[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 215 KB, 1777x1000, E-KxjgoVkAg_pyx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17053124 No.17053124 [Reply] [Original]

Do you prefer vtubers that seems more like a character with a character voice different than their regular voice or vtubers that just speak like they normally do? I personally prefer character and I wish more vtubers would use character voices.

>> No.17053484

>>17053124
I prefer vtubers that don't suck Cannurs dick

>> No.17053568

>>17053124
Ones who speak normally. 99% of them aren't good at playing a character for hours on end. I feel more of a connection when they're mostly just being themselves with kayfabe intertwined.

>> No.17053879

>>17053124
I'd like it if a character was played the entire time but it's just not feasible.

>> No.17061239

I think its more fun when a little bit of there personality leaks into there character and makes them, them. Because then you know your enjoying the content and the person for who they are and not because there roleplaying an uwu kawaii anime girl.

Another thing is too if you find out how they are 'off-stream' and it goes viral it ruins everything. For example Nina from Nijisanji is very 'motherly' and supportive and sweet, but she's just fucking acting. You think she gives a shit about you anon? Um no, she's just playing the character. Her actual personality is alot more crude and rude. She used to go as Monkeyism on Twitch.

Yea, good example there.

The rping of a character is lame, I rather the person be genuine.

>> No.17061323

>>17053568
I agree with this. Unless they have quite a few years of experience (maybe even a few months) in voice acting, they might end up fucking it up sooner or later. Also, it could fuck up their voices too if they arent careful.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action