>2168564
Her fanbase is shit, Pekora should do the same, it's a pity that good chubas get those terrible fanbases

>> No.2168703

>why is she so ungrateful for her supporters?
>t. someone who doesn't watch Gura
fuck off faggot. this board is nothing but low effort post after low effort post in between the ritualposting generals.

>> No.2168731

>>2168564
post at least 10 timestamps to support this or kill yourself

>> No.2168757
File: 133 KB, 896x1590, ExVlg4LWEAQT9wJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2168757

>>2168683
Pol did nothing wrong!

>> No.2168892

>>2168630
>become

>> No.2168910

>>2168757
/pol/ + /albania/ is everything wrong.

>> No.2169033

>>2168564
Yeah, she is especially ungrateful to her biggest supporter: DudulTv. Despite the fact that he made so many animations of her she still refuses to have discord sex with him.

>> No.2169142
File: 395 KB, 800x800, 1617329707146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2169142

this Gura cover is very underrated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVaHmEsGYPw

>> No.2169190

>>2168703
>>2168731
give it up chumfags, your oshi thinks you're a bunch of losers

>> No.2169333

>>2169190
>source: dude trust me

>> No.2169349

>>2169190
>you're a bunch of losers
She isn't wrong, but we could avoid that point.

>> No.2169427

reminder of chumbuds crimes
>raiding Fubuki's chat after Gura hit 1m subs to brag about it
>harassing Iofi on Twitter for not translating during Among Us collab
>harassing Suisei on Twitter for dodging suspicion in Among Us collab using "I don't know English" as an excuse
>plotting to raid Kizuna Ai's chat after Gura passes her in subs

>> No.2169552

>>2169427
They really are the nousagis of EN

>> No.2169595

>>2168635
Poor Iofi.

>> No.2169783

>>2169427
Jesus

>> No.2169828

>>2169427
all me

>> No.2170210

>>2169828
what a fuckin beast

>> No.2170484

>>2169552
chumbuds are secretly nousagis

>> No.2170654

>>2169427
Sounds like chumbud superiority has led to some controversy

>> No.2170791

>>2169427
This is all either overblown or outright false anti bullshit.

>> No.2170796

>>2170654
*inferiority

>> No.2170854

>>2170654
based

>> No.2170864

>>2170791
Tell that to Iofi who had to apologize.

>> No.2170890

>>2170864
So what? You don't even care about Iofi.

>> No.2171005

>>2170796
Ok, fine, Sounds like chumbud superiority has led to some inferiority. Better?

>> No.2171038

>>2168564
Ungrateful you say?
https://youtu.be/mysPbUH-PBM?t=15437
Try again with some other Holo, or better yet, kill yourselves

>> No.2171089

>>2171038
insincere

>> No.2171118

>>2170890
That's outright false bullshit.

>> No.2171325

>>2170864
>using Iofi who lost her mind about 2, count it with, 2 comments and has been heavily criticized for it
Reasonable

>> No.2171396

>>2169142
She sang this on her latest karaoke so I just default to that one.

>> No.2171444

>>2168564
>thinly disguised falseflag thread

>> No.2171506

>>2169142
Huh. Must have actually missed this one.
Thanks anon

>> No.2171607

>>2171325
>Blaming the victim
Never change chumkeks.

>> No.2171615

>>2169142
Fucking hell she's so good. IT'S BEEN 6 MONTHS HOW COULD THERE POSSIBLY NOT BE AN ORIGINAL SONG YET?
ENMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.2171755

>>2171118
If you cared you wouldn't be bringing up months old drama, she wouldn't want that.

>> No.2180980

>>2168564
Why are there a lot of anti-gura popping up recently? Did she do something controversial in her latest stream?

>> No.2181136

>>2169190
your oshi does too, unless she’s mentally fucked.

>> No.2181207

>>2180980
Why did you bump this thread?
It was about to get archived.

>> No.2181248

>>2181207
I wanted to know and I didn't want to make a new thread when this one was still up.

>> No.2181277

>>2180980
Just the standard Vtuber hate. Gura is one of the famous vtubers of the west so she gets of undue hate.

>> No.2181337

>>2171615
Original songs aren't great unless the singer puts their heart and soul into it. See Kiara vs. Suisei's original songs. Considering that Gura doesn't seem overly enthusiastic about making an original song, it's better that she doesn't rather than half-assing it.

>> No.2181367

>>2168630
She already is.

>> No.2181720

>>2180980
Eh, there's more hate towards chumbuds than Gura herself.

>> No.2181774

>>2181337
>Kiara is omnipresent

Kiara i kneel

>> No.2182078
File: 196 KB, 360x450, Gura 62.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2182078

>>2180980
>>2181720
They attack Gura through her fans because its all they have. Not like it matters, she's basically untouchable now.

>> No.2182141

>>2171615
gura would rather lie on her belly all day (and night) long for months than use her brain power to compose song

>> No.2182324

>>2169427
>plotting to raid Kizuna Ai's chat after Gura passes her in subs

only this one is based, vtubing outside your company is competition and you should do everything to stagnate their growth or even destroy them once and for all, everyone who speaks otherwise are lying

>> No.2182624

>>2181337
But to compare with Suisei, it can even be called unfair lol
Suisei's has the idol aura i am unable to really grasp from EN

>> No.2183215

>>2180980
The same reason there were 7 fucking Kiara threads while Ame, Gura, and Ina were streaming yesterday.
>Why all the Kiara hate?
>Why does she needs 2 hats?
>Why is Kiara so orange?
>Kiara is...
>Kiara...
>Ki...
It’s painfully transparent astroturfing. They spam and bump threads about her nonstop when the other members are streaming, and shit talk the rest of HoloEN when Kiara is streaming. The rest of HoloEN gets way more attention and they can’t stand it, so they do everything they can to make it about her or to drag others down in her honor. They are a disgusting Cult now and they deserve each other. Fuck KFP and the shitbird. I don’t even know which one I hate more now.

>> No.2184668

>>2169033
lol

>> No.2184938

>>2181337
I mean.. Comet isn't that good but NCP is great...
Everyone improves over time, I'm sure a year from now Kiara's original songs will be miles better than the recent ones.
Anyways, she IS working on music but she has no connections so it takes longer. Just be patient.

>> No.2185816

>>2170791
are you serious? this stuff all definitely happened except for Kizuna ai but I absolutely believe that it will happen

>> No.2185869

>>2184938
Exactly what I thought, here comes the KFP cult to bump their own bait because no one cared.

>> No.2187396

>>2170210
i kneel....

>> No.2187491

>>2168564
OK QAnon. Enough of your false narratives

>> No.2187530
File: 54 KB, 750x555, Ep8d4L5UUAA8JtT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2187530

>This one guy in the MHR stream right now chaining superchats for a super cringy poem. He's at 19 at $10 each as of posting this.

>> No.2187568

>>2169190
>posting on 4chan
>thinks he ain't a loser
Hmmm

>> No.2188919

>>2181337
>Kiara's songs ain't good
I find it kinda sad, as Kiara's dream, even before Hololive, has been to be an idol, and she found some small success in some literally who anime cons, using her money to hire profesional photographers, trying her best to get attention, and in the end, nothing worked, then she found more success hiding her real face, and still she's in the last place of her coworkers. She wants it so bad and yet it seems it will never happen. Personally I find her whole "I wanna fuck Callie" shtick really annoying, same with Callie "tsundere" retardation, but I can only sympathize as I too am pursuing a dream that seems to go far away the more I try.

>> No.2191053

>>2171607
>be Iofi
>public figure
>have a misunderstanding over a position/duty that was pushed onto her
>fail to clear it up or correct her position/involvement
>day of event becomes chaotic, with her and others failing to properly facilitate communication
>less than a handful of people directly address her, criticize herr participation
>be Iofi, and in all Iofi fashion, have a meltdown
>make very public twitter post fishing for pity from her peer group, senpais and the public at large
>end up having to delete them and apologize, again, further dragging the matter than it needed to be

I am not a chumbud and I don't even hate Iofi, but all of her problems involving that particular incident were of her own making. A lot of the blame falls on Cover because they lack foresight as a company and they don't train their staff in fielding feedback, but that doesn't preclude the fact that Iofi herself is a public figure and should be aware that these things are going to happen and should be prepared to handle them as they come.

It's basic customer service/public relations.

>> No.2200784

>>2168564
Chumbuds are actual children. Seeing how little the numbers mean probably made her envy the sort of chat cultures you see with Aki, Flare, and Towa.

>> No.2200895

>>2183215
What are you insinuating?

>> No.2208035

>>2169427
all of these are gigabased
keep seething gook

>> No.2218466

>>2188919
The difference between Kiara and you is that Kiara kept trying and is now living her dream.

>> No.2218723

>>2168703
>this board is nothing but low effort post after low effort post in between the ritualposting generals.
then gb2 ledit you sad cunt

>> No.2220498

>>2168564
Because her chumbuds are bunch of ass-kissing losers that are easily enamored by anything she does.
>t. chumbud

>> No.2220559

It's pretty obvious she has a disdain for her neckbeard audience.
But her disdain is also cute.
She dislikes her audience but she has to pretend otherwise. It's kind of hot desu.

>> No.2220615

She is American.
Americans are ungrateful pig.
Fucking USA.

>> No.2220674

>>2220498
>>2220559
I mean look at these losers
>>2218783
>>2218980
>>2220383

>> No.2220691

>>2220559
imagine hating people who give you infinite money, if I was given thousands of dollars just for being cute I would thank my audience every day. Hell, just get a homeless guy off the street and get him to stream, he'd probably be more thankful than gura.

>> No.2220788

>>2168630
Have you not heard her menhera nihilism lines?

>> No.2221304

>>2168564
because she didnt earn them
FUCK EN

>> No.2221419

>>2221304
How?

>> No.2222123

>>2220559
>It's pretty obvious she has a disdain for her neckbeard audience.
look at this rrat

dude, this girl is as pure and wholesome as they come. I think she's just uncomfortable with the idea people toss money at her, and doesn't know what to say to them. She doesn't hate them, she just doesn't know how to thank them.

>> No.2223489

it's kiara's fault.

>> No.2223565

>>2221304
How didn't she earn them? Literally EVERYONE was wary of EN, thinking it would blow up right in Hololive's hands because they'd hire some stupid bitch that wouldn't watch her mouth on stream. And to everyone's surprise, it turned out to be great, despite Gura getting a lot of fire for her design.

>> No.2224831

>>2222123
what a cope. this shit is her fucking job. she’s paid to entertain us. she’s just cocky and will fall hard

>> No.2224878

>>2222123
Gura shits on her audience every chance she gets. She calls them retards and one of her answers in the Jack collab was "Imagine if chat was actually funny". It's very obvious she fucking hates them

>> No.2224942

>>2224878
>chaaaAAAaaaat, the joke doesn't suddenly become funny when you say it a second time.
i think she has a pretty good relationship with her audience.

>> No.2224958

I think gura didn't expect she'd get so many subs and maybe even dislike it cause she knew with huge fanbase, there will be a lot of toxicity. Not to mention most of her subs are probably bots.

>> No.2225078

>>2224942
Pretty sure Rushia is very tired of the flat jokes too but she rolls with them because she wants to entertain her audience. Understanding that the chat is going to be cancer with overdone jokes most of the time is vtubing 101. Gura should just deal with it rather than trying to counter unfunny cancer with passive aggressive comments of her own

>> No.2225613

>>2225078
no, i think gura is cute when she admonishes chat for being unfunny.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action