[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 55 KB, 400x566, nyanners.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19711562 No.19711562 [Reply] [Original]

Conflicted feelings, drama and v shojo aside not sure how to feel bout her. I watch her if there is no one and simped once back then but despite that I feel like shit at the same time entertained.

>> No.19711623

just watch girls who are cute it's not complicated

>> No.19711697

>>19711562
nigger if you want to watch her just do it then
not that complicated

>> No.19712234

I find her avatar and her voice really cute, and she has been very creative in the past, not to mention she is one of maybe 3 chubas to ever make me genuinely laugh. All that said, recently I can't shake the feeling she's struggling mentally. The recent yab was minor IMO, but more worryingly, it just seemed really uncharacteristic of her to dive into that and be so emotional about it. Also, in the small sampling of recent streams I've watched, she has broken the 4th wall or whatever a few times, saying things like "I'm of average attractiveness" and other instances of her unfavorably comparing herself to her own avatar. She's pushing 30, and she's been a 4chan-spawned internet creature for how long now? A decade? More? Yeah people of 4chan origins do not maintain full sanity into their middle age. So in short, I worry she's cracking, and I can abide a lot of things, but I can't stand to watch a chuba who shows signs of deep unhappiness.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action