[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 195 KB, 427x381, 1608717280301.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1648449 No.1648449[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hello, Indog. Welcome. Do you like the island? My oshi had an island. Nothing to boast of. You could walk around it in an hour, but still it was, it was a paradise for us. One summer, we went for a visit and discovered the place had been infested with rrats. They'd come on a fishing boat and gorged themselves on ogey. So how do you get rrats off an island? Hmm? My oshi showed me. We buried an oil drum and hinged the lid. Then we wired ogey to the lid as bait and the rrats would come for the ogey, and they would fall into the drum. And after a month, you have trapped all the rrats, but what do you do then? Throw the drum into the ocean? Burn it? No. You just leave it and they begin to get hungry. And one by one, they start eating each other, until there are only two left. The two survivors. And then what? Do you kill them? No. You take them and release them into the trees, but now they don't eat ogey anymore. Now, they only eat rrat. You have changed their nature. The two survivors. This is what she made us.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action