[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 3.53 MB, 2500x3000, Mori Couch GS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
181408 No.181408 [Reply] [Original]

For reference, pic is mine. Sup /vt! I wanna get a public art portfolio going but I suck at networking. I like the design and personalities of some of these Vtubers and thought I'd give it a try, but so far there's been little response on Pixiv or Twitter. Any thoughts?

>> No.181434
File: 3.68 MB, 2500x3000, Mori Couch GN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

spicy alternative for the lads

>> No.181881

try out >>>/ic/ buddy, they'll be able to help you much more

>> No.181989

Instead of doing art of the most well known vtubers you might get some recognition from smaller vtubers if you tweet fanart at them, if that's what you're after.

Ones with sub-50k subscribers will still have good designs and retweet or reply to every single artist that tweets fanart at them, because they get almost none and usually have to pay for it.

That could also work to your advantage as once you form that initial connection the vtuber they might be willing to commission you for official art for use in their thumbnails and shit.

>> No.182048

You can also spread your talents a bit to /a/ and /co/ if you want to get a shadowfollowing from their /drawthreads/. That's how some OC creators get their start.

>> No.182194

>>181408
I think the rendering on the nose and mouth is kinda weird, especially right nest to the hard lined of the glasses and eyes. I think you could do to simplify it, since right now it stands out too much and I think it's in a kinda bad way. The shading on the hand feels a bit hard, too. Rest of it is good, I like the pose and the feel of the piece.

>> No.183365

>>181408
You can try here >>100585

>> No.183410

>>181408
Be a whore and add tags to your art that make them show up in feeds more

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action