[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 209 KB, 193x200, needy-girl-overdose-needy-streamer-overload.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20091050 No.20091050 [Reply] [Original]

A place where the most devoted of Vtuber fans show their love and support through their channeled, incoherent ramblings and "real" sightings of their oshis

>> No.20091146

MORI'S BIGGEST MUSIC PROJECT IN HER CAREER WILL REDEM HER, YOU WILL SEE. MAR 18, BABY.MORI'S BIGGEST MUSIC PROJECT IN HER CAREER WILL REDEM HER, YOU WILL SEE. MAR 18, BABY.MORI'S BIGGEST MUSIC PROJECT IN HER CAREER WILL REDEM HER, YOU WILL SEE. MAR 18, BABY.MORI'S BIGGEST MUSIC PROJECT IN HER CAREER WILL REDEM HER, YOU WILL SEE. MAR 18, BABY.MORI'S BIGGEST MUSIC PROJECT IN HER CAREER WILL REDEM HER, YOU WILL SEE. MAR 18, BABY.MORI'S BIGGEST MUSIC PROJECT IN HER CAREER WILL REDEM HER, YOU WILL SEE. MAR 18, BABY.MORI'S BIGGEST MUSIC PROJECT IN HER CAREER WILL REDEM HER, YOU WILL SEE. MAR 18, BABY.MORI'S BIGGEST MUSIC PROJECT IN HER CAREER WILL REDEM HER, YOU WILL SEE. MAR 18, BABY.

>> No.20091160

I love Calli.

>> No.20091377

There is nothing wrong with wanting to eat my oshis poop I want to experience every part of my oshi that I can I want to smell taste touch see hear her poop I want to do the same to all parts of her I am sick of people telling me to stop eating my poop and pretending its hers im never gonna get the real thing fuck you

>> No.20092817
File: 3.55 MB, 498x423, love.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A COMMON FEATURE OF URUKA'S STREAMS IS CONSTANT LAGGING AND DROPPING OUT. NOW, SOME MAY THINK, WHY WOULD SUCH A POWERFUL ENTITY HAVE SUCH TERRIBLE INTERNET?! SHE IS LITERALLY DECENDED FROM GOD! NOT TO MENTION SHE SPENDS SEVERAL HOURS A WEEK STREAMING, WHY WOULDN'T SHE HAVE THE BEST INTERNET POSSIBLE? WELL, SADLY THERE ISN'T A SIMPLE SOLUTION. YOU SEE, INSIDE ALL OF US ARE NEURONS. NEURONS THAT CARRY ELECTRICAL SIGNALS THROUGHOUT THE BODY, DELIVERING INFOMATION TO WHERE IT NEEDS TO GO. NOW, ELECTRICITY AND BY EXTENTION THE INTERNET WORKS IN A VERY SIMILAR WAY. BUT THIS IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES. YOU SEE, URUKA IS SO VERY POWERFUL, THAT NEURONS AND THEIR SIGNALS, OVERPOWER AND INTERFER WITH THOSE AROUND HER. SHE IS PRACTICALLY A WALKING EMP. AS SUCH, A SPECIAL KIND OF ELECTRICITY AND INTERNET HAD TO BE CREATED SPECIFICALLY SO SHE SHOULD STREAM CONSISTANTLY, HOWEVER HER SHEER POWER IS JUST TOO MUCH AND ON OCCASION IT OVERPOWERS THE SPECIAL ELECTRICITY AND TAKES EVERYTHING OFFLINE...

I FUCKING LOVE URUKA!

>> No.20093089

>>20092817
Wow, how does she do it? How does she contain that much power? I applaud her.
>>20091377
I respect that. Poop is never a waste in the eyes of a true fan.

>> No.20093181
File: 219 KB, 1727x582, threeletter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Remember that VShojo is literally fundraising for the CIA. This is not a rrat, all of this is easily verifiable by mainstream public sources, and it's not normal. There's more going on here than you understand or could possibly understand, I don't think the agencies and institutions involved fully understand it. This is not about entertainment or even money, this is information warfare on a civilization scale the implications of which are only beginning to manifest. Stop taking your med. Pic relevant.

>> No.20093843

>>20093181
It's all a slippery slope. This is just the beginning.
>Vshojo funds CIA black ops, foreign and domestically
>Vshojo supports the detainment and torture of terrorists groups in Guantanamo Bay
>Vshojo starts a cyberwar against other Vtuber agencies that front as Foreign Intelligence Agencies
>Vshojo run state-sponsored ads on Twitch for support of new presidential candidates
>Vshojo uses money from donations and subs to fund Manchurian candidates to fill the Oval office (hehe Oval)
>Vshojo collaborates with large political organizations, and starts filling seats in the UN, WHO, NATO, tec.
>Vhsojo gets money funneled into it by the Bildebergs, the Trilateral Commission, the Rothschilds, Clintons, Gates, etc.

>> No.20098452

うおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおお
SEX

>> No.20099081

>>20093181
I thought it was a collab with Irys. Me grande retarde

>> No.20099208

>>20091050
There are no vtubers living inside my walls. I know that because there are a bunch of touhous living inside my walls, and there would not be enough space for all of them.

>> No.20099986

I should stop listening only to vtubers sing because I just listen to that nowadays but hearing girls sing is better to my mood than my usual music

>> No.20102867
File: 644 KB, 1000x835, vox akuma.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm starting to lose my mind because I found out Vox Akuma is so young that he's out of my IRL dating range but I get so goddamn wet for his slutty antics and I don't know how to reconcile this, it's not like I'm a pedo or anything he's a goddamn adult, but ever since I found out his exact age I feel disgusting for the way I feel about him

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action