[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 444 KB, 1920x1200, mina.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12470625 No.12470625 [Reply] [Original]

So it's November already, the Sports Festival will be soon, and I want to ask you faggots about HoloEN. With the inclusion of Council now being in place, what do you all think about the members so far? And what do you think of how the members are perceived /here/? I'll talk about Myth more because I barely like Council, but overall I'll say that I don't really like Council, I think they're too autistic, whether because of management or whatever reason, over their "roles" as Nature or Time or whatever. So far my favorite one is Sana, but well she took a big break and I liked Fauna's ASMR - everyone else is boring to me.
On to Myth.
>Kiara
She's been my EN oshi for over a year now, and I think she's pretty much smoothed over every problem I had with her. She isn't as autistic or trying to force things like Takamori or lame attempts at comedy anymore, she's still very hard working, open and has great zatsus. I think people here are warming up to her more, whereas before maybe 3 of ten people liked Kiara and the rest disliked her, now at 5 or 6 like her and rest dislike her. Probably the second-most hated here.
>Ina
Still my number I love her energy, I love how well she can collab with anyone, she's got good comedic sense. Given her comment in the GG Strive collab, I think people have started hating on her more and more here, even when she was clearly joking and addressing only the people bullying Mori. Still, surprising to see her get hate, never thought I'd see the day.
>Gura
I wish she'd song more. I wish she'd do more stuff than Minecraft. Gura is a almost always a good time, but I wish she played more games. I don't think she has a MC addiction like Kronii, but I can't tell if she likes it that much or if she is the most micromanaged chuuba because of her subs.
>Amelia
I rarely watch Amelia, but I appreciate all the behind-the-scenes work she does. Has really creative ideas, but suffers the most from burnout, it seems. Can't say much more other than I think people dislike her a lot more than Kiara here.
>Mori
Used to be my least favorite, ever prior to 5%. I thought Council debuting would make her a constant pity party, but to my surprise, she's been getting better and better. She is more talkative, more participative, takes leadership roles, her collab with Kiara was fun now that they can act as just friends. My respect for her is growing alongside how much I enjoy her.
>IrYs
Her model still filters me. Wish I could be more into her, people here seem to really like her.

>> No.12471181
File: 2.07 MB, 1488x2088, marine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

single bump

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action