Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 53 KB, 670x385, i6rev0ei4x161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1298694 No.1298694 [Reply] [Original]

The best VShojo.

>> No.1298704

>>1298694
Cheater

>> No.1298739

>>1298704
What is this rrat

>> No.1298756

>>1298694
Literally who?

>> No.1298790

>>1298694
Sel me on her, her models seems far better than the rest of vshojo

>> No.1298815

>>1298790
She's a lot cuter in personality and isn't as well, the way Silver and Hime are

>> No.1298836

>>1298739
she cheated on her husband while he was deployed iirc
not a rrat, but the actual truth

>> No.1298896

>>1298836
If I can see evidence of this then dropped

>> No.1299138

>>1298815
>a lot cuter in personality and isn't as well,
what did he mean by this?

>> No.1299258

Almost all vshojo are morally bankrupt pieces of shit.

>> No.1299561
File: 69 KB, 494x698, __bsapricot_indie_virtual_youtuber_drawn_by_sa9no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1299561

>>1298694
>The best VShojo.
She's one of the best.

>> No.1299667

>>1298694
I fucking hate froot it's such a fucking waste her whole character fucking bullshit like her name is BSA Apricot she likes fruits and shit and she is not a fruit bat she is a fucking lich?!!?!? goddam fucking bulshit i fucking hate her and even more all those fucking collabs she does with the stupid ass turnover coat of zentraya like each time someones collabs with her i can't tell if it's a joke or not because of the fucking text to speech shit fucking hate the waste that the character is

>> No.1299743

>>1299258
Almost all vtubers are.

>> No.1300030

>>1299667
good schizo post

>> No.1300181
File: 240 KB, 2560x1440, Eavi2LjWsAAaLNN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1300181

Her collabs with Mel are amazing. Wish people would watch them more. Don't worry Holobros we don't like Zen either. Ironmouse is good, Silver needs to be better, and the other one is Gigguks hag so why bother.

>> No.1300512

https://twitter.com/BrianTsuii/status/1368682388167987210

updated model from the guys over at Iron Vertex

>> No.1300629

>>1298836
based if true.

>> No.1300654

If you could press a button and switch her with Kiara of Hololive, would you?

>> No.1300673

>>1300654
Ina already exists, why would you double up on the comfy artist idol gimmick by adding Froot?

>> No.1300747

>>1299258
All people are

>> No.1300863

>>1300181
Mouse is awful. Nyanners is at least funny. Mel is great. I haven't watched Froot before cause I don't suffer from insomnia.

>> No.1300874

>>1300747
False, I've never did anything immoral since age 8

>> No.1300947

>>1300874
Only the truly amoral would say that

>> No.1301049

>>1300947
We're in the virtuaal epoch of self-deprecation, endless layers of irony, and cynicism. So, If someone like me comes along and makes a self-assured statement like that then they've got more legitimacy for it than they ever did. The last immoral thing I did was kill harmless clover mites outside my grandparents house, I do mean that.

>> No.1301405

>>1300947
Only a Sith deals in absolutes

>> No.1301575

>>1300673

Hate to admit it, but I prefer Froot to Ina, even if she is a cheating whore.

>> No.1302304

>>1299258
Basically all Vtubers are Vtubing is just the latest way women can extract immense amounts of money from lonely men.

>> No.1302509

>>1301575
i mean, obviously

>> No.1303268
File: 423 KB, 220x123, frootshock.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1303268

Oh look, another Vshojo shitting thread. I guess I'll have to hijack this one back to a VShojo positive thread too!

>> No.1303322

>>1299743
except seiso hololive

>> No.1303355

>>1303322
Keep telling yourself that

>> No.1303399

>>1301405
that saying itself is an absolute

>> No.1303409
File: 315 KB, 1200x1800, 1614978372518.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1303409

Froot is cute! CUTE!

>> No.1303616

>>1301575
I disagree with you, but respect your opinion.

>> No.1303670
File: 1.12 MB, 1018x1980, 1614991595938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1303670

>> No.1303701

>>1303355
literally no proof. as long as there is none they are pure

>> No.1303780
File: 855 KB, 220x307, frootdance.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1303780

>> No.1303884

>>1303701
Anon, several of them are ASMR camwhores on NND

>> No.1303942

>>1303884
Noel and Choco never did outright porn moron.

>> No.1303980

>i have to hijack and make it positive
>just posts coomerbait
the absolute state

>> No.1304001
File: 809 KB, 220x164, disgustingbutinbri'ish.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1304001

Y'know, most of you might be happier if you ditch your purity fixations. I have zero appreciation for latching onto things that ultimately make you extremely unhappy.

>> No.1304183
File: 283 KB, 1920x1422, 1614694582451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1304183

>> No.1304544
File: 200 KB, 1120x1500, 1614759814425.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1304544

>> No.1305118

>>1298836
Normally cheating is terrible but since the victim is a soldier then I'm fine with it.

>> No.1305751
File: 11 KB, 240x240, FUB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1305751

>>1305118
unequivocally based

>> No.1305978

>>1305118
based

>> No.1306659

>>1299561
>>The best VShojo.
>She's one of the best.
Sorry, I meant "One of the best vTubers".

>> No.1306702

morally repugnant sloot

>> No.1307417

>>1298704
iirc they were already broken up and waiting on divorce proceedings at the time so it's not like trust was broken.

>> No.1307668
File: 1.10 MB, 1920x1200, sdf001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1307668

>>1300181
>we don't like Zen
Read it in Zen's voice, preferably in Russian accent:
"FUCK YOU".

>> No.1307806
File: 97 KB, 1280x720, Froot_Zentreya.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1307806

>>1299667
>I fucking hate froot it's such a fucking waste her whole character fucking bullshit like her name is BSA Apricot she likes fruits and shit and she is not a fruit bat she is a fucking lich?!!?!? goddam fucking bulshit i fucking hate her and even more all those fucking collabs she does with the stupid ass turnover coat of zentraya like each time someones collabs with her i can't tell if it's a joke or not because of the fucking text to speech shit fucking hate the waste that the character is
You may have a problem. Seek help.
Also, she herself created that character so, your argument contradicts itself.

>> No.1308045

>>1300863
>Mouse is awful.
Leave and never return.

>> No.1308223

hideous fucking character design, I am a fan of succubait but jesus christ.

>> No.1308820

>>1303399
>that saying itself is an absolute
Of course. I wonder what Lucas meant by it.

>> No.1309142

>>1298836
>she cheated on her husband while he was deployed
Well, he was killing people fighting for their country.

>> No.1309198

>>1307668
>t.ranny

>> No.1309582

>>1298836
He was asking for it, honestly. Should have cut it off beforehand because distance kills relationships all the time.
But how does this concern you or anyone else for that matter?
>>1300673
Ina is your quiet, cookie-cutter Asian art student who isn't actually interesting, Holofans watch her because they project their fantasies of a submissive, shy and quiet Asian GF onto her.

>> No.1309744

>>1302304
>Basically all Vtubers are Vtubing is just the latest way women can extract immense amounts of money from lonely men.
Syntaxis aside, you just discovered fire.

>> No.1310093

>>1303884
>Anon, several of them are ASMR camwhores
I assume you are not implying that ASMR performers are camwhores, right?

>> No.1310155
File: 284 KB, 1038x797, need_proof.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1310155

>>1309198
>>t.ranny
I need proof.

>> No.1310405

>>1308223
>hideous fucking character design, I am a fan of succubait but jesus christ.
She's a lich.On the other hand, a bit baroque, too many accesories, but still, great model.

>> No.1310615

>>1307417
Love when people who know fuck all about the situation add bullshit like this to it.
As if the "based military cuck" people with brain rot weren't bad enough.

>> No.1314291
File: 153 KB, 385x926, froot_longhairvers-min.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1314291

>>1309582
i need to see posts like this about ina every week or so just so i can regain faith in humanity. she's. so. fucking. bland.

>> No.1314706
File: 1.06 MB, 809x751, 1614954533177.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1314706

>>1314291
I refuse to make comparisons between VS and HL people, mostly because the HL fags do it enough for the rest of us. Also I have zero problems with anything HL.

>> No.1314838

>>1309582
>Being a simp not only to a vtuber but to a cheater
This place reaches new lows everyday

>> No.1314948

>>1314838
Why do you pretend you give a fuck about any of that?

>> No.1315784

>>1304001
>ditch your purity fixations
This. I love vtubers but I never understood that "seiso" thing. I'm not attracted to it, the whole concept of ditching irl humans in favor of imaginary ones because real ones don't meet your standards makes me only cringe. That's not why I watch them.
It might be the reason why I never really got into hololive. Sure, some clips here and there but not more. Otoh I love nyanners as her gimmick is basically being a parody of this seiso thing.
Froot isn't on my top tier, but she's nice in collabs plus they have a nice thing going on with Zen, which is oddly likeable, although not at first (probably because tts and some of her chats antics)

>> No.1315919

>>1310405
>a bit baroque
It's kitsch'y, like most anime, which is why I love it so much

>> No.1316644

>>1305118
faggot

>> No.1316720

>>1315784
OP here, I don't have an issue with the 2D fetish, because that's a huge part of anime fandom and a lot of vtuber appreciation started from that, even tho I like you don't care about it myself, but purity fixations are retarded.

>> No.1316875

>>1307806
Froot and Zen have pretty good chemistry. I think Froot's soft voice pairs well with Zen's TTS shit, good combo.

>> No.1317015

wtf is a rrat

>> No.1317385

>>1317015
An easy way to tell you're talking to a HL fag, because VShojo fans don't use that retarded term.

>> No.1317436

Hopefully she streams more now that she's done moving I think, or at least I assume she's done moving because she was on that collab on Saturday. I really enjoyed her Froot Ross segment.

>> No.1317578

>>1298694
>best VShojo
That's not a high bar.

>> No.1317888

>>1317578
Ok.

>> No.1318224

>>1300863
>Mouse is awful.
You don't get to talk about Froot when you have no taste.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action